PDA

View Full Version : Pirates VS Ninjas, who'd win?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Miss_Mayhem
07-14-2006, 01:41 AM
Pirates VS Ninjas. An age old rivalry that has raged relentlessly for years. The flames of war have been fanned with the advent of the internet, and now it is our turn ....

Pirate VS Ninja, Who'd win?

I here am in favor of the stealthy, silent ninja. I mean, c'mon, he can remove his own shadow! Aside from that, they are one with the night, able to conceal his or her entire body behind a broomstick if neccesary. That, and they know ninjitsu and a messload of other martial arts stuff. Imagine how invaluable they'd be in the fight against Anti-Tim!

Then again...Johnny Depp is a pirate and he's pretty sXy.

Gruducuuz
07-14-2006, 01:45 AM
Pirates. They have swords. And so do Ninjas, but do ninjas have guns, or PARROTS???

Case closed.

DarthAve
07-14-2006, 01:48 AM
pirates. They're good ay putt putt golf. And pillaging.

Miss_Mayhem
07-14-2006, 01:57 AM
Yeess...but Ninjas can deflect gunshots with their swords! Plus they have miracle frozen shamrock shurikens according to the Doctor McNinja webcomic. I'll dig up the link.

Smon
07-14-2006, 02:01 AM
I must once again dig up this flash video I coincidentally discovered when someone else brought it up in a Pirates Vs. Ninja thread over at VGDC. It has an actual battle between them. (http://www.stanford.edu/~scodary/tkam.htm)

DarthAve
07-14-2006, 02:52 AM
Dude, Ninjas suck. How much did Ninja's of the Carribian make? Nothing! How much did pirates of the Carrebean make? SO MUCH!!!!

Gruducuuz
07-14-2006, 02:59 AM
Dude, pirates own even harder now that I just remembered from a magazine called "Mental Floss", that the first ninja was a transvestite.

Ninjas can never get around that.

Smon
07-14-2006, 03:16 AM
Pirates kick ass.

Did Monkey D. Ninja ever gain superpowers? NOOOOOoooooOOOO.

But still, this debate will go on for eternity.

Also, HOLY **** NINJAS! (http://www.animutationportal.com/modules/debaser/singlefile.php?id=80)

KingCheez
07-14-2006, 06:41 AM
Pirates.

(please don't get the narutards started :|)

itchythesamurai
07-14-2006, 06:45 AM
Deflecting bullets with swords is bunk. Yes, finding that out killed my childhood.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-sHTJAKN-5k&mode=related&search=sword%20machine%20gun

KingCheez
07-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Yeah. A pirate with a Makarov (what an awesome revolver) is going to take down a ninja within 2 shots.

Besides, we all know that rum gives pirates immortality.

Rock_California
07-14-2006, 07:05 PM
YAY FOR PIRATES!!!!!!!!

DarthAve
07-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Plus the dream pirates created when pirates eat pizza before sleeping. Then the dream pirates eat pizza and go to sleep and create another dream pirate! Than that dream pirate eats pizza and goes to sleep to create the real pirate. It's all one big circle. That's why 2 out of 3 pizza delivery boys prefer delivering pizza to pirates than ninjas.

Mashi An'krekku
07-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Of course, you all know I'll say pirates. Destiny has called me to be swashbuckling, sexy and awesome. Don't you desire these things? Of course you do, all the time. But you don't know how to buckle a swash.
Sadly, neither do I. But the thought of pillaging villages and going on large adventures just to get shiney things is INVIGORATING!

Psychochaos3
07-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Ninjas would win. They have cooler weapons. They have cooler powers. They have giant 9 tailed demons inside of them.

Don't get me wrong, pirates are cool too.

urluckyday
07-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Well, Ninjas would kill off a few pirates to start off with, but eventually the swashbucklers would catch on and kill all of the ninjas!

Mashi An'krekku
07-15-2006, 01:01 AM
Ninjas would win. They have cooler weapons. They have cooler powers. They have giant 9 tailed demons inside of them.

Dude. Ninjas don't have powers. Or nine-tailed demons. STOP WATCHING NARUTO. IT'S INACCURATE!

Smon
07-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Yeah! For a more accurate depiction of Ninja click here (http://www.realultimatepower.net/).

Mashi An'krekku
07-15-2006, 01:12 AM
Quite accurate, indeed!

Smon
07-15-2006, 01:22 AM
I must also point Ninja have a weakness, but Pirates have none. (http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja/ghosts.htm)

KingCheez
07-15-2006, 01:34 AM

So what else we can draw from Naruto, being it's true, is that every ninja is a flaming homosexual, emo, and fails at stealth?

Det. Bart Lasiter
07-15-2006, 01:37 AM
So what else we can draw from Naruto, being it's true, is that every ninja is a flaming homosexual, emo, and fails at stealth?That they also wear bright orange.

Smon
07-15-2006, 01:43 AM
Also all the museums in Japan overlooked the giant shurikens, swords, and anything else I missed... they didn't show up that much though.

KingCheez
07-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Also all the museums in Japan overlooked the giant shurikens, swords, and anything else I missed... they didn't show up that much though.
r u kiddin i bote a shuryken wit my mom dey still exist whyd dey be in a muzeum lol!?

Smon
07-15-2006, 01:47 AM
You can still buy a sword too but museums in England have them. It's to document their culture.

KingCheez
07-15-2006, 01:50 AM
This is my 1,337th post.

...Naruto is gay.

Mashi An'krekku
07-15-2006, 02:00 AM
But you know what isn't? The X-Files!

KingCheez
07-15-2006, 02:02 AM
GET OUT

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/SouperJesus128/1150692451849.png

GET OUT RIGHT NOW

Miss_Mayhem
07-15-2006, 02:08 AM
Yarr, the sXy pirates of the carribean have me swayin' ter their side, but I have always loved ninjas since I was little. Naruto is a horrible example of ninja though, as fun as the show may be. Ninja were trained to kill with one stab or shuriken throw, and did not wear flashy orange or red. They killed at nite, and orange ... stands out. I've always wondered why Jackie Chan still hasn't played the role of a ninja yet though...sure he's Chinese and ninja are Japanese, but still...he'd rock the role.

And Smon, why haven't you made that Anti-Tim Resistance RPG yet?

Smon
07-15-2006, 02:10 AM
Yarr, the sXy pirates of the carribean have me swayin' ter their side, but I have always loved ninjas since I was little. Naruto is a horrible example of ninja though, as fun as the show may be. Ninja were trained to kill with one stab or shuriken throw, and did not wear flashy orange or red. They killed at nite, and orange ... stands out. I've always wondered why Jackie Chan still hasn't played the role of a ninja yet though...sure he's Chinese and ninja are Japanese, but still...he'd rock the role.

And Smon, why haven't you made that Anti-Tim Resistance RPG yet?
FOOL! IT IS NOT A GAME! It is also very hard to type and swordfight in a moving vehicle!

Miss_Mayhem
07-15-2006, 02:39 AM
Hey, I would love to try, besides, it is excellent training in preperation for the fight againt the Anti-Tim. Seeing the rapid responce to your post requires quick thinkgin so that someone else doesn't screw things up. And if you don't make it, I will!

Smon
07-15-2006, 02:51 AM
Go for it, it's very difficult having four mouths to feed, a swordfight, and a reputation on LF to keep up!

DarthAve
07-15-2006, 02:51 AM
Dude, you can buy those crappy ninja swords on QVC for like 35 bucks.

proving, any nerd with 35 bucks can pretend to be a ninja until Blackbeard comes, stabs the nerd, and says "owned" before pillaging his home.

Miss_Mayhem
07-15-2006, 03:05 AM
I will get to the RPG as soon as I'm done pwning someone...

Det. Bart Lasiter
07-15-2006, 03:07 AM
Dude, you can buy those crappy ninja swords on QVC for like 35 bucks. I see you've been accessorizing.

DarthAve
07-15-2006, 03:15 AM
I see you've been accessorizing.
PFt, no wai. I'm a regular visitor to axapirate.com And I have a lot of time to watch QVC.

Gruducuuz
07-15-2006, 08:03 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahaa.....

WAIT YOUR NOT KIDDING ARE YOU.

Weapons of Ninjas: Swords and stars and those sharp pointy things that ninjas always have in their mouth.

Weapons of Pirates: Cannons, revolvers, swords, knives, parrots, (WOW FTW), Taurens and goblins. (I need to stop playing WOW sometime...)

Powers of Ninja/s : A fox. Maybe a curse of big hands.

Power of Pirates: An unquenchable thirst for money and blood. And sometimes brains.

NINJA FINAL SAY: Huge anime cult following.

PIRATE FINAL LAUGH: No pirate yaoi.

NINJAS LOSE.

itchythesamurai
07-15-2006, 08:16 AM
I think it all really depends on the situation. There's always the matter of homefield advantage, and whether it's a fair fight or not. Like if you throw a pirate and a ninja in a jungle to kill each other, neither knowing where the other is, with only a knife, the ninja's so going to win.

Gruducuuz
07-15-2006, 08:26 AM
I think it all really depends on the situation. There's always the matter of homefield advantage, and whether it's a fair fight or not. Like if you throw a pirate and a ninja in a jungle to kill each other, neither knowing where the other is, with only a knife, the ninja's so going to win.

But what if the pirate decides to set the forst on fire?

He's more than likely drunk and doesn't care if he dies or not.

But Pirates are good at digging holes, and could just make an escape tunnel in a matter of minutes. Home territory my butt.

DarthAve
07-15-2006, 01:59 PM
And don't forget the pirate can use his parrot to get more weapons, and find the ninja to pillage and kill.

Gruducuuz
07-15-2006, 02:33 PM
And don't forget the pirate can use his parrot to get more weapons, and find the ninja to pillage and kill.

A parrot is a pirate's next friend. Next to booty.

Parrots can be pets, relay messages, be eaten when as a last resort, poop on your shoulder, and be a sniper spotter.(MGS3 FTW.)

DarthAve
07-15-2006, 03:27 PM
Don't forget parrot's can get pizza for the pirates. So then the pitate sleeps and has a dream pirate.

pirates rule (http://www.axapirate.com/Welcome%20Aboard%21.html)

Poopdogjr
07-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Wow. I can't believe that I missed this thread. Your interent goes out for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose. I HAVE to weigh in on this subject. Ninjas would absolutely rock a pirate. Totally destroy them.

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Exhibit A: http://www.realultimatepower.net/

I actually own this guy's Ninja Book, and let me tell you that it is AWESOME!!!!!

Sure, pirates may have parrots, but so what? Ninjas get Hippos. Parrots are neat and all, but I would rather have a blood brother Hippo who is my best bud through time and space, and who is there for me no matter what.

Pirates may have ships to sail in, but ninjas have guitars to wail on. And wail they do.

In conclusion, Ninjas are the mose perfect creations on Earth.
THE END.

Miss_Mayhem
07-18-2006, 09:39 PM
Yay, another ninja-fan! The only thing missing is for a hot-@$$ actor to star in some movie as a ninja and then I can finally be happy. The ninjas in 'The Last Samurai' were hot ... I think ... they were wearing masks so i couldn't tell. But they were hot ... I think. I might go as a ninja for halloween this year, and I plan on turning this disscussion into a web-comic. Will I ever get around to making it? Probaby not.

milo
07-18-2006, 09:42 PM
^^^^
Wait, you mean trick-or-treating?

Poopdogjr
07-18-2006, 09:51 PM
Lol. I went as a Ninja last year for Halloween. I even got a blow up guitar, and made a strap for it. So I could sling it around and have it hanging on my back, or play some nasty air-guitar.

DarthAve
07-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Yay, another ninja-fan! The only thing missing is for a hot-@$$ actor to star in some movie as a ninja and then I can finally be happy. The ninjas in 'The Last Samurai' were hot ... I think ... they were wearing masks so i couldn't tell. But they were hot ... I think. I might go as a ninja for halloween this year, and I plan on turning this disscussion into a web-comic. Will I ever get around to making it? Probaby not.
The last samurai? They were samurai's not ninja's. And by hot, I hope you're not referring to tom cruise.

If you are, I must break you.

Miss_Mayhem
07-19-2006, 01:35 AM
Oh no, but in the movie there was a scene where this one guy was watching a play with the other villagers and some ninja came and tried to assasinate him. And Tom Cruise hot? I'd say not, I was talking about the actual ninja in the movie, since they were probably hot underneath the masks ... I think ... And the webcomic is going to be about pirates VS ninjas, not trick or treatin'.

milo
07-19-2006, 02:16 AM
I might go as a ninja for halloween this year
I meant this comment here, not the webcomic. You still trick-or-treat? What are you, nine years old?

itchythesamurai
07-19-2006, 02:22 AM
More like Miss_Mayhem will entice nine year olds into the van with an awesome ninja costume and regular sized candy bars!

milo
07-19-2006, 02:47 AM
You make me lol, itchay. And Miss Mayhem, er, no offense or anything if you're really just a kid.

DarthAve
07-19-2006, 03:23 AM
Please, I still trick-or-treat. It's the only legal day you can dress up stupid and get candy for it!

Also, it's the perfect day for the 'ring the doorbell and run' prank. And when they leave the bucket of candy on the porch with nobody there, and it says take two. You can take as many as you want!

Gruducuuz
07-20-2006, 01:02 AM

Doesn't it suck when something you thought up as a good idea has already been taken? (http://www.drmcninja.com)

Miss_Mayhem
07-21-2006, 01:29 AM
First of all, i'm 13, so I have one last year to trick-or-treat, so it's gotta be AWESOME. And darn, Dr. Mcninja! Great comic bty. The premisis I had in mine was about a group of pirates who end up moving next to a group of ninjas. Needless to say, insanity ensues. Especially since everyone knows that pirates never return your dust-devils if you let them borrow it. EVER!

Mashi An'krekku
07-21-2006, 02:09 AM
Whaddya mean ONE LAST YEAR to Trick-or-Treat? Trick-or-Treating is meant for all!

Miss_Mayhem
07-21-2006, 02:20 AM
I guess I will continue going as long as my cousins (the ones around my age) continue. If they stop and I have to nanny the 8 year-olds, I am gonnna stop.

milo
07-21-2006, 02:22 AM
You're thirteen? Hmm, I was under the impression that you were in your early twenties.

Det. Bart Lasiter
07-21-2006, 02:29 AM
Whaddya mean ONE LAST YEAR to Trick-or-Treat? Trick-or-Treating is meant for all!
****ing quoted for ****ing truth.

DarthAve
07-21-2006, 02:48 AM
I wish my mom understood you. She's making me stop this year. So I have to go out really big....

Miss_Mayhem
07-21-2006, 02:55 AM
I'm flattered Milo, especially since I look younger than 13. I look 12, sure it's by a year, but a year means all the difference to me. If I can at least sound older, then I know that I have done well. What exactly do you plan to do to 'go out big', Darth? I myself make a pact to make each Halloween kick-ass, but I seem to keep failing (I already have to nanny the li'l cousins, wich was why I wasn't plannin'g to t-o-t), so ... yeah. How is it gonna be special?

Smon
07-21-2006, 02:58 AM
I wish my mom understood you. She's making me stop this year. So I have to go out really big....
Sucks for you. I'm never gonna stop trick-or-treating for two reasons:

1)Free candy.
2)An adult with a deadly weapon is much more scary than a child with a plastic one... so I'll get more candy.

DarthAve
07-21-2006, 02:59 AM
Sucks for you. I'm never gonna stop trick-or-treating for two reasons:

1)Free candy.
2)An adult with a deadly weapon is much more scary than a child with a plastic one... so I'll get more candy.
Please, when I get my liscense I'll drive to a friends neighborhood and trick-or-treat there.

Miss_Mayhem
07-21-2006, 03:05 AM
I wanna go to Beverly Hills this year, where the people hand out giant pieces of candy.

milo
07-21-2006, 03:08 AM
I'm flattered Milo, especially since I look younger than 13. I look 12, sure it's by a year, but a year means all the difference to me. If I can at least sound older, then I know that I have done well.
Trust me, I know some twenty year-olds that are a lot ditsier than you are.

Miss_Mayhem
07-21-2006, 03:13 AM
If it's on Myspace, then most 20-sumthins act ditsy and mentally-unstable. I mean, c'mon, people are gonna read that blog entry! So don't act shocked when people at school ask you about it. And this is coming from a recent onesided chat i had to endure with my 23 year old cousin who was wondering how everyone knew who her crush was. Still flattered bty.

Poopdogjr
07-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Halloween = Freakin' Awesome!

Psychochaos3
07-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Theres only one place where a pirate and ninja meet(I mean real pirates and ninja). At killacon, the convention about killing. The funny thing is that you can't actually kill people at killacon. You talk about killing but you can't kill. I got this great axe design from a viking and I got a some cool sniper tips from an assasin last year. the location of killacon is a well guarded secret.

St. Jimmy
07-28-2006, 11:30 PM
NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Klia
07-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Pirates because everyhwere we go people want to know, who we are, so we tell them, we are the pirates, the mighty mighty pirates, the rum-drinking, ass-kicking, pirates.

St. Jimmy
07-30-2006, 01:50 AM
WOO! I love that song! In fact I like it that much I'm going to repeat it!
EVERYWHERE WE GO (every where we goO) PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW (people want to knoOW), WHO WE ARE (who we arE), SO WE TELL THEM(so we tell thEM) WE ARE THE NINJAS (we are Ninjas), THE MIGHTY MIGHTY NINJAS (the mighty mighty Ninjas!), THE SAKE-DRINKING ASS-PWNING NINJAS! YAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!
(sorry.)

Mashi An'krekku
07-30-2006, 01:52 AM
You just taught me that ninjas are terrible rip-off artists...like those chicks who work for Disney and do a lame Go-Go's cover.

St. Jimmy
07-30-2006, 01:56 AM
NOOOOoooo... I was IMPROVING the song not ripping it off!
Like what Smashmouth did to 'I'm a believer'...

Poopdogjr
07-30-2006, 02:59 PM
In several motions, the pirates come toward the ninja. BUT, out of nowhere this bad ass lake appears and a huge hippo busts out of it hard. Water sprays everywhere, including the pirates’ shirts (which causes their boobs to barely appear through their shirts).

Most pirates are like “This can’t be happening!” The hippo says “Guess what, it is.” and slaps five with ninja pretty hard. And the ninja says “let’s rock brother.” They both pull out expensive guitars and start wailing on them really really hard. Since the ninja can’t concentrate, the hippo thoughtfully guides his hand, because they are blood brothers till the end of time and space.

Then the pirates all morph into this tiny diaper and the hippo and ninja morph into a super poop-filled baby that takes the biggest frigg’n dump in the pirate/diaper. The pirates’ scream turns into a crap-gargle (this will make audience laugh gregariously).

-nuff' said

Miss_Mayhem
07-30-2006, 10:48 PM
*sniffles* Beautiful! Simply beautiful!

DarthAve
07-30-2006, 11:12 PM
Pirates win forever.

They have Keira Knightly, and Johnny Depp. 'nuff said.

Mashi An'krekku
07-30-2006, 11:20 PM
They're actors. Not real pirates.
But Ave. WE are pirates. Always remember that.

DarthAve
07-31-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah, pirates also win because they have Joel and Phil and Rya and Craig.

Joel is never wrong.

Mashi An'krekku
07-31-2006, 12:08 AM
That high-budget (and thrilling) action packed sequence was totally rockin'. Totally worth the 1.3 million Matt spent on it.

Smon
07-31-2006, 12:14 AM
Pirates lose. The space pirates always lose to Samus who is like a space ninja.

DarthAve
07-31-2006, 12:24 AM
But...

What would Hannibal Lector be? Pirate or Ninja?

Smon
07-31-2006, 12:27 AM
He'd be a robot. Which is another just as powerful, but less noticed, part of the nerd square.

All of the parts of the square are pirate, cowboy, robot, and ninja.

DarthAve
07-31-2006, 12:28 AM
...That makes since. A robot that eats human innards.

Smon
07-31-2006, 12:30 AM
...sense.

Anyway yeah, that's like, all that robots do basically.

DarthAve
07-31-2006, 12:31 AM
And make teckno music.

bee-bee-bo-bop-bo-bop.

Smon
07-31-2006, 12:33 AM
Also robots like to go BEEP, BOOP, BEEP! (http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/97171)

Poopdogjr
08-01-2006, 12:04 AM
See, now robots are cool. Everyone has to agree with that. Pirates aren't as cool as robots. But they're still ok. Ninja's, robots, and ..... LUMBERJACKS. Now they are cool. They all add up to a trifecta of badassness!

St. Jimmy
08-01-2006, 12:11 AM
MMmm... Lumberjacks... I must correct you though, Pirates ARE as cool as robots in fact, Pirates are COOLER than robots! It's the truth so don't deny it.

Smon
08-01-2006, 12:19 AM
LUMBERJACKS?! They're cool, but Cowboys are better.

St. Jimmy
08-01-2006, 12:21 AM
I think they're about even. Cowboys are maybe a little cooler. A little...

itchythesamurai
08-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Oh man, what if a ninja and a pirate had a baby? Would it be like invincible?

St. Jimmy
08-01-2006, 12:34 AM
Woah! a Prinja! And then they made a Prinja ship! WOO!

Smon
08-01-2006, 01:37 AM
No, it would be a Ninjirate, and it would have a Ninjirate ship that doubles as a super-sneaky submarine.

Sadly it wouldn't have a crew because no-one accepts him.

St. Jimmy
08-01-2006, 02:49 AM
It has a crew but it's the same they've had since the dawn of time!

DarthAve
08-01-2006, 03:17 AM
Nobody respects the mimes.

~leans on invistable wall while drinking an invistable martini~

St. Jimmy
08-01-2006, 03:28 AM
Mimes can be so annoying but I did see a funny line about them in a movie called 'evil woman' once.

Smon
08-01-2006, 03:44 AM
Mime Time kicked ass in the Animaniacs cartoon.

...also Good Idea, Bad Idea.

"This is a quaint little town, it has a butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker, and a mime."
"No town is perfect!"-The Narrator and Yakko

Miss_Mayhem
08-01-2006, 10:10 PM
The mime in Animaniacs was pure evil (*GASP* I still remember the show1). And A pirate/Ninja hybrid would be a pinja and wouldn't last too long due to sad suicide. Too freaky to be a normal human, not piratey enough to be a pirate, not ninjaish enough to be a ninja. And besides, what self-respecting pirate would marry a ninja, or what self-respecting ninja would marry a pirate? Ninja/Cowboy or Pirate/Robot I can understand. But you'd end up with a ninja who lives in the west coast and has guns on him at all times, or a robotic pirate. Both truly kickass. And overall, robots are the clear winners. Haven't you ever seen the Matrix? or Ghost in the Shell? Or even Chobits?

St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 12:30 AM
No, you are wrong. Ninja's are the best.

Mashi An'krekku
08-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Oh man.
Mimes pwn all forever. I'M GONNA BE A MIME.

zelda 41
08-02-2006, 07:47 PM
I don't like pirates because of One Piece.

I only really like ninjas better because it's from Japan and my whole life is based around Japan. And REAL ninjas are cooler.

And this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xam92GB2nfg

DarthAve
08-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Oh man.
Mimes pwn all forever. I'M GONNA BE A MIME.
When I was in the 4th grade, I wanted to be a mime.

and Zelda, try a little of this (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=axapirate)

zelda 41
08-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Hey Darth, It says it was made by ASK A NINJA.

Princess_Dark
08-02-2006, 08:28 PM
I don't like Naruto anymore, so I shall say this once: Pirates pwn and the Narutards should shut up about "mystic powers and "nine tailed deamon" crap. Ninjas don't do that s***!!!!!

GROW UP

DarthAve
08-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Hey Darth, It says it was made by ASK A NINJA.
You dumbass, It's making fun of Ask a ninja.

Poopdogjr
08-27-2006, 03:04 PM
A ninja/Pirate thread should never die. Unless a ninja kills it. Then, it's ok.

Miss_Mayhem
08-27-2006, 03:08 PM
Reviviness galore, Poopdogjr speekz da truth, this thread shall live on till eternity.

Halo_92
08-31-2006, 03:28 PM
, this thread shall live on till eternity.

And it will for Pirates Pwn any day.

Even though Sly Cooper pwns both:smash:

St. Jimmy
09-01-2006, 06:42 AM
wow. I used to want to be a mime aswell. but now. I've seen the light.

Miss_Mayhem
09-01-2006, 03:38 PM
I want to be that dancing thing in your sig.

Pho3nix
09-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Back on topic.

Ninja's would win.

St. Jimmy
09-02-2006, 08:30 AM
I want to be that dancing thing in your sig.
Don't we all?

DarthAve
09-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Pirates win because Shane, mom, Cassey and I are pirates. We never forgot.

Halo_92
09-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Ninja's are complicated Little S**ts.
Pirates are awesome, Alls they have to do is get layed, Drink alot, and pillage and plunder.

zelda 41
09-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Here's what it takes to be a real ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-FKPnHJ6U

DarthAve
09-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah, but do ninja's play putt putt golf? Or seduse lusty pirate wenches?

I don't think so. Are there ninja wenches?

Poopdogjr
09-03-2006, 02:51 AM
Ok serisously...... Ninjas freakin' RAWk.....HARD. Hands down they beat pirates. And maybe lumber-jacks. MAYBE. It depends on alot of factors. Like airspeed, and temperature, and magic and stuff. But Steven Segal will always rule everyone. Period.

I would LOVE to see a ninja play put put golf. The thing is, you wouldn't actually be able to see the ninja play. They would be hiding the entire game, and be so sneaky that if you watched the course, you would only see the ball slowly move around all by itself. Ninjas are so badass, they would be invisble to your naked, untrained eye. Plus you would get a ninja star in your eye for tryin' to watch a ninja.

And I do hope there are ninja wenches. Cuz that'd be cool.

St. Jimmy
09-03-2006, 05:24 AM
Nah, Ninja wenches would lower the standard of ninja coolness. I think...

Miss_Mayhem
09-04-2006, 01:53 AM
I totally agree with you PoopdogJr, (eesh, ya hadda pick a name hard to shorten, eh?), lets team up as random villains complete with the cheesy duds and terrify/enlighten the populace to the AWESOMENESS that is the ninja.

Poopdogjr
09-04-2006, 02:59 AM
I totally agree with you PoopdogJr, (eesh, ya hadda pick a name hard to shorten, eh?), lets team up as random villains complete with the cheesy duds and terrify/enlighten the populace to the AWESOMENESS that is the ninja.

I'm totally there. I really wish I had picked a different name. I don't know why I did poopdog. Anyway:

We will enlighten those who are willing to listen, and deficate upon the souls of those that don't. Maybe we'll get like a rocket-car or something too. Plus the lumberjacks will proabably want to be friends with us at that point, and then we can all hate on pirates. Robots, zombies, magicians, mimes and others will have to sort out their allegiances in due time.

St. Jimmy
09-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Do we have an initiation ceremony?

Poopdogjr
09-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Ummm, I guess we would all gather to eat Chicken Patties on the night of a full moon. And spank one another with wooden paddles for some reason. That'd be it. We welcome everyone and don't want to make stuff to long or confusing.

Maybe we could do some other stuff too. Play a couple of games of DING-DONG-DECAPITATE. We could all cut down trees with our bare hands and then run around with swords and throwing stars. I'd like to think the mimes would come around to our side, and maybe robots too. Lumberjacks are pretty much garunteed. If so, we would all pretend to be in invisible boxes and do the robot dance as well.

Make up your own initiation ceremony! It'll be fun.

Miss_Mayhem
09-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Yayness, we get to enlighten/terrify the populace! I am so there, but you will never see me other than at the corner of your eyes, for I have been practicing ninjitsu and thus am silent and sneaky and other stuff that begins with the letter 'S'. And of course robots would come to our side. Ninjas are from Japan, and the most advanced, deadly and smart robots are from there as well. Mimes...maybe, we'll see. Lumberjacks? Definitly. Oh and of course we gotsta make peace with the zombies.

St. Jimmy
09-04-2006, 10:37 PM
ZOMBIE NINJAS WOW! We could do something like... lay down a field of (set) mouse traps and cross the traps while balancing a shot glass of sake and juggling ninja stars while reciting the special ninja's badass creed...

Miss_Mayhem
09-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Hellz yeah! Piece o' cake for a true ninja-beleiver.

Poopdogjr
09-06-2006, 01:06 AM
Word to your mother.

St. Jimmy
09-07-2006, 06:51 AM
Yes, well, then what?

Poopdogjr
09-08-2006, 02:40 AM
Hmm... Word to your father maybe? I never really understood what word to your mother meant in the first place. Does anyone know? I'd love to find out where that term originated from. And alot of other terms for that matter. I must say it just sounds so badass. There's another one. Badass? WTF?

Whatever happened to Vanilla Ice? Oh... Ninja turtles. NINJAS! And everyone loved them. If it had been Teenage Mutant Pirate Turtles, people would have said "That's stupid" And then proceed to deficate upon turtles from there on out.

But everyone knows ninjas RAWK. hence why the Ninja Turtles RAWK and Pirate Turtles are covered in poo gas.

St. Jimmy
09-09-2006, 07:34 AM
You know what would have been wierd? Teenage Mutant Medievil King Turtles. Bloody strange. Just imagen them in crowns ruling over their kingdoms....

Poopdogjr
09-10-2006, 07:36 PM
..... I am in your debt sir. That may be one of, if not THE greatest thoughts a human being has come up with. Right up there with the invention of chicken patties, and butts. Ohh and UNO. And magic. And.... time travel.....

Miss_Mayhem
09-11-2006, 12:46 AM
D00derz, havent you played Prince Of Persia: The Sands of Time? If you have, it'll show you that time-travel is not Le Shiz. But TMMKT is. Oh, and after the IC, we don our Soopah-Doopah-Best-Friend suits, and dont worry, they are Le Shiz. Quite indeed. Then we go to NYC and terrify/educate dah popoolus wit owr umazeeng smrtness skilz. Then they will know that Ninjas truly PWN.

Poopdogjr
09-11-2006, 12:52 AM
lol. Freakin' great. What would a Soopah-Doopah-Best-Friend suit look like? Draw some awesome pictures! I'm gonna start drawing mine right now! Everyone design their own!? Maybe?

Miss_Mayhem
09-11-2006, 01:09 AM
Helz yeah! It'll be totally AWESOME and Le Shiz. I will whip one up real quick. Post your SDBF combat-action-go!-suits when you are done. Expect mines to be up tommorowish.

woot! 500th post!

Poopdogjr
09-11-2006, 01:26 AM
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/dangeROSS_2006/?action=view&current=BFFsuit1.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

So bad. I'll try and do a better one someday..........

St. Jimmy
09-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Dude, that rocks! I would draw mine but..
1. Compared to Miss Mayhem I'm **** at drawing.
2. See above.
3. I don't know how to post a link.
4. I don't know how to post a picture.
5. I'll describe it for you here instead.

Okay, first off. It has badass sunglasses. Second, It has a badass coat (sorta like Neo's) Third, Badass Boots (with leather from the 'badass' a native animal of the Streets of Shame.) So far, all that crap is black. Fourth, the undershirt has 'Ninja's RAWK!!!' written on it. BUT if you read the last word backwards it reads !!!KWAR which stands for King With A Rake. and one of the TMMKT is sure to use a rake for a weapon eventually. I'll let you know when my mind is finished thinking...
(Maybe one of you guys could draw it up for me...)

Poopdogjr
09-12-2006, 12:03 AM
Dude, that rocks! I would draw mine but..
1. Compared to Miss Mayhem I'm **** at drawing.
2. See above.
3. I don't know how to post a link.
4. I don't know how to post a picture.
5. I'll describe it for you here instead.

Okay, first off. It has badass sunglasses. Second, It has a badass coat (sorta like Neo's) Third, Badass Boots (with leather from the 'badass' a native animal of the Streets of Shame.) So far, all that crap is black. Fourth, the undershirt has 'Ninja's RAWK!!!' written on it. BUT if you read the last word backwards it reads !!!KWAR which stands for King With A Rake. and one of the TMMKT is sure to use a rake for a weapon eventually. I'll let you know when my mind is finished thinking...
(Maybe one of you guys could draw it up for me...)

I projectile vomited upon reading this. But it was a vomit of pure and utter JOY. Plus, it lasted for like 5 minutes. Thats alot of joy. I would try to draw it, but I wouldn't be able to capture it's magnificience at all. Only you would be able to do it justice. You should be proud of yourself, that's a freakin' rawking idea.

Miss_Mayhem
09-12-2006, 12:18 AM
Given some time, I could draw it for you, Jimmy.

Halo_92
09-12-2006, 01:32 AM
no.

St. Jimmy
09-12-2006, 02:32 AM
Given some time, I could draw it for you, Jimmy.
WOOHOO!

@ PDJ: I'm glad you liked it. The only thing is, our scanner confuses me...

Miss_Mayhem
09-13-2006, 12:54 AM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/Miss-Mamacita/edit.gif

That's my pic. It's kinda rough, and unshaded though *sigh*. It actuallu looks like me, albeit mangaish and there is nothing in the background to portray my shortness.

@jimmy, yours should be up around tommorow. What proportions would you like? 4-5 is cartoony. 6-7 un-cartoony, better if you're a teen.

St. Jimmy
09-13-2006, 02:27 AM
What proportions would you like? 4-5 is cartoony. 6-7 un-cartoony, better if you're a teen.
Eh? I don't get it.

Oh, btw that pic... IS MAD! (I don't know if that means the same thing in America but I'm sure you get it) I mean, Far out! very cool. I likes teh scarf-thing over the mouth. and.. everything. I've just been drawing the Heart-grenade and feeling all proud, and then YOU go and put me to shame :) hey that's an idea. If you could, could put like, a heart-grenade on the ground in the pic? please? half blown-up I don't really care. Anyways yea, get back to me on that quote.

Miss_Mayhem
09-13-2006, 09:49 PM
proportions are how of the hight does the head make. Take Raz for example. His head makes up a third of his height. Sasha's takes up a fifth. In my pic, my head takes up about a fifth of my height. If you want something in the same style as what I've drawn, ask for 5 headlengths proportions. If you want something cartoony, ask for 4 headlengths or less. If you want to look older than I do in my pic (i'm 13), 6-7 headlengths would be good. I'm glad you liked the pic!

St. Jimmy
09-13-2006, 09:53 PM
5-6?

Miss_Mayhem
09-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Kay then, I was starting to draw something with lower proportions. I'll get to it! *gets to it*

St. Jimmy
09-13-2006, 10:04 PM
huzzah!

Poopdogjr
09-13-2006, 11:42 PM
Wow, nice pic there Mayhem. You're quite the artist.

Miss_Mayhem
09-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Really? Thanks, but yours has a shotgun, and thus I envy you for having that kickass weapon.

Poopdogjr
09-13-2006, 11:52 PM
Lol. Actually that's supposed to be a "pimp" cane. But I suck at MS paint, and for some reason my scanner doesn't work. Which is proabably a good thing, because if it did, I would post a poo load of pictures here.

Miss_Mayhem
09-14-2006, 12:09 AM
MS Paint is the SUCK. It took me foeva to make a kitty on it. IMO, it takes less time to hand-draw. Honestly, the only reason people think they cant draw (and in fact draw badly) is cuz they haven't learned to use guidelines and blocks to make the basic form of the figure/drawing. I start of each picture with a stick figure in the basic pose on a seperate sheet. Then, starting with a circle and a few lines I make the head. From there, using my thumb I roughly measure out the proportions, making a line at the end (where the feet will be). Then to do the body I make a stick figure according to the seperate sheet to lay down the general form and pose, making circles at the joints. From there, you basically draw little blocks for the chest and abdomen. With that, you basically connect the dots to make the muscles (though I have none) and overall flesh for the legs and arms. There, I have the body. This is all drawn lightly so I can draw the clothes and other features over and then erase the guidelines. Which is why drawing takes TIME. Though this one was relatively quick for me. 20-30 minutes. I could easily spend an hour + for more complex poses complete with backgrounds and shading.

St. Jimmy
09-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Damn. no-wonder I can't draw.

Miss_Mayhem
09-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Acutally, i did freehand for a long time (where you just draw without the guidelines) and then I picked up one of those How to Draw Manga books (the guidelines concept is universal in all types of art though) and the thought seemed wacky. It took a little time to get used to, but then, I was unable to draw without the guidelines anymore. It ingrains into your head that way. Any tidbit of knowledge does that to you if you really want it too. And while it may seem hard, it's actually easy after a while. well, the process, there are constant erasures involved no matter what. You just get used to it and then cant go without it. A cousin of mine insisted she couldn't draw, showing me a pick. I could tell she didnt know proportions and drew freehand. So then, I showed her, and she seemed real happy with the end result, saying all she'd done thus far had looked squat, but this looked more stretched out thus realistic. If you really wanted, I could show you guys how.

St. Jimmy
09-14-2006, 12:29 AM
That would be nice.
I draw freehand and I've allways had problems with proportions. I like my drawings it's just that they're not very good. that's why I either cartoon or draw something that's 'my style' I usually draw really small pictures that no-one notices. and I always put alot of detail into them (which makes them look better.)

milo
09-14-2006, 12:42 AM
The only things I ever "draw" are doodles of orcs and night elves slaughtering each other all over my french homework. >_>

Miss_Mayhem
09-14-2006, 12:50 AM
Okay then, first thing is first: the head and face. This is the hardest to tell you about cuz the face is often how characters are differentiated since the body in general is usually the same among the same genders. The head starts off as a circle (for mangaish or american-comicish drawings). Just a circle. Place a dot in the center. This will help you figure your guidelines. From here, things get tricky. You are to draw the eye-line, a line going from one end of the circle to the other that acts as the center for the eyes. The eyeline must bo on or below the centered dot. I must stress that for anatomically correct (even cartoony) characters. As a rule of thumb, the higher the eyeline the older the character. Younger characters, especially cute one should have a lower eyeline. Place that eye-line where you wish, but do it nicely since it takes a while to learn your preference, you might put it too high for a child for example. The eyeline must be level unless the character's head is cocked and/or angled. EYES! The bigger the eyes, the younger and cuter the character. The opposite applies to older characters. There isn't much I can say about eyes, you will draw them according to your style. I personally love the way they do the eyes in Naruto, high up and thus a tad more realistic, but thats just me. Now the angling line. It starts in the eyeline, and extends outward, and out of that circle. Where it ends determines how long the chin is, and thus how old. The angling line must not be on the center unless the char is facing forward. Where it is drawn dictates where the chin is also actually located. So, the closer to the edge of the circle, the more the character is looking to the side. The closer in to the center, the more the char is looking forward. There is little I can say about this too, it just takes practice to find where you like for the angel/chin line to be. Now, you must draw the chin and jaw. Draw a line from the center of the bottom of the circle, going out intil you reach the end of the eyeline. You can also extend a little further for higher cheekbones, or in more for lowere ones. Connect a line from the eyeline to the cheeckline, then from there, to the chinline. And finally, from there to the edge of the circle facing away from the angle the char is facing. Take some liberties, women have softer contours and rounded to pointy chins, men tend to have square jaws. The nose is about halfway down from the eyes to the chin, the mouth, (obviously) below it. Another note, no eye should be centered on the chin-line, it just cant. It will look wrong. The end of an eye can line with the chineline, preferably the outside eye where the cheekline is made on. Confused, I wouldn't be surprised, but there, WALAH! you've made the head. Simpler in practice actually.

St. Jimmy
09-14-2006, 02:04 AM
Wow. I'm going to get a piece of paper and use that thing like a walkthrough. I'm a little confused as to the angling line though. Now all we need to know is the rest of the body! what if you're drawing really vague images or people with heads looking away from the picture?
Also, did you draw your avatar? 'cause it rawks too.

Miss_Mayhem
09-15-2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah, I drew the avatar and used Irfanview to crop it. The angling line pretty much positions the angle/location of the chin. I'm 'onna try and make the guide on paper and link to it, makes it easier as there is alot you can cover on the head and face if you want to include how to invoke a certain image.

St. Jimmy
09-15-2006, 12:35 AM
mmhmm.

Miss_Mayhem
09-15-2006, 01:05 AM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/Miss-Mamacita/stjimmy.jpg

Well, there's the pic, hope you like it. The scanner blurred it up a bit, so I'll post a sharperone later.

*edit* Mkay, I posted a clearer pic. Better?

St. Jimmy
09-15-2006, 01:21 AM
*click and save*
Very VERY nice. You made so much cooler than anything I could done! In fact Everything about it rocks! 'Rawk's to be precice. I still don't know how you draw so well. I did that little 'tutorial' you posted. I ended up with this little guy that looks like Stuey from family guy dressed up as a Ninja. But yeah, teh pic is GREATness concentrated! I especially like the Coat and Boots. How long did it take you to draw it?
Damn. It's just so bad-ass.
Cheers HEAPS!
St. Jimmy
EDIT: Yes, much clearer. You even named it St. Jimmy! wicked-ness intensified.

Miss_Mayhem
09-15-2006, 01:23 AM
Thanx! *ponder ?* About 20 min. You get used to all the guidelines after a while, so with practice you can draw faster. Wait until I post the little tutorial up later on in the week, it really helps if you can see the lines involved. I'll make two demonstrating the differences between the faces of women and men.

St. Jimmy
09-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Coolies. 20 mins! MAD! *moan* I wish I could draw like that! I sat down and drew something this morning and I was like, "damn that's crap." If I ever get to know how to use the scanner I'll post it.

EDIT: BTW how much is the ad-space in your sig?

Miss_Mayhem
09-15-2006, 01:33 AM
20 intarweb bucks.

St. Jimmy
09-15-2006, 01:34 AM
*Pretends He's bargaining* 25!

Miss_Mayhem
09-15-2006, 01:36 AM
30! Last chance!

St. Jimmy
09-15-2006, 01:38 AM
Fine! 30 it is! Sold! to the man in the Basketball jersey! (I couldn't find anything else to wear.)

Miss_Mayhem
09-15-2006, 01:44 AM
Yay, first adspace sold! This calls for a party ^_^

St. Jimmy
09-15-2006, 01:56 AM
*breaks open portello bottles* *fliks on CD* But what to write? *bowls and BOWLs of lollies*

Miss_Mayhem
09-16-2006, 01:23 AM
*BANGS HEAD* I had finished one of the drawn tutorials and now it's gone! Arrg *pulls hair and wrecks office-rrom in fruitless search* I gotta go interrogate my mom about this now...

St. Jimmy
09-16-2006, 04:21 AM
What? you drew out a tutorial thingy and now you can't find it? Hot damn! *looks around own office* Nup, can't find it here... I do look forward to it though...

Poopdogjr
09-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Hooray for artwork!!!!! I just started one of my painting classes and it's pretty damn neat. I ususually only did charcoal and pencil stuff, but painting is fun! Like Bob Ross. Who is awesome. My name is Ross too. So we have something in common besides a love for art and a 'fro. (Actually, I don't have a fro but it would be great if I did.)

Miss_Mayhem
09-16-2006, 02:20 PM
I have some charcoal pencils, but I find that medium rather messy. I prefer to use artists pencils, hence why none of my work is colored and simply shaded with grays. Painting is fun I admit, but it's not something I really crave to do for a) the paints, easel and paper are kinda expensive, b) I feel like you have less control over what you are doing. I might take it up again once I feel better about my drawing. Your name is Ross eh? It reminds me of Friends...no offense. Making the tut gives me a newfound respect for whoever writes tuts themselves or authors the books, cuz you have to draw the same steps over and over, and looking at unfinished sketches is such a ...I dunno, You just wanna go back and finish them! I suppose I'll have to make a new one. Exoect it up either Sunday at the earliest or Tuesday at the latest.

FuzzyDice Chick
09-18-2006, 12:00 AM
Hi! I'm new to LucasForums. I'm friends with St. Jimmy. He told me about here And I just HAD to check it out!
So, you're talking about art I see. I LOVE art. I enter comps ALL the time! My favorite medium would have to be charcoals and drawing.

I am FuzzyDice Chick hear me roar!

Det. Bart Lasiter
09-18-2006, 12:05 AM
Hi! I'm new to LucasForums. I'm friends with St. Jimmy. He told me about here And I just HAD to check it out!
So, you're talking about art I see. I LOVE art. I enter comps ALL the time! My favorite medium would have to be charcoals and drawing.

>:3

Rawr.

Halo_92
09-18-2006, 12:06 AM
Nice to meet you.

Do you also live in Australia? (sp)

Det. Bart Lasiter
09-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Nice to meet you.

Do you also live in Australia? (sp)
She is from the 3rd plane of Baator.

FuzzyDice Chick
09-18-2006, 12:46 AM
Umm.. yes I'm from Australia. Where are you guys from? And I can't understand the chick with the blue hair. what's She saying?

Det. Bart Lasiter
09-18-2006, 01:08 AM
Umm.. yes I'm from Australia. Where are you guys from? And I can't understand the chick with the blue hair. what's She saying?

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME!!!

*crawls within skin*

FuzzyDice Chick
09-18-2006, 01:24 AM
Sorry. You said I was from some weird place and I really was not sure what you were talking about. So do you guys like art? what's you favorite medium?

:clap2: :clap2: :guitar1 :emodanc: :afro1: :band1 :violin:

milo
09-18-2006, 01:51 AM
Sorry. You said I was from some weird place and I really was not sure what you were talking about.
I can tell you don't surf the interwebs much.
So do you guys like art?
Sure.
what's you favorite medium?
Uh...pencil. On the margins of my homework.

FuzzyDice Chick
09-18-2006, 09:10 AM
So what kinda stuff do you draw on the edge of you home work? I draw wierd animals, you know stuff thats compltly off the top of you head?

Halo_92
09-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey do you need help with your "I am FuzzyDice Chick hear me roar!"?

I can tell you how to make it perminent so that you don't have to type it every time.

Halo_92
09-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Double Post: oh and Jmac is a Guy.

milo
09-18-2006, 05:48 PM
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM FUZZYDICE CHICK. HE LIKES TO PRETEND LIKE HE'S 1337, BUT HE'S ACTUALLY A TOTAL NOOB. srsly

Halo_92
09-18-2006, 06:06 PM
WTF? I am a total n00B.

But I don't get this whole "1337" crap.

FuzzyDice Chick
09-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Yes, thanks that would be awsome! And don't worry I don't get what he means either.

Need help:) :clap2: :afro1: :emodanc: :guitar2 :monkey4: :3pdance: :shads3: :violin:

DarthAve
09-18-2006, 06:56 PM
..an overuse of smilies.
...Sigless
...little post

I SMELL A NEWBIE!! Welcome to Razputin's Domain!!

FuzzyDice Chick
09-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Thankyou, Darth Ave. And Halo_92 St. Jimmy told me Jmac was a guy, I feel really dumb. Sorry Jmac. But thanks Halo_92 for telling me anyway.

:)

Miss_Mayhem
09-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Smilies are AWESOME ... in totally random RPs, and in snarky sigs. And yes, WELCOME to a technicolor wonderland full of wonder and whimsy and total randomness

Parmesan is smelly.

Cats are cute.

Penguins wanna take over the world, and I respect and support that.

Nothing stays on topic.

EVUR!

As for me, I only really like to use pencils for my drawings. I dont do much else like painting or sculpture. Just drawing. My stuff is either kinda mangaish or cartoony.

Parmesan is smelly!

No really, it is.

And since you posted here, you must state an opinion on the pirate versus ninja rivalry.

Why? Cuz that's the thread and I feel like being unleniant just becuz I can. Is that a word? No, this isn't rhetorical, I really want to know if it's a word.

St. Jimmy
09-18-2006, 08:35 PM
Penguins wanna take over the world, and I respect and support that.
"Dogs are gonna take over the world someday. It's a known fact for those that beleive it."

DarthAve
09-18-2006, 08:51 PM
I have rules to declair too.

-Don't talk bad about any cool movies. (ex. Silence of the Lambs, The Black Dahlia, Rushmore.)
-Psychonauts pwns.
-Bonus Stage pwns.
-pwning pwns.
-I'm on the newspaper staff.

Miss_Mayhem
09-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Yeah, that seems to pretty much cover it.

DarthAve
09-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Oh I forgot one.

-I like applesauce.

milo
09-18-2006, 09:20 PM
Also:

-http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/milojmiles/1158288934277.gif

FuzzyDice Chick
09-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Ninjas! The cheez :)may reck but it still tasts nice! Yes Cats r so so so cute!
And thankyou for:) welcomeing me. I think :)thats a woud?!?!? Yes smiles in rendom:) places :) rock! Sorry I know it's alittle off topic. Hey I'm starting a new thread what do you think it should be called?

St. Jimmy
09-18-2006, 09:45 PM
crap, that was annoying to read. :D :) :( ;) :sheepdanc

FuzzyDice Chick
09-18-2006, 11:15 PM
The Princess of rearvisionmoirrorland FuzzyDice is bord! I'm starting a new thred! :) :) :)

milo
09-18-2006, 11:18 PM
The Princess of rearvisionmoirrorland FuzzyDice is bord! I'm starting a new thred! :) :) :)
Something provocative/disturbing.

St. Jimmy
09-18-2006, 11:42 PM
eh?

Det. Bart Lasiter
09-19-2006, 12:48 AM
Double Post: oh and Jmac is a Guy.
Damn you. I had stuff planned. I think.

Poopdogjr
09-23-2006, 01:24 AM
This is what happens when I leave for a while.
Art rulz
Dogs rulz
magik rulz
Chicken patties are awesome.
Also ninjas.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2006, 01:26 AM
POOPDOG backness! also, Birthdays rulz and Punk Rulz.

DarthAve
09-23-2006, 01:56 AM
Also somthing more!!

I like applesauce.

Poopdogjr
09-23-2006, 02:00 AM
NEW PAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthAve
09-23-2006, 02:01 AM
WEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE ~Falls off cliff~

St. Jimmy
09-23-2006, 04:24 AM
WEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE ~Falls off cliff~
~And lands on St. Jimmy who has already fallen.~ "Welcome to Jingletown" he says enthuesiastically.

FuzzyDice Chick
09-23-2006, 08:10 AM
~And lands on St. Jimmy who has already fallen.~ "Welcome to Jingletown" he says enthuesiastically.

FuzzyDice Chick walks by and thinks they look like idoits stiting at the bottem of a cliff. But feels bad for them so welcomes the new comer and gleas at the local..

Miss_Mayhem
09-23-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm gone for a mere 5 days (grounded) and you have fun without me! *OOC Emo-wail* I am forevur scarred, emotionally and mentally, I think I will start wearing all black and horribly applied eyeliner and cry to the tune of Good Charlotte and Panic! at the Disco now...

DarthAve
09-23-2006, 01:51 PM
NOOOOOOO!!! WE'RE NOT LOSING ANOTHER ONE TO THE EMO!!!

~lunges at Mayhem with a care bare~ FEEL THE LUV!! <3

Miss_Mayhem
09-23-2006, 02:03 PM
OMGz! CareBearz! The love...too much....LOVE!

My god what happened? Was I really gonna go Emo? *sucks thumb* Everyone knows that emos aren't people, they're . . . something else . . . *shifty eyes*

Halo_92
09-23-2006, 02:50 PM
What the...........?

Once again I'm lost.

Miss_Mayhem
09-23-2006, 02:55 PM
I was gone for 5 days (grounded) and I came back and you all had fun without me so I decided to go Emo but Darth lunged at me with a carebear so now I'm not.

Halo_92
09-23-2006, 02:59 PM
*giggles* Carebears *giggles*

Miss_Mayhem
09-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Well, it WORKED, didnt it?

Halo_92
09-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Yes I suppose.

Hey does anyone here heard of Red Vs blue?

I'm Trying to get as many people into it as possible.

St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 12:10 AM
@ Mayhem: Actually I did notice that you were gone, I was wondering where you went and WHY YOU ABANDONED US ALL!!! but now I know...

@HalOrange Cat: Yeah, I have heard of it but I don't watch it (VERY limited downloads) But from what I have seen and read I like it.

DarthAve
09-24-2006, 12:18 AM
I'd watch Rad Vs. Blue, but my Halo fandom must have Cortana.

St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 12:52 AM
Cortana's a fuh-reak in the second game. She rocks in the first halo though. It's funny when the Master Chief pisses her off.

Halo_92
09-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Go to youtube and type in"Red Vs Blue Episode **"
Thats what I do.

Poopdogjr
10-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I will not let this thread go coldly into the night.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-04-2006, 09:14 PM
What?

Halo_92
10-04-2006, 09:20 PM
No thou shaslt not dieth!

FuzzyDice Chick
10-04-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm SOOOOOOO Sorry I didn't mean to dobble post.:(

FuzzyDice Chick
10-04-2006, 09:28 PM
What?

Again I say...What?

Hey? Has there been a nub looking for me? Coz it's my friend! DON'T LET HER KNOW I'M HERE!

Miss_Mayhem
10-05-2006, 01:02 AM
nub=newbie. noob is deragatory.

And yes!!! A piratesVSninja thread should never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER die. Ever.

Even if it means spamming!

spam
spam
spam
spam
spam
spam
spam
spam
spam

FuzzyDice Chick
10-05-2006, 02:12 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT THE SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But I will try to keep it alive!

Poopdogjr
10-06-2006, 01:10 AM
YES! It seems Mayhem, Halo, I and now fuzzy dice are the only ones with some Ninja/Pirate love.

Where is the love? The love? The love, the love, the love?

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-06-2006, 01:12 AM
omfg nubz itt.

Poopdogjr
10-06-2006, 01:18 AM
Did you know?
Ninjas are my real mommy and daddy, but had to got fight evil pirates in the future. which is why I was abandoned at the local crackhouse and sold into child labor as a child.

Miss_Mayhem
10-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Then your life is already an anime.

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Then your life is already an anime.
Yeah I know I achieved bankai yesterday and now my inner hollow is starting to excape ;_;

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4770/omfghollowbt3.png

Also, if LFN ever updates to vB 3.6+ I'll +rep anyone who identifies the guy in that pic.

Smon
10-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Didn't you know Poopdogjr's real name is Hakujin, and his duty is to defend the universe using his Ketsunoana blade, however all of his foes also wield blades each that have a different power that he must overcome using friendship or some ****?

Miss_Mayhem
10-06-2006, 11:29 PM
How could you forget about his sidekicks? The adorable cat-creature with the irrtating voice and tendency to go chibi when not needed, the amnesiac with the checkered past and the silent bu deadly guy in shades? They must combine their seperate forces -love, friendship and the overall goody-goodyness of good- into the Ultimate Super-Shiny Fun Time Sparkle-muhh Power of Love, Friendship, Goodness and Glitter?

FuzzyDice Chick
10-08-2006, 07:12 AM
YES! It seems Mayhem, Halo, I and now fuzzy dice are the only ones with some Ninja/Pirate love.

Where is the love? The love? The love, the love, the love?

Ninga! HAHAHAHAHAHA

St. Jimmy
10-08-2006, 08:04 AM
It is (or at least should be) a well known fact that, I am, in fact, a Ninja. true story. Ask anybody.

Poopdogjr
10-09-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm pretty sure we have the makings of a new smash hit anime here folks. I think both Smon and Mayhem's ideas are great. I'm already writing fan-fiction and creating fan-art as well as cosplay for it, because I love it so much. KAWAIIororuuugh. Or whatever the hell those anime people say/do.

We should include insane amounts of violence and market it towards younger veiwers. (Toddlers maybe? Ninja star pacifiers?)Ninja swords and ritiualistic suicide will become the new "in" thing for tweens. Also it will proabably cause the deaths of many of them as well. I want to see a ninja sword is under every kids christmas tree this year. Or at the very least impaled somewhere in their body. Or maybe a special box where upon opening it, a sword comes flying out real fast at you?

More ideas are encouraged! Keep this greatness alive!

Plus I want to hear more ninja stories by people. They are very good.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-09-2006, 10:49 PM
It is (or at least should be) a well known fact that, I am, in fact, a Ninja. true story. Ask anybody.

Yes so am I. But our training schools will (unfortunately) never meet. It is the code of the ninga. :(

Miss_Mayhem
10-10-2006, 01:46 AM
The love...the love...the love... HA! That song rocked socks that eat f33t! Ah, and Fuzzy Dice, have you joined in on the ritual Ninja Advancement Society? We are a secret group poised to enlighten/terrify the populace of the AWESOMENESS of ninjas ... in colorful costumes! Whattya think?

And onto the new Smash Anime ... We need a name peoples! Hmmm... for the kick of things, it should be a thread in and of itself.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-10-2006, 04:05 AM
Yes, Mayhem is right! And Mayhem I am not part of that groop of which you spek. :( BUT, I am a part of one same-ish here in the land of ozy-ninga! :smash:

Poopdogjr
10-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Lol. This is such great stuff. We should make up a new thread for this. I'm to lazy to do it right now.

Also, I'm currently in class, and most likely should not be on here. But I am just that committed to making the ninja's live on.

People can join up with us if they like. As long as they have ninja love in their hearts. And ninja swords in their hands.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-10-2006, 08:30 PM
In class?! You...You..I'm dissgusted! You shouled be training with thy fellow Ninga!

Miss_Mayhem
10-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Well then, Fuzzy, to be ONE OF US, you must (with any white-arms, meaning no guns) bring us the jade monkey deep in the Spirit Bear cave. Or you cold just pay us a fee of 12 e-dollars.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-11-2006, 05:17 AM
Fine. Here's $12.78.C e-mony (Keep the change)

Miss_Mayhem
10-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Welcome! To ... the order...

Hmm...We should really have a ninja-appreciation thread.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Yes. Yes, we should.

St. Jimmy
10-17-2006, 09:06 AM
No Mayhem! how could you forget our initiation ceremony?! FDC must complete it to be One Of Us.
lay down a field of (set) mouse traps and cross the traps while balancing a shot glass of sake and juggling ninja stars while reciting the special ninja's badass creed...
Remember?

FuzzyDice Chick
10-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Dosen't mater anyway, St. Jimmy. Just go to my new thred.

Poopdogjr
10-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Also, you have to be naked. And on fire. And wearing one of those top hat thingees.

Miss_Mayhem
10-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Of course! FDC must commit to the code! But she says she's gone 4evR...

Eh, I'll start that thread someday.

Poopdogjr
10-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Lol. I'm totally there. It'll be a blast.

St. Jimmy
10-19-2006, 01:59 AM
Unlike poopdog, I AM already there! AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHA!! But we have to decide weather we want to keep this thread alive...

Poopdogjr
11-03-2006, 12:06 PM
I love this thread and all who post in it. (I love chicken patties as well.) I think that I'm going to start writing up plans for this ceremony and practice them on local neighborhood children, to see if in fact people can survive it. I'll get back to you on how that turns out.

_Vote Ninja 2008!