PDA

View Full Version : General Cheat Armbands

HK-87
08-30-2006, 05:18 PM
Wary Statement: Greetings, meatbags of the forums! (I apologize if people find this an annoying post.) But, would anybody be willing to link one of those nifty cheat armbands?

Hesitant Statement: Thanks in advance.
Edit: I meant to add I have mr.Defender's wristconsole.
Edit number two: For TSL, sorry. :fett:

Darth Dragoon
08-30-2006, 05:29 PM
welcome to the forums! although this isnt an armband... you can open a cheat menu by pressing the ~ and then the tab buttom, it bring up a list of all cheats.

HK-87
08-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Ah, I know, the invisible cheat console, I've heard about some other mods, I think ones called the hax pad or somthing, anyway, thanks for the welcome!

"Te Editz0rz": I'll just post this request in the link requesting threa, so uh... forget I was ever here.

:fett2: God help you if you don't forget! =P :fett2:

RedHawke
08-31-2006, 12:54 AM
I have deleted that post in the PCGM Link Request Thread as that isn't what that thread was for. (I'd close it since PCGM is back up, but the last time I did PCGM wen't quickly back offline.) ;)

This thread has all the mod finding links you should require... ;) (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143413)

Check out ChAiNz.2da's site for the HakPad, PCGM I believe has MrDefender's Wrist Console, or my own for my Correction Armband (My site link is also in my sig.)

Lit Ridl
08-31-2006, 01:27 AM
And my own cheat & warp item.
In my sig, at pcgamemods.

HK-87
08-31-2006, 01:33 AM
Thanks alot, it just so happens, I've already went to get the hak pad, and I found links to more mod stuff! *magically turns the forums into an RTS and researches Holowan Political Corruption*

:sprobe: May The Maker Watch Over You. :sprobe:
-HK-87