PDA

View Full Version : [K1]Darth Bandon's Lightsaber

CA8802
03-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Does anybody happen to have the .uti of the special Double-Bladed Lightsaber that Darth Bandon drops when you fight him on Manaan(XBox version)? I haven't been able to find it looking through the files, and I got a normal Double-Bladed Lightsaber by killing him on Manaan on my last game(PC), so I'm assuming they took it out.

I would like a copy of it so that I can make it a normal item in the game with a mod. Instead of being a glitched red Double-Bladed Lightsaber I want it to be it's own type of D-B Lightsaber, with a color crystal that will cause any regular and Short Lightsabers it's equiped to get the same effect.

So basically I want to make it stable(IE: it doesn't turn normal by switching the color crystal) and make a Lightsaber and a Short Lightsaber to complete the set.

Oh, and I suppose I should also ask before making this, has anybody already made a mod that recreates that particular lightsaber yet?

Shem
03-01-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm betting it's the same on the Xbox as it is on the PC.

What happens by default at any module you fight Darth Bandon. He fights you with the "g_w_drkjdisbr002.uti", which is a double-bladed Dark Jedi lightsaber, which disappears after you destroy him. Then he drops the traditional red double-bladed lightsaber "g_w_dblsbr002.uti" in his inventory.

CA8802
03-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Thanks for the advice, but it was another dead end. I just checked the item templates in every Manaan module and it wasn't there.

looks like I'm probably just putting it in myself.

Master Zionosis
03-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Well, instead of looking at the module items, you could look under (BIF's --> Templates --> Blueprint, Item --> "g_w_drkjdisbr002.uti") as that sub biff has all the item Blueprints in the game.

CA8802
03-01-2007, 07:58 PM
That's where I checked the first time. That one has no properties for upgrades at all, and the g_w_dblsbr002 in there only has the normal ones.