View Full Version : starforge robe and revan robe bug

Darth Deralia
09-09-2006, 10:03 AM
I took the revanthewhite texture by redhawke and darthrevan texture of the sith armada by Darth333 and Darth Straker (only the .tga files)
my problem with both:
the armors on the chest, back, hands and arms are now transparent

please help me, how can I fix that?!

Kainzorus Prime
09-09-2006, 10:21 AM
the envmap is probably default while it should be CM_Baremetal. Get the mods you taken textures from and look for corresponding .txi files - they contain "shader" info for textures. then simply place them along with .tga files in override.

Darth Deralia
09-09-2006, 10:41 AM
they both contain appearence.2da files, but I don't use one of them because I've installed the appearence.2da of the "jedi royal guard" by Mac Leod and I've not installed the booster pack of Redhawke because I like the default and can't use them as PC with that mod

09-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Simply load up the appearance.2da file from the mod that you are using and compare it to the appearance entries out of RH's mod. Likely you will need to change the column entries for all of the player and Recruit appearances.

But yeah since your not using the appearance.2da file from the mod you are having problems with this is why your getting your glitch.

09-10-2006, 02:12 AM
It really isn't a 'glitch' as my textures are meant for the Masked Revan and Cutscene Revan models not the original dress-model. ;)

Also Darth Deralia, you must have an older version of my RTW/SF Booster Pack as I have made it use the patcher so it no longer comes with an appearance.2da, it now appends a pre-existing one for compatibility, the same with the original Revan/Sith/Bastila's Item Pack. :D

Darth Deralia
09-11-2006, 05:00 AM
I know, I got the most recent version of both mods, but I prefer the default models ,you know about the clipping issues as I just have read in the readme
and thats the reason for me to use the default ones

Now it works:
Ive installed your mods a new, opened up the appearence.2da, went to the definitions of the male caucasian 4 (the one I use), went to column modelj and texj and changed them back to the original settings (PMBJS, PMBJM, PMBJL, PMBJ), went to envmap and replaced DEFAULT with CM_BAREMETAL

please apologise that Ive not replied earlier, but I only have a dial-up modem and just can go online a few and short times in the month