PDA

View Full Version : Your E-persona

Miss_Mayhem
01-07-2007, 05:49 PM
While completely incomprehensible to otherwise intelligent adults, the younger generation has ebraced the internet-age and pull themselves in; crafting a unique, seperate e-persona - a compilation of each persona they have created for themselves on different sites. Post links to each of your tangent selves, be it your MySpace, Xanga, Fanfiction, Deviantart, Livejournal or Fictionpress accounts ... etcetera etcetera ectera.

turtlefreak
01-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Oh, person, I got a deviantart.

Does neopets count?

Miss_Mayhem
01-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Yes. You just have to provide links to them (beneath the quick reply are the posting rules. Click on 'vB Code is on' and it will tell you how to link). Normally, I would never put up a thread like this or reply on one, but RD is small and in the 7 months I've been here, I've learned of the general sense of trust a small comunity provides, and as such I will choose to beleive that there will be no reprimands for linking.

DeviantART (http://miss-mamacita.deviantart.com/)
My negleted MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/miss_trippy_isperfection)
Ninja ForPrez's Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/ninjafor08 )

There's more, but it's mainly for other forums, I have to dig up the links. The Myspace is rather ignored for the fact that I know it will be used for keeping up appearances. Being socially obligated to have a Myspace, i created one and am now obligated to look up school chums and chat it up and keep up a socially appealing facade. It's not like I have no social graces, but if that MySpace is used for it's evil bidding, I will be unable too act random and zany or try and strike up anything intellectual. RD and my dA are otherwise unrelated and leave me free to be as open minded and as honest as I am.

turtlefreak
01-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Yeah, MySpace is full of dumba$$es (Marquez) *cough*

Miss_Mayhem
01-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Too ture *sigh* Will you put that airbrushed leopard onto your dA?

Samnmax221
01-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Uh, I've got like 10 accounts purely for the purpose of trolling.

Miss_Mayhem
01-07-2007, 06:43 PM
That's messed up. I imagine that was your original intent when you got to RD only to instead be embraced for being so off the wall and over the top.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-07-2007, 07:20 PM
That's messed up. I imagine that was your original intent when you got to RD only to instead be embraced for being so off the wall and over the top.
Absurd!

DarthAve
01-07-2007, 07:52 PM
PREPAIR FOR A LOT!!!

My LJ (http://missave2011.livejournal.com/)
MY xanga (www.xanga.com/Darth_Ave) (No more updates tho)
My fanfiction.net profile (http://www.fanfiction.net/~darthavery)
My Devoantart, even though I don't really do anything. (http://darthave.deviantart.com/)

turtlefreak
01-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Will you put that airbrushed leopard onto your dA?
If and when I get it back and only if you scan it for me.
Okay, here we go
http://www.myspace.com/turtlefreak1119 (Myspace)
And crappers, my deviantART isn't working so I can't put that up now. But there's that one.

Das Mole
01-07-2007, 11:09 PM
my myspace (http://www.myspace.com/oh_dayumn618) is retarded.

don't waste your time looking at it.

also, if you ignored my statement and you did waste your time, here are more time-wasting fake myspaces of mine:

francine jones. (http://www.myspace.com/franjonescheerleadingstar)
sylvia trigger (http://www.myspace.com/sylviatriggerdominatrix), who is actually a hall monitor/security guard at our school. i made it to ridicule her.

enjoy?

Samnmax221
01-07-2007, 11:12 PM
You raceest!!!!

itchythesamurai
01-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Eric, stop projecting your prejudices on others. We all already accept your old-fashioned hateful ways.

Poopdogjr
01-08-2007, 03:57 PM
The intraweb is a cruel cruel mistress. ....Who is smokin' hawt.

Davinq
01-08-2007, 06:55 PM
I guess this thread has nothing to do with RPing then.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m293/davinq/batman-04.jpg

Samnmax221
01-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Eric, stop projecting your prejudices on others. We all already accept your old-fashioned hateful ways.
Mole is the one who says the Security guard is from Niger.

Das Mole
01-08-2007, 11:01 PM
what?!

it's pronounced "nigh-jeer". dur

it's a legit place, apparently. although i thought it was only nigeria, but i guess niger's a country too. it was listed in the scrolly of countries that you can put down as where you live. so blame myspace.

Samnmax221
01-08-2007, 11:12 PM
You know you were asserting that she was a niger.

IZ THIS AN AUNT JEMIMA COOKIE JAR!!?!?!?

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-08-2007, 11:13 PM
OH LAWDY LAWDY

Samnmax221
01-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Mastah not goin' tah' be happy when he hear bout' dis.

Das Mole
01-08-2007, 11:17 PM
except she's latina.

actually i don't even know what she is.

she looks chinese/latina/white/eskimo/native american all rolled into one.

basically, she is a freak of nature.

but i know she is not a strong black woman.

and

i was not insinuating anything.

the "anal niger" is an inside joke with somebody ELSE, thank you very much.

Samnmax221
01-08-2007, 11:19 PM
the "anal niger" is an inside joke with somebody ELSE, thank you very much.
DAt was uncawled foh'!

Das Mole
01-08-2007, 11:25 PM
oh, sorry massa.

Miss_Mayhem
01-09-2007, 12:21 AM
This thread got spammy fast D8. Oh well, but I'm pretty sure that this thread would be locked just about anywhere else.

Poopdogjr
01-09-2007, 12:42 AM
We do enjoy a great deal of freedom here. I appaluad the mods for not being uptight with us. It really makes this place great.

Samnmax221
01-09-2007, 12:47 AM
We may sound racist but its not about ethnicity, its more about pushing boundries. Oh **** I was making a hard boiled egg and turned on the wrong burner, the handle of the pot was over that burner, I could have melted it.

Miss_Mayhem
01-09-2007, 01:48 AM
I've always wanted to put tinfoil over the stovetop to see it melt |:)

Oh, RD, how I love you so. No modz, hardley any rules, you truly are the jungle.

Halo_92
01-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Holy biscuits and gravy we better get Batman in here quick.!

Damn he is already here.

Psychochaos3
01-09-2007, 04:20 PM
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1102031/

KingCheez
01-10-2007, 12:10 AM
psychochaos im going to ruin your gay fanfiction now because you are an a young narutard and need to learn the ways of normal people before you grow up k

Das Mole
01-10-2007, 12:12 AM
i got a facebook today. it scares me.

Psychochaos3
01-10-2007, 06:04 PM
psychochaos im going to ruin your gay fanfiction now because you are an a young narutard and need to learn the ways of normal people before you grow up k
Don't be a homophobe. Besides, I'm not exactly at Narutard level .
I've never been to a con, cosplayed, our even made fanart. Sure, Ive watched some epsodes I think are good and I'm up to date with the comic, but that's pretty mild. I've seen true narutards, and I've nothing compared to them.

Samnmax221
01-10-2007, 06:13 PM
I've never been to a con, cosplayed, our even made fanart. Sure, Ive watched some epsodes I think are good and I'm up to date with the comic, but that's pretty mild. I've seen true narutards, and I've nothing compared to them.
In ur loveshax laggin crashin' your yiffs.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/Samandmax221/FAGGORYDAGGORYDOO.jpg

zelda 41
01-10-2007, 08:35 PM
let's see.
Gaia:http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=4071986
Livejournal in my sig, and fanfiction, but no stories yet

Samnmax221
01-10-2007, 08:49 PM
So i herd u liek mudkips.

DarthAve
01-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Do you wear those weird hoodies with that white haired guy on the back? The narutards at my school wear those with there FMA bookbags.

zelda 41
01-10-2007, 08:56 PM
I'm not a Narutard. I don't really watch it that much anymore. Kinda got bored, so I've moved on to Bleach

DarthAve
01-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Kinda like I stopped watching SFU when I missed a single episode?

I swear, I was clueless.

zelda 41
01-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Same with Bleach. Missed week before last week and I'm like wtf up?

DarthAve
01-10-2007, 09:15 PM
I swear...

one week later..

"Who the f*ck is he? And where's Gabe? Why IS DAVE IN A HOSPITAL BED?? OH GOD I'M LOST!!"

zelda 41
01-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Off topic: Let's all descuss Top Chef for tonight.

DarthAve
01-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Off topic: Let's all descuss Top Chef for tonight.
Marcel raps.

'nuff said.

Samnmax221
01-10-2007, 10:05 PM
I make furries cry.

Miss_Mayhem
01-11-2007, 01:35 AM
That reminds me ... Me and my friend were making fun of each obscure clique we could think of. Our unanimous agreements were:
Emos- closet lizard-people
Goths- The ultimate rejects and at the bottom of humanity
Furnifiliacs- Get over it. Lamps and other assorted furnitures are not hot and never will be. I bet the nearest LaZ Boy recliner store has a restraining order against you freaks.
Furries- WTF!? How are cats and squirrels and foxes and various other fauna sexy? Are you into bestiality? You need to see a psychiatrist for that. No seriously, RIGHT NOW. Before you draw another bunny prostitute with skank boots and a DD bust.

Samnmax221
01-11-2007, 03:44 AM
No Emos and Furries are at the bottom.

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Our school really has two major divisions and one fence sitting.

The Preps, which consist of jocks, snobs, rich kids who don't go to the rich school, and people who have no hearts.

and

The Emos- consist of the goths, emo's, anime geeks, nerds, poor kids, people with bad fashion sence, and illeterate people.

The normal kids are just those who arn't really any class. They're not cool enough to be preppy, but too cool to be with the emos. They're very in between, just kinda dress differently, just very ordinary.

zelda 41
01-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Goths- The ultimate rejects and at the bottom of humanity

:mad: I find that very offensive. I may be a goth, but I'm not at the bottom of HUMANITY!!!!! *glares at the preps* They are.

turtlefreak
01-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Furnifiliacs- Get over it. Lamps and other assorted furnitures are not hot and never will be. I bet the nearest LaZ Boy recliner store has a restraining order against you freaks.
Furries- WTF!? How are cats and squirrels and foxes and various other fauna sexy? Are you into bestiality? You need to see a psychiatrist for that. No seriously, RIGHT NOW. Before you draw another bunny prostitute with skank boots and a DD bust.
That is kinda' creepy. is it a psychological disorder or do the do it by choice?

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 09:36 PM
:mad: I find that very offensive. I may be a goth, but I'm not at the bottom of HUMANITY!!!!! *glares at the preps* They are.
Umm...no they arn't.

The bottem of humanity is pedophiles, dur!

turtlefreak
01-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Say Wha'?

Miss_Mayhem
01-11-2007, 09:45 PM
How could I forget the lolliconers? How true, Darth. They are the bottom pillars of society...followed by furries and furnies. And TF, I'm not sure. It may be psychological - or it may be a closet quirk that they keep private. Though according to the forums on dA, you'll begin to see really weird and perverse stuff on sites like furAffinity and then there are other sites for people who find being eaten erotic. There was an entire flamethread on dA that got deleted by the modz about that *shudders*

Question: why arent there more Gothica Lolitas in America? Cuz the dresses are great for Halloween or breaking down family values in frills and ruffles.

itchythesamurai
01-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Pederast > pedophile. Fo sho.

Das Mole
01-12-2007, 06:19 PM
preps aren't at the bottom of humanity. i love preps. i'm not one of them, but i have a lot of friends that are. =\

i'm a fence-sitter. i guess. i definitely am not goth. and i'm not emo, or at least, i don't have the crazy emo look.

KingCheez
01-12-2007, 07:39 PM
haha my school is the most diverse group of people ever.

school breakdown:

"Skaters": everyone who has dumb hair and pac-sun shirts and skates to school. in my book a 6/10

"Nerds": actually having the newest technological garbage is very cool so 8/10 because there are always those star trek dorks

"Preps": these guys actually mingle with the jocks a lot. you can find some fencesitters like Kevin. they're really nice people usually 9/10

"Jocks": the basketball team, the football team, the (****ty) cheerleading team. boring to talk to 7/10

"Emo": there's really only one of them any more and all the girls like him and he is an obvious faggot, like all emos, and STILL denied me to the dance 0/10

"Emohags": the new version of faghags. need i say more? 0/10

"Greasers": (NOT EVEN KIDDING) can fix anything you own in the world, already have a Cadillac for when they're 16, lean against walls and snap out rhythyms during passing periods, and hang out at a&w. i'm the head greaser so 10/10

"MEHICANS/GANGSTUHS/dumbasses": they're actually not so lame, not so dumb, but you rarely ever see them not skipping school 8/10

"normal kids": they're all actuall very interesting but so what 5/10

all your schools suck in comparison.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-12-2007, 08:32 PM
I can smoke and leave my school and I don't have to be there until 10 AM.

itchythesamurai
01-12-2007, 09:05 PM
I think I'm classified as one of the weird/quirky/eccentric kids, but everybody likes me more or less and I don't get made fun of. I'm fairly friendly and accepting of everybody.

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 12:08 AM
That's a lie and you know it! I always imagined you to be ... Idunno - skipping out on school for the mere pleasure of eating corndogs.

KingCheez
01-13-2007, 03:13 AM
ooh, burn

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 04:30 AM
I eat semi-healthy and haven't had a corndog in months. Also, I've never skipped school except for playing hookie a couple times when I hadn't completed a major project or something of that ilk.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Me thinks that there are several basic groups and then everyone breaks off from there:
Emos: I've never seen are true emo before but everyone has been accusing each other of being one.
Skaters: These people try to be emo and think that they're all that. From what I've seen, they try to be white and ghetto at the same time. They think they're popular but I think there lame.
Jocks:These are the white kids of the social class. They have everything and always are getting more. These are the kids that you see at the mall with names like "Cody" or "Chandler" or "Ashlee" and other crap like that. Some of them can be nice but others are just dumb!
Nerds:It's not that hard to classify a nerd. These are the kids who have no life and just sit there and study. The tipical nerd has no fashion sense and is a "loner". They are the ones who found the anime club and other dumb groups like that.
Gangsta's/Thugs: Most of the time, the guys are doing body shots and the girls are in the bathroom plaster to the mirror spraying hairspray and gel. These people will probably (and unfortunately) get shot before they rech 20.
The Foreigners: These are the peeps that are usually called the "wet backs" or "the Asian nerds". It's a horrible stero type and ironically, these are the kids that do the best in school.
The Outsiders: This group of people are those that are rejected by society and have to form their own class. This usually is a mix of people and can be really nice.
I know people from all of these groups and sometimes, when I talk to them separately, I see that they are all sort of the same; Adolecent kids that are just trying to make it in the world. These groups are really dumb stereo types and have no relevance to the kids them selves. I hate these classes and when I think about it, it all boils down to "popularity". But you know what? I have a question: WHAT THE F*** IS "POPULARITY?" I am yet to understand what that term is? If you were to go around and ask people who is popular, I think that even they would be uncertain. If you think you have any explaination of the meaning of popularity, I'd really like to hear it.Who's to say that there is such a thing? In fact, homework: If you're as curious as I am, go and ask everyone at school what they think of popularity. I'm interested now. Is it clothes, money, or the kid's personality its self? There's a question to ask your self too.

zelda 41
01-13-2007, 04:34 PM
We've got two classes:

Jocks: The annoying preps who have at least 5 cell phones, 3 ipods, and other dumb stuff. Way I see it, they are rich and the white ghetto kids.

Nerds: Anyoneone who's poor, wheres glasses, fat, ugly, anime fans, or emo.

Course, I don't fit in or want to fit in to either group, so I'm my own group.

KingCheez
01-13-2007, 05:48 PM
We've got two classes:

Jocks: The annoying preps who have at least 5 cell phones, 3 ipods, and other dumb stuff. Way I see it, they are rich and the white ghetto kids.

Nerds: Anyoneone who's poor, wheres glasses, fat, ugly, anime fans, or emo.

Course, I don't fit in or want to fit in to either group, so I'm my own group.

sorry but you fit the nerd description as good as it gets

zelda 41
01-13-2007, 06:00 PM
yeah,but they don't accept me to their group so I'm alone :(

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 06:58 PM
But you're still a part of the RD Elite, so be happy!

I go to the same school as Turtlefreak, and no, TF, there are alot of Emo's - several of them posers, which is pathetic since why would anyone want to be Emo? Some are nice, others downers.

There is a small collection of skaters, kids who are into Avril Lavigne and wear tight pants and own a couple of skateboards they lug around. Meh.

There are the nerds who tend to be smart in an area or two in exchange for social graces. They have little fasion sense and play Yugioh(?) in a teacher's class. Tend to be Narutards and into role-playing. [liking -certain- anime and videogames seems to be exempt. The most popular of kids, even girls, own a system or two. Game consoles are treated with the same collectability and vigor as ipods]. Tend to be annoying.

There are the preps, whih consist of *really* only girls. They are rich and tend to shop at Hollistor. Some are snobbish, some of them are actually good to talk to.

The hiphoppas are a good majortiy of the school since the number of white kids that attend it does't exceed 20. Wear SouthPole, Rocaweare, BabyPhat, and Phat Pharm. You never see their shirts since they wear big baggy sweaters over them - even in summer. Their sneakers are their pride and joy. The girls really layer their clothes, though they tend to be tight, wear dark eyeliner and big hoop earrings. The guys shouldn't be taken too seriously; and some of girls get into fist-fights - but are generally rather nice if not a bit wild.

The normal kids, a clique in and of themselves. Most kids will fall into any of the mentioned categories, so those remaining fall into this one. Not too outstanding, though I'd say the normal kids aren't very kind nor patient for the most part. I suppose I fall into this one, though I could pass off as a hiphopper if I wanted to.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Mayhem, you'd clasify as a nerd if it weren't for your fashion sense. I guess a little normal but I think that everyone is weird.

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 07:11 PM
*sniffles* It's not my fault I'm fan-freakin'-tabulous. I've been anime-sober for a year now, and even when I wasn't I was limited to an anime-themed wallpaper and that was it. And the fact that I'm into videogames was the only reason I ever became friends with some of the more popular guys back in 7th grade. I dunno about their status now, cuz if you asked me or anyone else in our classes to name a popular person they probably couldn't.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 07:14 PM
exactly. And wen you say "popular guys", please don't tell me you mean Marquez. *shivers*

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Never. Got it?

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Just because a guy is popular doesn't mean you have to accept his advances. Gosh, I wish someone had told me about that a few years ago.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 07:23 PM
What are you talking about?

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 07:26 PM
It's not my fault if I thought the school would disown me as a prude if I didn't sleep with him! Leave me alone! You don't know me!

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Wait are you a chick or a dude? It's hard to tell on the interwebz

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Why don't you ask around? I'm not going to let you impose gender roles on me, fascist.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 07:37 PM
I said nothing

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Itchy's a guy.

Das Mole
01-13-2007, 10:46 PM
my school:

emos - yeah, there are actual emo's at my school. they're alright though.
goths - creepy. blech. there are two twins who think they're vampires..funny story. in consumer class last year one of them had a scab on her knee and picked it off in class and it started to bleed and the blood ran down her leg, and she ran her finger up it and licked it off her finger, and the teacher went catatonic for about 2 seconds and then he was like "uh................... why don't you go to the bathroom to clean that up......." and she was like "alright". weirdo
preps - my favorite clique that i don't belong to. not to be confused with...
jocks - hate them. pompous arrogant decks
geeks/nerds - used to be in with them, and it took me two years but i got the hell out of there *phew*. no magicthegathering at lunch for me, thanks.
sluts/whores "plastics" - like them only for comic value. otherwise they can go f*ck a tree, which they probably have already done at some point.
art freaks - they're characters to say the least. interesting? i guess. oddballs? definitely. do i want to stay away from them? most of the time.
sexually active band geeks - well, i'm a band geek but not necessarily sexually active....=x. gotta love 'em
desperate wannabes - lol probably the clique that i'm the closest to falling into. but they're not that bad.
unfriendly black hotties - ugh. annoying. standing in huge clusters right in the main area of the halls where like 3 hallways meet up and you have to squeeze in between them to get anywhere.
burnouts - yeah, they're alright. laughable at the very least.
normal kids - my favorite, since i'm one of them :)

that is all.

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 11:19 PM
sluts/whores "plastics" - like them only for comic value. otherwise they can go f*ck a tree, which they probably have already done at some point.

Dude, you ever see Evil Dead? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Evil_Dead)

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 11:39 PM
sexually active band geeks - well, i'm a band geek but not necessarily sexually active....=x. gotta love 'em
They're my favorite. The band kids at my school are totally rad(especially hot choir kid.), even if their not sticking flutes up their ~tweet tweet tweet~

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 11:42 PM
Now kids, there is nothing wrong with experimentation and exploration as long as you keep your wits about you and remember that safety comes first.

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Unless you are losing your virginity to someone to save them from being gay. So they can still go to heaven, even though you should probably be pure before marraige to go to heaven....

Yeaaaaah, I just got finished watching Saved. It was HILARIOUS!

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 12:02 AM
I liked Macaulay Culkin and that Jew girl in that. **** the rest of it.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 12:07 AM
I really wish he'd die.
http://thecia.com.au/reviews/p/images/party-monster-3.jpg

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 12:17 AM
I liked Macaulay Culkin and that Jew girl in that. **** the rest of it.I thought they made fun of the super Christians well. Makes me wanna quote it.

"I crashed my van into Jesus!"

"Let's get our Christ on, let's kick it Jesus-style!"

Halo_92
01-14-2007, 12:44 AM
A woman just walked past my window. She had a bloody knife in her hand.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 01:06 AM
Halo you aren't good at being random. People will just ignore a comment like that. Say something provocative yet believable.

Halo_92
01-14-2007, 01:07 AM
Im serious.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 01:18 AM
Oh okay. Dont care.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 01:24 AM
Halo you aren't good at being random. People will just ignore a comment like that. Say something provocative yet believable.
http://www.efcer.org/images/calendar/ym2005/ted-haggard.jpg

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 01:28 AM
Eric the unfunny dip****s called they want their jokes back OLOLOLOLOLOL

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 01:31 AM
Its Ted Haggard, what isn't funny?

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Your posts.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 01:45 AM
Your posts.
You're not really comedy gold right about now yourself, stop criticizing me for not putting much effort into my work lately.

"I did not have sex with that man, we did some crystal meth, then he gave me a backrub."

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 01:59 AM
Yeah because the chatbox and IRC are where it's at.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Yeah because the chatbox and IRC are where it's at.
bah, I'll come around sooner or later. I don't like chatbox' people who fail can find their way in.

turtlefreak
01-14-2007, 12:14 PM
They're my favorite. The band kids at my school are totally rad(especially hot choir kid.), even if their not sticking flutes up their ~tweet tweet tweet~
I agree with Ave! Band geeks are hot! Oh, Mayhem go close your ears, I'm about to say something very incriminating. *talks in a loud whisper* There is a fine baritone player and the world's best drummer in my band class.*looks up to see Mayhem listening to the whole thing. Reaches for crowbar* Uhh, don't be surprised if you don't see Mayhem for a while...

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm kinda happy I quit band. I was offered for jazz band, but still quit. Because I really like choir and love to be in it. Plus, in band we have playoffs, like, every other week. I don't really care for practicing so it's another F off my report card.

turtlefreak
01-14-2007, 02:19 PM
I enjoy band. It's full of clowns so it's like the fun class of the day

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 03:54 PM
I got a harmonica before Christmas. I've never been able to play a musical insturment in my life. But this was dirt cheap and came with instructions on how to play it so I've giving it a chance. Mostly I just blow randomly into it and chase my dogs around the house while they bark in protest. I think most great muscians began learning their trade this way. I'm sure Motzart would go around throwing random pieces of paper that he wrote notes on at his animals. I saw that on the history channel once.

zelda 41
01-14-2007, 04:37 PM
I luv choir! I'm doing a solo next month for compatition. But if my teacher doesn't let me in the descant, I might go mad.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Motzart

Someone just fell out of my good graces.

turtlefreak
01-14-2007, 07:26 PM
I don't think Motzart chucked his work at his pet dog...

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey everyone makes spelling mistakes. Even Stephen Segal. Besides, eat feces.

P.S. Motzart looks like a funny name. I think I'll name my kid that.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 07:35 PM
Besides, eat feces.

Coprophagia is a big, dirty word. Better coming out of my mouth than going in though, I say.

milo
01-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Hey everyone makes spelling mistakes. Even Stephen Segal. Besides, eat feces.

P.S. Motzart looks like a funny name. I think I'll name my kid that.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Assuming that someday you'll have sex with a woman that is!

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 07:46 PM
Your mom doesn't count?

turtlefreak
01-14-2007, 07:49 PM
See, woman is the key word there. And poopdog, I pitty your kid. He has my condolences. *pats future kid on the back*

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Hmmm, that sort of explains a few things then. I have to go bathe myself in antibiotics. If you'll excuse me.

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 07:59 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Assuming that someday you'll have sex with a woman that is!
OHDISS

Consider you LEAVE ALL YOUR FIANCE'S! you'll probably be a virgin till death.

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Damnit Ave, this isn't about you an me. This is bigger then us. If we don't get this forum above 30 posts per hour IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE, and damnit I can't let that happen. DAMNIT.

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 08:25 PM
Damnit Ave, this isn't about you an me. This is bigger then us. If we don't get this forum above 30 posts per hour IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE, and damnit I can't let that happen. DAMNIT.
THAN LET'S POST LIKE THE CRAZY BITCHES WE ARE!

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 10:46 PM
OK!..DAMNIT!

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 11:16 PM
OK!..DAMNIT!

Better than OK Go, amirigh?

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm downloading a demo of Dreamfall what should I expect?

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Judging from my skimming of its Wikipedia article, a fairly aesthetically pleasing and overall interesting experience.

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Better than OK Go, amirigh?
They're good at dancing on treadmills.

I tried that once....I'm not as good. ~looks at 1 inch scab on the back of ankle~

Poopdogjr
01-15-2007, 12:25 AM
I was actually considering buying Dreamfall the longest journey for the xbox. What a co-ink-e-dink.

OMG speed 2 was on earlier too. That's 2 co-ink-e-dink's in a row.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-15-2007, 02:27 AM
Yeah, decided against it since it's the middle episode of a trilogy so idk what the ****'s happening. Gonna get Dark Messiah though, I'm almost done dling the demo now.

Samnmax221
01-15-2007, 02:36 AM
Gonna get Dark Messiah though, I'm almost done dling the demo now.
Heard it was sucky eye candy.

itchythesamurai
01-15-2007, 02:36 AM
Yeah, decided against it since it's the middle episode of a trilogy so idk what the ****'s happening.

Speed 2? Gosh, I hope they aren't cranking out number three.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-15-2007, 03:57 AM
Bad itchy.

Smon
01-15-2007, 05:01 AM
http://www.animutationportal.com/uploads/photos/359.jpg

Halo_92
01-15-2007, 01:12 PM
lol.

Miss_Mayhem
01-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Sush! If you lol the governator will raise the taxes! It was also a oneword post, you you get bonked on the head.

Samnmax221
01-15-2007, 05:39 PM
The Govenator wants to institute Universal Healthcare, hes in the bad book now.

Miss_Mayhem
01-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Universal Healthcare has it's ups and downs...

Samnmax221
01-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Its stupid and I'm not paying for it.

Poopdogjr
01-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Steven Segal should run for governor of Connecticut. I'd vote for him.

DarthAve
01-16-2007, 05:35 PM
I wish my grandma would run for President. Everyone in the country would like her chili.

zelda 41
01-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Voltaire should run for Indiana's govener. I don't care I'm a kid, I'd totaly sneek in and vote for em'.

btw, anyone hear how Oprah had a crazy fan and he wanted her to run for president? He made a friggin campain for her.

DarthAve
01-16-2007, 08:42 PM
I want either

Grandma
or
Christopher Walken

to run for president. Both would do very well.

zelda 41
01-16-2007, 08:52 PM
OMG I FOUNDS IT!!!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=60453322

MUST.BE.FRIEND

DarthAve
01-16-2007, 09:21 PM
OMG I FOUNDS IT!!!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=60453322

MUST.BE.FRIEND
I've known about his myspace forever. I've got friends on LJ who are telling him to get an LJ so he can see our fandom that is caps_topchef and marcelissex

turtlefreak
01-16-2007, 09:53 PM
No! I am gonna run for president and you all are required to VOTE FOR ME! I will make sure that there is a nerd protection agency, and a whole bunch o' other crap that this country needs! Vote for Lextington, got IT?!? :nut:

Miss_Mayhem
01-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Bam! There's your nickname: Lexington. See? That's how we do here on RD.

itchythesamurai
01-17-2007, 01:27 AM
Oh snap, Barack Obama is launching a presidential exploratory committee!

Miss_Mayhem
01-17-2007, 01:31 AM
OH SHNAPS! And yeah, I read about that on AOL news. I'd prefer him over Hillary fosho - more levelheaded.

Poopdogjr
01-17-2007, 01:34 AM
I have already expressed my views on him. I still think Ninja's campaign is going well. We really haven't done any campaigning per see, but we have been thinking outside the box, and creating new shift paradims and revolutionizing the status quo and such. Also we are playing Okami. Its funny drawing bombs near people.

Miss_Mayhem
01-17-2007, 01:40 AM
Okami is like a really pretty mind trip ... And I dont see much need to waste e-dollars until the prez campaign is in full swing - then we bring out the big guns. I seriously need to see how much adspace in the theaters costs so I can buy some and put up Ninja ForPrez campaigns. In all seriousness, it/he can at the least be a means to convince the younger voters to ACTUALLY vote - got off yer lazy asses and participate in the electorale procees dammit!

Poopdogjr
01-17-2007, 01:54 AM
How funny would it be if it actually caught steam and became this big thing? I know, it'll never happen. But it's fun to use your imagination. The powa o' your mind! IMAGINE!

Miss_Mayhem
01-18-2007, 02:00 AM
If it happened, I would be ecstatic. I'm imagining ... and it's wonderful. It could be a full blown e-meme, if we really tried. The chances are rather slim, but with proper netwworking and enough vigor it is possible. In that event we could convince more people to register and vote (preferably for Obama in the realm of reality).

DarthAve
01-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Oh snap, Barack Obama is launching a presidential exploratory committee!
Barack Obama: picking up where Jesse Jackson left off, AKA. Heimeytown.

zelda 41
01-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Wow. Hey Darth, did you see Top Chef yet? I can't beleive what happened to Marcel. 0.0

itchythesamurai
01-19-2007, 05:06 PM
OMG, did he get fat? I am so disbanding the fan club if he did.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-19-2007, 05:19 PM
He loved a woman that wasn't clean... it had some disastrous effects on his appearance.

DarthAve
01-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Wow. Hey Darth, did you see Top Chef yet? I can't beleive what happened to Marcel. 0.0
I've only been bloging about it since Thursday morning.

Poor guy, although when he punched the camera..in nothing but his boxers. xDDDD

itchythesamurai
01-19-2007, 05:51 PM
although when he punched the camera..in nothing but his boxers. xDDDD

Just for clarification, what did he punch the camera with?