PDA

View Full Version : Force Sight problems

Xanobra
11-12-2006, 09:12 PM
I dont know if there is another thread about this, but here it is.

I have played this game through a couple times, and I have gotten force sight and all. But force sight NEVER works for me. Every time I use the power, nothing happens. At all. I really want it to work. Can anyone help?

FiEND_138
11-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Does your graphic chip support frame buffer effects? My old one didn't thus no force sight effects, holo images (just solid blue people), etc.

Mace MacLeod
11-13-2006, 08:39 AM
Yeah, do you have a Raedon card, Xanobra? The KotOR games are famous for not liking them. Check in the technical forums for more info.

RedHawke
11-13-2006, 09:18 AM
Moving to the Work Bench... ;)

Xanobra
11-13-2006, 10:12 PM
I dont know what chip i have, but with the hak pad, Ive been able to do change my character to some holo-people, like a Rakata, and that works fine. They look just like holograms.

ChAiNz.2da
11-14-2006, 10:12 AM
When you cast Force Sight, are you switching to 1st person view? (Caps Lock, I believe?)...

I don't 'think' that you'll see the effects of the Force Power unless you do so (and be switched to that character as the party leader). Heh, I don't use the power myself so it might work just by switching to the character that cast the power :giveup:

Also, FiEND_138 is right, your card must allow frame buffer effects for the power to work 'correctly' ;)