PDA

View Full Version : quarren head

McTitan
10-08-2006, 12:24 PM
could someone cut the quarren pc (squid head) head of his body and remove that pointy mouth/snout thingy, please?
thanks allready.

seeyou

Liit Orda
10-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Not entirely sure this is possible. If it could be done, I doubt very much that facial animations would still be intact and I'm sure removing the snout is pretty much impossible... but what do I know?

nineball
10-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Didn't someone reskin the quarren head into Kitt Fisto? I'd look it up, but I do believe the mod is only on pcgamemods, which I can't seem to get to at the moment...

wasa7
10-09-2006, 12:13 AM
I did a remake of that Quarren. I'm using it for a new NPC I'm working on. I could release it as a mod, just the .tga file for now but I believe pcgamemods is down right now. If anyone have any suggestion for me to upload this remake, please let me know.

Liit Orda
10-09-2006, 04:53 AM
Didn't someone reskin the quarren head into Kitt Fisto? I'd look it up, but I do believe the mod is only on pcgamemods, which I can't seem to get to at the moment...

Yeah, that was me. I'm currently trying to make a Twilek skin into a Nautolan skin though cos the Guarren was too low quality.

Krimsyn Kane
10-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah, PCgamemods has been down again for at least the last week. I know the day it went down I was trying to upload a mod and it kept failing because it was registering the file size at zero and crashing. Anyways theres always

Kotor files (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/)