PDA

View Full Version : Monkey island tv show

timmy_da_monkey
12-08-2000, 10:46 PM
what about some kind of tv show or movie based on the mi series when you think of it the story from emi could make a good movie if they put a bit more detail and thingd into it what do you think?

Monkey_Girl
12-09-2000, 08:00 PM
It would kick totall a s s if they did that! And the part about making intros and stuff would help fill in a few plot-holes. Like clearing up the mystery of Guybrush's life BEFORE he became a pirate, or what happened during the time he was traped inside the Carnival of the Damned.

------------------
Monkey_Girl
I am the queen of all monkeys! Bow down before me! BWAHAHAHAHA!!...I said bow!...Hey I'm serious!...BOW!...Stop that giggling!

Purple Tentacle
12-10-2000, 06:13 PM
I would prefer if they channeled their story-line and plot creating energies into Monkey Island games rather than movies. It could be so great though if they got it right.

Guybrush UK
12-10-2000, 07:51 PM
games -> movies just don'twork!

------------------
LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?
http://www.milegend.com/timmya.gif

BobMonkey
12-10-2000, 10:07 PM
...although i hear the wing commander movie wos a big hit in the states...

Rufio
12-11-2000, 12:45 AM
the wing commander movie was only a hit because the girls went to see freddy prince jr, and it was terrible with no true ending, it just sort of stopped....

------------------
(.'``'..'`'..,.,..'`'..'`'.)
`..*NewFoundGloryBoy* ..`
(`'..'`'..''`'`'`'..'`'..')

America was founded on three basic principles, Liberty, Equality and FRATERNITY PARTIES!!