PDA

View Full Version : Mods

Master Orran
10-23-2006, 01:10 PM
now i can finally compile scripts. i want to make a mod but i dont know what. i can do skinning, module editing, dialog creation.
can anyone give me some ideas for a mod.
thanks
- MASTER O

Miltiades
10-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Look in the Mod Request part of the forum, I think there are some people who have good ideas. And there was also an idea of adding content to Korriban in K2 in the Team Gizka forum. Maybe you should go over there.

wasa7
10-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Hello Master Orran, good to see that you're interested in helping other with their mods ideas. Im working right now with some personal mods myself. You said that you can compile script but can you de-compile them? I need to decompile two scripts, and I don't know how. Can you help me? Also can you change or modify a lightsaber? What I need is to make the hilt a little bit longer. I tryed but found it a little bit too complicated. PM me if you want some other request. See ya!

T7nowhere
10-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi Master Orran, If your looking for mod ideas you can find many in the Mod Request forum (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=635) If you need help working on a mod then feel free to post a new thread in holowan.

Holowan Labs is only for Modding discussion(The how to's) And user mod WIP.