PDA

View Full Version : [TSL] mjpb3's Blonde M!Exile

mjpb3
12-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Nothing particularly *special* about this mod, I just wanted to release it here in TUCE since I do have it up on my site now.

-----

This is a very simple mod that adds a new blonde male PC to KotOR II.

This mod came about from experimenting with Disciple's head. I noticed that the textures for Disciple and PMHC04A (the *Jesus* looking head) are very similar, leading me to believe that either/or one of the models is based off of the other. (I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time. :lol: )

Anyway, in a fit of frustration at not being able to get *Disciple* (the default Disciple head, that is...) to look like I want him to, I decided to try pasting Disciple's texture over the texture of PMHC04A, just to see what would happen, and this is the end result from doing that.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net/sm-Screen-23.jpg

Here's the link:
http://www.cjt0202.net/mjpb3mods.php
http://gamemods.mjpb3.net

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!

Inyri
12-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Well I'd say it's an improvement over the Disciple, and both games seem to be a bit lacking in blondes, so definitely a good thing. Doesn't look half bad, either! :)

Kainzorus Prime
12-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Looks very good, most of the skin on 'Jesus' head usually dont cover all of the beard.

Master Kavar
12-09-2006, 09:44 PM
I like it; the clean shaven and blond hair gives him that classic super hero look. Does he have any dark side transitions?

mjpb3
12-10-2006, 01:15 AM
I like it; the clean shaven and blond hair gives him that classic super hero look. Does he have any dark side transitions?

Just eye color. I'm not a huge fan of ghastly darkside transitions.

Shem
12-10-2006, 01:37 AM
Just eye color. I'm not a huge fan of ghastly darkside transitions.You and I are exactly alike in this area. All the heads I use or make appearances in my personal games for both KOTOR games are just eye transitions. I believe ROTS answered how that works according to George Lucas.

Arátoeldar
12-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Just eye color. I'm not a huge fan of ghastly darkside transitions.

Thank You. I can use him for light or dark play throughs.

Ghost Down
12-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Oh awsome! That looks really nice mjpb3!
Whould it also be possible to release those clothes that he is wearing in the portraits?
And maybe a suggestion but did you consider using the long haired hispanic head? I think it whould be alot more suitable for a skin like that, not that this one is bad or so, it's just that his chin is a bit ..Large, sorta like Jay Leno, hehe..

@Shem

Could you perhaps upload your DS transitions to KOTORFiles? :)

- Ghost Down

mjpb3
12-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh awsome! That looks really nice mjpb3!Thanks!

Whould it also be possible to release those clothes that he is wearing in the portraits?Those are just recolors of the basic male underware suit-dealy that the males already wear. No mod, I'm afraid.

And maybe a suggestion but did you consider using the long haired hispanic head? I think it whould be alot more suitable for a skin like that, not that this one is bad or so, it's just that his chin is a bit ..Large, sorta like Jay Leno, hehe..Err, that's because his chin was formerly covered by a beard. :lol:

I actually like his face. It's different, and I am always up for different in either game as I have literally played them both to death.

Besides, if I am not mistaken, Latino Heat, aka long-haired Hispanic male #1, has a messed up head model -- or at least he does in MY game. Everytime I have ever used that head, there is always a "growth" jutting out under his chin that looks quite "icky".

Also, the texture files are somewhat different, so I don't see me making this from Latino Heat. Sorry.

mjpb3
02-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Would any mod be so kind and change the name of this thread to
[K2] mjpb3's Blonde M!Exile?

Thanks!

Mod note: Done. ~M

Knickalen
04-22-2008, 01:56 AM
Has this shown up anywhere other then the dead link where it was originally available?

Ferc Kast
04-22-2008, 07:08 AM
Has this shown up anywhere other then the dead link where it was originally available?
Here's a page with most of her mods: http://www.cjt0202.net/mjpb3mods.php