PDA

View Full Version : TSL strange problem [Possible Spoilers]

killswitch99
10-08-2006, 04:28 PM
i got TSL a few days ago and im on Onderon inside the royal palace and im fighting the jedi (forgot hes name) but when im fighting him he wont die i get this HP to 1 and im still hitting him but he wont die. i have installed a few mods and used the save editor. i cant kill him i have tryed many times

is there anyway to fix this??

Torthane
10-09-2006, 10:09 PM
i got TSL a few days ago and im on Onderon inside the royal palace and im fighting the jedi (forgot hes name) but when im fighting him he wont die i get this HP to 1 and im still hitting him but he wont die. i have installed a few mods and used the save editor. i cant kill him i have tryed many times

is there anyway to fix this??

You could let him live instead of killing him I suppose but otherwise I'm not sure what the deal is.

killswitch99
10-10-2006, 11:13 AM
i have tried but that was went i was pure evil lol i will use the editor and be pure good then try

i will post back in abit

killswitch99
10-10-2006, 11:49 AM
i made my self good 100% and i still couldnt save him. i have the game saved in the same room as Kavar (think thats his name) but he doesnt let me save him :(

i think i might have to start all over :( :(

any other ways to save him??

Jediphile
10-10-2006, 12:45 PM
If you've sided with Vaklu, then Kavar must die. It's that simple.

Seems your game has a bug for some reason, though. I've certainly managed to kill Kavar in the past without any mods or patches...

Jason Skywalker
10-10-2006, 04:43 PM
IF i remember correctly, Kreia needs to talk to you through the Force i think, and tell the Exile about Kavar's Lightsaber or Force Form, namely Forms VI and VII, Niman or Juyo.

killswitch99
10-12-2006, 06:31 AM
ok i will try talking to her

thanks

killswitch99
10-12-2006, 07:46 AM
i have talked to her and i became a jedi master i got lightside up to full with the editor and i still have to kill him and went i try he gets to 1 hp and doesnt go down anymore

SITHSLAYER133
10-13-2006, 01:27 AM
did it go to a cutscene with the Jedi Master?

killswitch99
10-13-2006, 07:23 AM
no i just talked to keria and became a jedi master and when i face kavar he tells im the enemy and there is no way to save him so i have to kill him but i cant :(

oh but i do have a save in the tower where you deactivate the force field i could use the editor to be good then save the slicer and get light side points would that work??

Anakin Skywalker
11-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Restart the Palace.... if that doesn't work, remove *ALL* mods and re-install them, one by one and find out if that's the problem.... I had the same problem while fighting the handmaiden.... and it was one of the mods I had installed

Master Michael
03-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Do you remember which mod that caused the problem with Handmaiden?

I'm suddenly having problems with the second fight with her. Vitality wont go down to 0 no matter how long I keep beating her. I'm level 14, and on Dantooine. Went straight to Dantooine after Telos.

I remember reading something about it a while back, but didn't think too much over it since I never had the problem before.

The mods I have installed since my last playthrough is:
HK Factory reconstructed, by Archer
Coruscant - Jedi Temple, by deathdisco
Kreia's Mechanical Hand, by Master Zionosis
TSL Insane Dustil Restoration, by Princess Artemis