between the ongoing Sith War, so the only Gray Jedi/Sith Master
known as Draco has summoned all the
Sith from all the galaxy to the remote planet Lehon,
formely know as Rakata Prime,
to a final showdown, a Final Duel of Darkness,
that will decide who is the strongest of them,
and the Ruler of the Sith.....

__________________________________________________ _______________

Welcome, this is the Recruitment thread about the combat between the Sith of Lucas Forums.

First of all, I will like it if the Jedi don't interfere in this battle, because I want it to be a pure Dark Side duel, I will appreciate if they be observers or if they could give their opinions about the battle :D .

Secondly, all Sith and non-Jedi are welcome to participate in this battle, and post their characters attributes, bio and species.

This RPG is about the Sith, from all sides and factions, who will fight for control of the galaxy, and for the mantle of Emperor or Empress.
This will be like the Roman Colloseum, filled with trials and challenges, that will drive the competitors to the limit. We will talk about what we will do, and we will form teams for the competition.

RULES

1. NO GODMODDING

2. NO NAME CALLING

3. NO SPAMMING

4. Enjoy the RPG :D

CHARACTERS
The participants have the option of making teams or fight alone.
Maximum numbers of team members is 3, and the maximum numbers per player is 2. Maximum attribute number is 25.

Weapons: Shotos, Dual lightsabers, Y-sabers, Double bladed lightsabers, Lightwhips,grenades(thermals, EMP's, Sonics, etc.), mines, any kind of blaster pistols and rifles, no heavy weapons. You can change weapons between rounds, not during a round.

Sith Class: Sith Lord, Sith Acolyte, Sith Marauder, Sith Assasin, Sith Druid,
Sith Master, and another you choose.

Name:
Nickname:
Attributes:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Description:
Lightsaber techniques: maximum of 4
Force Powers:maximum of 5
Weapons: start with 3
Lightsaber color:
Master(s):
Apprentice(s):
Group or Team name: Leader indicated by the * at the end of the group name
Bio or Origin:

My character:

Name: Draco
Nickname:None
Species:Human (Mandalorian)
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Black with some gray

Attributes: (see below)
Strenght:19 Intelligence:21
Dexterity:19 Wisdom:21
Constitution:20 Charisma:18

Homeworld: Unknown Regions
Picture and/or Description: 6'3", wears strange robes, colored dark grey, almost steel colored, black boots, and a strange necklace that glows faintly, has a black beard and muscular body.
Lightsaber techniques: Niman, Vaapad, Trakata, Jar'kai.
Weapons:Y-saber, shotos, thermals.
Color: Dark Silver
Force Powers: ( Lightning and Crush) (Heal and Burst of Speed)
Master(s): Darth Traya (via holocron)
Apprentice(s):none
Group:
Bio:The Rebuilder is a person who has suffered both the Dark and Light Side of the Force, and decided that both the Jedi and Sith are corrupt. Has no problem using both LS and DS powers, has ability to located force sensitive users and to drain their force will after he has killed them. Obeys his Master Darth Traya, in all her orders.

HK-42
01-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Name: Darth Saruman
Nickname: Grivis ro Saruman
Homeworld: Lehon
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black
Description: Under a cloack
Lightsaber techniques: 4
Force Powers: 4
Weapons: 5
Lightsaber color: Red
Master(s): None
Apprentice(s): Darth Zeorg
Group or Team name: Sith
Bio or Origin: Born on Lehon by a small camp who had crashed there before the battle. Soon he left after his family "Died". Later he became Darth Grivis, and entered a war against the sith. After Grivis went to Exile and became Darth Saruman. Now he will enter a tornament to finish the war...

Grey Master
01-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Well I see tha we have on Sith reporting to my summoning, and I feel more will come.
(Uhh....... you forgot to put your attributes)

HK-42
01-11-2007, 04:25 PM
You left it blank

Grey Master
01-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Nope, they are below, its very important you put them.

HK-42
01-11-2007, 04:31 PM
My character:

Name: Draco
Nickname:None
Species:Human (Mandalorian)
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Black with some gray
Attributes:
Strenght:19 Intelligence:21
Dexterity:19 Wisdom:21
Constitution:20 Charisma:18
Homeworld: Unknown Regions
Picture and/or Description: 6'3", wears strange robes, colored dark grey, almost steel colored, black boots, and a strange necklace that glows faintly, has a black beard and muscular body.
Lightsaber techniques: Niman, Vaapad, Trakata, Jar'kai.
Weapons:Y-saber, shotos, thermals.
Color: Dark Silver
Force Powers: ( Lightning and Crush) (Heal and Burst of Speed)
Master(s): Darth Traya (via holocron)
Apprentice(s):none
Group:
Bio:The Rebuilder is a person who has suffered both the Dark and Light Side of the Force, and decided that both the Jedi and Sith are corrupt. Has no problem using both LS and DS powers, has ability to located force sensitive users and to drain their force will after he has killed them. Obeys his Master Darth Traya, in all her orders.

Its blank^

KotO[REvan]
01-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Count me in.

Name: Aailo Loen Duran
Nickname: Echelon
Homeworld: Roon

Attributes:
- STR: 14
- DEX: 19
- CON: 25
- INT: 15
- WIS: 17
- CHR: 23

Eye Color: Brown
Description: Tall, well-suited, stern
Lightsaber techniques: Shien, Ataru
Force Powers: Battle Meditation, Master Heal, Statis Field, Lightsaber Throw
Weapons: Cyan Lightsaber, Modified Aaron's Blaster, Ila's Vibroblade
Lightsaber color: Cyan
Master(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A
Group or Team name: Bounty Hunter's Guild

Quanon
01-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Count me in to , MR.Grey ! :D

I'll put my Character up sometime tomorrow or today ?

Darth InSidious
01-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Me too :D

Name: Gurzan N'Dul
Nickname: Lord N'Dul, N'Dul
Homeworld: Korriban
Attributes: Strength 20, Dexterity 18, Constitution 22, Intelligence 23, Wisdom 25, Charisma 18
Eye Color: Yellow
Hair Color: Black/grey/white
Description: Red skin, goatee beard, thin lips. A short, thin figure wrapped in dark robes, wearing an ancient coronet.
Lightsaber techniques: Sokan, Shien, Makashi, Juyo
Force Powers: Storm (lightning), Storm (wormhole), Battle Meditation, Death Field, Telekinesis (Push/Pull, Jump, Kill/Crush, Levitate etc I am counting as one power - it's only one technique, of using the Force to move objects without touching them, after all...)
Weapons: Alchemically twisted Sith sword, poison-dart blowpipe, lanvarok
Lightsaber color: N/A
Group or Team name: Orthodox Sith (Leader - Gurzan N'Dul)
Bio or Origin: Dark Lord of the Sith following the Great Hyperspace War, N'Dul decided that if the Empire appeared to crumble, they would be ignored by the Republic, until they were forgotten - the perfect moment to strike. Having set things in motion, he went to Korriban, and set himself in stasis for the Great Awakening. There he slumbered until awakened by Sa'adow Fan, during her long voyage back from the Unknown Regions. Now,they stand to re-establish the Old Sith Empire and usher in a new Golden Age of the Sith. Gurzan, like his father, Azgath N'Dul, is a skilled geneticist and Sith alchemist, as well as an historian and philosopher. He is also very powerful in the Dark Side. Technically still Dark Lord, since he never relinquished the role.

Grey Master
01-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Welcome everybody and thanks for joining, I will like to you post your characters when you are ready, and to give me your spectations for the game :D.

Quanon
01-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Name: Darth Saveguos

Nickname : Quanon

Attributes: -Strenght : 21 -Dexterity:18 –Intelligence:17 –Wisdom:17 –Constitution:21 –Charisma: 16

Force Powers : Force Lighting , Force Crush , Force Wave

Species: Crossing between The Sith specie and Hississ . horror indeed

Homeworld : Malachor IV

Eye Color: pitch black

Hair Color: /

Picture and/or Description: ( Concept Art , may alter a bit in the future )

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/SD1.gif

Weapons : double-bladed lightsabre (red), heavy reaper XR-560 gun , spiked-chain

LightSabre techniques : Ataru , Juyo

Master(s): -.

Apprentice(s): -

Political Affiliation: Sith orthodox ( Insidious I see as my mentor )

Enemies: Everyone not on our side !

Bio: There's not much kown of Darth Quanon , only that the specie was malvoment crossing of different races , he belongs to where Sith slaves in the past . Some of the slave clans had Force sensative childeren amongst
them , these where taken by the Lords as ' apprinteces' , most of them where rather treaded as beasts . Who trained is Darth Quanon is not clear as the brute will not tell of his past .
So far , he joined several Sith factions , but was cast out by many as he was seen as to barbaric and ' Eater of the Dead' . Some of the Sith who encountered this primitive being says he's
a formidable fighter in the field , but can get so frenzied he kills his own man like they where enemys . It's wise to chain this character ! For now he resides at Darth Insidious side .

CSI
01-12-2007, 05:43 PM
The Gray Master, I hardly think you're even qualified to call yourself a Jedi...Promoting fighting, dueling, and war is not Jedi way, at least not our way.

So, count me out. But I'll keep an eye on this, just in case it turned to be a full-scale war.

Grey Master
01-13-2007, 01:36 PM
(Ok, do what you think is necessary)
(I think we have enough people to start, and I'm sure more will come)
I'll start:

Draco meditated in the beach of the planet formely known as Rakata Prime, feeling the morning breeze in his face.

"Are you going to go with our plan?" asked the voice of Darth Traya, the avatar of the piramidal holocron that Draco had recovered "Will the Sith come to this place, where the Jedi and Revan defeated them 4,000 years ago?"

"Of course misstress, this place is still strong in the Dark Side, and that will lure them here, and they shall prove themselves, in the traditional Sith ways, and the strongest will become their leader" said the Gray Sith/Jedi Master in a confident voice.

"I hope you are right, for you are my only hope left for balance" replied the holocron

"I will not fail misstress" replied Draco "I'm contacting them as we speak"

And with those words, Draco sent a wave of Dark energy throught the Force, and some words "Sith, come, come to Lehon, to decide who of you is indeed the true Dark Lord,or cower from my summoning and be marked as a coward..... I will be waiting"

Then, Draco got up from the beach and started walking to the reconstructed Rakatan Temple, located in the middle of the jungle, confident that the Sith could find him there.

KotO[REvan]
01-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Aailo was flying his un-named vessel through deep space, his destination was the Unknown Regions, to look for a bounty placed on a run-away Rodian criminal. He turned his head, fealing the dark wave of energy.

A challenge for all Sith..? he thought. I can collect some bounties here...

Aailo turned his vessel to the east, where he felt the source of the mysterious energy. He was on his way, to a wealthy life.

Quanon
01-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Darth Quanon overlooked the the landscape stretching out before his fortress . Hundreds of tall spiked poles raised out from the ground , on each pole a victim was impaled . Manny where pore travellers who crossed Darth Quanons way , others where Jedi , still most where nothing but dried out rotted carcasses .

Overlooking his the field of torment with a smile , he heard a faint voice through the Force .

A challenge to all Sith ... Darth Quanon did not have to think for long , he ordered his trusty droid-commander R4-AA to prepare a small fleet .

Later that day , Quanon left his world for this unknown destination .

Darth InSidious
01-14-2007, 09:27 AM
N'Dul paused, puzzled.

He sent a return message:
::What sort of challenge? This isn't another All-Korriban Scrabble Knockout, is it? The last one was pretty disastrous...::

Gathering up his weapons, the Force, some crystals, a good supply of kolto, papyrus and the requirements for his alchemical manipulations, he set course for Corellia.

When he arrived, he entered the UC Department of Rakatology, and made his way to a small, unkempt office.

"Professor Zeugma?"

"Er...Yes?"

"I understand you are preparing an expedition to Lehon"
His words were tinted with the Force.

"That's right."

"I advise you not to go. Much is happening there."

"Right."

"You must send me there by an unmarked transport."

"As you wish."

N'Dul turned to go, and then turned back.

"You will make these arrangements, and then you will forget that you have ever spoken to me."

"Of course."

He left, masking his presence in the Force, making himself appear as a normal person, and pulled his cloak further over his face.

"The Massassi came down like the wolf on the fold, his cohorts all gleaming in scarlet and gold..."

Reclaimer
01-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Name: Darth Severius
Homeworld: Unknown Planet on the Outer Rim

Attributes:
- STR: 25
- DEX: 23
- CON: 25
- INT: 22
- WIS: 25
- CHR: 23

Eye Color: It's Said He Has No Eyes, No One Has Seen Them Because Of His Hood
Hair Color: Long, Black
Description: Tall, Well Built, Black Cerimonial Robe/Mask (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:DNs.jpg)
Lightsaber techniques: Vaapad, Ataru, Shien
Force Powers: Concealment, Force Body, Crush, Storm, Sith Alchemy
Weapons: 2 Lightsabers, Sith Alchemy Tablets, and the Force.
Lightsaber color: Red, Crimson
Master(s): N/A
Group or Team name: True Sith/Unknown

Lehon was outside the viewport on the unmarked ship. Bodies laid everywhere, its crew, destroyed by one person. The tall, dark figure stood at the helm of the ship's bridge, looking down at the planet.

"It's only a matter of time now, until darkness shrouds this world, and evil consums it..."

Using the Force, the figure controls the ship, and plunges it into the atmosphere of the planet. The ship drives through the raging temputures of the atmosphere, and exits onto the world. Only held together by the Force, the ship lands on a cliff. As the figure exits the ship, the ships collaspes. The figure looks out at the soon to be battlefield.

"Today, yes today, will be fun."

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 12:08 AM
As Draco approched the rebuilded Rakatan Temple, he felt the dark presence of many Sith approching Lehon, Good, they have answered my summons and are coming, he thought as he began to climb the steps into the interior of the temple, it was dark inside, and as he continued to ponder on the idea that he was making a mistake, that he will not be able to make the Sith see reason and accept his challenge, he heard the sounds of engines in the distance, and he decide to go investigate....

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Severius walked down a narrow canyon path. Ahead, he sensed lifeforms, and to confirm it, he heard voices.

"Trooper, take flank. The Master wants us to clear this cliff top, its the perfect landing spot."

"Affirmitive sir! O'Malley, set up that blaster cannon!" came the reply.

"Roger!"

The sound of mechanical equipment filled the valley. Severius was puzzled.

"The Master? Who can this 'Master' be? Another Sith Lord? Impossible, unless his presence was withheld from the Force, then he must be a formible foe. Hmm...interesting..."

Severius waited no longer. Walking a few more steps he came before the squad of soldiers. He looked at them, all wearing Sith Armor and Uniforms. Waiting no longer, Severius raised his hand, the Sith troopers stepped back, somehow knowing what was to happen. Instantly, lightning poured from Severius' hand, shocking the troopers. As they fall, Severius' attention is contained by a Sith Officer. The officer was actually resisting the Force Storm. Severius had heard of Force Sensitives among the common Sith troops, but none that could resist a Sith Lord's Force Storm. Severius begins to peer into the officer's mind, but all he finds is emptiness.

"He's using the Force to block me from searching his mind. Interesting, Very interesting. He is an amazing specimen. Too bad he must die, he could've been of great use, maybe even a possible apprentice."

With that final thought, Severius applies Force Crush to the Officer, and then slams him into the canyon wall. The officer's bones can be heard shattering, his spine broken. The officer drops to the canyon floor, dead. Severius throws the half compiled blaster canyon into the wall also. After surveying his destruction, he is only a small bit satisfied.

"More. I need more. And there will be more. I can sense them coming. And finally, i can sense this 'Master'. He has shown himself to the Force. He's not as powerful as he sounds. More like weak. This shall be easy."

With that, Severius continues down the path, calmly ready for anything he encounters...

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 10:05 AM
"Ah" said Draco "blood has been spilled on this planet, and apparently a Sith is comming this way"

"What are you gonna do know?" asked the holocron, located in one of Draco's pouches, "well I will use one of these" Draco walked to a nearby tree and got a reptile like creature, a ysalimiri, a Force resistant creature tha Draco had brought to Lehon , and surrounded the temple with them.

Draco put the ysalimiri on his right shoulder, and the creature accomodated itself and rested on it, "this little creatures will come in handy if the Sith wish to destroy me instead of each other" he said , and then he walked around the temple, anxious to meet the Sith that will come to him.

Darth Randus
01-15-2007, 11:55 AM
im in too

Name: Darth Randus
Nickname: Randus, Lord Randus
Homeworld: Unknown
Attributes: Strength 18, Dexterity 17, Constitution 21, Intelligence 23, Wisdom 24, Charisma 17
Eye Color: Yellow
Description: 5' 11" tall, greyish skin tone, glowing yellow eyes, black robes, and well built. Has his hood covering most of his face, most of the time.
Lightsaber techniques: Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, Juyo, Jar'Kai
Force Powers: force lightening, drain life, Push/Pull/Jump, Force Choke/Kill, Force Crush
Weapons: 2 single-bladed lightsabers, and a lightwhip
Lightsaber color: Both lightsabers red, and red lightwhip
Master(s): Gurzan N'Dul
Group or Team name: Orthodox Sith (Leader - Gurzan N'Dul)
Bio or Origin: Not much is known about Randus' origins. However, it is known that he came across his master about a year ago, and begun training as a sith lord.

Darth Randus
01-15-2007, 12:01 PM
Darth Randus sensed his master had come to Corellia, where he just happened to be at that point in time. Randus had sensed him but when he was close to reaching him, he disapeared from the force.

He decided to reach out with the force and see if he could at least contact him, if he was listening. ::Master, I wish to come with you.:: Randus said through the force, hoping he would be listening.

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm in too!

Name: Darth Heros
Nickname: Heros
Homeworld: Coruscant
Attributes:
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Brown
Description: Lethal, spiteful sith ready to attack anyone and isolated person.
Lightsaber techniques: 3
Force Powers:maximum of 5
Weapons: one lightsaber and sometimes carries a staff.
Lightsaber color: red!
Master(s):No one his father trained him to be a sith then he killed him.
Apprentice(s): Nobody. Never has even thought of taking one.
Group or Team name: Leader indicated by the * at the end of the group name
Bio or Origin: There is not much to say he is just pure evil and helps no one and shall kill any Jedi he meets. Until he was 24 he started to summon Jedi to him in an alleyway and bring them to the Dark Side but was killed by one. Read Betrayal by Force for more info.

Here I go.

Darth Heros would never take part in much apart from do his "own" part in the battle to kill all Jedi.

"Lehon?" he thought. He could feel all sith were going there that some other Lord had summoned them.
He was not the person to take part in big events but this seemed like an exception.

"Let's see what this is all about then" and he could feel danger.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Severius sensed more Sith arriving to the planet. It was like they were all called here for a purpose, not just to fight. As Severius continued down the canyon pathway, he sensed a stronge Force user.

"Hmm...this must be the 'Master' all these troops belong too...It seems he's getting stronger everytime I sense him..."

Severius turns the corner, right into the path of a Sith trooper. Severius grabs the trooper, then throws him down, cracking his neck. He looks up, finally sensing the creature he has been after. Severius is surprised. The creature is a Coruscanti Ogre (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:CoruscaniOgre.JPG). The ogre holds two lightsabers, a blue and a yellow, but the dark forces inside are strong. Severius pulls out his crimson saber, and ignites it. But, along with the saber, he pulls out his Sith Alchemy book. Using the Force, he finds a formible specimen. Behind the ogre, a rancor is chained to a tree. Using his lightsaber, he draws a pentagram into the ground. Opening the book, he reads a conjuration spell.

"Spirts of the Dead, transform this creature into the work of the Dark Arts. Rise my creature! RISE!"

Instantly, the rancor begins to transform. Severius smiles as he sees the look on the ogres face. The rancor finishes transforming, unleashing its mutated Chrysalide (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chrysalide) form. The Chrysalide roars in anger, then charges the ogre. Severius does the same. The ogre is taken by surprise by the Severius' attack to its front and the Chrysalide's attack to its back. Severius stabs his crimson saber into the ogre's abdomin, while the Chrysalide claws the ogre's back. Gasping for air, the ogre falls, blood everywhere. A few seconds later, the last of the ogre's Force Energy is gone. Severius looks at the Chrysalide.

"Go! Hunt like your instincts tell you. Kill everything you find."

The Chrysalide obeys, and runs off, as if he sensed prey. Severius turns to the dead ogre, and picks up his lightsabers.

"These might come in handy. Although they aren't as strong as mine, they could be used for Telekinesis."

Severius opens his cloak and attaches the sabers inside. He looks off into the distance to see more Sith ships arriving.

"Oh yes, bring on the fun."

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Reclaimer I like your character. :D

Darth Heros was a very strong sith lord but felt that this "Master" was alot stronger than him.

He flew in his ship and landed on Corellia a few miles from the temple.

He liked the jungle because he could feel darkness everywhere.

Some Sith Troopers came along and wern't pleased.

"Ok, kill him!"

He ignited his red lightsaber and blocked the fire back killing them straight away.

"These troops are pointless and weak a womp rat can be more dangerous than these imbosils."

He could feel sith lords coming from all directions when one jumped out of a bush right infront of him........

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Earlier:

Aailo's vessel reached Lehon territory. The closer he got to the planet the more he could feel dark side users running around the planet.

"What the..?" he asked out loud.

The vessel landed, and Aailo quickly exited his ship. He was sure to stay low to hide his presence, for he could hear and sense a lot of active force users around.

He hid in a bush and watched a fight between a Sith Lord and some troopers, the Sith Lord easily killed them. The Sith Lord looked to be caught off guard, Aailo jumped out from the bush with his lightsaber ignited...

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Severius soon exits the canyon path, and comes across a downed transport ship. Immeadiately, he senses dark energy around him.

"Assassins eh...well, lets see how they like it when I play their game."

Severius focuses his Force energy, casting Concealment. Soon, the Sith Assassins begin revealing themselves.

"Sir, he's...disappeared." says one assassin.

"I can see that soldier. Very Stra-"

That's the last word to come out of the leader's mouth. A blue lightsaber penetrates from behind. As the lightsaber pulls out of the assassin's back, another assassin drives his forcepike where the owner of the lightsaber should be standing. Instead, the forcepike only hits air. From behind him, another lightsaber can be heard. The assassin turns around in time to see a crimson red blade come at him. As he falls, his last thought can be heard by the other assassins...

"He...he used...telekenesis..."

The assassin falls. The other assassins rush towards Severius, but Severius is too fast for them. He swiftly disposes of them, droping them one by one. After the quick fight, 11 assassin's body lay dead. Severius walks over to the assassin leader's corpse. He reaches down, and pulls out a double bladed lightsaber, and 2 life support packs. Severius activates the double bladed saber, showcasing its bright orange color. Turning off the saber, he places it on his belt, along with the life support packs. Severius turns, sensing more dark forces in a nearby forest.

"Hmm, it seems that forest would be of my interest. I guess I shall go there then."

Severius walks off towards the forest, leaving a trail of dead Sith behind him. This was only the beginning of what was about to come...

Darth InSidious
01-15-2007, 02:38 PM
N'Dul received his apprentice's message, but it would require him to break his cover to reply through the Force.

He sent an encoded message to an agent on Corellia.

Klaatu Barada Nikto. The Chosen One Must Choose.

This sent, he registered that he had finally dropped out of hyperspace above the planet.

Using an even smaller, even more nondescript shuttle than the one he had used to arrive in the system, he set himself to land on the rooftop of the Temple of the Ancients, but before reaching it, altered the shuttle's course, and jumped out, using a parachute to land safely.

Time for the fun to start, it seems.

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 02:43 PM
"Nice hiding place there I could sense somethign was around" Heros said laughing.

"I'm going to get this over and done with quickly" said the other guy with a cyan lightsaber.

"Very well then I can feel that you are a challenge" Heros said.

He ignited his red saber and charged at the sith/jedi or whatever he was meant to be.

They came into a lock and then Heros done three major jumps backwards each landing perfectly on his feet.

"What is your name?" Heros asked.

"Aailo" he replied with a smirk.

"Oh well let battle commence!"

Heros force jumped onto a tree and let out a powerful blast of electricty from his hand.

Aailo blocked it and pulled out a blaster shooting at Heros.

As Heros was far too busy playing with his powers he didn't have time to block the shot and fell out of the tree motionless.

"What a silly sith" said Aailo.

Heros was far from dead though and watched Aailo walk away then he got up and put a potion on his arm where he had been shot and strode after Aailo determined to kill him.

Quanon
01-15-2007, 02:47 PM
"Lehon, it looks piecefull now , but already a storm is forming . "

Darth Quanon chuckled , looking forward to the battle .

" R4-AA , lets set the troops down , the elite are with me ,the rest should set up base camp within that valley and beach near that temple . " : he ordered .

Minutes later a small fleet of drop-ships decended to the surface .

" It feels like this planet has some secrets , Dark Secrets for me to find . " thought Quanon .

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Aailo's jetpack barely ignited, he went shooting up in the air just avoiding the powerful strike by Darth Heros.

"You're a hard one to kill." Aailo commented.
Aailo got out a plasma grenaded and threw it to the south of Heros, and then he threw two mines to the west and east. The plasma was about to explode, and the two mines were to be set off at Aailo's command.

He pointed his blaster toward the north of Heros, waiting for him to run that way.
The plasma grenade burst into firey flames, and Aailo set off two explosions from the mines. The fire was closing in on Hero, he had no choice but to go to the north, where Aailo was ready for him.

Darth Randus
01-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Giving up on a responce from his master, Randus decided to use his own ship to fly to Lehon. His anger had no bounds, and he made sure it showed in the force, before trying to hide his presence by carefully controling his emotions.

Once he entered hyperspace, he meditated and told his master through the force ::Since i have not recieved a reply, I am comming to Lehon. Since i do not know how to hide my presence like you do, it should be fairly simple to locate me once I arrive. I am eager to begin this battle.::

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Before Severius reached the forest, he sensed another dark presence decending towards the planet. This energy was more powerful, stronger than any he's sensed on this planet. Severius then senses a battle inside the forest. Severius takes a second to ponder, head into the forest, or head back to the canyon and meet this dark presence he senses. He finally chooses. Severius focuses his mind, and opens a telepathic link to his rancor beast. Severius can feel the blood on the rancor, telling him his rancor has slain more Sith.

"My beast, a dark presence is coming. Meet this foe, and hold him off as I continue towards the temple. Understood?"

A grunt is heard through the Force, signifying the rancor understands. Severius closes the telepathic link, and turns towards the forest. He enters, and feels the dark energy all around him. Embracing this sense of warmth, Severius continues on, towards the battle between two dark siders. Moments later, he comes upon them.

"Aha, a battle? Without me? What a shame. But I feel I rather watch then fight."

One of the Sith Lords jumps at Severius, his lightsaber swinging. Severius raises his hand, and force push the Sith Lord. The Sith flies back, hitting into a tree.

"Let me fix this, so you two can clash at each other."

Severius focuses, then goes into a meditation trance. An orb of energy appears above the two Sith, with Severius on the out side. All the trees inside of the orb shatter, leaving only a barren pit. The two Sith look at Severius, then try to break out of the orb.

"You can't break out. The only one who survives will leave the pit, but then, of course you will have to fight me. So, have fun living while you still can."

With that, Severius begins meditating. He rises into the air a few meters from the ground, watching the two Sith begin to fight.

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Heros ran to the north of where there was no fire and threw his lightsaber up at Aailo. Aailo tried to move out of the way but it cut his jet pack damaging it and he had trouble flying.

Heros's lightsaber returned and he rolled into a group of trees and ran into the forest.

"I do love a good game of hide and seek!" He could see Aailo searchign wildy.

"Little rat that Heros!"

He threw his lightsaber again and it cut of the rest of Aailo's lightsaber.

He fell to the ground and Heros got up with his saber read yand jumped out but nobody was there.

"He must have fled, I can sense it."

"He is close to the temple!"

"I must kill him!"

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Aailo felt stupid.
"Damn." he said shortly.

Aailo turned to Darth Heros, who was apparently determined to kill him.
Aailo once again ignited his cyan lightsaber. You've won this fight Sith, but I am not beaten. Aailo concentrated, and he stabbed himself with his lightsaber.

Severius and Heros were both very surprised.

"This is the second body I've used... I will have to find a new host." Aailo said.
The body vanished, and Aailo was gone... for now.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Severius watched as the Sith with the cyan saber stabbed himself. As he fell, Severius felt a dark soul rise from the body, then disappear going east. Severius looked at the other Sith. The Sith was surprised, he obviously had never seen anything like this before. Severius turned to answer his thoughts.

"He's a type of soul parasite. He infects hosts, uses them, then when he's done with them, he disposes of them. Now, I know you want to kill him, and yes, I am here, but you yourself should know you are no match for me. Now go after him, he has gone east. You will have to strike him down to fullfill that anger in you."

Severius finishes speaking, and turns away, heading back to the entrance of the forest. Suddenly, through the Force, a cry comes to him. Severius focuses, and finds the source. His rancor has been struck down, but not by this new presence, but by a weaker one. Severius locates this presence, then uses force speed to race there to combat this foe. As Severius rushes off, the Sith stands there, confused.

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 03:25 PM
The other sith turned away and Heros ran to the east where he could feel that the ghost was slowing down and he could feel that somewhere it had stopped but where?

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 03:31 PM
A dead corpse popped out from under the ground, it was a non-famous Sith Lord named Darth Ploosac.

"There are many graves on this planet, you cannot win my here." Aailo said.
"Leave me be, and I shall spare you."

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Heros could hear a voice....

"Leave me be, and I shall spare you."

"You know I think we should pair up and go to the temple two heads are better than one and some sith is meant to be really, really tough we could attack him together not just the "Master" but the other one who saw you do that "thing."

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 03:42 PM
"'That thing'? If you lack the common knowledge of the Sith teachings, then I will not accompany you." Aailo said sharply.

The old lightsaber which was still placed in the corpse's hand, ignited. Oddly enough, it was a green color.

"Sith have horrible taste." Aailo said mocking the color.

He threw the lightsaber and once again abandoned his current body. His spirit raced off as the lightsaber headed to strike Darth Heros down.

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 03:44 PM
"Oh ****!" He jumped out of the way and caught the lightsaber.

"Oh goody another lightsaber!"

"But why didn't he believe me, I wasn't joking!"

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 03:54 PM
Severius soon arrives at his rancor's death place. Not far from him, a dark figure stands. The figure ignites his lightsaber. It's red glow doesn't scare Severius. Severius holds out his hand, and calls one of his sabers through the Force. His signature crimson saber answers him, and ignites in his hand. Severius stands, with his saber in one hand and his other arm free. The figure looks, surprised to see Severius use this stance.

"So, finally, a Sith that has mastered the ancient Vaapad form. One handed saber combat. Interesting. I've never slain a Vaapad Master, but I guess today will be the day."

"You're pretty cocky, aren't you?" asks Severius.

"Wha-?"

The figure has no chance to finish his sentence. He is surronded by crimson light. Behind him, Severius stands. The figure's eyes roll to the back of his head, and he drops dead. Both his arms cleanly sliced off, and a gapping hole in his abdomin. Severius looks at the dead corpse.

"The cocky are always the unprepared. Hmph, poor soul, you stood no chance with that attitude."

Severius calls the corpse's lightsaber to him, and then crushes it. Severius removes the opal crystal inside. He places it into a pouch. Overhead, Sith transport ships fly, landing in the valley ahead. Severius force jumps onto the top of a cliff, over looking the valley. Below, hundreds of Sith soldiers line up, waiting for orders. Severius smirks.

"More Sith enter the slaughter. How much fun. Maybe its almost time to call my forces. This could get interesting with them involved."

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Heros was off track and was no further away from the temple than he was from when he landed so he ran and came back on track and ran into lots of sith troopers and they had tamed some sort of Dragon and called upon it to attack Heros.

"Wow this place really is full of suprises!"

The dragon which was very big roared and it's long tongue came out and tried to wrap it around him but he cut some off it off.

It screeched and he forced jumped onto the thing and used his lightsaber to cut into it's eye and blood dribble out. Heros then used force explosion and it killed the thing and crumpled onto the ground crushing some oft he troops and then he defeated them and now was so very close to the temple.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 04:08 PM
Severius sensed Darth Hero's battle and that he was not far from the temple. Severius opened a telepathic link to Hero's.

"Listen to me, there is a very powerful foe inside that temple, and it is almost suicide if you enter alone. I know of your offer to work with that Sith spirit, and he declined, so I offer my help. What do you say?"

Severius waits for Hero's reply. Meanwhile, he begins preparations for his army to arrive.

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 04:12 PM
"I except, i am normally an isolated one but on this dangerous path I shall take some company."

"I will meet you by the dead dragon half am mile from the temple." Be there and no funny stuff." Heros sent his message and walked back to the dragon and could already feel Severius coming.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Severius hears Hero's reply and race towards the temple. On the way, Severius pulls out a comm-link.

"Commander, launch the invasion. It is time to crush this planet and take it under our Empire."

"As you command, My Lord. The Invasion is under way." comes the reply.

Severius puts away the comm-link. Above him, hundreds of ships uncloak, showing themselves to the Sith on the surface. Severius turns on his comm-link again, this time opening to an all band channel. On it, screams can be heard from Sith troopers and officers.

"Oh my god! What is that! Ahh-"

"Master...hundreds of ships...everywhere...help..."

Severius puts away the comm-link, satisfied.

"The Invasion has truely begun."

Severius soon arrives at the slain dragon, Hero stands before him. Severius sees Hero's injuries, and throws him a life support pack.

"Use it, you're gonna need it. What lies inside is very powerful. Don't worry about the Sith out here, they are taken care of by my forces. Now, are you ready?"

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Reclaimer it's Heros not Hero. :)

"Ready?" "Of course i'm ready now let's lick butt."

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 04:44 PM
OOC: Soory about that. I'll remember from now on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Severius nods and leads the way. He could feel the temple's dark energy. Obviously, this character was using the temple's energy to hide his own, but Severius could sense it still. As Severius and Heros came around a section of trees, Severius pulled Heros back. Confused, Heros gave Severius a look. Severius pointed a head.

"Rancor beasts. It seems this foe knows how to tame beasts. My Alchemy is unable to control them due to their loyalty. We must surprise them and slay them."

Heros nods and activates his saber, Severius does the same. At once, the leash out to attack the rancor monsters. Severius attacks the one on the right. Pulling the saber around, he slice off the rancors right arm. The limb falls, causing the rancor to roar in pain. Severius finishes his rancor off with a burst of Force Storm.

Severius waits for Heros to finish his rancor off.

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Heros force jumped and cut the neck of the Rancor and it's head fell off with one swipe.

"Come on let's go" Heros said.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Severius turns and heads toward the temple. Along the way, Severius' comm-link crackles to life.

"My Lord, we have landed and have met very little resistance. Your orders?"

"Wipe the enemy clean off this planet, we will silence any fighters."

Severius turns off the comm and continues to the temple. Out of nowhere, Dark Jedi surrond Severius and Heros. Severius activates his lightsaber, and stands in his one handed Vaapad stance. He glances at Heros.

"You ready to slaughter these amatures?"

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 04:57 PM
"Amatures?" Aailo said, he wasn't in a body, but his spirit was visible and looked as if it was solid and actually touching the surfact of Lehon.

The spirit stepped in front of the two Sith, with what seemed to be a blue lightsaber ignited.

"You are ruining my home." Aailo said. To the two Sith's surprise the spirit began to attack.

"This is my home, and I am more powerful here than ever!"

Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 04:58 PM
"Yes they shouldn't be much of a problem." Heros activated his red saber and his green saber.

Then there was a spirit and at his words they were suprised. Heros swiped but it just went through thin air.

Severius tried with lightning but that would not work either.

The spirit jumped back onto a tree and let Heros and Severius fight his Dark Jedi.

"Ok kill these two!" They both jumped and split in different directions and Heros electrified five Dark Jedi he crumpled together and cut his way through aload of others. Then out of nowhere so wild beast which neither Severius or Heros had seen before came out with their sharp teeth ready to cut.

"Hmm wonder what these little doggy's are going to do?" He cut one in half and it screamed.

Soon al the Dark Jedi were left and they fought their way though the beasts.

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Draco felt the ongoing battle in the planet.
"Are you just going to stand there, doing nothing?" asked the voice of Traya

"Yes, for once, I will let the Sith slaughter each other, the more powerful ones will be better suited for the task I have for them"

"Very well, but I feel a Force parasite in the planet, and another one, that doesn't seem very Sith, perhaps more have come than expected" responded the holocron

"It will not matter, the ysalimiri will fend them off, and besides, I have a little surprise for those that dare attck me"

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 05:02 PM
The spirit came at Severius. Severius attacked the spirit using his Vaapad form. Severius' lightsaber swings around, striking the spirit's saber. Severius calls out at Heros.

"Hit him now! He's distracted!"

Heros jumps at the spirit, but some force pushes Heros back. Severius swings his saber around and strikes the spirit's saber again.

"Heros, you ok?"

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 05:06 PM
"My physical body is the only means of destroying my spirit, but the location of the body even I do not know of. Raiders have invaded my tomb, and stole my corpse. There is no chance of finding it." Aailo mocked.

-------------------------
OOC: I'm planning that later on you guys find his body, and destroy his spirit forever. :P That'll be pretty cool.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 05:09 PM
"I see. I have dealt with Force parasites like you, and you are correct. Heros, quickly, this is a battle we can not win now. Let us go."

Severius force jumps up to a plateau. He turns to see if Heros follows him.

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Aailo does not hesitate to let the two Sith leave, he was tired and fighting, and would rather have corpse's deal with that. Aailo plunged his spirited lightsaber into the ground, and five figures popped out from the ground.

"Destroy them." he commanded. The corpses ran off to find the Sith and destroy them.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Severius and Heros ran across the plateau when suddenly Severius felt five new force users.

"We're being followed."

Severius turns to see five Force Corpses following them. Each one with yellow sabers. Severius lunges at them, preforming an arial shun maneuver (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_combat#Marks_of_contact). Severius' crimson blade slashes at the corpses, bring three down with one slice. Heros attacks another corpse, jamming his blade into its abdomin. Serverius twirls around and preforms a shiak (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_combat#Marks_of_contact) on the last corpse.

The corpses fall, and then turn to dust. Serverius looks at Heros.

"Lets go, now."

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 05:24 PM
"It seems I underestimated the new Sith of this age... they are indeed powerful.
Aailo suddenly had a vash vision, he smiled.

"I will meet them there... then."

Quanon
01-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Darth Quanon watched as his Sith-Droid army spreaded out , setting up a loads of defense turrets and shields .

In less then a half an hour a full operational base , with landing-pads for additional support fromt the fleet circling Lehon .

While overlooking his troops , Darth Quanon felt the rage of battle swhirling trough the Force .

" They have already begun to test each others strength . This planet looks like paridise but it has this dark taint . Time to corrupt it further . "

Darth Quanon walked out , followed by his most feared Tormentor-Guard Droids , true to the Sith these droids contain malevolent spirits in crystals , incased in the center of the body . This gives the droid an advanced evil A.I. , relentless and full of lust for battle .

Quanon patheted a way true the valley and canyon leading to the temple , he encountered numerous other Sith troops of rival lords . But none where good enough of to stop him .

And his rage and hate reached a new picque when one of the Sith assassins manged to wound his shoulder . In his berserker madness , Darth Quanon cracked open the chest of his victim , ript apart his heart with sharp teeth , drinking his blood he continued his slaughter .

Blood dripping from his maw , the temple appeared . Quanon killed his last enemy with a twist of his fist , dragging the corpse behind him stopped at the front steps of the temple .

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Severius and Heros find themselves in an open canyon pathway. Severius turns to Heros.

"We will be safe here. I sense he has stopped following us."

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Draco got tired of waiting, "The Sith will destroy each other before I get a chance to talk to them, so its my turn to seek them out"

"Be prepared" said Traya "I feel that they are strong in the dark side, and the parasite is strong"

"Yes, but nothing that uses the Force can harm me while I have the ylasimiri on me" replied the Gray Master

"Your overconfidence will be your downfall" said the holocron in a cold voice "have you learned nothing from the mistakes of the old Sith and the Jedi?"

"Yes misstress" said Draco, as a kid replies to his mother after she has told him the same thing a hundred times over and over...

"But you don't use that knowledge" replied the holocron avatar

"Sorry mistress, but now is not the time, I must go to the Sith before there are none left" replied Draco, as he exited the temple, and it did not take him long to find some Sith fighting each other.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 07:31 PM
Severius senses another presence coming near. He grabs his saber, and ignites it. Heros follows suit. Out of nowhere, a lone, mysterious figure comes before them.

"Finally, some Sith. I would like to talk to you."

Severius recognizes his energy as the one from the temple. Using caution, Severius turns off his saber.

"So what do you want?" asks Severius.

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 07:47 PM
"What do 'I' want?" replied Draco "I summoned you here didn't I?, well first of all I will like you to stop fighting, and to follow me into the temple, we have much to disscuss" finished saying Draco, as he motioned the two Sith to the temple.

"We are gonna have a feast first, then we will talk" said the Gray Master, sending a new wave of dark energy to the remaining Sith, invinting them too.

KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Aailo instantly received the invitation, and was not flattered.
He stayed where he was, in hiding. According to his vision, he would have to chance to destroy all the Sith on the planet that threaten his home.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Severius looked at Heros, motioning him to follow. Severius walks up next to the mysterious figure.

"A feast, eh? A little strange for someone who has caused total war upon this planet."

The figure smirks and keeps on walking to the temple. Severius falls back next to Heros.

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Draco felt the confusion on the minds of the Sith, I said a feast, but not for whom!, and , inmediatelly, two huge Acklays came out of the jungle.

"Fools" said Draco, never trust anybody on this place, and he ordered the beasts to attack the Sith, "and one thing, this are special beasts, their DNA has been mixed with the ylasimiri, so they are inmune to the Force, enjoy!" and he started for the temple door, as the beasts attacked the Sith.

Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 08:43 PM
"Damn him!" screamed Severius as the creatures attacked. "I don't need the force, only my saber.

Severius calls to him two sabers, his crimson and pure red ones. He stands in a Jar'Kai Vaapad stance. The creatures charge him. Severius jumps above them, avoiding the creatures attack. Severius then crashes down upon them, jamming both sabers into the first creatures back. It screams its cries for mercy, but Severius delivers none. Severius glances over to see Heros finish off the second beast. Severius look towards the temple, just to catch a glance of the mysterious figure enter the temple.

"That fool, he should know not to play with Sith Lords, right?"

Heros nods, and Serverius and Heros run off to the temple. As they reach the steps, more acklays surround them. Heros draws out his saber, Severius opens his Alchemy book. He instructs Heros to draw a pentagram as he reads the ancient text.

"Creatures of the Night, control these beasts. Let them become loyal to me, and destory the loyalty to this purged soul from their insides! Creatures, RISE!"

The creatures drop, as if they are dead. One by one though, they rise, their eyes now glowing a dark red. Severius chuckles.

"Ahh, Sith Alchemy never fails. Thank you, Heros."

Heros nods his approval. Severius commands 2 acklay to ram the temple doors. They succeed, but are killed by a door trap.

"I expected as much, this place is full of traps, and Force resistant. We must be careful."

Severius commands the acklays to stand guard outside, and Severius and Heros enter the temple...

Grey Master
01-15-2007, 09:01 PM
"Well, you have passed my test, Lord Severious, and you too, Heros" replied Draco "I must apologize for the introduction, but it was necessary to test your avilities for one last time, you are the powerful Sith I have ever encountered, but I sense more are on the way, so please, come inside, there are no more traps in here, I assure you"

Some droids came from a nearby room, "T-45 and O-32, please show this gentlemen their dormitories", then he spoke to the Sith "I will like if you waited for the rest of the participants before we start the tournament, I will be in my chambers if you need me, and speak to the droids if you need anything" then he gave Severious a datapad,"This contains the layout of the temple, the sparring area is upstairs, the dormitories in this floor, the dinning room is in the core of this building, please accomodate yourself"

He was starting to leave, then he turned "Also, a bit of advise, I have realised some of my pets on the planet, so when you go outside, be careful, because they will attack anything in sight, and they are just like the Acklays"

Then he used Force Kill to permanently destroy the beasts outside the temple"I don't like when somebody uses my pets against me, so do not try it again, or my manners will not be very gentleman like" then he turned , en route to his room.

Dark_Lady
01-16-2007, 12:25 AM
Alright, I have a question. I would have joined earlier, but what's with the attribute points? How do you determine them? Is there a maximum number of total attribute points? Or can all your attributes just be 25? :xp: Because so far, comparing everyone's attributes, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to them whatsoever.

And, in keeping with the “without rhyme or reason” trend…. :xp:

Name: Severus Snape

Nickname: Excuse me?

Homeworld: Unknown

Attributes:

Strength – ?
Dexterity – ?
Constitution – ?
Intelligence – ?
Wisdom – ?
Charisma – ?

Eye Color: Black

Description: Picture ( http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42547976/)

Lightsaber techniques: Vaapad (VI), Makashi (II), Soresu (III), Shien/Djem So (V)

Force Powers: Telekinesis, Art of the Small, Knowledge Drain, Force Travel, Force Protection/Defend/Absorb/Deflect

Weapons: Electrum-Plated Lightsaber, The Force, Sheer Brilliance

Lightsaber color: Yellow-Green

Apprentice(s): None

Group or Team name: Unknown, what’s this all about again?

So I stole somebody’s name and appearance. Sue me. :xp: At least I put my Force Powers and weapons.

Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 03:17 AM
Holy moly! No way we already have Severius anyway back to the story.

Have you read the thing?

Heros had not spoke for a while he ws unsure of what was happening either if this "Master" was going to kill him and Severius or have some stupid challenge.

He stepped infront of Severius.

"I'm going, thank you for the help."

"You can't leave!"

"Why?"

"We have to kill this guy."

"Once we have i'm gone!"

Quanon
01-16-2007, 05:55 AM
Darth Quanon was at the wrong side of the temple .

Then he received this message from "Draco ?"

Darth Quanon started to run , using the Force to go to blazing speed .

Turning around the Temple he saw a foght between Sith and unknown beast ending .

They walked up to this mysterious stranger , Draco .

Before they got the change to enter the temple , Quanon yelled :

" Wait just a minute ! Nobody moves ! I want an explenation for this !"

Reclaimer
01-16-2007, 07:35 AM
"We have no choice to kill him. He posses a Holocron."

Heros looks at Severius, partialy shocked.

"A...a Holocron?" mutters Heros.

"Yes, it seems he might be obeying its will. But if thats so, we must figure out why it wanted almost all the Sith in the Universe here, and why it called upon the True Sith..."

"The True Sith? Where?!" exclaims Heros.

"There."

Severius points up in the sky, out of nowhere, a shimmer of light appears, then fades into a massive starcruiser. Immeadiately, hundreds of force users are felt through the Force.

"They've been watching, and they are decending into battle. We stand no chance against them if they come after us."

"Not even with your Alchemy?" asks Heros.

"Not even with it. Our combined skills would prove devious to them, but they would over power us. They run in a line of warriors, all trained in the dark arts and for war. We should proceed with caution when venturing outside. They have one weekness."

Severius removes a crystal from his pouchm the same one he found off a dark jedi he had slain earlier. He handed it to Heros.

"Put that into a crystal slot in your saber. It's a Kaliburr crystal, the only known weakness against the True Sith. Use it well."

Severius turns to return in the temple. His motive: Find the Holocron.

Darth InSidious
01-16-2007, 07:45 AM
N'Dul waited on the temple top. Eventually, the Sith would destroy each other, and the few survivors would be easily mopped up by him.

He glanced up. Curious. Other Sith, real Sith, of Ziost and Korriban born ((OOC: Severius, that's what you meant, right? )), here.

That could tip the balance.

Nevertheless, the outcome would be the same.

He settled back down. It would be a long wait, but nothing like the millenia he had spent before.

Grey Master
01-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Draco sensed confussion in the minds of the Sith again,Good, ignorance has its uses then he felt that more Sith were coming, They are here, Master reached Draco through the Force to Kreia.

"Yes, the remaining Sith have come, and it seems they want to steal my holocron, as your hidden communicators report" said Kreia, looking over the nearby computer terminal, "Do you have a Plan?"

"Well, my door is coated with cortosis, so nobody can cut it open, and there are many holocrons here, including some of the old Jedi ones, and besides, the security systems and the Five Defender Droirs here will secure my room, so do not worry" replied the Gray Master and motioned to the droids, "if somebody tries to enter this room, execute program E.A.A.C., Elimination At All Costs, and immidiately inform me.

"YES, SIR" replied the leader droid, in a metallic like voice, the droids had two blasters instead of hands, combined with flamethrowers and grenade launchers.

"Now I must go to welcome the new arrivals, and see if they are up to the challenge, then he reached into his robes and took out a comm,"Its time, attack all intruders, let loose all the beasts, let the new arrival prove themselves, and seal the temple doors"

"As you command, Master" replied the a Dark Jedi, then Draco saw the temple doors closing, and the roars of the beasts in the distance, "this is the begining of the end"

Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 11:17 AM
They were in the tempek and ready for anything and Heros inserted the special crystal into his red lightsaber.

"This will work?" Heros asked.

"Yes we must move I sense droids."

"Me too!"

Some droids came round the corner with heavy gund and packed with grenades and a flame thrower but the special crystals were far superior.

"The "Master" is far away" said Heros. "He has released some sort of beasts. Even our crystals will have a challenge.

"You know tjis is going to be so life threatning that one of us can die don't you Heros?"

"Yes...."

The two were ready for anything.

Dark_Lady
01-16-2007, 11:39 AM
This post is completely OOC.

Holy moly! No way we already have Severius anyway back to the story.

Have you read the thing?
Yes, I've "read the thing." The person already in the story is called Severius, not Severus. And for that matter, I would prefer not to be called Severus anyway. After all, we're not really on a first-name basis here, are we? Seeing as you are randomly killing each other for no reason whatsoever.

A brief recap, just to convince you that I have indeed "read the thing": You and Severius have joined forces, and were working together for some time. You have also formed what seems to be a mutual pact to control each other's characters. Severius knows Sith Alchemy, and he uses it quite a lot. This alliance is strange because of the fact that your character sheet lists no Force abilities or lightsaber techniques whatsoever. KotO[REvan] is playing a Force Parasite known as Aailo. He has already gone through a few bodies. Grey Master is being his typical self, messing with everybody and hoping that it will work out eventually. He's somewhat overconfident. N'Dul has spent most of his time merely observing. Darth Randus and Quanon have posted only rarely.

Anyway, Grey Master, could you clarify the Attribute system a little?

Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 12:40 PM
oh well it dosn't matter i was in bed so Reclaimer who is Severius had to play me otherwise I would disappear from the story and readers woudl wonder what the hecks going on anyway you can join just maybe if you have a diffferent name well saying that you could be Severius's long lost brother anyway bac to story.......

Severius and Heros ran throught the temple and some acklay jumped out at least six of them and some babies too.

"No problem!"

Heros jumped around the acklay while it was attacking him with it's leg and then Heros jumped up kicking it in the eye and slashing it neck.

He then stabbed his new lightsaber into the back and the creature fell.

He jumped onto an acklay Severius was fighting and they both cut off all the legs.

He took one more and Severius finished them off but more was too come.

Darth InSidious
01-16-2007, 03:53 PM
N'Dul has spent most of his time merely observing.

OOC:

Well?

A True Sith never dies. That doesn't mean he's stupid about it! What more do you expect from a True Sith?

:xp:

Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Infact N'Dul is being clever in his story writing anyway let's get bac k to the story.......

Darth Randus
01-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Randus dropped out of hyperspace right where he was supposed to, Lehon. He sensed a lot of sith battleing each other. [hmm... this is going to be intresting] he thought to himself, while he was bringing his ship down onto Lehon for a landing, being sure to be aware of who he sensed around him.

He landed about a kilometer or two away from a large temple. [hmm... i wonder if that is what everyone is going after] he was thinking to himself as he surveyed his surroundings.

Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 04:16 PM
Severius and Heros were walking along and they both felt something.

"New Arrival another sith lord" Heros aid stopping.

"Yes hmm if he gets any closer we'll see what he's all about" Severius replied. They carried on walking thinking of this new "arrival."

Reclaimer
01-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Severius had sensed the new Sith Lord. He had only recently made his presence known through the Force. Severius turned, and saw a large doorway. Focusing, he felt the power of Holocrons coming from the room.

"Heros, the Holocrons are in that room, but the door is of cortosis, this will be challenging."

"Can't you just use Alchemy to blow down the door?" asks Heros.

"I could, but my Alchemy is running low, I need a certain herb for this spell, which can be found on this planet, but our host has sealed the outside."

Heros stands, puzzled. Severius ponders a moment longer, suddenly, he gets an idea. Severius runs over to a destroyed droid. Salvaging through the parts, he finds what looks to be a detonator.

"Here, cortosis may be strong against lightsabers, but not when I use Alchemy and this Thermal Detonator.

Severius reads from his Alchemy book a conjuring spell. The detonator expands, becoming larger. Severius rolls the detonator using the Force into the door. He pulls back Heros in time as the detonator exploads, causing the cortosis door to open. Several attack droids rush out.

"Watch out! Those droids have flamethrowers!"

Severius activates his saber, running into the fray.

Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Heros and Severius slashed around and the nHeros used Force Explosion knockig the droids everywhere. They wiped out the rest and grabbed the holocrons while Severius explained......

Reclaimer
01-16-2007, 04:33 PM
"Listen, we need to get out of here. These Holocrons are too powerful to fall into True Sith hands."

Severius places a few Holocrons inside a pouch, Heros does the same. Severius lifts a dead acklay with the Force, and slams it into a wall. The wall crumbles, making an opening. Severius motions for Heros and him to exit, now.

"C'mon! Not much time left!" exclaims Severius.

At that very moment, Severius feels an extreamly dark presence enter the temple. Without looking back, Heros and Severius run towards the forest.

Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 04:36 PM
"I think we're being followed either by the "Master" or the new Sith." Heros said.

"Yes but who?" he asked.

"Just put it this way. someone's following us!"

They ran faster with lots of nerves running through their bodies.

Dark_Lady
01-16-2007, 05:10 PM
OOC:

Well?

A True Sith never dies. That doesn't mean he's stupid about it! What more do you expect from a True Sith?

:xp:
(( I never said you weren't being smart, I said you spent your time merely observing, which is true. It was a completely unbiased statement. People can draw their own conclusions. :xp: I like the way you're writing, especially your introduction post. ))

Snape shook his head as his ship descended to the surface of Lehon. He had answered the dark call despite his better judgement, but he was here to see it through. And the power he had felt was most... intriguing.

Running his fingers through his greasy hair, he stepped out of the ship, lightsaber in hand, and spoke a few words into a comlink. The ship's outline shimmered for a moment, then the entire thing vanished into thin air. Good. The cloaking device was still working. He looked off into the distance, the summit of the old temple barely visible through the trees. That was where the call had come from. And that was where he would go.

He closed his jet-black eyes and scanned the area briefly through the Force. While the planet was rife with danger, none of it seemed particularly imminent. Stretching his focus wider, he concentrated on the temple. There, he thought. Right... there. He knew he could Force Travel without such rigorous preparation, but he always liked to know exactly where he was going. And honing one's abilities to absolute precision was never a bad thing.

A touch on the Force, a tremor, the usual sense of displacement, and he opened his eyes atop the summit of the ancient temple. Ah, the view was much better. And there was someone else, who had evidently had the same idea.

"Good day," he said briefly.

KotO[REvan]
01-16-2007, 06:06 PM
The parasite Aailo appeared from thin air, standing on the temple top near N'Dul.
"This place... the center of it's power seems to be focused to you." he stated.
N'Dul turned around to see him.

"Who are you?" Aailo asked another question.

Grey Master
01-16-2007, 08:00 PM
(Uhh, well, the cortosis substance is strong against any type of energy, including thermals, but it doesn't matter, good job Aida)
[Uhh, Dark_Lady, well I chose the Attribute system for a reason, but its not important now, so ignore it :D ]

"As expected, they have taken the unimportant holocrons" said Draco, looking around his room, the pieces of the Defender Droids were everywhere, he would made the intruders pay for breaking in, after showing them his generosity.

Then he went to a nearby wall, and pressed a small tile, and the wall oppened, revealing 4 pyramidal like holocrons, that belong to the Sith. He took them and putted them in his pouch, and exited the room, in search for the trasspasers, when he felt another dark pressence nearby, he took out his lightsaber and started to run to the source of the pressence...

Daft Adidas
01-17-2007, 03:10 AM
The two carried on running and when very far away they sat down with the holocrons deep in the jungle.

Quanon
01-17-2007, 06:05 AM
Darth Quanon kept observing the temple , the Force was strong around this place . There most be some-one or something powerfull in there .

So far he hadn't seen any of the other Sith Lords , allthough their presence was clear .

Quanon overlooked the situation , from out of his belt pouches he took some iron-claws .

If the door doesn't open , get in through the windows . Darth Quanon fitted the claws at his hands . He walked towards the wall of the temple .

After a long climb he reached the top . To his suprise their was Sith Lord sitting there .

Darth InSidious
01-17-2007, 08:54 AM
((@KotO[REvan]:Please don't control my character ;)
@Dark_Lady: heheh, thanks :) ))

N'Dul turned, and raised his eyebrows.

Curious.

"Hello to you too. That was a very impressive trick. Do I take it that the pair of you are some form of Force sensitives?"

He smiled, then frowned.

"I'm not quite sure I know what you mean about 'power'...Perhaps introductions are in order."

Another smile.

"My name is Zorflus Gozal. Emeritus Professor of Proto-Dynastic Rakatology, University of Obroa-Skai. And you two", he noticed Quanon. "Sorry, three would be...?"

Quanon
01-17-2007, 09:25 AM
" It looks like the Force has brought us together here . I'm not sure if it is to test our skills or to work out who and why this person has called us here ? "

Said Quanon , bowing to show respect at N'Dul as he sensed that this man was strong in the Force .

Daft Adidas
01-17-2007, 11:22 AM
@ Grey Master: Thanks.

Heros sensed a gatherung of three sith.

"Hmm interesting."

Darth Randus
01-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Randus watched the temple for a while and finally decided to walk towards it. Once he got closer to the temple, he saw what seemed to be at most four people, two or three of them were sith lords at the top of the temple. When got to the base, he started thinking about how he was going to reach the top of it.

Daft Adidas
01-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Heros sensed more gathering.

"Are they going to kill each other or come after us or something else" he muttered.....

Grey Master
01-17-2007, 03:44 PM
@Aida: Uhhh....thanks for what?

Draco stepped out of the temple, and inmediately saw another Sith in the stairs, he used the Force to camouflage himself, right before the Sith saw him, then studied the new arrival, moving around him, when the Sith sensed him, he jumped using the Force to the roof, and found more Sith, and felt that one of them had something that belonged to him.

"Which one of you dared to steal from me?!" getting out of the Force camouflage, surprising the Sith.

Darth InSidious
01-17-2007, 03:49 PM
'Zorflus' turned to the new arrival, looking still more perplexed than before.

"Err...stole from you? Would someone please explain what is going on?"

((BTW, at present, N'Dul has a very, very small Force presence...))

Grey Master
01-17-2007, 04:12 PM
"Don't play dumb with me, Sith" Draco said, opening himself to his anger and fear, "One of you dared to brake in my quarters and stael the holocrons in there, so now, hand them over, and maybe I will have mercy on your lives" he finished saying, griping his saber tightly, ready to attack...

Reclaimer
01-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Severius sat, looking over the Holocrons. He activates one. A blue glow emits from the Holocron.

Accessing data archives: zero-one-seven-seven-nine; Query: None, this Holocron is empty.

"Empty!" Severius exclaimed.

Severius activates the other three, all empty also. Severius turns toward Heros.

"They're all empty. The real Holocrons must be with our so called 'Host'."

Heros nods, and Severius turns, sensing a dark presence. Severius dives at Heros, moving out of the way from the attacking foe. Heros is stunned for a minute, and Severius looks up into the face of their attacker.

"True Sith." says Severius, with a hint of fear.

Severius activates his lightsaber, and charges the Sith. The Sith lashes out with a lightwhip, causing Severius to back down some. Heros regains his senses, and joins in. Severius twirls around, meeting the Sith's lightwhip. Severius calls to Heros.

"Wait until his back is turned, then go for the neck, thats the weak point of their armor!"

KotO[REvan]
01-17-2007, 06:13 PM
((@KotO[REvan]:Please don't control my character ;)]]

OOC:

"N'Dul turned around to see him."
That's the only minor control I did to your character, I added that to make my post a little more descriptive and longer, as the RPG Rules encourage. If it bothered you, sorry, won't happen again. :)

Dark_Lady
01-17-2007, 10:35 PM
"My name is Zorflus Gozal. Emeritus Professor of Proto-Dynastic Rakatology, University of Obroa-Skai. And you two," the True Sith noticed the other who had climbed up, "sorry, three would be...?"

"Severus Snape, Doctor of Chemistry," Snape introduced himself. "Currently, not affiliated with any particular university." And whoever it was that had called them there had caused him to miss a very promising job offer. The explanation had better be worth it.

Another Force-Sensitive came out of Camouflage and demanded to know which one of them stole from him.

"Err...stole from you? Would someone please explain what is going on?" Zorflus asked.

"Don't play dumb with me, Sith," the other said angrily. "One of you dared to break in my quarters and steal the holocrons in there, so now, hand them over, and maybe I will have mercy on your lives." He gripped his saber tightly and looked threateningly at them as if about to attack.

Snape shook his head. "Surely, if we had stolen something from you, the most logical course of action would not be to stand dawdling about atop an ancient temple. It's rather too conspicuous. Perhaps the ones you are looking for have taken a different direction, something other than straight up."

Quanon
01-18-2007, 06:24 AM
Darth Quanon was dumbstrucked out of nowhere another figure aproached , demanding to return stolen goods from him .

The other Sith seemed suprised aswell . Giving a more logical explanation that the thieves would not stay around the crime scene .

" This is getting confusing ." : said Quanon , he turned to face Draco .

" And you are the one who invited us here , for some reason . And I would wich to now the ' real ' explanation . " : he said to Draco , looking curiously at this figure as he sensed some strange Force radiation .

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 10:16 AM
"Or peharps you are just talking to get more time to prepare to attack me, I don't trust no Sith, that was your chance, so get readyto become one with the Force" said Draco to Snape, as he attacked using Force Chain Lighting.....

Quanon
01-18-2007, 10:51 AM
Darth Quanon leapt back , he got slightly burned by the lightning .

Quanon felt the pain , his rage exploded in his head ... igniting his sabre he ran towards Draco , sending out a massive Force Wave to knock his opponent of his feet .

Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 11:20 AM
"Shall we go back and get the real holocrons or just leave?" asked Heros.

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 03:05 PM
"Ahhh....so you two stole my holocrons, then you WILL pay" said Draco, as he recuperaded from the Force Wave, then lauched an Stasis Field toward the other Sith, which froze them in their tracks, and then leaped towards Severus and Heros, lightsaber at the ready....

Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Heros forgot about hus stupid question and tried to jump but he was frozen and then remember some rare sort of force power and with is mind he threw Draco back and they came off their frozenness (such word?) Severius and Heros charged at Draco who was on the floor but he threw some lightning up which he blocked and they jumped backwards ready to make another attack but before that he shouted out to the other sith observing.

"Come on!!" Let's kill him together and then forget we came here!"

He charged at the sith and kicked Draco in the stomach and then took a swing with his ligthsaber.....

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Draco blocked the blow, enraged that he didn't saw the attack coming, then pressed the lightsaber back and used the Force to gain more strenght, blocked several attacks and went on the defensive against the Sith...

Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 03:26 PM
"Haha not so powerful now!"

Then suddenly Draco made force explosion knocking Heros and Severius back and Heros hit a tree and was knocked out and now Severius was on his own.

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 03:35 PM
((Uh.....you control both Severius and Heros, Aida??))

"Why did you steal for me, uh? Are you a spy from the Jedi?" said Draco to the Sith in fron of him, thinking that they were betrayers, and raised his saber to middle guard, ready for anything...

Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 03:42 PM
((No!))

Heros's eye's opened and could hear talking.

"Why did you steal from me, uh? Are you a spy from the Jedi?"

He watched more fighting and then slowly he got up and threw his saber at Draco.

He missed and retrieved his saber and then attacked.

He was slow compared to the other two but ignited his green lightsaber.

"We are not Jedi" said Heros angrily.

"Why did you summon us?"

Heros made another attack.

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 03:47 PM
"To prove something, to trap the weak Sith and to summon the powerful Sith, so they can destry each other" said Draco, parring the blows from Severius and attacking just as fast, then he atacked using the other end of his Y-saber, the one that looked like a "V", a powerful blow....

Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 03:50 PM
"So that you would be the only Sith left and control the universe well you can't do that if your dead!"

He made a massive charge at Draco and done some nice spins and jumos.

Draco sturggled to block.

Then he force pushed Heros back and he attacked him while he waso n the ground byt Heros managed to defend himself and then fired some lightning.

"Come on Severius let's get out of here!"

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 03:54 PM
"You get me wrong, I'm no Sith, I only want them to be leaded by powerful beimg so that they can destroy the Jedi" said Draco, as he lifted his lightsaber to block the lightning from Heros, and use the Force to grip him in mid-air ready to cruch him, and he called to Severius,"Move and he dies!"

Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Heros couldn't move and he looked at Severius.

Then out of nowhere there was an explosion and lots of steam rised and Heros fell from the grip. He got up and called to Severius.

"Run, let's go get the "real" ones!"

The other Sith merley observed but stepped away from the sith.

They could tell that Draco wukd probably go after them.

Darth Randus
01-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Randus sensed the on-going battle near by and decided that it had been far too long since he fought someone. He used the force to speed up his running and when he got there he saw a force user griping one sith and another sith standing off to the side.

When Randus was close enough he used the force to shoot large amounts of lightning at the sith who was being griped.

Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 04:03 PM
They saw that it was one of the other siths who had made the explosion and Heros called back. "Thank you!" even though the sith may have nit been trying to help him.

Thank you was a word Heros had not said since he was six.

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 04:08 PM
(((Whats going on Aida?? who shot the explosion???))
(Randus wants to kill you!!!)

"I have the real holocrons you fools, you will not get them now" hsaid Draco, giving chase to the Sith, when came a figure from nowhere and attacked Heros and Severius, and usd his comlink to alert his troops, "All troopers, engage the enemy, fight them with all our number and beasts, until there are none left!"

Darth Randus
01-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Randus saw that his lightning caused a large explosion and this angered him greatly.

He also started to chase them, using the force to speed him self up again so that he would not let these two sith escapt his grasp.

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Draco recognized the Sith, and used Force camouflge to blend with thye enviroment, and followed them.....

Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 04:20 PM
(( I know he tried to kill him but Heros thinks that he was trying to save him))

"Do you think he was killing me or saving me?" asked Heros.

Severius didn't reply as he was probably concentrating.

Then another figure attacked the two and there was a shout from closeby.

"All troopers, enage the enemy, fight them with all numbers and beasts, until there are none left."

Heros could hear sabers clashing everywhere and it had started the battle to see who is left.

Outside the sith started to battle and everyone wanted to kill each other and it was a horrific noise.

They stopped and and panted then Heros turned round to attack Draco but he was nowhere to be seen and he saw the sith who made the the explosion and now he realised that he wanted to kill him.

Dark_Lady
01-18-2007, 04:30 PM
((I do not understand this. Heros and Severius were in the middle of the forest, where they ran after breaking and entering. Draco, Randus, N'Dul, Aailo, Quanon, and Snape were at or near the summit of the temple. How did Draco attack them like that?))

Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 04:34 PM
((Yes i'm quite confused myself...... I thought me and Severius were in the forest sitting with the holocorns and I said shall we go get the real ones when out of nowhere Draco said so it was you. So I just played along pretending it never happened.))

Dark_Lady
01-18-2007, 05:16 PM
((Well, let's see if we can make this make sense, then.))

Snape raised an eyebrow as the angry one attacked with chain lightning. He raised his defenses, and when it reached him, absorbed it completely.

"That was somewhat rude," he remarked.

"Ahhh....so you two stole my holocrons, then you WILL pay," the accuser said, apparently for no particular reason, leaping from the temple. Snape shook his head. As insane as the person appeared to be, he wasn't going to let him commit suicide until he got an explanation. Reaching out with the Force, he guided his fall, slowing him down and letting him drop gently somewhere in the forest. From there, he could take care of himself.

A disturbance in the Force arose immediately afterwards. Apparently, people were busily trying to destroy each other again. The idiots. Snape turned back to Zorflus.

"Well, that was rather... interesting," he said, for lack of a better description.

Darth InSidious
01-18-2007, 05:35 PM
((OOC: NONE of you should/could be able to recognize my character. The reason for this? See also how Kreia managed to walk into Atris’ academy and amongst the four other masters undetected, or the way Vergere managed to disguise her Force-sensitivity… What you should be able to see is Zorfluus Gozal, Emeritus Professor of Rakatalogy at the UO-B ;)

Oh, and apologies - the first part of this post is my character's own response to the previous few...))

"Severus Snape, Doctor of Chemistry," Snape introduced himself. "Currently, not affiliated with any particular university."

“It’s always a pleasure to meet another academic. Tell me, what brings you to Lehon? While rich in debris from the Infinite Empire, it is not known for chemical properties…”

"Err...stole from you? Would someone please explain what is going on?" Zorflus asked.

"Don't play dumb with me, Sith," the other said angrily. "One of you dared to break in my quarters and steal the holocrons in there, so now, hand them over, and maybe I will have mercy on your lives." He gripped his saber tightly and looked threateningly at them as if about to attack.

“Don’t be ridiculous!”
The words tripped of ‘Gozal’’s tongue fast and sharp, in the manner, well, of a university professor who has heard one too many outrageous demands for extensions.

“Young man, the Sith species became extinct at the end of the Great Hyperspace War. If you refer to the various Force-sensitive cults, they have all over the past five thousand years died out. I suggest that if you are going to accuse me of something, you drop these infantile fantasies!”

Snape shook his head. "Surely, if we had stolen something from you, the most logical course of action would not be to stand dawdling about atop an ancient temple. It's rather too conspicuous. Perhaps the ones you are looking for have taken a different direction, something other than straight up."

“Quite.”

He turned to Snape.

“I don’t know about you, but this whole thing is the biggest load of nonsense I’ve heard since the first year’s first essay last year. One on the pile began ‘The Rakatan people of the planet Duros were a civilization that rose to prominence in 250,000 BBY with the creation of their Indeterminate Empire, and the Star Fort.’ – and then the silly fool complained about being given an E-minus. Even then, he only got that for showing some vocabulary.”

Zorflus caught Snape's look, and raised his eyebrows.

"Well, so much for the radio-carbon dating of the temple."

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 06:39 PM
(((Im confused, where was it stated that Heros and Severus were at the Forest??, Randus and Quanon were at the steps of the temple, I knew the other Sith were at top, mm.......so confused!! :wornout: )))

(Thanks for the facts, N'Dul!! :D)

Draco still kept watching his prey, ready to attack, then he sensed that the Sith at the top of the Temple had gotten out of the stasis field, more trouble will come his way....

Dark_Lady
01-18-2007, 07:06 PM
((Yeah, I figured you were doing that, InSidious (even though none of your listed Force powers would allow you to do so). But remember, Snape focuses on the mind, and on defense. After a while, he's going to start suspecting all is not as it seems. :D @Grey Master: It was stated that that's where they ran after they left. I believe it says they ran deeper into the forest in several places, as well.))

"Actually, I'm not entirely convinced the Sith have died out myself," Snape said. "After all, while the True Sith may indeed be extinct, there seem to be quite a few members of 'various Force-sensitive cults' hanging around in this particular area." It was rather strange, too, and didn't make the future appear very promising. Sith had the unusual and annoying habit of trying to wipe each other off of the face of the galaxy for no reason whatsoever.

"In answer to your previous question, I was passing through the sector on my way to an interview," he grimaced, "when something called out to me. Now that I've arrived, I'm convinced it was that one who recently accused us of stealing, and then jumped off of the temple." He shook his head. "What he's done seems incredibly pointless so far."

"When he returns, if he does, I shall of course demand an explanation, and then be on my way." Snape looked around. "You were going to radio-carbon-date this place? I have to admit it is quite a magnificent structure, although a bit out of my field of study. Its condition is somewhat surprising, though. I had thought it was in considerably more disrepair. Someone must have went to a great deal of work restoring it at some point."

Grey Master
01-18-2007, 07:19 PM
@Dark_Lady: Thanks, but I think we should go on now, hopefully we will not have another incident like this again....:D

Draco listened via a hidden transmiter to the talk of the Sith in the temple's roof, and was glad that they liked how he had put some effort into reconstructing the ancient Rakatan temple, it was a symbol of Power, lost due to greed and ambition, but the would change all of that, he had to.

Then he got a call in his com, from one of his troopers, "Sir, the enemy's forces are being driven back, new orders?"

"Yes, I want our assassins and commando troops to do a little visit to our guests in the temple, I want them unharmed if possible, if not, kill them"

"Yes sir, I will inform them" said the trooper

"And one last thing, tell them to wear those ylasimiri, it will give them a little advantage"

Daft Adidas
01-19-2007, 03:10 AM
((Yes we ran into the forest and oh Dark Lady thanks for patching thihngs up. :D))

The two had decided to creep back to the Temple and find the real holocrons which Heros could feel was in the hands of Draco which means they had to fight again.

Darth InSidious
01-19-2007, 04:02 AM
N'Dul looked embarrassed.

"I believe there was some attempt during the Old Sith Wars to turn the planet into a tourist attraction...As for the Sith, so far I can see no evidence for their resurgence as a species, although I will agree that we have rather stepped into the lion's mouth here..."

Quanon
01-19-2007, 05:18 AM
(( Confused as well Draco :p , anyway in one of my post I wrote that I climbed the temple walls to the summit where those other Sith where ))

THe crazed man leaped of the temple roof and into the forest . Darth Quanon looked angried , he was looking forward to a good fight .

To his suprise the Sith on the roof started to chatter , about history long gone .
Bored by this fact Quanon left the roof and walked to a door into the temple .

Inside he followed some corridors , various beasts attacked him , after short intens battles he killed them .

Following his instinct Darth Quanon reached what should be the ' front-door ' .
The gate opened slowly , Quanon peered through the small opening .

He was shocked , a howl battelion of Sith troops where rushing towards the temple . In a flash he tried to reach the other Sith on the roof of the temple as it where far to many to handle on his own .

:: Where being attacked , some Lord has sented his troops to temple ! ::

Daft Adidas
01-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Heros and Severius ran through the forest and peered throug ha bush and saw sith troopers everywhere firing at other sith.

Dark_Lady
01-19-2007, 11:01 AM
"Into the lion's mouth indeed," Snape replied, as one of the Sith screamed through the Force about being attacked. He walked to the edge of the temple and looked down. Ah, so that's why he couldnt sense them. He stepped back and turned to Zorfluus.

"Would you mind terribly if I 'undid' some of the remodeling? Someone seems to have sent troops after us, and they're carrying yslamiri. Fortunately, they haven't reckoned with several things: giant blocks of stone, gravity... and angular momentum."

Daft Adidas
01-19-2007, 11:16 AM
"Dam they've got yslamiri thse will be tough." whispere Heros behind the bush.

Darth InSidious
01-19-2007, 11:21 AM
"Not at all, dear chap, not at all."

He pointed to a fault in the top-most spire.

"You can see the repairs by the rather obvious black veins in the rock used."

Dark_Lady
01-19-2007, 12:04 PM
(( Oh, this is going to make Draco angry... angrier? Serves you right for sending your troops after two academics trying to have a scholarly conversation. :xp: ))

"Well, thank you for pointing that out," Snape said, mentally adding archaeology to the list of things he needed to brush up on. "That's something I would never have noticed myself." Concentrating on the fault, he ripped out sections of the newer stone with the Force and sent them crashing down on the attackers. Withing minutes, both the yslamiri and the troops lay crushed beneath heaps of rubble.

"Well, that takes care of most of our unwanted visitors," Snape remarked. He shook his head. "Those two thieves are still sneaking around down there. I wonder if they're actually intending to return."

Daft Adidas
01-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Heros could hear talking up on the temple and and he heard

"Those two thieves are still sneaking around down there. I wonder if they are actually intending to return."

Dark_Lady
01-19-2007, 12:34 PM
((Sheesh, I wasn't shouting or anything. I was speaking in a normal, calm tone of voice. And we're up very high. How did you notice me making a quiet remark, and not the gigantic stones crashing down on those commandos you were watching? You really couldn't have heard me. :xp: ))

Daft Adidas
01-19-2007, 12:54 PM
((Force hearing one Heros's powers i should have mentioned oh well))

When everything when quiet and there was a small discussion between the sith Heros creeped out alone.

Severius didn't follow and he didn't know why and at that point didn't care but he wanted to set a challnege see if he could take on ALL the sith he didn't know it but was bassically commiting suicide and for a start he didn't know hot to get up and it was even too high for him to jump so he found a rope on the floor and threw it upand with the force he tightened it round a pipe and he climbed.

Then he peered over and saw the Dith's backs.

"Hello, hello nice day for killing isn't it?"

Dark_Lady
01-19-2007, 01:01 PM
((Okay, N'Dul is creating an illusion that makes him look like an ordinary history/archaeology professor, and I'm not Sith. And yeah, you should probably have mentioned that. That's what that category "Force Powers" was for. ;) A lot of other people didn't either though, so no biggie, I guess.))

"That depends on the people you encounter during the day," Snape said, turning to see one of the thieves. "Although I suppose someone like you deems all days 'nice for killing.' Am I correct?" If yet another idiot tried to disrupt an intellectual conversation by killing them, that would push him past the limits of mere annoyance and into the realm of 'extremely angry.'

Daft Adidas
01-19-2007, 01:05 PM
"Yeh no biggie :D))

"Shut up greasy hair or i'll have you!"

Heros charged at the group of sith/force sensitive users with his red ligthsaber and new Cyan and attacked the force user who seemed to be annoying Heros.

Dark_Lady
01-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Snape ignited his lightsaber and stood for a fraction of a second in the classic Makashi opening stance, his arm extended downward, and the blade humming at his side. As the thief charged, he brought his lightsaber up and parried the red blade from the inside, knocking it away, then flicked the tip of his blade towards the cyan lightsaber, intending to slice it at the hilt and render it useless. Drawing on the Force, he built up a strong defense, in case his opponent decided to turn the fight into something other than a simple fencing match.

Daft Adidas
01-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Heros jumped away from Snape and used the force to get his red saber back then he threw lightning at Snape who blocked it back at him there sabers were held up infront of their faces while lightnign was bouncing between them them Heros rolled away and the lightning disappeared and he force pushed Snape almost of the temple but he managed to hold on with a finger then Heros was about to cut it off when Snape jumped up and kicked him in the mouth and then he cut of Hero's hand and force pushed him off the temple.

Heros wined in pain on the floor and Snape used the force to steal his lightsaber.

Heros had one hand and was unarmed.

Dark_Lady
01-19-2007, 03:09 PM
((Holy character control Batman! Don't do that. Please. I'm flattered with how you're writing the character, but the point is, that's not how he would have reacted tothat situation. Although you can end up knocked off the temple with no hand if you want to. I'm not sure how you would survive the fall, though.))

Hmmm, so he had managed to knock the Sith's red lightsaber completely out of his hand, instead of just deflecting it to the side as he had intended. Well, he wasn't one to complain about an opponent's weak grip. Snape deflected the lightning the Sith used with his blade, and it ended up trapped between their lightsabers, bouncing back and forth until his antagonist rolled away.

The Sith stood and threw a Force Push towards him, but Snape absorbed most of the energy into himself, reducing it to no more than a harmless wind. Suddenly, the Sith ran to the edge of the temple, and raised his lightsaber.

What, now he's waging war on historic artifacts? Snape thought in bewilderment. The Sith's head snapped back as though he had been kicked in the head, and he staggered backwards towards Snape. Either he's insane as well, he's trapped in some kind of illusion, or this is a unique fighting tactic I have never heard of. Snape performed a neat cho mai on the Sith's hand, and Force Pushed him off the temple, where he tumbled to the ground and miraculously survived.

Well, if that was a fighting technique, it certainly has its weak points.

Snape called the Sith's lightsaber to his hand, and stepped away from the edge of the temple, examining it. Ah, it was a typical Sith Lightsaber, nothing very interesting at all. Too bad.

Daft Adidas
01-19-2007, 03:19 PM
"Ahh!" Ahh!" He rolled over and look at his hand blood was pouring out.

Then an acklay jumped out and tried to eat him but he had enough power to throw some lightning at it. He kept at it and the acklay ran away and he slowly crawled itno a bush and layed their.

Where was Severius?

Darth InSidious
01-19-2007, 04:46 PM
"Not at all, dear fellow...", mumbled Gozal, as Aaida began to battle Snape.

Damn, thought N'Dul. If that fool Heros actually does any damage to Snape I'll have to jump in...

Oh, well. He'd better not lose, then.

N'Dul settled down with an appropriate look of disorientation and shock playing on his face.

Grey Master
01-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Draco watched in facination as the Sith fought his troops, studing their techniques and moves. Specially how Snape fought Heros, and how N'Dul use an illusion to decieve his troops. Very powerful indeed , he thought, then he got into the jungle and took his masters holocron out and decided to take some advice.

He focused, drawing the Force to the holocron, and it activated, and its avatar came out to greet him.

"Yes, do you require something, Draco?" replied Darh Traya

"Misstress, Snape and N'Dul are more powerful than I anticipated, I may have underestimated them, any advice?" he said.

"I teached you to always have a fallback plan, have you ordered the Masters inside the Temple?"

"What? for that ritual, misstress, it will be suicidal, but yes, they are inside the temple, in the underground room, guarded by our knights, they are instructed not to let anybody in, and I have made sure that they are not detected by placing some ylasimiri around that room, along with some heavy Defender droids, nothing its gonna get to them"

Then he heard somebody nearby....

Daft Adidas
01-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Darth Heros laid there thinking of this MIGHT be his death.

It was almost impossible to survive such a big fall but when he was about to hit the ground he felt some sort of force stop him hitting too hard.

Severius? Maybe ot was just luck......

Darth Randus
01-19-2007, 05:50 PM
((looks like ive missed a lot, since last night...lol))

Randus had engaged the mysterious one's troops. He had his blood-red lightsaber held up in his Juyo stance and was slicing at anyone in his way.

While slaughtering the troops he could, Randus noticed the powerful force user who had summoned him to this planet. Once he had defeated the soilders, he followed this... mysterious person around for a few minutes.

After obeserving him, Randus revealed himself. "I demand to know why you have summoned me here.... now."

Grey Master
01-19-2007, 06:46 PM
"You don't know, yet you came here , why?" asked Draco, coming out of hidding
"Was it the Dark side power that let you here? the promise of power and the ability to command the Sith hordes if you won?, there is nothing for you here, so step aside or die!"

Dark_Lady
01-19-2007, 11:04 PM
Snape deactivated his lightsaber. "Well, now that he's out of the way, perhaps it will become a little more peaceful around here." He doubted it, though. Enemies seemed to almost be dropping from the sky lately. What was their problem, anyway?

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 03:55 AM
When his pain died down Heros shouted.

"Severius!" "Severius, help!"

Quanon
01-20-2007, 05:24 AM
Darth Quanon fought of the enemy troops , he had to dodge some falling debree and huge boulders of rocks falling out the temple .

Within minutes the battle ended , Quanon checked the corpses for any valueble treasures . Nothing just plain troops and vicious beasts . Still ... they all carried a familiar little animal .

Darth Quanon noticed when fighting these troops his Force powers had no effect at all . He had to rely purely on his sabre-skills . A real challenge indeed .

THen all the suddenly he heard someone scream .

"Severius!" "Severius, help!"

Quanon ran off towards the source of the shouting . He found a this man with cut-off hand , sick of pain .

" Looks like your story ends here . " : said Darth Quanon while igniting his sabre .

" Only the strong survive , so if you don't want to die ... FIght . "

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 08:37 AM
Heros heard someone coming but it was not Severius.

"Looks like your story end here" said some sith. Only the strong survive so if you don't want to die.... fight!"

Heros picked himself up with rage. Then he realised he had no sabres.

He only had the force.

"I have no sabres at the moment but i'll still beat you" said Heros with pain.

He made force explosion and knocked the sith back. He then threw lightning but this sith used the force to throw it back.

"Hmm very good" said Heros suprised. "That's my one of my post powerful lightning strikes yet."

He picked up a blaster from a dead troop and fired at he sith.....

HK-42
01-20-2007, 09:43 AM
[are we at a arena]

Darth Saruman watched the fight against the so-called "heros" and this sith lord. Soon Saruman would make his appearance. And possibly fight the winner of this match...

Darth InSidious
01-20-2007, 11:07 AM
((Sorry, GM, must've missed you being more powerful than Kreia...))

Gozal finally stirred from his stupor.

"Err...Do I take it you are some sort of...Jedi, or somesuch?"

Darth Randus
01-20-2007, 11:45 AM
"You don't know, yet you came here , why?" asked Draco, coming out of hidding
"Was it the Dark side power that let you here? the promise of power and the ability to command the Sith hordes if you won?, there is nothing for you here, so step aside or die!"

"I am here to aid my master and yes, also because of the promise of power. By the way, you look like you lost something i think. Besides, how do you of all people know that there is nothing for me here, I make my own destiny, not you" Randus spat back.

Grey Master
01-20-2007, 12:07 PM
@Saruman: Nope, we are fighting on the temple and around it.
@InSidious: Not 'that' powerful, just a little more. :D

"Please, the Force decides our destiny, we only choose what path we walk to get there" replied Draco to the Sith, "if you only came for power, then look around you, feel this world, it was of the dark side, its very core is filled with that energy"

"But now, you are in my way to.." then he herad a battle, coming from Heros hidding place, "gotta go" he said, using the Force to speed up and got to the battle between a Sith and Heros..

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 12:08 PM
"Oh great it's you again!" With the force Heros threw the other sith aside and then struck lightning at Draco.

Grey Master
01-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Draco used the Force to absorb the oncoming lightning, "Well, well" he said, "Here I was coming to try to help you, but it seem that I will have to kill you" he said, taking out his saber, not igniting it, and focusing, ready to block and evade the blows, using the Trakata stance.....

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 12:57 PM
"You was going to help me? No need to kill me let's kill him" shouted Heros also pointing at the sith he force pushed on the floor.

Grey Master
01-20-2007, 01:02 PM
"You said it, I "WAS" but when I saw who you were and you send that lightning, I realized that you were one of the thieves, I'll use you as bait for your other friend to come to me"

Then he used Force Paralyze to try to inmobilize Heros.......

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 01:08 PM
"No paralyse for me!" he blocked it and then said...

"Look I only came here because you said ALL SITH come to Lehon and i thought i'd see what this is all about, then some guy called Aailo tried to kill me and then i met Severius who told me he's some parasite guy then Severius wanted to steal some holocrons and encouraged me to come along with him so if anyone should be killed it should be him. He's the one who actually wants them."

This was the true evil of Heros his real character is normaly isolated and helps no one and he had just realised that he should leave and not come back instead of getting killed for no reason at all he was originally going to go kill a few Jedi in Coruscant but then he heard the summoning and changed his mind.

He decided he had another plan.

"Ok everyone i'm leaving!" he was miles and miles from his ship and it would be a long walk well depending on what he does he had a trick.

Grey Master
01-20-2007, 01:47 PM
(Uhh...please translate what has just happened Aida, Im not following and Im completely confused right now....)

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 01:56 PM
((ok i'll edit))

Grey Master
01-20-2007, 02:04 PM
"So, you are leaving, eh" replied Draco, then he blocked his path, "Im sorry to report that my troops found your ship and blew it to pieces, so now you have a choice"

He raised his saber, "Join me or perish at my hands" he said, then the other Sith stood up...

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 02:31 PM
"What do you want me to do, I have had a bad life and I am fed up with being lonesome, i'll join you and your troops to help you do whatever you want to do. It's nice to meet a sith who is stonger than me."

Grey Master
01-20-2007, 02:37 PM
"First lesson, Im not a Sith, second, you are just a learner, not my apprentice, now go look for your other friend, and turn him to our cause, or destroy him" he commanded, "as for me I will have some fun with this Sith" he said, seeing the other Sith rising...

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 02:40 PM
"I have been a sith a long time but will pledge myself to your teachings if Severius does not come then I shall kill him and some sith guy took my sabres what will I do?" said Heros with no emotion.

Draco had almost turned him into an emotionless sith with no mercy all Heros could think of now was killing and power....

Grey Master
01-20-2007, 02:48 PM
(this may be my last post for today) (shotos= short lightsabers)

"Take these", and he handed Heros his two shotos, "Now go to your friend, and turn him or destroy him"

Then he turned to the Sith Lord in front of him, "Well, my Lord, feeling better?" he said, raising his Y-saber to a defensive stance, waiting for the Sith to make the next move.....

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 02:51 PM
"Yes, master."

Heros now knew he could become so powerful with the force with is new Master Darco.

He was hoping he could kill Severius as he had left him.

"I will kill that traitor!"

"He's probably a Jedi!"

He ran into the forest and could sense him nearby.

Dark_Lady
01-20-2007, 04:14 PM
"Err...Do I take it you are some sort of...Jedi, or somesuch?"
"I don't know," Snape replied. "Define 'Jedi.' The word is entirely too loose. If you mean, do I belong to the Jedi Order, no. I'm just a former chemistry teacher with a lightsaber and, some might say, entirely too much time on my hands."

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 04:51 PM
((I just thought how is this RP going to end because all sith are meant to fight and people would have to sacrifice their characters to death for ths rp to end otherwise it goes on forever.))

Grey Master
01-20-2007, 05:02 PM
(Uh I think that's up to me and the others to decide, so go into www.starwarsknights.com now and chat there, we will reach an agreement)

Darth InSidious
01-20-2007, 05:22 PM
((First off, how do we decide? Surely a mutual decision must be reached? I don't see any such decision coming about.))

Gozal looked somewhat more relaxed.

"I see. Well, that is something of a relief, I must admit. Those who hang around members of the Order, historically, at least, end up dead rather quickly. I wonder if you could offer some advice on something, however."

He turned, and picked up a small lump of circuitry lying amongst the rubble on the temple-top.

"This has, so far, defied all my attempts to date it. It is obviously of Rakatan design, yet none of it seems to be more than a few hundred years old at most, and seems to be growing, almost. I was wondering if you might be able to help me to date it?"

Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 05:22 PM
(( Ok I sent something in a caht box which mainly had stoffe and kitty speaking i couldn't find much there i spoke to you, anyway carry on with the story.))

Grey Master
01-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Draco thought to himself "you know what, I dont care anymore", and ordered his Gray Jedi to unleash the thought Bomb, an he stood at the center of the jungle, meditating, when the blast absorved his spirit and all of the Sith in the planet as well, ending the threat once and for all,...........or so he thought........

THE END

Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Epilogue:

Severus Snape stood on the summit of the temple. He could feel the Grey one's passing, but could find no reason for it. Apparently, he had convinced himself he died, and it had actually happened. Well, he wouldn't be getting an explanation, then. Time to go see if he could still get that job.

((You had them surrounded by ysalamiri. The only people they killed were themselves. :D Revenge!))

Quanon
01-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Quanon laughed , GOd here I come .

Fun uNtil infinity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And beyond .

Grey Master
01-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Uh, what part of THE END did you did not understand, no epilogue.

Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 04:59 PM
(( Well, I'm explaining the part where Draco has no strategy, of course. And... Epilogues always come after the end. :xp: ))

Grey Master
01-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Well, thanks for making MY DEAD RP a talking thread, now, if you will, let it die for good, NO MORE POSTING!

Darth InSidious
01-26-2007, 06:27 PM
((I'm with DL on this one...The ending was stupid, and didn't allow us to really develop our ideas...Thanks for doing this without consulting, oh I don't know, maybe what we felt about it? Personally I was just getting to enjoy this, and don't appreciate your kneejerk decision.))

N'Dul looked to Snape.

"Since the Grey One is now dead, and you have indubitably guessed my identity, perhaps it would be best to explain. My name is Gurzan N'Dul, not Zorfluus Gozal. 5,000 years ago, I was Dark Lord of the Sith, and came here to reclaim my title. I do have an interest in Rakatology, and this", he hefted the now significantly larger piece of metal, "is a remnant of the Star Forge. I hope you find a job soon, and good day."

And with that, he jumped into the forest below, blending into his surroundings within seconds.

Grey Master
01-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Oh, GOD, why do I even bother, please, for any more suggestions or anything else, PM me instead of Posting.

Thank you.

Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 06:33 PM
((What? He wasn't suggesting anything to you, he was posting what he did after you dropped dead. Incidentally, an RP set after this with N'Dul and Snape would be something I'd be interested in, if InSidious still has ideas. And we can still discuss the RP after it's over.))

Darth InSidious
01-26-2007, 06:34 PM
^Yep. Count me in ;)

Grey Master
01-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Ok, then I say this was one of the worst Rp's around here, better?

Quanon
01-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Grey Master , what about that negative attitude ? Let the people have some fun .

Anywayz , this was a weird RP , but nice .