View Full Version : Console command for changing head/face?
10-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Hey, just wondering if there some console command i could enter in to change my character's head after i've started playing?
10-06-2006, 11:46 PM
no but you can use tk102's KSE to change your appearance and more. You can get it on our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php
10-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks! I seem to be having a problem with KSE, though. Basically, i'm trying to switch appearances with Atton. I am able to give Atton my original appearance and portrait without any problems, but no matter how many times i try, my PC and portrait and stay the same. I've been looking around to see if anyone is having the same problem, but i haven't had any luck. I would really appreciate help from anyone, maybe tell me what i'm doing wrong:
1. Save game
2. Exit game
3. Run kse_334.exe
4. under "The Sith Lords" tree, i select the latest save, click on "Appearance", and change it from "P_MAL_H_MED_01" to "Party_NPC_Atton"
5. Click "Change Appearance" and "Commit Changes"
6. Click on "Portrait" and change it from "PO_PMHH01" to "po_pAtton"
7. Click "Change Portrait", then "Commit Changes"
8. Close kse_334.exe
9. run KotOR 2 and load my latest save game
10. Nothing has changed, my player model and portrait are still the same.
11. Exit game
12. run kse_334.exe
13. select latest save
14. the changes that i had made before are no longer there.
I have also tried keeping KSE open while loading my save, but that does not do anything. Again, any help is greatly appreciated! :)
10-08-2006, 03:56 PM
There is no reason why this shouldn't work. Are you sure you are choosing the right save?
Removed part of post responding to a deleted post. -RH
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.