PDA

View Full Version : i really need this

axel
04-02-2007, 07:04 PM
ok i use the warper..... i think thats it... but anyway it glitches and for no reason at all i get every single feat for every single class light side dark side every jedi class.... its annoying because.. i am full lightside... i call out my members they are all cracked freak darkside because of that sith lord feat where you turn your party dark side faster but i was wonder if there is a mod to remove feats you dont want any way yeah pls reply because this is annoying lol

Quatra
04-02-2007, 08:47 PM
You can use the KOTOR save editor (known as KSE) If you have high charisma, all your followers will be the opposite side of you.

I hope that will help.

RedHawke
04-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Moving to Holowan Labs...

axel, the Taris Upper City Emporium is a place for modders to post threads about their released mods and get feedback in those threads. Thanks. ;)

Also the bug that causes your party memebers to be opposite of you is usually because you either have a very low influence or have used a 'cheat' and have given yourself a Charisma attribute beyond the normal ranges. Lower your Charisma and it should correct itself, I would stick to no more than a 30.

axel
04-03-2007, 02:23 PM
o yeah i didnt know what charisma did so i set it at 100 lol ok ty srry i must have posted it in the wrong place lol you have to many topics i get confused