PDA

View Full Version : Need some tech help

l2ash
03-20-2007, 04:06 PM
k i jsut installed the game, Patched it (1.0b i think) , got Some Mods in the override, started up TSL.exe

Bought up an error, u know saying blah blah blah u wanna send it to windows or not, (i choose not to) we will treat this matter as anonomus an what not

can anyone give me some help upon this

i tryed reinstalling this Serveral TIMES

can ne one give me some help with this

Darth333
03-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Is it the first time you install the game on this PC?

In any event, we need more information than that to try to help you: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=146050

l2ash
03-21-2007, 05:36 AM
ahhh ok

no this isn't my 1st time installing it (not stached in ne way, clean as a statue)

Computer specs:

Windows Xp Sp2
Nividia 6800 Geforce Xt
1 Gig of ram
Intel Duo 2 Processer (1.28)

if u need ne more spec info just ask

RedHawke
03-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Uh? Did you even look at the link D3 posted, because your above post clearly indicates you didn't.

Edit: Also l2ash, would you please refrain from using abbreviated 'chatspeak' here on the forums, we will simply delete any further posts by you that do this.

l2ash
03-22-2007, 05:00 AM
what is refered as "ChatSpeak"

Edit:if u need ne more spec info just ask
That is chatspeak.

Corrected version: "If you need any more specific info just ask."

Type out the words thanks. -RH

JMartin25
05-11-2007, 02:01 AM
Sounds like its the windows xp error. I encountered that myself repeatedly while trying to create a character profile for TSL.

I'm guessing it's the 'Windows has encountered an error in (name of tsl.exe thing) and needs to close' they then offer the anon reporting. I had to redo it constantly and remove the mods in order to get past that then newer problems showed up@@