PDA

View Full Version : DVD question

The Seeker
10-27-2006, 01:01 AM
Soooo, I got this handy little 30 gig Ipod with great video capabilities, and yet I can't put any of my favorite movies on it.

Is there a (legal) program out there to let me rip my bought and paid for DVDs to my hard drive

MrWally
10-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Not 100% sure about windows, but I'm pretty sure my father's mac can do it natively ^_^

Sorry I can't really be much help.

BongoBob
10-27-2006, 01:56 AM
I've been looking for something like that for a year now. Actually, I wonder if my modded xbox can do it, considering I can use it to extract all the files off my xbox games to make backups.

Sorry I can't be of much help to you.

Nalukai
10-27-2006, 03:00 AM
Macs run Quicktime... ipod should do the same.. not sure how the pro version is different from the free DL but do you really need Hi-Def in a 2x1 inch screen?

manoman81
10-27-2006, 12:07 PM
I know of a few dvd rippers, not sure if they're legal or not, but if you would like the link, pm me and I'll see if I can find them again. But once you do have the movie you want, check out this program. http://divx.ppccool.com/ Handy for just about anyone with media players to re-encode movies for the size of ipods and zen vision ms. I will warn you that when encoding, it is a pretty heavy proggy.