PDA

View Full Version : Mercenary Crew III: Separatist Scum

Pages : [1] 2

starmark2k
08-17-2006, 12:53 PM
The Dark Apprentice of Darth Tyrannus stood by a window overlooking the landing pad where The Carnage rested. K'Nala Had finally completed her dark training under the Sith and found herself feeling stronger than ever.

Her Master stood by her side. "Soon we shall have our revenge."

"Yes Master." K'Nala replied. "I shall do my part."

"I Know my young Apprentice, You are the geatest Swordsman I have ever trained."

"Many Jedi will feel the Wrath of my Blade."

"Go Now, Meet The Crew i have Assembled."

K'Nala faced her master and bowed before walking off towards the ship.

JasraLantill
08-17-2006, 01:19 PM
In the small cockpit, Raze was going through the final preparations for launch. The Carnage was a fine ship--modern, quick, and with state-of-the-art armaments, but there was one thing that it came equipped with that she didn’t care for. A Dark Jedi by the name of K’Nala.

It wasn't the fact that she wasn't familiar with K'Nala. Most of the crew were new to her, but they all had a valid purpose--medic, engineer, gunners. K'Nala's only purpose, however, was to be Dooku's watchdog. And that's what Raze resented about her. Irritated by just thinking about being 'watched', Raze's skin flushed orange for a second--a genetic 'gift' passed to her from her estranged Falleen father.

She peered out the window where she could see Count Dooku conversing with his Dark Apprentice. Raze herself didn’t really like Jedi—dark, light, or otherwise. But Dooku’s offer to her to pilot the Carnage was just too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Outside, K’Nala bowed to Dooku, and then headed to board the ship.

“Heads up, Captain,” Raze said over her shoulder. “Trouble’s boarding.”

She flicked a couple of switches, then frowned at the display. She pushed the com button. “Hey, Logan,” she said into the mic. “See if you can tweak that left stabilizer. The adjustment looks off on my end.”

chubbslegend
08-17-2006, 01:33 PM
As the message from Raze echoed through the ship, Seth sat up and looked out his small dormitory window. K'Nala, the newcomer was heading towards the ships boarding ramp looking strangely tedious.

"hmm, this should be interesting" He mutters to himself as he sets himself back down and continues shining his blaster. He quickly wipes it for the last time and puts it in his holster. "Might as well take a look" he says as begins walking down the corridor.

Seth continues down until he reaches the boarding ramp where stands and waits for the new arrival and the rest of the crew members. As the boarding ramp goes down he leans against the wall and a calm expression spreads across his face.

Rexraptor2000
08-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Shadow inspected the ship he would be calling home. He was impressed with its design and layout, along with many other things that Count Dooku had armed it with. Whenever he saw one of the crew, he acknowledged that they existed but didn't really talk to them. There would be another time for that.

He was curious as to what their mission was going to be, but he assumed that Dooku, or his apprentice, would brief them soon. He was inspecting the exterior of the ship when saw a woman wearing black walking to the ship and went to greet her. She was most likely the apprentice K'Nala. Shadow didn't care for Jedi or Sith. Same religion, just different sides. He'd killed a few before the war and quite a few on Geonosis.

"Hello. I'm Shadow Gravemind." Shadow said as he met up with her. She was shorter than he expected, but then he couldn't expect everyone to be seven feet tall.

steven
08-17-2006, 01:37 PM
"Give me a minute," Replied Richard "It would be easier if the Sep's give me a blue-print or something about the ship. This is completely different from anything I've worked with. How are things with you?"

Jason Skywalker
08-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Vanir got out of the cockpit and saw Dooku's Apprentice, K'Nala, being greeted by Shadow. He walked up to her and engaged in a conversation.

"Greetings, Milady. You must be Count Dooku's apprentice, K'Nala, if i'm not mistaken. Welcome to The Carnage." Vanir told K'Nala. He wasn't called "The Raven" for nothing. He made sure his friends were close, and his enemies, even closer.

JasraLantill
08-17-2006, 01:49 PM
"This is completely different from anything I've worked with. How are things with you?"

Raze's eyebrow twitched. She pushed the com button. "If you are enquiring about my well-being, Logan, then things are fine. And things would be even better if you told me you were ready for a cold-start with the engines."

Her finger let off the button. "The sooner we get in space, the better," she said quietly to herself.

She waited a moment more, then pushed the com button again. "Logan, are you ready?"

starmark2k
08-17-2006, 01:54 PM
"I am K'Nala Eco." She stated looking at the two men, She was given full reports on the whole crew and knew who they were. "and we have no time for plesentries, I will retreat to my chambers on the ship and familiarise my self with them untill my master calls us for the breifing."

TheExile_Hunter
08-17-2006, 01:57 PM
Jack was inspecting his turret when he noticed the Dark Jedi boarded the ship. "Great, that must be Dooku's puppet who will be coming along with the rest of us. "

He didn't bother climbing out of his turret. "The contract only stated I should carry out her orders, apart from that, I don't have to hold 'social talks' as long as I do what I'm told." he was thinking to himself and decided that he would not greet her at all. "Besides, she probably read the crew profiles before she got here."

steven
08-17-2006, 02:00 PM
"I'm ready." Richard replied after closeing the metal lid to the left stabilizer "Has Dooku's little watch dog arrived yet?" Richard has never liked Jedi or anyone who had the abbility to wield the force, he believed that the Jedi or Sith looked down on ordinary people like himself.

Diego Varen
08-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Trando Shan was inside the medical bay, unpacking his things. He wasn't sure if he would like any of his new crew mates and he had a feeling he would have to kill them. He would just have to wait and see. Doctor Death wasn't just a nickname for him. It was a title.

JasraLantill
08-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Raze grinned at the engineer's quip about Dooku's apprentice, and at that very moment, she decided that she and this Richard Logan would get along just fine.

She pushed the com button for engineering. "She's boarding now," she said into the mic. "So, we'd better get these engines started. No doubt she'll want to depart soon." She flicked another switch or two, then checked her displays again. "Preparing for cold start on my mark," she said into the com again. "Three. Two. One." She pushed a red button. "Mark."

The engines began to whine as they started up then leveled off into a low hum. Of a new design, they could stay in idle for hours without overheating, which made Raze's job of pre-flight that much easier.

Lights that were once dim now glowed brightly on the control panel in front of her as the ship came off battery power. "Checking life support systems..." she said to her engineer. "Can you adjust the air flow from where you are, Mr. Logan? The pressure gauge is reading a bit low."

Diego Varen
08-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Soon the others would be on the Carnage. Trando wasn't really looking foward to working with anybody, especially with a pawn of Darth Tyrannus. Oh well, this what his mission would be all about. If anyone turned on him, he would certainly use his instruments of evil to sort them out.

steven
08-17-2006, 02:30 PM
"I can but there's no point. The thing's at what it should be. We just to wait for it to warm up abit." Repled Richard, explaining the best way he could. He was never good at saying what he was doing. He waited a moment "How's the pressure gauge now?"

Rexraptor2000
08-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Shadow inwardly shrugged and followed her into the ship. He knew that she was there to watch them, but the watchers could also be watched. Shadow had a technique for killing Lightsaber weilders. Hose them down with more fire than they could deflect. That's where his Assault Rifle came in. It fired 15 rounds per second and they were projectiles also. Projectiles are too fast to deflect.

They were so caught up in the force, that they charged straight into enemy fire. Shadow had no gruge against Jedi. The ones he had met were good people, though if his job was to kill them, he would.

He headed straight to the carge bay to get his stuff and unpack.

Jason Skywalker
08-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Vanir went back to the bridge and took his seat as the Pilot and his First-Mate, Raze, as she liked to be called, fired up the engines. He simply sat back and relaxed. Their real missions would begin soon.

Diego Varen
08-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Trando left the medical bay and decided to go to the cockpit. He had to ask where the captain was planning to go.

"Excuse me Captain, where do we plan to go?" Trando asked, "And I didn't really catch anyone's names, so could you please tell me?"

TheExile_Hunter
08-17-2006, 02:58 PM
The dormitories were empty when Jack was unpacking his bag and putting his equipment in his locker. "Let's see, the stealth field generator, blaster rifle, vibrodaggers, vibrokatana and my assassin gear. Looks like it's all there."
He dropped the empty bag next to his bed and looked around. The room was small but the the workbench, the locker and the bed would suffice.

"Can't wait to test out the new modifications."

Jason Skywalker
08-17-2006, 02:58 PM
"Well, i'm Vanir, she's Raze, Tyrannus's apprentice is called K'Nala, there's Richard the Engineer, the Zabrak Gunner is Seth, and the other two gunners are Shadow and Jack." Vanir told Trando.

"Also, we go were where told to."

Diego Varen
08-17-2006, 03:01 PM
"Which is?" Trando asked causually.

Jason Skywalker
08-17-2006, 03:05 PM
"Quite frankly Trando, i don't know and couldn't care less, as long as where paid, and how much we are paid, i'm happy. But if you really want to know, try to speak to K'Nala. I don't know why everybody seems to hold a grudge on her though." Vanir told Trando.

JasraLantill
08-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Raze gave a sideways glance as Captain Dres sat down in the chair beside her.

"You're right, Mr. Logan," she said back to Richard through the comlink. "The pressure's slowly rising. Do any final checks that you need and report back to me."

The Trandoshan Medic came in just as she took her finger off the com button. While he talked to the captain, she checked the displays, and she pushed some more buttons, before finally addressing the inquisitive Trandoshan's question.

"We go wherever Count Dooku sends us," she said rather coldly. She looked at Vanir. "I'm running one last diagnostic on the scanners, Captain. After that's done, and everyone's boarded, we'll be ready to launch." She looked at him askance. "Has everyone boarded?" she asked him, raising a single brow that told him she was really asking how his encounter with K'Nala had gone.

Diego Varen
08-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Neither Raze or Vanir had answered Trando's question. This made him feel angry at them both. Trando would've killed them with certain drugs, but then Tyrannus would find out and Trando would be fired. Then where would he go? He couldn't go back to his homeworld.

"Well I'll be in the medical bay if anyone wants me." He told both Raze and Vanir.

He left the cockpit.

Jason Skywalker
08-17-2006, 03:10 PM
"Yes, everyone has boarded. What i don't know is, why do you hate her so much?" Vanir asked, raising an eyebrow as well.

Rexraptor2000
08-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Shadow unpacked and and made himself at home. This included camaras to small to see in different places, an auto lock for when he wasn't in the room, and a projectile turret. Perfect.

He decided to head to the bridge and meet the captain. He got there in time to hear "-why do you hate her so much?"

"Hate who?" Shadow asked.

JasraLantill
08-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Raze's perfectly symmetrical face tilted sideways with curiousity as she looked at Vanir and then Shadow.

"K'Nala," she said to Shadow. "And I don't hate her. I just dislike the fact that she's on board in the first place. Her only purpose is to watch us and report our actions back to Dooku. And even if we are getting paid quite handsomely, I don't like being evaluated and watched all the time. Do you guys?" She frowned slightly. "And it has absolutely nothing to with the fact that she's a female."

Raze had always felt more comfortable around males than females. Males were easier to manipulate, especially humanoid ones, as her pheremones proved time and time again. But females... Raze knew very well that they could be tricky and unpredictable and, sometimes, downright dangerous. After all, she was one.

Rexraptor2000
08-17-2006, 04:06 PM
"There's a simple solution to that. Watch her too. Sith are always trying to double cross each other for power. If we even have the slightest notion that K'Nala is planning something against Dooku, he will kill her. Besides, I don't really mind being watched. They have to be able to see you to watch you." Shadow said. Then he asked "What does her being a female have to do with it?"

JasraLantill
08-17-2006, 08:43 PM
The Falleen were exotic, reptilian humanoids with scaled skin, cold blood and pigmentation that altered according to mood, but the sleek symmetry of their facial features made them among the most beautiful of all humanoid species in the Galaxy. Enhancing that physical appeal were natural pheromones that made them practically irresistible to the opposite sex.

Raze’s father had been Falleen, but having a human mother had tempered some of these traits in her. She didn’t have scales. Nor was she cold-blooded. Outwardly, she appeared completely human. And as she had inherited the symmetry of her father’s features and the natural pheromones, she was an extremely beautiful woman to behold.

But she had also inherited the ability to change her pigmentation, although not as drastically as a full-blooded Falleen could and not in always such a controlled fashion. The Falleen were noted for their pensive nature and lack of emotional outbursts, but Raze was not entirely Falleen. Despite her normally cool and aloof demeanour, her pigmentation often gave away how she truly felt inside.

Raze flicked her dark, lovely, almond-shaped eyes upward to meet Shadow’s and she stared at him for a moment. She knew she was beautiful, and regularly took advantage of the fact to get what she wanted. And right now, she wanted Shadow to agree with her that having K’Nala on board was very inconvenient. Besides, having a 7-ft tall burly human male as a friend and protector was sensible. Raze herself was only of average height and strength--certainly no match for the well-conditioned K'Nala.

“Like I said, K’Nala being female has nothing to with the reason I don’t like having her on board.” But her skin belied her jealously, slightly flushing with tones of red and orange, before returning to her normal shade of pale cream. “But what happens if we do something that she thinks is unnecessary or contradictive to her Master’s goals? We’ll all end up dead.”

Rexraptor2000
08-17-2006, 09:05 PM
"Then simply don't give her a reason. You do your job, she does hers, and we all get paid. A watchdog is really not much of an inconvenience if she can fight. As long as she doesn't go digging around in my head with the force, then she's acceptable. Although, we do agree that she is 'expendable'." Shadow said carefully. It wasn't good to choose sides early on. While he agreed that she was expendable, he didn't agree that she was an inconvenience, leaving him neutral.

When Shadow saw her skin color change, he knew what she was. He'd killed a few of her kind over the years he'd been an assassin, in which he was about 14 when he started so over ten years. Some were half, other whole, but it didn't really make a difference. He also knew about their... special abilities and made a note to keep his breath mask near him at all times. He hadn't seen one in some time, but he could've sworn that she was jealous when her skin changed.

TheExile_Hunter
08-17-2006, 09:08 PM
"Interesting." Jack murmured as he was leaning against the wall in the hallway just outside the cockpit. He followed Shadow to the cockpit and decided to listen to the conversation between the three mercenaries.

"Sounds like the First Mate considers the Dark Jedi as unwanted competition. "

He knew all too well how dangerous seductive women could be. During his service for the republic, he worked with a female assassin who used similair methods to get close to her targets and eliminate them.

"Better watch out for this one."

JasraLantill
08-17-2006, 09:45 PM
"Competition?" Raze turned fully around in her seat to look at Jack, cockily leaning against the corridor wall. "It's only competition when you have two or more people striving for a common goal. My goal is credits to purchase a ship of my own. Hers is... not." She gave Jack the once over with her eyes. "And there's nothing you have to 'watch out for' from me, unless you plan on making unsolicited presumptions. Not to say that I haven't killed before, but I'm not an assassin." She smiled then, but her smile wasn't entirely friendly. "Are you?"

TheExile_Hunter
08-18-2006, 07:34 AM
"You'll find out soon enough." Jack said when looking Raze in the eyes.

He was dying for a fight, but he wouldn't risk provoking any of the crewmembers. "Hopefully we will get the mission briefing soon." he thought, which reminded him of why he followed Shadow in the first place.

"Did K'nala happen to have said anything about our first mission?" he asked, when he turned to Shadow and Vanir.

Rexraptor2000
08-18-2006, 07:36 AM
"Hell if I know. She said she would retreating to her chambers until Dooku contacted us for orders." Shadow said.

TheExile_Hunter
08-18-2006, 08:33 AM
"Too bad, I was hoping we'd get to see some action. This ship isn't so bad, but I don't like floating around in space doing absolutely nothing." he said while being a bit dissapointed.

Rexraptor2000
08-18-2006, 08:49 AM
"Then just have patience. The time to kill will come soon enough." Shadow said and left the cockpit, leaving his converation with Raze and Jack unfinished.

Jason Skywalker
08-18-2006, 09:48 AM
"So, it's those women things, isn't it? It's okay, i respect that. Although sometimes, i think you are all a bit crazy when that comes." Vanir mocked, laughing.

JasraLantill
08-18-2006, 10:39 AM
"So, Captain," Raze said to Vanir as she ran her hands over the flight controls, "did Count Dooku or his 'apprentice' give you any preliminary co-ordinates for us? Or are we to just sit here at the space port until this mysterious briefing of his? Because our crew seems anxious to get underway." She glanced at him sideways. "As am I."

Jason Skywalker
08-18-2006, 10:44 AM
"Well Raze," Vanir said, putting his hands behind his head and his feet crossed over a part of the ship, "no, they didn't, so, i'm guessing it is the latter choice." He told her, relaxing like nothing was happening.

chubbslegend
08-18-2006, 11:00 AM
As Seth made his way towards the cockpit he listened to the conversation between the crewmembers. "You do know that she could be listening to all of this, she is a dark jedi and their capable of reading thoughts and listening to conversations from afar, i wouldnt be so quick to go announcing your opinions" He said as he walked into the cockpit. "Any way, i think should change the subject, we shouldnt bother with her, she's her to watch so let her watch and we do what have to do"

Once finished set takes a deep breath and parks himself onto one of the seats." So...Jack, what do ya think of the turrets, nice eh? Ive never seen anything like them, different set up to anything ive ever worked with...comfy chair too."

starmark2k
08-18-2006, 12:46 PM
K'Nala sat meditating in the middle of her designated Quarters, she decided the best way to follow Dooku's orders was to bypass talking to them and concentrate on the force around them. Her mind started with the ships captain and was glad to find the main topic of conversation within the cockpit was all about her. K'Nala was very vain, She was attractive and often used this too her advantage, much like the other Female. Rave the half-blood pilot, the women who used her falleen blood to influance males, she will be interesting to observe...

Her mind spread amongst the whole crew, although she did not pry to deeply she knew there minds were all hiding somthing dark secrets of their pasts. She will be interested in discovering these, and perhaps she can use this information to aid her personal quest. To kill Tyrannus and then Sideous.

The Communications console in the cockpit began to beep, Dooku was ready to give his orders...

TheExile_Hunter
08-18-2006, 03:01 PM
As Seth made his way towards the cockpit he listened to the conversation between the crewmembers. "You do know that she could be listening to all of this, she is a dark jedi and they're capable of reading thoughts and listening to conversations from afar, I wouldnt be so quick to go announcing your opinions" He said as he walked into the cockpit. "Anyway, I think we shouldn't be bothered with her. She's only here to watch us so let her do her job and we should continue doing ours."

Seth takes a deep breath and parks himself onto one of the seats.
"So...Jack, what do ya think of the turrets, nice eh? Ive never seen anything like them, different set up to anything ive ever worked with...comfy chair too."

((I made a couple of changes in the quote Chubbslegend, might want to look at it. As you might have read, Shadow already left the cockpit.))

"Yeah, they're nice. The technology is state of the art, but I don't care about luxury chairs as long as the turret works fine. As for K'Nala being able to read minds, I already knew that but let's just say my previous occupation included some 'special training' which taught us how to protect ourselves from certain jedi tricks and keep our thoughts hidden. " Jack grinned as he turned to Raze. He knew that basicly answered her question about him being an assassin.

((The Republic wanted to make sure the assassins didn't leak out any information to the Jedi because some of the secret assassinations were not really permitted by the Jedi council. ))

chubbslegend
08-18-2006, 03:14 PM
"Yeah, well ive had no training like that before" He said grinning, "So im gonna look out" he adds as he tries to get comfartable in his chair.

After a rather long silence Seth begins to speak, "So....does anyone have a planet that they would particularly like to visit. I want somewhere cool, im sick of being on warm planets, its driving me crazy".

TheExile_Hunter
08-18-2006, 03:24 PM
(( @ Chubbslegend: :lol: ))

"Should I remind you that we get our orders from count Dooku and that we aren't going to be joyriding this ship throughout the galaxy just because one of us thinks the last couple of planets were too warm?"

Diego Varen
08-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Trando lay on his bed in the medical bay. He felt tired and he wanted to get a good rest, before their first mission, whatever that was. Soon he drifted off into a long sleep.

JasraLantill
08-18-2006, 03:38 PM
Hearing the com console bleep, Raze put in her earpiece, nodded and then hit the com link for the entire ship.

"Okay, it's briefing time, people," she announced loudly over the ship's speakers, so as to wake anyone that may have drifted off to sleep out of boredom. "Pay attention!"

She opened the channel, turned on the speakers so everyone to hear, and then waited for Count Dooku to speak.

Diego Varen
08-18-2006, 03:41 PM
The speakers woke Trando up.

"Damn!" Trando shouted, "I was asleep. Why did you have to wake me up now?"

chubbslegend
08-18-2006, 03:41 PM
(( @ Chubbslegend: :lol: ))

"Should I remind you that we get our orders from count Dooku and that we aren't going to be joyriding this ship throughout the galaxy just because one of us thinks the last couple of planets were too warm?"

"aah come on, i know somewhere inside of you, your hoping that we get to visit a planet with your vision of the perfect climate" Seth says while laughing

"Now, come on, lets hear this briefing so i can go to bed" he says changing the subject.

starmark2k
08-18-2006, 03:50 PM
A small holographic image of Count Dooku appeared on the console inside the cockpit. "Good day Mercenaries. You are here because you are the best at what you do in the entire galaxy. Your first mission is to find a Republic Listening post and.. Neutralise it. Our resent assults in the outter Rim have all been quashed by the Republic forces as this listening post has been picking up our communications and sending in enough ships to stop us. We do not know where it is but we beleive a Hutt lord, by the name of Gualla, has helped them build the bace and knows it's location. He is on Nar Shaddar, Find him and you've found the Listening Post." The hologram disappeared.

TheExile_Hunter
08-18-2006, 03:51 PM
"aah come on, i know somewhere inside of you, your hoping that we get to visit a planet with your vision of the perfect climate" Seth says while laughing

"Now, come on, lets hear this briefing so i can go to bed" he says changing the subject.

"Ah yes, I really desire to visit a desert planet with blood raining all day long."
Jack joked.

"but I guess Nar Shaddaa will do."

"About time that semi- old man gave us orders" he thought.

chubbslegend
08-18-2006, 03:57 PM
A grim look appears on Seth's face. "Ahh No, not that place, ive got bad memories there and people i know who hold grudges. At least im not involved with that Hutt." he says looking slightly unhappy. "Oh well, this time im in better company". Seth sits back down in his chair, puts his hands in his head and begin thinking heavily.

Rexraptor2000
08-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Shadow listened to Count Dooku over the comm. Gualla? He knew that Hutt. He had done some jobs for Gualla and the Hutt occasionally sold him weapons. He could use that to their advantage.

"Good news: I know this Hutt. More Good News: He owes me a favor for saving his hide from a Jedi and removed the evidence of the Jedi's disappearance. Looks like they found him again though, so we might have to be on the look out for Jedi." he said over the comm. He knew the prospect of Jedi would appeal to K'Nala.

Then he went back to taking apart and polishing his weapons. If you treat your weapons right, then they treat you right.

TheExile_Hunter
08-18-2006, 04:21 PM
"Hmm, Jedi huh? I know just the recipe they need." Jack thought as he went to the medical bay.

"Ey Doc, do you happen to have any lethal- and tranquillizing poisons around?" he asked as he was walking to the trandoshian doctor.

JasraLantill
08-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Raze cocked an eyebrow. "A Hutt," she grumbled under her breath. "It just had to be a Hutt." With the doors shut, and the ship ready to go, she started to rev the engines up to full power.

"All crew to their stations," she said over the ship's intercom. "Buckle up. We're lifting off." She didn't think much of Vanir's Cavallier-style of leadership, and so hadn't bothered asking or waiting for confirmation from her Captain to leave.

In few moments, they had left Dooku's hideout and were entering space. She would need few minutes to calculate before she could make the jump into hyperspace.

Diego Varen
08-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Nar Shaddaa, Trando thought to himself, Heaven. The only problem would be a Hutt, but with everyone else, this would be very easy indeed. Trando turned to see Jack.

"Yes I do," Trando told Jack, "Why would you want them?"

TheExile_Hunter
08-18-2006, 04:51 PM
"Well, for a couple of things really. I want to put the poisons on my daggers and darts so I could either tranquillize or kill someone with it without having to stab them numerous times. Of course that depends on whether our little Dark Jedi wants the target dead or alive. Is the tranquillizer poison strong enough to knock out a Jedi?"

Jason Skywalker
08-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Nar Shadda, eh?, Vanir thought to himself. He had been there once, he failed his list mission as an assassin there, right there of all places. He didn't mind, and it didn't matter though. He wasn't going to hang out there much, just speak with the Hutt-spawn and leave.

(OT: So, looks like we have a renegade Sith who wants the power for herself eh?)

Diego Varen
08-18-2006, 05:34 PM
(OT: So, looks like we have a renegade Sith who wants the power for herself eh?)

(Off-Topic: Too true).

"Well, for a couple of things really. I want to put the poisons on my daggers and darts so I could either tranquillize or kill someone with it without having to stab them numerous times. Of course that depends on whether our little Dark Jedi wants the target dead or alive. Is the tranquillizer poison strong enough to knock out a Jedi?"

Trano handed Jack several poisons.

"They are strong enough to wipe out a single Dark Jedi," Trando told him, "Just use it wisely."

chubbslegend
08-18-2006, 06:12 PM
As the thoughts of Nar Shadaa began ringing through everyones minds, Seth wandered of to his dormitory, obviously not wanting to think about it as the place just brings un-pleasantries.

"Im of to bed, see ya'll later"

With a tired look on his face he scurries of to his dormitory, eager to fall asleep as hyperspace travel was a favourite thing in the world.

Rexraptor2000
08-18-2006, 08:22 PM
((My character predicted it.))

Nar Shadda. A planet completely covered by city and ruled by crime, with a strong Hutt influence. He had no doubt that most, if not all, the crew had been there just once. But what he doubted was that they had ever heard of Gualla before. He was not a well known Hutt, Shadow only stumbling upon him when Shadow had gotten lost once about five years ago, and taking up a high bounty while Shadow was talking with him.

Gualla was one of the few Hutts who didn't deal with stuff like drugs and spice. Instead, he deals with materials and weapons. That would explain the base. He was also one of the few Hutts that let you walk in through the front door if you were invited or expected.

That's why Shadow was looking at his list of contacts with the Hutt right now. They varied at times, due to crimes and such killing the contacts and having to meet new ones. Ahh, yes, Shirque in the Refugee Sector. He was a Quaran that worked for Gualla and he knew Shadow. That area was also close to the Hutt.

After Shadow decided who he was going to contact, he decided to take a walk around the ship. He wasn't exactly tired yet.

JasraLantill
08-18-2006, 09:20 PM
Raze had made her hyperspace calculations and she slipped the Carnage into the hyperspace stream with little more than a soft jolt.

It would be a few hours until they reached Nar Shaddaa, and she decided that now was as good of time as any to get something to eat. Leaving the ship's controls on auto-pilot, she left the small cockpit and headed down the corridor to the crew's common room.

Larger than hers or the Captain's quarters put together, the common room was where the crew ate and socialised during the long, dull periods of space travel, though Raze didn't think there would be much socialising going on with the rough and dangerous crew she was presently travelling with. But the common room had a small galley, enough to prepare 'E'-rations or a simple meal, and that's all that she really wanted at the moment.

She noticed Shadow passing through, obviously investigating the ship, and she pulled out additional portions of 'E'-rats. "You hungry?" she asked him.

Rexraptor2000
08-18-2006, 09:27 PM
"Yes, thank you." Shadow replied taking a portion of the 'E'-rats and he took a seat at the table. Then he asked "What's your name? I didn't quite catch it while we were talking."

TheExile_Hunter
08-18-2006, 09:56 PM
"Thanks doc, I'll let you know how it worked after I get the chance to test it."

Jack left the medical bay and went back to his room. He was working at his workbench for a few hours before he was finished fusing the poison together with his darts and put it in the two daggers. The daggers and most of his equipment was custom build for him when he was still an assassin and were giving as a gift from a greatly satifsied employer. The daggers have a small space chamber inside them where you could insert poisons and the like.

"Haven't used those since my last visit to Nar Shaddaa." Jack thought.
"Man this place sure brings back...memories."

Three years ago, Jack was on a mission to kill a Jedi. The Republic had never ordered the assassination of a Jedi before, but this was to be the first of many to come. The only thing the mission briefing stated was that the jedi's name was Secura and she was interfering with the Republic´s plans with an illegal investigation of which the Jedi Council wasn´t aware of. One of the Republic Senators gave Jack the order to hunt and kill the Secura, stopping her from investigating the Republic´s business. Jethro searched for weeks when he finally tracked the Jedi down to a hotel named the `Mercenary´s Retreat´.

He still remembers how he went to her room through the ventillation system, peeking through one of the vents, watching the Jedi sleep in her bed.

That mission was one of the reasons why Jack had to resign as a Republic assassin.

JasraLantill
08-18-2006, 10:24 PM
"Yes, thank you." Shadow replied taking a portion of the 'E'-rats and he took a seat at the table. Then he asked "What's your name? I didn't quite catch it while we were talking."

"Reisa," she said, sitting down across from him and opening her rations. "Reisa Tarn. But people call me Raze. Short for Razor." She paused, and looked up at him. "Don't ask why. It's not a pleasant memory."

She opened up her main course, then frowned. "Nuna." She shook her head. "Always nuna." She sighed, and took a bite anyway.

"So," she said, after swallowing. "What's your story? I know you're a merc and all. Most everyone here is. But why did you sign on for this? And," she added quickly, "don't say it's just money. That's the answer people always give. I want credits to get a ship of my own. That's my why. What's yours?"

Rexraptor2000
08-18-2006, 10:42 PM
"I was more assigned to this than signing up to it. I get a monthly pay for being a personal killer for Dooku whether it be the sabotage of a senator's abode or other things such as a body guard. As to why I do it, I do it just because there's really nothing else for me to do. I've been at this kind of job for about ten years, and when you've been at it that long, it's hard to give it up and settle down. I don't really have a goal, just to live and continue the job." Shadow answered and he began to eat his rations as well.

JasraLantill
08-18-2006, 11:11 PM
"Ten years? That's not that long," Raze said between mouthfuls. "I've only been a pilot for four years, but before that I worked for CEC's Transport Division for eleven. And before that, I was a computer tech for a bio-tech firm. Nothing fancy. They researched ingredients for perfumes and cosmetics and stuff like that." She rolled her eyes. "It was boring, but still worked for them for about thirteen years. Had a couple of other jobs before that, but nothing worth talking about." She looked up at him. "I know Dooku is very persuasive. He's Jedi. But you could change jobs, if you wanted to."

((OOC: If you do the math, Raze's job time adds up to more years than her stated age. If you're curious about this, then ask her. If not, don't. ;) ))

Rexraptor2000
08-19-2006, 12:04 AM
Shadow let out a laugh and asked "Why would I want to? I get paid handsomely, get free ammo for my weapons, get to travel the galaxy, what more could I want?"

Then he said "And while ten years my not seem like much to you since Falleen live much longer than humans, with me guessing that you are around 40 to 45 years old judging on what you told me of your career, that is almost half my life time since I'm twenty-four so therefore it is a long time by my standards. Next, no job really fits the profile of a personal hunter-killer except that of an assassin, which I was before Dooku recruited me. Plus you haven't been doing straight out murder for ten years."

"I'm curious though, why do you want a ship of your own? And why did you accept Dooku's offer? You could have easily gotten a flight job of a cargo freighter and such, which most likely is safer than flying with a bunch of murderers that Dooku calls a crew." Shadow had finished his food quickly and now was looking straight at Raze's eyes.

They were beautiful, true, but he was looking more at her character than her eyes.

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 12:40 AM
Raze grinned at him. "I want a ship of my own, so that I don't have to take orders from anyone but me. Besides," she lowered her eyes, "no company would hire me as a pilot. No legitimate company, anyway. The company I used to work for had a...." She looked over her shoulder, feeling as if she were being watched. Or listened to.

She stiffened, reluctant to disclose much more. "They classified me as a 'serious financial liability,'" she continued. "Bastards," she said under her breath. "So, when I met up with Dooku, and he saw how 'dissatisfied' I was with my employer, he offered me this job. The pay was better, I could still pilot a ship, and, if we're lucky enough to survive this trip, I can finally get one of my own." She looked around. "Maybe even this one." She looked back at him, and grinned. "And you flatter me with your estimate of my age. Finished?" she asked, picking up her garbage and offering to take his away as well. "So, how did you know I was part Falleen?" she asked him.

Diego Varen
08-19-2006, 01:18 AM
Trando left the medical bay and went to see the others in the common room. Raze and Shadow were there, but Trando wondered where everyone else was. Trando thought he might as well get to know everyone, before landing on Nar Shaddaa.

chubbslegend
08-19-2006, 03:39 AM
After about 20 minutes of lying in his bed, Seth not feeling too well, leaves his dorm and heads off to the bathroom. After some unpleasant moments due to his hatrid of hyperspace travel, he heads to the common room knowing that sleep is no longer an options. On entry to the common room, his fellow crew-members notice to flushed face.

"Dont ask" He says while holding his stomach and sitting down on one of the chairs. "I hate hyperspace travel."

Diego Varen
08-19-2006, 03:46 AM
"Yeah, I hate Hyperspace travel too, but you don't see me complaining." Trando told Seth.

chubbslegend
08-19-2006, 03:57 AM
"Complaining? Ive just physically assaulted the toilet. Oh yeah that reminds me, no one go in there for another half hour, lets just say that I feel alot 'emptier'" he says while managing a grin.

Looking to converse with his fellow crew-members, he turns to Trando. "So........Doc, why are you here?, oh and have you got anything for an upset stomach?"

starmark2k
08-19-2006, 03:57 AM
"and i thought Mercenaries were suppose to be fearless... Not scared of a little thing like Hyperspace." K'Nala Said walking up behind the group in the common room With a grin on her face. "Perhaps my master would be interested in this development."

Diego Varen
08-19-2006, 04:04 AM
Looking to converse with his fellow crew-members, he turns to Trando. "So........Doc, why are you here?, oh and have you got anything for an upset stomach?"

"I'm here on my own accord," Trando told Seth, "I have something for an upset stomach, but I can't be bothered to find it now. Look in the medical bay, it'll be there somewhere."

chubbslegend
08-19-2006, 04:07 AM
"Just because my stomach doesnt work well with hyperspace travel it doesnt mean that im less handy with a gun or a turret. Ill take out any target for ya, gun or no gone. I need this money for matters which i will not elaborate on so their is no need to get telling your master anything." Seth looks K'Nala straight in the eye, trying to show the dark jedi his serious side.

Rexraptor2000
08-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Raze grinned at him. "I want a ship of my own, so that I don't have to take orders from anyone but me. Besides," she lowered her eyes, "no company would hire me as a pilot. No legitimate company, anyway. The company I used to work for had a...." She looked over her shoulder, feeling as if she were being watched. Or listened to.

She stiffened, reluctant to disclose much more. "They classified me as a 'serious financial liability,'" she continued. "Bastards," she said under her breath. "So, when I met up with Dooku, and he saw how 'dissatisfied' I was with my employer, he offered me this job. The pay was better, I could still pilot a ship, and, if we're lucky enough to survive this trip, I can finally get one of my own." She looked around. "Maybe even this one." She looked back at him, and grinned. "And you flatter me with your estimate of my age. Finished?" she asked, picking up her garbage and offering to take his away as well. "So, how did you know I was part Falleen?" she asked him.

"Yes." Shadow said handing his garbage to her. "Simple really. When your skin color changed. I'd met a few of your kind over the years, some whole and some half. Since sometimes you are required to watch a target, I often got a look of them changing color. That and your long career confirmed it." Then he leaned foreword and lowered his voice so that only she could hear what he was going to say next. "And don't worry. I won't mention what your emotions were when we were in the cockpit, as long as you don't try a certain Falleen trick I know of. You wouldn't get far, but still." He said grinning.

He turned his head around to Seth and K'Nala and said "Give it a rest both of you. Hyperspace sickness is nothing to interfere with the job. Seth, you should try to go to sleep, making sure to keep a bucket near you. Being sick can take a lot of you. K'Nala, I doubt one of a crew of seven being hyperspace sick is enough to get the authorization for executing us, so don't get your hopes up. We are, as Count Dooku said, the best in the galaxy."

Shadow then let out a laugh and said "We're supposedly the best only because the true best was killed by a Jedi Master."

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 08:19 AM
"And don't worry. I won't mention what your emotions were when we were in the cockpit, as long as you don't try a certain Falleen trick I know of. You wouldn't get far, but still." Shadow grinned.

Raze grinned wryly back at him. She didn’t really care if Shadow told anyone she’d been feeling jealous about having K’Nala on board, mainly that it was likely K’Nala already knew. Raze was not ignorant to the fact that Jedi, especially Dark ones, were well tuned to the emotions and feelings of those around them. Primal thoughts such as those were very difficult to mask, even for those who had had ‘special training’, like Jack had mentioned. And as far as using her special Falleen pheromones on anyone she had to work with, she knew better. For a brief moment, her memory flashed back to the day that she had caused her ‘expensive accident’ for her former employer. Boy, did she know better now. She quickly pushed the memory out of her current thoughts. That was one thing she didn’t want K’Nala’s prying mind to know about. “Deal,” she said to Shadow.

“Seth, there’s sachets in that bottom left drawer,” Raze said to him, pointing to the storage compartments in the galley. “Dissolve one of them in water and drink it. That’ll help your space sickness.”

She gave K’Nala a wary, sideways glance, before rising and depositing the packaging from the ‘E’-rats in the bin. “I’m going to check on Logan,” she announced to no one in particular. “He’s been awful quiet in engineering.”

But she paused at the threshold to the back corridors, turning to say to Shadow, "And thanks for the chat. We'll do it again sometime."

Jason Skywalker
08-19-2006, 08:29 AM
Vanir watched everyone or almost eating at the common room so he got out of his seat and entered the common room. Travelling ins hyperspace was nothing compared to other things. He sat down, grabbed some food and started eating. He then engaged in coversation with Trando who seemed a bit off.

"Hey there Doc," Vanir said, smiling. Even with his past, he always was happy. Except when he was angry of course, "So, care to tell me about you?" He asked Trando.

steven
08-19-2006, 08:40 AM
Logan was silently mumming a tune to himself while he inspected the equipment and parts he had supplied with. So far everything he looked at was great, his tools were top of the range and he had parts to fix any damage along with spar parts incase the same damage accured twice.

Logan heard footsteps coming towars Engineering and looked to see Raze in the door way. "Hey,"

chubbslegend
08-19-2006, 08:44 AM
“Seth, there’s sachets in that bottom left drawer,” Raze said to him, pointing to the storage compartments in the galley. “Dissolve one of them in water and drink it. That’ll help your space sickness.”

"Thanks" he said turning to Raze smiling and without waiting he went for the bottom left drawer. After a dissolving the sachets in water he takes a large gulp. "Lets hope their fast working".

Once finished he sits back down at the table and takes his modified zabrak blaster from its holster. Then he takes out a small tin of polish from his right pocket, followed by a cloth from his other pocket. "I love this blaster, its the only thing that reminds me of home. Got it from the head of my village, it wasnt that good, but ive made some modifications" he says while polishing the trigger area.

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 08:55 AM
"How's it going, Rich?" Raze addressed him familiarly as she casually leaned against the bulkhead wall. "Was wondering what you were up to. Everyone else seems to be congregating in the common room. You know, the 'feeling people out' phase of the journey." She raised an eyebrow, seeing that he was inventorying his tools. "Having any problems?" she asked. She cast a wary glance over her shoulder, but confident that there was no one to overhear her, she continued. "Being as this is really the first 'real' run this ship's ever had, there's bound to be... quirks that haven't been discovered yet."

steven
08-19-2006, 09:02 AM
"Thats what I thought, however I've had a look, I've been more carefull ever since.." Richard paused "Well you know what. And everything seems to be order. The Sep's seem to have done a decent job on this ship. So what exactly was the mission, I was welding something when Dooku was talking."

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Raze snorted. "You didn't miss much," she said to him. "We're heading to the cesspit of the Galaxy, otherwise known as Nar Shaddaa. Dooku wants us to find and 'neutralise' some Republic listening post that's causing him some bother. There's this Hutt on the Smuggler's Moon..." She thought for a moment. "Guano? Guava? No, Gualla," she said, with a definitive nod. "Dooku suspects that this Gualla has helped the Republic build it their little spy base. So, we find him, and hopefully, with some persuasion from our lovely and pleasant bunch of hired soldiers on board, he'll tell us where it is." She grinned quickly. "Sounds fun, doesn't it. Well... fun aside from the fact that we have Dooku's little 'watchdog' on board." She lowered her voice slightly. "She's trouble, Rich. I'm no Jedi, but even I can sense that much."

She watched him for a moment. Even as she had been talking, Logan had been keeping an eye on the engine gauges. He had always been dedicated to his work, at least, he had been for the few years that she had known him. Dooku couldn't have hired a better person for the job. And Raze was glad there was at least one person on board that she didn't feel like she had to be watching her back around.

"You want me to bring you back some 'E'-Rats?" she asked, wondering if he was planning on remaining with his beloved engines, or thinking about perhaps meeting some of the crew. "They're not bad. If you like nuna, that is."

steven
08-19-2006, 10:17 AM
"'E'-Rats?" asked Richard, smiling "Never tried them before. And since your offering, please do." Richard noticed something out of the corner of his eye which caused he to turn and flick a switch "There's alwase something that goes wrong." Richard took off a metal lid to the side of the engines and began examining the interior "So what are the crew like? I bet they're a lovely bunch."

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 10:39 AM
"Oh indeed," Raze said sarcastically. "The most pleasant and cultured collection of murderers and cutthroats you'd ever find on this side of Coruscant." She paused for a moment, watching him as he fiddled with something inside the panel his head was buried in. "The Captain's not that bad, though," she said. "A bit too Calvalier for my tastes, but he's 'cheery' enough. The others are... tolerable, for the most part, but I don't think any of them are true spacers though." She snorted with amusement. "By the way, if you were planning on using the fresher anytime soon, don't. Seth, the Zabrak, has got a touch of 'space sickness'." She grinned mischeivously. "It wasn't the Extended Rations, I swear," she added jokingly.

steven
08-19-2006, 10:47 AM
Richard laughed at Raze's interption of the crew, causing him to loose a bit of concertration which resulted in him touching a wire. Fortunantally he only suffering small electric shock which felt more being picked by a needle. "ahhhh," Richard paused "Which reminds me, have you met the good doctor of this ship? I think they call him Doctor Death. Which hononistly sounds more like the name of an evil villian you'd find on a childrens holonet show."

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 11:25 AM
"Children's holovids?" Raze couldn't help but smile at Rich's comment. "Ah. I was wondering what you did in your spare time."

He looked up briefly, face stoic, but eyes smiling.

"Don't worry, Rich," Raze said conspiratorially. "Your secret is safe with me."

Her expression grew more serious. "But to answer your question, yes, I've seen the Doctor in passing, but haven't really had much to say to him yet. But you're right about the 'Doctor Death' part. It was mentioned in the crew profiles Dooku gave me and the Captain. And, if you saw them too, then Dooku probably mentioned it to warn us about him. I mean, you can kill off the hired guns, but you still need at least you and me to pilot and maintain the ship, right? And I don't believe for one second that Dooku gave us this ship out of the goodness of his heart. He wants it back in one piece." She paused pensively, remembering her little 'accident' she had had when with the CEC. "Safe to say though," she continued, "if the Captain ever assigns the good Doctor to galley duty, I'll be going on a starvation diet real quick."

"So, Rich, I've told you what I think. And you've met our mysterious Captain Dres. What's your opinion on 'the Raven?'"

TheExile_Hunter
08-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Jack finally finished enhancing his darts and daggers with the poisons given by the good Doctor. "Hmm, now I really want to start testing something, but since killing or tranquillizing any of the crew members is out of the question, the stealth generator will do."

Jack took his modified stealth generator out of his locker and put it on. When he turned it on, he vanished completely. When Jack looked down to look at himself, he couldn't see a thing, not even sign a standard stealth generator would have. "Now this is going to be tricky." he though as he started walking around the ship in stealth mode.

As he passed the engineering room he heard Raze and Logan having a conversation. Since he didn't have anything else to do, he decided to enter the room and sat down in the empty corner, where he could listen to the whole conversation without being noticed.

After listening for a while, he heard Raze say:
"if the Captain ever assigns the good Doctor to galley duty, I'll be going on a starvation diet real quick."

"She has no idea what the good Doctor is capable of making. I've seen stuff in that medical deposit of which an assassin could only dream off. If he ever get's mad at anyone, not even touching your personal belongings would be safe anymore ." Jack thought.

starmark2k
08-19-2006, 12:03 PM
K'nala decided to leave the Mercenaries to it and wanted to check out the bridge. Unknown to the crew she was given permission to kill any member of the crew if they tried to betrey her master (While she was playing the loyal servent). Because of this she had too know how to pilot the ship incase the betrayal came from the ships pilot and had to fly it as the rest couldn't.

She entered the bridge and looked around, no one was here at the moment they all seemed to be somewhere else on the ship. She analised the control and realised she was more than capable of flying it. K'Nala had a plan of taking control of the sepritist army, she only had to kill Dooku and take his place, sideous was unknown to the them and would remain unapposed. Once she had control of the Droid armies she will become the ruler of the entire galaxy, but first she had to kill Dooku and she needed Alies to do so...

steven
08-19-2006, 12:30 PM
"Well I dought anything will happen to us. Because I have a little thing I like to call life incurance. I usually don't do stuff what I've done but I don't trust this crew the slightest, expect you of corse." Richard paused "Not to menchion, this ship is well built however many little faults keep proping up, nothing that would do any warm on they're own..." Richard finished, leaving Raze to do the math.

"What do I think of the captain? Can't say I really think much of him." Richards said pulling out an object that looked like computer graphics card(best way I can discribe it) he then slided over to Raze "Do you mind grapping the part that looks like that. It's in the corner over there."

Rexraptor2000
08-19-2006, 12:50 PM
"Looking for something? Or are you just learning the controls?" Shadow asked K'Nala from behind her. He had followed her in and was curious.

Shadow remembered the first Dark Jedi he had met, Count Dooku, or Darth Tyrannous as they called him. He was completely different from what Shadow had expected. Sith were supposed to be ruthless power-hungry monsters from what he had been told. Dooku was a kind gentleman.

Dooku had offered him a contract and Shadow had accepted, since finding a contractor in that time was a bit hard due to heavy Jedi crackdowns recently. It was actually his easiest one. All he had to do was sabotage a luxury ship carrying a few important senators. It was easy to disguise as mechanic, after studying how to fix things in a ship so that he could pass off as one, and then plant a few hidden charges in the engine room and bail out. He also killed his first Jedi that day three years ago. After that, Shadow decided to take up a long term contract working for Dooku.

Shadow hoped that his apprentice would know good manners like him.

starmark2k
08-19-2006, 01:07 PM
K'Nala wasn't shocked by the appearance of the assassin, she felt his presance through the force. On hearing his Question she turned around. "I was just curious." She answered Calmly looking the large man up and down. "You must be Shadow Gravemind, my master spoke highly of you. He said you were a good a killer, Is that true?"

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 01:29 PM
"Do you mind grapping the part that looks like that. It's in the corner over there."

Raze nodded with compliance and walked over to the part in question. But her hand froze just above it. She looked at him askance. The part appeared new to anyone with an untrained eye, but to her eye it was... reconditioned, as used parts were referred to by those in the trade.

"Ah," she said with realization. Logan was replacing certain non-critical new parts with slightly used reconditioned ones, no doubt to justify any reasons for repairs, but also to have a good supply of new parts to make any replacements if needed. "This one?" she asked, as she picked it up and handed it to him. She winked at him. "Clever."

steven
08-19-2006, 01:58 PM
"Thats the one," replied Richard as took it off her "Thank you." He then placed in the reconditioned one in to replace to new one he had removed earily. He then placed the metal lid back on and turned a lever on a pipe above which caused some steam to released from a pipe above the hyperdrive engine.

TheExile_Hunter
08-19-2006, 02:14 PM
"Yes, yes very interesting....." Jack thought as he stood up and leaned against the wall. He was annoyed by the topic of this little conversation. "I seriously doubt the Republic will give you the time to repair the ship when we're being blown to bits and pieces by a couple of cruisers..."
he grew tired of listening to the friendly chit-chat and left the room.

steven
08-19-2006, 02:18 PM
"I seriously doubt the Republic will give you the time to repair the ship when we're being blown to bits and pieces by a couple of cruisers..."

(was that a thought or a was he speaking)

Rexraptor2000
08-19-2006, 02:25 PM
"I get the job done whatever it might be. Although, I do kill my targets efficiently and silently at most times." Shadow replied. Then he asked K'Nala "How long have you been under Dooku? It seems odd that I have not seen you in the three years I have been working for him."

It was very odd Shadow hadn't seen her before. Shadow had worked with and seen most of Dooku's clients and hired hands before, ranging from Jango Fett to Durge to even General Greivous, though Shadow and Greivous didn't get along very well.

starmark2k
08-19-2006, 02:59 PM
"My Master's training involved Isolation from the outside world, He has been training me in the Dark Arts Since I Killed my former master... seven years ago." K'Nala replied Remembering the day Dooku found her standing over the dead Jedi. She remembered feeling guilty about what she had done and how she was planning to turn herself over to the jedi, but Dooku stopped her. Dooku saw the dark potential within K'Nala and showed her the path she now follows, He focused her Rage, Anger and lust for revenge against the Jedi's Lies.

Rexraptor2000
08-19-2006, 03:09 PM
"Do you have any combat expierance? And if you do, have you killed a Jedi who was intent on killing you also?" Shadow asked. He had no doubt she could kill anyone on the ship due to her training. But it would be better to have someone who had live fire intent to kill going over their head at least once in their life.

starmark2k
08-19-2006, 03:16 PM
K'Nala Thought for a moment before she spoke, she didn't particuarly like answer questions but she decided it was best to indulge the mercenarie. "Although I have been isolated there were two instances where i proved my great skill's with my weapon. The first came When a jedi was sent to assasinate me for killing my master, He found me and tried to convert me. I did not listen and we dueled, until i killed him. The second was a few weeks ago when i infiltrated a republic dropship and killed every last clone on board. Is that enough Experiance for you?"

Rexraptor2000
08-19-2006, 03:26 PM
"Hmm... Yeah, that sounds about good." Shadow replied. He stood for a few moments looking out into the black of space, and then asked "What do you think of this crew?"

starmark2k
08-19-2006, 03:33 PM
"I like to Save my Judgements until i see them in a situation where they reveal their real selves." She replied looking out to the streaking stars of hyperspace. "Perhaps this mission will show me what i need to know."

Rexraptor2000
08-19-2006, 04:37 PM
"Perhaps." Shadow said looking out also. Shadow remembered his first trip into hyperspace as a child. Shadow had been scared out of his skin when he saw the stars moving so fast. He thought that they might hit one, but there had been others to help calm him down. Now in a sense he was all alone.

He looked at K'Nala and had to admit she was beautiful. Beneath that though, was a person who only focused on hate and other unwanted emotions. He wondered what it was like to focus on hate all the time, never being happy or at peace. He at first imagined that they would be tired since anger took energy to fuel, but that wasn't the case for the Sith he had met so far.

Shadow found hate to be a useless emotion for him. It clouded thinking and logic, which most of the time resulted in death if not kept in check. He looked back out into hyperspace and wonderd, what use was hate when it was more likely to destroy you than it was to help you?

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 04:54 PM
"Thats the one," replied Richard as took it off her "Thank you." He then placed in the reconditioned one in to replace to new one he had removed earily. He then placed the metal lid back on and turned a lever on a pipe above which caused some steam to released from a pipe above the hyperdrive engine.
Raze dusted off her hands. "Well, it'll be a few more hours until we get to Nar Shaddaa, so I'm heading off to check the autopilot, then I'll take a snooze." She started to leave. "But I'll get those rations to you first."

She left and went to the common room and quietly fetched Logan's rations from the galley. "Where do you want these?" she asked him upon her return, as Logan was busy doing various adjustments. "Should I just set them here in this empty corner, out of the way?"

((OOC: The empty corner where Jack 'might' still be standing.))

steven
08-19-2006, 05:20 PM
"Errrm, yes please." Richard replied to her offer while he tried to fassen a lose nut on the side of the hyperspace engine using a wrench. After doing so he pulled the same either as before which realised more steam.

Jason Skywalker
08-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Vanir, not getting an answer from Trando decided to leave, seeing Reisa or Raze as she liked to call herself. She was striking and stunningly beautiful, for a half Falleen. Although so was K'Nala. He knew how to deal with women and their temptations, he had killed many women before and was fit. He then walked up to Richard, the Engineer.

"Hi there." He simply told Logan.

steven
08-19-2006, 06:18 PM
"Ello," Richard said as he clicked a switch on a small computer panel on the wall "You might not wanna stand there. I pulled that lever and steam come sout where your standing. It's harmless but really annoying and causes your eyes to water...I think. Anything I can do for you?"

Jason Skywalker
08-19-2006, 06:25 PM
"Oh." Vanir said, stepping back to the entrance.

"I would just like to know you and my crew better and maybe, who knows, pick up some repair skills?"

steven
08-19-2006, 06:31 PM
"You want to know me?" Replied Richard as he once again pulled the same lever and more steam was realised "Ask whatever questions you like and I shall answer. However I'm not really that interesting so I'd hate to bore you."

Why does he want to know about me? Either he's interested or he's reconing to see if I'd make an easy kill Richard thought to himself.

Jason Skywalker
08-19-2006, 06:37 PM
"Well, you could begin about the history of your life if you don't mind." Vanir said.

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 06:50 PM
"Actually, he does mind," Raze said to Vanir before Richard Logan could answer. "Captain," she added almost as an afterthought. "And as your First Mate, I believe its my duty to inform you when you are stepping out of line. Sir."

She stared at him coldly, and her skin began to tint with blue hues. "Mr. Logan's profile given to you by Count Dooku was quite complete. I have no doubts as to his qualification, loyalty, or to his dedication of duty to the mission. And neither should you."

She set the E-rats down on the floor and turned to go. "I'll see you later, Logan." And she stormed out, heading for the bridge.

Jason Skywalker
08-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Hmm, quite a First Mate, Vanir thought, walking to his room. It was larger than the others, after all, he was the captain. He sat down on his desk and wrote down what happened in his Captain's Log until now. He then layed down on his bed, looking up, hands behind head.

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Raze was irritated. Irritated by her Captain, but even more irritated at her inability to keep her skin from flushing hues of blue. "'Pick up some repair skills,'" she grumbled quietly, as she stormed down the corridor towards the bridge. "Yeah. Right. He's the one that's going to need 'repair' if he keeps prying his nose into..."

She paused as she passed through the common room, thinking that it was best not to berate the Captain out loud in front of any of the crew. No matter if he is a prying, nosy little nerfherding Sith-loving Spice-smuggling low-life assassin with a head too swelled with self-arrogance to fit up a Hutt's...

She stopped dead in her tracks. She had reached the bridge. And K'nala was there. And even though she was pensively staring out the window, Raze knew that K'Nala was aware of her presence.

Crap, she thought. I sure hope she's only able to read feelings, not specific thoughts. But what she said was, "Well, K'Nala, Count Dooku said you were skilled, but he didn't mention that you were a pilot as well. So seeing how you obviously have everything under control, I'll just retire to my quarters until it's time to drop out of hyperspace."

Raze turned and left quickly. She didn't want to get on K'Nala's bad side. Ever.

As she headed to her quarters, her skin hues began to return to normal as she began to think about the reasons why K'Nala was in the cockpit. And what she thought wasn't good. Her room was next to the Captain's but she paused just outside his door.

"Damn," she said under her breath, cursing herself for wanting to share her thoughts with him. But after a moment of hesitation, she knocked on his door.

Jason Skywalker
08-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Vanir laid in bed, thinking. Raze was really angry about that. Maybe she was enamored by Richard. Nah, she is too much of a woman. He sighed and then someone knocked on his door. He got up and opened it, outside was Raze.

"Oh, it's you," Vanir said, sighing, "come on in then."

JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Raze entered the Captain's room. She'd only been in here once, and that was when they had been going over the crew manifest and supply rations. She glanced at the chair by the Captain's desk that she had sat in then, but decided that it was better to stand this time.

"Captain," she started. "I came to...." The word stuck in her throat. "Apologize. It was wrong for me to verbally berate you in front of Mr. Logan. But you were out of line for trying to bully him into talking about his private affairs." She paused a beat. "I served with Mr. Logan aboard another vessel some time ago. He is very dedicated to his engines. He will not let you down, if for no other reason than he wouldn't want to see this ship sent off to the scrapyard." She paused again, slightly unsure how to continue. "So, I'm sorry.

"I've also been thinking about our 'on-board advisor,' K'Nala," she continued, finally getting to the real reason she had decided to talk to him. "I encountered her on the bridge. Just now. At my station. And I suspect she knows how to pilot a ship, which makes me feel slightly more uncertain about her." She frowned slightly. "If she does know how to fly it, it means neither one of us are 'indispensible' to her."

TheExile_Hunter
08-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Jack stepped into his room and turned off his stealth field generator.

"That is the last time I ever use my stealth generator for useless purposes like that. Trying to talk to a Jawa is more entertaining than listening to that conversation." He sighed and lay down on his bed. After a minute or two, he fell asleep.

Jack was still peeking through the ventilation shaft of Secura's hotel room. "I thought Jedi were always on watch?" he though as he saw the Jedi sleeping in her bed. He looked around and saw that her lightsaber on top of a desk next to the bed. "Hmm, I wonder what she could do without it." He made his move and quietly opened the ventilation shaft and lowered himself into the room. He stayed low as he sneaked towards the desk and grabbed the lightsaber. "Now let's see how good you really are." he thought.
He threw the lightsaber into the ventilation shaft where it disappeared into the darkness with a loud noise.

He turned to see the Jedi waking up, surprised by the presence of the intruder. When she reached to the desk next to her, she couldn't find her lightsaber.

"Lost something?" Jack said grinning.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" The jedi asked.

"Who I am, is none of your concern. I would have killed you in your sleep, but I wanted to know how you Jedi can fight without using a lightsaber." Jack answered and he tossed his own katana towards her. "Fight me."

"I have no desire to kill you assassin, but I will if you do not leave me with another choise." the Jedi said as she caught the katana.

"Save your breath and start fighting me." Jack answered. When he pressed a button on the side of his wrist armour, his daggers slide out of the them and he held them up in a combat stance.

The Jedi understood that there was no reasoning with Jack at the time and made the first move. Jack held his daggers up in a crossed position, catching the katana right in the middle. He used a swift kick and pushed himself upwards, to remove the katana from the Jedi’s hands and caught it. “Lost your weapon after your first strike already? I would have expected more from a Jedi.” Jack said disappointed. “Try it again.” Jack held the katana loose in his hand as he knew the jedi would be able to use the force to retrieve it. As expected, Secura pulled the katana right out of his hand using the force and wielded the weapon again. “I hope you wield your lightsaber better than that!” Jack taunted, trying to make the Jedi angry. Secura did not say a word when she struck again. This time, their weapons collided in mid-air and they withdrew their weapons to prepare for the next attack. Jack raised his daggers to prepare for the next attacked, but the Jedi pushed him back using the force and jumped towards him, holding the katana in her hands while she aimed at him. Jack was surprised by the Jedi’s trick. But it was foolish to jump at him like that. He quickly used his legs to set off against the wall and dodged underneath the Jedi. “Need the force to win a battle? Fine, have it your way then”
Jack said, as he lowered himself into a combat stance his father taught him. It was a unique combat stance, held in his family of assassins and learned through decades of assassinating. Jack was having difficulties trying to predict the Jedi’s movement before, but now it was both ways. Secura sure as hell looked surprised when she saw the combat stance. “Last round, Secura.” Jack said “I won’t be holding back now…”

They continued to fight for almost ten minutes. It looked like the fight was going to go on forever, but at one point, the Jedi tripped and nearly fell backwards. Jack decided to use the opportunity to finish the fight and kicked Secura against the wall when she was trying to regain her balance. When she tried to get up again, Jack quickly manoeuvred towards her and held one of his daggers against her throat. “You lose.”

“Please…don’t”

Jack couldn’t believe his ears “A Jedi begging for mercy?” he thought. He just stood there, holding his dagger up to her throat, not doing anything. He looked her in the eyes, but he couldn’t get the strength to cut her throat. He wanted to finish the mission and leave, but he couldn’t cut her throat either. Trying to hide his moment of weakness, he used the current situation to his advantage so he could remove the evidence of her investigation. “Where is it Secura?”

“What…what do you mean?” She said, with her voice trembling. Secura didn’t dare to look him in the eyes anymore.

“The evidence of your little investigation, what else?”

“What are you talking about?” she said with tears coming down her eyes.

“Don’t lie to me Secura!” Jack yelled, he was really getting angry now and he dragged her through the room.

What happened after that, no-one knows….

Rexraptor2000
08-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Shadow left the bridge and went back to his own room. When he entered his room, he went to his weapons locker and got out his shotgun, one of his favorite weapons. It worked excellently against Jedi and anything else that got close enough. He took it apart, cleaned it up even though it already looked spotless, and then went to work on the other weapons.

After that he tested his rechargeable shields, did a bit of exercising, reading, and just about every other thing he could think of to keep himself occupied until he decided to go to sleep. He took off his cloak and shirt and then went to bed.

He dreamt that he was in a place that was dark and cold. The ceiling was high enough to fit two AT-TEs on top of each other and still have room. The walls were a brown color of sorts and it looked like he was in a corridor. Then the monsters came.

They came in small numbers at first, but then they started coming in waves and the only thing keeping him alive was his running. He couldn't fight because he had no weapons and he was a child again. Running, a cross between a screech and a roar splits the air behind him. His breaths became ragged and his legs were getting sore. He would have easily outrun those things if he were an adult.

The monsters resembled mutilated versions of people he knew, or people he had killed in the past. They kept coming and coming until they caught up with him. One of them jump from about fifty feet away and landed right in front of him. It whipped its tentacle and sent Shadow flying into the swarm of monsters. He felt what felt like a million needles stabbing into him and felt his mind getting dimmer.

Then the scene changed. He was now in a white facility in a bed. He heard two people talking.

"Will he stabilize?"

"Yes, but whatever happened to him left some mental mark on him. He was babbling nonsense about monsters and resisted his handlers. They had to subdue him with a tranquilizer."

"Poor kid... Will anyone take him? Assuming that his parents are dead too."

"We'll just have to wait and see."

Shadow woke up breathing hard and sweating. It was all just a dream, Shadow reminded himself. He wasn't back in that hospital, and he defiantly wasn't at that hell hole of monsters, thank the force. After he calmed down a bit he went back to sleep, thankfully dreamless.

Jason Skywalker
08-20-2006, 05:35 AM
"Well, first off, i'm also sorry, i shouldn't have peeked my nose in his affairs." Vanir said.

"And so K'Nala is a pilot, is she? Hmm, we have to be wary about her Raze, if she decides to kill us or not, we have to be wary. I know how Jedi are, and i know how Sith are."

TheExile_Hunter
08-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Jack woke up in the middle of his dreams. "That memory will haunt me till the end if it doesn't stop coming back." he though as he got out of bed. "No point trying to get some more sleep, we should be close to Nar Shaddaa by now." He got his assassin armor out of the locker and put it on. It took about five minutes before he finally got the armor on and it certainly reminded him of his days as an assassin. He inserted his daggers into his wrist armor and placed the katana in a holster on his back. After that, he grabbed his stealth field generator, connected it with his armor and grabbed the blaster rifle out of his locker. "Better get to the bridge" he murmered before he left his room and went to the cockpit.

JasraLantill
08-20-2006, 10:20 AM
Raze sat at in the pilot's seat, staring at the display in front of her that showed they were just about ready to exit hyperspace.

After her conversation with the Captain, she had retired to her quarters. But she hadn't slept very long nor very deeply. Vanir was right. They all had to be wary with K'Nala on board.

An alarm on the navigation console beeped. They had reached their destination. She knew some of the crew were still resting, so through the ship's loudspeakers she said, not shouted, "Now exiting hyperspace."

She took manual control of the ship just as the streaky stars of the hyperspace vortex smoothly slowed to a stop. And there, nestled amongst the clean shining stars was....

"Nar Shaddaa," she said aloud. "Galactic cesspit."

She sensed a presence behind her and glanced over her shoulder to see Jack standing in the threshold dressed in all of his assassing regalia. She glanced down at her own simple clothing--tank top and leather pants and her holster belt with her blasters in it. "Gosh," she said to him as she sent out an automated request to the Hutts port authority for a landing pad. "I'm feeling a little 'undressed' for the occasion."

Jason Skywalker
08-20-2006, 10:25 AM
Vanir walked to the bridge and put his arms over the chair, noticing Raze and a armoured Jack.

"Nice armour Jack," Vanir told him," and i believe that is the Smuggler's Moon. Anybody knows which section of Shadda the Hutt lives?" Vanir asked.

Rexraptor2000
08-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Shadow woke up when he heard Raze's voice and got ready. He equiped his Stealth generator, shield generator, and got both his Shotgun and Assault Rifle. Nar Shadda wasn't a place that Shadow had fond memories of.

He headed to the bridge and said "I've got a contact with Gualla in the Refugee sector and Gualla lives in the Business sector nearby."

Diego Varen
08-20-2006, 10:31 AM
Trando overheard Vanir's question and answered.

"Last time I was on Nar Shaddaa, I never met any Hutts," Trando told him, "Last time, all I saw were thousands of Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters and citizens."

JasraLantill
08-20-2006, 10:49 AM
"Well," said Raze, "since he's helping the Republic, and probably more into trading arms and materials than slaves and spice, I'd say he probably lives on the outskirts of the Business Sector, nearer the Refugee Sector. It's a cheap source of skilled labour," she explained. "And probably the only sector where we'll find a 'free' landing pad."

Her console bleeped again, giving her the permission and co-ordinates for the landing pad in the Refugee sector. "And, look!" she said, deadpan. "That's exactly where we're landing. What a coincidence."

She looked at the Captain. "You'd better get your 'boys' ready in the common room, Captain. It's getting a bit 'crowded' in here," she said, frowning. "And I'm sure K'Nala knows how to find our Hutt, if this lot doesn't."

Jason Skywalker
08-20-2006, 11:02 AM
"Alright then," Vanir said, then turning his attention to the comlink, "Men, gather in the Common Room, ready, we are almost landing."

Rexraptor2000
08-20-2006, 11:12 AM
Shadow shook his head and left the cockpit. He bet that everyone was thinking about walking right up to the Hutts front door and breaking the door down. First, since they didn't listen to Shadow, they don't know exactly where Gualla lives. Second, if they just went up and did that, any Jedi nearby would be alerted to their presance and possibly their intentions. That could mean heavier ressistance at the outpost.

And they couldn't just walk up to the contact with every single person in the party. The Jedi wouldn't need the force to tell that they were up to something.

All in all, the captain and first mate need to think more in-depth.

chubbslegend
08-20-2006, 01:51 PM
Hearing the announcment, Seth puts on his armor and gathers all his weapons. Once ready he heads for the common room where the crew begin to gather. He sets himself down on one of the chairs and waits for the rest of the crew.

starmark2k
08-20-2006, 01:55 PM
K'Nala awoke from her meditation as she heard the call from the ships pilot, This would be an interesting time to observe the crew. She stood up and placed on her outer black robes and raised the hood over her head. The Dark Jedi walked out of her room and sat on a chair at the edge of the common room.

TheExile_Hunter
08-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Jack leaned against the wall in the common room as he observed the crew gather there. "So, what's the plan? Who will be scouting the area and does anyone have any other intel about our mission he or she might want to share?" he asked.

chubbslegend
08-20-2006, 02:26 PM
"Well, as we all know Hutts always have a plan to deal with people and their demands, so im not gonna just barge in their making all sorts of demands. We need to find some way of neutralizing his defences." Seth says trying to get the conversation underway.

Rexraptor2000
08-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Shadow stood up from where he was inspecting his Shotgun and said "I worked for Gualla the Hutt for about two years before I joined Dooku. I have a contact here in the Refugee Sector by the name of Shirque. He's a Qurran that basicly gives Gualla labor for credits. As for Gualla himself, he lives in the Bussiness Sector last I saw him, which was about a year ago when I was on a mission here from Dooku. I can contact Shirque and have him arrange a meeting with Gualla. I think he would be willing to help out an old friend who saved his hide from a Jedi once. If not, well, than I suppose K'Nala or Doc might be able to convince him otherwise."

chubbslegend
08-20-2006, 02:33 PM
"Well Im up for that idea, if it means not shooting our way into a hutt stronghold than im up for it. The last time i tried that i ended up being chased into each of corner of the galaxy" he says while looking back on his memories.

"Will all of us be able to meet with him? or will some of us have to wait, some Hutts dont like a gang. If you need me to wait outside ill have no problem doing it.

Rexraptor2000
08-20-2006, 02:51 PM
"Well, we could all go for the contact, but I feel that he might feel uncomfortable around our innocent little crew. As for Gualla, I don't think that he'd allow us all in there."

"I think the best idea would be for me to go meet the contact, arrange a meeting, and then have at least two others go with me to meet Gualla. The rest of us could wait outside, go search for any Republic affiliated watch dogs that may be watching all of Gualla's meetings, or just explore whatever there is to see on this foresaken moon until it's time to leave." Shadow said.

Diego Varen
08-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Trando had already prepared himself with his usual equipment and was listening to the others.

"Perhaps I, should go with you Shadow," Trando told him, "I'm a Medic and Hutts are usually that type of species who send their bodyguards to attack their guests. I think there will be some casualties. It's up to Vanir though."

steven
08-20-2006, 03:45 PM
"I don't give a rats ass wether I go or stay here. But you'd be better off with one of the gunners went with you. They'd be better if think's got a bit different." Said Richard before taking a bit out of his E-Rat.

chubbslegend
08-20-2006, 03:53 PM
"Shadow, I think you should take K'Nala, she's the perfect person to have with you if things go bad. Jack, You should go aswell, you could use your stealth generator to stay hidden and provide back up if things go bad, ive no doubt that your skilled enough to stay there unoticed". Seth sat up, waiting for peoples opinions on his idea.

Diego Varen
08-20-2006, 04:04 PM
"Has nobody listened to me?" Trando asked, "A medic is hell of alot better than a gunner. Since when has a gunner ever cured someone?"

Rexraptor2000
08-20-2006, 04:06 PM
"Well, I don't want to get into any engagements too early on in a mission, so having Jack in the backround might not be a good idea since Gualla has Kath Hounds. I believe K'Nala and Doc should be the ones to come with me." Shadow said.

Diego Varen
08-20-2006, 04:12 PM
"Well whatever, I want to be doing something, instead of being cooped up in here." Trando told them all.

Jason Skywalker
08-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Vanir, who was walking to the Common Room, heard the rather "heated" conversation between his crew.

"Alright crew, settle down. Since this seems the best option, Shadow, Doc Trando and K'Nala will arrange the meeting with the Hutt. Also, wear civilian clothes, we don't want to draw too much attention." Vanir told them.

"Everybody agrees?"

Diego Varen
08-20-2006, 05:36 PM
"Sure thing Captain," Trando told Vanir, "Thing is, what will you be doing?"

Jason Skywalker
08-20-2006, 05:41 PM
"Me? Well, you are quite the curious one Doc." Vanir told him, "I haven't got good memories from Nar Shadda so i'll probably stay at the ship. But if i do get out, i'm guessing i'll hit the local cantina, as unlikely as it is though."

chubbslegend
08-20-2006, 06:02 PM
"Or..." Seth says turning to Vanir "You can forget the Cantina and we crack open my bottle of Zairona Ale." A large grin spreads across Seth's face. "Yeah thats right, Zairona Ale, as rare as you can get and banned in several systems. I picked mine up in my travels and decided to keep it for a special occasion and it seems we got time to burn." Seth gets out of his chair and heads for his room, shortly he returns with a bottle in his hand. "So.....what do ya say?"

TheExile_Hunter
08-20-2006, 06:22 PM
"I say don't celebrate anything yet." Jack interfered "We need to make sure the republic won't notice us. I'll keep my eye out for anyone who might possibly be watching the Hutt. One thing does bother me about this mission. IF Gualla has any jedi watching him, we might have a problem. I happen to know Jedi are capable of sensing force sensitives when they are nearby. What will we do if they sense K'Nala?" Jack said as he turned and faced the Dark Jedi, looking her straight in the eyes.

Jason Skywalker
08-20-2006, 06:32 PM
"Well, Jedi and Dark Jedi are also capable of hiding their strength in the Force and i believe K'Nala is capable of doing. Although, if a fight erupts, we can also kill the Jedi and make Gualla squeal." Vanir said, laughing.

chubbslegend
08-20-2006, 07:03 PM
"So no one wants to drink with me" Seth says with a dissapointed look on his face. "Oh well, ill keep until the end of the mission" he says while putting the bottle in one of the compartments.

"Jack, you want company, theres nothing better to do. Im in the mood to crack a few heads".

JasraLantill
08-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Alone in the cockpit, Raze listened to the crew’s conversation through the ships com systems. Dooku had made sure that every common area of the ship could be monitored, bar the fresher. Raze had ripped out that circuit as soon as she had discovered it.

It sounded like the mercs were making a plan, which included taking K’Nala off-ship. Good, she thought.

The landing pad lights came into view, and she put down the landing gear and lowered the stabilisers. In a few moments, she had manoeuvred the ship into position and landed the ship as soft as a footstep in sand. “Lady and Gentlemen,” she announced with a smooth professional voice through the ship’s intercom. “Welcome to Nar Shaddaa’s Refugee Sector, home of Hutt’s, harlots, hustlers and hangovers. We are currently located at Hanger C, bay 2, landing pad 4. For those of you departing the ship today, the outside conditions are moderately muggy, tolerably smoggy, and unpleasantly smelly, and the local time is 16:32. Thank you for flying with us on the Carnage, and have a nice day.”

Raze put her hands behind her head, and leaned back in her chair. “I need a drink,” she said to herself, and she began to run the list of reasonable local cantinas in her head.

Rexraptor2000
08-20-2006, 08:20 PM
"So it is settled then. K'Nala, Doc, and I dressed in civilian cloths will go meet with Gualla. Jack and Seth will make sure that our meeeting isn't watched while Raze and the Captain stay here and watch the ship." Shadow said. When the ship touched down, he said "And now to go arrange the meeting. I would prefer to go to this one alone, if you guys don't mind."

TheExile_Hunter
08-20-2006, 09:41 PM
"Go ahead, I'll go scout our surroundings while you're gone." Jack said and he started walking out of the room. He missed life on Nar Shaddaa and wanted to see the planet again.

Rexraptor2000
08-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Shadow left the room and went outside. When he got outside, he engaged his stealth generator, pulled his hood on, and started running. It felt good to stretch his legs. Even though it was still around the time of late afternoon, it was still dark on Nar Shadda due to the fact that the planet always had dark clouds hovering over it, giving it a darker and more desperate feel. That also made it a bit cold out. The air wasn't really better than that of the ship, but at least it wasn’t air he had already breathed.

He ran into an intersection and took a left, deactivating his stealth generator as he passed through a door. When he passed through the door into where Shirque keeps the refugees cooped up, he was met by two Gamorrean body guards, one green and the other grey.

"Hey, you! Your not allowed here!" said the green one said, both of them stepping in front of him.

"Yeah! Unless you pay up a little-" the grey one was saying until he was cut off as Shadow aimed the Shotgun at his head.

"Please let me go see Shirque." Shadow stated more than asking.

"Yes, of course!" the Gamorrean said stepping aside. His partner did also.

"Thank you for cooperating." Shadow said and moved along. He decided to activate his stealth again and bypass the guards all over the place until he reached Shirque's office. "How are you doing Shirque?" Shadow asked deactivating his stealth.

The Qurran just about jumped out of his skin for a moment and his guards trained their blasters on Shadow. He motioned them to stand down and replied "I'm doing quiet well Shadow, though your visit was unexpected."

"It never is, but to get to the topic of my choice, I need you to arrange a meeting with me and Gualla." Shadow said.

"May I ask for what purpose?"

"Sadly, no."

"Are you going to bring anyone else with you?"

"A male Trandoshan and a female Human."

"You-, never mind."

"What?"

"Forget I even started to say something. I can arrange for a meeting at 4:00 tomorrow morning, at his 'palace'. I swear that Hutt never sleeps."

"Very well, how’s the business going?"

"Quite well, recently the demand skyrocketed and I'm making quite a fortune."

"Well, it was good talking to you Shirque. I would recommend getting projectile weapons for your guards incase a Jedi decides to check out your line of work."

"Noted and denied." Shirque said smiling. They would end every meeting with that joke.

Shadow left and decided to take a small walk once he left that part of the sector, the Gamorreans giving him a wide berth. The meeting wouldn't take place till tomorrow morning so it wouldn't hurt to take a walk.

chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 03:43 AM
As he watches Shadow leaves the ship, Seth heads to his dorm to get the final part of his armor, upon arrival he picks up his laser knife and puts it in a pocket on his right leg. Once finished he heads out of the room and down the corridor until he finds Jack.
"So...You coming or do you wanna meet up when the meeting begins?" he says while surveying his fellow crewmember.

TheExile_Hunter
08-21-2006, 05:23 AM
"I'll see you when the meeting begins. I have some...unfinished business here on Nar Shaddaa. Don't try to follow me." Jack said and he left the ship. Last thing he wanted was another crewmember following him to the place he had in mind. Jack turned on his stealth field generator and went into the streets of Nar Shaddaa. He suddenly remembered Seth saying something about having problems on Nar Shaddaa in the past. "Hmm, maybe it would be a good idea to watch Seth for a while, he might run into trouble." Jack thought and he turned around and waited for Seth.

chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 05:46 AM
"Fine by Me" Seth said as he walked down the boarding ramp. The damp, musty air hit him instantly, memories of his time here before began flowing through his mind. "I hate this damn planet" he muttered under his breath. Following the path, he walked until he came across two Refugees.

"Please...Sir, you look handy, could you help us with a problem" shouted the one on the right.

"You got any credits" Seth shouted back, noting the oppertunity to gain a few easy credits.

"Well......erm..no, thats the problem, we need to pay a thug who's hasseling us but we cant afford it." said the one on the left.

"Then out of my way" Seth said pushing the two refugees aside. Instead of giving up, the refugees scurry on, trying to grab Seth's attention.

"Come on Sir, show some compassion" the refugee shouted as a jogged beside Seth.

"Compassion my...." Suddenly Seth is interrupted. "YOU THERE" He turns from the Refugees to see a blaster-wielding thug in front of him. "You wanna come into my sector then you have to pay a fee". The Thug says as he aims his blaster at Seth. "Is that so" Seth replies and in a quick move he ducks under the blaster which fires and trips the thug up with his leg. He then gets to his feet and kicks the blaster out of the Thugs hand and lifts him up with one hand in an amazing show of strength. "Hassle these guys again and i'll kill you" he says pointing to the refugees. The Thug nods in agreement and just to add insult to injury Seth punches him in the face, knocking him out cold.

"Why did ya do that?, your a real kind man." One of the refugees says as Seth tries to walk on.

Suddenly the mercenary stops still. With his back to the refugees he begins clenching his fists and breathing heavily. To the refugees he seems enraged. "BOOO" he shouts as he jumps around to the refugees, who shocked and ultimatley scared run off trying to escape Seth.

"hahahhahaha" Seth laughs as he walks on into the main square of Nar Shadaa. "Maybe this planet wont be so bad after all"

Diego Varen
08-21-2006, 05:51 AM
Trando walked out the Carnage. Nar Shaddaa hadn't changed. It was still the busy, overpopulated Planet that Trando had been to before. Now it was time to find the Hutt.

chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 06:21 AM
As Seth continued down the Path he reached the main square, it was buzzing, full of Smugglers, Traders, Mercs and Refugees. Even Criminals hiding from their pursuers. As he headed towards the local cantina, he hears someone shout his name from behind.

"SETH, IS THAT YOU" a voice echoes from him. He turns around to see a familiar Rodian standing in front of him. "It is you" The voice rings out once again. Realising who it is, Seth smiles, seemingly delighted to see this Rodian. "Grip" Seth replies in an ecstatic manner. "Its been too long buddy". Grip runs up beside Seth and walks with him along the path. "Tell me about it, ive been badly missing your protection. Remember the Black Sun here, Well they broke away to form their own gang, intent on taking over this sector for their own profit and they remember what you did to them. They also remember seeing me frequently hanging around with you. So they're taking it out on me". The Rodian says in a sad manner. Seth with an angered look on his face begins breathing heavier. "What have they been doing to you" The Merc says while clenching his fists. "Not physical, they've just been sabotaging my businees, i havent sold a weapon in two months. Im even living in my stand". Seth, looking furious pulls out his gun. "Im sorry for leaving, its just that i had the black sun on me, they didnt appreciate me stealing their cargo, i had a bounty on me months after that. But now the black sun wont care if i kill these breakaways." Seth turns and begins jogging away from the Rodian. He turns while running and looks back at Grip. "Ill be back soon, he shouts just as he turns a corner.

After a long run he reaches a large warehouse with two guards at the front door. A look of amazement spreads across the face of one the gaurds. Without speaking Seth shoots the gaurd between the eyes. While the other one pulls out his blaster he is with a blaster shot in the leg causing him to fall to the ground. He opens his eyes to see the zabrak mercenary standing over him. Seth once again shows his strength and picks up the guard in his spare hand, he takes the blaster from the thug's holster and puts it in his. Then, feeling no more use for the guard, he throws him through the door and steps in, blaster raised and ready for the rest of the gang...

Rexraptor2000
08-21-2006, 07:45 AM
Pirates, criminals, thieves, refugees, and bounty hunters. All reasons he didn't come to Nar Shaddda often after he finished his term with Gualla, but not quite the main reason.

Shots went off in the distance, but he ignored it. It was probably some refugee who couldn't pay up. He didn't pity them though. If he pityed them, then that would lead to berating himself for not helping them. But if he did help them, he might only extend their suffering. So he ignored them, though it was difficult at times.

He decided to head to the nearby cantina for a meal, preferably something that tasted better than E-Rats. When he got there, he ordered a steak and it was surprisingly good for a place like this. While he ate, he remembered what his first year here was like.

Shadow had come here looking for work that wouldn't discriminate against his age. Instead he was met with loads of bounty hunters and mercs looking to pick on him, dozens of refugees asking for help, and thieves trying to steal things right out of his pockets. Safe to say, he made it through the day with all of his stuff and life.

Then, after he decided that looking for work here was not worth it, he had gotten lost. Asking for directions didn't help because they wanted to get paid for it. So after wandering through about three sectors, he found himself in the Busseniss Sector, where Gualla was offering up a large bounty for the one who could capture the Jedi who was investigating him alive.

chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 09:06 AM
Stepping through the doorway with his blasters raised, Seth begins shooting at everyone inside. Taken by surprise, The Thugs try to retreat to the room behind them but to no avail, within seconds Seth's blaster take down each one of them. The dying bodies looked at their attacker, the person who they had tried to kill on countless occasions while members of the Black Sun. But he had come back to haunt them, knowing that the they were no longer members of the Black Sun he seized the oppertunity and got his revenge.

After inspecting the bodies he continued on. Through the door and into the cargo room, hundrends of boxes stacked on each other. Full of black market items banned all over the galaxy. Seth watches as at leat 30 people control the room, people who have no idea what happened in the room behind. Noticing that its too much to handle, Seth jumps behind the nearest box. Seeing an oppertunity he climbs onto on of the boxes and jumps onto the balcony, still unoticed. Digging in his pocket he finds what he's looking for, A Thermal Detonator. Without hesitation he launches the TD into the centre of the room. Seeing the danger the thugs try to jump away but the explosion is too powerful. With a powerful leap, Seth jumps over the balcony and into the guards unaffected by the explosion, using the stealth of the smoke and brute strength he takes down each Thug one by one. Soon only he is left standing....

Once he reaches the final room he stops dead, sensing something. Suddenly he's kicked back ten feet by something unknown. As he looks he up he see's two war droids standing over him and the door on the ground beside him. "Drop..your..weapons" one of the droids says as he takes out a HoloProjector. In a blue flash a figure appears on the Holo Projector.

"Well, Well, Well....Seth Khan" The man says. "You've been quite hard to find, who would of thought you would became to our little nest".

Seth, knowing who it is doesnt even reply, instead he spits at the Holoprojector as a sign of defiance. "Haahaha, I seen your little Cherade on our cameras. Quite Impressive, you've improved since the last time we met. But luckily for me your pinned down with now way of escaping". Suddenly the Droid raises his arm and shoots Seth in the neck and seconds everything goes blank.

TheExile_Hunter
08-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Jack followed Seth to the warehouse through the city streets. He watched how Seth took out the guards guarding the doorfirst two rooms all by himself. "Not bad for a Zabrak, not bad at all." he thought. He continued to watch the show and was impressed by how Seth handled himself. "This Zabrak sure knowns how to draw the attention of the guards when needed."

Jack had to catch up when Seth went into the last room. When he saw Seth lying down with the droids standing over him, he thought he was too late. "Damnit, I should have stick close to him." he thought and was about to shred the droids to pieces when he noticed Seth was still alive. "Why would they want him alive? Maybe the boss of this little black market wants to see him." Jack was thinking and he stepped away from the droids and decided to follow them instead. "That's it tin cans, take him to your boss and when you do, I'll make sure he will be put out of business....permanently."

Jason Skywalker
08-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Vanir got to the bridge and saw Reisa relaxing or thinking.

"Hey Raze, that's my way of relaxing," Vanir told her, sitting in his chair and putting his hands behind his head.

"Want to check out a good local cantina?" He asked her.

chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Seth, feeling light head begins to regain his senses, as he opens his eyes he feels the restraints pinning him onto a large table. Trying to think of ways to free himself, Seth reaches into his boot for his Laser Knife, but its gone, along with all of his hidden weapons.

"Dont worry, we took em all." Said a voice from the shadows. Outstepped the leader of the Rogue Black Sun, Kurt Brite. "Ive been waiting for this for a long time, its not the fact that you cost me thousands of credits, its the fact the you made me and comrades look like fools, were called the Rogue Sun by the way. We chased you to the ends of the Galaxy only for you to escape and leaves to give up and accept defeat, we were never left the Black Sun, we were expelled for our failure. Although I did a good job covering up and spreading the rumour that we broke away. You wrecked my chances of becoming a prominent member of the Sun. Now im stuck on this dying planet with nothing but a petty organisation. But I have my way back, if i show your body to the Sun they'll accept me back and ill be on my way back to the top." he said as he laughed in a high pitced tone. Seth doesnt even speak, instead he spits in Brite's face. "Now it will be even more painful" he says while wiping the spit from his face. Suddenly the table begins rising until Seth is face to face with his advisary.

The realisation of what is to come hits Seth, he is about to be tortured until death by a man who shows no compassion. He begins to think of ways to get free. He tries using pure strength but the metal straps prove to strong. After many thoughts his time runs out, Brite walks towards him with an a large, ceremonial type blade. "Time for a little design" Brite says as puts the knife to Seth's. "AAAAAAAH" Seth shouts as Brite gets to work. After a couple of minutes, The Thug stops and walks away leaving Seth writhing in pain. After a minute or so he returns with a mirror in his hand. "You like" he says as he holds it up revealing the Black Sun insignia carved into Seth's chest.
"I.." But before Brite can finish a rustling echoes from the corner of the room......

JasraLantill
08-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Vanir got to the bridge and saw Reisa relaxing or thinking.

"Hey Raze, that's my way of relaxing," Vanir told her, sitting in his chair and putting his hands behind his head.

"Want to check out a good local cantina?" He asked her.

Raze slowly turned her head to face him. She stared at him for a moment, as if suspicious of why he was asking her, then said. "If you're buying, sure. Any place but the 'Expensive Prayer', though." She grinned sardonically. "I'm banned from that establishment."

TheExile_Hunter
08-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Jack drawed his katana when he saw what Brite had done to Seth. He walked up to the guards and stabbed them in the back. The average stealth generator would normally turn off when making any sudden movements, but his stealth generator however, would not. Brite observed as he saw the guards dropping down on the floor, dead. He was still unable to see Jack and he held up his blade.

"Who's there! Show yourself you coward." Brite yelled.

Still unable to see him, Jack stood in front of him when he turned his stealth generator off and cut Brite's hand off with one swift swing of his katana. Jack moved behind him when he was screaming in pain and grabbed him from behind, holding his katana to his throat.

"Sorry to interupt your sick little game, punk." He said as he started to push the katana slowly into Brite's skin. "but now it's your turn to feel some pain." he grinned to Seth as he struck a dagger up Brite's spine, cutting through his nervous system. Brite was screaming in pain and Jack kicked him down on the floor. "How does that feel huh?" he said as he walked around him and kneeled down in front of Brite. "Lucky for you I'm in a hurry so we'll make this quick." Jack said and he held up his katana and pierced Brite's head when he tried to look up.

"You ok Seth?" Jack said as he walked up to the table and used his katana to slash the metal straps holding Seth's arms and legs.

Diego Varen
08-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Trando knew that Nar Shaddaa was still the same. The thing was that he had never met a Hutt on Nar Shaddaa. Or at least, not one by the name of Gualla.

chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 06:28 PM
"Ive Been better" Seth replies as he gets up and retrieves his armor and weapons. In a matter of minutes he has everything attached and is ready to leave. Once they begin walking he turns to Jack with a relieved look on his face. "Thanks for that Jack, I thought old Brite had finally got me back". As they left the warehouse and the trouble behind them, Seth's look changes into an inquisative one. "Tell me, why did you follow me to the warehouse?"

TheExile_Hunter
08-21-2006, 06:37 PM
"You told me and the rest of the crew you had some trouble here on Nar Shaddaa before so I figured I might as well make sure we don't lose a crewmember on our first mission. Besides, my own business here could wait." Jack explained Seth. "That was quite a show you gave back there. Although I wouldn't have killed every last one of them in quite the style you did, I must say I'm impressed."

Jason Skywalker
08-21-2006, 06:47 PM
"Well, how about the Flowing Bowl? It also has a Pazaak Den beside it. You in?" Vanir asked Raze.

chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 06:51 PM
"Thanks. But i kinda let myself down at the end though, now i have a permanant scar resembling the Black Sun." He says while laughing. "Im in a bit of pain with this scar so im gonna head back to the ship and see what i can do, then ill get Trando to patch me up later. Ill see you back at the ship. "Seth begins walking in the other direction but stops and turns back to his crewmember. "Thanks again Jack" he says as he hurries back off to the ship.

TheExile_Hunter
08-21-2006, 07:11 PM
"No problem." Jack said, but Seth was already too far away to hear it. "Well, time to go visit that sneaky little rat after all these years." He murmered and he went back into the streets of Nar Shaddaa.

JasraLantill
08-21-2006, 07:13 PM
"Well, how about the Flowing Bowl? It also has a Pazaak Den beside it. You in?" Vanir asked Raze.

Raze wrinkled her nose. "Erm... last time I was a the Flowing Bowl, they had a 'plumbing' problem with the freshers." She thought a moment. "What about the Screaming Skannbult? They have gaming tables, the food's not bad, and their Corellian Spiced Ale isn't ever stale. But, as you're buying, it's your choice."

chubbslegend
08-22-2006, 08:25 AM
After a long, painful walk Seth finally reaches The Carnage. Once on board he heads straight for the med-bay. He begins digging through the drawers and shelves but finds nothing strong enough. He leaves the med-bay and heads to the common room, he looks through all the presses but still doesnt find what he's looking for. Worn out he decides to stop looking and ask for help. Things become alot unclearer, the pain becomes too much and the scar begins to burn as if on fire.

"Raze, have we got anything strong, i just had a bit of an ordeal. To be honest Jack just saved my life" he gritted through his teeth and into the Comlink. "Look" he says as he takes of his top and shows his scarred chest to the camera.

TheExile_Hunter
08-22-2006, 09:38 AM
After walking for about twenty minutes through the backalleys of Nar Shaddaa, Jack finally arrived at his somewhat unusual destination. He was in the outer reaches of the industrial areas, standing in front of an abbandoned building. The building was marked with the blood red letters: 'RA' . Of course, no-one knew what RA stood for. People rarely visited this area, because of the many 'mysterious dissapearances'. Many believed that there were serial killers on the loose, but he knew better. Jack turned around and looked to see if any of the crewmembers decided to follow him. "No-one.....Hard to imagine that any of them would bother following me but just to make sure, I'll take the back entrance." Jack turned around and went into another side alley. It was dark and what the average person would call 'creepy', but Jack loved it and used to consider it as the doorway to his home. He remembered how he came here often, walking through that very street and always being greeted by the watchman. Some years ago, something totally unexpected happened after he returned from 'assassinating' the Jedi Secura. Now, years later, Jack was still haunted by what happened that one day...

That day he walked through the alley and the watchman was there as always, but this time, he was waiting for him for a reason. There was no friendly expression on his face when Jack greeted him and he didn't respond.
The watchman pressed a button next the door and within seconds three assassins came out of the door, standing right in front of Jack.

"Something wrong?" Jack said, breaking the ever lasting silence. One of the assassins grinned and said "The Republic decided to remove any leads to the assassination of the jedi...you know what that means."

Jack froze, he understood what they meant. Whoever send the orders to kill the jedi Secura wanted to remove all evidence of the assassination, including the assassin... The only thing Jack knew at that moment, was that he had to get out of there and that he could no longer work for the republic. "Not even a shred of honour amongst assassins huh?" He joked.

What happened after that was a complete dissaster. His ex-associates hunted him down through the back alleys of Nar Shaddaa. He ran and ran, but was finally cornered into a dark alley, much like this one. It was at that moment, Jack just lost himself. He could no longer let them continue with what they were doing and he decided to stand his ground. He used his poisonous darts and shot two of the assassins and he fought the remaining ones with his katana. Jack chopped one of the assassins' arm off and then decapitated him, with blood coming out of his neck and shoulder. Another assassin tried to attack him from behind, but slipped through all the blood and fell on the ground. When he tried to get up, Jack pierced his katana straigth through his chest and twisted it. The screaming filled the city streets with fear, there was no-one who dared to go see what happened. There were no witnesses. Jack killed every single last one of them and his former associates lay dead in the streets of Nar Shaddaa. The battle didn't leave him unharmed though. He was bleeding badly because of a wound in his side and he stumbled through the streets of Nar Shaddaa, until he reached a medical center after limping for about five kilometers. When he was standing in the doorway, a doctor noticed him bleeding and ran towards him. Before the doctor could reach him, Jack collapsed and blacked out.

JasraLantill
08-22-2006, 04:46 PM
"Raze, have we got anything strong, i just had a bit of an ordeal. To be honest Jack just saved my life" he gritted through his teeth and into the Comlink. "Look" he says as he takes of his top and shows his scarred chest to the camera.
Raze, still with her earpiece on, frowned slightly at the Captain. "Seth," she explained, tapping her earpiece. "He's run into a problem or something. Seth?" she said into the com as she put it on two-way speaker, "you've only been gone an hour. How could you have had an 'ordeal' already?"

She switched the viewscreen to the common room cam--where she and Vanir could see Seth standing there with his shirt off.

Raze cocked an amused eyebrow. "Oh, n-ice," she said slowly as she surveyed the bloody Black Sun ensignia on his chest. "But please don't tell me that you paid someone to do that to you." She grinned slightly. "I could have given you one of those tattoos for free.

"There's a first aid kit in the overhead compartment by the fresher,"she continued. "You should find some quadocaine and some bacta spray in there. Just spray it on and you should be fine."

She looked at Vanir. "I think we'd better let Mr. Logan know that he's going to have to look after the ship on his own. Because I think we need to go babysit the crew. Or we won't have any crew left to meet with Gualla or anyone else. Apart from K'Nala," she added grimly. Her expression grew serious. "And I am not letting a bunch of unruly, trigger-happy, blood-thirsty mercs prevent me from getting paid for this kriffin' job."

Raze switched the ship's systems to stand-by, and got out of her seat, and grabbed her jacket off the hook on the wall. Reaching the cockpit threshold, she turned and said to Vanir, "Well?! Are we going to go get that drink or not?"

chubbslegend
08-22-2006, 05:02 PM
"Thanks" Seth replied through the comlink as he headed towards the overhead compartment. He tosses a few objects out of the way in an unruly manner until he reaches the First Aid Kit right at the back. He picks up the container of Quadocaine and swallows a handful of the powerful painkillers. After a quick shake of the head he takes out a disinfectant wipe and the Bacta-Spray which he puts to use on his bloody scar. Through the pain he manages to apply the medication and once done, a look of relief spreads across his face. Instand pain refief with high class medication. He decides to use the painfree time to stitch up his scar. Within minutes he does it all with the bare minimum of pain. Feeling even more relieved he puts away the First aid kit and heads to bed.

"Call me when were ready for the mission" he says, sending his last message before drifting off to a painless, troubless sleep....

Rexraptor2000
08-22-2006, 06:10 PM
"You think that you can capture a Jedi, young human?" The Hutt in front of him, Gualla, asked laughing.

"I can and will. With a bonus if I succeed?" Shadow asked the Hutt. Shadow was 19 years old right now and was about 6 '6 ft. tall.

"Yes, I would be willing to give a bonus for such a fine capture. But if you fail, you will pay with your life, human." the Hutt said, getting the last sentance across clearly.

"I won't fail." And with those words Shadow left. Once again he was underestimated for his age. But this time he could actually prove himself. It would be hard though, because he had hunted some cunning prey, but Jedi were quite differant. Very differant.

He looked up to the sky and wondered, how was he going to capture a Jedi? Finding it first would be the trick, but then he would need a plan for disarming it of its lightsaber, procede to knocking it unconcious, and then getting it to the Hutt without being spotted by another bounty hunter. Not a task to be taken lightly.

A well placed shot from an assault rifle to the hand would disable it and then a well placed melee would do knock it unconcious, but he was pretty sure that the Hutt would like a fully intact lightsaber. So, instead he would use stun rounds for the capture. He would need to lure the Jedi to a place where he could make the capture without another bounty hunter stepping in, so the best place would be in the place it spent the night.

He would have to find the Jedi first. The Jedi probably didn't know it had a bounty on it, but the fact that there quite a few heavily armed bounty hunters on the prowl in the area screamed 'Stay Away!'.

He went to the nearest cantina for a drink. It was dark and warm as just about everyother cantina to stave off the cold outside. When he sat down at the bar, he noticed the corpse of a human with its head cut off on the floor furthur down.

"What happened to him?" Shadow asked the bar tender as a few droids started to clean it up.

"Some idiot was trying to hit on a girl Jedi without knowing it. He tried to grab her but instead lost his life." the bartender said as if it was nothing.

"How long ago was that?" Shadow asked.

"About, say, half an hour ago. Why?" the bar tender asked.

"I'm looking for her. What color lightsaber did she have and what was she wearing?" Shadow asked. It was seeming like his lucky day.

"It was green and she was wearing a brown cloak. She muttered something about going to a hotel nearby, so I would recommend look at the Palka hotel\." the bar tender replied.

Shadow got up and slide him a two-hundred credit chip saying "This is for being so cooperative and incase anyone else asks."

The bar tender got the picture, took the credit chip, and said smiling "Of course. Do come again to the Screaming Skannbult."

Shadow left the cantina and headed to the hotel. He would go through the ventalation system and capture the Jedi in its sleep, rendering the use of stun rounds obselete for the moment. Then he would place her in a giant bag he had and take her to the Hutt. Yet that sounded too easy to be true, so he stopped by the hotel he was staying at to get all his gear. And it was.

He was there at the Screaming Skannbult again, eating a meal and just relaxing for the moment.

Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 09:00 PM
"Sure." Vanir told her, getting up and out of the Carnage with her. They walked out of the loading ramp and then walked around the Refugee Sector looking for a good cantina. Eventually they found a likely-looking one and in the sign showed:

The Tarisian Bar : Were Wishes Come True

"Well, this seems a good one. Shall we go in?" Vanir asked Raze.

starmark2k
08-23-2006, 03:22 PM
K'Nala Sat in her quarters waiting for the mercenaries to come and get her so she can 'Aid' then in the mission.

JasraLantill
08-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Raze glanced at the outside of the cantina. It was just across the street from the Screaming Skannbult and, no, it didn't look bad, she thought.

"I suppose it looks okay," she said to Vanir. And then she thought a moment more.

"Oh... wait... yeah...I remember this place now," she said slowly. "They have hourly drink specials on Reactor Cores." She paused, thinking, then frowned slightly. "Sure wish I could remember what I did after the second round of drinks that night," she said under her breath. Then she grinned at Vanir. "But, nevermind. Sure. Let's go in!"

TheExile_Hunter
08-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Jack went through the side door and entered the hallway. He expected the place to be deserted, but the light was on in the living quarters and he could hear someone walking. “I wonder who that could be.” Jack thought, as he sneaked forward and entered the room.

His blood started boiling when he saw who was in there. It was that sneaky little rat, ‘Qiro’, the rodian assassin. For all these years, Jack thought he killed that traitor with a poisonous dart back in that alley. He pulled his katana out of it’s hilt and grabbed Qiro from behind. “Remember me?” he said, holding the katana high enough for Qiro to see his helmet in the reflection. “Hu…Hu…Hunter?” the rodian stuttered.

“You should have died that day Qiro…just like the others.” “Please, I…I can g..g..gggive you credits!” Jack was really getting angry at him now. ”Do you really think that credits will make up for what you did, you traitor!” Jack yelled as he pulled the rodian’s head backwards and rammed his katana up his spine. Before the rodian had the chance to scream in pain, Jack silenced him by cutting his throat with one of his daggers. He could hear the gargling of blood clotting in Qiro’s windpipe when he fell to the ground, face down. The leaking blood turned the room into a complete mess. Jack no longer cared about what happened to this place, he went to the armoury and forced the door open. He took everything that was still useable varying from explosive charges to extremely small tracking devices often used by assassins to keep track of guards/targets. He didn’t look at what the rest of the stuff was, but he threw it all in an empty backpack he found. He placed a few bombs and he left the building. As he came out of the alley, the bombs blew up, destroying the entire building completely. He stood there, watching the building he used to call home as the remains burned to the ground.

It was time for him to forget about the past and to continue with the mission. Jack looked at the burning rubble one last time before he turned around and went back to the ship.

Rexraptor2000
08-23-2006, 06:53 PM
Shadow snapped out of his daydreaming and looked at his chronometer. It was only around 6:00 in the evening. Some questions started to pop into his mind. How long to get to the palace? About an hour by walking from his current position. Docking on a platform in the sector would be put on record by the dock master. How long would the meeting take? Depends on how willing Gualla is to give up the information. Would they be able to fight their way out incase a fight broke out? No, they would be gunned down by every guard and bounty hunter in the room before they took two steps.

There were others, but they could be planned for with the rest of the crew. He looked up and saw Raze and the Captain enter the cantina opposite if the one he was in.

Ugh, Shadow thought to himself. That place was a good place to drink before, but had gone to hell when the Hutts started to collect hard. They were barely able to maintain their outward appearance. Well, at least it was like that when he had been there about a year ago. It could have changed with a lucky break or so. A lot of things can change in a year and nothing in a hundred.

The Captain was one of the few trustable assassins, as long as you weren't his target. He was smart, and knew how to play his cards right. His care-free style was more of a coverup and a morale booster if anything else. How do you inspire confidence in the crew when your always sulking or being serious? So, instead he smiled and acted cheery.

Raze thought of men as gullible and easily manipulated, in turn making herself a target of manipulability on a smaller scale of thinking. That was proved in his first conversation with her. While, true, he had been an official assassin for ten years, he was taken up as a mandolorian assassin's apprentice (Well, techanacly speaking, he made the mandolorian take him) at the age of ten, the year he also got his first sentient kill. A child was underestimated, which made it easier for Shadow to kill at that time.

He knew that she didn't care what anybody thought of her. She was just pretending to acknowledge him when he had spoken about the jealousy. She was also smart enough to know not to attempt to use her abilities on any of the crew. The fact that nearly all the crew aboard the Carnage was a man helped that. Every man within proximity of her, which would be most of the crew, would be attracted. The ones who had seen it before would resist, the ones who did not would end up fighting with the others like him.

Overall, she, like the rest of the crew, would be watched and learned from. Everybody had something to teach, knowing or not. He decided to let everyone have three more hours before calling them all in to prepare.

starmark2k
08-24-2006, 03:35 PM
K'Nala Eye's widened as she awoke from her meditation, While she was use to the Isolation from her training she felt that she should see what some of the crew were up to. She could feel three of the crew had left the ship and they were in a cantina not to far from the ship.

The dark jedi arrived at the cantina in the refugee sector and walked in.

JasraLantill
08-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Raze and Vanir had only just been served their drinks in 'The Tarisian Bar' when things got a bit ugly around them. Well, a lot ugly. Ugly in the form of a Gamorrean with a horrendous head cold sitting with his 'associates' at the table to their left and a Quarren in a foul mood arguing with his 'associates' at the table to their right.

"A-aa-aaa...."

Raze's eye's grew wide. "Duck." She roughly grabbed Vanir by the front of his shirt and pulled him down with her as she ducked below the table.

"...choo-phulflubb-bb-bbb!"

Raze cringed as she heard the clearly audible 'splat' from the Quarren's table. She let go of Vanir's shirt and then slowly raised her head. "E-ew," she grimaced, as a large thick glob of Gamorrean snot slowly oozed down the side of the Quarren's face.

Raze had only enough time to give a quick glance at Vanir, and say, "Uh-oh," before the Quarren and the Gamorrean, and all of their 'associates' started to fight. Glasses broke. Chairs tumbled. Tables flipped. Anyone that had any sense scattered, and those who didn't have sense participated--either willingly or unwillingly.

Somehow Raze managed to extricate herself from the fracus with barely a scratch, but also with an unopened bottle of Corellian Brandy. As she backed her way to the door, she scanned the crowd for Vanir. Not seeing him, she figured that he might have gone outside and she turned to walk out the door...

And bumped smack into K'Nala, who was just walking in. "Sorry," Raze apologized as she skirted around her. "This isn't really my kind of party. But if you see Vanir before I do, tell him I went back to the ship."

Jason Skywalker
08-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Vanir got up and looked around.

"Pretty nasty fight. I've got better business to attend to." Vanir said to himself, going out before being whacked in the leg by a Gamorrean with a chair. He quickly rolled to his front and got out his blaster pistols, shooting at his ham legs, the pig squirting in pain.

He looked to his right to see a Mandalorian with a Heavy Mandalorian Rifle. Vanir quickly put his guns down and took out his Long Vibrosword and deflected all the shots from him, since he was a great swordsman and the Vibrosword had a cortosis wave, to endure lightsaber fights. He then rolled to his front, jumped at his side and swung at the Mandalorian's arm, blocked by the armour. He then rolled back and threw his Vibrosword, cutting the Mandalorian's head between the chest plate and the helmet. He then hided and took out the Mandalorian's blue armour and put it on.

He then appeared and got out of the Cantina, but not before getting a couple of bottles of Tarisian Ale. After all, it is good.

JasraLantill
08-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Not particularly liking bar fights, especially when there were smelly Gamorreans involved, Raze thought it best not to hang around the cantina. Besides, K'Nala the Dark Jedi was still hovering at the entrance, and the less Raze saw of that woman, she thought, the better. So, she made a hasty, but discreet, retreat and headed back towards the ship. But, at least the evening hadn't been a total loss, she thought, as she shoved the bottle of Corellian Brandy under her jacket.

Halfway to the ship, she stopped and sat down on the edge of a damaged cargo container that someone had dumped at the side of the street. She pulled out the bottle, cracked open its seal, and took a long swig. "Gah!" she gasped as her eyes started to water. "Good stuff."

She reached inside her jacket and pulled out a small card. (Clicky (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/JasraLantill/2b8f89f3.jpg)) As she stared at it reminiscently, she wondered if she had made the right decision about working for Dooku. Of course, at the time, there really hadn't been any other choice. Count Dooku wasn't the type of person you refused once he made you an offer. And the pay he was offering was quite substantial. But unlike the rest of the crew who seemed to relish killing, she was not an assassin or a murderer--well, not an intentional one, at least. She looked down at the card and sighed. No, she couldn't ever go back. There was only forward.

She sat quietly for a moment, watching other people going about their business--a Twi'lek hustling people to come and watch his dancers; a haggard looking soldier dickering with a Rodian on the price of a second-hand blaster he was trying to sell; a couple of teenage refugees attempting to pick-pocket a dockworker who looked like he had had one drink too many as he weaved his way down the street. Yup, she thought, Nar Shaddaa may be a cesspit, but it was a good place to watch people.

And she felt as if someone was watching her. Raze didn't feel unduly threated, but she did feel like someone's eyes were boring a hole in the back of her head. It was time to go.

She took another swig of the brandy, then recapped the bottle. She took one more look at the card, debating for a moment whether or not to toss it in the gutter, but then decided not to, and shoved it and the bottle inside the large pocket inside her jacket.

She rose and headed toward the ship. Shadow should have had arranged his meeting with Gualla by now, and would soon be returning to the others so they could formulate their plan, and, she supposed, she should probably be there.

starmark2k
08-26-2006, 10:14 AM
"It's good to see you have your priorities in order, Save the ale." K'Nala joked walking up behind Vanir in the Mandalorian armour. "That outfit suits you, The strong warrior."

TheExile_Hunter
08-26-2006, 02:46 PM
"I wonder who started this little party" he thought as he passed the tarisian bar. A thug flew through the doorway, nearly hitting Jack when he landed on the city street. He could still hear blaster fire coming from inside and people were running out of the doorway. "Better not go in there when carrying explosive charges, one hit might blow the cantina to pieces."

Jack was on his way back to the ship using his stealth generator, until he saw someone sitting on crate. He stopped there for a moment because he recognised the person. It was Raze, sitting there while drinking and observing the people that passed. "Harmless and beautiful." Jack thought when he looked at her. "Why has Dooku hired her... was the semi old Dark Jedi getting sensitive or what?" He decided to wait and continued watching her for a while. After she stood up, Jack followed her all the way back to the ship and boarded it.

Jack went straight to his room and turned off his stealth generator. He walked up to his bed and softly dropped the backpack filled with assassin gear on it. After that, he carefully unpacked it and placed the equipment in his locker, which was completely full after he placed the last item in it. "Finally." he sighed afterwards. Thinking on what to do next, Jack decided to go see what Seth was doing. He left his room and entered Seth´s room, who was sleeping when he got in there. "Sleeping on the job huh?" Jack muttered to himself. "I'll wake him up after I heard the briefing." Jack thought as he turned around and left the room.

steven
08-26-2006, 05:33 PM
While everything has off doing whatever. Richard remained inside the ship. He had been to Nar Shadda several times and was no longer interested by it. He was much more happy inside the ship. However now he was now concussion missile launcher, replacing all new comments with slight used one, like he was doing in the engineering room.

Rexraptor2000
08-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Shadow decided to take a long route in going back to the ship. The air was becoming colder as darkness overtook the sector a bit earlier than usual. He left the cantina after a fight had broken out in the cantina across from the one he was in. He had briefly considered joining in on the fight for fun but decided against it.

It was silent and empty in the area he was in, but he heard and saw things in his mind as he walked. He remembered running through here, after the Jedi.

The Jedi had bribed the bar tender into sending whoever asked about her into a trap. Shadow was the first, but he managed to turn the situation around thanks only to his Assault Rifle and its stun rounds.

He had hurt the Jedi and now it was on the run. The Jedi hadn't been able to deflect the rounds and got hit with 15 rounds per second. The Jedi was stunned long enough for Shadow to inject her with a tranqualizer, but she had snapped out of the stun and ran. But Shadow was just as fit as any Jedi and was catching up to her, unable to fire his weapon for the moment due to technical reasons. She was lost and both of them knew it. She tried to shake him at every turn with no avail. Her breath was getting ragged, full of fear of what might happen when he caught her. She shouldn't be afraid of me, Shadow thought. It's what Gualla will do to her that she should be afraid of.

She stopped and turned around to face him at a docking pad, with nowhere left to go. She ignited her lightsaber and charged him recklessly. He sidestepped and tripped her. He then wrestled her down to the point where he pinned her, tranquilized her again, and bound her up. He put her in a large bag and then proceeded back to Gualla's palace, ready to claim his bounty and ask if it would be possible to get his now missing left arm replaced for free.

Shadow snapped out of his day dream to find that he was in the bay. It was odd how fast thoughts carry one through life. When he entered the ship, though he had decided earlier to do it later, he decided to call everyone back now and meet in the common room.

When he got back to the common room, he said over the com "Would all of the crew report to the common room of the ship please. Those outside the ship are also asked to report back. I have the time for the meeting."

JasraLantill
08-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Raze was just putting her stolen bottle of brandy in her footlocker, when she heard Shadow's announcement. Since she wasn't an assassin, she felt pretty sure that she wasn't going to be part of whatever plan the mercenaries came up with, except for flying the ship when they were ready to leave, of course. But, she figured that as she had been designated by Dooku as the 'First Mate' she should probably be there. Besides, K'Nala would probably decide to kill her if she wasn't present.

She closed her locker, left her quarters and headed to the common room.

Jason Skywalker
08-26-2006, 07:31 PM
Vanir alongside K'Nala heard Shadow for the meeting. He nodded and made his way to the ship, seeing many beggars and bounty hunters in the way, though, none of them had the job to attack him or something. He had a Mandalorian Armour, and he assumed it would scare off people.

When he reached the Carnage, he entered and went to his quarters, passing by Raze. He took out his armour and put it inside his locker, now in his regular clothes and then made his way to the common room.

steven
08-27-2006, 06:15 AM
Carefull, carefull, carefull Richard said to himself as he tried to place a componant untill he was distracted by a Shadows anncounted, he was startled causing his cans to jolt, which caused the componant to touch with another componant which gave Richard an electric shock "****!". He then decided to take a break and see what Shadow wanted.

starmark2k
08-27-2006, 08:17 AM
K'Nala Followed Vanir back to the ship and went into the common room as the captain went to his quarters. On entering some of the crew were already there and she could feel they were all frustrated with waiting around not doing much.

she walked up to shadow "I hope we'll be going soon, the crew are getting restless."

Rexraptor2000
08-27-2006, 08:35 AM
"Then they will be disappointed to learn that we still have another 8 hours before the meeting." Shadow said to K'Nala as he waited for all the crew to get to the common room. The crew did look like they were getting impatient, which was odd when considering that they were assassins. They were supposed to have patience practically bred into them.

starmark2k
08-27-2006, 08:47 AM
"ummm, strange how a simple task is taking so long, Seems efficiancy isn't a priority here." She said turning away from him and taking a seat.

JasraLantill
08-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Raze had been sitting in one of chairs nearest to the bridge corridor, passing the time by filing her nails, as she patiently waited for Seth, Jack, and the Doctor to arrive in the common room.

"I hope we'll be going soon, the crew are getting restless," K'Nala said to Shadow.

"Then they will be disappointed to learn that we still have another 8 hours before the meeting," Shadow replied.

"Ummm," K'Nala mused. "Strange how a simple task is taking so long. Seems efficiency isn't a priority here."

"Well then, K'Nala, perhaps you'd like to take charge," Raze said icily, although she didn't make eye contact with K'Nala. "That's what you Jedi-types do best anyway, isn't it? Telling other people what to do." She looked up then, her eyes smouldering with suspicion and loathing. "So you don't have to do the dirty work yourselves."

starmark2k
08-27-2006, 01:53 PM
K'Nala lookede down at the ships pilot. "Talk to me like that again and they'll be the last words you ever say." She said calmly grinning at her afterwards.

JasraLantill
08-27-2006, 03:32 PM
At hearing K'Nala's words, Raze's jaw set. She fought hard to control the blue/green flush beginning to flicker across her skin. It was an indicative of anger, not fear, although she was sure that K'Nala was aware of that.

"My apologies," Raze said to her, not breaking her gaze on K'Nala. "I was only speculating based on past experience." She paused. "I had no idea you would be so... emotionally sensitive about your heritage."

Rexraptor2000
08-27-2006, 08:06 PM
"Well, in my past experience, pilots didn't insult the crew and sith had more patience. My advice would just to leave each other alone since it looks like you two won't get along well." Shadow said standing between them.

Jason Skywalker
08-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Vanir, who had been witnessing the heated convsersation, if you can call that one, between Raze and K'Nala and Shadow's comments afterwards. He then sighed and went back to his room.

Inside, he took out a bottle of Tarisian Ale and poured it on a glass. It tasted quite good, even after all the confusion that happened. He closed the bottle and got out again.

I wonder if the refresher is already good too..., Vanir said, walking to the refresher before closing his nose with his hands.

"Sheesh! Those Zabraks sure are some glorified "do-that"." Vanir said, getting out of there.

JasraLantill
08-27-2006, 08:41 PM
"Fine with me," Raze said to Shadow. "And I didn't insult her," she added. "I was merely making a suggestion."

She broke her gaze with K'Nala, conceding defeat for the time being.

"Can I make another suggestion?" she asked Shadow. "Why don't you record your briefing? We're only waiting for the Doctor, and I can hear Seth and Jack walking up the corridor. They're all bright boys. I'm sure they can figure out how to use the playback on the holovid, in case they missed something important. C'mon, let's hear your plan for meeting this Gualla the Hutt. Some of us would like to get some sleep before the proverbial poodoo hits the fan in the morning."

Rexraptor2000
08-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Shadow heeded Raze's suggestion and got out a holo disc. "Well, it's really simple," Shadow started. "K'Nala, Doc, and I will leave at around 2:30 in the mourning to go to Gualla's palace, if it could be called that, because it will take about an hour to get there by foot and the meeting will start at 4:00 in the mourning. Taking the ship to the business sector would be recorded. Jack and Seth will follow and wait outside making sure our meeting goes uninterrupted. Jack will make sure that no messengers go out through the back of the palace and go to someone affiliated with the Republic. Seth will make sure that the front is secure. They will also help if things go downhill. Raze, Vanir, and Logan will stay on the ship and make sure it's ready to go if we have to leave in a hurry." He then turned off the holodisc, set it on the table, and said "If anyone needs me, I will be in the store room." Then he walked out of the common room.

Diego Varen
08-31-2006, 01:31 PM
"2:30 in the morning eh?" Trando asked, "That is early, but it's up to you."

Rexraptor2000
09-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Hell, Shadow thought as another wave of blaster bolts, more accurate this time, flew over his head. He ran away from fifty clone troopers who were firing at him. He fired a round and three troopers dropped. He was running low on ammo.

6 ½ hours earlier…

Shadow had ignored Doc’s comment as he made his way to the store room. It would take an hour to get to Gualla’s palace by foot, and the meeting would start at four in the morning. Being there a half an hour earlier would be just for precaution. When he got the store room, he checked his ammo stock and found that he was running low on the 14.5mm x 114 rounds required for his sniper rifle.

So, he left the ship. He didn’t bother to tell anyone since he shouldn’t have been gone that long. And why would any of the crew bother looking for him until when it was time to leave?

5 ½ hours earlier…

So he had left for a weapons dealer that he knew in the business sector. After arriving there, and purchasing enough rounds to satisfy him, he decided to do some recon around the part of the sector that Gualla’s ‘palace’ was in. It was really more of a factory and fortress than anything else.

3 ½ hours earlier…

Shadow looked at the Jedi through the scope of his sniper rifle. It seemed luck was on his side, seeing as the Jedi didn’t seem aware of him. Shadow knew that Jedi normally had a warning sense to help prevent them from dieing, so he kept on alert incase the Jedi tried something.

The rifle kicked against his shoulder as he fire and the Jedi’s head was blown off. That was responded to with three beams of light appearing near the now fallen Jedi and a sudden appearance of clone troopers out of the shadows.

Didn’t see all of them, Shadow thought as the troops fired in his direction. The civilians on the streets looked equally surprised to see them. He got up from his position and began to run. Even though Shadow was just as fit as any of them, they didn’t give up.

2 ½ hours earlier

Shadow had almost expended all of his sniper ammo and was now using his Assault Rifle. Those clones really did not give up until they were dead or the job was done. The CIS was going to have a difficult time with the clones’ determination.

1 hour earlier…

Shadow was slowly picking off the troops, but they were also beginning to pick him off in a sense because they were getting more accurate. He was just surprised that they had been at it for about two hours. Anyone else would have tired out by now. He had lost sight of the other three Jedi about ten minutes ago. What he didn’t want to happen came true as he turned the corner to find three Jedi blocking his way down the street.

Shadow fired a shot from his sniper and one of the Jedi moved to block it, but it was too fast and it created a large hole in his chest. As the Jedi dropped, the other two ran foreword to get close enough to render his rifle useless. The only problem? Shadow was as deadly with a sniper rifle at close range as he was at long range.

The next shot caught one of the Jedi in the stomach. The other Jedi got close enough to take a swing at him, but was unable to when Shadow caught him in the stomach with the butt of his rifle. Shadow then put a round through the Jedi’s head and continued running.

Now…

Shadow primed his last plasma grenade and threw it at the troops. The blast took out eight of them, but still left about thirty-nine troops left to deal with. He turned down an ally only to find dead-end. Shadow turned around and watched as the troops filed into the ally. His chronometer read 2:30. Only now would the crew probably begin to look for him.

“Not my lucky day.” Shadow said to himself as they prepared to execute him. And he had just used the last round for his sniper rifle on the Jedi. So he got out his Double bladed Vibrosword. "I never thought I'd get cornered by clones. Doesn't matter though, I'll get out of this." Then Shadow charged at them.

TheExile_Hunter
09-06-2006, 10:57 AM
"2:30? I'll tell the others about the tracking devices in the morning." Jack thought after listening to the mission briefing. There was no sign of any of the crewmembers in the common room, so he decided to go back to his room to get some rest. Before he went to sleep, he prepared his equipment for the next day and configured the tracking devices.

01:15

The beeping of Jack's chronometer woke him up. It was 01:15, time to grab his gear and see if anyone was awake already. After 5 minutes, Jack walked out of his room, equipment ready, and headed for the common room. The ship was silent as he walked through the hallway and you could have heard the sound of boots walking if his weren't sound dampened...When he entered the common room, it was empty.
Well, no time to waste, better wake Shadow and tell him I have plenty of tracking devices we could use for this meeting and during the rest of the mission. Jack walked out of the common room and went to Shadow's room. "Not here. He should be around here somewhere though."

After having searched the entire ship, from the bridge to the engineering room, Jack came to the conclusion that Shadow wasn't on the ship. "Damnit, where could he be?" he muttered as he went back to the common room. "Better wait for someone else to wake up. If he isn't back by then, I'll go and find that idiot." Jack sat down and checked his equipment while waiting. He had seperated the tracking devices and put them into two groups. One group was calibrated to send a signal used to tag foes. The other ones could be used to tag friendlies. After finishing his work, he leant back and held his hands behind his head while facing the hallways. "Any time now...."

JasraLantill
09-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Raze yawned, then stretched, then got up off her bed and padded her way towards the bridge. It was just after 0200. The ‘boys’ should be gearing up to go, she thought.

Heading into the common room she expected to see K’Nala, Trando, Seth, Jack and Shadow getting ready to leave. But the only person there was Jack.

“Did they all leave without you, Jack?” she asked, raising an inquisitive eyebrow. “Or are you just over eager to go and kill something?”

TheExile_Hunter
09-06-2006, 04:30 PM
"Very funny Raze, very funny..." Jack answered sarcasticly while standing up. He started grabbing his weapons from the table and continued.
"I was just preparing things before we go to the meeting, but that's not why I was sitting here waiting." He paused and walked up to Raze.

"It's Shadow, he isn't on the ship and I've waited long enough to know something is wrong. We should wake the others and start searching...."

JasraLantill
09-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Raze frowned slightly. "Did you try contacting him on his com link?" she asked. "Maybe he just went out for a walk or something." She knew that sounded lame, but it was still a possiblity. A remote one, granted, but still possible.

"As for waking the others, I'll take care of that." She went over to the com panel on the wall and punched a few buttons, then plugged her ears with her fingers.

In a few seconds, an obnoxiously loud claxon sounded, followed by an automated voice message that repeatedly said, "Attention, all personnel! Please assemble in the common room!"

Raze let the alarm ring for a few moments, then turned it off. She grinned at Jack. "Think everyone's awake now?"

TheExile_Hunter
09-06-2006, 06:24 PM
"Definetly." Jack grinned after he stopped covering his ears "Next time I'll wear my helmet."

Jack walked around Raze and stood next to the com panel. "I forgot to mention that there's constant static on Shadow's com and he doesn't respond..it's out of range as far as I can tell."

A few doors were opening in the hallway and he could hear someone cursing. "Ah, here comes the rest of the crew, I'm sure K'Nala found that alarm very entertaining." Jack said sarcasticly. "She'll probably want to hug you to death for that." He couldn't help but wonder how Raze would react to that idea...

JasraLantill
09-06-2006, 06:40 PM
"Indeed," Raze said coolly. "But she doesn't strike me as a 'hugging' sort. More like a 'zapping' sort, if you know what I mean." She peered down the corridor, to see if K'Nala was anywhere in sight. "That said," she continued cautiously, "I think I'll head for the cockpit. Less chance of her 'zapping' me with and Force Lightning with all the equipment around."

She turned back to Jack as she reached the cockpit threshold. "I'll do a scan of the area," she said to him. "See if I can pick up anything 'unusual' that Shadow might have felt curious enough to go and investigate. Can you send the co-ordinates for this Gualla's place to my station? If it's not too far away, I'll start there and work my way back."

Jason Skywalker
09-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Vanir woke up, hearing the message.

"Not the most pleasant way to get woken up," He mumbled to himself, putting his Mandalorian Armour on, getting his longsword and Blaster pistols, and assembled to the Common Room.

"So, what's the deal Raze?" He asked her, yawning and scratching his head, "I'm sure you pleased yourself waking us up like that." Vanir said, laughing.

JasraLantill
09-06-2006, 07:27 PM
"Oh, I did," Raze replied to her captain. She donned a slight grin. "Immensely. Much quicker and easier than whispering gentle encouragements into your ear, don't you think?" Her grin faded. "We've got a missing man," she said in all seriousness to Vanir. "Shadow. He was supposed to be here getting ready to lead the team to Gualla's palace, and Jack says he can't reach him on his comlink. I was just going to start scanning the area to see if I could locate him, or anything that might have caught his interest. You have any ideas on where he might be?"

starmark2k
09-07-2006, 07:46 AM
"So you lost one of your crew." K'Nala announced quietly walking up behind the Vanir and Raze with a sinister smile. "What an embarrising thing for a captain to lose."

"Fortunetly for you. I know have sensed where he is, Unfortunetly he's in terrorble danger."

Jason Skywalker
09-07-2006, 08:17 AM
"Well, you are right Raze. Hmm, that is unfor..."

"So you lost one of your crew." K'Nala announced quietly walking up behind the Vanir and Raze with a sinister smile. "What an embarrising thing for a captain to lose."

"Oh, don't worry, Sith , i've lost my marks many times because of my care-free spirit. Now if you wouldn't mind, spill it out."

Diego Varen
09-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Trando heard Raze, K'Nala and Vanir talking.

"Anybody noticed that our indestructable crew is missing a certain crew member?" He asked.

starmark2k
09-07-2006, 02:54 PM
"Yes and I'm about to lead us to him." K'nala informed turning to the ships captain. "Now if you want to assemble a team we will go."

Diego Varen
09-07-2006, 03:35 PM
"I'm ready whenever you are." Trando stated.

JasraLantill
09-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Raze crossed her arms over her chest. "Well, I'm not going. I'm staying right here," she said definitively, as she glared at K'Nala. "I don't do 'search and rescue'."

Diego Varen
09-07-2006, 04:10 PM
"Ha!" Trando bellowed, before muttering another comment to Raze, "Wimp."

TheExile_Hunter
09-07-2006, 04:46 PM
"Count me in." Jack stated. He turned around, grabbed the tracking devices and put them in his backpack. After that, he turned to K'Nala.

"There's no time to waste, if Shadow caught the Republic's attention, it is no longer safe to stay on Nar Shaddaa any longer. We should go find Shadow and get that meeting over with at once."

JasraLantill
09-07-2006, 05:00 PM
"Wimp?" Raze glared at the Trandoshan. "Wimp! Just because I don't go around trying to kill everything that moves doesn't mean I'm a wimp!"

Her skin now a bluish hazy tinge, Raze punched the nearest com panel. "Mr. Logan!" she shouted into it. "Get your butt up here in the cockpit, now! You know enough about this ship to at least get her off the ground if need be. I'm putting you in charge of the ship until we get back."

Raze grabbed her leather jacket out of the cockpit, and adjusted her holster belt. "Wimp, indeed!" she growled. And she headed for the ramp.

Diego Varen
09-07-2006, 05:02 PM
"Great," Trando muttured, "Now I can stay on the ship, while everyone else does the work. I've done too much work in the past."

JasraLantill
09-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Raze paused mid-step, then slowly turned to face the good Doctor. "Excuse me?" she said in a chill tone of voice. She shook her head. "Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. The only person staying aboard this ship is Mr. Logan. And he doesn't need any medical attention. Doctor," she said with finality. "If I'm going, you're going. And I'm going. So, get your gear and get a move on." Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Now."

Jason Skywalker
09-07-2006, 05:51 PM
"Hey hey hey, i don't want my First Mate and my Doctor killing each other, if i wanted i would kill you right now five times before you even hit the ground," Vanir said, changing from angry look to a grin.

"Now, everybody shut up and follow K'Nala." Vanir said, angry. He didn't like the idea of his crew turning on each other.

Rexraptor2000
09-07-2006, 06:21 PM
The fact that Shadow was using a close-combat weapon and they were in an ally didn’t aid the clones, but they didn’t really have to aim to shoot at Shadow. That was why Shadow’s rechargeable energy shield didn’t really hold out long against the combined fire and Shadow began to take some hits. Most of them were light wounds, but a few lucky shots were getting through and really hurting Shadow.

That was reinforced when a bolt caught him in the leg and pain helped fill his already pained filled senses. Damn, he thought and cut the head off of the clone that did that. The number of clones in that ally should have been decreasing, but they didn’t seem to stop coming. If fact, they seemed to be pushing him back.

Shadow currently had five major blaster wounds. They were on the hip, the chest, ribcage, right leg, and the left shoulder. He couldn’t keep this up. He needed to get out of the ally.

Shadow stopped in mid-swing and charged the line again. The clones prepared to open up on him, but were surprised when Shadow jumped, despite his leg. A bolt caught him in the left leg, but it didn’t stop him from bowling down anyone in his way once he got to the ground again.

He was a literal bloody site from the havoc he wrought with his sword from inside the enemy line and his wounds. His shield was now recharged due to the momentary lull and was taking the hits from behind him, but it was holding.

He made his way through the line, and when he broke free of it, he began to run. Not towards the crew, since he would get them all killed that way, but away from it. Shadow didn’t know or care as to where he was going as long as it was away from the crew.

It turned out that the troops were defiantly getting reinforcements, judging from the number of clones behind him now. To tell the truth, Shadow was more likely to die of blood loss right now rather than being shot by the clones. He could feel himself growing weaker.

A roar came out of nowhere and a Rancor came into view at the end of the street. You did not just release your Rancor Gualla, Shadow thought to himself as the Rancor headed for him. Gulla most likely did not like the Republic poking around in his bussiness and decided to take advantage of the diversion created by Shadow to create more havoc for the Republic.

Rancor in front, Clones behind, and blood loss in the middle. Not his lucky day. You've been in worse situations, Shadow, but you normally had a plan to put you back on top, Shadow thought to himself. Definatly not his lucky day.

starmark2k
09-08-2006, 12:45 PM
K'Nala walked out of the Ship and headed to a nearby airspeeder, She got in it followed by those who were going with her and Raze piloted. She led the group across the city scape towards where she felt Shadow's presance. Before they even saw Shadow they heard blaster fire and a roar from the large rancor. Turning the corner around a skyscraper the view of Republic clones filled the street at one end and the rancor on the other with Shadow right inbetween the two of them. Flying over the clones K'Nala looked down then turned to the others in the speeder.

"You deal with the rancor and your injured crewman... The clones are mine." and with that she jumped out of the moving speeder and into the middle of the army.

Jason Skywalker
09-08-2006, 02:44 PM
"Aye Aye "Captain" K'Nala," Vanir told her before turning to his crew. "Now, Raze, you and Doc take care of Shadow, Seth, Jack, you two fight the Rancor, don't worry, i'll blast him with my blasters and grenade him."

He then waited for their answers.

JasraLantill
09-08-2006, 03:30 PM
There was a clear ring of white visible around Raze's eyes as she stared at the approaching rancor. She had never seen a full grown rancor before. As a matter of fact, she'd never seen a juvenille rancor before either, but seeing as this one was well over 20 metres tall, she figured that it was probably an adult.

"By the Black Stars...." she murmured. "I don't think blaster bolts would even be a minor irritation to that thing, Captain." She looked around for a place to land the speeder, and found one as close to Shadow as she could get, without taking her eyes of the rancor.

"C'mon, Doc," she said hopping out. "You heard what the Captain said. Let's get Shadow and get out of here."

Jason Skywalker
09-08-2006, 03:34 PM
"So? Atleast i can distract him. Wait, maybe...yes. Seth, Jack, you follow me." Vanir said, a grin on his face, suddenly appearing. He was confident of his plan, but it was a bit suicidal.

starmark2k
09-08-2006, 03:45 PM
K'Nala's lightsabre ignited at both ends as she stood up strait after jumping down to the ground. The clones around her turned to look directly at her and started to aim their weapons, She simply held her sapre out and spun around cutting through any trooper that was infortunet enough to get in the way of the Blades. She stopped spinning with a two meter gap between her and clones in every direction. She held her hand out and used the force to knock down all the troops in one direction and then held her hand out in the other direction and fired bolts of lightning at several troops.

Diego Varen
09-08-2006, 04:37 PM
"C'mon, Doc," she said hopping out. "You heard what the Captain said. Let's get Shadow and get out of here."

"I suppose it's better than sitting around here anyway," Trando replied, "And why of all people was I stuck with you. K'Nala and Vanir are the bosses, not you."

TheExile_Hunter
09-08-2006, 06:49 PM
"At least we get to do the fun job huh? Lead on..." Jack answered to Vanir as he jumped out of the airspeeder. "I hope for your sake that this little plan of yours isn't as suicidal as I expect it to be." Jack grabbed a small explosive device out of his backpack, lethal enough to kill the rancor if detonated from within the rancor. "I'll have plan B ready just in case..."

Rexraptor2000
09-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Shadow saw the speeder and thought to himself, Who would be coming here? His question was answered when he saw K'Nala jump off the speeder and the rest of the crew land. He could see the crew heading in his direction and he could feel himself getting weaker, but he still had one thing to give. The Rancor was still heading for him at a fast pace, but Shadow still had time. Plus it seemed that the others would be distracting it.

He took off his cloak to find that his regular cloths wear soaked with what he guessed was his blood, considering the now freely flowing wounds that were also being soaked up by the cloak. He took apart his current weapons, the Assault Rifle and the Sniper Rifle, and put them together with other pieces strapped on him. When he finished, the new weapon was bulky and looked like the two weapons were melded together. He unstrapped a large, heavy round from his back and loaded the new weapon with it. He aimed the weapon at its head and waited for it to get closer. The world was getting blurry.

Jason Skywalker
09-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Vanir nodded to Jack. He took out his Vibro Longsword, he knew he would need his blade. Instead of using both of his hands for better maneuvering, he took out a blaster with his left hand. A deadly combination, both for the mark and the wielder...

He started running at the Rancor, who seemed to pursue Shadow. He would only hope is plan would go good. Aiming his blaster pistol at the Rancor's eye, he sniped at it, the Rancor screaming, scratching it. He then looked down upon Vanir, Seth and Jack.

"Oh goody." Vanir mumbled before being pushed to a wall by the Rancor's claw, his armour protecting him, surviving the crash, the armour also absorbing the damage. He got to his knees, grinning.

"Now this is going to be fun."

Diego Varen
09-09-2006, 05:14 AM
Trando reached for his tools of equipment and prepared to stun the Rancor. The Rancor had unsuspected a stun and Trando completly stunned the Rancor.

"It's all yours guys and gals!" He shouted to the crew.

Jason Skywalker
09-09-2006, 05:33 AM
Vanir nodded to Trando. He climbed one a wall very difficultly and made a leap of faith to the Rancor's neck. It was rowdy at first but then Vanir stabbed the Rancor with his Vibro Longsword, but still with the difficulties for the Rancor was always shaking. Next, he took out his blaster pistols and shot him right in the eyes.

The Rancor screamed with pain again yet not fully dead. Vanir grinned and took out Thermal Detonator. He took out his Vibro Longsword and sheated it. He then turned around, still grinning, and backflipped another leap of faith, throwing the thermal detonator, luckily ending in his mouth. Now for the fireworks, as Vanir landed on his knees, hurt.

"He shoots he scores!" Vanir shouted, getting up.

Diego Varen
09-09-2006, 05:40 AM
"I love a good show." Trando added as the Rancor was stumbling.

JasraLantill
09-09-2006, 05:50 AM
As the others distracted the Rancor, Raze hurried toward Shadow. She was no doctor, and to her untrained eye, he looked in pretty bad shape. "Doc!" she called out over her shoulder. "You're needed over here!"

Shadow was holding a large amalgamated weapon in his hands and it wavered in the air as he tried to aim it at the rancor while staying upright and conscious at the same time.

"Shadow!" she called out, so as he wouldn't aim the beastly weapon at her by mistake. Even so, she had to weave and dodge to avoid being in his line of fire.

She ran up to his side, and put her arm around his blood drenched torso to try and help support him.

"Can you make it to the speeder?" she asked. Then, seemingly having shook off the stun from the Doctor, the rancor roared a roar that drowned out all other sounds. Then there was a muffled explosion. Raze looked up. And up more. The rancor was falling like a felled tree and she and Shadow were directly in its path. "Like... now?"

Diego Varen
09-09-2006, 05:57 AM
"Come on hurry!" Trando shouted.

If Raze would just get up with Shadow, then they might survive. After that, Trando knew where he was needed next.

Jason Skywalker
09-09-2006, 06:00 AM
"Oh great!" Vanir said, taking out his blaster pistols. He simply shot a the Rancor, no aim, since he was so big, it had to hit him. It seemed to do nothing and then he was desperate.

"Raze, hurry!" He shouted to her, taking out another Thermal Detonator and throwing it to the Rancor one more time.

Rexraptor2000
09-09-2006, 06:27 AM
Shadow heard a voice as the world was getting much more blurry. He looked to see a person running to him. Who was it? His thoughts weren't exactly straight at the moment. The person put their arm around him to support him and said something else he couldn't understand. He looked again to the big, brown form that was a rancor and heard a muffled explosion. It suddenly seemed to get larger and his hearing was filled with more noise, voices probably. He didn't understand what was happening, but his instinct screamed at him to run away. The problem was that his breathing was getting harder and his legs were finally loosing their strength.

He began to move with the other person's help, but it didn't look fast enough to get out of the way of whatever was getting larger. After a moment, the world finally started spinning and then black as he fell foreward, followed the sudden crash as the rancor landed less than a foot behind him and the person.

TheExile_Hunter
09-09-2006, 06:42 AM
"...well about time" Jack murmered, not having done anything but watch the show so far.

"Get Shadow out of here, I'll go see if K'Nala left us some clones to deal with." He yelled to the others, and turned on his stealth generator just in case. "I wonder who will go to the meeting now, Shadow won't be back in shape any time soon."

JasraLantill
09-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Raze nearly gagged from the smell that was emnating from the dead Rancor at her feet. "Good grief, that thing reeks!" she said, and she shivered slightly.

She tried to lift Shadow to his feet, but being unconscious he was like dead weight in her arms. And being over 2 metres tall, he was pretty hard for her to move on her own. "Erm... can I get some help here, please?" she said, looking at Vanir, then Trando.

TheExile_Hunter
09-09-2006, 10:22 PM
"K'Nala!" Jack yelled as he ran around a corner. He stopped dead in his track when he saw what was on the other side of the corner. The street was filled with dead clones, there were arms and legs everywhere, with clones piled up at just about any imaginable place. There was blood all around him, the street looked like the remains of a fricken' warzone.
"Damn"he thought when he saw K'Nala up ahead, standing ontop of the remains of recently decapitated clones.
"Note to self: NEVER get on K'Nala's bad side."

He started walking towards her and avoided tripping over a couple of limbs on his way. "Nice...really nice K'Nala. The rancor is dealt with and we're getting Shadow out of here. He won't be able to go to the meeting any time soon."

Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 06:39 AM
Vanir nodded and rolled to her as quickly as he could. He grabbed Shadow's arm with Raze and both helped each other, putting Shadow on Vanir's shoulders, quickly running and avoiding the Rancor that fell.

"Phew, now that was close," Vanir said, cleaning his forehead of swet and laying down Shadow on the ground.

Diego Varen
09-10-2006, 07:04 AM
"Yeah," Trando answered back, "I've never fought a Rancor before."

starmark2k
09-10-2006, 08:41 AM
"The rancor was released by the Hutt, He is not in the mood for a meeting with us." K'Nala stated walking pass jack. He continued to walk up to the fallen rancor, shadow and the captain.

"The time for patiance and waiting has past, Gualla will not deal or give us the information willingly. We must go to the slug and force what we need from him... NOW!"

Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 01:57 PM
"Hmm, with pleasure. Doc, Seth and Raze, take Shadow to the ship and stay there. I don't know why i am saying this, since you probably won't hear me. Anyways, you go to the ship and me, K'Nala and Jack take care of "Slimy Slug Boss Wanna-bee". Agreed?"

TheExile_Hunter
09-10-2006, 02:34 PM
"Agreed. Just make sure the ship is ready to go when we get back." Jack responded while turning to Raze. "I suggest you get going before Gualla decides to release another pet." he grinned with that idea.

starmark2k
09-10-2006, 02:39 PM
"At last the captain takes command of the situation." K'Nala Stated looking at the captain. "Perhaps we will finally get somewhere and complete this simple task."

Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 02:46 PM
"Hey, don't worry K'Nala, i am a fine Captain," He said, smiling to her, "Of course, this would have been simpler if the slug wouldn't had want to wait 8 hours and then release a pet Rancor."

Diego Varen
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
"Finally, I get to do something I'm good at," Trando told them, "Curing the sick."

Just be aware that he could die, if I do the wrong thing, Trando thought as he left with the others.

Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 02:58 PM
"Oh and, Raze," Vanir said to her. He went to her and whispered, "Keep an eye on Trando, you know of his past."