PDA

View Full Version : Mercenary Crew: Age of the Rebellion: Discussion and Recruitment thread

starmark2k
11-27-2006, 04:57 PM
This is going to be my forth attempt at doing a Mercenary Crew thread (Maybe I should copyright them) and Two failed but one is a success, So I think I’ve worked out where I went wrong in some and went right in the other.

The major failing in the Two that failed is the lack of planning that went into them. So this time round I won’t make that mistake and will not start until the planning has been done. Hence planning will be done in three stages.

1) Recruitment- This is the basic getting your character sheets and crew positions sorted out… I’m putting a 7 person limit on as I think more than that is too many.

2) Relationships- This is the real failing of the Separatist one as no one knew each other and the lack of history between Characters ruined it for me.

and

3) Timeline- This is done so we all know when major events happened in characters lives and in the Galaxy

The Story

Just after the Destruction of the death star by a farm boy from the backwater world of Tattooine. Eclipse captained by flies across the galaxy, taking on jobs no matter how hard or illegal.

The Ship Pilot Toolan Zamose’s family had been entrusted with guarding an ancient Jedi artefact which the Emperor wants.

The Ship- Eclipse
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/eclipse.jpg

(Yes I’m using the carnage, but it was a nice looking ship)
The Ship has Four heavy Turrets and twin Ion-cannons placed on the front along with a concussion missile launcher. The ship only has a single level. The bridge is small with only two seats for the pilot and captain, The turrets are located on the four corners of the ship with store rooms quarters and medical bays located down the central corridor that runs through the ship. The air-lock is at the rear of the ship next to the main engine room.

Crew Positions (on a first come first serve basis.)
Captain- Reisa ‘Raze’ Tarn (JasraLantill)
Pilot- Toolan ‘Zam’ Zamose (starmark2k)
Mechanic- John 'Space Monkey' Matthews (steven)
Medic- BiPedal Humanoid Medical Assistant 'Bif' (The Doctor)
Turret gunner 1- Rita 'SureShot' Kaiver(wildjedi)
Turret gunner 2- Travis 'Ace' Harbrig(ForceFightWMe12)
Turret gunner 3- Ulim 'Xeroree (Rexraptor2000)
Nickname:
Species:
Sex:
Appearance:
Weapons/Equipment:
Bio:
How you were recruited:

Rules- Rp forum rules are standard.
no 'super' character
no killing without
Limited char controlling only
No Jedi or force sensitives
7 day absence rule- if you are gone for 7 or more days your character becomes an NPC until you return.
Thread master controls all 'plot sensitive' Npcs

Position: Pilot
Name: Toolan Zamose
Nickname: Zam
Species: Zabrak
Sex: Male
Allignment: Neutral
Appearance: 6’ 3”, Athletic, unsharpened horns, and a cybernetic eye.
Weapons/Equipment: E1-11 Blaster Rifle, tool kit and the Chimera Crystal.
Bio: Zam’s family has been entrusted with a task for many generations, many millennia ago The Jedi were asked to protect an artefact of great importance, The Chimera crystal. Toolan’s grew up on an irodian farm where his family had lived 10 generations so they could hide from the Sith. He was always told about his heritage and how one day he will have to do as his ancestors have done for many years. But Toolan didn’t want this he wanted to explore the Stars.

He left his World at the young age of Sixteen after he had an arguement with his father about the Crystal. He stowed away on the first ship he saw by the name of Eclipse, While hiding in a crate he got hungry and broke out when he thought the crew would be asleep unfortunetly the captain was down there practicing her Blaster markmenship. While stareing down the barrel of her blaster Zam managed to blag his way out of being shot and got Reisa to not only let him stay on the ship but teach him to fly it.

While Working as a mercenary pilot he got a reputation of being both Cocky and a bit of a charmer with the ladies unfortunetly this led to him having a twi'Lek slave girl scratch out his eye. He Got a cybernetic eye put in place that goes over the top of the socket and looks like a large green light surrounged by metal. He often tells people that he lost his eye in a fight with five Trandoshans that he ended up winning.

On his travels on Eclipse his Parents died, the Empire had found the location of the Artefact and attacked the Farm. Fortunately his family managed to send the artefact to Toolan before they died and now he protects it.

How You were Recruited: He stowed away then blagged himself a position.

Relationships
Reisa Tarn- Zam and Reisa didn't get off in the best way (well being held at gunpoint isn't the best), but they have gotten over that hic-up and now are good friends. They have a close relationship with each other and are good friends, Reisa is the only person he has told about the crystal and Zam is perhaps the only one who knows her real age. She also knows about how he really lost his eye.

John Matthews- Zam gets on with John quite well they share similar interests and often play dejaric chess. They have also been known to go out to bars when they are given time off by Raze and drink until one of them passes out or goes off with a women.

Rita Kaiver- Zam secretly has a crush on the Rita, He dosen't know why but he's been attracted to her since she joined the crew. As they both share the love for adventure they often get on talking about things they've done and want to do.

Travis Harbrig- To say Zam doesn't like Ace would be an understatment, he hates him. Zam is capable of defending himself but unlike Travis he doesn't like violance although he will defend himself.

BiPHMA- It's a droid without emotion, Zam can't say he has any strong emotion either way.

Ulim 'Xeroree- As Ulim has a tendancy to watch Zam while he's flying, he can feel a little intimedated by the large alien. He often has to remind him that he's a good pilot (often in a cocky mannor), "I could thread this bird through the Eye of needle." Other than that Zam respects him for his obvious skill and honour.

Remember that your first Character Sheet does not have to be set in stone as relationships will change things.

4,400 BBY- The Chimera Crystal is created.
4,174 BBY- The Chimera Crysta is lost.
3,955 BBY- The Chimera Crystal is Rediscovered and entrusted to the Zabrak Zamose family line.
84BBY- Reisa Tarn is born on Coruscant to a human mother and Falleen father.
70 BBY - Ulim 'Xeroree is born on the Sangheili homeworld.
69 BBY- Reisa’s father abandons her mother and her to return to his homeworld to deal with a family crisis. He never returns.
58 BBY - Ulim is sent to the Forest of Ages.
52 BBY - Ulim joins the military, gets the ee at the end of his last name for it, and makes his way up the ranks.
36 BBY - BiPHMA 001 Alpha is activated, and deactivated within minutes due to faulty power distribution network.
32 BBY- The Trade Federation Blockade Naboo and the Sith reveal themselves to the jedi for the first time in many years. (ep1:TPM) Sangheili become part of the Old Republic and Ulim leaves to see the galaxy, as some Sangheili do on occasions to see what life is like off the homeworld. He takes up a 6 year old female human he names Ldha 'Xeror, her last name without the ee due to the fact that she is not in the military. During this time he is also making quite a few friends, honor and non-honor based.
30 BBY - BiPHMA 042 Alpha is activated. Prototype is deactivated due to inadequate support of the upper body casing.
29 BBY- Reisa Tarn claims she was born.
27 BBY- Travis Harbrig is born.
26 BBY- John Matthews is born on Mandalore.
24 BBY- Toolan Zamose born on Irodia. Rita Kaiver is born on Corellia. Reisa gets her nickname ‘Raze’ when she is tried of slashing a fellow spacer across the throat with a concealed razor-sharp knife. She pleads self-defense and gets off on a technicality. Reisa’s mother dies, and Reisa leaves Coruscant and her job with Chiewab Allied Pharmaceuticals to work for a private Corellian transport company. She picks up some Old Corellian from one of her male co-workers.
23 BBY- Ldha is killed when a talk goes wrong and they were outnumbered by some 'friends'.
22 BBY- The Clone War begins. (ep2:AOTC) Ulim returns to his homeworld to fight for the Confederate cause.
21 BBY- Reisa Tarn steals the Sepritists ship Carnage and renames it the Eclipse
20 BBY-Reisa takes her first transport contract of transporting supplies to Kashyyyk for the Republic. She picks up some Shyriiwook. Later that year, she takes another contract job transporting food and supplies for the Techno Union. She is ambivalent about the war. BiPHMA project team is relieved of their duties on the project, and a new team is hired. Construction of BiPHMA 001 Beta begins.
19 BBY- The Clone War ends and the Republic becomes the Empire, The Jedi are all but Destroyed. (ep3:ROTS) Rita's adventurous side is revealed. Ulim looses a finger to a Wookie on Kashyyyk, The Clone Wars ends, the Sangheili refuse to be a part of the new Emipre, and the Imperial Navy launchs an attack on their homeworld, Sanghee.
18 BBY - The Battle of Ages takes place at the Forest of Ages, where young Sangheili are sent to mature on their own for a year before being allowed back into society. The battle leaves the forest destroyed and 6 million Sangheili dead, along with 10 million Imperials dead.
17 BBY - The Sangheili are defeated and are enslaved to work on the Death Star project along with other projects of the Empire.
16 BBY - A massive riot is incited and Ulim, who was working on the Death Star with many others, is able to escape. He becomes a bounty hunter shortly afterwards.
13 BBY-Raze hires a Wookiee called Wabacca as a gunner. BiPHMA 541 Beta is activated. Unit remains active for four months, and sees limited active service in the medical corps. Unit is recalled due to cascading memory failure.
12 BBY: Travis gets fed up with his family's sporadic travelings and disappears, later gets his first job as hired muscle on the Black Widow.
11 BBY-Raze fires Wabacca after he accidentally damages a friendly ship. John's stepfather is caught in a pirate attack but is saved by Reisa Tarn. Travis begins bounces from job to job that lasts 10 years.
9 BBY- Rita runs away from home, tries to get a job on a cargo freighter, drops out of high school, gets a job
8 BBY- After an arguement with his father Zam runs away from his home and stowsaway on the first ship he finds, he's found and begins training as a pilot.
7 BBY- Rita funds her first year at combat school.
6 BBY-John Matthews leaves his home and travels the galaxy. Rita's parents fund her final three years. BiPHMA 620 Beta is activated. Unit does not see active service, and is deactivated due to insufficient data storage capabilities.
5 BBY- Zam loses his right eye and has it replaced with a Cybernetic one. John Matthews is hired by an Imperial contracter and John uses his engineering skills to help him with a secret project. BiPHMA 622 Beta is assembled, but is not activated due to necessary updates to the body casing. Unit is re-designed to more closely resemble a human being.
4 BBY- Zam's parents are murdered and his father manages to send him the Chimera crystal. John job is complete, John get's paid and leaves. Several months later he contacts Raze and is recuited on board the 'Eclispe.
3 BBY- BiPHMA is Activated. Rita jumps from job to job as a turret gunner,the ship Rita's a gunner on crashes, killing the first mate and second gunner. Activation of this unit. Unit is released to the medical corps on full active service. Travis meets up with Raze through Quilak Tong, who he knew from his time on the Widow.
2 BBY- Rita returns to Corellia, takes a job, Rita goes through a series of five restaurant jobs.
1 BBY- Rita meets Raze, gets fired again. Three months later, Rita and Raze meet again and Rita is hired as a turret gunner. Unit is acquired by Travis Harbrig, and is reprogrammed - though its medical knowledge and base ethical subroutines are left unaltered.

00 BBY/ABY- Alderaan is destroyed by the Death Star. The Death Star is Destroyed in the Battle of Yavin. (ep4: ANH) Ulim is out of the job until hired by Raze.
Now The RP.
3 ABY- The Battle of Hoth (ep5: TESB)

BBY= Before Battle of Yavin (Episode IV: A New Hope)
All dates from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_wars_timeline

steven
11-27-2006, 05:07 PM
I'll be the engineer. i'll add my profile in a bit

JasraLantill
11-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Position: Captain
Name: Reisa Tarn
Nickname: Raze (short for Razor)
Species: Human/Falleen (but appears outwardly human)
Sex:Female
Age:29 (at least that's what she tells people if they ask)
Allignment: Neutral (She's just trying to make a living.)
Appearance:Average human female height, slim build, long dark hair (but always worn in multiple thin braids)
Pic:http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/JasraLantill/86fad040.jpg
Prefers tight fitting cropped leather tanktop and leather pants (Krayt Dragon hide). Raze's father being Falleen, she has the ability to change her skin pigmentation from her normal pale cream to other colours, and the ability to secrete pheromones that can make her irresistible to the opposite sex. (Quite handy for getting what she wants, when she wants.) She also has an increased lung capacity than the average human.

Weapons/Equipment: 2 modified carbine duelling blasters, and a discreet razor sharp boot knife.

Bio:Estranged by her father’s people, and with her mother now dead, Raze took a job with a Corellian transport company as a security/turret gunner, but discovered (by accident--long story, she'll tell you later) that she had a natural talent in piloting ships. After a stint with the Separatists during the Clone Wars, Raze ‘acquired’ a ship (erm…ok, she stole the Carnage from Count Dooku after a failed attempt at blowing up a Republic relay station, but since he’s dead, he’s not going to come looking for it), which she renamed the Eclipse. Now that the Empire is in control, she travels the Galaxy, taking jobs as they come, and trying to keep a low profile.

Relationships:
John Matthews Raze knows quite a few spacers that frequent the main trade routes. One such person was a man named Ted, and his step-son, John. She once turned down a job, only because Ted needed one and he had a family to support. But the job turned sour when pirates attacked Ted's ship. Raze responded to Ted's distress call, but she was too late to save Ted from being crippled. Ted subsequently retired from the transport business. When Raze was contacted by John some years later, she felt obligated to employ him as a favour to his step-dad.

steven
11-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Position:Engineer

Name:John Matthews

Nickname:Space Monkey

Species:Mandalorian/Human

Sex:Male

Allignment:Light

Appearance:Click here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Icon_%28Stargate_SG-1%29.jpg)

Weapons/Equipment:Engineering stuff, ZAT gun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SGZatGun.jpg)*

Bio:Born the Mandalorian homeworld of Mandalore, John grew up in the average Galactic Citizen manor, the old ways of the Mandalorian Warrior were hardly ever practiced if it was it was done by a small minority of idiots. His father owned a transport ship where John was taught by his father a few engineering skills. John never his birth father, instead he was raised by a man called Ted (funny name for a Mandalorian I know) who was all the father that John ever needed.

John had planned to join Ted in this job but the ship was struck but pirates and Ted nearly died. However during the process Ted lost his left hand. This gave Ted the best reason for retirement and settle down with John's mother. When John was 21, he left to start a life. For four years John seemed to disappear off the face of the earth but returned out of the blue. He contacted and old friend of his who went by the name of Reisa Tarn after he heard she had her hands on a ship and was recuited. She invited him on the ship, he accepted and that was that.

How you were recruited:He was personally invited by the Captain.

Relations:
Raze "I've known Raze for years. Infact she was the one who saved my father from the Pirates. After that we bumbed into each other several times after that but there was a large gap where we never made any form of contact, that was mainly my fault for personal reasons. However when I was in a spot of trouble and I had to lay low for a while, I was able to make contact with Raze who offerend an invertation onto her crew."

Zam "Me and old spikey get on pretty well. We share similar interests and he's well, much more techniqual than I am. I couldn't remember parts names to save my life. I'm much better with the part's apperance, their fuctions and their limitations. Anyways, back to Zam, like I said he has a fair knowledge in mechaniques expect this guy couldn't win a game dejaric chess to save his life. Also, I've noticed that he get's kinda nervious around Rita, I personally think he has a crush on her, but what do I know?"

SureShot "I would say that she was an odd nickname but then again people call me Space Monkey so I can't complain. She can be a bit on the loud side and argues quite alot with Raze, it was worse when she first came aboard, there was a point when I think I had to throw a stun grenade into the common room to shut them up."

Ace "You'd think me being the Mandalorian that I would be the aggresive one, oh no, that's Ace's job and quite frankily he's good at it. I have nothing personally against the guy, he's just not talkative and what he says makes you wanna punch it."

Bif "Now this droid is one fine peace of work. I've never seen a human replica droid before. Best bit, he looks almost life like...almost. I'd love to see how he's made, I can't help wonder but what's accutally inside of him. Is it wires, parts like an average droid, I haven't got the foggiest."
----------------------------------
*John's ZAT gun is a unquie blaster which an unquie effect. First shot stuns the target, second kills and the third vapourises the target.

Writer
11-27-2006, 06:03 PM
Position: Turret gunner 1
Name: Rita Kaiver
Nickname: SureShot
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Appearance: Short, spiked black hair, pale blue eyes, 5' 6" tall, slender. She always has a sort of mischievous sparkle in her eyes, even when she isn't planning something outrageous.
Photo: Image: Rita Kaiver (http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o281/wildjedi/Rita.jpg)
Weapons/Equipment: twin blasters, both modified and quite small; one long knife, 20 in. blade

Bio: Rita Kaiver has always been an adventurous girl. When she was five, she wandered away from her mother on the streets of Corellia's capital, Coronet. Three days later, she returned to her family's apartment, full of stories and covered in grime. Though her parents gave her strong warnings against wandering away again, she was too daring to pay heed to their warnings for long.

At fifteen, Rita ran away from home and attempted to get a job on a cargo freighter. Furious when they turned her down, she returned home and demanded to be put through an elite combat training school. Her parents refused, so Rita began skipping school to work in a small restaurant. Two years later, she had enough money to fund the first year of her education at the combat school. After her first year there, her parents realized how determined she was to go through this and they financed her final three years.

Since her graduation, she's been taking odd jobs, mostly turret gunner positions on ships that need her. After a six month job ended in near disaster, Rita ended up back on Corellia, with enough pride intact that she wouldn't return to her parents. She worked in various restaurants for three months. Then, she met Raze.

Though Rita had been in many brawls with customers before (which usually resulted in Rita getting fired), Raze would be the only one she remembered after the fight. Raze had been exceptionally picky with her order and Rita had told her, in rather abrupt and rude language that "the establishment would not accommodate her delicate tastes" (to use the words of the apologetic chef. More what Rita said was, "[Alien profanity]! If you pick too many more ingredients out of that, you'll just be left with [string of alien words laced with profanity]!"). After a heated debate which ended in a short physical fight, Rita was fired and Raze left.

Nearly four months later, their paths crossed once more. Rita recognized Raze and refused to serve her. Harsh words were again exchanged in which Rita accused Raze of causing her to loose a job. Soon, both women were yelling as Raze wondered if Rita needed a job. Restaurant audio recorders picked up the exchange as follows:

Rita [screaming]: A job? Why the [alien profanity] would I need a job from you? I'm workin' ain't I?

Raze [also screaming]: Doesn't look like it to me. You any good with a turret?

Rita: Better than most. Why would you care?

Raze: You're hired!

Rita: Fine! *aside, to supervisor, still yelling* I quit!

The supervisor is reported to have had a complete mental breakdown and is currently in a mental institution, muttering incessantly about jobs, yelling, and somebody named Rita. She's been with the Eclipse for a year and the crew often teases her about her 'interview', hailing said interview as "the first ever interview to be mistaken for a barroom brawl!" Though their constant bickering might tell you otherwise, Rita and Raze have actually become relatively good friends.

The Doctor
11-27-2006, 08:37 PM
I'll jump in as the medic. Give me a bit to hammer out a fresh character.

ForceFightWMe12
11-27-2006, 10:00 PM
((Hm...I wonder if I can still manage to play a guy character...:xp: ))

Position: Turret Gunner 2(slash general handyman-type-dude)

Name: Travis Harbrig

Nickname: Ace

Species: Human (not too exciting...)

Allignment: Give him a tint of red and he'll be happy -- he likes life on the edge :xp:

Appearance: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/BastilaRevanforever/Renders/CabalOnline.png

Weapons/Equipment: Mandalorian heavy blaster on one hip, custome vibroblade on the other

Bio: Having a father who was a rather crummy, bottom-of-the-barrel bounty hunter, Travis didn't exactly have a pleasent childhood. His mother was almost constantly high, whether it be on spice or alcohol, his father always leaving early in the morning, not to return until the darkest hours of night. His family was dragged across the slummiest, backwater planets in the galaxy, following the pathetic jobs his father managed to scrounge up, then proceed to completely screw up. Finally, by the time he was 15, he had had enough. He took a slot in the first ship that crossed his path. He later hopped from ship to ship until finding his way into a gunner position on the Eclipse. He is also very good with his hands, enjoying modifying everything from blasters and vibroblades to droids to constructing spikes and mines. He's rather fond of violence, given his past, and can be known to have a fairly short temper.

Recruited: After quitting one of his many jobs, Raze and Travis met through a mutual smuggler friend by the name of Quilak Tong. Known for a good eye, Travis quickly took up position on the Eclipse as a gunner.

The Doctor
11-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Here we go. Thanks to Jas for her help in getting started on it!

Position: Medic

Name: BiPedal Humanoid Medical Assistant

Nickname: BiPHMA, pronounced as Bifma. Usually referred to as simply 'Bif'.

Species: Experimental Medical Droid, model 623 Beta. First model to see active service.

Sex: None. Masculine personality.

Allignment: Light.

Appearance: Startlingly human-like in appearance. 6'0", brown hair, metallic green eyes, caucassian skin with a slightly metalic sheen. Masculine features. Like this. (http://media.g4tv.com/images/imagedb2/405/40552_L.jpg)

Weapons/Equipment: This unit is unarmed.

Bio: First conceived by doctor Vitora Nethar, a human cyberneticist at the Republic Science Directorate approximately 28 standard years ago. Designed as a termporary replacement medical officer in an emergency situation, BiPHMA is programmed with the collective medical knowledge of every Republic world, as well as the medical practices of thousands of non-member worlds, in addition to ancient medical techniques not widely used in modern times. He is also programmed with the ability to learn and adapt his programming, expanding upon his knowledge based on his own experiences. His positronic brain allows him impressive computational capabilities and the ability to perform most human activities. However, he has ongoing difficulties understanding various aspects of human behavior and is unable to feel emotions.

Specifications: Weighing 100 kilograms, BiPHMA is composed of 24.6 kg of tripolymer composites, 11.8 kg of molybdenum–cobalt alloys, and 1.3 kg of bioplast sheeting. BiPHMA's upper spinal support is a polyalloy designed for extreme stress; his skull is composed of cortenide and duranium. BiPHMA was built with an ultimate storage capacity of 800 quadrillion bits (approximately 88.8 petabytes or 93 million gigabytes). At the onset, BiPHMA was constructed with a total linear computational speed rated at 60 trillion operations per second. However, through bidirectional sequencing (which compensates for signal degradation) and conversion of his main interlink sequencer to asynchronous operation, BiPHMA's computational speed was later no longer limited by the physical separation of his positronic links and, thus, became effectively unlimited. BiPHMA's storage capacity is at least 17 times that of the largest Imperial starships.

How you were recruited: BiPHMA was 'aqcuired' by Travis Harbrig almost a year ago. Given his lifestyle, Travis has had inadequate time to fully reprogram BiPHMA - though he has been able to reprogram him so that he no longer insists upon being referred to by his full name, and now responds to simply 'Bif'. Given the complex nature of his programming, it is unlikely that Travis will be able to reprogram BiPHMA to the extent that he would like.

Writer
11-28-2006, 01:59 AM
Edited Rita's bio to include how she was recruited. Also added a picture (and I must brag about the pic... in the original, she had brown hair and grayish eyes. Ah, Photoshop, how I love thee :D)

starmark2k
11-28-2006, 02:01 PM
OK I edited my Character sheet so it's alot more detailed than before. I see People have already begun on working on relationships so i'll open it officially now. We can do this while we wait for a Third turret gunner.

So i would like my guy to hate someone just to add some real tension in the ship, they should insult and belittle each other all the time. I'm also willing to listen to any suggestion with my chars relationship with yours.

ForceFightWMe12
11-28-2006, 05:36 PM
Me me me me me!!! Oooh! Pick meeeee! :lol:

It's always so fun being a jerk :xp:

starmark2k
11-28-2006, 05:57 PM
O.K, O.K... Zam hates Travis. I also changed my Bio again so It incorporates something me and Jasra discussed. So i'm going to do what i did on the second MC and do what Zam thinks of all the characters.(most of this is also requests to people i haven't discussed this topic with let.)

Reisa Tarn- Zam and Reisa didn't get off in the best way (well being held at gunpoint isn't the best), but they have gotten over that hic-up and now are good friends. They have a close relationship with each other and are good friends, Reisa is the only person he has told about the crystal and Zam is perhaps the only one who knows her real age. She also knows about how he really lost his eye.

John Matthews(request)- Zam gets on with John quite well they share similar interests and often play dejaric chess. They have also been known to go out to bars when they are given time off by Raze and drink until one of them passes out or goes off with a women.

Rita Kaiver(request)- Zam secretly has a crush on the Rita, He dosen't know why but he's been attracted to her since she joined the crew. As they both share the love for adventure they often get on talking about things they've done and want to do.

Travis Harbrig- To say Zam doesn't like Ace would be an understatment, he hates him. Zam is capable of defending himself but unlike Travis he doesn't like violance although he will defend himself.

BiPHMA- It's a droid without emotion, Zam can't say he has any strong emotion either way.

Ulim 'Xeroree- As Ulim has a tendancy to watch Zam while he's flying, he can feel a little intimedated by the large alien. He often has to remind him that he's a good pilot (often in a cocky mannor), "I could thread this bird through the Eye of needle." Other than that Zam respects him for his obvious skill and honour.

Writer
11-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Reisa Tarn- Both with quick tempers, Raze and Rita are well known for their constant bickering. Even when they don't disagree, it's almost as if they feel obligated to argue about everything. This habit has been extremely beneficial when bartering with local merchants.

John Matthews- "The mechanic?" Rita clarifies. "Well, he's nice enough, I suppose. Damn good at his job. Grumbles a bit when I break the sim... again. I guess I can't say I know much about him. We really don't have too much in common, so we don't talk much... unless I'm teasing him about various mechanical things..."

Toolan Zamose- Rita finds it extremely easy to talk to Zam. She figures it's partially because of the similar interests in adventure and danger they share. She knows he's attracted to her, but she is fiercely independent and therefore unwilling to enter into any form of relationship other than friendship.

Travis Harbrig- Rita views 'Ace' Harbrig as competition. As both are turret gunners, they often compare their kill counts and challenge one another to simulated dogfights. In addition to this constant competition between them, they both have rather short tempers, which occasionally prompts heated verbal arguments. Despite their word battles, Rita would never say she hates Ace... "Oh, not at all!" she'd answer if asked. "He's damn good at his job... just a bit o' semi-friendly competition, that's what we've got."

BiPHMA- Bif's remarkably 'human' appearance frequently causes Rita to forget that he isn't one, which tends to set off her temper at some of his more 'droidlike' tendencies. And given her desire for danger, Rita is forced to 'visit' Bif more often than she'd like to admit, whether it's for smaller scrapes or broken bones.

Ulim 'Xeroree- Rita doesn't really know what to think of Ulim. Given his age, she sometimes refers to him as 'Old One', but he's an efficient gunner. Given his position on the crew, it might be assumed that she has a rivalry with him as well, but this is not the case. "Ulim's good at what he does, don't get me wrong," Rita says, "but since he doesn't talk much to me, it's a little difficult to... rival, I guess..." Her eyes narrow. "But Ace..."

*And she walks away, muttering.*

Rexraptor2000
11-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Position: Turret Gunner 3

Name: Ulim 'Xeroree

Nickname: 'Split-Lip' (Don't say that to his face EVER)

Species: Sangheili (http://halo.wikia.com/images/e/ee/Ultracapt.jpg)

Appearance: Black Armor, 8 ft tall, green eyes, missing one of his four fingers on his left hand.

Weapons/Equipment: Plasma Sword (Seen in pic), Thermal Detenators, Republic Beam Rifle, Heavy Repeating Blaster Rifle.

Bio: His homeworld was one of the worlds that joined the Seperatist cause at the beginning of the Clone Wars at the sight of the Corruption of the Senate. He was 48 human years old at the time. His species was mainly used as special forces units in the Confederacy and also for breaking the stone walled line in major battles. After the end of the Clone Wars, his species was enslaved and used for the building of the Death Star due to their physical strenth, as the would never serve under the Empire willingly due to their beliefs. Ulim was one of the ones who managed to escape the enslavement, but has never quite forgiven himself for not being able to do anything about his species enslavement. He since took job as an expert bounty hunter due to his experiance from the war. He is very new to the crew and is still learning about them. He can forget names at times so he'll call people by the name of their species and sometimes gender such as "Human" or "Twi'lek female" if he doesn't remember their name. He has a stong sense of honor and for a bounty hunter, he has a lot more friends then the average gun.

How you were recruited: He was on the market (figurative speech) and happened to be hired Raze. Or more say, had to persuade Raze since the bounties at the time were limited to dishonorable jobs.

Relationships:

Reisa ‘Raze’ Tarn: He gets paid by her, and kills anything that threatans her safety for the most part since she is the one paying him.

Toolan ‘Zam’ Zamose: Ulim does not trust cocky pilots simply because he's known a few that have nearly, or have, gotten themselves and their crews killed. He likes to be near the bridge to make sure that he's flying things safe.

John 'Space Monkey' Matthews: Knows he exists but generally doesn't care to get to know him or talk to him.

Rita 'SureShot' Kaiver: He likes Rita's personallity, though doesn't generally talk to her due to her instinct to fight at every turn.

Travis 'Ace' Harbrig: He likes Travis's love of a fight, but dislikes his short temper, and has to remind himself that Travis is still young. He would still enjoy putting Travis through a Sangheili 'boot camp' though.

BiPHMA 'Bif': He actually prefers the driod's conversation a lot of times to others due to his time in the Confederacy. He enjoys telling the driod about things, though he is sometimes as clueless as the driod sometimes about human nature.

starmark2k
11-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Right then (i've started to many posts with OK so i knocked it up a knotch, bam!) now we have all our crew and most of us have atleast started the Relationships bit so we can try and move on to our Character Timeline, The observant Forummers would have noticed i've already started it with the films, D.O.Bs and when Raze stole the ship. Basically This is where you put on major events in your characters lives and when they joined the crew. So you know what i mean i'll give you zams for example (Remember as we'll be using BBy time desends as it moves forward.)

4,400 BBY- The Chimera Crystal is created.
4,174 BBY- The Chimera Crysta is lost.
3,955 BBY- The Chimera Crystal is Rediscovered and entrusted to the Zabrak Zamose family line.
8 BBY- After an arguement with his father Zam runs away from his home and stowsaway on the first ship he finds, he's found and begins training as a pilot.
5 BBY- Zam loses his right eye and has it replaced with a Cybernetic one.
4 BBY- Zam's parents are murdered and his father manages to send him the Chimera crystal.

((I'll explain the Chimera storyline when we start the RP))

steven
11-29-2006, 02:05 PM
26 BBY- John Matthews is born on Mandalore.
16 BBY-John Matthews begins to travell with his father, Ted Matthews.
11 BBY-Ted is caught in a pirate attack but if saved by Reisa Tarn
6 BBY-John Matthews leaves his home and travells the galaxy.
5 BBY-John Matthews is hired by an Imperial contracter and John uses his engineering skills to help him with a secrete project.
4 BBY- John job is complete, John get's paid and leaves. Several months later he contacts Raze and is recuited on board the 'Eclispe.

Writer
11-29-2006, 03:15 PM
24 BBY- Rita Kaiver is born on Corellia.
19 BBY- Rita's adventurous side is revealed.
9 BBY- Rita runs away from home, tries to get a job on a cargo freighter, drops out of high school, gets a job
7 BBY- Rita funds her first year at combat school
6 BBY- Rita's parents fund her final three years
3 BBY- Rita jumps from job to job as a turret gunner
late 3 BBY- the ship Rita's a gunner on crashes, killing the first mate and second gunner
early 2 BBY- Rita returns to Corellia, takes a job
late 2 BBY- Rita goes through a series of five restaurant jobs
1 BBY- meets Raze, gets fired again. Four months later, Rita and Raze meet again and Rita is hired as a turret gunner.

steven
11-30-2006, 02:10 PM
Don't you think that the Ecilpse crew should have a certain nemesis/villan?

starmark2k
11-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Well the Emperor has sent an agent to find the Chimera crystal so that could be him.

steven
11-30-2006, 02:19 PM
Could be. Gonna share what the Chimera crystal is?

starmark2k
11-30-2006, 02:42 PM
OK I was saving it for the RP but Heres the story while we wait for the Relationships and timeline to be finished.

4,400 years before the battle of Yavin a group of Jedi ceded from the order and choose to follow the ways of darkness. The Dark Jedi then sought to kill alll their former masters and take control of the republic. They failed in this task as a Mandalore from corellia managed to kill their leader. In Gratitude the Jedi found a rare Lightsabre crystal and enfused it with the power of the force so whoever possesed the crystal would be granted abilities to control the force.

Unfortunetly such power is not meant to weild by some and it began to corrupt the once good soldier. He began to attack the jedi slaying them and discovered the crystals other ability, it absorbed the force from those they killed. The Mandalorian killed many jedi before he returned to his home world with the intent to take the throne from Mandalore. He failed as Mandalore was no fool and set a trap for him on Mandalore V (or IV which ever was in the game) which killed him, the Crystal was somehow lost under the protection of the mandalorians.

It resurfaced during the mandalorian war when a Republic soldier found it during the final battle, The Jedi heard about its resurface and sent a Ex-Jedi mercenary to retreive it during the rise of Darth Revan. Unfortunetly 2 more mercenaries a Mandalorian and Zabrak also went after it as well as Revens dark jedi. After Revans men were defeated the Zabrak mercenary relised it had to be hidden from the Sith and took it to his homeworld where he gave it to a childhood friend by the name of Zamose.

JasraLantill
11-30-2006, 03:28 PM
((Ok, finally got the relationship thing going here...))

I got myself a ship, the Eclipse, but it’s been hell to get a crew. Or rather, the right crew. Sure, I’ve had plenty of pilots, gunners, medics, hired muscle, and GBPs (general purpose bodies) over the years. Even had a Wookie on board for a while. (Big mistake. Five years later and I still can’t get the smell out of the aft crew cabin.)
But I’m working on it. Got a pretty good group at the moment--

My pilot, Toolan Zamose. Zam for short, though. Little Zabrak bugcrawler tried to stow away on my ship a few years back. But, even though he was staring down the barrel of my blaster, he kept his cool. Even came up with a semi-plausible excuse as to why he had stowed aboard. Very nearly made me crack a smile. Told him he could stay, but if he didn’t make himself useful I was going to flush him out the airlock with the next load of garbage. The kid managed to recycle everything for a month. Now that’s thinking outside the box. Seemed to have a bit of ‘space sense’ so I figured I’d train the kid as a backup pilot. Turned out he was a natural. Much better pilot than I’ll ever be, and seems to get better all the time. Wouldn’t flush him out the airlock now for love or money. And I trust him, which is important when you’re out in the black, especially these days with the Imps cracking down on hard on the Rim systems. He’s got secrets, but don’t we all. Trouble is, his secrets aren’t entirely his own.

My mechanic, John Matthews. Another one of my charity cases. Knew the kid’s step-father, Ted. Good guy—hard-working, loyal to his friends, always willing to lend a hand—all pretty rare traits for a spacer these days. I once turned down a really lucrative job, just so Ted could have it. Figured with a wife and kid, he needed the credits more than I did. Big mistake. Huge. Not only was his ship attacked by pirates, but when I responded to his distress call, my over-zealous Wookie gunner hits Ted’s ship by mistake. Idiot. Ted nearly died and even lost a hand. Ended up he had to quit being a spacer altogether. Tough break. Good news was the pirates fared a lot worse then he did. All that was left of them was debris and some space dust. Bad news was I felt sort of responsible for the whole thing. Guilt has got to be the absolute worst emotion out of all of them. Guilt and I kept in contact with Ted over the years. Even sent him and his kid some creds every now and again. So, one day I get this message from the kid. Ran into some trouble and he needs a lift and a job. So Guilt and I gave him one. Thought I was getting just another GPB, but as it turned out, he’s a pretty good mechanic. Think I’ll keep him.

Turret Gunner Rita 'SureShot' Kaiver. Now there’s a live one. Corellian and female. That should have been warning enough for me to steer clear of her. Met her when she was working as a waitress at a restaurant in the Blue Sector of Coronet City. That should have been my second clue she was trouble. Coronet City—the Jewel of Corellia, the natives call it. Hutts call their homeworld the Glorious Jewel. Why is it when a city has ‘Jewel’ attached to its name, it turns out to be a flawed stone? Anyway, she serves me this food, or at least that’s what it was supposed to be. I complained, she got angry, words were exchanged (and not very nice words, either), and she ends up getting fired on the spot. But four months later, I’m back on Corellia and I meet her again—different restaurant, same fired-up waitress. Lucky me. Launches into me before she’d even given me the chance to look at the menu, let alone order any food. Sort of a pre-emptive strike, one might say. Starts screaming how it was my fault she lost her crappy job, followed by a string of Old Corellian profanity. I didn’t realise the language was so… bland. So, I enlightened her to some more colourful Falleen phrases of a similar nature. That didn’t go over so well with her. Or her supervisor. Not. At. All. Damn girl got herself fired again. And then, in the middle of a screaming match with the supervisor playing the part of ring referee, a truly horrible thing happened. I offered her a job as a turret gunner. Must have been temporarily insane. Either that or it was Guilt working behind the scenes again. Either way, I’m stuck with her now. But, turns out she's a lot better at shooting things than serving things. And it’s sometimes handy to have someone able to curse in a semi-dead language like Old Corellian. Gives us that little bit of class in a scuffle.

Turret Gunner Travis Harbrig. The Ace. The only one of my crew that I actually recruited. Note to self: Never. Drink. That. Much. Again. Me and John ‘discovered’ him through Quilak Tong, a long time smuggler and friend of mine. Correction. Ex-friend, of mine. Not that Travis is a bad gunner. Quite the contrary. He’s superb. Excellent marksman. Great brawler, too. Skilled with weapon mods, computers, and all sorts of repairs. Trouble is, none of the crew particularly likes him. And, Zam outright hates him. A lot. And that sometimes causes big problems on a small ship like mine. I’d consider letting him go for that reason alone, except, along with his ‘sparkling personality,’ he brought along a very unique asset. A droid. A very unique droid. A very unique medical droid.

BiPHMA Bi-Pedal Humanoid Medical Assistant, or ‘Bif’ as he prefers to be called. Why a droid was ever created with ‘preferences’ in his programming, I’ll never know. But someone gave him an extensive library of medical knowledge. He must have been created during the time of the Republic, because his knowledge extends to a plethora of non-human species. And everyone who is remotely non-human knows that the Empire isn’t that accommodating when it comes to other species. Comes in handy for us though—with me being half-Falleen, Zam a Zabrak, and a Sangheili on board…

Turret Gunner Ulim 'Xeroree. The Sangheili. Now, I’ve been around the Galaxy for a few years now, and I’ve never actually met one before I met Ulim. Interesting specimen, though he’s a bit angry, even for a former bounty hunter. It’s no wonder really, with his entire race enslaved to work for the Empire as labourers. I’d be a bit angry, too. He mentioned that he was conscripted as a labour for the Empire’s Death Star project. Wonder how he felt when it was destroyed? I’m curious, but I’d never ask him as it’s most likely a personal honour issue. And his species is really big on honour. I mean, really big. Again, it’s no wonder he’s angry and took up bounty hunting. Anyway, after listening to him tell his sad tale over a couple of Corellian Ales, he mentioned he was out of work. Rare to find a bounty hunter with a such a strict honour code. No wonder he was unemployed. Guilt was on hiatus that week, so Sympathy took his place. And hired him.

Rexraptor2000
11-30-2006, 05:42 PM
70 BBY - Ulim 'Xeror is born on the Sangheili homeworld.
58 BBY - Ulim is sent to the Forest of Ages.
52 BBY - Ulim joins the military, gets the ee at the end of his last name for it, and makes his way up the ranks.
32 BBY - Sangheili become part of the Old Republic and Ulim leaves to see the galaxy, as some Sangheili do on occasions to see what life is like off the homeworld. He takes up a 6 year old female human he names Ldha 'Xeror, her last name without the ee due to the fact that she is not in the military. During this time he is also making quite a few friends, honor and non-honor based.
23 BBY - Ldha is killed when a talk goes wrong and they were outnumbered by some 'friends'.
22 BBY- The Clone Wars begins and Ulim returns to his homeworld to fight for the Confederate cause.
19 BBY- Ulim looses a finger to a Wookie on Kashyyyk, The Clone Wars ends, the Sangheili refuse to be a part of the new Emipre, and the Imperial Navy launchs an attack on their homeworld, Sanghee.
18 BBY - The Battle of Ages takes place at the Forest of Ages, where young Sangheili are sent to mature on their own for a year before being allowed back into society. The battle leaves the forest destroyed and 6 million Sangheili dead, along with 10 million Imperials dead.
17 BBY - The Sangheili are defeated and are enslaved to work on the Death Star project along with other projects of the Empire.
16 BBY - A massive riot is incited and Ulim, who was working on the Death Star with many others, is able to escape. He becomes a bounty hunter shortly afterwards.
Early 00 BBY/ABY - Ulim is out of the job until hired by Raze.

JasraLantill
11-30-2006, 07:04 PM
((Ok, here's my timeline.))

84BBY- Reisa Tarn is born on Coruscant to a human mother and Falleen father.

69BBY- Reisa’s father abandons her mother and her to return to his homeworld to deal with a family crisis. He never returns.

24BBY-Reisa gets her nickname ‘Raze’ when she is tried of slashing a fellow spacer across the throat with a concealed razor-sharp knife. She pleads self-defense and gets off on a technicality. Reisa’s mother dies, and Reisa leaves Coruscant and her job with Chiewab Allied Pharmaceuticals to work for a private Corellian transport company. She picks up some Old Corellian from one of her male co-workers.

20BBY-Reisa takes her first transport contract of transporting supplies to Kashyyyk for the Republic. She picks up some Shyriiwook. Later that year, she takes another contract job transporting food and supplies for the Techno Union. She is ambivalent about the war.

13BBY-Raze hires a Wookiee called Wabacca as a gunner.

11BBY-Raze fires Wabacca after he accidentally damages a friendly ship.

starmark2k
12-01-2006, 08:45 AM
We just need the Timeline and relationships from Force and Doc... Then we can begin with the fun and games.

The Doctor
12-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Reisa Tarn - Species: Human/Falleen crossbreed. The unique traits she gained from her Falleen parent make her a highly skilled soldier and commander. Highly intelligent. Last examination: three days, two hours, twenty-seven minutes, and thirty-six point two seconds. Treated for minor skin abrasions and ecchymosis of the left ocular orbit.

John Matthews - Species: Human. Claims to be a member of the militaristic order known as the 'Mandalorians'. Posesses unique healing abilities. Somewhat violent tempermant. Last examination: Not submited. Schedule examination - date index 33.46.32.

Toolan Zamose - Species: Zabrak. Ship's pilot. Amount of interaction inadequate to form logical conclusion about this individual. Last examination: eight days, twelve hours, fourteen minutes, nineteen point one seconds. Treated for minor lacerations and hair-line fracture.

Travis Harbrig - Species: Human. A highly skilled mechanic and technician. His knowledge of my systems is quite unrivalled. Seems to have a personal grudge against ship's pilot Toolan Zamose. Cause of this grudge is unknown. Investigation is required. Last Examination: two days, one hour, fifty four minutes, and two point two seconds. Treated for electrical burns and minor desophemia.

Rita Kaiver - Species: Corellian Human. Quick tempered individual. Appears to use violence and unnecesary amounts of cursing as a defence mechanism. Last examination: three days, two hours, twenty-one minutes, and seven point two seconds. Treated for severe intoxication, minor skin abrasions, and a blow-out fracture of the left orbit.

Ulim 'Xeroree - Species: Sangheili. Seems to have difficulties reading human emotions. Last examination: one day, three hours, eight minutes, and three point one seconds. Scheduled examination. No difficulties noted.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

36 BBY - BiPHMA 001 Alpha is activated, and deactivated within minutes due to faulty power distribution network.
30 BBY - BiPHMA 042 Alpha is activated. Prototype is deactivated due to inadequate support of the upper body casing.
20 BBY - BiPHMA project team is relieved of their duties on the project, and a new team is hired. Construction of BiPHMA 001 Beta begins.
13 BBY - BiPHMA 541 Beta is activated. Unit remains active for four months, and sees limited active service in the medical corps. Unit is recalled due to cascading memory failure.
6 BBY - BiPHMA 620 Beta is activated. Unit does not see active service, and is deactivated due to insufficient data storage capabilities.
5 BBY - BiPHMA 622 Beta is assembled, but is not activated due to necessary updates to the body casing. Unit is re-designed to more closely resemble a human being.
3 BBY - Activation of this unit. Unit is released to the medical corps on full active service.
1 BBY - Unit is acquired by Travis Harbrig, and is reprogrammed - though its medical knowledge and base ethical subroutines are left unaltered.

ForceFightWMe12
12-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Reisa Tarn: Ah, la capítan. Dear, dear Raze. She’s a cool girl, we get along alright I suppose. That weird pheromone thing though isn’t always convenient – I find myself a little affected by them at times. A little annoying, sure, but…*shrugs slightly, grinning strangely* Hey, ship gets lonely in hyperspace, you know?

John Matthews: Dunno much about the guy – sometimes we talk, technical stuff, that kinda thing. I know he got pulled up on the ship as some mercy thing, but Raze never really got into it. I don’t mind the guy – he’s damn good with his hands, keeps the ship in pretty good shape even with all the gun fights and stuff. Dunno how he doesn’t go crazy – seems like every time he fixes it, the hull gets shot up again – Oh and uh – That’s not my fault, of course. <.<

Toolan Zamose: Keh, that stuck up little…*insert colorful language* Don’t mention his name. Ever again.

Rita Kaiver: *laughs* Heh, Sure-shot! Hilarious little firecracker, that one. The occasional spat but hey, keeps you on your toes. She’s a gunner, and a hulluva good shot. So we might not have the calmest relationship, but….I think we've ended up breaking the sim at least fifty times between the two of us...

Ulim Xeroree: He’s a quiet guy – dunno too much about him. Never come across one of his kind – he’s a Sangheel or something like that, isn’t he?

BiPHMA: Ah, Bif. One of my finer… ‘acquisitions’. He’s great when we get into a scrap.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

27BBY: Travis is born
12BBY: Travis gets fed up with his family's sporadic travelings and disappears
Late 12BBY: gets his first job as hired muscle on the Black Widow
11BBY - 3BBY: bounces from job to job before meeting up with Raze through Quilak Tong, who he knew from his time on the Widow

The Doctor
12-01-2006, 11:11 PM
No timeline, Kira? :P

ForceFightWMe12
12-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Working on it :xp:

starmark2k
12-02-2006, 05:45 AM
OK i have two ideas for stories now they're not exactly original as two of you will think that they both sound awfully familliar. but hey they're god stories and didn't really work the first time around so we have two options

1) The carbonite Jedi- After a long Dry spell Raze decides it's time to take a 'No questions asked' Smuggling Job. After Eerie things start to happen onboard and the Imperials seem to be attacking the ship for no reason. She opts to open a crate... She finds a jedi frozen in carbonite.

2) The Bank Job- Raze get's hired by an old friend to break into 'The Vault' the beleivably unbreakable spacestation that holds the most prized possessions and wealth of an imperial Moff.

So i'm going to start the thread in 5 hours and go with the majority rules on a vote. if no one votes i'll just do a thread that can go either way untill someone votes.

steven
12-02-2006, 05:54 AM
I vote for Number two. Btw, there's a good chance I wouldn't be online for the rest of the day. Just thought I'd let you know

JasraLantill
12-02-2006, 06:44 AM
I think I'd like to do #1 to start with. I think it would give more 'action' for the turret gunners if we're constantly being attacked by the Imps, and possibly more opportunities for us to solidify the relationships between the crew.

If we do decide to do this one, I've got some questions: Do we 'thaw' the carbonite and that's how we find out it's a Jedi? Or is there some sort of 'documentation' that comes with him that tells us it's a Jedi? Or is it someone that one of the crew recognises?

Rexraptor2000
12-02-2006, 08:14 AM
I'd have to go with #1 also.

I doubt that any of the crew besides Raze and Ulim have actually ever seen a Jedi before, due to the fact that they were born right before the Clone Wars. I would think that we would thaw him out and find he's a Jedi or find some documentation.

starmark2k
12-02-2006, 08:31 AM
Well if it is #1 we find a lightsabre and also some of the crew will get visions and feel like they're being watched so they'll put 2 and 2 together.

Writer
12-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Despite the 'deja vu' sense I get from the Jedi idea, I think it's the most logical way to bring our crew together... not to mention the whole 'being watched' thing will prompt some rather entertaining posts for me to write about Rita :p

So, I guess I vote #1. And we can always do the bank job later.

starmark2k
12-02-2006, 12:40 PM
Here it is
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=173196
The RP has begun...

ForceFightWMe12
12-02-2006, 02:24 PM
T3h W00tness ^.^

Master_Archon
12-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Well, I've read alot on this, and I like it, and I know it's probably too late to ask, but it doesn't hurt to ask either, so I will. Can I join, or are your specifications on the amount of people filled? Besides, I know of one position you forgot to fill, actually I probably know of two or three, but those aren't important, just the first one. So, wadda ya say?

Writer
12-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Maybe it'd help your case if you specified the position you wish to fill :p

I, for one wouldn't mind an additional crew member. However, I am not the thread-starter, so I think I'll hush up now :D

Master_Archon
12-05-2006, 11:23 PM
@WJ; I kinda wanted to keep the position that I wanted to fill as kinda, like...back up ammo, but I see your point, no want in wasting time with it I guess.

Well, the position would be the fourth gunnery position, because, if I'm not mistaken, there are four guns, and only three gunners. Unless the picture of the ship is outdated, or the fouth gun is controled by remote, though unlikely, because the other three aren't.

starmark2k
12-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Forth Gun is manned by the captain.

And i'll let you join providing you can put forward a decent case for you joining, and why Raze would hire you anyway. (Put the forth turret is still manned by the Captain unless Jasra says she wants to give it up... But no making her feel like she has to!)

Master_Archon
12-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Okay, a decent case...hm?

Well, I don't have to be hired for one thing, I could be captured. Why am I captured by you guys? Well, my guy could be hired by the empire to hunt you guys down, either to attain the Chimera Crystal, though I'm sure you wanted that as a later plotline. The other thing I could be after besides that, could be the frozen jedi you guys are/are going to smuggle. Unless I'm mistaken, and the frozen jedi plotline isn't going to be done.

But after much deliberation I could be allowed onto the crew, and Jasra doesn't even have to give up her gunning spot, I could become a Quartermaster, the Cook, or one of several other open positions.

Another benefit of me being new, is you guys would only have to put down your characters' first impression of my character, instead of a long relationship to my character, in your relationship lists'.

If it has to come down to Raze hiring me, then Raze could go out to find a new crewmember, either because she feels she has her hands full with enough, and she's having increasing disipline problems aboard, so she wants to hire a Quartermaster. Or she's tired of having badly prepared food aboard, so she wants a cook, or maybe she's having problems with making the food last on long voyages, so she wants a Cooper, there are other positions I could probably fill that you guys could think of for me, if you don't want me as any of those positions; those are just basic ship positions in a crew, I don't have to be or want to be a dead body.

I can't really think of anything else for my case right now, though there probably is a bit more I could add, I just hope this helps.

steven
12-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Feels kinda sill allowing someone who was trying to kill them to allow the assiliant to cook their meals for them...

starmark2k
12-06-2006, 02:46 PM
I have to agree with Steven, and the jedi thing wouldn't work either as it would be tooo similar to MC:AOTE and i'm trying to avoid jedi this time round... The only thing i can personally think of is that your char is an old friend of someone. You get into some trouble and while we're on Nar shaddar you bump into them ask for help. They go to Rave and her 'Pity' takes over and she allows him to ride to the destination. Some point during the journey you earn your place.

Basically it's that or nothing... so do a char sheet and pick someone to be old friends with and if they are cool with it. We're go. Check The timeline while doing this please.(If you want it to be me your character probably needs to Zabrak or lived on Irodia for a time.)

steven
12-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I don't mind being that old friend...

JasraLantill
12-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Raze probably would approve a passenger (especially a paying one), but she wouldn't give up her turret that easily. ;)

Master_Archon
12-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Well, I guess this means I can join, so, thank you! :D As for the old friend, thank you steven for the offer, but after you see my char. sheet you may or may not want your character too associated with mine, he's a...hunter, not a good kind for humans at least.

My best bet for an old friend would be Ulim, and I already know Rexraptor rather well enough. So I don't think he'll mind, though, you can never be too sure about things, so I'll wait to see what Rex has to say. Though, as I said, I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind.

In that period of time, I'll iron out my character sheet, and post it in a little while.

Rexraptor2000
12-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Your character can be an old friend of Ulim's.

Master_Archon
12-06-2006, 05:04 PM
And there you have it folks, before I even blink he responds. "How do you do it Rex?" :lol: Just teasing Rex, thanx.

Edit: - Okay, well, since I can't double post, I guess my character sheet will have to be edited onto this post.

Position: Undecided

Name: Otaktay Wicasa

Nickname: Sage

Species: Xeno-Predator/Yautja (http://www.stephenyoull.com/images/NewGallery/Medium/predator-midnight.jpg)

Allignment: Neutral (surprisingly enough)

Appearance: Dark steel colored armor with light metallic luster, mottled-slight reptilian reddish skin, deep entrancing dark orange eyes, 8 ft. tall, 300 lbs. 87% of it muscle, exremely muscular, but limber and lithe, capable of great acrobatic stunts; easily mistaken for tall human when mask-helmet is on, has clan taboo symbols tattooed into his throat [dishonor], left temple [disgrace], and right eye [shame], has enormous scar running across left eye his scar tissue healing his eye partially shut; other large scars and burn marks on various areas of his head and face.
Picture: General look of my character. (http://www.geocities.com/anrkist645/ALIEN-PREDATOR-HUNTER2.jpg)

Another basic look of my character:
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/Boomernugget/Predator.jpg

Weapons/Equipment: Bare Hands; Maul-Blade; Glaive-Staive; Combi Stick; Speargun; Plasmacaster; Smart Disc; Wrist Blade; DC15s-Blaster; DC15a-Blaster Rifle; Cryoban Grenades; Various Traps [Mines]; Medicomp; Dark Blade Clan Armor System; Clan Honor Mask; Various Trophies; Sack of Valuable Metal Trinkets, Gems, Stones, and Small Rare Fossils (Secret: He doesn't know those things are valuable, big hint for how he might finally convince Raze to let him get a ride [and how he 'pays'])

Personality: Often quiet, Otak has a problem with being considered uncaring and unkind; often the root of many cruel jokes due to his lack of self pride, now gone, and shreaded. He is often distracted in battle due to his constant habit of remembering his shamful past, causing him to be easily tripped up, beaten, shot, and quite a few other things in battle.

He is, as said, partially blind, his left eye barely able to open. He has slight internal damage, in his right lower stomach region being a severe weakpoint on his body, causing him much pain when struck, often if it is struck lightly enough to not knock him down, but hard enough to cause him great pain, he goes into a state of rage, often a danger to those in the immediate visinity, and to himself mostly. He can easily be knocked to his knees if struck hard enough in that region, though it still wont stop him from trying to rip your leg out.

Bio: Otaktay was born on an unkown planet, where he grew up with the hard life of a nomadic hunter. After enough time in his life had passed, he was tested, and left on his first hunt; an absolute success. He soon went out on his own, hunting where he would, but often as his life would have it, he would be called to do ritual hunts, on sacred grounds, often very successful. But hardship came, when he broke several of his clan's ritual laws, causing him great dishonor. So he soon ended up isolated on the planet he had been hunting on, exiled, and disowned, the planet devoid of what little life it once had.

He stayed for around 70 human years, though seemingly long for any creature, besides a wookie, it was nearly nothing in his species standards. His clan chief retrieved him, sending him on what is known as a Merit Hunt, and though it sounds like the name of something a boyscout would do, it was quite the opposite. This mission, meant to have him regain his honor, through hunting on sacred grounds in an extremely dangerous area. Often the individual is supposed to either die in battle, or come out severely wounded, not exactly a boy scout job.

He proudly accepted, hoping to wipe out his dishonor through combat, and regain his lost honor through death. Making a long story short, he was found later, with medium class wounds, and his hunt complete. He was disgraced, though his dishonor was gone, he had no honor in general, and was not highly wounded in anyway; he was what is known as, a disgace among his people. So as tradition dictated, he was to travel off, and find new hunting grounds, where few to no Xeno-Predators had ever hunted before. He would be monitored, but his chooses would be his own, the size of the hunting grounds would be his own limitations, and his choose of prey was his own, though dishonorable kills were still viewed as defiling.

He soon flew far, finding few inhabited worlds, nearly none offering him any kind of hunt. He soon found his way into the known galaxy, where he found numerous hunting grounds. He was why many crime bosses were found dead on Corellia at one time; the Red Street Massacre they called it, six crime bosses, along with their captains, and head cronies found dead across the city, hanging fleshless from signs, and buildings. He was also the cause of many other, massacres, and outbreaks.

But as luck would have it, after many years of good hunting, he got captured, and several ritual laws broken again in his escape. In his attempt to keep people from finding his ship, he caused it to self destruct, destroying a quarter of the huge metropolis he was in, but sadly, he survived. His clan located him again, and gave him the marks of shame, disgrace, and dishonor, all bad signs to his people. He was exiled to wander the galaxy he had chosen to hunt in, doing what was necesary to survive.

He soon stowed away onboard a freighter, getting off at Naboo. He soon found that if he kept his mask-helmet on, and kept his weapons as well hidden as his body would allow, people didn't really pay much heed to him, this galaxy's people being used to different alien species.

It was here he shortly met Ulim. A rare species in the galaxy, he was quickly passing through, and he recognised Ulim's species as a distant relative to his own species. Otaktay attemted to communicate, but this came to little more than Ulim's frustration, and Otaktay's dissapointment. Though Ulim had understood more of what Otaktay was saying than any other species he had tryed to interact with, it was still rather pointless. Otaktay, soon set about to isolate a single voice for each word he had recorded, and then seperating each word into it's own storage in his computer system. To make things short, he created a way for him to communicate with others, using his voice mimicry system in his Armor and Helmet.

Otaktay soon became a poacher, a human poacher, where he captured important figureheads for crimebosses to use as ransom victoms. His job also included assassination, often of entrepeneurs, or rival gang bosses, ect. This allowed him to do the one thing he really only knew how to do in life, hunt. In this career he had several small run ins with Ulim, often he was after a bounty similar to that of which Otak would be hunting or poaching, but never really the same person, just the area in which their targets were.

But the business died down after the Empire booted in, and started quieting things down. This is where his story is now, stranded on Nar Shadda, he has no way of getting off, and few jobs to do, realising very early in his life this galaxy required currancy, though he would just prefer to do without, and just hunt, life brings needs, and he won't hunt needlessly, knowing he won't get any credits for it. So he sits, waiting, hoping he'll get a job some way some how, so he can get off the slimeball of a planet. But with his reputation on Nar Shadaa, most crime bosses either want him dead, or captured, so this has created a tension he cannot ignore, and this increases his need for leaving.

How you were recruited: Meets Ulim, Ulim takes him to Raze, pity has a party, and he gets transport offworld, eventually becoming part of the crew. At least that's the plan.

Okay, I am done, hope the character is entirely acceptable, and I hope you like it! I'll post, or edit in my characters timeline later. :) Again, Thank You for letting me join! :whtsmile:

Edit: - Okay, I edited in his 'weaknesses', more than enough I think. I also gave him some star wars weapons, dont worry, you'll see'em.

JasraLantill
12-07-2006, 07:08 AM
Very detailed, Master_Archon! Now Ulim will have a 'friendly face' on board. :)

starmark2k
12-07-2006, 08:46 AM
I don't mind people being aliens from other franchises (Otherwise i would have 'shot' rex down for the Halo) but you have to do a better job at integrating the species into the Star Wars universe otherwise the character won't work. Firstly you need more Star Wars esque weapons, Also you have to make sure you balance the characters strengths to his weaknesses so he isn't the virtually indestructable alien seen in the films. I haven't seen you add it but i'll bring it up anyway... you cant have a personal cloaking device.

Sort these points out and you can join.

Master_Archon
12-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Well, I don't see what my character would need with Star Wars weapons, second, melee weapons of those types ARE in the SW universe. Glaive exactly like a double bladed sword, only serated. Combi Stick is just like a quarter staff, just with more appendages. But I'll intigrate some SW weapons if you say so.

As for weaknesses, I'll add a personality section to my character sheet so as to include his weaknesses, because I can't really put them anywhere else...can I?

starmark2k
12-07-2006, 02:09 PM
OK Guys so you know my laptop fell on the floor and has stopped working so i'll probably be AWOL until i get it repaired or get a new one (so i could be off for a while). So i'm leaving the wonderful Jasra in charge until i return (as she is the ship captain). Alos i'd appreciate it if Wild, Jasra or Steven could post this in the AOTE thread so sting and Ex know whats going on.

I'm using my work computer at the moment and am breaking several rules doing this, so i proberly shouldn't do it again.

Master_Archon
12-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Well, just so you guys know, I edited my character sheet with a personality (meaning his weaknesses) part, and added some Star Wars weapons like what starmark wanted. So I've done everything I've been told to do, can I be considered joined, and post in the RP thread!? Please!!!

JasraLantill
12-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Ok, since you've edited your character per Starmark's request, and Starmark is temporarily out of commission and graciously nominated me as 'alternate' threadmaster, I say...

YES! YOU CAN JOIN! :)

Since Ulim is still wandering around Nar Shaddaa, I suggest you go ahead and bump into him. He can bring you back to the ship to meet Raze and the rest o the crew (when they all get back).

The Doctor
12-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Or you can meet up with Bif and Travis.

Master_Archon
12-07-2006, 06:33 PM
YA!!! I love you Jasra....um, that was a moment of weakness...don't take it literally...*looks around nervously* "Yeah, I'm gonna go do the RP thing now."

But seriously, THANK YOU!!!!

Edit: - @The Doctor; But my character has no clue who you guys are? At least I think?

starmark2k
12-08-2006, 08:31 AM
K guys i've managed to get access to a net capable computer for around an hour a day... but my laptop may be fixed by tomorro any way so i paniced for no reason at all.

Writer
12-08-2006, 12:03 PM
You're back? *hides written up planned scene with Nic in AOTE*

You need to go looking for Jana now. You'll probably find her in the common room. [/Mind Trick] :p

EDIT: I just realized this is the D&R thread for AOTR... *checks hair color*

Yep. It's blond. :D

JasraLantill
12-15-2006, 05:30 AM
To those that haven't heard the news, Wildjedi has quit the thread (and apparently the whole of LF as well.) He said his goodbye in the Yoda's Swamp forum (link (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2230267#post2230267))

Starmark, I'm quite happy taking over Rita for the moment, sort of making her an NPC for the time being as we did with his other character in the other MC thread. But as you're the threadmaster, it's entirely up to you.

Dark_Lady
12-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Wait, if wildjedi's going, *cries again* can I make a char to replace his? I'm pretty sure I can work up a decent relationship with one of the chars (preferably Raze) and you guys are still on Nar Shaddaa, right? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just loved the other Mercenary Crew RPs (even the two that didn't last) and was really sad I was too late to get on this one. But if you guys would let me in I'd be so happy. :D

I really like when the RPs are planned out as much as this one is, and all the people in it are active, so I know this is one that will actually last, unlike many of the RPs on LucasForums. I promise not to be boring either. And, I finally found a time I can get on the internet from my parent's house, so I should be able to get on. When I'm back at college in a month I'll be able to get on even more.

Please?

JasraLantill
12-21-2006, 02:51 AM
Wait, if wildjedi's going, *cries again* can I make a char to replace his? I'm pretty sure I can work up a decent relationship with one of the chars (preferably Raze) and you guys are still on Nar Shaddaa, right? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just loved the other Mercenary Crew RPs (even the two that didn't last) and was really sad I was too late to get on this one. But if you guys would let me in I'd be so happy. :D

I really like when the RPs are planned out as much as this one is, and all the people in it are active, so I know this is one that will actually last, unlike many of the RPs on LucasForums. I promise not to be boring either. And, I finally found a time I can get on the internet from my parent's house, so I should be able to get on. When I'm back at college in a month I'll be able to get on even more.

Please?

It's not totally up to me (as Starmark's the thread master) but if you post a character sheet, we might be able to work you in to replace WJ's Rita. Or you could actually take over Rita, if she suits you.

And yes the crew is still on Nar Shaddaa, but we were planning on leaving soon (at least, I think that was the plan... :s) but I suppose you could always meet us in transit. (Perhaps we encounter you as the only survivor of a partially destroyed and derelict ship?)

At any rate, post a character sheet if you want to introduce an original character. That way, Starmark can make a decision on how to work your character in if he decides you can join.

starmark2k
12-21-2006, 08:39 AM

Please?

It would be useful if you could just take Rita but if not can we have it as if your character was on the ship all the time just asleep or somthing and we'll kill off Rita later. But we still need a differant crew position for you so if you think of somthing let us know.

Master_Archon
12-21-2006, 09:10 AM
Well, D_L can always take over Rita's position (gunner position) when she dies. I say that something happens that causes Otak to kill her!!!! Muahahahah!!!!! Okay, maybe not, though it's a possible idea, I'd think that it'd put me at odds with the crew, and it'd be a bit too disrespectful towards wildjedi's character, so I'd have to say don't do my idea, but it's up to you.

steven
12-21-2006, 09:32 AM
To be honest we don't really have to kill her off. We could still use her as a NPC which could be usefull. If he don't want her to be the gunner, we could just simiply have her in a small accident which makes her loose sight in one eye or something.

starmark2k
12-22-2006, 01:36 PM
OK i have an idea how we can kill off rita but also keep her in the story... i'm stealing ideas from Farscape and the New battlestar galacta. Basically what if by the aid of the Chimera crystal Ritas Spirit ended up inside of Zam's head like john/scorpius or Gaius/Six from the forementioned tv shows.

steven
12-22-2006, 02:21 PM
That could work. Also, it would funny to walk into Zam having an arguement with Raze.

JasraLantill
12-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Works for me. Plus, it'll give Zam someone to talk to when he's all by himself in the cockpit. (And Raze will obviously think that he's going nuts, which will make things more interesting anyway. :) )

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Position: Cook/Janitor (Gunner? It depends on what you decide for Rita.)
Name: Kanitha Venn
Nickname: Flick
Species: Human / Xenomorph (Alright, no one I've talked to knew what this was so far, so for the sake of convenience, xenomorphs are the aliens from Alien. Except this is Star Wars, so I'm warping the species to suit my needs. :p)
Sex: Female
Alignment: Neutral / Dark (She has a split personality.)
Appearance: 5' 11" tall. Her body looks pretty much like a normal human female's, except for the fact that she has shiny black skin with a greenish tinge, and clawed hands. Her hair is the same color as her skin, and the strands are slightly thisker than normal human hair. It reaches just a little past her shoulders. She has a long prehensile tail with a sharp, dagger-like point at the end. She has bright white teeth that resemble icicles, and her canine teeth are much longer than normal. Her eyes are green and yellow.
Weapons/Equipment: Tail, anything she can lay her hands on. She's no slouch with a blaster, but she doesn't own one.

Well, okay, since this is another species, I might as well lay out the strengths and weaknesses like M_A did.
Strengths: She is incredibly acrobatic and can be extraordinarily quiet when she wants to, so she's very good at sneaking around. She is somewhat lighter than she looks, and can climb up walls, across ceilings, etc., like a gecko (or a fly, or whatever other animal you can think of :p). She can find her way in absolute darkness with no trouble at all. She doesn't show up on the infrared spectrum.
Weaknesses: She is terribly afraid of fire, with no logical reason whatsoever. She's allergic to bacta and most anesthetics have no effect on her. Her dual personality causes her to act in an erratic manner sometimes.

Personality: Flick is usually very quiet, but on occasion, she does remark on something or crack a joke. Her voice is soft and drawling with an accent. She has a dry sense of humor. She likes messing around with mechanical equipment when she's bored. She doesn't usually hang around with anyone, she likes to keep to herself. She likes that dark, and she doesn't like cold places. She has two personalities, the first is basically what I just wrote, the second she reverts to when she's under stress, or sometimes for no obvious reason whatsoever. Her second personality is pretty much the same, but dark, ruthless, and cold, all instinct and no heart.

Bio: Flick grew up on the streets of Nar Shaddaa. She never knew her father, and her mother died of an unknown disease when she was five years old, so she had to make a living as best she could. She'll brush off almost any questions about her past.

She disappeared for a few years, rumored to be working in the Outer Rim somewhere, and when she returned, she was no longer human.

(Okay, she's never going to tell anyone what happened, but here it is anyway. She took what was supposed to be a short job on a backwater planet in the Outer Rim, smuggling for a group of colonist who were sick of the authorities getting their hands into everything. Just before she arrived, a group of explorers had discovered a crashed ship of unknown origin. What they found is still unknown, since none of them survived, but shortly afterwards the colony was overrun with parasitic organisms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenomorph_%28Alien%29), which were eventually contained and destroyed, along with the ship and whatever was on it.

Flick was one of the earlier people to be infected, and surprisingly, the only one to survive. Since the alien inside her was a Queen, it had a much longer incubation period than the others, and this gave them time to perform the required surgery and destroy the creature.

Okay, a few minor notes on my version of the xenomorph. When the alien develops inside a host organism, it picks up its DNA. This gives the xenomorph a better chance of surviving, because it adapts to the environment that it's host was living in. However, this causes a chain reaction in the host's body, and it picks up DNA from the xenomorph as well.

After Flick was released from the hospital, she left and would have continued jobhopping around the galaxy, but her body was slowly changing from the inside, so she stayed at another relatively unknown planet, keeping to herself, until the transformation was complete.)

Flick is a jack-of-all-trades, and a master of none. (Cliched, I know.) Given her life so far, her talents naturally lean towards the stealing/smuggling/running end of the spectrum. She's a surprisingly good cook, though. "Hey, how do you think ah survived all those years?" she'll say if you ask her.

Recruitment: While searching around for yet another job, Flick met Raze and offered her services. She serves as the cook and used to man one of the turrets until Ulim showed up. And, well, he was better. She doesn't have any hard feelings, and she'll always be ready pick up where she left off if another spot opens up.

Reisa ‘Raze’ Tarn: "Well, she's the captain. Ah get along with her as well as anyone, I guess. 'N she's one of the few people who would hire me, given the way ah am. Yeah, she's good."

Toolan ‘Zam’ Zamose: "He flies. That's about it. We don't talk much."

John 'Space Monkey' Matthews: "Nice guy. Very good at what he does."

Rita 'SureShot' Kaiver: "Hmmm, likes arguing with Raze. Other than that, no comment."

Travis 'Ace' Harbrig: "Now there's someone ah can understand, at least a little bit. Even if he is a bit cocky."

BiPHMA 'Bif': "He's a droid. A medical droid. What else can ah say? Although ah am kind of curious what he looks like inside."

Ulim 'Xeroree: "Interesting. He's a bounty hunter, but he's so dang honorable. It's actually a nice combination. He's manning my gun now, but ah don't mind. He deserves it, you know?"

Otaktay Wicasa: "Who?"

Okay, now what do I need to change? I'm sure there's something messed up that I didn't notice. :p

JasraLantill
12-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Like what you got so far. So... have you decided where/how your character will be integrated into the current crew? Will you have just been sleeping on the Eclipse or will we pick you up later?

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 05:46 PM
I'll have been sleeping. Unless you want to pick me up later.

JasraLantill
12-23-2006, 05:50 PM
Great! Perhaps you can use Raze and Rita's latest argument (which had to have been pretty loud) as an opening to jump into the RP.

Master_Archon
12-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey, that could give my character an oportunity to meet someone new, like, my guy could have been directed to the wrong room, ect. It's just an idea, but it gives a good reason for your character waking up, heheheh! Also gives a good laugh, because I don't think your character's going to like an eight foot tall alien walking into her room, hahahaha! Makes me laugh when I think about it.

Edit: - Sorry, didn't see your post above Jasra, but it depends on D_L for which way she'd rather wake up, if she wants to wake up your way, my way, both ways, or an entirely new way.

JasraLantill
12-23-2006, 05:53 PM
That would work too! :)

Master_Archon
12-23-2006, 05:56 PM
By the way, I haven't seen you around the Forums in quite awhile, how are you (I mean you D_L, not Jasra, incase that was confusing)? Oh, and me and Rex both are wondering when you'll post your...wait, no can't advertise...um, I'll get back to you on this.

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 07:03 PM
Oh, I'd love if you came into my room, and you're right, I'm not going to like it. :p

Master_Archon
12-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Well, that's kind of a...parody, I think? Well...welcome, and, um, well, yeah, get your char. sheet up...I guess, nothing much else I can think of to say, so, yeah. :)

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Well, I got it up. (And if M_A can be a Predator, and RR can be from Halo...) :p

JasraLantill
12-23-2006, 07:57 PM
Looks fine to me. We need a cook! In fact, I also like having another human/alien cross in the RP. (She and Raze have something in common. Sort of. :) )

Suppose it'll be up to Starmark to give his approval, but I think he'll be okay with it. If not, tough. :P Go ahead and post.

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Okay, I've got to go eat dinner now, but I'll be back. :)

And a side note, M_A, you've killed Kiande Amedha? Oooh, this should be interesting. :p

Master_Archon
12-23-2006, 09:47 PM
You understand Yautja? You're right, this will be interesting!

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Well, I know a lot of the words for real but I won't in the RP. Major Predator and Alien fan here. :p It's going to be interesting because of what I am.

Rexraptor2000
12-23-2006, 09:59 PM
Good to have you here DL. I'm also a Pred and Alien fan.

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 10:08 PM
So in other words, I probably didn't have to put that long of an explanation in my bio? *groans*

Master_Archon
12-23-2006, 10:16 PM
No, I'm sure you didn't, people seemed to know what a Xeno-Predator was, even though that's a whole lot easier to decipher than Xenomorph.

@ Rexraptor2000: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!

Rexraptor2000
12-23-2006, 10:24 PM
I've been having a guest over at the house so they've been occupying some of my time.

Master_Archon
12-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Oh...I thought it was because you got Gears of War....okay, either way you were still off for awhile there, you even missed the betrayal of wildjedi. *sobs* He left! The whole sha-bang! LucasForums and all, he just, said bye, and never posted anywhere ever again, it was horrible!

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Yeah, that was too bad. And so nice of you not to kill me. :p I would have been the shortest-lived character ever.

Master_Archon
12-23-2006, 10:51 PM
That would be wrong, and godmodding, and it's just not chivalrous to kill a lady! (Yeah I know chivalry died a long time ago, but it still doesn't stop me from being a gentleman.) :D

Edit: - I have a friendly suggestion, I keep trying to imagine someone having a femanistic face, and hair, and then making their head as long as a football, more or less, and everytime I'm able to fully comprehend that image, I kinda get creeped out! So maybe you should, instead, have her have tendral-like, or spiny hair, instead of the long head, you can keep the ridge, that's fine, but as I said, it's only a nice suggestion. :whtsmile:

Just try to realize, I'm only making a friendly suggestion, I don't want what I said to seem rude. :)

Besides, thinking of that really does give me the willies!

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 11:02 PM
She doesn't have hair... :p

-edit-

Gah! I didn't put that! I will now. See, I told you I missed something. I actually think it would look alright, you're probably imagining something quite different from me. I actually almost just gave her a normal head, but the skull just makes her so much more alien. I'd change it though. What do the rest of you think?

Master_Archon
12-23-2006, 11:35 PM
The no hair thing's fine, though even without hair it still kinda gives me the willies!

If you wanted to make her more alien, but seem humanistic enough, you could've given her the tongue instead! No, I don't mean a french kiss either. I mean the tongue with a mouth! that'd give her that alienistic edge, but keep her rather human, beyond the black lusterous carapass skin, and the tail....and the teeth, and the claws/nails, and the natural/unnatural capability to crall on almost any surface...am I missing anything?

Dark_Lady
12-23-2006, 11:38 PM
I would have given her the tongue, but that would pretty much prevent her from speaking Basic (or anything else, for that matter). Alright, I'll change her, although if it creeps you out that much, it's actually a good thing. :p And I'll specify that she has claws.

Master_Archon
12-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Ah, D_L, I didn't mean for you to change anything if you didn't want to! Humph, now you've got me feeling guilty. Hum, well, to have a mouthed tongue, yet be able to speak, you could say it's thinner/smaller than the normal Xenomorph tongue, and you could make it longer, so that it has a more deadly and promonent role in being somthing you can use against someone, and you could say it's less carapassed and more muscular, thus flexible, thus alowing speach.

But I do NOT want you giving her the tongue if it's because I'm pushing to hard or making you feel guilty, or anything like that, because I feel like crap now that I practically forced you into normalizing her! I was only explaining how speach could be acheaved while having the alien tongue.

Dark_Lady
12-24-2006, 12:18 AM
Lol, I won't give her the tongue. So don't worry. And she's fine more normalized, I've had plenty of ideas for half-xenomorph characters since I watched the films, and that was just one of them. Changing to a slightly different one isn't going to hurt anything.

Master_Archon
12-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Well that's okay, I guess...why do still feel like a sleeze though?

*sigh* Well, there's also acid spitting, no, no! I should shut up now before I make myself feel worse.