PDA

View Full Version : BIK files

Allronix
03-25-2007, 04:15 AM
Don't know if this has been asked, but I'd like to convert those bik files into something I can watch on Windows media player. Or, if there's a utility that can capture the cutscenes into .AVI or something like that.

I've got fraps, but it doesn't seem to want to capture the cutscenes. I also found smacker and bink, and I'll try those, but if anyone else has suggestions?

Master Zionosis
03-25-2007, 04:38 AM
Bink and Smacker's Rad Video Tools are the only tools i know of that will work, you just choose "Convert a File" after selecting the Video you want to convert and then choose your specs and location, then your done, its pretty simple! ;)

LORD SPARTAN
03-25-2007, 12:23 PM
Don't know if this has been asked, but I'd like to convert those bik files into something I can watch on Windows media player. Or, if there's a utility that can capture the cutscenes into .AVI or something like that.

I've got fraps, but it doesn't seem to want to capture the cutscenes. I also found smacker and bink, and I'll try those, but if anyone else has suggestions?

Is it because you want to take up some sreenshots in cutscene, because I have the same problem. So if it work could you please tell me, I would loove to know. Thanks!