PDA

View Full Version : X-Wing Tour of Duty Problem

mparsl1
11-07-2006, 01:47 PM
I am sure this has been addressed before, if not then I am going to feel really stupid if this is obvious. On X-Wing 95, when you do the Tour of Duty, how do I get to the 2nd mission in any TOD? For example, I will do TOD 1 Mission 1, were you capture Corvette Bixby, then once it is a success ill hyper out, and it will give me the stats of the mission. The only other option from there is to "Exit Briefing". Once I click that, it takes me back into the same briefing for Mission 1, and it acts like I never completed the mission (I can assure you it is complete). What is the deal??

Wildstar
11-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Try going back to the Independence concourse and go to "Continue Tour" at the Tour of Duty desk. That should bring you to mission #2.

mparsl1
11-07-2006, 05:19 PM
I have! For example, when it tells me to Exit Briefing, I do, it repeats the same mission briefing, so then I go back to the Independence. It says "Continue Tour Of Duty 1", I click Yes. It still gives me the same briefing!

mparsl1
11-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Ohhhh ok I found out why! You can't cheat! haha. Wow, I have been wondering this for years. Lol.

Wildstar
11-07-2006, 08:08 PM
That would do it, too. ;)

If you need help in completing the missions without cheats enabled, feel free to pay a visit to the Morning Star site (see link in my signature)...you can get mission help as well as general tactical advice from the TacOps found in the "Tactical" section. I personally commented on some of the X-Wing mission TacOps to emphasize certain things to remember when playing those missions. :)

mparsl1
11-07-2006, 11:53 PM
oh nice!!!! definitely need help on mission 7. thanks!!