PDA

View Full Version : I'm a wimp!

Lord Milkman
08-27-2006, 09:18 AM
I have noticed several things about the pc version of KOTOR and the x-box version of KOTOR, and one of those things is the turret mini games where you have to fight sith fighters.On the pc version your health decreases faster than a bottle of vicodin at courtney loves house. anyway, can somebody make a mod to take out this mini game. NOT MAKE IT EASIER, TAKE IT OUT!

Jason Skywalker
08-27-2006, 09:33 AM
I believe there is already a mod like that, although, i can't seem to find it. Search in PCGameMods. Also, i believe this is the wrong section, i don't know much.

The Doctor
08-27-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm positive this mod already exists. Give me a few minutes, and I can find a link for it, I think. If not, I might be able to email you a copy of it, if I have it on file - it's been a while since I've checked personal Mods collection, so I'm not sure I have it.

EDIT: I couldn't find the mod that removes the mini game entirely - I think only mods.kotor.com had it, and it's been bought out and shut down. However, Darth333 made a mod that makes it much easier, and gives you two options on how to do so. You can find it on PCGM here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/7054.html). I'll keep looking for the one to remove it entirely, but I can't make any promises.