PDA

View Full Version : SCARS

Grey Master
01-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Well this is going to sound kinda creepy, but have you ever been scarred, mentally or physically, if so, by what??

I got a scar by trying to ice skate, got cut in the leg when I fell down on it ,really nasty cut....

DarthAve
01-09-2007, 08:46 PM
I wanted to kill myself in the 5th grade because I had no friends!

Does that count?

Grey Master
01-09-2007, 08:47 PM
No suicidal comments please.....

Davinq
01-09-2007, 08:56 PM
I got a scar from falling over a hurdle at a track meet last year.

It's very pretty.

milo
01-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Um, why?

DarthAve
01-09-2007, 10:16 PM
fine! Once I was walking down my grandma's steps in heels, and I tripped and got rugburn. The scar is all cool.

Smon
01-09-2007, 11:08 PM
An appendicitis leaves a wicked awesome scar, looks like a knife fight wound.

Funny story, I have a really high pain tolerance so they weren't actually sure if it was an appendicitis or not.

KingCheez
01-09-2007, 11:08 PM
I have this big scar on my knee. The best part is I can roll up my pants and go "Did you know I got shot?" when it was really just falling like half a story onto some concrete

Das Mole
01-09-2007, 11:10 PM
when i was like 7, i was in the bathroom and i reached over to look at my dad's razor, and then i picked it up and then decided to put it back, but my wrist accidentally bumped against my mom's curling iron...which was on, of course. so i have a scar on my wrist that makes me look emo.

and also, when i was 11 or 12 we were at the park and i was giving my little brother a piggyback ride...on the concrete. and i fell and scraped about a square inch of skin off my forehead. so now i have a little bumpy/slightly-discolored area there as well.

and that's pretty much it.

KingCheez
01-09-2007, 11:12 PM
so i have a scar on my wrist that makes me look emo.

yeah well it was the myspace angles and me thinking you were a girl that gave it away

(nice man boobs)

Poopdogjr
01-09-2007, 11:43 PM
only my scar from the dog bite. I'm pretty much clean other then that. And the needle marks. I have a few dozen all over my arms and legs. I try to hit a new vein every week. It's like a find waldo book. Except your looking for veins to put drugs in, instead of some retarded in stripes with a cain. Or a choose your own adventure, where you see just how quickly it takes for you to die.
What exactly was Waldo hiding from anyway?

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Um, why?
They'd make him feel icky. SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG MILO.

I got stabbed with a pencil in 5th grade so I have a big graphite "stain" on my leg. In addition I've got burns from my soldering iron on my hands, and lots of scars on my lower legs (few on mah shins, lots on my knees from falling on a gravel driveway and having rocks in my knees).

itchythesamurai
01-10-2007, 07:47 AM
I think it'd be awesome to have one of those piratey looking eye scars, where there is like a super thin slash mark across the iris, but at the same time still being able to see.

Grey Master
01-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Yeah, that would be cool, I would like a scar like the one Anakin has in his face.

zelda 41
01-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Last year me and my friends were down at our neigborhood lake& woods, and we thought it would be fun to throw my friend Austin's shoes in the lake. He was sorta swimming, so I took his shoes, but he saw me. I started running to the woods part to throw them in the little stream, and I tripped over a fallen tree. It scarred 4 circle sorta things on my leg.

King Dando
01-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Ouch. I have this faint line of my back where the skin is slightly lighter, from where I fell out of a tree and a branch scrapped my back on the way down when I was 5 years old. There was a lot of blood at the time.

zelda 41
01-10-2007, 07:00 PM
oooo, I did that once. I was climbing a pine tree before school at the busstop and when I was coming down, a branch cut the side of my stomah. My shirt was all bloody, and when my busdriver saw it she was like 'wtf happened?'

DarthAve
01-10-2007, 08:13 PM
That reminds me when I got beat up at school, and pushed down, and accidently punched in the nose by one of my friends.

zelda 41
01-10-2007, 08:14 PM
how?

Das Mole
01-10-2007, 08:17 PM
(nice man boobs)

thanks. nice vagina.

DarthAve
01-10-2007, 08:22 PM
how?
I got punched, and tripped, and my friends who ate lunch with me and the school counsler left me.

But why, I'll never know.

turtlefreak
01-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Oh, once I was running after my sister who stole my book in the library parking lot (which was filthy for a bunch of nerds driving through there) and I slipped on the paint that divides the spots and slid into the middle of the lot. I had a nasty looking scrape that sliced up my thigh pretty good and to this day, I have a little lump on my knee where some asphalt got trapped and turned black. It looks nasty.(It's like amber! lol) And then AGAIN, the sister and I got into a fight that started out with fists and then she un-sheathed her little talons and sliced my arm open and I was bleeding all over the place. Now it looks like I was mauled by a lion. So as you can tell, most (ALL) of my injuries are her fault. :fist:

DarthAve
01-10-2007, 08:49 PM
I once got the inside of my thigh scraped when I was playing this game where we tossed a broom from the ground to the roof, back and fourth. I'm lucky that broom didn't go through me.

Miss_Mayhem
01-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Once I was getting something from the ground, so I crouched down to pick it up, just as I got back up my sister opened the drawer so I got scraped along the corner where the 3 pieces of wood meet. I was bleeding, but the first things I did was scream at my sis. I had a 4 inch long scar along my back. It's pretty faded by now, but it's still there.

Another time I was playing with my pencil ... and I stabbed myself. Stupid but true. I wasn't bleeding, but I could see how deep in the graphite was into my hand. I have a little pinprick now.

When I was 5 I burned my palms on the hot-iron. Someone tripped me and I held my hands out ... It hurt like a mutha. I was screaming and crying and water only made the pain worse. My hands were red and paralyzed for about 3 days, I wouldn't touch nuthin. For 2 years after, I had such a fear of hit irons. I refused to be in the same room as them and would get a panic attack if I couldn't leave.

Samuel Dravis
01-11-2007, 11:21 AM
I got stabbed when I was a few weeks old. Fortunately the doctor was able to close the gap and fix my intestine. There's a big scar across my stomach from that...

King Dando
01-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Once I was going down one of those huge plastic slides, the kind where you have to sit on mats for, and as I was going down, I went over a hump and turned onto my chest and on top of my left hand, while still maintaining my speed. It was a hot summer day, and the slide was quite warm, so you can imagine:

Speed + Heat = Alot of Skin Removal

When I reached the bottom of the slide, I looked at my hand, and my knuckles were literally white and had bits of skin hanging from them. This was maybe 7-8 years ago, but there are still faints marks on my hand to this day

Poopdogjr
01-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Damn you people have gotten messed up. So much pain, so much suffereing. Does anybody want to vent, and share their feelings with us? It's ok to share your feelings with others. That makes the bad fly out of our anuses and leave us with joy and rectal bleeding!

Samuel Dravis
01-11-2007, 04:06 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

??

:D

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Damn you people have gotten messed up. So much pain, so much suffereing. Does anybody want to vent, and share their feelings with us? It's ok to share your feelings with others. That makes the bad fly out of our anuses and leave us with joy and rectal bleeding!
"MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!!" -Weird dancing thing from 'Rejected'

Fine let's vent. I hate my life, I don't think my friends really like me, nobody reads my newspaper articals, People think I'm insane, this kid who thinks he went out with me wants to 'go back out' with me and he's creepin the sh*t out of me, I'm always made fun of, Tomarrow may be my last day of seeing hot gym guy if he doesn't have study hall, and my husband doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

Samuel Dravis
01-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Fine let's vent. I hate my life, I don't think my friends really like me, nobody reads my newspaper articals, People think I'm insane, this kid who thinks he went out with me wants to 'go back out' with me and he's creepin the sh*t out of me, I'm always made fun of, Tomarrow may be my last day of seeing hot gym guy if he doesn't have study hall, and my husband doesn't want to talk to me anymore.Feel happy about your husband. If you divorce him you get half of the goods. You can then buy the rest of the stuff you mention.

YAY CAPITALISM!

Poopdogjr
01-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm glad someone else thought about the rejected cartoon there. I love that. It brings back memories of one of the funniest weekends of my life.

Venting is fun. And it really is good for you. But no matter how crummy you think things may be, just remember that there are people out there who proabably have it much much worse then you. And they would give just about anything to trade places with someone who doesn't have to worry about where to find their next meal, or if they are going to have a roof over their heads, or much worse.

Grey Master
01-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Commentator voice: "For future venting, please go see an expert" :xp:

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Feel happy about your husband. If you divorce him you get half of the goods. You can then buy the rest of the stuff you mention.

YAY CAPITALISM!
I'm already getting a divorce. Poopdog and I are apparently getting married because he apparently looks like preteen Wil Wheaton.

Grey Master
01-11-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm already getting a divorce. Poopdog and I are apparently getting married because he apparently looks like preteen Wil Wheaton.

LOL.... can I attend to it? :D

Poopdogjr
01-11-2007, 05:22 PM
No, no, no. That's a bit backwards there. Apparently preteen Wil Wheaton is a clone of ME. And he owez me madz moneez. Everyone is welcome to attend the wedding. Except wizards, and some pirates. Also you better bring a kickass gift. Or else!

Grey Master
01-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Is a toaster any good? how about a coffee maker?

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Is a toaster any good? how about a coffee maker?
No, my mom has a kickass toaster. And a magic bullet, so we're good. We could live with DDR Ultramix 3 for xbox though...

elTee
01-11-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't have any scars myself, but I've scarred someone else. Does that count?

It was back in high school, and we had PE last lesson. There was a bunch of us who lived close enough to be able to walk to school, so we didn't bother rushing after the football game or whatever - had a shower, took our time whilst everyone else ran off to the bus park. So I'm sitting there and out of nowhere this guy called Tim rubs this sock in my face that was covered in sweat that he found on the floor. Obviously, he set off running, and I chased him with the closest heavy object to hand - a can of deodorant.

He made it out of the changing room into the schoolyard, and I threw the can at him. For some reason, he stopped and turned around as it flew through the air. The can hit him on the temple, and for a moment everything was fine.

Then blood started pouring out of his head - literally.

He lifts his hand to his face and kind of dizzily asks, "Is that the can or am I bleeding?"

A few of us helped him back into the changing room, and whilst the teachers were quite interested in finding out how it happened (as were his parents) he didn't grass on me, and the 'official' story was that someone had thrown something from another side of the playground. He was pretty good about it really - I probably could have gotten expelled, but he was pleased enough to get three days off school with concussion.

Ah, school. Those were the days.

zelda 41
01-11-2007, 08:31 PM
"MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!!" -Weird dancing thing from 'Rejected'

Fine let's vent. I hate my life, I don't think my friends really like me, nobody reads my newspaper articals, People think I'm insane, this kid who thinks he went out with me wants to 'go back out' with me and he's creepin the sh*t out of me, I'm always made fun of, Tomarrow may be my last day of seeing hot gym guy if he doesn't have study hall, and my husband doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

I know how you feel Darth. I hate life so much, I wish I'd die. I have no friends, I'm called 'double sided' cause I'm nice and respectful around the teachers but like any normal kid around others, but they think I'm not. I'm made fun of, I've been called a f***in bitch, slut, whore, ugly ass, fat ass, freak, wart face(cause I had a zit the other day), dumbass,and the worst, a 'horrible accident from hell'.

I've been voted the ugliest girl on our class team, and everone says I'm just a freak who should go die in a hole.Dark was right.......

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Dark wasn't right! Is she the one wiht the internetz gaia stalkers who want to f*ck her? NO! You are!!

You're stalker material. As a matter a fact, you're bridesmade material. YOU ARE A BRIDESMADE AT MY INTERWEBZ WEDDING. ~badge'd~

Grey Master
01-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Am I best man material?

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Am I best man material?
I'd talk to Ross about that...

Samuel Dravis
01-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Mmmm, lemme think. No. Second best, probably. I am always first. Besides, no one argues with a guy who has a T-rex for his avatar. That's pretty hardcore.

Grey Master
01-11-2007, 08:43 PM
If not I will go suicidal........:xp:

zelda 41
01-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Thanks Darth, but is having an interweb staulker a good thing anyway?

Edit: OMG Darth this dress is awesome: http://www.christmascarnivals.com/images/christmas-dress/christmas-wedding-dresses/christmas-wedding-dresses-001.gif

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Thanks Darth, but is having an interweb staulker a good thing anyway?

Edit: OMG Darth this dress is awesome: http://www.christmascarnivals.com/images/christmas-dress/christmas-wedding-dresses/christmas-wedding-dresses-001.gif
Too frothty. If I'm gonna have an interweb wedding dress, it's gotta be chic. I'm considering this (http://www.weddingdresses-weddingcakes.com/promdresses-wedding-dresses.jpg) but I'm not sure.

Poopdogjr
01-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Hmmm. I was considering the same dress for myself. Now I'll have to reconsider. As for best man....I dunno. I don't have any close internet guy friends. I could think of a couple real life guy friends that might do it. Maybe you can fight them too. You guys could duke it out i guess to see who the victor is. I never really saw it as a coveted position, but I don't know much about weddings.

Plus my dogs have to be involved in the procedings somehow. Maybe they'll bust through the skylight while wearing rocket packs or something. We'll see how it plays out.

P.P.S. I proabably wouldn't mind d.d.r. either. I've never really played it though. I do have an xbox so that would be a plus if it was an xbox version.

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Hmmm. I was considering the same dress for myself. Now I'll have to reconsider. As for best man....I dunno. I don't have any close internet guy friends. I could think of a couple real life guy friends that might do it. Maybe you can fight them too. You guys could duke it out i guess to see who the victor is. I never really saw it as a coveted position, but I don't know much about weddings.

Plus my dogs have to be involved in the procedings somehow. Maybe they'll bust through the skylight while wearing rocket packs or something. We'll see how it plays out.

P.P.S. I proabably wouldn't mind d.d.r. either. I've never really played it though. I do have an xbox so that would be a plus if it was an xbox version.Those are some amazing ideas you have. There could be a cage match for your groomsmaids. I would ref or somthing.

As for the dog idea, love it. Although, I would love it if they parachuted from 40,000 feet during the reception. My dog prolly won't come, you know. She's got biting issues.

As for the you owning an xbox, I had no idea. Now we'll have two xbox's. xDD.

But foremost, We MUST set a date. I want to wait a while, so how does next Tuesday night sound? Around 7:30ish or somthing?

Grey Master
01-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Make me the best man and we will see...:xp:

Poopdogjr
01-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Tuesday is fine with me I guess. I might be late because I think I'm working that night. LOL. I should tell them I can't work because I'm getting married that night.

All dogs are under mandatory attendence. They'll be fine. I also have a 360 now so we should be all set on the gaming front for a while. Maybe somebody could get us a Wii? Actually someone HAS to get us a Wii. Or no wedding.

Interent marriage eh? I guess I'm going to have to give up being an internet bachelor and hitting on internet girls on internet message boards. (Do guys even really do that?) I don't even know your real name. Also I think there's a decent amount of age difference between us. So I'm not sure that this going to go off without someone being arrested. Interent police will have my ass in internet prison, where I'll be someone's internet bitch in an internet shower when I drop the internet soap.

I never feel old. Ever. I still think of myself as a kid. This is the only place where I sort of get the idea that I'm actually kinda old now.

This post also doubles as the most I've ever said the word internet in my life.

Internet.

DarthAve
01-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I have to stop being an internet bachlorette. Tusday it is, though. And Wii's are necessary for partying.

And you've not heard me called Avery? Odd. And remember, there's always internet divorce court. We do have the RD Court somewhere....

Miss_Mayhem
01-11-2007, 11:42 PM
PoopdogXDarth iz the best couple evar. I ship that. I mean, it'z even hawter than JmacXCheez! And yes, DDR iz an excellent partay game, you gotza have it. But seriously, these ideas all rock out loud with megaphones. Seriously. I know Darth is 13 ... byt how old ara ya, Ross?

As for me ... cant say I'm unhappy. I'm not beautiful, but I'm okay (though I wish I was at least taller so I could be a model. Instead I'm short and model thin which isn't cool cuz that means no job offers or BF's. Just guys more than twice my age giving me weird looks...), and I suppose my grades are okay (c average). My family is cool and though I'm a bit of a misfit I have friends. However .... I NEED TO PUNCH OUT THE GUY THAT PUT ME IN MATH HONERS!!! What the hell!? I cant handle regular math, why stick me in Honers math for getting really good reading scores in 4th grade (reading isn't even a subject at this point)? It's a load of sh!t on a stick I tell ya.

Poopdogjr
01-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Okkkkkkk.... well I guess that makes me an internet-pedophile then. Which is like the worst kind of person out there. Wow. Yea, we're going to have to call the marriage off then. As neat as it would to be a fugitive and freak, I don't think I wanna go down that route.

I'm sure there are younger guys on here who would love to internet marry you. Perhaps SamandMax? I'm sure that would be a great/ interesting wedding. Or maybe Mayhem and Darth? It could happen. In like Massachusets or something.

P.S. I still want that Wii. So somebody better send me one.

itchythesamurai
01-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Samnmax and I are the same age, which is entirely too old for Avery. Also, he is teh secks and can't be tied down by only one woman.

DarthAve
01-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Okkkkkkk.... well I guess that makes me an internet-pedophile then. Which is like the worst kind of person out there. Wow. Yea, we're going to have to call the marriage off then. As neat as it would to be a fugitive and freak, I don't think I wanna go down that route.

I'm sure there are younger guys on here who would love to internet marry you. Perhaps SamandMax? I'm sure that would be a great/ interesting wedding. Or maybe Mayhem and Darth? It could happen. In like Massachusets or something.

P.S. I still want that Wii. So somebody better send me one.
So you're BREAKING UP WITH ME????

I HATE YOUR ASSFACE YOU BITCH!! ~sobs~

Grey Master
01-12-2007, 05:02 PM
How could you POOP?!
You have Destroyed Ave's trust in MEN!

@ Ave: There, There, everything will ge alright......

DarthAve
01-12-2007, 05:18 PM
How could you POOP?!

That wasn't the first problem I had with a guy today. I talked to hot gym guy while holding a copy of Phantom of the Opera with Lon Chaney on the cover. He looked at the book and said "That guy looks like you, Avery"

http://www.the-phantoms-underground.de/images/LonChaney1.jpg

NO! NOT AVERY

I'm so sad, I want ice cream.

KingCheez
01-12-2007, 06:30 PM
well then where's jmac because we're going on our 80th honeymoon. it will be filled with underage (for me anyway) sex in exotic locations

see me and jmac made it work it just takes a little... LOT of ignoring the whole age barrier

obviously poopdog is a goddamn wuss

itchythesamurai
01-12-2007, 08:07 PM
As Jmac's apprentice, I'm going to have to step in for him and say "sorry, no can do." Aw, I'll be your Internet-equivalent big brother, Avery!

KingCheez
01-12-2007, 08:33 PM
AS JMAC'S HUSBAND I SAY HEY **** YOU BUDDY

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-12-2007, 08:36 PM
I agree with the OP.

itchythesamurai
01-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Cheez, I don't want to start anything with you, but if I have to go to prison, I'm going to make it worth it.

Halo_92
01-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Okay I looked at this page and seriosly thought WTF?

But on the topic of scars I have four scars on my head from where they inserted my brain.

milo
01-13-2007, 12:45 AM
How could you POOP?!

Hey **** you man! Maybe she'll become a lesbian now!

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey **** you man! Maybe she'll become a lesbian now!
No. The way girls have treated me, I don't think I'll ever swing that way.

Grey Master
01-13-2007, 12:30 PM
No. The way girls have treated me, I don't think I'll ever swing that way.

-TAKE THAT-

HAHAHA, in your FACE, milo :xp:

Got a new scar today, bought some roses, but forgot to tell the salesman to take out the torns........

Halo_92
01-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Okay milo will prolly make you cry with his next comback but thats just a guess.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 01:22 PM
So now who are you gonna marry, Ave?

Halo_92
01-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Yes who knows. [/END DRAMA]

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Well ... that was ... interesting. This page alone would be enough to get the site blocked. I think it should go into the LFRD Archives - the time when Ross and Ave nearly got married. But then it turned out that Ross was too old for her (he owns a store and has fun with his needles, which I thought of at the last minute, causing me to ask him of his age). But Darth can still e-marry: Halo, St. Jimmy, Das, or Dav.

Halo_92
01-13-2007, 02:40 PM
I like cookies.

zelda 41
01-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Ooo, Darth, go for Halo or Dav!

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 04:33 PM
I will marry nobody. I'm destined to be a crazy cat lady.

zelda 41
01-13-2007, 04:41 PM
No you arn't! Dark is!

Marry Cheez, you two seem to make a good couple!

Samnmax221
01-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Mmmm, lemme think. No. Second best, probably. I am always first. Besides, no one argues with a guy who has a T-rex for his avatar. That's pretty hardcore.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/ffgogo/cockmongler.jpg

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 04:43 PM
DDD:

no.

zelda 41
01-13-2007, 04:46 PM
K what about..........Halo?

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 05:45 PM
The cookie man?

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Why not? Halo is nice and non-threatening.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Go for it Ave. Spend the rest of your life with a gamer. So it's settled then?

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 06:16 PM
Not just yet, I'm the person who makes a pairing official, and in this case I want to hear Darth's opinion. Unlike Cheez and Jmac, who are an official RD pairing that can never seperate.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 06:21 PM
W-wait. Who's e-dating? I'm still unsure

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Hey, anyone got a hot mom? Just thought I'd ask.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Eww. Who the hell checks out their own mother? There should be a law against that.

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Should read up on Freud. Just try to look at the subject objectively.

Samnmax221
01-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Checking out other peoples Moms is okay.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 06:30 PM
But your own? Creepy...

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 06:30 PM
It's okay to recognize beauty, being attracted is different. No Oedipus complexes allowed in RD. Moms can be pretty much any woman from twelve up though, they're fair game.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 06:33 PM
That's just sad when there are 12-year old moms. What were they thinking? *shakes head at man kind*

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 07:49 PM
No, I'm to depressed. I refuse to marry anyone at the moment. The money has been spent, and the DJ is playing sad love songs. and Regina Spektor, cause her CD with Music Box was $24 at FYE today.

As a matter a fact, I went on my depression shopping spree today. I bought $75 perfume that smells like delishousness.

Samnmax221
01-13-2007, 07:51 PM
You know Newton had an Oedipus Complex, almost as embarrassing as the time he tried to build an "Angel Trap".

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 07:54 PM
I pity you. No more marriges for today! *kicks wedding crap into closet* Next one's tomorrow.

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 07:57 PM
I pity you. No more marriges for today! *kicks wedding crap into closet* Next one's tomorrow.
Unless you'll find someone to marry me. I went ot Victoria's Secret today. I didn't get anything but I was THERE!

Samnmax221
01-13-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm not allowed in there anymore, apparently you're not allowed to stuff 20 bras into your pants.

turtlefreak
01-13-2007, 08:15 PM
No, I don't think you are. That's not fair! We should go and protest!

itchythesamurai
01-13-2007, 08:15 PM
You know Newton had an Oedipus Complex, almost as embarrassing as the time he tried to build an "Angel Trap".

Not as embarrassing as having Fig Newtons named after you.

Halo_92
01-13-2007, 08:55 PM

I just thought say that Im not that big of a gamer!
Just a little.

Even if I do play games then well they tend to be good games like Halo.

And Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Those things taste horrible, Bleh! And to the resident newbie: A while ago someone started 'The Magical Pairing Quiz' thread, a questionnare you were supposed to fill out using people from media sources. Then I asked our newly elected mod, if I would be protected if I used the names of people on RD. He said 'go for it'. So I did. Then other people began to fill it out with names of RD users. Somehow Jmac and Cheez ended up together for some of the questions and true love blossomed from there. Then I made it official: Jmac and Cheez were an official RD pairing and could NEVER split up (despite the fact that that they are in completely different states in the first place).

That's all I will tell you about RD's rich and complez *ahem* history - now go lurk moar or read the timeline thread!

Halo_92
01-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Dude Ave and I almost got coupled in that one too!

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Oh yeeeeeaahhh .... but you decided to just be intarweb budz.

Questions:
1) how long you should you keep an avatar for? I want to change mine but I dont wanna be an avvie whore.
2) when would it be a good time to start up another RD rp?
3) What would happen if new members suddenly streamed in?

Halo_92
01-13-2007, 09:28 PM
I don't know!

So many questions!

Miss_Mayhem
01-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Take it one at a time, Halo.

Halo_92
01-13-2007, 10:15 PM
*Exhales*

1. make it a happy tree friends character.

zelda 41
01-13-2007, 10:23 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't like that show. Make it............ a Bleach charecter like Ichigo.

2. Rp now!!!!! In fact, I'll go make one...tomarrow!
3. *shrugs*

Oooo, guess what, Dark sent me a letter in the mail a week ago saying she has a second account on here. She says it was a few months ago when she made it, so it could be anyone

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 10:35 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't like that show. Make it............ a Bleach charecter like Ichigo.

2. Rp now!!!!! In fact, I'll go make one...tomarrow!
3. *shrugs*

Oooo, guess what, Dark sent me a letter in the mail a week ago saying she has a second account on here. She says it was a few months ago when she made it, so it could be anyone
anyone eh?? ~eyes~ Well...we'll just have to tighten up security here, huh?

~pulls out cattle proad~ EVERYONE IN THE CAGE WHO HAS BEEN A MEMBER FOR LESS THAN 6 MONTHS!!

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Oh my I do hope she drops by.

Halo_92
01-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Yes. I will strangle her head from her body then burn her body.

twice.

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 11:22 PM
I will pimp slap her. Than through a pee flavoered sno cone at her face.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-13-2007, 11:26 PM
gawd u gais i came here 4 chatz y do u say tingz liek dat

DarthAve
01-13-2007, 11:37 PM
But that's what she deserves.

Halo_92
01-13-2007, 11:42 PM

I lol'd.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 12:50 AM
u wana cybr ppl tel me im sexi

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 01:04 AM
a/s/l but i dont cybr w/grannies ok 8-14

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 01:09 AM
a/s/l but i dont cybr w/grannies ok 8-14
thts ok im 9 f somewheere in the carriben

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 03:33 AM
omg what r u whereing hotti3

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 04:17 AM
omg what r u whereing hotti3
n icecrem sndwich!!!

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 04:25 AM
Personally, I'd have gone with "nthg but a smile bb ~_^", but w/e.

turtlefreak
01-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Just so you all know, Ave's secert account ain't me and i have Mayhem to back be up. Huh, Mayhem? *turns to see Mayhem edging out of the room*

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Just so you all know, Ave's secert account ain't me and i have Mayhem to back be up. Huh, Mayhem? *turns to see Mayhem edging out of the room*
I have a secret account? I didn't know that.

turtlefreak
01-14-2007, 01:20 PM
That's what what's-'er-face said.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Not as embarrassing as having Fig Newtons named after you.
How dare you criticize Fig Newtons, thy taste good and keep impacted fecal matter from building up in your rectum.

turtlefreak
01-14-2007, 02:32 PM
And they're good for chukcing at your little sister

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 02:51 PM
I leave again for a couple of days and look what happens. Jeez. Ave, don't give up on men. But don't give up on women either. Cuz all guys like that. Also, I am a freak for saying that to a yougin' in front of youngin's. Can you imagine us talking to one another in real life like we do in here? I'm not sure I could do it. Also we need some more older peeps on des here boards. to discuss more adult things. Like our Roth IRA's and home mortage rates with 0.2 APR downsizing with gaucamolee.

E-dating is scary stuff anyways. Chances are we are all mass murders on here anyway, just bidding our time until our next victims. Mayhem is now the official matchmaker and decides what goes down and who. (more puns)

zelda 41
01-14-2007, 03:31 PM
That's what what's-'er-face said.

Nonono, not Darth, Dark, or Bitchface. I'll add a linky: http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=141041

She would be one of my old friends who went nuts and hates all of us.

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 03:35 PM
I got her banned myself!!!

I did get support though. With all my complaining, I got my friends over at the Community Discussion to help a sister out. Emperor Devon apparently PM'd Darth333, I PM'd Thrik, and she got dissed.

zelda 41
01-14-2007, 03:39 PM
That rocked sooooo hard when she was banned. I but she was ubber pissed.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 03:43 PM
http://snimki.animes-bg.com/data/media/44/17373yp.jpg

yo son dont **** with me that's my gf she will lump you out irl she is a ninja

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 03:45 PM
That rocked sooooo hard when she was banned. I but she was ubber pissed.
You should write her a letter back asking her how mad she was. Oh! tell her Ave was the one that got her banned, so thank her.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 03:47 PM
http://snimki.animes-bg.com/data/media/44/17373yp.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/0e/Supershadowreal.jpg
My boyfriend will mess you up good, he's buddies with lucas!

zelda 41
01-14-2007, 03:48 PM
I'll write one when I get to my mom's house. Daddy doesn't have any pencils, plus I don't have her address with me.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 03:58 PM
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/0e/Supershadowreal.jpg
My boyfriend will mess you up good, he's buddies with lucas!
yeah last time i checked he didnt have a masters in ass kicking like my gf she will slice you up ok mang

she ****s like tiger btw

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Mmm, tigers. Dude Jmac, does she have a hot sister or anything?

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks for editing your post itchy I had a witty retort involving what I can make her face look like when we do the do.

Also about the sister thing:

http://snimki.animes-bg.com/data/media/44/20060323_092827_79704.jpg

they kept her in the basement for a while...

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 04:10 PM
I'd still hit that. Srsly.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Yeah she's really the third Olsen twin of the family though I mean I think she's insane from the seclusion and tertiary syphilis.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 04:14 PM
http://jamesbond007.net/galerie/denise9.jpg
I'd hit this.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Yes Eric, we've all agreed that she's the hottest Bond girl.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 04:18 PM
I must over emphasize.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Are you going to hunt down and kill Entertainment Weekly for calling her the worst Bond girl of the series?

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Are you going to hunt down and kill Entertainment Weekly for calling her the worst Bond girl of the series?
Of course, besides Jinx was the worst.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Of course, besides Jinx was the worst.

Coincidentally, Jynx was the worst Pokemon.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9d/124jynx.png

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 04:35 PM
and they say Jim Crow is dead.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Jim Crow is dead, almost nobody uses that typeface anymore.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Jim_Crow.png

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Ah, Denise Richards....

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 06:37 PM
One of the few gals woman enough to satisfy Charlie Sheen.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 06:38 PM
The one he didn't shoot.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 06:40 PM
Kelly Preston had it coming, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

Grey Master
01-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Yes, Denise Richards was one of the best Bond girls, r u going after her now that she's divorced Sam ?

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Isn't just about every guy "going after her"?

Grey Master
01-14-2007, 06:46 PM
Isn't just about every guy "going after her"?

Well yeah, but u never know...

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 06:46 PM
Kelly Preston had it coming, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!
Yah, ****ing Scientologist.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Yah, ****ing Scientologist.

Nice use of alliteration!

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 06:51 PM
Since when is Denice Richards hot? She throws labtops at old people.

Now if I were a lesbian, I'd probably be interested in Jessica Alba...If I looked like her, Poopdog certainly wouldn't have left me.

turtlefreak
01-14-2007, 06:59 PM
Okay, Me still not sure who is what gender here. Now you're only making me more confused :nut:

Grey Master
01-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Okay, Me still not sure who is what gender here. Now you're only making me more confused :nut:

Thats the beauty of it....:D

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 07:01 PM
I am teh female.

I like Wil Wheaton, if you haven't figured that. Cause he is teh secks.

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Wait, Denise threw a labtop at an old person? LOL. She isn't as hot as she used to be, but she's still great. Alba is one of the more well known babes that everyone out there loves too.

Also once again huge age difference=not good. Lots of other bro's on here that would love to marry you. I'm sure Alba ain't got nothin' on ya.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 07:06 PM
I think I've said it before, but I'd be fine marrying Ave ten years from now. Nothing before then though.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Since when is Denice Richards hot? She throws labtops at old people.
Disrespect for the elderly is totally hot.

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm sure Alba ain't got nothin' on ya.
Thanks. I feel like I should be crying... but that's only because I'm listening to Samson. I wish I had someone really to go to, but i'll have to wait till I learn to tolerate that the only people who will love me is people who I will never love.

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 09:50 PM
Give it time, and you will find someone. I guarantee. Any guy that gets any of the girls that come on these boards is in luck. People with good senses of humor and who appreciate the finer things in life, like we all do here are hard to come by.

Grey Master
01-14-2007, 10:02 PM
I say, the ladies in these forums seem to be pretty tough and as sharp as any guy in here...and as Poop said, your prince will come Ave, one day......

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 10:08 PM
Yeah, but where's my prince, eh? I've been doing my fair share of waiting!

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 10:14 PM
I plan on going to a pond and just frenching like all the frogs that I can find there. And hopefully one of them will transform into like aqua-man or something and that frogman will be my prince. This idea came to me in a dream.

Grey Master
01-14-2007, 10:19 PM
I plan on going to a pond and just frenching like all the frogs that I can find there. And hopefully one of them will transform into like aqua-man or something and that frogman will be my prince. This idea came to me in a dream.

r u a gal or a dude, dude?

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Either way, he/she has seriously problems if he/she is holding out for Aquaman.

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 10:39 PM
I say, the ladies in these forums seem to be pretty tough and as sharp as any guy in here...and as Poop said, your prince will come Ave, one day......
That's the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me. <3's.

But I've got a plan. Junior T.I. is selling carnations for vanentines day. I will buy one, give it to Hot Gym Guy anoymously, and slowly give him hints that it is me.

itchythesamurai
01-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Darth Ave, I'm going to put this as nicely as I can: straight guys typically aren't too big into flowers. I'm sorry.

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Than just go ahead and shoot me.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm not even going to say what I think you should buy him.

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 11:03 PM
What should I do than? Just go up to his locker, and ask him if he thinks I'm hot?

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 11:04 PM
**** that, kidnap him.

Grey Master
01-14-2007, 11:06 PM
I think u should go for it Ave. Talk to him nicely and if he refuses, then beat him until he's unconscious and take him away. (Like Sam said)

Poopdogjr
01-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Just go up to him and talk. Maybe something happend in class that you two could laugh about or something. That's all it would take. Guys are that easy. You'll easy be able to tell if he's interested or not. Girls making the first move=win.

Samnmax221
01-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Rip his ****ing pants off, I know he'll like it.

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 11:18 PM
I don't know. I'll ask my friend tomarrow. I'm going to a fundrasier skating party and I'll see her there.

Grey Master
01-14-2007, 11:18 PM
I think that guy is Gay if he hasn't asked u out already, Ave.......

DarthAve
01-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Quit trying to swoon my Gray Master.

Grey Master
01-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Sorry? Im just stating a possibility... :D

zelda 41
01-15-2007, 06:37 AM
What should I do than? Just go up to his locker, and ask him if he thinks I'm hot?

Nooo, believe me, that doesn't work. Instead of flowers buy him something manly like Axe.

DarthAve
01-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Maybe I should start dressing like a complete slut...

and I should probably go anerexic...

nah! Men arn't that important! I've forgotten my femenist ideas. "That men created all the problems of the earth! and for hundreds of years, us women were just property to them, forced to do their housework and bear children instead of going out and achiving our dreams."

Halo_92
01-15-2007, 12:07 PM
LoL

@ Grey, Dude stop being a kiss ass while your behind.

Byakko
01-15-2007, 12:40 PM
I have puncture wound scar when I fell into a ditch. I didn't know my thigh was bleeding (alot) because it went it deep and I lost feeling around the wound.

It eventually filled in with plasma, and so it's a different colour.

I have scar on my finger when I accidentally slashed myself with a pen knife in Arts and Crafts.

Not much else. Emotional scars? Um, I witnessed my dog attacking and slashing open a kitten who wandered into our courtyard. The innards were out and it was still moving and mewing when I pulled my dog away. I didn't have the guts to kill it with a rock so it died slowly...

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Maybe I should start dressing like a complete slut...

and I should probably go anerexic...

nah! Men arn't that important! I've forgotten my femenist ideas. "That men created all the problems of the earth! and for hundreds of years, us women were just property to them, forced to do their housework and bear children instead of going out and achiving our dreams."

Power to the women, Ave! Okay, lemme play psychologist. This "Hot Gym Guy", does he know who you are? Do you have him for any of your classes? Is he high up on the social ladder? What it is that you like about him? What do you think he'd like about you? What are his friends like? Does he seem like some one you can talk to? These are all important questions to ask your self before you go after some guy. And really consider if he's worth you time. Does he seem like some one that will stick around or is he someone that can get old really fast? :ears1: Me listening

DarthAve
01-15-2007, 01:35 PM
You are very helpful, turtlefreak.

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 01:40 PM
So now what do you think of him?

DarthAve
01-15-2007, 01:41 PM
I think I'll be alone forever.

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Eh, plenty of fish in the sea. You're only, what, 13? You've got high school and then the almighty college! You're sure to find some one! And if not, there's always the role of crazy cat lady! lol. But seriously, I know it sounds cliche, but no guy no matter how hot he is and how good he is at the drums and how sil-- er I mean no matter how hot he is, he's not worth changing your self for.

DarthAve
01-15-2007, 01:53 PM
I knew that! I'm happy being single.

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 01:54 PM
That's the ticket! :D

itchythesamurai
01-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Eh, plenty of fish in the sea. You're only, what, 13? You've got high school and then the almighty college! You're sure to find some one!

Don't hold out too much hope for high school. Voice of experience. *cough*

Miss_Mayhem
01-15-2007, 04:57 PM
You'll find someone eventually Darth, just dont expect love in middle school or even high school unless you want your heart broken, cuz those relationships dont last too long. It's alright to go out with a guy, as long as you stay yourself and not fall in too deep that when things break off you're devastated. Use it as a chance to score some free Bath and Body Works sprays and tshirts and jewelry and stuff.

Samnmax221
01-15-2007, 05:00 PM
If you fall in love in High School everyone will talk behind your back, and laugh at you when it doesn't work out. Or you might end up shooting yourself like that one kid did two years ago.

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 05:09 PM
LoL

@ Grey, Dude stop being a kiss ass while your behind.

Why does EVERYBODY hate me!!!

First milo then this crazy HALO fan, can't wait to see who's next.....

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 05:19 PM
If you fall in love in High School, when it doesn't work out, you might end up shooting yourself like that one kid did two years ago.

Okay, see Darth? That's why you shouldn't get too attached. it's okay to flirt with a guy but when either one of you become obsessed, then that's when you know you've gotta break it off. So go ahead and try it with that guy but know your limits.

Samnmax221
01-15-2007, 05:21 PM
then that's when you know you've gotta break it off.
Just don't put things in your mouth in the first place.

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 05:23 PM
That too

Samnmax221
01-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Unless you really really want to!!

itchythesamurai
01-15-2007, 07:14 PM
If we kept putting things only in our mouths, the human race would die off fairly quickly, but the same result could be obtained by putting nothing in our mouths. Intriguing.

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Then what should we do? Oh Mighty ITCHY?

itchythesamurai
01-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Moderation of both to stay at a healthy weight and to ensure that the population neither plummets nor skyrockets.

DarthAve
01-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Okay, see Darth? That's why you shouldn't get too attached. it's okay to flirt with a guy but when either one of you become obsessed, then that's when you know you've gotta break it off. So go ahead and try it with that guy but know your limits.
1. I'm not flirting because everybody at my school is ugly, except Chase but he turned me down.
2. I enjoy wallowing in my lonliness, thank you. EMOEMOEMO!

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Okay, That works too. All guys find Emoness hot to some extent.

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 09:24 PM
EMO girls are OK

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Except when they want you to cry with them, then it gets kinda weird. :nut:

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Oh oh Emo Joke!: How many emo(e)s (how the hell do you pluralize emo?) does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, Instead they just sit in the dark and cry about it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ha....ha....ha? O_o Yeah, that's all i got

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Not really, also, when they are crazy and dreaming of dying, thats what turns me on.......I scare myself sometimes......

DarthAve
01-15-2007, 09:59 PM
I can be emo.

Half my fingernails are black. Half are white.

turtlefreak
01-15-2007, 10:14 PM
I know some nice emo(e)s. They're not always creepy. Just when they cut them selves

Miss_Mayhem
01-15-2007, 11:29 PM
I think white nailpolish looks nice - but thats just me.

KingCheez
01-15-2007, 11:29 PM
how many smart, sensitive men does it take to screw in a lightbulb

BOTH OF THEM!!!!1111

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Cheez you know damn well I could screw in a light bulb by myself.

Samnmax221
01-16-2007, 01:07 AM
I hope you're using energy saver bulbs.

In the interest of sarcasm I didn't make this overly obvious. I do not really think he should be using Energy Saver bulbs, the light fixture in my room has 2 small Energy Saver bulbs in it, it also hums constantly which pisses me off.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-16-2007, 04:06 AM
I am developing scars from reading so much Capote lately. Ugh... too much gay... must eat... red meat...

Samnmax221
01-16-2007, 04:07 AM
So began our longest journey together.
WTF are you still doing up, its after 4 there?

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-16-2007, 04:09 AM
Yeah I'm writing an alternate beginning for "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

Halo_92
01-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Then what should we do? Oh Mighty ITCHY?

Seriously did you even read my last post?

Miss_Mayhem
01-16-2007, 07:35 PM
Include more explosions and random name-calling, Jmac.

Grey Master
01-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Seriously did you even read my last post?

Dude, do I seem to care what 'YOU' think?

zelda 41
01-16-2007, 08:00 PM
ow, I got a scar Sat. from slapping my hand on my lampshade, and part of it hit the light bulb. Needless to say, it hurt.

turtlefreak
01-16-2007, 08:51 PM
Ouchy. Hey, is it common for threads to go completely off-topic and then some how, stray back to the original subject? just wundering...

Grey Master
01-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Well, thanks for the reminder, well, I cut myself (again) at making some kind of fancy dinner for my family...

Titanius Anglesmith
01-16-2007, 08:58 PM
I broke my finger a couple of months back. Now the bone on the tip of it is bent to the left about 15 degrees. :)

Miss_Mayhem
01-16-2007, 10:24 PM
@ Turtlefreak: Yes. VERY common. In fact, anything staying on topic is an oddity. RP's are an exception, but that's about it.

Poopdogjr
01-17-2007, 12:35 AM
This topic is now about bandanas.

DarthAve
01-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Can I say one more thing?

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9237/imageseu5.jpg

NOT HOT.

Davinq
01-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Put, uh, I don't know, FOOD maybe in our mouths!?