View Full Version : Telekinetic Canoeing??

07-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Hi all!

I have been a lurker for quite some time but decided to delurk and ask a couple of questions about my new favorite game. :clap2:

I played the game sraight through without getting all the figments/baggage. I am now starting over to really investigate the game and get all the goodies ;)

I read on the Psychonauts website that there are many subchallenges to this game... one being telekinetic canoeing... I do not recall using telekinesis for the canoes and was wondering if anyone could elaborate what this challenge actually is!?!

Also, I have seen pictures of the "ungrateful cow" in Waterloo... must have missed that too. Can anyone tell me how to find that?

Thanks in advance for your help!

07-01-2006, 08:46 PM
1)TK Canoeing-...no idea.

2)To get the ungrateful cow dialogue just go back to Waterloo World after completing it, then talk to a cow.

07-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks!! I cannot wait to see that! :)

assassin man
07-02-2006, 07:03 PM
the telekinetic canoeing is what you can do after you give Admiral Cruller an Oarsman's badge. This allows you to meet with Milla and enter her mind.

07-03-2006, 11:02 AM
I know that when you get the oarsman badge you can get the canoe from the Admiral but the dialogue says when you press A & B (xbox) you are "rowing"... I never used my telekinesis power there. Is there something I am missing?

07-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Well... technically Raz used his telekinesis to row.

07-04-2006, 01:55 AM
Gotcha... I went back and played and noticed Raz putting his hand to his head whenever a button is pressed! I was hoping it was someting else that I had missed. Thanks for your help!