PDA

View Full Version : [TSL] Darth Talon (WIP)

nineball
09-30-2006, 08:24 PM
I'm currently working on making Darth Talon playable in Kotor 2: TSL. ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Talon ) This is the first time I've attempted any modding on TSL, and it's turning out to be quite the experience. I have to commend you guys for your work!

It seems I'm having a bit of trouble getting some things to work... Getting the head to work was easy -- Thanks to Darkkender's tutorial. It looks like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/talonprogress1.jpg
(I'll be going back and putting the sith tatoos on soon. I plan on buying a wacom tomorrow, and that will make this whole process much easier!)

As you can see, the underwear model isn't quite working... Right now I have a few placeholder textures named what I think they should be, but they're not showing.

Could anyone explain to me the process for getting a specific set of clothes setup for this character? I have a feeling it's quite complicated. So far, I've set up dedicated underwear, standard clothing, and dancer outfits. These are the three major types of clothing that allow skin to be seen, which makes it extremely important that I get RED skin showing, not the default caucasian.

Going back and thinking about how I've set this up, I've based it on one of the twi-lek models included in the holowan plugin, and that's proving to be quite a difficulty. I think I might start over with an entry in appearances.2da named P_FEM_TALON or something like that... Assuming that would work?

What am I doing wrong here?

-Edit-

Alright -- Still no replies... maybe I should clear things up a bit.

I can't seem to get my new clothing textures to work. Appearance.2da is setup like so:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/trouble1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/trouble2.jpg
First, the model column points to PFBAM, while the texture column points to TwiLethFBAM. The label is P_TwiLethF_*size*_*number*, which is irrelevant, right?

From what I observed in several character mods, this should work... But all i get is this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/lethanprogress2.jpg

Appropriately named files have been placed in the override folder and nothing should be conflicting with what I have going on, to my understanding. I've checked out a few different mods that change default clothing looks for characters and they all look exactly like or similar to what I have going here. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Alveron182
10-02-2006, 01:52 AM
Not sure if this will help but are your .tga files labeled TwiLethFBAM01? and TwiLethFBAMd01? What I mean is, do they have the numbers 01 at the end so the game can chose them as the default? I hope what ever the problem is that you figure it out because it looks like its going to be really cool!

RedHawke
10-02-2006, 07:57 AM
Uh? I noticed you have an entry RH_PCBBF, what is that?

nineball
10-02-2006, 05:54 PM
I have the halowan plugin installed, so I think that would be the edited model for the standard clothing (yours, RH?) - edit - Now that I think about it, that has to be it... and this wouldn't work on someone else's game unless they had the plugin installed as well, so I suppose i'll have to change that to a default model or get permission and include that one in order for this to be compatible....

So yeah, about the clothing textures... stupid mistake. Didn't have numbers after the filenames. I figured since I only had one variant for each texture I wouldn't need numbers.

Darkside transitions are entirely completed -- now onto the clothing.
I'm also planning on making some different armors... Going to get real creative with this one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/fixed.jpg

Prime
10-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Very nice.

I had thought about doing this character, but I see you have beaten me to it. :)

Emperor Devon
10-02-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm impressed. Those tatoos must take a while. :)

nineball
10-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Oh, yes, they were quite time consuming... Can't wait to do them for the body! :rolleyes:

Working on that custom underwear... Her "armor", i guess you'd call it, is nothing but some really high boots, a slave-dancer like skirt, and a strapless bra. Following logic, I have to make sure her underwear would be hidden. Besides... She's sexy; seductive. Good qualities for a sith assassin. Gotta bring that out, right?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/lethanprogress3.jpg

xmovingpicturesx
10-03-2006, 01:25 AM
This is looking to be really good. I've been wanting to mod something, as well, don't know where to start. Could you point me to the tutorials that helped you out?

nineball
10-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Darkkender's "so you want a new head" tutorial is really all i needed... ( http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149289 )
I just kinda picked up on the rest of the stuff from there; and there's really not much to it. Most of the work i'm doing is retexturing, and that's all in photoshop.

Lucied
10-03-2006, 07:04 PM
this is pretty awsome do you think u may configure it to KOTOR? Also are u gonna do the tatoos on teh body also?

nineball
10-03-2006, 08:49 PM
I'll finish this one first, then I'll think about porting it to K1. As for the body tat's, yes. I'm working on them right now... The only problem is, I can't get them to appear. From what I understand, "texaevil" should be the dark side transition textures for the body? I have "TwiLethFBAMd01.tga" in override and appearance.2da points to it... But it's not showing. Do I have to do something differently or is what I'm trying to do even possible?

--Edit--

Well, got it fixed. Kotor Tool wasn't saving appearance.2da correctly, leaving out the d in the filename it was calling for... the only entry that i've added that it did that for. Oh well.

Liit Orda
10-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Looking amazing, would love to see for KOTOR 1 ^_^

Darth InSidious
10-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Looking nice :)

Lucied
10-05-2006, 02:19 AM
i cant wait for this to be out i'll be playing a new game of KOTOR2 before i start playing NWN 2 :) also if possible are you going to use the TSL Patcher for it?

nineball
10-05-2006, 07:11 PM
are you going to use the TSL Patcher for it?

Definitely, if I can figure it out when the time comes. Baby steps right now :rolleyes:

Thanks for the approval, everybody. I don't know when I can get it done, but I'm trying to work on it as much as possible.

Progress so far:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/K2_00010.jpg

body tatoos are hard to make look good. I reskinned the head and body to match color better.

Q
10-05-2006, 08:12 PM
This is a GREAT idea! The model is looking good so far :naughty: . Can't wait 'til it's finished!

Darth-Meatbag
10-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Hats off to you, the moment htis is up and running on a download site, I have a feeling you'll have alot of downloads. Woohoo!

~Darth Meatbag

nineball
10-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Got a lot of work done on the body tattoos, but I'm not too sure about it. I just don't think it looks all that good, but I'm really picky... What do you guys think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/K2_00013.jpg

Krimsyn Kane
10-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Now I'm not too sure what she's supposed to look like but that, my friend, is awesome, I'm very impressed. excellant work. I, personally, would love to get a closer look at the tga file for her body in photoshop.

nineball
10-07-2006, 02:19 PM
It's extremely difficult to translate all these textures between models. Taking the tattoos from the underwear model to the clothing mdoel was quite difficult. But, because I didn't like how any of the models looked, I just applied the underwear model to the clothing model and added to the textures:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/K2_00016.jpg

Making the slave outfit work will be a lot of hard work, as well as the heavy armor I'm going to try making...

Kainzorus Prime
10-07-2006, 02:23 PM
One hell of a very good work.

goldberry
10-07-2006, 02:47 PM
That looks so cool. I'm reserving my download now :P

nineball
10-07-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm so glad you guys like my work! It helps to know there are people out there waiting for it.

Does anybody know a good way to take screenshots of a character's head for use in portraits?

stoffe
10-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Does anybody know a good way to take screenshots of a character's head for use in portraits?

I usually do it by going into solo mode and positioning the character to be "photographed" in some suitable location with proper lighting and background. Then I take another party member (not Visas, Kreia or droids) and use them as "camera" by moving them into position and then activating first person mode (caps lock) to get a close up without the user interface panels.

Alveron182
10-07-2006, 07:23 PM
This is one of the coolest looking mods and I can't wait to download it! The only thing
that I noticed that might be off are the leg tattoos....From the pictures I've seen of Darth Talon her leg tattoos are more on the sides and work there way up along her torso twisting towards her back. But I still gotta say this is one heck of an undertaking and your work is awesome! All those tattoos can't be easy even though you make it look like it is.

Lucied
10-07-2006, 10:28 PM
does the head still look like this just a diff shade of red because the tatoos on this head where perfect

nineball
10-08-2006, 11:41 AM
does the head still look like this just a diff shade of red because the tatoos on this head where perfect
The skin gets redder as you gain darkside points, and the tattoos become more pronounced. The tattoo's are unchanged, I just made sure the reds were consistent so the head matched with the body.

This is one of the coolest looking mods and I can't wait to download it! The only thing
that I noticed that might be off are the leg tattoos....From the pictures I've seen of Darth Talon her leg tattoos are more on the sides and work there way up along her torso twisting towards her back. But I still gotta say this is one heck of an undertaking and your work is awesome! All those tattoos can't be easy even though you make it look like it is.
I know what you mean, but it's quite difficult to get an accurate representation. Because of the way the textures wrap, repeat, stretch, and stitch, lining things up is quite difficult, especially the complicated tattoos. I would like to keep working on the leg tattoos, though, since they are what I'm least satisfied with.

Also, thanks Stoffe! I just finished up with the portraits, using your method. The only hard part was getting three portraits that have the same/similar positions -- not being able to pause while in freelook means each one is going to be a bit different... Too bad there isn't an easier way.

Without further ado, the portraits:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/portraits.jpg

Krimsyn Kane
10-08-2006, 12:08 PM
It looks really good and I know you've already put a ton of work into it, but have you thought about doing a four skin darkside transition?

nineball
10-08-2006, 01:40 PM
I wasn't aware that I could do that... I would like to, if it's possible.

Darth InSidious
10-08-2006, 04:19 PM
*jaw drops*

That is one hell of a skin.

Nice work ;)

goldberry
10-08-2006, 04:24 PM
could I say that three and two are amazing, but would it be possible to texture number one a little more? It may just be me, but it seems a little plain...

btw, a four part transition would be great.

Krimsyn Kane
10-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah, when you go into heads.2da, the fourth column is headtexvvve, to the right of that is headtexvve and so on. It stands for head texture very very very evil, then very very evil (extremely creative name huh?) and so on. There are even two columns at the far right for headtexg and headtexvg for lightside transitions but I'm pretty sure they do not work. So if you look at a heads.2da you'll see that although the four separate darkside transitions columns are there, headtexvvve-headtexe they only use the two skins. They have the D1 skin for e, ve and vve but use the D2 for vvve. Get it? So you can make a D1, D2, D3 and D4 skin and have a much more gradual transition. You can also have four separate darkside transition portraits as well. It's almost the same procedure as I just outlined in heads.2da except this time you open portraits.2da. The columns are called baseresrefe-baseresrefvvve. I really like your portraits by the way. I'm a firm believer in keeping the background behind the character relatively plain just changing the shade as they fall, that way the portraits match your party members which is exactly what you did, so awesome! I think a good location for portraits is the Telos polar plateau, with your character facing the sun. The lighting is very dynamic and the shadows are nice and sharp, looks like there is a spotlight shining on one side of their face which again makes it look more like your party members portraits. Hope this helps, good luck!

Liit Orda
10-08-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm loving your work, though to be honest I am really only an avid player of the original Kotor so I'm holding out til you port this, if indeed you choose to. I really don't wanna be picky as this is your skin and I can understand it's a massive undertaking to which you've done an amazing job - far better a job than I could ever do.

In my honest opinion, however, I'm really not keen on the first, lightside, head. I think I'm being thrown off by the model to be honest (what with all kotor Twileks, to my knowledge, having ridges for those stupid lekku retainers). I doubt there's much that can be done about my singular turn-off but to be honest I think the almost pastel shade of red combined with the model's ridge is a bit off-putting. With the tattoos, as far as I can see, it seems to hide the ridge well but the initial lightside appearance seems to radiate an almost amateur look which I don't think reflects the professionalism of the mod.

Like I said, it's only a minor gripe; I'm sure most, like me, will be playing this with intention of turning darkside anyway. Your work's amazing and my feedback is purely my fussy fussy opinion, but if you're interested in feedback, the base model could use something else to it, though I have no idea what it could possibly be. No offense meant, mate.

nineball
10-08-2006, 07:42 PM
In my honest opinion, however, I'm really not keen on the first, lightside, head. I think I'm being thrown off by the model to be honest (what with all kotor Twileks, to my knowledge, having ridges for those stupid lekku retainers). I doubt there's much that can be done about my singular turn-off but to be honest I think the almost pastel shade of red combined with the model's ridge is a bit off-putting. With the tattoos, as far as I can see, it seems to hide the ridge well but the initial lightside appearance seems to radiate an almost amateur look which I don't think reflects the professionalism of the mod.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I looked through all the head textures and portraits in the game, but none of them feature a female twi'lek without a headband. Also, all the twi'leks in the game have horribly rough textures, making them all look almost reptilian -- Nothing like mission vao or most any other twi'leks in the star wars universe. This makes it somewhat difficult to create what I would ultimately like to, but I know that with the limited knowledge that we have of KOTOR's workings, there is only so much we modders can do. I modeled the skin texture after the Lethan Twi'lek featured here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lethan . Her skin is smooth, and colored a fair shade of red which I thought would be appropriate for at least the beginning of the game, or should anyone choose to play this mod light-sided... Although I'm with you on thinking that would somewhat pointless.
Since I'm now aware that it's possible to have up to four transitions, I'll make them much smoother, with the skin tone change more subtle and the tattoos' appearance more gradual.
One thing that has plagued me, though, is that all sith in the legacy comic books have red and black tattooed skin, even those whose species would not feature red skin. This means that it is only assumed that Darth Talon is a Lethan Twi'lek, but because of the way that the game has gradual changes in the character's appearance as they fall to the dark side, it would be much more sensible to follow that assumption.

Your work's amazing and my feedback is purely my fussy fussy opinion, but if you're interested in feedback, the base model could use something else to it, though I have no idea what it could possibly be.
The base model is a bit plain, and the tattoos, the more I look at them, only bug me. They're too repetitive, in my opinion. I wasn't aware of how the texture wrapped around the legs, so I was conservative when I went about making those tattoos. Now that I understand the seam is on the inside of the leg, and the texture for the front and back are next to eachother, I'm thinking of going back over the legs and coming up with a design that has much more of a flow to it. The boots also bother me, but I'm not sure what I could come up with that would work well.
Also, I'm envisioning the "base model" as underwear, so I'm trying to keep it simple. If you have any ideas, though, please do let me know. I'd like all the advice I can get.

nineball
10-09-2006, 12:09 AM
I've redone the leg tattoo's... What do you think?
Before:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/K2_00013.jpg
After (underwear, assassin outfit):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/underanduniform.jpg

Krimsyn Kane
10-09-2006, 02:02 AM
Looks great!

RedHawke
10-09-2006, 05:16 AM
I agree she looks darn good! :thumbsup:

lord ignarn
10-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Actually great, when all this started I didnīt know it would be so good.

Lucied
10-09-2006, 10:50 AM
0.0 im in shock she looks awsome :) also for the first head why not just keep the headband and make it look good always thought a headband was a jedi type thing

Alkonium
10-09-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm curious, have you set up the appearance.2da to only show her in her underwear and assassin's outfit, for realism reasons?

Liit Orda
10-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Looking amazing, can't wait to give it a spin and cut some mofos up.

However, in response to an earlier post, I'd prefer it if she was able to use all the various armours and what not in the game. Though I'll probably be using that skin most of the time anyway, I think it's silly to completely restrict all other outfits.

I'd be interested in seeing a Bastila-style robe reskinned to have the basic components, but show off the necessary flesh!!!

DarkLordMaul
10-09-2006, 04:34 PM
What about using the black latex outfit from the (bastila black widow mod)? I think that would look excilent on this character. With the mod makers permission of course.

nineball
10-09-2006, 06:08 PM
All of the regular armors will be useable, in their original forms. All I'm editing is the underwear, clothing, and dancer textures, since those are the only outfits that allow skin to be seen.

Darth-Meatbag
10-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Not to annoy you, but I think the tatoos on the head are very different from the picture on wookiepedia. I'm not a modeler, so I don't know if you could get it to look better for it, but just throwing in my suggestion. Take a good look at the head of the picture on wookiepedia.

~Darth Meatbag

Lucied
10-14-2006, 01:30 AM
is Darth talon really that dark of a red though??

also ps do u need a beta tester?

10-22-2006, 09:21 PM
darth meatbag is right

DarthSion101
10-23-2006, 12:09 AM
she looks amazing....100% likeness. i wonder if you could make a Darth Krayt mod as well, because this one is outstanding.

nineball
10-29-2006, 10:32 AM
I've finally gotten around to changing her to a 4-level DS transition, and I'll be working on those portraits next. Then, I'll add some detail to her clothing and sharpen things up. Once those things are done, I'll release the mod. Her slave/dancer clothing will have red skin, but will not have tattoos at the time of release. I may go back and add them later, but it'll be a bit difficult because of the orientation of the texture... or I may come up with an entirely custom dancer outfit... Something reminiscent of the twi'lek dancers in ROTJ.

Meatbag and Guy, I can't get an accurate representation because her tattoos are asymmetrical, and KOTOR's textures are symmetrical. Right now I'm going for a rough estimate, and with this being my first venture into modding, this is more a demonstration of principle than anything else. I intend to remake this mod from the ground up in the future, when I'm more confident in my abilities.

10-29-2006, 10:37 AM
i'd still consider making the facial tattoos more accurate:thumbsup:

goldberry
10-29-2006, 12:07 PM
Were you not paying attention? They are symetrical in game, they cannot be made more accurate because in actuality they are not symetrical. Nothing can be done to help this fact, and it looks great as it is.

10-29-2006, 12:13 PM
i mean they don't look like her's on that earlier link

nineball
10-29-2006, 12:36 PM
If you're really that dissatisfied, make your own mod. Reskin her to look how you think she should look. It's not as easy as it looks.

I've completed the portraits to match with the new 4-level DS transition:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/pererrit/kotor/talonDStransANIM.gif

Darth InSidious
10-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Very, very nice!

Definitely one to download :D

goldberry
10-29-2006, 02:09 PM
Agreed entirely. It looks to be one of the best new characters; I think it may replace the Twi'lek Exile as my personal favourite.

10-29-2006, 02:10 PM
yeah, ok, i think its fine...

nineball
10-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Alright, I've submitted it to Lucasfiles and Filefront, just waiting for them to approve and post it. The .zip includes everything and is setup to install using TSLPatcher. I'll post in the Upper City Emporium as soon as I have the download links, so this thread can be closed.

Lucied
10-29-2006, 10:43 PM
did you ever think for the first lvl make her have a headband on?

goldberry
10-30-2006, 03:10 PM
You might want to keep the thread open in case you make any future edits to it that you want to converse with the community before releasing. Just an idea though :D

nineball
10-30-2006, 06:52 PM
I'll be posting a thread in the upper city emporium where comments can be made and future releases can be discussed.

Getting this thing uploaded is turning out to be quite the quest! I think I might have it this time, though... Here's a filefront link for now, I'll put up a kotorfiles and lucasfiles link later.

http://files.filefront.com/Darth_Talon_TSLzip/;6105517;;/fileinfo.html

SithRevan
10-30-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey nineball I tried the mod out, you did an AWESOME job on the textures. Nice work!:thumbsup:

P.S.:Though you did an awesome job like I said up there I also just wanted to tell about a bug that I got with it. It seems that maybe the installer was setup wrong because it was not working and when I went into my appearence, heads, and portraits .2da's to fix it the entries were misnumbered. So I just wanted to let you know about that. It is still a pretty cool mod though.:D

nineball
10-30-2006, 07:47 PM
Thank you very much for the compliments, Revan.

the entries were misnumbered.
I was unaware of that... What did you have to do to fix it?

SithRevan
10-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Well I had to edit the .2da files that I was talking about up there. But the way to fix it so that it will install right on everybodies computer is to go back in the changes.ini file that you get when you use the TSLpatcher program and configure it. Though if you do not know how to do this I would be glad to help.;)

nineball
10-30-2006, 08:08 PM
I can see that it's pointing to whatever row that particular head/portrait/appearance entry would be in in <i>my</i> .2da files, but I'm not sure what to put in changes.ini that would make the installer's changes universal. What do I do?

SithRevan
10-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Well first off I would consider reading the manual that comes with the TSLpatcher you will need adobe acrobat reader to do that though. Next if that is no help go to the link I am going to put at the bottom of this post. The link that I am going to give you should be able to guide you through how to make it compatible with everybody elses .2da files. I hope this helps you out!;)

Link:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2168405&postcount=201

nineball
10-30-2006, 10:30 PM
http://files.filefront.com/Darth_Talon_TSLzip/;6106479;;/fileinfo.html

It should work now, if I followed the directions clearly...

SithRevan
10-30-2006, 10:35 PM
Ok cool I will test it out and get back to you on weather it worked or not!:D

UPDATE: I just installed it again and it screwed up again on the appearence.2da and I am suspecting it did the same to the heads and portraits .2da's as well. What it is doing is it is actually putting the word "2DAMEMORY1" in the "normalhead" line where there is supposed to be the head.2da row number. Try asking the creator of this program "Stoffe -mkb-" about that. I hope you will be able to fix it, good luck!;)

UPDATE: I just checked the portraits and heads .2da and they both were done correctly, it's just the appearence.2da that is having a problem. I just thought you might want to know that. Hope you can fix it!:D

nineball
10-30-2006, 11:10 PM
I have a theory... Appearance.2da is installed before heads.2da, therefore when appearance.2da calls for entities to 2DAMEMORY1, there have been none defined yet... So I've simply placed the heads.2da file ahead of appearance.2da, hoping that it should work now. Heads.2da is the only file that doesn't call for a 2DAMEMORY entry, allowing it to be installed first.

http://files.filefront.com/DarthTalonKOTOR_TSLzip/;6106598;;/fileinfo.html

I'm gonna cross my fingers now... This is getting ridiculous.

SithRevan
10-31-2006, 01:15 AM
Actaully it did not work AT FIRST, but I did some tweaking to the changes.ini file and I got it to work. I just changed come of the preferences in the changes.ini file like the way the 2da modifiers were ordered and also I made it so that you would not have to manually find the folder to install it into you just hit the install button and it goes right to work. Here is the changes.ini file, you can just paste this over the existing changes.ini file in your text editor (i.e. Notepad if you have windows) heres the new fixed changes.ini file...

; ================================================== ===[v1.0.4b8]====
; TSLPATCHER - GENERATED MODIFICATIONS FILE (10/29/2006)
; ================================================== =================
; This file is automatically generated and as such has no formatting
; to speak of. You can insert blank lines between sections (but NOT
; between keys within a section!) and add comment lines starting
; with semicolon to make it more readable without breaking anything.
; -------------------------------------------------------------------

[Settings]
FileExists=1
WindowCaption=Install Darth Talon [TSL]
ConfirmMessage=Are you sure you want to install Darth Talon for KOTOR: TSL?
LogLevel=3
InstallerMode=1
BackupFiles=1
PlaintextLog=0
LookupGameFolder=1
LookupGameNumber=2
SaveProcessedScripts=0

[TLKList]

[InstallList]
install_folder1=Override

[2DAList]
Table1=heads.2da
Table0=appearance.2da
Table2=portraits.2da

[GFFList]

[CompileList]

[SSFList]

; ================================================== =================
[heads.2da]
AddRow0=heads_row_192_0
[heads_row_192_0]
head=TwiLethFH
alttexture=TwiLethFH
headtexvvve=TwiLethFHD4
headtexvve=TwiLethFHD3
headtexve=TwiLethFHD2
headtexe=TwiLethFHD1
ExclusiveColumn=head
2DAMEMORY2=RowIndex
[appearance.2da]
AddRow17=appearance_row_p_twilethf_sml_01_0
AddRow18=appearance_row_p_twilethf_med_01_0
AddRow19=appearance_row_p_twilethf_lrg_01_0
[install_folder1]
File0=TwiLethFpoD4.tga
File1=TwiLethFBAM01.tga
File2=TwiLethFBAMd01.tga
File3=TwiLethFBB01.tga
File4=TwiLethFBBd01.tga
File5=TwiLethFBL01.tga
File6=TwiLethFBLd01.tga
File7=TwiLethFH.tga
File8=TwiLethFH.mdl
File9=TwiLethFH.mdx
File10=TwiLethFH.txi
File11=TwiLethFHD1.tga
File12=TwiLethFHD2.tga
File13=TwiLethFHD3.tga
File14=TwiLethFHD4.tga
File15=TwiLethFpo.tga
File16=TwiLethFpoD1.tga
File17=TwiLethFpoD2.tga
File18=TwiLethFpoD3.tga
[appearance_row_p_twilethf_sml_01_0]
label=P_TwiLethF_SML_01
walkdist=1.6
rundist=3.66
driveanimwalk=1.6
driveanimrun_pc=3.66
driveanimrun_xbox=3.35
modeltype=B
normalhead=2DAMEMORY2
backuphead=2DAMEMORY2
modela=PFBAM
texa=TwiLethFBAM
texaevil=TwiLethFBAMd
modelb=PFBAM
texb=TwiLethFBB
texbevil=TwiLethFBBd
modelc=PFBCM
texc=PFBC
modeld=PFBDM
texd=PFBD
modele=PFBEM
texe=PFBE
modelf=PFBFM
texf=PFBF
modelg=PFBGM
texg=PFBG
modelh=PFBHM
texh=PFBH
modeli=PFBIM
texi=PFBI
modelj=PFBJM
texj=PMBJ
modelk=PFBKM
texk=PFBK
modell=PFBL
texl=TwiLethFBL
texlevil=TwiLethFBLd
modelm=PFBMM
texm=PFBM
modeln=PFBNM
texn=PFBN
envmap=DEFAULT
bloodcolr=R
wing_tail_scale=1
moverate=NORM
driveaccl=50
drivemaxspeed=5.4
hitradius=0.25
perspace=0.35
creperspace=0.4
height=1.6
targetheight=l
abortonparry=0
racialtype=20
haslegs=1
hasarms=1
footstepvolume=1
sizecategory=3
perceptiondist=9
footsteptype=0
soundapptype=0
headtrack=1
head_arc_h=30
head_arc_v=15
hitdist=1
prefatckdist=0.5
groundtilt=0
body_bag=2
2DAMEMORY3=RowIndex
[appearance_row_p_twilethf_med_01_0]
label=P_TwiLethF_MED_01
walkdist=1.6
rundist=3.66
driveanimwalk=1.6
driveanimrun_pc=3.66
driveanimrun_xbox=3.35
modeltype=B
normalhead=2DAMEMORY2
backuphead=2DAMEMORY2
modela=PFBAM
texa=TwiLethFBAM
texaevil=TwiLethFBAMd
modelb=PFBAM
texb=TwiLethFBB
texbevil=TwiLethFBBd
modelc=PFBCM
texc=PFBC
modeld=PFBDM
texd=PFBD
modele=PFBEM
texe=PFBE
modelf=PFBFM
texf=PFBF
modelg=PFBGM
texg=PFBG
modelh=PFBHM
texh=PFBH
modeli=PFBIM
texi=PFBI
modelj=PFBJM
texj=PMBJ
modelk=PFBKM
texk=PFBK
modell=PFBL
texl=TwiLethFBL
texlevil=TwiLethFBLd
modelm=PFBMM
texm=PFBM
modeln=PFBNM
texn=PFBN
envmap=DEFAULT
bloodcolr=R
wing_tail_scale=1
moverate=NORM
driveaccl=50
drivemaxspeed=5.4
hitradius=0.25
perspace=0.35
creperspace=0.4
height=1.6
targetheight=l
abortonparry=0
racialtype=20
haslegs=1
hasarms=1
footstepvolume=1
sizecategory=3
perceptiondist=9
footsteptype=0
soundapptype=0
headtrack=1
head_arc_h=30
head_arc_v=15
hitdist=1
prefatckdist=0.5
groundtilt=0
body_bag=2
2DAMEMORY1=RowIndex
[appearance_row_p_twilethf_lrg_01_0]
label=P_TwiLethF_LRG_01
walkdist=1.6
rundist=3.66
driveanimwalk=1.6
driveanimrun_pc=3.66
driveanimrun_xbox=3.35
modeltype=B
normalhead=2DAMEMORY2
backuphead=2DAMEMORY2
modela=PFBAM
texa=TwiLethFBAM
texaevil=TwiLethFBAMd
modelb=PFBAM
texb=TwiLethFBB
texbevil=TwiLethFBBd
modelc=PFBCM
texc=PFBC
modeld=PFBDM
texd=PFBD
modele=PFBEM
texe=PFBE
modelf=PFBFM
texf=PFBF
modelg=PFBGM
texg=PFBG
modelh=PFBHM
texh=PFBH
modeli=PFBIM
texi=PFBI
modelj=PFBJM
texj=PMBJ
modelk=PFBKM
texk=PFBK
modell=PFBL
texl=TwiLethFBL
texlevil=TwiLethFBLd
modelm=PFBMM
texm=PFBM
modeln=PFBNM
texn=PFBN
envmap=DEFAULT
bloodcolr=R
wing_tail_scale=1
moverate=NORM
driveaccl=50
drivemaxspeed=5.4
hitradius=0.25
perspace=0.35
creperspace=0.4
height=1.6
targetheight=l
abortonparry=0
racialtype=20
haslegs=1
hasarms=1
footstepvolume=1
sizecategory=3
perceptiondist=9
footsteptype=0
soundapptype=0
headtrack=1
head_arc_h=30
head_arc_v=15
hitdist=1
prefatckdist=0.5
groundtilt=0
body_bag=2
2DAMEMORY4=RowIndex
[portraits.2da]
AddRow7=portraits_row_70_0
[portraits_row_70_0]
baseresref=TwiLethFpo
sex=1
appearancenumber=2DAMEMORY1
race=6
plot=0
appearance_s=2DAMEMORY3
appearance_l=2DAMEMORY4
forpc=1
baseresrefe=TwiLethFpoD1
baseresrefve=TwiLethFpoD2
baseresrefvve=TwiLethFpoD3
baseresrefvvve=TwiLethFpoD4

Oh also what was wrong with it was that you had the 2da modifiers out of order, they were listed like this...

Appearence.2da
Heads.2da
Portraits.2da

And they should have been like this...

Heads.2da
Appearence.2da
Portraits.2da

So I hope this works out for you, enjoy!:D

nineball
10-31-2006, 06:42 PM
Ah, thank you very much SithRevan. It never occurred to me that things had to be in a certain order, but now that I think about it, that makes a lot of sense. I've got everything in order now... So I'll be getting it up on KOTORFiles and LucasFiles soon.

One thing, though... I don't much like getting e-mails like this:
~snip~

I apologize for not mentioning anything, but the mod has not been "officially" released, as I haven't yet posted it on Kotorfiles or LucasFiles nor posted in the upper city emporium as I said I would. I was intending to take care of all the official things there; credits, warnings, permissions, etc... It took a few rocky bugfixes to figure things out and now I'm ready. If you'd really like to be thanked or even mentioned in the credits, an e-mail like that is the wrong way to go about it. I did get a good laugh out of how you decided to lecture me about "people skills" while calling me obnoxious and speaking condescendingly...

Give me a break... I'm only human, and it's not like mod-making is something they teach in pre-school; it takes some work and it's easy to forget things.

If you have a problem with an e-mail, I suggest next time you PM the person. Posting your personal "beefs" in Holowan won't be tolerated. DON'T do it again. ~ ChAiNz.2da

SithRevan
10-31-2006, 06:57 PM
No problem nineball, I was juat glad I could be of some help to this awesome looking mod. Hey also Krimsyn I think was just a little upset and thought you forgot about him, he is actually a pretty nice person once you get to talking to him. So anyway though again great work I love the character skins you did a totally awesome job and I hope that you get your mod into filefront soon so that I can upload and review it!:thumbsup:

P.S.:Also I wish they taught modding in pre-school, I would have been a straight A+ student.:lol:

rictus135
11-01-2006, 02:53 AM
Hey nineball, i downloaded your mod and it is fantastic. but there is one slight flaw. The dancer outfit skin uses a muchlighter skintone than the head, and the darkside version doesn't have all the tattoes on it.

I downloaded it from fileplanet before the official release from the link you provided. Is this going to be fixed before the official release? or was it an oversight? or something else entirely?

Krimsyn Kane
11-01-2006, 03:20 AM
Posting my private email to you in a public forum was an extremely rude and immature thing to do.

~snip~

If I had intended to discuss my reservations on this forum I would have done so, but I didn't because this is not the place to be having this conversation

~snip~

Agreed. I have edited the above post, and as you see.. parts of yours ;) If something like this happens again, let one of the moderators know or report the post. ~ ChAiNz.2da

nineball
11-01-2006, 09:24 PM
How 'bout this thread get closed like I requested... several days ago?

ChAiNz.2da
11-02-2006, 07:06 AM
How 'bout this thread get closed like I requested... several days ago?
Considering you were still responding in the thread, didn't seem to be prudent...

But fair enough, consider it closed. Let us know if you need it opened again.