PDA

View Full Version : Mario with a TWIST!

Smon
04-12-2007, 10:09 PM
The nerdiest Mario game ever. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=wPaqhkqTb8Y)

...I mean really, really nerdy. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=a75AIe5JwIw)

Naturally I'm getting it ASAP. Anyone else getting/already have got it?

urluckyday
04-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Lol...that is nerdy...how I love it!

milo
04-12-2007, 11:20 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/milojmiles/dunkno.jpg

Yeah..

martmeister
04-12-2007, 11:45 PM
I read the preview of that this morning on Gamespot. I was thinking, "Man, I want a Wii now." Then I thought of how much movement I would have to do to move a simple character across (yes, I know and flip to 3D) the screen.

Smon
04-12-2007, 11:55 PM
I read the preview of that this morning on Gamespot. I was thinking, "Man, I want a Wii now." Then I thought of how much movement I would have to do to move a simple character across (yes, I know and flip to 3D) the screen.
You hold it sideways, like a NES controller. So to do all that you have to do this:

1.Press Right

Movement's done, woo, feeling the burn yet? To flip do this.

2.Press A

WOO! I feel like I lost 10 lb. wow, a total workout.

martmeister
04-13-2007, 12:01 AM
LOL. Ahh, I AssUMed you had to do a lot of hand motion (ie: doing the Macarena just to jump and float). Oops. I was considering getting the DS just for the New Super Mario Bros (or whatever it's called) then I thought of how pointless it'd be for ONE thing, plus my computer's pretty kick ass.

Smon
04-13-2007, 12:53 AM
Well mine isn't, shut up!

Alas, I shall never play a PC version of Spore, or a good version of the Sims 2, but I still have Wario Ware!

Davinq
04-16-2007, 09:38 PM
0.o

Words fail me.

TechnoTabby
04-16-2007, 11:23 PM
Is the game only for the Wii?

Smon
04-17-2007, 05:17 AM
Is the game only for the Wii?
Yes.

TechnoTabby
04-17-2007, 11:19 PM
Cool.Now I need help choosing my first Wii game the ones I'm thinking about are:The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess,Paper Mario,or Wario Ware.......question..umm does anyone know when Super Smash Bros Brawl is coming out?

Davinq
04-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Wow, I'm way behind in video gaming... There's gonna be another super smash? Oh right, I suppose they should, what with a new console [Wii] and all.

TechnoTabby
04-17-2007, 11:47 PM
You should look up the trailer for the new game on youtube too see if you would like the game........have you played any of the previous smash bros?Oh I think the trailer came out in 06.

Smon
04-18-2007, 03:37 AM
Cool.Now I need help choosing my first Wii game the ones I'm thinking about are:The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess,Paper Mario,or Wario Ware.......question..umm does anyone know when Super Smash Bros Brawl is coming out?
Tough. First one I got was Metal Slug. (I loves me some Metal Slug.) Out of all four options here are how to decide, as I have either beaten or played enough all of them to make the following judgements:

Metal Slug-Got a budget but can't run MAME for some reason? Well worth it for $40.
Zelda-Good, but a bit cliche' in my opinion, quit halfway through the water temple... I hates me some water temple.
Mario-Just beat it today, gotta say it rules. But somewhere along on the way Mario became Kingdom Hearts... you travel worlds gathering heart jewel dealies to save the world from a villain, along the way a person dies, (seriously) you go to Hell, Luigi turns out to be a hero of time, and all sorts of other SquareEnix-ish crap happens.
Wario-Get some friends. This is way too short without them.

TechnoTabby
04-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Oh-me oh-my this is gonna be a tough choice....man I forgot about Metal Slug (I loves me some Metal Slug too)Ahh I remember the good old days when I used to go down to the laundry place and play Metal Slug and use my slug coins...those were the days...Hmm the Zelda game for me I didn't like the water temple in Ocarina of time or in Majora's Mask and now your tell'n me this water temple is a pain in the ass too aww man.All these games sound awesome,but which to choose.