PDA

View Full Version : female revan/bastila romance

laine
08-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi I was seaching this forum for some time with no avail, I am searching for a mod that allows female revan to remance with bastila.

Could you tell if there is such a mod and if not is it hard to make it ?

Thx in advance.
Laine

Shem
08-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Hi I was seaching this forum for some time with no avail, I am searching for a mod that allows female revan to remance with bastila.

Could you tell if there is such a mod and if not is it hard to make it ?

Thx in advance.
LaineI do know an easy way to make that happen.

If you have the KSE (the Save Game Editor), you could start a new game, pick out a male model. Then the the KSE, change the portrait and the model to a female that you want, but keep your gender still a male, and then you can have a romance with your female PC. The only downfall will be that your PC will be referred to as a man at times, but like I said, it is the easy way to do what you requested.

laine
08-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Thanks for reply.

Yes i was thinking about this way to do it, but as you said there would be some mismatches at times.

Emperor Devon
08-21-2006, 06:07 PM
You could just edit Bastila's dialogue and scripts to have no gender checks.

laine
08-21-2006, 07:31 PM
ok looks like at last i found what i wanted here

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153916&highlight=lesbian+bastila

there are few lines of code posted by cry_of_paine that after compiled and put into override folder gives needed effect.

Looks like problem solved, thank for help.
Laine

Shem
08-23-2006, 12:17 PM
You could just edit Bastila's dialogue and scripts to have no gender checks.There will be a piece of dialogue that Bastila says, "You're like no man I've known before," or something along those lines if a romance is going on.

Emperor Devon
08-23-2006, 03:17 PM
There will be a piece of dialogue that Bastila says, "You're like no man I've known before," or something along those lines if a romance is going on.

Hece the reason why you'd edit the dialogue. The lines and VOs wouldn't match up, but it would be better than nothing.

DAWUSS
08-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Or you could edit the voice file with a few clip breaks and all...

Shem
08-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Hece the reason why you'd edit the dialogue. The lines and VOs wouldn't match up, but it would be better than nothing.I agree. I was just stating that is one area of dialogue you would want to edit I could think of off the top of my head to help out Laine to cut down time in searching for what to edit out. Just adding details/specifics to help is all. :D