PDA

View Full Version : An "I dunno if there's any" request

DrK Reiko
08-06-2006, 09:41 PM
As we all know the largest TSL mods website is down and i'm kinda new on this kotor2 thing so I havn't had the chance to search for these 2 following mods:
1) atton's ribbed jacket model for male pc
2) twilek sun twins body model for a human female pc

if someone could make these then please help, thanks.

Fjope
08-06-2006, 10:03 PM
I made a reskin of attons jacket for my PC, but I made it by playing with one of the mira's jackect for female PC mods. I wouldn't want to put it up for download with out the author's permission; if I can get it I'll upload it to lucasfiles. Do you want me to include the original texture? My reskin makes the shirt a light grey and turns the gloves and actual jacket almost black.

DrK Reiko
08-06-2006, 10:20 PM
the new texture you made sounds cool so i'd like you to include it =) but just to br sure it's for the guy pc right? the Mira ballistic mesh confused me a little, lol. thx for the help
However the twilek body mesh for a human female pc is still a mystery to me (PS. I know about the bloodrayne skin but the mesh and texture changes after you change the head)

RedHawke
08-06-2006, 10:42 PM
DrK Reiko,

We have a stuck thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699) where you can post requests for mod links.

As such we ask that you keep all mod link requests to that one thread. :lock: