PDA

View Full Version : Clean Cup

FuzzyDice Chick
09-22-2006, 12:42 AM
This is the clean cup thred. this is how it works; I talk about stuff and then when the subject is nerly completly of track I change it to something really random!
What would be the best time to VISTIT in all of history? I think it would be the 1900's

DarthAve
09-22-2006, 03:54 PM
1960's England. The Fashion! The Psychadelia! The drugs to observe people on("If you're not drug free, you can't hang with me." that's my slogan. I'm a hugs not drugs gal.)

St. Jimmy
09-22-2006, 08:32 PM
The only good thing about that era of anything is that Punk was soon to become.

Poopdogjr
09-23-2006, 01:57 AM
Well, currently an Evil Albert Einstein headed robot and I are fighting throughout time in THE TIME STREAM WARZ, so there is no "good" "safe" or "not being freakin' nuked by robo-hamsters and nuclear powered pies" time right now.

If we weren't fighting, I would say I would like to visit the age of dinosaurs. And challenge one to a fist fight for supermacy of Earth.

DarthAve
09-23-2006, 02:00 AM
sounds like funnn!!!!!!!!

But yeah, the 60's would be pretty neat to go to.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2006, 04:18 AM
So would the 1920's BLO. DY. HELL. They had absolutely awesome style. Ave, you should know, being the fashionista that you are.

FuzzyDice Chick
09-23-2006, 08:04 AM
I still think the 1900's Rock! I mean go sufergets!!!!!!And womans rite to vote! :smash: :smash:

Halo_92
09-23-2006, 02:17 PM
I think in the WW2 time I would so be a soldier. Awesome uniforms.

Poopdogjr
09-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Awesome uniforms and awesome bullets and shrapnel tearing into said uniforms?....I'm there!

Ray_the_psychic
09-23-2006, 04:41 PM
I am currently in 3600 so i would like to go back to 2600 where my family conquered the world with our psychokinetic powers. Because the one who conquered it had my name... Wait I did conquer it! I must have gone back and conquered! Time to go back... Push it to the limit!

Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. po box 26100 Oakview, CA. Bring your own weapons. SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED! I have only done this once before.

I actually put that in a newspaper once. Seriously It was awesome. Like i changed my po box on here though for safety resons.

Klia
09-23-2006, 04:49 PM
I would have liked to go back into time and live with my great grandpa, I would have loved to see a bit of what he went through.

That or my poppop who was born in the early 1930's.

I would really just prefer to live at a time where there was no internet, tv-in every home, or cell phones, and yet, there would be little rights for anyone who was not a white male, but if I could get any job it would be a mail pilot or milkman, which would require me going into the past.

Ray_the_psychic
09-23-2006, 04:55 PM
or since i am a future leet haxxor i would go back all the way 1337. That's about 2700 years fo me.

Halo_92
09-23-2006, 04:56 PM
Wait I noticedsomthing latley.

Miss_Mayhem
09-23-2006, 05:10 PM
There are alot of times that would be fun to go to. But not in AMERICA. Well, if you're speaking of the past. Pre-60's you had to be a white male to have any fun. I wouldn't be able to wear pants and I'd probably be deported and hated on by racist jackasses for being Hispanic even with citizenship. I'd go back in time right before Bush declared war and stop him somehow. Or prevent 9-11 somehow.

St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 12:28 AM
Like to the 1920's? That's before bush AND it rocks!

Ray_the_psychic
09-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Or teh 70's where weed was cool and hippies like me were popular.

St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 09:15 PM
The 70's should never have happened. The only good thing about the 70's is that PunK was coming in and Rock was starting to become decent.

Det. Bart Lasiter
09-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Or teh 70's where weed was cool and hippies like me were popular.
That was the 60s, which by the way, took place between 1960 and 1975.

Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 11:18 PM
We must go back, back to da future! And by future I mean 2 minutes from now.

St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey guys I'm late! what's shaken' (1 minute too late)

Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 11:23 PM
It's been 2 minutes from my last post and the world hasn't changed ((sigh))

St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 11:29 PM
much. The world hasn't changed much.

Ray_the_psychic
09-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Poor fools. Da world has changed substantially. It's called methane from farts increase Global Warming

Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 11:36 PM
Meh, time travel is le suck... lemme go 3 min. into the future and see what has happened...

Halo_92
09-24-2006, 11:38 PM
I hate this place, the present.

St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 11:47 PM
Mayhem should have been back over ten minutes ago! something's wrong!

Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 11:47 PM
Damn. STILL not much. ((Grumble-Grumble)) I'll just go back in time and save Lincoln then.

St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 11:48 PM
That's better...

Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 11:57 PM
I have been gone for about 4 months trying to track John Wilkes Booth but got distracted by a shiney. Of course, since this was in the past none of you noticed the rift, seeing as I came back to the present in what you think of as being 2 min ago.

St. Jimmy
09-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Tired much?

Ray_the_psychic
09-25-2006, 12:03 AM
You are the one i have been tracking. I declare a time-war!!!!!!!!!111

Miss_Mayhem
09-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Time warz, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

Haha, I just killed of an ancestor of yours, thus why your hair isn't curly and red!

Ray_the_psychic
09-25-2006, 12:12 AM
Haha!!!! Now i am your Great great great great great great Grandfather and you will respect mah authoritah!!!!!

BTW my hair is long smooth mullety and blond

FuzzyDice Chick
09-29-2006, 06:03 PM
Haha!!!! Now i am your Great great great great great great Grandfather and you will respect mah authoritah!!!!!

BTW my hair is long smooth mullety and blond

well I went back intime and burnt all your shoes!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :band1 :emodanc: :emodanc: :guitar1 :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :queen :monkey4: :ninja1:

Poopdogjr
09-29-2006, 08:07 PM
I sooo love the idea of time travel and all it's little nuisances. The fact that you two are having a time war and it's results are neat. Plus, I'm still having The Time-Universe Wars with an evil robotic Albert Einstein. Which some of you may or may not remember.

Miss_Mayhem
09-30-2006, 01:01 PM
Bwahahaha! I have just kidnapped off another ancestor of yours! This one would have left a million dollars to your family as part of his death wish. The money was well spent and a cure for the common cold was made, making them bajillionairs. The money would continue being passed down and you would have a rich beeyotch! But I kidnapped that family member and kept them alive by taking them further into the past (where the timeline dictates than T-travelers wouldn't age) and thus outliving said family and leaving them as they were!

FuzzyDice Chick
10-01-2006, 05:21 AM
Bwahahaha! I have just kidnapped off another ancestor of yours! This one would have left a million dollars to your family as part of his death wish. The money was well spent and a cure for the common cold was made, making them bajillionairs. The money would continue being passed down and you would have a rich beeyotch! But I kidnapped that family member and kept them alive by taking them further into the past (where the timeline dictates than T-travelers wouldn't age) and thus outliving said family and leaving them as they were!

Well I went back intime and burnt your socks!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Das Mole
10-01-2006, 01:13 PM
socks are overrated anyway.

dude...flipflops = love.

Davinq
10-01-2006, 07:24 PM
I hate socks.

sox = death

Das Mole
10-01-2006, 09:56 PM
yeah that too.

the cubs are retarded also.

i hate baseball in general.

Davinq
10-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I despise football. There's so much hype about it, but it isn't all that much, really.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Football :3pdance: :monkey4: :violin: :queen :band1 :emodanc: :emodanc: :clap2:
Sorry I felt like being random.

I dislike football.

And now that you have nothing on your feet, I went back intime and burnt your t-shirtHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Davinq
10-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Time-warp wars huh? Alrighty, brace yourself!

Once upon a time I was tinkering around with my computer when all of a sudden I end up on Lucasforums! I see a thread on how to make a time machine, and so I click on it, print the instructions, and build one. Then, with my uber haxor skills I went back in time to the caveman days, along with all the people needed to make a colony, and I took over the world from the past! It is only by my whim that all you forumites are here today, as a result. Anyhow, I decided that I should burn FDC's Dice! muahahahahaha...

FuzzyDice Chick
10-02-2006, 08:14 PM
DON'T EVER USE "FDC" to refure to me AGAIN!

Davinq
10-02-2006, 08:29 PM
:rofl:

I'm sorry FD... er, Fuzzy. I'm going to totally change track now and talk about GARDEN GNOMES! I think they are pointless!

Miss_Mayhem
10-02-2006, 11:50 PM
*thanx Davin* So it was YOU behind the hours I spent (thus lost) behind my pc when I could have been doing something constructive, huh? . . . THANKS!

I have been waging this time-war forever, thanks to me an assasination on Washington's life failed, and America exists! I'd try and do something about the current war, but so many factors were involved . . .

FuzzyDice Chick
10-03-2006, 07:20 AM
:rofl:

I'm sorry FD... er, Fuzzy. I'm going to totally change track now and talk about GARDEN GNOMES! I think they are pointless!

Thank you for not calling me that name. yes, garden gnomes are VERY lame.

this is me when I see a gnome :ninja1: :slsaber: :: :dozey: after I've got rid of it :clap2::spin:
:queen :band1

Ray_the_psychic
10-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Le time wars will rage forever. Also in 20 years a amn named george Clanton will run for president and just before wins.... he will die because he secretly the child of a woman named Clara Cheston and George Bush and Al Gore. By some weird act of fate both electorial SOB's semen went into the bitch and thus created the dreaded George Gore Clanton (Clara's husband's name was Clanton and she never told the poor guy that she had a child with two of the most fascist bitches on the planet. Also i think somewhere in there there's a lil bit of Paris Hilton's blood.) Anyways in 20 years before he wins i kill him thus saving us from another Bush-Age. Also it is important to note that humans are aliens. The only reason that we're here is because When i went back in time i went to our home planet, Huma, where i decided to bring an equal 100,000 men and 100,001 women. Actually there was an extra stoway. Anyways i brought them to earth (named by the monkeys. I used our alien telepathy to speak with all animals. Actually that's why all animals understand eachother. It's cause they all are from the same planet. They're just different colors. But there is no racism.) And thus created earth's human population.

And that whole story is how Earth 2 was began. Yep Earth2. It's the earth we will conquer in a few thousand years after I've grown a planet called Huma. It was very easy to do really. All i did was artificially create a supernova to be a sun. Then i adde huma in the perfect spot. Right next to earth. It's actually so close that me and my team built a bridge from Earth to Huma. You can use a telejet to get through the artificially created bridge which is in a teleportation legal zone. But it's in a few thousand years that i even invent teljets and telezones. Until then you can have planes. Unless you are in the time-wars. Where you must battle relentlessly to save the future... and the past.

garden gnomes suck.

time for a time celebration.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Le time wars will rage forever. Also in 20 years a amn named george Clanton will run for president and just before wins.... he will die because he secretly the child of a woman named Clara Cheston and George Bush and Al Gore. By some weird act of fate both electorial SOB's semen went into the bitch and thus created the dreaded George Gore Clanton (Clara's husband's name was Clanton and she never told the poor guy that she had a child with two of the most fascist bitches on the planet. Also i think somewhere in there there's a lil bit of Paris Hilton's blood.) Anyways in 20 years before he wins i kill him thus saving us from another Bush-Age. Also it is important to note that humans are aliens. The only reason that we're here is because When i went back in time i went to our home planet, Huma, where i decided to bring an equal 100,000 men and 100,001 women. Actually there was an extra stoway. Anyways i brought them to earth (named by the monkeys. I used our alien telepathy to speak with all animals. Actually that's why all animals understand eachother. It's cause they all are from the same planet. They're just different colors. But there is no racism.) And thus created earth's human population.

You're sick. pluse it took so long to read that I went back intime and wurnd myself not to read it.

Davinq
10-03-2006, 08:16 PM
I went back in time and... did the uh... thingy, so there!

FuzzyDice Chick
10-03-2006, 08:17 PM
I went back in time and... did the uh... thingy, so there!

YAY for you!

Poopdogjr
10-04-2006, 08:15 PM
I enjoy this thread. I really do. MORE TIME TRAVEL STUFF PLEASE!

Davinq
10-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Fine. I travelled back in time and went to the north side of mars, while the aliens were still there. I learned a lot from them about nuclear fusion, and then... The batteries ran out on my time machine. So I was stuck, frozen on mars for the last 2 million years, and then a space probe came, picked me up, and brought me back to earth.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Fine. I travelled back in time and went to the north side of mars, while the aliens were still there. I learned a lot from them about nuclear fusion, and then... The batteries ran out on my time machine. So I was stuck, frozen on mars for the last 2 million years, and then a space probe came, picked me up, and brought me back to earth.

Check my pro! I live on the south side of mars! Ho-ray! I'm not an alien, but I was on that probe and they dropped me there! :beam3: :beam2:

Miss_Mayhem
10-05-2006, 12:44 AM
Oh yes, please, not another Bush Age! Ray, funniest post on the page so far! Mad propz.

In truth, I have been away. Where you say? It is important for you to understand I live a double life. One here, as the ever elusive and mysterious, maniacal Miss_Mayhem and another in the far future under the guise of AKA Alias. It is cuz of me that the french lost the French and Indian war, and that The Simpsons came to be.

*time-parties*

Halo_92
10-05-2006, 12:48 AM
I hate time so much. It can go to h**l.

Miss_Mayhem
10-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Little do you know that is was I that made you despise time ((evil cackle)) ... Oh, well, now you know, I guess.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-05-2006, 02:10 AM
I went back intime and made sure that C.S.Lewes lived through the 2.w.war! Now I most defently ROCK!AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAHAHAH AHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Miss_Mayhem
10-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Seriously, C.S Lewis is right up there with Edgar Allen Poe, mad propz to you.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Seriously, C.S Lewis is right up there with Edgar Allen Poe, mad propz to you.

What dose "propz" mean? I'm serious, apart from here and myhotmail I don't get on that much and I don't know web talk.

YAY! It's only 6days 14hours 27mins and 20 seconds till the relise of the last book of "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" is sold!

Davinq
10-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Check my pro! I live on the south side of mars! Ho-ray! I'm not an alien, but I was on that probe and they dropped me there! :beam3: :beam2:
That was my intention exactly. I will return after dinner for my latest time travel escapade.

Miss_Mayhem
10-06-2006, 01:22 AM
mad propz = kudos, salute, +1 cool point.

Will time travel ever get old?

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-06-2006, 01:23 AM
mad propz yo. son. mad reppin da east coast mah n*****.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-06-2006, 01:56 AM
That was my intention exactly. I will return after dinner for my latest time travel escapade.

Why?

And Jamac, I like your new face!

Davinq
10-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Yay, a new time travel escapade!

One time when I was playing with my time machine, I stumbled upon a Native American tribe. While attempting to communicate with them in their own strange dialect, we were oh so suddenly overrun and surrounded by Engilish Colonists! In the following battle, I laid many a blow to the British, and if you go check out this one place in Ontario you can see that the Natives still live there the way they have for the last 2,000 years. That was all because of yours truly baby.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-08-2006, 07:00 AM
Yay, a new time travel escapade!

One time when I was playing with my time machine, I stumbled upon a Native American tribe. While attempting to communicate with them in their own strange dialect, we were oh so suddenly overrun and surrounded by Engilish Colonists! In the following battle, I laid many a blow to the British, and if you go check out this one place in Ontario you can see that the Natives still live there the way they have for the last 2,000 years. That was all because of yours truly baby.

You wack!

Davinq
10-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Where's your latest time travel escapade, FD... er, FuzzyDice Chick?

Ray_the_psychic
10-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Oh yes, please, not another Bush Age! Ray, funniest post on the page so far! Mad propz.

In truth, I have been away. Where you say? It is important for you to understand I live a double life. One here, as the ever elusive and mysterious, maniacal Miss_Mayhem and another in the far future under the guise of AKA Alias. It is cuz of me that the french lost the French and Indian war, and that The Simpsons came to be.

*time-parties*

My job is to inform and you seem to have learned. Good job. You get candy.

Anyways in one billion years the evil Lord Xenu will come and destroy all the scientologists, leaving us peaceful once more. But the time of peace will be short-lived. Tom Cruise and John Travolta will return, bringing with them a legion of alien scientologists. This will begin WW7 which will also bring the destruction of Cuba2 which is on Earth2.

For a description of scientology search Wikipedia.

Alos I'm Elvis's trainer. I tought him everything he knows. He was very good to teach. I thought it would be good to go back in time and do that.

To be a time-warrior is like being a rebel. And it comes with a life-time supply of free-pie and an unlimited subscription to WoW.

A Series of Unfortunate Events the thirteenth The End will be the most officialy awesomest book in the world until Harry Potter 7.
But until then ASOUE 4-ever d00dz!!!!!!!!!!11111

p.s. This message will self destruct.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Where's your latest time travel escapade, FD... er, FuzzyDice Chick?

Well, I went back intime and saved a whole bread of cat (But mistakinly killed the last dragon) :'(

Poopdogjr
10-09-2006, 09:01 PM
I seriously love this thread.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Yaeh...me too!

Davinq
10-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Me three!

FuzzyDice Chick
10-10-2006, 12:47 AM
YAY For you then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Miss_Mayhem
10-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Yay, candy! *pigs out, then turns back time so I can enjoy them all over ... again and again and again and again and again and again and again)

Ah Ray, it is true, humanity is not meant to live in peace. But we can rest easy, afterall, we already know of Tim Shafer's next game and OWN it of course. Rest assured fellow mortals, it is the epitome of AWESOME. Was it just me that found Harry Potter 7 to end with little closure?

Davinq
10-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Aren't trampolines fo shizzle!?

FuzzyDice Chick
10-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Yes.

Davinq
10-13-2006, 03:06 PM
I went back in time and tried to warn my self not to join LucasForums... too late. Then the battery died again on my time machine, so I couldn't go back. Too bad that it has an auto-block counter, so I could just repeat Halloween night over and over again; or Christmas, my birthday, etc.

Miss_Mayhem
10-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Halloween doesn't happen nearly often enough. Why can't it be like Carnival and last a good 3 days to one week. ((sigh)) but you've given me an idea, I'll just relive the Holiday over and over and and over and and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again.

Davinq
10-13-2006, 10:16 PM
^ Too true. It's so sad.

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-13-2006, 11:03 PM
**** sux.

Davinq
10-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Yay, first post from my brand-new computer!

Halo_92
10-14-2006, 06:49 PM
congrats!

What kind of computer is it?

milo
10-15-2006, 01:03 AM
congrats!

What kind of computer is it?
A totally pimped out Dell.

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-15-2006, 01:18 AM
SICK BURN.

Halo_92
10-15-2006, 01:23 AM
I'm use a Xbox for Lucasforums.

High-Speed connection kicks butt.;)

Samnmax221
10-15-2006, 01:28 AM
DELL Corp is kinda like a pimp, they take your money, slap you with their pimp hand, and stick you with something that throws up on your floor and gives you herpes.

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-15-2006, 01:30 AM
DELL Corp is kinda like a pimp, they take your money, slap you with their pimp hand, and stick you with something that throws up on your floor and gives you herpes.
You and your computer have really taken your relationship to another level.

Samnmax221
10-15-2006, 01:32 AM
You and your computer have really taken your relationship to another level.
The Motherboard died what was I supposed to do?

Halo_92
10-15-2006, 01:33 AM
yeah kinda like me and my dog.

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-15-2006, 01:34 AM
The Motherboard died what was I supposed to do?
Well, I suppose it's okay as long as you didn't go for any of the fan ports.

Halo_92
10-15-2006, 01:37 AM
yeah that hurts. [bad flashback] ouch it still hurts to pee.

Samnmax221
10-15-2006, 01:41 AM
I got a bladder infection once, who knew pouring bubble bath solution into your thing was bad?

Halo_92
10-15-2006, 01:45 AM
yeah its definitly bad but shampoo is another thing entirely.......

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Did either of you piss bubbles? Because if you did I'm inclined to think it was worth the infection.

Halo_92
10-15-2006, 01:48 AM
Oh yes, it was a grand ol' time! It sure cleaned my dog off.

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-15-2006, 01:51 AM
You pissed on your dog?

Halo_92
10-15-2006, 01:52 AM
Yes. there wern't any trees around and she needed to have a bath.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-15-2006, 01:59 AM
[QUOTE=Miss_Mayhem]Halloween doesn't happen nearly often enough. QUOTE]

Wrong! It should NEVER happen.

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Quoted on the wrong page! NO!!!!!!!!!!!I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!

Halo_92
10-15-2006, 02:01 AM
Ok that was random.

Samnmax221
10-15-2006, 02:13 AM
My Grandma's Church left some leaflet about a Halloween alternative in our mailbox, I'm thinking of call the Post Office and reporting them. They're so goddamn zealous, you'd almost think they were Pentecostal.

Det. Bart Lasiter
10-15-2006, 02:15 AM
My Grandma's Church left some leaflet about a Halloween alternative in our mailbox, I'm thinking of call the Post Office and reporting them. They're so goddamn zealous, you'd almost think they were Pentecostal.
DO IT.

Samnmax221
10-15-2006, 02:18 AM
Thats what she gets for trying to make me talk to their youth pastor.

FuzzyDice Chick
10-15-2006, 02:38 AM
Hay! There is nothing wrong with church!! But yes, there is something wrong with Pentecostal.

Samnmax221
10-15-2006, 03:06 AM
*Speaks in tongues!

FuzzyDice Chick
10-15-2006, 03:50 AM
And like, what's that ment to mean you smartmouth!?

Miss_Mayhem
10-18-2006, 01:29 AM
I found out that Carnival lasts only 2 days. Still! Halloween sounds better as a 3 day holiday. Me and my friends are gonna TOT ala ghettofab with pillowcases then come back to my place (I am the closest to all of them) for violent videogames.

Poopdogjr
10-18-2006, 10:50 PM
I completely missed this topic. Poo.

Samnmax221
10-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Drew Carey was on Penn Jillette's radio show over the summer talking about his bad expierience with the pentecostal church. Even back when I was a Christian (Because my parents said so) I was a Lutheran which is about as secular ass Christianity gets. No wonder I am where I am.

Miss_Mayhem
10-19-2006, 12:38 AM
Sure, Sam, go ahead and blame society. I'm sure there were absolutely no other contributing factors...

St. Jimmy
10-19-2006, 02:07 AM
Society's great in the sense that you can blame it for anything.

Davinq
10-20-2006, 08:00 PM
I hate Bush, he made my best friend go out with a whore!

Samnmax221
10-20-2006, 08:11 PM
Sure, Sam, go ahead and blame society. I'm sure there were absolutely no other contributing factors...
Only christian society.

90SK
10-21-2006, 12:23 AM
Since FuzzyDiceChick left, does that mean that the topic will never change because in the first post she makes no allusions to contingency plans in the event of her departure? Sounds like poor planning.

Samnmax221
10-21-2006, 04:21 PM
KILL THE BEAST!

itchythesamurai
10-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Kill the beast. Cut his throat. Spill his blood.

Samnmax221
10-21-2006, 04:46 PM
In the 50's version the "rock" that lands on Piggies head "bounces".

itchythesamurai
10-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Wasn't the beast the pilot too? That totally defeats the purpose of the novel, because it's supposed to be man. Man, the fifties was major weaksauce, not showing explicit deaths of children.

Samnmax221
10-21-2006, 04:56 PM
The 90's version was win! Why not with lines like "Shove his dick in the conch!".

itchythesamurai
10-21-2006, 05:20 PM
I wonder if that sounds like someone is deflowering the ocean...

St. Jimmy
10-22-2006, 04:09 AM
Deflowering is such a wierd, almost medievil, term. I like it.

Samnmax221
10-22-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm going to break it to you in the most simple terms. "They" don't.

itchythesamurai
10-22-2006, 04:23 PM
Deflowering is such a wierd, almost medievil, term. I like it.

Guess that makes you a real man then, eh chauvinist pig?

Samnmax221
10-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Jimmy, do you know what a hymen is?

St. Jimmy
10-23-2006, 01:27 AM
uh,.. yes..? Don't you?

Davinq
11-19-2006, 11:50 PM
In the recent fad of reviving old threads, I'm bringing back Clean Cup, in FuzzyDice's memory!

itchythesamurai
11-20-2006, 12:01 AM
Jimmy, do you know what a hymen is?

Oh man Eric, one of my friends is a manslut and he said something along the lines of "I break promises like I break hearts" and I told him it would've been funnier if he had replaced 'hearts' with 'hymens' but he didn't get it and I had to explain using Wikipedia.

Davinq
11-20-2006, 12:04 AM
*Goes to Wikipedia*

St. Jimmy
11-20-2006, 07:34 AM
Nice little shock there, Davinq?

itchythesamurai
11-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Mein gott, what have I done? I would never knowingly expose such a hideous beast to such an innocent young man!

KingCheez
11-20-2006, 10:26 PM
I am making this thread relevant to my interests.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9766/prettyec1.jpg

Discuss.

milo
11-20-2006, 10:27 PM

Discuss.
OH MY GOD YOU ****ING FREAK

Samnmax221
11-20-2006, 10:31 PM

Discuss.
You're an ugly SOB.

KingCheez
11-20-2006, 10:32 PM
thats it dont give me this ****

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7626/warudoma9.jpg

Det. Bart Lasiter
11-20-2006, 10:35 PM
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7626/warudoma9.jpggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Samnmax221
11-20-2006, 10:36 PM
Get a haircut.

KingCheez
11-20-2006, 10:37 PM
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

you know it :9

milo
11-20-2006, 10:38 PM
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Srsly.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/milojmiles/1158613432587.jpg

KingCheez
11-20-2006, 10:41 PM
FUNNY YOU SHOULD TALK MILO

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7517/1146102503167sih0.jpg

Det. Bart Lasiter
11-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Srsly.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/milojmiles/1158613432587.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/4drku4j.jpg

milo
11-20-2006, 10:48 PM
FUNNY YOU SHOULD TALK MILO

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7517/1146102503167sih0.jpg
;_;

ow

Samnmax221
11-20-2006, 10:49 PM
http://img.7chan.org/i/src/11640225198636679.jpg
Shame the only one I had was this watermarked cock.

KingCheez
11-21-2006, 01:01 AM
moms minivan is so hxc man im not workin 4 da man man

Davinq
11-28-2006, 01:47 AM
Nice little shock there, Davinq?
Sorry I haven't been checking in on the forums recently guys.

@Jimmy: YES.

St. Jimmy
11-28-2006, 08:09 AM
I actually lol'd. Wikipedia is such an informative thing inn't it?

Davinq
11-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Yes, even if it isn't too graphic.

Miss_Mayhem
11-30-2006, 01:19 AM
I cant help it. I always imagined you with orange hair for obvious reason *looks at Cheez's avvy*

FuzzyDice Chick
12-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Being random! I'm back for a limmited time only!(which means never again) I got an e-mail today, saying an e-mail on this acount had been sent, so I just decided to post ONE LAST TIME!