PDA

View Full Version : Silly red thing

Thor the Bassis
02-24-2007, 11:02 AM
In the space game there is a special power (don't know what it is but its like lock all targets to a ship) but it shrouds the whole battle map pretty much in a red glow. Just to get this clear I'm running on a pretty ancient processor (1.7Ghz) which will play normal battle really well.

However, whenever the opponent puts his special power on the cogs of my computer wind down to a standstill and the next 20 seconds takes about 10minutes before the power goes off (ok exaggerating a little).

If anyone knows where the XML is for the special powers so I can switch it off that would be good. Its like a red glow with a target which hovers over a ship.

CLONECOMMANDER501
02-24-2007, 05:41 PM
You are referring to ackbar's "Concentrate All Fire" ability. Go to the UNIQUEUNITS.xml and erase his ability.

Thor the Bassis
02-25-2007, 07:44 AM
You are referring to ackbar's "Concentrate All Fire" ability. Go to the UNIQUEUNITS.xml and erase his ability.

No its in the spaceship addon mod and its a pirate ship (could be that they have a concentrate all fire ability).

xhh2a
02-25-2007, 06:13 PM
hmmm...I'm playing it and i haven't noticed such a thing.........of coarse, my processor isn't that bad.

YertyL
02-26-2007, 02:53 AM
I think you are referring to the "concentrate fire" ability that Accs, Victories, pirate frigates and Tartans have...