View Full Version : USM Modified

03-19-2007, 11:02 AM
Does anyone know how to modify the usm mod so that it works with the super enhanced mod? any help would be great. Thanks

03-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Well,start by finding the file(s) that conflict(files that have the same name would conflict), when you have those compare the files from USM to the files from "super enhanced".

03-19-2007, 12:19 PM
What Mattyvirgo wants is the properies of the lightsabers in the USM to match exactly the same as the default sabers are in my Super Enhanced Mod. I may have to in the future ask the USM team for permission to release modified UTI files from the USM to match my Super Enhanced Mod as an add on. I do have other ideas to add to my mod to give more enhancement to it. :D

03-20-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah, that is exactly what I want Shem, and i bet loads of peaople do. I love your mod but it just makes other gtreat mods like USM a little useless as all the sabers are underpowered.

I did consider trying to alter it myself but I seem to have a problem with KOTOR tool on my comp. as it wont run and keeps giving me errors. So i guess im just gonna have to cross my fingers till then, or use Oldflash's hilt replacements with your mod.