PDA

View Full Version : Kreia

Darth Maleval
10-08-2006, 05:14 AM
is there a mod to be able to wear kreias for females?
it would be realy cool for my reskined female characters to wear it. i have reskinned some to look like kreia with less wrinkles.
thanks
DM

p.s anyone know whats happening with pcgamemods? when i try it says "website not responding"

goldberry
10-08-2006, 06:19 AM
Wear Kreia???

I imagine you mean Kreia's robes? If so, this cannot be done because I believe that Kreia's head and body are one model so I don't believe you can do anything with her "robes".

If you would like hooded robes, there was a pack somewhere, but with PCGM down, I can't link to it.

Darth Maleval
10-08-2006, 06:25 AM
thats what i meant kreias robes. what about editing kreias face out of her robes?

goldberry
10-08-2006, 06:33 AM
The only reason that worked with Revan's robes was because there was a cutscene model without a head. That won't work with Kreia because there isn't one.

Jolly Boots
10-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Actually...I believe it is possible. Kha made a mod with the Dark Jedi hoods with masks with the PCs head still visible. oldflash made a bunch of models in which one did exactly what Maleval wants except it was a Sand person model.

oldflash
10-11-2006, 06:27 AM
I have Kreia's robe in "resources" status. I could give model to anyone who's want to make a mod. However, The hood is part of robe model and beacause of this the head should not show headgears.

Darth Maleval
10-11-2006, 02:19 PM
sure thanks oldflash, i would really appreciate it.
-DM

oldflash
10-16-2006, 03:40 AM
Kreia's Robe (resources) download. (http://oldflash.batcave.net/kreia/robe.zip)