PDA

View Full Version : Which console do you most want to succeed?

Thrik
07-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Which console do you most want to succeed?

TheMonsterOfTheIsland
07-03-2006, 10:40 PM
I hope that the PS3 will do alright in spite of its ghastly price because it has so many great franchises, plus I am getting one when it comes out.

However, I have to vote for the Wii because its Nintendo, and you have to love Nintendo.

Microsoft is a ravenous beast. Plus, I will always hate the X-Box for getting exclusive Battlefront II content when the PC version got jack-all squat.

Commander Obi-Wan
07-04-2006, 01:57 AM
The Wii. I've lost my faith towards the PS3 and I don't like the XBOX.

PoM
07-04-2006, 06:29 AM
Wii for me.

Smon
07-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Wii is gonna win it for five reasons:

1.A significantly lower price tag-Almost $200 less than the competitors.
2.Unique gaming style-Motion detection!? OMG.
3.Downloadable classic games-Classic NES at $0.99 a pop.
4.Anyone can play it-Some kids might buy it just so they have something in common with their parents.
5.Super Smash Bros-The killer app for the Gamecube that has been on their best seller list since release will be coming to the Wii.

popcorn2008
07-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Wii, because it just is the most unique design out of all three.

RC-1162
07-04-2006, 12:23 PM
the Wii, because it's nintendo, and Nintendo pwns!

Diego Varen
07-04-2006, 12:24 PM
PS3, because I like it and I have a PS2.

Xbox 360 I also hope does well, because well it's an Xbox. Great Graphics and other things.

Why does everyone love the Wii (Boo Wii), it sounds like wee and it is highly overrated. I hate Nintendo, because they love themselves. It also only focuses on young gamers, so I wouldn't get much fun out of it (I don't mind Pokemon though). Sony and Microsoft concentrate on all ages.

Go PS3 and Xbox 360!

Thrik
07-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Not getting it because of the name? What are you, 10?

But yeah, I'm personally in support of the Wii mainly because Nintendo seems to finally be getting their first console truly right since the N64. Maybe it's the new leadership or perhaps they simply learnt from the fairly poor run of the GameCube, but things are looking up.

They have lot of third-party support from the likes of Ubisoft, EA, etc, which will result in quite a diverse line-up. Certainly not the 'kiddie' image that Nintendo is usually known for, even if I do disagree with the sentiment of the games only being suitable for younger gamers (Blue Sky campaign! (http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/2005/11/blue-sky-in-games-campaign-launched.html)).

I've never really been impressed by the Xbox's game portfolio, and thus far haven't seen much of an improvement on the Xbox 360. There are some key titles overall that I'd probably enjoy, but not enough to drop the cash required at this time.

While I'd like to get a PS3 as there are some series that I'd like to play on it, the fact that it will cost £425 (that's around $800) to get the console and then £50-70 per game in the UK makes me feel more inclined to tell them to get stuffed.

Commander Obi-Wan
07-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Why does everyone love the Wii (Boo Wii), it sounds like wee and it is highly overrated. I hate Nintendo, because they love themselves. It also only focuses on young gamers, so I wouldn't get much fun out of it (I don't mind Pokemon though). Sony and Microsoft concentrate on all ages.

Well, firstly, the Wii focuses on te younger gamers because they want to allow the young gamers to play games that are suitable to their age group. Secondly, why is everybody starting to choose the Wii? And if they cared only of themselves, why are they appealing to all ages. And lastly, I used to prefer the PS3, but they have done a poorly job on appealing to their addiences. They want to much, and many other mediocre features about. Just they have done a poor job trying to convince us to purchase it.

Thrik
07-04-2006, 01:22 PM
LOL! Oh man, I don't normally use initialisms like that on forums, but I cannot think of anything better to summarise my opinion upon reading this article that was just posted on GameSpot:

European retailer Play.com lists 60GB PlayStation 3 with three games for 549 pounds ($1,016) (http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6152862.html?sid=6152862&cobrand=82&part=msn-gamespot&subj=gs&tag=tg_gs)

I mean, what? Clearly Sony's strategy is to prevent you from purchasing their competitor's consoles by bleeding you dry.

scabb
07-04-2006, 04:18 PM
I went for Wii, because I'm a fan-boy and it's nice and cheap. I'll wait until it's nice and cheaper, of course - and it still has to prove itself for me, I'm still not sure how well the controller will work.

Then again, I've only really just got round to mucking about on my brothers DS, and I love it. I was a bit iffy about it working as a games console at first too, but it's quite ace and if I weren't poor I might get one. Maybe you should too!

Anyone who buys that PS3 bundle from Play is an utter git with too much money and not enough ideas in my eyes. ;D

Lynk Former
07-04-2006, 07:12 PM
I support Wii since it's making the most effort to give me something new other than the usual graphical upgrade we get every generation.

And yet again I see another person convinced that only children play Nintendo products... well it's fine to think that but the fact is that Nintendo make a lot of general audience games, not games meant specifically for children. Nintendo also do make games for older gamers, it's just that the general trend is to ignore these. Nintendo even helps third party developers with their "mature" audience games. Remember folks, just cause it doesn't say "Mature" on the rating tag for the game, doesn't mean it's a second rate game meant for kids who don't know any better. Pikmin 2 stands just as proudly on my DVD rack as Resident Evil 4 does.

Like people have said before me, it's all about accessability. It's the entire reason why the NES, SNES, Genesis, PlayStation, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Game Boy series and the Nintendo DS have been so popular. These consoles had a variety of games for a variety of people by a variety of developers.

And as Thrik has pointed out, it looks like anyone who is truly immature about this won't buy a Wii. So I guess anyone who is "kiddy" will avoid it altogether. Problem solved for Nintendo, only mature gamers will buy Wii. :D lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/lynk/wowsony.jpg

Smon
07-04-2006, 09:31 PM
To those that think Nintendo only markets to children I have three words for you: Resident Evil Zero. Plus, why would Nintendo choose a darker more realistic style for the new Zelda if they wanted it to be marketed to children?

I see the problem as Sony and Microsoft primarily marketing to hardcore gamers, while Nintendo is going for a broader audience.

Diego Varen
07-05-2006, 01:37 AM
To those that think Nintendo only markets to children I have three words for you: Resident Evil Zero. Plus, why would Nintendo choose a darker more realistic style for the new Zelda if they wanted it to be marketed to children?

Resident Evil isn't a Nintendo game though. I think it is also on PS2.

Smon
07-05-2006, 02:18 AM
Resident Evil 0 is.

As well as Eternal Darkness.

Lynk Former
07-05-2006, 03:56 AM
Resident Evil isn't a Nintendo game though. I think it is also on PS2.
RE0 is GCN exclusive. The RE remake is GCN exclusive. RE4 was meant to be a GCN exclusive too but was ported over to the PS2. The original RE, RE2, RE3 and RE Code: Veronica are available for both Sony and Nintendo... Microsoft miss out unfortunately for them XD

Yup, RE isn't a Nintendo game, but it's not a Sony game either... it's made by Capcom.

Steve-O Kreesh
07-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Xbox 360. The fact that I own one influences my decision. Plus, Sony has been on my s**t list for a while now. :D

Master Kavar
07-06-2006, 03:49 PM
I've been seduced over to the X-Box side ever since I played Knights of the Old Republic. My hatred for Microsoft really made me want to hate the X-Box too, but damn if they didn't build one solid gaming machine.

So far I've been really pleased with the 360; the games, the gamer scores, downloading demos/trailers/full games online. I think it will still remain my over all favorite.

I really would like to see the PS3 do well; Sony has been making some questionable business descisions lately, but despite the price I want to see some of these fantastic looking next gen games it's promising. I'm all about the Hight Definition gaming now.

urluckyday
07-06-2006, 04:27 PM
If anyone calls Microsoft a beast...take a look at sony...they stole motion sensitivity from Nintendo...Micrsoft and Nintendo are 10 times better than Sony in all fronts of gaming...good bye PS3 have fun with Sega Saturn and Virtual Boy (everyone makes mistakes...even Nintendo) in console wasteland!!!!

urluckyday
07-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Yup, RE isn't a Nintendo game, but it's not a Sony game either... it's made by Capcom.

Not to mention that in an interview with RE 4's creator, the man said he wasn't happy that it was moving to PS2.

Lynk Former
07-07-2006, 02:45 AM
@ legowar: While Sony did try to steal Nintendo's thunder, the technology they "stole" is actually pretty widely used and isn't anything big. Remember Kirby's Tilt and Tumble and that motion sensetive gamepad Microsoft released a long time ago? That's wha the PS3 controller is. The Wiimote on the other hand uses different technology and at the same time can do more. To add to that, supporters of Sony better hope that they can at least get the motion sensative part of the controller to work properly cause every video of Warhawk being played at E3 2006 shows that it has what looks like SERIOUS lag issues.

XD It's good that you don't see the Dreamcast as a failure, but the Saturn did have NIGHTS.

And as for Shinji Mikami, the creator of Resident Evil, among other things... he hasn't been happy with Sony at all in the last few years, since the days of the N64 in fact. RE0 was originally. From what I hear Sony started to show its true colours right around this time as it started threatening developers who did things they didn't like. Much like Nintendo did back in the old days. But Mikami-san didn't stand for any of that bull****. It was his series, but he didn't own Capcom, so for a time he got as much of Resident Evil onto the GameCube... but of course he still couldn't stop Capcom from porting RE4 over to the PS2.

I'd like to remind people that Shinji Mikami said that he would cut his own head off if a Resident Evil game made it back onto the PlayStation... Shinji... I don't see any heads rolling :dozey:

But RE isn't lost forever for Nintendo, apparantly there's gonna be a Wii version, hopefully it's not gonna be some lightgun shooter type game. I want the kind of gameplay you got from RE4, now THAT rocked (besides some of its downsides).

DarthMuffin
07-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Wii all the way. Even though I'm probably not buying any of those consoles.

I never liked Sony and their PS. When the first one came out and everyone was like "omg!", I was happy with my SNES. Even when the universe nearly colapsed when a little game named Final fantasy VII came out, I was happy with my SNES. The PS3 price also looks outrageous.

For the XBOX, I have mixed feelings. I'm a tad pissed because they got the KotORs before the PC, but that's pretty much it. And I'm one of the few who actually like Microsoft. They might be a "monster", but windows always worked for me. So really, as long as windows works, I don't see why I should "hate them" for being a huge company and all.

Nintendo has the best titles too, in my opinion. Zelda, Metroid... and you just know you can't go wrong with mario and all its spinoffs. If I ever buy another console, it's going to be from Nintendo.

slornie
07-10-2006, 08:13 AM
I voted for the PS3... i dont like the xbox because i think the controllers are awful and you need a HD TV to get the most out of it... the wii looks innovative and original, but that doesnt appeal to me as there are no games that i like for it... the PS3 looks to have a good design, is backward compatible with my PS2 games, has a controller thatI am used to the style of... alright it is rather expensive... i'll probably wait a year or two for it to come down... and the games are expensive... but they are blu ray... and you cant forget that the console comes with a built in Blu Ray drive... where the xbox users will have to fork out in the future for a HDDVD...

Lynk Former
07-10-2006, 10:04 AM
you need a HD TV to get the most out of it...
Wouldn't the PS3 have the same problem?

Diego Varen
07-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Wouldn't the PS3 have the same problem?

I think so. I read somewhere that the PS3 does need a HDTV, like the XBOX 360. The Wii doesn't need one.

Jeff
07-10-2006, 01:44 PM
I'd love to see the Wii make it big once it's released. It's definitely my console of choice so far.

Lynk Former
07-10-2006, 04:37 PM
I think so. I read somewhere that the PS3 does need a HDTV, like the XBOX 360. The Wii doesn't need one.
XD Yes I already knew the answer to this, I was asking it in a way so that slomie could come to the realisation himself rather than me telling him so.

If you have a HDTV... a GOOD HDTV, that means something monsterously huge and costs a tonne, not one of the smaller regular sized HDTVs, then obviously you could afford to buy an entire country and the PS3 too.

admiralmark
07-10-2006, 08:01 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Nintendo strikes back! The only thing wrong with the Wii is the name, everything else pwns the 360 and ps3 combine!
The only thing that sony and microsoft improve are the graphics, (and stealing nintendo's idea for sony)

The graphics don't matter so much, of course you don't want horrible graphics but you don't need life-like either. Nintendo has the right idea, improving graphics is not the focus, improving the way the game can be played to make games funner is the focus.

I can't wait for Super Smash Bros Brawl and Metroid Prime 3 Corruption!!!

WII WILL WII WILL ROCK YOU!!! :smash:

PurpleMuffin
07-10-2006, 10:19 PM
the Wii-mote X3

TiE23
07-11-2006, 03:23 PM
I have the 360 and I'm loving it. Just need some more games! Halo 3, Mass Effect, and Gears of War are all on my list.

Samurai DD
07-11-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm really going for Nintendo. Wii's the most creative thing to happen in years.

Lantzen
07-13-2006, 08:41 PM
None, PC ftw. Consoles can burn in hell

milo
07-14-2006, 03:12 PM
I was sort of having some doubts about the 360. It didn't seem to have that many great games. The only good one was Call of Duty, and Halo 3 coming out in a while, and there isn't any sign of Kotor 3. I was thinking about getting a Wii, because it looks pretty innovative, and then maybe a 360 some time after Halo 3 came out, but I've changed my mind because of one thing: Mass Effect. This game looks f***ing brilliant. Looks even better than Kotor. It's like Bioware can't make a bad game, only games that are even better than their predecessors. They have cemented my faith in xbox once again. Long live the 360!

Darth Groovy
07-14-2006, 08:50 PM
None, PC ftw. Consoles can burn in hell

Give us a kiss...

...Have fun with those upgrades...:rolleyes:

=DEATH STAR=
07-16-2006, 01:24 PM
what do u mean by succeed? do u mean be good at because im really godd at ps gaming systems, i stink with handheld ones lol

Rexraptor2000
07-16-2006, 03:26 PM
360 all the way.

JasperFett
07-19-2006, 10:05 PM
To be honest, I may have my favorites, but it would be nice to see the 360, Wii, and PS3 all succeed. Competition's good for the business and more often than not can breed better games as a result.

MagnaGuard
07-20-2006, 01:34 AM
PS3. I have a PS2. I want a PS3.

Alegis
07-20-2006, 06:52 AM
Wii !

I only own a gamecube as I wanted some 'party' games which weren't offered on the PC. Nintendo always offered that special variaty of games; stuff like Smash bros isn't comparable with anything else.

Wii itself does it again. I never liked the analog sticks of console, I felt much more comfortable with keyboard/mouse. The point thingy is just awesome, I have to get myself one with the zapper wiimote addon.

360 looks ok, but I play much more fun games on PC with the comfortable keyboard/mouse. And sony's consumer screw plan for the blu-ray sickens me, as their arrogant attitude and their weekly retarded statements.

Darth333
07-22-2006, 09:47 AM
I will likely not buy a next gen console. I have an xbox and it does very little apart collecting dust. I prefer the flexibility of a PC which also allow me to easily tweak my games to my liking. However, to answer the poll, I'd say the Wii. It's the only console that has an innovative design (the only "next-gen" console to me) and the one with the most reasonable price.

The PS3 price is just ridiculous IMHO. It's just a game console but at the price of a mid-range computer.

Char Ell
07-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Microsoft's Xbox 360 barely edges Nintendo's next-gen for my poll vote only because I'm a PC gamer and I've got this idea in my head (could be :nut: on this) that if Xbox 360 has games that do well then those games are more likely to be ported to PC than games from Nintendo's new console or Sony's PS 3. I really hope BioWare's Mass Effect makes it to PC after its Xbox 360 debut.

I also like the innovation and low price Nintendo is bringing with its new console. I'm considering purchasing one after the initial launch craze subsides.

I couldn't care less about Sony's PS 3.

stingerhs
07-23-2006, 10:35 PM
well, i'm definately more of a PC gamer than a console gamer, but i will gladly admit that the Wii has me quite intrigued. i've watched several videos on the new motion sensing controls for the Wii, and i'm all but convinced that it will put Nintendo back into the lead in the console wars.

where Sony and Micro$oft are content to just evolve the consoles by giving them better processing capabilities, Nintendo has shown that they are willing to give us something truely revolutionary. Sony, IMHO, gave the whole motion sensing idea lip service by adding in the functionality at the last minute which only shows how much of a revolution Nintendo has already started. the fact that you can change the thinking of a major competitor before your product even hits the market is huge.

if anything, the 360 and the PS3 aren't truely next-gen to begin with. sure, the graphics and the processing power are getting a boost, but what is that going to give you aside from better AI and physics (which, by the way, are already here with games like Half-Life 2, F.E.A.R, and Oblivion hitting the market)?? there isn't anything truely spectacular about all the extra processing power (which, in the PS3's case, is way too much) except for all the extra processing power.

yeah, the Wii may not be as powerful as the 360 or the PS3, but who cares whenever you can immerse yourself into a game more than ever before outside of virtual reality booths or a visit to the local arcade. gameplay will never be the same, and going back to the 360 or even my own PC is going to feel downright lame after a couple of sessions using the Wii's motion controller since pressing buttons just isn't going to feel quite right anymore.

the Wii is my definative pick for the console that will beat out the others.

Fealiks
07-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Lol Lucasforums is retarded... why would the 360 have more votes than the PS3? Theres no competition whatsoever! The 360 isn't even next gen!

Char Ell
07-28-2006, 11:06 AM
why would the 360 have more votes than the PS3? Theres no competition whatsoever! The 360 isn't even next gen! :eyeraise: Says who? I'm certainly not convinced by your outlandish opinion without any basis in fact.
Lol Lucasforums is retarded... So you consider yourself retarded?!?! After all you are a member of LucasForums as well. :roleyess:

Look, you're certainly entitled to your opinion on the poll subject but if you would be so kind as to keep your thoughts on the intelligence-level of LucasForums' general membership to yourself I'm sure your fellow LF members would greatly appreciate it. I know I would. :nod:

Thrik
07-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Fealiks, perhaps when you're a bit older and have to pay the full £475 or so for a PS3 yourself you'll understand. :¨:

Lynk Former
07-28-2006, 01:18 PM
@ cutmeister: Fealiks is right, after all the PS3 has GIANT ENEMY CRABS and REALTIME WEAPON CHANGE and NO GIMMICKS and the PS3 CONTROLLER WITH SIX DEGREES OF FREEDOM and lets not forget RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RAACEEERRRRRRR!!... rock on.

XD

coupes.
07-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Don't forget that you can inflict MASSIVE DAMAGE on the PS3, or is it with the PS3, I can never remember... this thing is a beast.

Pho3nix
07-28-2006, 03:00 PM
I guess the PS3, but that f***ing price tag irritates me, I won't be able to buy it.

Lynk Former
07-28-2006, 03:08 PM
*points @ Pho3nix* Sony has hit your weakspot for massive damage!

coupes.
07-28-2006, 05:36 PM
*points @ Pho3nix* Sony has hit your weakspot for massive damage!
rofl :lol:

Indeed they have. I honestly can't understand what Sony though when they designed the PS3. Sure, most people want the best they can get on the market, it makes them feel special or something I guess. The power of the PS3 is really amazing and it will definately offer a great array of possibilities when it come to graphics ans stuff. However, I cannot understand how they imagined that people, especially younger people, would be willing to pay for this. Never in a million years would I have asked my parents for a $600+ toy, nor would I have been able to afford it myself when I was younger. I honnestly think Sony has lost a big chunk of the younger audience and they're gonna feel it.

I've been playing video games for over 20 years now, of course the firs few years were always full of innovation and new gameplay mechanics. but since the N64 and Playstation era, the new gameplay mechanics ceased to appear and the only innovations were about where to put new buttons on the controller. And then came Revolution, now Wii. With Nintendo brought a new approach to gaming, and innovation to gaming once more. I find this extremely refreshing and I can't wait to try it out. I really hope the Wii succeeds with what it's trying to do, not necesserally for the Wii in particular, but for what it might bring to video games in general. If the Wii fails, then I beleive that never again will a company try to innovate in such a way and we'll be stuch with the same old games...

Char Ell
07-28-2006, 11:29 PM
@ cutmeister: Fealiks is right, after all the PS3 has GIANT ENEMY CRABS and REALTIME WEAPON CHANGE and NO GIMMICKS and the PS3 CONTROLLER WITH SIX DEGREES OF FREEDOM and lets not forget RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RAACEEERRRRRRR!!... rock on.

XD:lol: Yeah. I guess you're right, Lynk. Microsoft and Nintendo may as well cash in their chips now cuz Sony is all that and a bag of chips. :xp:
Never in a million years would I have asked my parents for a $600+ toy, nor would I have been able to afford it myself when I was younger. I honnestly think Sony has lost a big chunk of the younger audience and they're gonna feel it.I dunno, coupes. These kids nowadays, they've got this entitlement attitude. I don't think they have a problem asking their parents to cough up whatever amount of cash they need to get what they want. IMHO the real question is whether or not the parents will actually be willing to fork out that much cash for a PS 3. ;)

Lynk Former
07-28-2006, 11:46 PM
@ cutmeister: No parent's won't be willing to fork out that much... the cost of living has been rising recently and a 599USD PS3, an entertainment device... A TOY isn't going to be everyone's first priority. To add to that, people seem to forget aaaaaaaaaaaall about the additional costs of accessories and games. The PS3 is will cost people A LOT more than just 599USD.

Thrik
07-29-2006, 07:16 AM
Or if you're in the UK, $800 for the basic system from launch. ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Sithdisiple666
08-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Wii will beat all!!! The PS3 and Xbox 360 are basicly the same thing as their predesessors with a new controller a sleek design and a better graphics card. The Wii may have a weird name but it is going to revolutionize gaming as we know it! An Interactive controller, better graphics and any Nintendo Game can be downloaded on to it for just 99 cents! Also the Wii is going to cost around $150-$200. You can get all that for $200 less than an XBox 360 and $400 less than a PS 3!!!!! It keeps getting better and better. I am personally wishing to god that some star wars games come out for it. Imagine lightsaber action with an interactive controller?!?!?!?

Smon
08-06-2006, 02:54 AM
@ cutmeister: No parent's won't be willing to fork out that much... the cost of living has been rising recently and a 599USD PS3, an entertainment device... A TOY isn't going to be everyone's first priority. To add to that, people seem to forget aaaaaaaaaaaall about the additional costs of accessories and games. The PS3 is will cost people A LOT more than just 599USD.
Especially since PS3 games cost more than most games do... (http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3151823)

Arch_Nemesis
08-09-2006, 07:23 AM
It doesn't make any difference to me as long as i enjoy playing my games..... and i am much more neutral..i enjoy them all

I hate to debate on which console is the best

grrrrrrrrrr7
08-09-2006, 12:33 PM
well seeing as i dont have any of those consoles, i vote for pedro!!!!!!!

Great Scott!
08-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Nintendo Wii! Whoo!

clonetrooper09
08-17-2006, 09:11 PM
I think the 360 will overcome the other compettitors. I don't know much about the Wii but for the PS3, the cheapest price will be 600 and the games will be 100. The only things I like for the PS3 is that all the games are in HD and that you can play PS1 and PS2 games. I have a 360 Premium Addition so I am happy.

generalvaklu321
08-18-2006, 01:19 AM
I love Nintendo and Xbox, but I prefer 360, because KOTOR. Also, I'll still buy the Wii. But come on, it's called the Wii. That name lacks... any marketing value. Wii is translated to: "Miyamoto can't really think of any name right now so this one will do but it doesn't matter because Nintendo has a loyal fan base who will buy it for any reason"

grrrrrrrrrr7
08-18-2006, 09:47 AM
X BOX 360!!!!!!!!

Samurai DD
08-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Heh, after reading this thread I've come to notice a common well, *ahem* thread among most people. We would all rather have an almost equal processing power in exchange for the innovation the Wii provides. What I pray for each night is that the Wii won't be a dissapointment. I'm pretty sure I won't want to end up with overrated and overpriced PS3's or also overrated 360's. If the Wii fails, it's goodbye for Nintendo, but if it indeed is what we have hoped, it's going to be back on the lead for the next century. Although the 360 is pretty attractive because of BioWare and HD, it lacks in a lot of aspects. And PC gaming will never die. And finally, with any luck, Sony will be KO'D pretty soon.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!

Lynk Former
08-18-2006, 11:50 AM
If the Wii fails, it's goodbye for Nintendo
Not really.

Samurai DD
08-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Not really.

No, not like: "Wii failed, we're bankrupt", but it would doom Nintendo to Sega's fate, sooner or later.

Lynk Former
08-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Again, no not really.

Samurai DD
08-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Whatever. I'm entitled to my opinion.

Lynk Former
08-18-2006, 02:27 PM
You are entitled to your opinion, but you're also forgetting to take into account some important facts. First, the Nintendo DS, second Nintendo's strong financial position and the money it has saved in the bank just for such rainy days. Lastly, the fact that Nintendo never makes a product where they would end up taking heavy losses if it were to fail. If Nintendo's home console were to fail like the GameCube, then Nintendo has plenty of other things to keep it standing for another round. It's proven this time and time again.

Also, you can't really compare Sega's fall to what may or may not happen to Nintendo since Sega fell due to very different circumstances. Add to that the fact that Sega had nothing else of real substance but its home console line... Nintendo dropping out of the console race is just as unlikely as Sony or Microsoft dropping out.

Great Scott!
08-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Also don't forget GBA, the top-selling portable console ever.

generalvaklu321
08-19-2006, 12:00 PM
Nintendo wont be finished on consoles, not for my lifetime at least. It built up a loyal group of customers, also, even though it wasn't the best, it was still good. Also, remember the N64, that had COMPLETE dominance, everybody who was anybody had an N64, even Playstation fans had N64's. Also, since Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong etc will stay on the Nintendo systems, people will get them.

generalvaklu321
08-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Also don't forget GBA, the top-selling portable console ever.
exactly, psp might come close soon, but GAMEBOY FOREVER

Lynk Former
08-19-2006, 01:40 PM
@ generalvaklu321:

1st, don't double post. If you have anything to add and another person hasn't posted under your, then edit the post you've just posted.

2nd, the PS1 outsold the N64.

3rd. just because Nintendo has a lot of franchises doesn't mean it's going to attract a lot of people. There is a large group of people who don't like the franchises Nintendo comes up with.

generalvaklu321
08-19-2006, 05:14 PM
2nd, the PS1 outsold the N64.

That's true, I checked it. I'll admit, "dominated" would be the wrong word to use. But still, financially, the N64 did amazing, and, although not as much as playstation, sold crazy.

3rd. just because Nintendo has a lot of franchises doesn't mean it's going to attract a lot of people. There is a large group of people who don't like the franchises Nintendo comes up with.

About your third point, it's not the amount of franchises that matters, but they have them, and people like them, A LOT. You are right, there is a large group of people who dont like the Nintendo franchises, but there is a larger (or just as big) group that DOES like them. I'm saying that Nintendo has nothing to prove, it has already attracted people.

Lynk Former
08-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Yeah but think about it, Nintendo has relied heavily on its franchises on its last two consoles (N64 and GCN) and while we've seen some bloody good games from Nintendo lately, it's the third party developers as a whole who attract more developers than Nintendo does alone. This reliance on their own franchises is what is putting NIntendo into third place and something must be done about it. The group is big, but obviously not big enough.

Nintendo does have something to prove, it needs to prove that it can attract all of those third party developers back to them after they had all jumped ship in the N64/PS1 generation.

I'm a very big Nintendo fan, but that's not going to cloud my judgement of what I think Nintendo needs to do to improve itself.

Skylover SC
08-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Wii !!
Nintendo for ever!

generalvaklu321
08-21-2006, 02:39 PM
I guess your right, Nintendo does have something to prove. It's already good, but does need improvement, but you can say that for every other developer. The way I think Nintendo can attract other developers and/or customers is to allow more M rated games. Nintendo has some, but it leaves out many chances for a good action game (not saying Nintendo has no action games).

Lynk Former
08-21-2006, 04:16 PM
They don't disallow mature rated games. Don't forget that Nintendo has encouraged mature rated games such as Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Eternal Darkness, Reisdent Evil 0 and 4. And at this very moment Nintendo is giving huge amounts of support to Ubisoft as they develop Red Steel.

Nintendo doesn't have to make muture games themselves since they have plenty of other developers to do it for them and it's not like any of their games are lacking just cause it doesn't have "M" stuck on em.

The biggest worry that developers seem to have with Nintendo is that when they develop for a Nintendo system, they have to directly compete with Nintendo to get the gamers attentions since a big part of owning a Nintendo console is playing the Nintendo games on it.

But of course we don't have to worry though since the Wii hasn't launched and already we can see vast improvements on the third party developer front.

generalvaklu321
08-22-2006, 01:23 AM
Nintendo has M games. But I'm saying is that they could have more, leaving much more games to sell. Yet again, you could say that about any console. Here's an idea, try to get the rights to have GTA on their console, it worked for the Xbox.

Lynk Former
08-22-2006, 01:51 AM
That's upto Rockstar whether they want to develop for a Nintendo system, at the moment Rockstar has no interest in Nintendo at all. Nintendo could throw money at them like Sony, but that's not Nintendo, they'd gladly offer support for their system if Rockstar approached them though.

But so what? Ubisoft has great interest in Nintendo at the moment and is releasing several mature rated titles and then there's Grasshopper who is releasing Heroes for Wii, a very violent title, etc, etc. I think I've already talked about this earlier in the thread lol.

And GTA didn't really work for the Xbox, Halo 2 worked for the Xbox, that's the single greatest title the Xbox had and put it on the map... GTA was pretty much an afterthought.

Nagru
08-22-2006, 07:18 PM
What is with people and the Wii!!!!!! While the design is innovative, they are specifically
marketing to NON-GAMERS. Personally if I'm going to spend hundreds of dollars on a gaming console I want it to be for gaming! Anyways I'd have to vote for the 360. The PS3 put itself out of the picture with it's price tag.

coupes.
08-22-2006, 08:27 PM
What is with people and the Wii!!!!!! While the design is innovative, they are specifically
marketing to NON-GAMERS. Personally if I'm going to spend hundreds of dollars on a gaming console I want it to be for gaming! Anyways I'd have to vote for the 360. The PS3 put itself out of the picture with it's price tag.How is the Wii not for gaming ? o_O

And Nintendo is far from marketing the Wii to non-gamers, where did you get that ? What they are trying to do is to appeal to a larger crowd. Not making games exclusively for 18-30 year old males is far from making games to non-gamers...

Nagru
08-22-2006, 10:29 PM
On gamespot there's a video of an interview with one of nintendo's top dogs, who was displaying the Wii. In it he says, "With the Nintendo Wii we're trying to appeal to the non-gaming crowd"

Commander Obi-Wan
08-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Thus, meaning they want to attract more people that don't normally play video games, to play the Wii.

coupes.
08-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Yes, but trying to appeal to the non-gamer crowd doesn't mean letting down the serious gamer crowd. Nintendo is creating a console that will be fun to play, easy to pick up for non-gamers and that will offer plemty of new gameplay mechanics and ideas/conceptd for reguler gamers.

Nagru
08-22-2006, 11:06 PM
As a regular gamer (and I speak for me, my sibling, and most of my friends) while some of their games are cool, it's the new controller that throws it off. You get two dinky little controllers that look like remotes. They have two analog sticks(combined) and a couple of buttons. It offers nowhere near the same kind of control, as it has fewer buttons, and the feel of a first person shooter would be gone as al you have to do is point and click. Where's the challenge?

Commander Obi-Wan
08-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Well, have you tried the Wii yet? You don't exactly know if it poses it a challenge or not. There may be games that are made for hardcore gamers and some for those who are new to gaming.

Nagru
08-22-2006, 11:38 PM
I concede with a "ya, maybe." Still though, the entire feel of their gaming system is just off somehow. I'm still going to throw my vote to the 360, there's no way I'm gonna give up a tradditional controller for two of those remote things.

Lynk Former
08-23-2006, 12:47 AM
@ Nagru: XD Yes, Wii is trying to attract non-gamers just like the DS is, however it will still have plenty of games made for people who are already gamers. I don't know where you got the impression that there won't be any "games" for Wii, but it seems obvious that you haven't actually looked to find out what it has.

On the controls side of things, it is one of those things you really need to actually hold in your hands and play a game with to actually know where Nintendo is coming from, that's the biggest hurdle Nintendo has to face. You don't have to give up the traditional controller, all you need to do is experience a different way of controlling videogames.

Commander Obi-Wan
08-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Also, the Wii won't just be coming out with just one controller, but three. Click here. (http://wii.ign.com/articles/718/718946p1.html)

For more info read Lynk's post below mine XD

Lynk Former
08-23-2006, 12:43 PM
To clarify since Obi didn't go into detail XD

The first option is the Wiimote + Nunchaku.
The second is the GameCube controller which you can use for your GameCube games you want to play on your Wii.
The third is the Classic Controller, which is primarily used for Virtual Console games but can be used for GameCube games and selected Wii games if they want to use it.

Nagru
08-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Thanks for informing me that the Wii has multiple controllers, that makes me more comfortable with the system. I'm just going to stop arguing as I see it is quite pointless.
I tip my hat to you all.

Lynk Former
08-23-2006, 01:52 PM
lol, well we understand your opinion, all we did was give you information you seemed to lack. There are a lot of people that will prefer to have audio/visual quality above all else and that's fine with me. And there are people who want to stick with traditional gaming because they like it that way and that's fine too.

topshot
08-23-2006, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't get a PS3, even if only for Devil May Cry ! Not with those prices unless there's significant price drop! I'll actually be happy and content with a Wii and what I've got now.....

TheMichal
08-27-2006, 09:31 AM
i vote for PS3. I like Sony and belive new console will be most powerful and multi-function. Beside...playing in flight games with new Sony gamepad - whoa! (yes, Wii have more advanced conroller, but i dont want to play on za remote control)

Vegard Aune
08-30-2006, 10:58 AM
I say Wii, because of the games. Next to KotOR, I think Ocarina of time was the best game ever, so I am pretty sure the Wii will be great, even though the graphics apparently aren't that much better than the Gamecube.

Valter
09-03-2006, 07:10 PM
The Wii is innovative and the Wii controller will revolutionize FPS games. So my vote is for the Wii.

Lynk Former
09-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Just as long as developers are clever in the way they make their games...

Darth NeoVenom
09-12-2006, 07:18 AM
Wii is probably going to be successful, followed by X-Box 360. Or it can be the other way around, you never know. PS3 is already in the gutter and it hasn't came out yet. All I hear about the PS3 is BAD news, nothing good. First it was the price, then the shortage in blue ray disk, then the shortage in production of the system themselves, then the cost of games ($70-$100), then the fact that you HAVE to buy a seperate cable to see HD stuff, and then that they are not going to release the system this fall/winter. Idk, but anyone who thinks the PS3 is gonna succeed are fanboys or rich people. :lol:

King Dando
09-15-2006, 06:35 PM
The Wii, mostly for the innovation. I heard the PS3's release date has been put back until next March or something, I don't care that much, I never had that much faith in it in the first place

Lord Foley
10-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Wii. It has an innovative play style, a cheap price, and all of the nintendo exclusive games.

Xbox 360 is simply terrible.

PS3 is OK, but its too expensive. It looks decent enough, but the price kills it. It does not have enough innovation or technological advances over the others to be worth triple the wii.

TheMichal
10-27-2006, 03:24 PM
but You must realize (you are doomed :) ) that PS3 can be a BD player too and if You want to buy BD player the cost can cross 1000$

but the HDMI cable as additional accessories is stupid idea - 60% power of the console will go out by quality loss via chinche...

kernan
10-29-2006, 08:39 PM
360, best price for the largest amount of games. plus if you want to mod then you don't have to buy a blu ray burner

peachy1987
10-31-2006, 01:45 PM
definately the wii. already pre-ordered mine!

MasterChief117
11-02-2006, 07:38 PM
the Wii shall rule all, screw micro

do you guys think that they will have battle front 2 for the Wii

Commander Obi-Wan
11-05-2006, 05:17 AM
do you guys think that they will have battle front 2 for the Wii

No. Mainly due to the fact that it was not made for gamecube and it's already been out for a year.

DarthWengle
11-17-2006, 04:20 PM
The Wii is going to change the world. Not just gaming. THE WORLD.

The Sith'ari
11-28-2006, 12:26 AM
I sorta think that both Wii and xbox 360 are going to succeed. The two don't necessarily have to compete against each other, coz in my opinion they seem to target at different market segments- those who enjoy a new way of gaming and those who prioritise the audio and visual experience. The two consoles have very different advantages that will attract different audience. Personally I like both. But because of the fact that PC can be a close substitute to 360, with modding capabilities despite the need for upgrades, if I was ever to buy a console perhaps I'd try Wii. Without PC in consideration, 360 would be my choice- graphics is still the most important criterion for me.

While I see some of us here said that only the Wii is a next-gen console, because of its innovative gaming capabilities, I do not quite agree. No one said that a next-gen console has to offer a completely new way of gaming. The fact that the graphical abilities of xbox 360 and ps3 has evolved greatly compared to the current-generation machines could qualify them as next-gen. What I'm getting at is that there isn't a real definition for "next gen" gaming consoles, thus one shouldn't rely on it to decide which to buy. Ultimately, it should be the customer's own needs that are the deciding factors.

thegreatjoshini
12-02-2006, 12:22 AM
I say PS3 will win because of the sheer number of features it has. I'm pretty sure you can't surf the web on the X-Box 360. The Wii will have crap graphics compared to the X-Box 360 and the PS3. The Wii's controller is the stupidest idea in video game history. Face it Nintendroids, the Wii is gonna tank just like the N64 and Gamecube. And for you X-Box lovers out there, all the best X-Box 360 games will also be available on a PC near you, so why should I waste my money on that? In short, PS3 PWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thegreatjoshini
12-02-2006, 12:26 AM
Wii. It has an innovative play style, a cheap price, and all of the nintendo exclusive games.

Xbox 360 is simply terrible.

PS3 is OK, but its too expensive. It looks decent enough, but the price kills it. It does not have enough innovation or technological advances over the others to be worth triple the wii.

[/sarcasm]Yes the Wii's graphics are just as good as the PS3's [/end sarcasm]

Commander Obi-Wan
12-02-2006, 01:30 PM
I say PS3 will win because of the sheer number of features it has.

Forgot about the price? I don't think you know how many features the Wii has. And I would know, do to the fact that I have one.

The Wii will have crap graphics compared to the X-Box 360 and the PS3.

The graphics are not that bad actually. Maybe compared to the PS3 and XBOX 360. But, they are not that bad once you actually play it.

The Wii's controller is the stupidest idea in video game history.

I disagree. And clearly a whole bunch of other people disagree too. The idea is innovative, and it's great to use.

And why waste your money on a PS3? There is nothing like being able to make burgers or cook meat on your PS3 and double your powerbill in the process. But, hey, suit yourself.

thegreatjoshini
12-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Forgot about the price? I don't think you know how many features the Wii has. And I would know, do to the fact that I have one.

The graphics are not that bad actually. Maybe compared to the PS3 and XBOX 360. But, they are not that bad once you actually play it.

I disagree. And clearly a whole bunch of other people disagree too. The idea is innovative, and it's great to use.

And why waste your money on a PS3? There is nothing like being able to make burgers or cook meat on your PS3 and double your powerbill in the process. But, hey, suit yourself.

PS3 Features: Blue Ray Movies, DVD Movies, MP3 Playback, Ability to connect numerous devices (such as PSP, I-Pod, headset for online multiplayer, and many more items), Burning capabilities, Internet Browser, Photo Viewer, Hard Drive for storing movies and games you download from the Playstation Network, Wireless 6-Axis Controller, and quite a few more I can't think up off the top of my head.

Wii Features: Internet Browser, Photo Viewer, Innovative Controllers (I'll give you that one), Hard drive for storing virtual console games (unless I'm mistaken, and I'm not, you would need one to store those games).

So far by my count it looks like the PS3 is in the lead 9-4 in number of features. And no your precious Wii can't play DVD's.

I think the $600 price tag is more than worth it. Especially considering $600 is way under priced with normal Blue Ray players costing atleast $1000 or more.

You also are clearly not sane if you think Twilight Princess's graphics are even half as good as the graphics for MGS 4.

And just so you know, your powerbill won't go up just because you use a PS3. It doesn't consume any more electricity than the PS2. None of the consoles take up any more electricity than each other. It doesn't take very much to power a console. It would only consume an enormous amount of electricity if you left it on all the time. Of course, you would blow up your PS3 if you did that. Noone is stupid enough to do that and therefore that point is moot.

Commander Obi-Wan
12-02-2006, 05:37 PM
So far by my count it looks like the PS3 is in the lead 9-4 in number of features. And no your precious Wii can't play DVD's.

So? Everybody has a DVD player nowadays, so what's the need for one?

You also are clearly not sane if you think Twilight Princess's graphics are even half as good as the graphics for MGS 4.

Well, they are need bad either. And some of the other games graphics are great too. And really, it's all about the gameplay. And the gameplay for the games on Wii are great.

And just so you know, your powerbill won't go up just because you use a PS3. It doesn't consume any more electricity than the PS2. None of the consoles take up any more electricity than each other. It doesn't take very much to power a console. It would only consume an enormous amount of electricity if you left it on all the time. Of course, you would blow up your PS3 if you did that. Noone is stupid enough to do that and therefore that point is moot.

Clearly you haven't read some the articles and reports on the PS3. It's consume double the power and heat of the Xbox 360.

Maybe if the PS3 was cheaper, it would be worth it, but I'll pass.

ZeroXcape
12-06-2006, 04:07 PM
i got the wii, it's awesome. no one can beat me at tennis, bowling, or madden. has anyone tried red steel yet? i hear good and bad.

rumors have it that ps3 will be the last sony console, but it looks awesome. too bad it needs to be $400 cheaper.

Terra
12-08-2006, 04:44 AM
I would just like to say I voted for PS3 for the following reasons:
Value for money: Yeah, most peoples arguments are that it is too expensive... BUT IT HAS BLU-RAY!1one. Blu-ray players are marketed as $1400 upwards as standalone packages last time i checked, yet the PS3 comes with one along with 200 gig discs, the only console with true HDMI and the highest resolution. The PS3 also has, IMO the best line-up of games, and will last the longest out of all the consoles.
Also, i see the Wii as more of a gadget which would get old really quickly... And i hate microsoft (ironic really since i use windows...)

Daft Adidas
12-09-2006, 11:15 AM
i got the wii, it's awesome. no one can beat me at tennis, bowling, or madden. has anyone tried red steel yet? i hear good and bad.

rumors have it that ps3 will be the last sony console, but it looks awesome. too bad it needs to be $400 cheaper.

Ur right, it does need to be cheaper, Alot cheaper i hate XBOX coz they make u pay load of money for Online play + games are always realeased on 360 before any other console usually = wii looks cool and so does red steel :twogun:

Rabish Bini
12-09-2006, 07:15 PM
360 for a few reasons:
-I already own a normal xbox and I love it
-Best/most realistic graphics
-Looks good
-Controllers feel good when your holding them
-I don't want a PS3 'cause most of the games for it are cartoony.
-I don't want a wii because, well, I can't come up with anything. I just don't want it.

Commander Obi-Wan
12-10-2006, 07:11 PM
has anyone tried red steel yet? i hear good and bad.

I have it. It's meh. Like the "gunplay" for it is great. But the graphics are really buggy and the sword play is abysmal. And the game feels really different from most FPSs. Almost like a Saw-type of game at some points.

How's Madden? :p

-Best/most realistic graphics
-I don't want a PS3 'cause most of the games for it are cartoony.

I find the graphics for the PS3 better than the XBOX 360. I also think the graphics for the PS3 are not really cartoony at all. That's what I see at least.

Though, the XBOX 360 has some sick games like Gears of War and Halo 3.

Johnpp
12-11-2006, 12:54 AM
I want X-box to suceed but I figure I want them all to suceed.Not that I'll ever get one ;p

CSI
12-11-2006, 05:10 AM
X-Box perhaps...

tk102
12-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Looks like the Wii is getting harder to find than the PS3.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=5283

So what happened? We were all expecting the insane PlayStation 3 demand to drive our country into anarchy for the rest of the entire year (which it did on day one). Nintendo completely stole Sonyís thunder, and then some Ė thatís what happened.

My opinion: I wish consoles would vanish and stop distracting from PC game development. ;)

Mercid
12-20-2006, 02:47 AM
I'll try to get all of the facts in one post but I know I'll forget something so feel free to tell what I retardedly left out.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly the Xbox 360(the one I know the most about): Lets see... Good processor speed, graphics card, nice controller(as far as I know, without the bells and whistles of the PS3 and Wii), good line-up of games this year, Iíve got gears of war and oblivion(Woot! TES lV:Oblivion!).

So I voted xbox, but I really think you should have an open mind about console's I know you can hate other console because they got an exclusive game that you REALY wanted, but its best just to concentrate on the games you have and those SUCKERS don't. :xp:
Right, now the Wii: Looks fun, from what I've seen it has some pretty kool games on it(redsteel) but I REALLY don't know enough about the wii to judge

all I know is that the people who say that the Wii suck's just because its graphics are sub-par are graphic whore's. :)
and the PS3: same as the wii, I aint done ma' studyn'. but one thing I DO know is that if Sony knocked down the price tag a couple hundred bucks there would be no competion of what everyone liked.

Also it amazes me that Sony managed to out corporate scum Bill gates!!! I thought that was impossible!!!
About the Console Vs. Pc wars: It just makes me sick to my stomach that people could be immature enough to brazenly despise something that they've probably never even tried.

from most of my experience its the Pc purists that hate consoles with a fury that usually start these wars, sure consoles were specifically designed to makes money for corporation's, and sure there's infighting among the consoles about which one is the best, but DAMN these Pc purists have a smug sense of superiority!

One reason I've found that they hate consoles is the games that they make on them that don't get transferred to pc, but seriously that could go both way's!(can you say "Might and magic: dark messiah"?). As I said I think it has something to do with a superiority complex.

Rabish Bini
12-20-2006, 03:43 AM
Amen to that Mercid!
Although I disagree with Xbox 360/PS3 lovers being graphic whores. Why would they be that just because they like those consoles?

MasterRoss08
12-20-2006, 04:10 AM
I think what Mercid meant about graphics deals with the wii and
one of its biggest complaints deals with graphics on how old school
it is compared to theres. The wii has a gamecube like graphics so its
not new age but hey they intended it for that. Nintendos big thing
was gameplay and I agree there. You want fun games to play. But
improved graphics wouldnt hurt. But I would put gameplay ahead of
graphics for sure. Gameplay was the big thing back in the day.
Graphics just came along with better technology.

Mercid
12-20-2006, 05:47 AM
Amen to that Mercid!
Although I disagree with Xbox 360/PS3 lovers being graphic whores. Why would they be that just because they like those consoles?What I meant was that people who said the Wii sucked just because its graphics were sub-par were graphic you know what's.
I guess I should edit it so it makes more sense.

Mercid
12-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Hey I found something that Nintendo fans probably already know.
It is big news for gamers that the Wii remote (Wiimote) for the Nintendo Wii will be compatible with some flash games. Nintendo will soon release a Web browser onto its latest console allowing users to browse the Web and play online games using the Wiimote.
Why does every Nex-Gen console have a browser except for xbox?

King Dando
12-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Because Microsoft pretty much own the whole web-surfing thing anyway, alot of people still surf the net using Internet Explorer on computers which most of the time are running a Windows OS. Why bother spending time and money creating a web browser for Xbox 360, when you can just go into another room and surf the net from a computer using IE.

That being said, Sony are in direct competition with MS saying that PS3 will replace the desktop, so I guess if the competition ups a little, MS can always make an xbox version of IE or something?

Negative Sun
01-09-2007, 03:16 PM
PS3 will replace the desktop??? lmao that's the funniest thing ever said!

My vote: Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

King Dando
01-10-2007, 06:23 PM
^ Sony sure do say some funny things :)

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 07:04 PM