PDA

View Full Version : How do I compile modified icarus scripts?

Vruki Salet
08-28-2006, 12:44 PM
I found icarus scripts that had camera commands and edited them to "set" like it says in OJP_coop.txt. But now BehaveEd just complains about them and won't compile them. So how do I make it compile them?

EDIT: I forget to reset my prog prefs when i changed the path to my JKA editing resources. I'll see if that fixes this problem.

razorace
08-28-2006, 02:28 PM
I don't remember it not compiling properly with the camera command modified. It's maybe something on your end.

Vruki Salet
08-28-2006, 04:24 PM
It was just my paths were wrong. Now I edited all the icarus I could find among my files that had those camera things, and I compiled them all, even the ones that didn't need editing. Now I have 4 folders full of IBIs:

common
kor1
mp
mp/siege_hoth

Now what do i do with them? Here's a link to the IBIs:

http://www.taddia.com/vruki/ojp_icarus_edits.zip

These were all the .icarus scripts I could find. How can I get more to edit, if that's necessary?

razorace
08-28-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm confused, what are you doing? Are you converting all the Raven scripts to the MP format?

ensiform
08-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Is it possible to go from the ibi format to see the plain text code?

Vruki Salet
08-28-2006, 06:05 PM
you can export it to text that it auto-opens in notepad or some such, but it doesn't look like the original .icarus scripts i've seen

You can do this with behaved.

Edit: I just found the a zip file where I got all those from and there are more too, so apparently all the game's .icarus's are available.

Vruki Salet
08-28-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm confused, what are you doing? Are you converting all the Raven scripts to the MP format?

I took the files called <filename>.icarus I had lying around and edited them according to what it says to do in OJP_coop.txt, and compiled them.

If this isn't helpful to make coop work, let me know otherwise I'll do a bunch more. All, in fact.

UDM
08-28-2006, 10:54 PM
It's because of you guys that I love this community ^^

Thanks Vruki for all the effort

Vruki Salet
08-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Don't thank me before Razor Ace confirms that it's useful, hehe.

But thanks for the thanks and you're welcome anyway.

ensiform
08-29-2006, 12:45 PM
Where to find this zip file with all of the icarus scripts?

I plan on rewriting a script sys and excluding icarus period... at least for the icculus version of jka.

Edit: nevermind i found it, it is in Radiant 1.4/Tools folder with Behaved like the readme says.