PDA

View Full Version : Audio extraction

de_budding
08-18-2006, 10:33 AM
can some one help... >.<
i been tryign for a while to extract teh sound FX from one of teh old indiana jones games (i think city of atlantis is teh one i need') some one sent me to this and i have tried 'scumm revisited' but couldnt get anywhere. can any one show me how to obtain teh audio from te game or show me where i cna get it form?

dan x

Alien426
08-18-2006, 02:08 PM
You want us to invest time in helping you, when you can't even proof-read your post?!

de_budding
08-19-2006, 06:02 AM
?!
i was just wondering if anybody could help me extract some audio from a game, i've desisted from posting in forums as long as i can and been as polite an specific as i could in the post.

James Isaac
08-19-2006, 02:39 PM
He's referring to the large amount of typos in your post

i been tryign for a while to extract teh sound FX from one of teh old indiana jones games (i think city of atlantis is teh one i need') some one sent me to this and i have tried 'scumm revisited' but couldnt get anywhere. can any one show me how to obtain teh audio from te game or show me where i cna get it form?
It creates a much better impression and you are more likely to get a response if you put a little more effort into your post (capitalisation at the beginning of sentences, spelling mistakes). It would only take half a minute to check your post before submitting. One or two mistakes are alright, but you spelt 'the' wrong 5 times ;).

Sorry that I can't help you with your problem.. I'm just giving advice that will help you recieve a response in future from people who can help you :)

de_budding
08-19-2006, 03:06 PM
sorry,

do i not get help for that?

de_budding
08-19-2006, 04:36 PM
nvm ill re post with grammer tomorow.