PDA

View Full Version : More music

Corn Flakes
03-26-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm starting to get pretty sick of the default, ingame music. I have my own music that I want to listen to. Question is, well, how do I do it? Which folder do I put the music in? Is there any scripting involved to just play it normally?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: If it matters, this is for TSL.

stoffe
03-26-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm starting to get pretty sick of the default, ingame music. I have my own music that I want to listen to. Question is, well, how do I do it? Which folder do I put the music in? Is there any scripting involved to just play it normally?

The easiest way is probably to just replace the existing game music files. You'll find it in the StreamMusic folder. If you remove the current compressed WAV files there and replace them with MP3 files using the same names it should work.

Or, if you don't want to rename the files you can just put your own music files in the StreamMusic folder and then put their names in the ambientmusic.2da file where you want them to replace the standard game music (the resource column is the file name without extension). If you do that make sure your music files have names no longer than 16 characters and that they only contain alphanumerical characters or underscores.

SolidSnake0481
04-06-2007, 01:18 AM
Also you could play your music with winamp... I don't know if that's what you're wanting, but I know it works, especially when I play Sims and Jedi Academy.

Marius Fett
06-01-2007, 08:24 AM
There Is a Mod On PCGM Called Mp3 Player (I Think Thats What Its Called)
That Allows U 2 Have Your Own Custom Music To Listen To While Playing. Its For K1 Though. Does Anyone Have A Link?

Master Zionosis
06-01-2007, 08:35 AM
There Is a Mod On PCGM Called Mp3 Player (I Think Thats What Its Called)
That Allows U 2 Have Your Own Custom Music To Listen To While Playing. Its For K1 Though. Does Anyone Have A Link?

Yeah i have a link( http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/19018/K1%20Mp3%20Player%20v1.0.rar ) but it's dead, grrrr, I'm beginning to feel the pain of PCGM

Marius Fett
06-01-2007, 08:59 AM
I Hate When The Site Goes Down :(