PDA

View Full Version : Custom maps in FOC

Darth Badguy
01-31-2007, 12:18 PM
I created custom EaW maps with the map maker and now I want to play them in Forces of Corruption... where should I place the maps? \Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Data\CustomMaps? (that folder doesn't exists yet)

mosherboyuk
01-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Once you installed the Forces of Corruption Map Editor, which was released with the 1.01 patch it should have created many maps for you, including the CustomMap one, try re-installing the Map editor, the latest one, and see if that creates the folders.
This way it will be more fool proof then creating it yourself.

Darth Badguy
02-01-2007, 12:29 PM
I downloaded the Map Editor but this only works if I install it in the directory of Empire At War, not in the Empire at War: FOC folder...you mean there's a special map editor for that? where? at lucasfiles I could only find the editor for EaW

mosherboyuk
02-05-2007, 06:46 AM
well, create a CustomMap folder in the place that you said C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Data, or whatever it is, I may have got a little bit wrong there.

Sidious Invader
02-05-2007, 04:23 PM
If you want to use the map for skirmish place it in custommaps\, if you want to use it for GC put it in data\art\maps\.