PDA

View Full Version : SteinersAdvancedUnitMod - A quality Mod made in Germany - Have look

Lord Revan Ktor
09-19-2006, 03:39 AM
Theres is an german mod out now. Until now the best and hugest mod ever released for EAW. You can have a look at www.steiner-modding.com. There is also a download-link and an english-forum.

So have an look....

Featurelist

New Campaigns
92 new Spacemaps.
93 Planets.
Neutral Fraktions, more than only pirates…
Werft-System

Neue Spaceships:

Imperium:
Supersternenzerstörer
Sternenzerstörer I
Sternenzerstörer II
Preator Schlachtkreuzer
Vengeance Kommandoschiff
Bajonett Patroullienschiff
Victory Sternenzerstörer I
Victory Sternenzerstörer II
Venator Sternenzerstörer
Harrow Sternenzerstörer
Imperialer Dreadnaught
Lancerfregatte
Strike Cruiser
Acclamator
Eidolon Raketenkreuzer
Arc Hammer
Leviathan
Tie Fighter
Tie Interceptor
Tie Avenger
Tie Defender
TIE Claw
Gunboat
Missleboat
Carrack Kreuzer
Imperialer Eskort Träger

CorSec:
Corellianischer Schlachtkreuzer
Corellianischer Zerstörer
Corellianische Fregatte
Corelliansiche Leichte Fregatte
CorSec X-Wing
CorSec Y-wing

Piraten:
Toscan Raumjäger
R41 StarChaser
Supafighter Jagdbomber
Cloakshape Raumjäger

Hapan:
Hapan Battle Dragon

Chiss:
Chiss Watchkeeper Zerstörer

Allianz:

MC40
MC75
MC80
MC80b
MC90
Corellianische Corvette
Corellianisches Kanonenboot
Quasar Trägerschiff
Republik Sternenzerstörer
Nebulon B
Nebulon B2
Balrus Raketenkreuzer
Angriffsfregatte
MC104
Allianz Dreadnaugt
Dauntless
Home One
B-Wing
Y-Wing
A-Wing
E-wing
T-Wing
Z95
V-Wing
Toscan Raumjäger
R41 StarChaser
Supafighter Jagdbomber
Cloakshape Raumjäger

Neue Bodeneinheiten:

Imperium:
Laati
Schwere Angriffstruppen
Kommandotruppen
E-Web Reptiergeschütz
Tie Fighter
Tie Interceptor
Leibgarde
Sith Krieger

Allianz:
V-Wing
X-Wing
T-Wing
Gemischte Angriffstruppen
T3B
Wookie Regimenter
Mon Calamari Regimenter
Sullustaner Regimenter
Jedi Krieger

Neue Gebäude:

Imperium:

Sithbasis
Landeplattform (Tie Fighter Garnision)
Gefängnis
Leichte Werft
Mittlere Werft
Schwere Werft

Allianz:

Jedi Tempel
Leichte Werft
Mittlere Werft
Schwere Werft
Große Arena

New heroes:

Imperium:

Bevel Lemelisk
Moff Jerjjerod
181ste Staffel
Charisma Teladie
Großadmiral Thrawn

Allianz:

Lando Calrissian
Prinzessin Leia
Admiral Dodonna
General Steiner

wolfshadow
09-19-2006, 04:02 AM
English version should hopefully be out soon... Translation is the biggest issue for that, as they only have one translator at the moment.

Anyhow, I'm playing the German version for now, and except for my eyes going funny from trying to decipher the German, I'm having a blast...

(Oh, and the Current version the Hapan Battle Dragon is not buildable at the moment...Should be for the english version)

Sharaz
09-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Looking very nice, will download once i get home.

Can't wait till the English version is released, good work.

Charette
09-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Steiners Advanced Units Mod 3.0

Well , we didn´t want to be that mean and let you hang there only with a German Unit Description :)

Well you can say that this is something like a units pack. We did all the space modells new, and a Stardestroyer now really is a (censored) with a hell of firepower. It now also takes more than 5 Corellian Corvets to bring it down! All in all you can say the we upgraded nearly every unit. The SSD is playable too, we added the Arc Hammer ad a starfighter Production Craft, and while you explore the galaxy you can find some special features and Unique units. So you can use Grandadmiral Thrawn on the Empirial side, once you conquered the Chiss world, or find held by some left Jedi who had been hiding in Ruins of Korriban.
It was important to us thar we show more a classical background to some world, wich we think is much more fun that just getting a 25% bonus to you starfighter shields. Oh right, I was talking about the much more units... I bet you'd like to know what these new Units here, well here we go:

Galactic Empire:
Superstardestroyer (SSD)
Imperial Star Destroyer I (Imperator Class)
Imperial Star Destroyer II (Imperator Class)
Preator
Vengeance (Jareks Ship - Jedi Knight) (own version)
Bajonett Cruiser
Victory Star Destroyer I
Victory Star Destroyer II
Venator
Harrow Star Destroyer
Dreadnaught
Lancer
Strike Cruiser
Acclamator
Eidolon Rocketcruiser
Arc Hammer
Tie Fighter
Tie Interceptor
Tie Avenger
Tie Defender
TIE Claw
Gunboat
Missleboat
Carrack Cruiser
Imperialer Eckort Carrier
E-Web Troopers
LAAT

Rebellion:
MC40
MC75
MC80
MC80b
MC90
MC104
Corellian Corvette
Corellian Gunboat
Quasar Carrier
Republik Stardestroyer
Nebulon B
Nebulon B2
Balrus Rocketcruiser
Assaultfrigatte
Dreadnaugt
Dauntless
Home One
B-Wing
Y-Wing
A-Wing
E-wing
T-Wing
Z95
V-Wing
Toscan Fighter
R41 StarChaser
Supafighter
Cloakshape Fighter
T3B

Sau 3.01 (in progress):
Hapes -> Hapan Battledragon
Naboo -> EP 1 Fighters and Corvette
Geonosis -> walking tins
Korribian -> Leviathan

Special Thanks are going to

Bailknight who suported us with some of the new groundunits.
Mike.NL Without your tools I still would struggle with these damn models -
check out the SSD hope it is that way as you told me you'd like to have it ^^
english spaeking Fans special thanks for vising us in our website forums! it helped a lot to work on to know there are some guys hungry for the mod outside if the german speaking europe

The german version was released one week ago,the english version of SAU isn't ready yet, but I'll support you with new informations as soon as i have some

last but not least, some numbers we are very proud on:
Downloadnumbers:
AotR: 25476 and counting
SAU 3.0: 3672 and counting

you can get all of our projects at our website:

SMG Website (www.steiner-modding.com)

Downloads (www.steiner-modding.com/downloads.php)

Want to leave a note or suggestion ? (www.steiner-modding.com/forum/index.php)

F50Grunt
09-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Hey, I downloaded and played it yesterday and it's really nice, but all the unit names and descriptions (aside from the units that were in unmodded EaW) are [MISSING]. Is there an easy way to fix this?

ImpElite
09-20-2006, 09:55 AM
The mod looks awesome!

Though I think I'll wait until the english version is out.

Charette
09-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey, I downloaded and played it yesterday and it's really nice, but all the unit names and descriptions (aside from the units that were in unmodded EaW) are [MISSING]. Is there an easy way to fix this?
Hello Grunt ,

you must change the german.dat to english.dat in the Sau3 Directory /txt

F50Grunt
09-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Hello Grunt ,

you must change the german.dat to english.dat in the Sau3 Directory /txt

Thanks, that fixed it.

HavoK_99
09-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Great mod I love it but for whatever reason my game keeps getting exception errors and crashing at random points. Sometimes I can play for 30-45min no problem sometimes only like 5min any ideas?

SithJedi
09-20-2006, 07:09 PM
cool it is awsome

Charette
09-21-2006, 03:30 AM
Hello Havok ,

did you allready load the newest Hotfix ?
(could download here : http://rapidshare.de/files/33436989/Data.rar)

We recommend that you delete the old Sau3 Mod folder , do a reinstall, copy & paste the new Data Folder in to your brand new SAU 3 Mod Gamedata so it replace the old Files.

Current known Issures are the Naboo Fighter and Dondova MC104 would cause sporadic Eception Errors due Battle.

HavoK_99
09-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the reply I got it working I dont think it was the mod doing it more the game itself seems alot of other people are having issues I did a complete reinstall and played perfect for 3 or so hours last night loads of fun cant wait for the english version :)

Tom Servo
09-23-2006, 10:22 PM
This sounds like a promising mod, if im correct the english version is getting released today?

jedi7000nathan
09-24-2006, 01:13 AM
i have seen a Carth onasi icon in space and it is a jedi on the surface

wolfshadow
09-24-2006, 06:42 AM
Hopefully today... They are currently working on translations, or so I have been told.

Sithman1138
09-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Any updates on the English translation? I played the German version and loved what I saw.

Tom Servo
09-28-2006, 08:06 PM
I read in the forums they need to fix one crash bug and then release it.

Sithman1138
09-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Their forums? Isn't it all in german?

Xenon 141
09-30-2006, 02:13 PM
No, they have an english section.

http://www.steiner-modding.com/forum/index.php?c=5&sid=fb8e399fb7f0904bc1cea64d9e5b33b5

darthcarth
09-30-2006, 10:51 PM
I have to say i just playedthis mod and even though it is in german it is with in the top 3 mods out thier.

Charette
10-05-2006, 05:19 AM
*** News Flash ***

Bi-Lingual Sau 3 Reloadet would be avaiable to Download within this Week ... and it would be not Sunday !

So , do your Math and you know the Time Scale :)

Please take our excuse for the delay , but we spend about one Week to trace a Bug who prevent a Multiplayer Galactic Conquest Campaign.

So stay Tuned , your beloved English Version of SAU 3 would be there soon :)

Please notice that we also have a English Forum Section (http://www.steiner-modding.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25) , so you could told us your opinion .... or bugs ^^

RazielKanos
10-07-2006, 03:05 PM
SAU 3.0 Reloaded (German/English) is out now!!!!!!

Grab it while it's hot!

http://www.steiner-modding.com/downloads.php

Slocket
10-07-2006, 05:54 PM
The link is no good.

----------
Das link ist nicht gute! Was die...

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
---------

http://www.1pgd.net/eaw-modding/Setup-SAU3.0.exe

Doggernaut
10-08-2006, 12:09 AM
Yeah our Server brokes.

Here are two Download Links

WIKIUpload Link

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=22368

Megaupload Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CC39M2W9

Have Fun !

Charette
10-08-2006, 04:38 AM
Yes , we are really sorry , but it´s looks like we underestimate the run for this mod.

The result is that we successfull killed the Serverhost where we stored the Download.

Truth to be told , it´s a little scary but also exciting to see this happend :)

Charette
10-08-2006, 08:28 AM
ähm , we would ask you to use this Link :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CC39M2W9

it´s looks like we killed Wikiupload too

Sithman1138
10-08-2006, 01:55 PM
YES!! When I get back to my house I"m gonna install and giver her a run through.

Erzwo
10-08-2006, 02:33 PM
it´s looks like we killed Wikiupload too

Two servers in ONE night. Good work, but a little scary. :smash: :smash:

Charette
10-08-2006, 07:58 PM
no joke ^^
Maybe we should scare the providers "What did you pay when we NOT upload our next Mod to your Servers ?"

Maybe we could manage to get some money out of it to provide some new Max or Photoshop ad-ons ^^

(Or some Turtorials ^^)

FunSolo
10-09-2006, 11:41 AM
bin zufällig über die mod gestolpert. hab es installiert und muss sagen... very impressive mod :)

Charette
10-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Hello FunSolo :)

Thank you , i hope it helps you out until FoC would be released ^^

FunSolo
10-09-2006, 12:59 PM
u can place bets on it :D
its hella fun with all the new stuff u put in, all the new textures, ships, stations, scaling things etc.
just started a new campaign cause of this mod and i was so "done with it", and now it feels like a new game with an old storyline :)

im curious what ull do with this game when the expansion pack hits the shelves

Meethos
10-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Heres an updated English Text file for this mod, I think I've translated everything, now, if not let me know. http://files.filefront.com/Master_Text_File_English_2rar/;5997189;;/fileinfo.html Just replace your text file in the SAU3\Data\Text. Enjoy.

Erzwo
10-09-2006, 05:25 PM
no joke ^^
Maybe we should scare the providers "What did you pay when we NOT upload our next Mod to your Servers ?"

Maybe we could manage to get some money out of it to provide some new Max or Photoshop ad-ons ^^

(Or some Turtorials ^^)

I Know, tryed to download the File some few minutes after the Upload. And the first Server was down at this time, after Steiner changed the link to the download as I mentioned the link was false in the news anouncement.

CIAop
10-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Dumb question. How do you install it? I downloaded the mod and have located all the files but am not sure how to install it. Do I just put the new SUA3 files in my EAW folder to replace the old ones? Any help is appreciated. THanks.

FunSolo
10-09-2006, 09:43 PM
its a self-installing-exe and it will create a .bat file and a shortcut on your desktop. i dunno if it matters or not when u change the path where its gotta be installed, but i dont think so.

PS: i think i found a bug in the imp campaign after installing your mod. moff kullust wont appear in the battle, and when the battle is done it says he dissappeared, u get that ship to stop him, but he never appears anywhere from that moment. and i played the game for a long time after that, round bout 2 hours or so.

CIAop
10-09-2006, 10:25 PM
its a self-installing-exe and it will create a .bat file and a shortcut on your desktop. i dunno if it matters or not when u change the path where its gotta be installed, but i dont think so.

When I install the mod it creates its own folder outside of my EAW folder and the link it puts on my desktop does not do anything. Any suggestions?

RazielKanos
10-09-2006, 11:26 PM
yeah, wenn the installer asks you where to put the mod, point it to your EaW Root folder ^^

CIAop
10-10-2006, 08:07 PM
yeah, wenn the installer asks you where to put the mod, point it to your EaW Root folder ^^

Thanks. That works. However, I have some "ghost ships." I can see most ships but some just come up as a pair of engines and I can't see the ship. Its happening to what looks like frigates and some star destroyers. Any suggestions? Thanks.

DCorris
10-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Yea, i had the same problem, i got it fixed by simply changing the grpahics options to full detail. oddly enough the normal game usually gets quite slow when i do that, but seems to work fine with eh mod :S

Anyway, Ive got to say, i haven't logged on in a wile but i just had to tell you how fantastic I'm finding this mod, tis great.
I had some things to point out, but the only one i can remember is that lando's info is still in German lol

Charette
10-11-2006, 04:30 AM
DC yeah , we found a way to improve the Space Battle Performance.

If some of you are interessted in real BIG Spacebattles , the Performace would hold now up to 150 Popvalue and works fine on avarage PC´s (Tested with P4 2,8 Dualcore @3,2 / 2 GB RAM / and a Nvidia 7800 GTX 256 MB) it´s only goes a little slow when you start moving more than 20 Squads Fighters ^^.

For all of you who now say "Well when it takes so mutch Pop , why we had then only 45 Battlepop ?" Well , we try to cover all Users and not all had average PC´s and at the otherside , well it´s funny when you have so mutch Ships , but it could also be worse when the KI comes first ^^

Tom Servo
10-11-2006, 05:07 AM
The mod is pretty nice, after a few polishings this could become the "end of all mods", some things like weird campaign descriptions and stuff. For example on some campaigns you cant tell whats changed, or there are are weird descriptions. The in-game units and gameplay is still top-notch. Btw i took my 5 corvettes to kill a pirate ship and they couldnt get its shields lower than 99%, that was strange.

Charette
10-11-2006, 11:25 AM
It´s my sad Honor to announce that currenty no Download of Sau 3 Reloadet is avaiable.

We are working on a new Download link whitch should providet in about 2-4 Hours from this Post.

(Yes .. that is the 3rd DL Server whitch is currently lock the Sau 3.0 Reloadet Mod cause of to many connects or downloads)

Edit : Mirror at Wikiupload up again !

FunSolo
10-11-2006, 02:15 PM
(Yes .. that is the 3rd DL Server whitch is currently lock the Sau 3.0 Reloadet Mod cause of to many connects or downloads)

:thumbs1:

Sithman1138
10-11-2006, 03:48 PM
How about Filefront, Fileplanet? Or is the wait time to long?

Charette
10-11-2006, 04:25 PM
We are currently work on a Link with unlimited DL :)

As soon it´s done it would be a Permanent DL

Erzwo
10-11-2006, 05:26 PM

:thumbs1:

:smash: :sbdance :laughing:

lotechnz
10-12-2006, 06:04 PM
I've put a mirror online here -
http://www.lotech.co.nz/eaw/

Big thanks to the devs of this mod - best yet!

Sithman1138
10-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Hey, some things are still in very shaky English. Some things are spelled wrong. But the game play is great.

FunSolo
10-12-2006, 09:03 PM
and im still guessin around bout the bug with the disappeared moff kullust in the empire campaign

DCorris
10-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Yes, whats happening with the moff kallust, i got that far and he never appeared, so now im stuck on the emp campaign :(

Charette
10-14-2006, 02:57 PM
*NewsFlash*

We currently Work on a High Definition Pack for Sau 3.0 Reloadet

We Redo all "old Models" and give them some more "Beauty" :)

Here are some Pics of a early version of them

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/6251/eaw2006101222015292ox5.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1638/eaw2006101221382204fu3.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/624/eaw2006101221004200ut4.jpg

Sithman1138
10-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Do you think these models will work on a 6200 nvidia OverClocked? They look awesome.

darthcarth
10-14-2006, 05:17 PM
sith man i would realy look inot getting a new grafics card im suprised u can play this mod with out get furious because of lag.

Sithman1138
10-14-2006, 11:10 PM
The currewnt version? It's allright ith my card. I can play the high settings pretty well on my pc. I plan on getting one soon, but they cost money. Any suggestions? Good but not to pricey.

CIAop
10-16-2006, 11:55 AM
and im still guessin around bout the bug with the disappeared moff kullust in the empire campaign

Wait, does this mod include brand new campaigns also? I've just been playing the galactic conquest mode. Is there a new campaign?

DCorris
10-16-2006, 03:00 PM
No, its the same one, just interesting to play through with the new stuff, but the emp one kinda ends up to there because Moff Kallust doesn't appear.

And i just tried the Rebel one and i ahd to send the droids to mon cal to steal some technology, but couldn't, because i had already stolen it all and the droids couldn't steal anything, so it ended there too :(

CIAop
10-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Ok. Good to know. Still a great mod though. There are so many new units its overwhelming.

RazielKanos
10-16-2006, 03:25 PM
well we have a AI patch for you, wich makes the AI a bit more active ^^

http://rapidshare.de/files/36730914/Zarkis_SAU_3.0_AI_Mod_V1.1_.zip.html

CIAop
10-16-2006, 03:58 PM
One other thing. Again, great mod this revitalized the game for me. However, is it possible to change the laser graphics back to the way they were? I liked the old ones better. What XML file would I find this in? Thanks

Charette
10-16-2006, 04:28 PM
*** News Flash ***

The HD Pack is nearly finished , you could expect it about the weekend 28 / 29th Oct.

Oh , and just as a *sidenote* : we count after aprox 7 Days a overall Download : 8306 with a Volume of 1,868 Terrabyte !

Doomgiver3
10-18-2006, 09:05 AM
where can i build the ssd and what other planets have special units

Jedi_82
10-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Btw it would be nice if u fix the save game issue. Game crashes allways when loading mods save and nothing other mods have been installed and patch is 1.05. Just for sure hehe

Doggernaut
10-18-2006, 02:24 PM
Heres an updated English Text file for this mod, I think I've translated everything, now, if not let me know. http://files.filefront.com/Master_Text_File_English_2rar/;5997189;;/fileinfo.html Just replace your text file in the SAU3\Data\Text. Enjoy.

Thanks for your Help Meethos, i add the Text file to the Patch ! The Wayland Bug is also fixed.
@Doom
The SSD is an Herounit because the AI builded the Ship in Masses^^
Other SpecialShips can builded on Corellia/Hapes/Nirauan. You can build also Battledroids and co. at Mustafar/Geonosis/Mechis III

Greets
Steiner

DCorris
10-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Could someone possibly upload the AI patch to something else, i cant access it on rapidshare, keeps getting invalid
tried over and over.

And with this HD pack, are you going to be including some fixs with it?

Charette
10-19-2006, 03:56 AM
@ Jedi 82

Well , after even Petro has some problems with the Savegame Issure i fear that we have here no real chance for us to find a solution .

Spartan 063
10-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Hey. I downloaded your mod and click playSAU3 and it doesn't do anything. Do I need to place this anywhere or what? Just wondering cuz this looks like a cool mod and I want to play it! :spin:

fortune faded13
10-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Hey. I downloaded your mod and click playSAU3 and it doesn't do anything. Do I need to place this anywhere or what? Just wondering cuz this looks like a cool mod and I want to play it! :spin:
same thing happened to me. your using the .BAT file in the ProgramFiles/Steiners Modding Group right?
just move the mod into your Mods folder.

Charette
10-23-2006, 10:56 AM
Spartan , did you still have this Problem ?

Sry i was on Holyday -.- so i didn´t check the Forums that often last week

CIAop
10-23-2006, 04:47 PM
Still really enjoying this mod. One question. Is it possible to change the laser graphics back to their original textures? I have a hard time seeing who is firing at who when the camera is zoomed out of both space and land battles. Can I simply exchange a certain texture file with the texture file from the EAW disc or are laser graphics determined by an XML file? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

darthcarth
10-23-2006, 11:57 PM
They are texture files but im not sure why u would be having problems as in does it realy matter if u know what lasers are your or not?

Doggernaut
11-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Hello Folks,

because the Patch last week was not the yellow of the eg, we decided to bring out a new Version. if you wan't a
Patch for the Patch ;). You can install the new Patchversion without uninstall the older version before.
Although you can take the newer Version insted of the older. All changes of the older version are also included in
the newer one.
Because of the Problems to find an functionally Downloadserver, we have to try to give you the Patch with
Rapidshare. But we hobe we can give it to shortly also on the well-known Links.

The Patch is over an size of 2.1 MB an changes following Bugs:

Changes:

Nirauan Mapbug --fixed
Sith Warrior has an Shock-wave like Darth Vader
Providence has only one Shild-Hard-Point, now
Mapbugs --fixed
181 Textfehler --fixed
Battle-Droiden Textfehler --fixed
Zarkis KI Mod addet
Infinitely Spawn fixed for Stations and Planetbuildings
English textfiles fixed!
New 60 Planetes Campaign added with one Starting Planet
Planet Tie Fighterbug fixed
Cr95 Scaling changed
181ste can only build once a time

Skirmish Fixing / Changes:
Only one XQ and Golan-Station can be build
Techlevel 20sec faster and 500 Credits more expensively
ISD I&II Mainbatteries-Hardpoints 200 Hitpoints less
More Driftspeed if Drive is destroyed
Hyperspace check field of Spacestations increased so that Golans can not be placed in firerange
Fighterspawn reduced Skirmish/Kampange
Rebells can build Techupgrades

DOWNLOAD LINK: Download (http://rapidshare.com/files/1602292/SAU3.0R1-Setup.exe.html)
DOWNLOAD LINK HIGHPOLYGONPACK Download (http://rapidshare.com/files/1603804/Sau3_R.HighPoly_Pack.exe.html)

CIAop
11-04-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm trying to edit the xml files so some of the pirate ships can be buildable by the rebels (e.g. corellian heavy frigate, corellian missile gunboat, etc.) I really like these ships and want to use them when I play as the rebels. I've tried everything with the XML files and I can't get them to be buildable in the galactic conquest mod. Any advice on what I need to change to do this? THanks.

CIAop
11-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Nevermind. I figured it out. I had to remove the line of code that required the CorSec yard to be built.

McIspaced
11-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey all, I'm hoping someone can give me a hand here . .

I downloaded this mod The other day and I think its great, I hadn't played EaW in months but this brought new life to it.

Then I downloaded both patches linked by Doggernaut but I don't know how to install them, can someone give me some pointers ?

ImpElite
11-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Did you guys do something to the AI? fallast and I used to be able to kick the crap outta Hard AI but now we're having trouble with just the Medium... But otherwise the mod's pretty great except for laggy space battles ;)

Darth Khasei
11-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Did you guys do something to the AI? fallast and I used to be able to kick the crap outta Hard AI but now we're having trouble with just the Medium... But otherwise the mod's pretty great except for laggy space battles ;)

This and the Baliknight work is superb. They are GREAT for the EAW/FOC community. They most likely adjusted the AI in the mod. In earlier versions they did.

Charette
11-09-2006, 05:15 AM
@ImpElite
With some help out of our FanBase we could raise the AI Agression for good ^^

@Mclspaced
Well , the Installer Path should point to the EaW Install Directory
(i.E. C:\program files\lucas arts\empire at war\)
After Installation the Base SAU 3.0Reloadet Version (228MB) please install the Patch from Steiner and/or the HD Pack

Sithman1138
11-09-2006, 07:57 AM
YAY!! I'm getting a 7950 GX2! I'll be able to see these models in all their glory! Great mod!

ImpElite
11-09-2006, 10:56 AM
This and the Baliknight work is superb. They are GREAT for the EAW/FOC community. They most likely adjusted the AI in the mod. In earlier versions they did.

ahhh, okay.

Charette
11-29-2006, 04:43 AM
Hello Together :)

I know that most of you possible allready Vote for LoW , but it´s my Job to ask you all :

http://moddb.com/images/goldenspanner/2006/mods/SmallDarkFire_MOTY.gif (http://mods.moddb.com/8237/steiner-advance-unit-mod-31reloadet)
The SMG Need´s YOU ! (http://mods.moddb.com/8237/steiner-advance-unit-mod-31reloadet)
for the annual ModDB Mod of the Year Voting .

We would honored if you vote for us.

Salute

Charette

Charette
01-24-2007, 04:10 AM
*** NewsFlash ***

***News Flash***
We are Currently work on the Sau 3.2 Patch.
Content :
Bugfixing
Grafic Details (Smoke ect.)
some minor Tweaks
Stay Tuned.

Ryebread
01-24-2007, 03:14 PM
I look forward to any updates. The mod is great so far. EAW feels like a completely new game and much more fun to play. Big ships feel like big ships and fighters feel like fighters, unlike the original version. Petro made a good game, but Steiner has made it great. Thanks!

Charette
01-25-2007, 04:21 AM
Your Fun is our Pleasure :D

Igor_Cavkov
01-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Im looking forward to download this mod

Revan23
01-27-2007, 10:42 PM
I a having a lot of trouble getting this mod instaled when i just run the installer normally when i try to run the game nothing happens.

Chad44
01-29-2007, 01:25 AM
IS Aotr A older version of this mod are is that one diff from this one? :vsd:

Charette
01-29-2007, 05:44 AM
SAU is only a Ship Package with minor changes.
It´s good for Epic Space Fights.

But AotR is a Full Conversion , changes in the Playfeeling of the Empire and Rebells , new Units ect.

RaptorTank4
02-11-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm looking forward to the update. I've been hoping to run into an update about you guys somewhere.

Good luck and fantastic work.

Splatah King
02-24-2007, 08:49 AM
Does the Download work for The Original or does it only work for FoC?

Charette
02-26-2007, 05:32 AM
ATM only for EaW.

***NewsFlash***
Sau 3 Patch Release to Version 3.2.5 is vaiable to download from :

http://www.smg-modding.com/forums/index.php?automodule=downloads&req=idx&cmd=viewdetail&f_id=10