PDA

View Full Version : Are Alot Of You Like This?

Battlestar
01-30-2007, 10:41 AM
I usually don't play the missions on games like this (most I play is usually 2 or 3 total) I spend my time in the Skirmish/Galactic Conquest. Am I alone in this?

Also since I don't play the missions would FOC be a waste to get or would I still get some use out of it to justify the purchase?

Igor_Cavkov
01-30-2007, 11:10 AM
well i first of play the mission then when im done i move to online play, i dont see that option so i vote both

Rogue15
01-30-2007, 12:41 PM
mostly skirmish as i like having complete control and hate being limited in what units i can obtain at the time. though i did get to the last mission as empire in galactic battlegrounds....

Igor_Cavkov
01-30-2007, 03:21 PM
mostly skirmish as i like having complete control and hate being limited in what units i can obtain at the time. though i did get to the last mission as empire in galactic battlegrounds....

lol didnt know you play FOC rogue15 :)

PoiuyWired
01-30-2007, 08:02 PM
I played thru the missions a couple times, and 4 times on FoC. Then its GC time.

TheMichal
01-31-2007, 05:00 AM
Eaw i like playing only in multiplayer. AI is quite stupid and every game even on hard i can win without any troubles. But with other players game is really nice and playable. Unfortunaetly often mistakes are nervous...

DarthMaulUK
02-22-2007, 07:27 AM
Skirmish is alot of fun. Especially online...but it can be frustrating when a team mate hasnt a clue what they are upto lol

DMUK

Thor the Bassis
02-25-2007, 02:25 PM
mods are needed to create a challenge themichal. If you want a challenge with the base game then try to do a GC without any casualties!!! recommend Space Addon. Makes space battles really tactical. A well timed shield boost can flip a battle from one side to another.