PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13

JoeDoe 2.0
04-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Todays is Friday...the 13, think some weird crap is gonna happen today??
Gonna get struck by lightning?
Going to get attacked by a shark or bear?
Please comment about some weird crap, kthxb

urluckyday
04-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Something good happened to me today...that's really weird.

DarthAve
04-13-2007, 04:07 PM
OMG This makes me think of the whole 6/6/06 thing. And I remember that day being just fabulous. Than the next day I went to Ceder Point.

JoeDoe 2.0
04-13-2007, 05:52 PM
My teacher told me I failed his subject................

urluckyday
04-13-2007, 06:10 PM
First off...Joe Doe...that is an awesome Avi...I love the Gorillaz...secondly...that 6/6/06 thing really annoyed me. People kept going around talking about it...but in truth...none of them had any idea what it meant...i hate people like that.

JoeDoe 2.0
04-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Then I guess you don't like Ave. Prepare for a very agonizing dead, nice knowing ya dude............

urluckyday
04-13-2007, 06:24 PM
lol...guess not...but I'm not afraid...

*runs and hides in corner*

JoeDoe 2.0
04-13-2007, 06:43 PM
RUN lego RUN!!!!

Das Mole
04-13-2007, 07:52 PM
two things.

1) my gym class is "peer tutor" where we do physical activities to help the special ed kids learn teamwork and to improve balance and coordination and things like that...so we were playing a capture-the-flag type of game, with 6 teams. so this one kid, K.C., who i call "botty" (not to his face of course)...he's basically a robot with a skin prostheses covering his whole body. he walks stiff as a board, he nods vigorously when affirming a statement...creepy, robotic, the whole deal.

so he's on another team and comes running into our little safezone to steal the flag. he grabs it, runs out and in the process knocks over one of the mentally retarded kids. the special ed kid ended up twisting his ankle. but good ol' BOT just kept forging ahead without a second thought.

he's joining the marines after high school. go figure.

2) yesterday this kid mike in my english class was going to go to the nurse for whatever reason, but then my teacher stopped him and said before he went, she needed to say to the class that "if you're going to not do your work or ditch my class just drop the course because i don't want to deal with it". we found out today that she only stopped him so that he could hear what she was saying to the whole class...only he interpreted it yesterday as her telling him to drop the class in front of everybody.

so we had a poem due today...a tribute to someone we know. well, mike decided to write his regular poem plus a mean-spirited poem addressed to the teacher since he was PO'd about what she'd said yesterday. so before he reads it he goes, "well should i read the nice one or the mean one?" my teacher was just like "well if it's going to hurt my feelings, you should probably think about it before you do it, but it's your choice".

he chose to read it.

so he was reading and it was basically saying "nobody cares what you're saying over the announcements, you have no control, we'll overpower you, blahblahblah, your class is a joke". so he finishes reading the poem out loud, and the room was just silent for about a minute. then teach goes "does anyone else want to read or should i respond to that?"

nobody said anything. she looked at mike and said "you know, that hurt," in a really shaky voice...and then she said "i have to leave for a minute". she walked out of the room and was gone for about 5 minutes. and then she came back and her eyes were all red.

and then we continued class.

i felt so bad for her, she's this 5'4" little lady in her mid-50s and she's really a very nice person...it was bizarre. so i'm interested to see what's gonna happen on monday.

yay for friday the 13th!

urluckyday
04-13-2007, 07:56 PM
...anyone care to follow that? lol...didn't think so...

JoeDoe 2.0
04-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Another happy ending....now nobody say something perverted to what I just said.
One English teacher on my school is like 5'5" but she's mean and her mouth smells like horse dung, we gave her a LISTERINE BOTTLE for chritsmas, lol
And went to detention for a week because she found out that it was me plus 3 more kids.

urluckyday
04-13-2007, 08:04 PM
That has to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a while...

JoeDoe 2.0
04-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Stick around, it will get better.

DarthAve
04-13-2007, 09:30 PM
My language arts teacher and one of his friends were chased by rabid cows through a forest when they were young. And now, he always gets cow stuffed animals or other memorabelia as presents during Christmas, including me. Even though he likes me cause I gave him a picture of Catherine Zeta Jones and he likes her.

Das Mole
04-13-2007, 10:29 PM
catherine zeta-jones? pssh

DarthAve
04-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Ohhhhh, I get it now! Das, have you ever kissed a boy?

JoeDoe 2.0
04-13-2007, 10:31 PM
pssh indeed, I still can't believe she married that old dude whatshisface.

Hallucination
04-14-2007, 12:10 AM
We got report cards today. And one of my friends blew up.

zelda 41
04-14-2007, 12:46 AM
our risers fell durring our choir concert OoO

i like fell back cause i was on the top row. yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh. my back still hurts

Poopdogjr
04-14-2007, 02:31 AM
chhhhh chhh chhhhh, chaaa chhhaaa chhhaaa chhhaaa.

Miss_Mayhem
04-14-2007, 02:49 AM
Gah ... not today, but yesterday ...

1) BOTH the cars broke down. I almost walked 2/3 miles to school.

2) my teach was real creepy. In my last class, there aren't very many kids. The teacher likes to pace around to see what people are doing. And since me and this other gal are in the center seats at the very back, he always stands behind us. He was giving out extra credit, and I'm trying to do it, and then he sits down in the seat next to me and just starts talking. It's weird, cuz he shouldn't have much to talk of since he doesn't exist outside of school. And he's like.

"How was your day?"

"... it's school ..."

"Aw, ms. downer. You're no fun. Why so negative?"

And cuz he has an irritating voice, me and the gal next to me started to laugh. But then ...

"I didn't like school when I was young either."

"...& now you're workin at one..."

"funny, huh?" he proceeds to talk about how he likes to unfairly puhish his students, "blahblahblah...and now I can annoy the kids too and get paid."

"Yeah, and you're real good at it too. You're being annoying right now." The girl next to me cracks up. From then, he's quiete but occasionally leans over to see what I'm writing. I just glare at him and he goes away to rap on the desk, every now and then asking 'are you done yet.'

"No"

Eventually he goes away, but that was just akward. Talking to teachers is always akward, but even worse when they try to appear peppy and young -_-

martmeister
04-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Oops, you can read it here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2298684#post2298684

turtlefreak
04-14-2007, 01:01 PM
OMG \ruppert has such a big chin roll!
ITs soo funni
And then this one chick that sits next to me
Is always fighting with him and its fun to watch him
try to defend him self.
He is a little slo---oo---ooo---ow
:D

Smon
04-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Yesterday, I got Super Paper Mario, had to wait six hours play it, then got to play it for only two hours because I ended up punching my brother in the chin.

...not sure if this is unlucky or not.

Miss_Mayhem
04-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Our car broke down yesterday. Sh_t!

Hallucination
04-16-2007, 01:12 AM
Mybloodyspacebarandrightarrowkeyarebroken,andtheyw eren'tbrokenafewhoursago.

It'salmostfunny,butnotquite.

itchythesamurai
04-16-2007, 01:16 AM
Mybloodyspacebarandrightarrowkeyarebroken,andtheyw eren'tbrokenafewhoursago.

It'salmostfunny,butnotquite.

See, it's something like that that would make most people put posting at forums on hiatus. I guess I can't hold it against you for not being an ethicist though, Hallucination.

milo
04-16-2007, 01:19 AM
From then, he's quiete but occasionally leans over to see what I'm writing.
He was probably sneaking peeks down your shirt.

Miss_Mayhem
04-16-2007, 01:30 AM
That is so wrong Milo... not like it would be possible tho, since the school mandates we wear uniforms.

Do you mind if I can start ranting and whining about the uniform policy? If no one stops me now, no one will ever be able to stop me.

Byakko
04-16-2007, 01:59 AM
(Regarding the more popular Internet Sasha Nein right now...)

Sasha Nein went on a date with Milla on Friday and gawd knows what has happened because his current blog post is VERY SUGGESTIVE!

Go to: http://agentnein.livejournal.com/

And don't get me started on his current Away message on AIM, heh.

TechnoTabby
04-16-2007, 04:00 AM
I don't get this whole Friday the 13th crap did something bad happen way loooong ago on friday the 13 that makes people think some thing bad is going to to happen on this day or did someone make it up?To me its just a bunch of made up hoo-ha like bad luck from breaking a mirror,black cat crossing your way,the under the ladder thing and all that other mumbo-jumbo.Every friday the 13th is another regular day to me nothing ever happens and I've never gotten bad luck from a black cat heck I've even owned one before...what am I saying I barely believe in bad luck.Well to anyone that had something happen to them on this day maybe it's a coincidence or something.The 13th is just another day like the 4th or the 15th or some other day.

Ray Jones
04-16-2007, 05:24 AM
Yeah, you should have seen my last years Thursday the 13th. I mean, yeah.

martmeister
04-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Friday the 21st are awesome days!

DarthAve
04-16-2007, 05:27 PM
God, I hate LJ Sasha. He's a bitch.

Das Mole
04-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Ohhhhh, I get it now! Das, have you ever kissed a boy?

no.

Davinq
04-16-2007, 09:57 PM
My teacher told me I failed his subject................
My sister's birthday was on 6/6/06... she looked like this
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m293/davinq/ZOMG.jpg

It was funny, but I'm still not convinced of superstitions regarding dates.

BruceLee_Reborn
04-16-2007, 10:38 PM
i don't think alleged "evil spirits" actuatally care about the day. if they REALLY wanted to get you, they should do so when you least expect it, but since we have marked friday the 13th as a jinked day, they see we know they are coming for us. maybe they changed it to monday......every monday of the year..........

martmeister
04-17-2007, 12:00 AM
It's more of a joke than anything. Like superstitions with bad luck, when does the "bad luck" happen? 5 mins, 5 hours, 5,000,000,000 year??! Oh yes, all because you walked under the friggin' ladder. Just coincidence. One could easily say that oxygen causes you to die. I mean everyone that's ever lived breathed air and then they died, so it MUST be oxygen <rolls eyes>.

TechnoTabby
04-17-2007, 12:03 AM
Evil spirits can scare the doody out of anyone they want to any time they want....my aunts old house had maybe 3-4 ghost living in it and I guess they were cool ghosts.

Davinq
04-17-2007, 12:48 AM
You know what I really hate? MySpace bulletin trolls. A great way to completely forsake or rely on with your entire life, superstitions.

Byakko
04-17-2007, 01:02 AM
My grandma returned on during the Hungry Ghost Festival (Chinese festival. Gates to Hell open and the ghosts return for a short period. Their relatives then feed them).

Her foot imprint was left on her favourite cake that we baked for her. Have no idea why she stepped on it (though usually families leave out a tray of flour or powder at doorways so they know the spirit passed through).

Also, I apparently control gusts of wind with some accuracy (I'm not kidding). Something in the family? I doubt it. I think it's just because we're Chinese XD

Poopdogjr
04-17-2007, 02:31 AM
^ That freakin' RAWKS. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. It sounds like it would make a kick-ass movie. No Offense.

Smon
04-17-2007, 06:18 AM
Sounds like some kinda Grim Fandango/Avatar crossover or something.

Das Mole
04-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Myspace bulletin trolls

don't call me a troll

Samnmax221
04-17-2007, 11:26 PM
Phuck u, sum f us liek bein trolls.

Byakko
04-18-2007, 01:05 AM
^ That freakin' RAWKS. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. It sounds like it would make a kick-ass movie. No Offense.

No prob. If you watch Chinese cinema, that's pretty much the plot FOR EVERY GHOST MOVIE XD

No joke; Asian horror pretty much has dark-long-haired-ghost-girl-kill-people every single time.

And the last time I did my wind-control thing was two years ago when I was on an exchange trip to China. There's this wind-tunnel created between two of the school buildings so me and my S'pore schoolmates were just standing there enjoying the breeze (This was in winter, and we only know tropical/equatorial weather. Afterwards, we got head-colds all around.)

Anyway, so on a lark, I just started shouting 'Faster!' or 'Slower!' and motioned with my hands to the degree I wanted the wind to adjust. I seriously didn't think it'll make a difference, but my friends started commenting that it was working.

And this all began back when I was a kid (like 6-10 I think) and I used to climb up on the table in my garden and just shout. A few seconds after, and every time a gust of wind would blow back at me, even if it was a calm windless day.

TechnoTabby
04-18-2007, 01:12 AM
I want some super-powers too!It might also be a coincidence....maybe.....or super-powers.

Miss_Mayhem
04-18-2007, 02:02 AM
Why cant I have Funkay Asian Magic??? *sniffs* Prolly cuz I'm hispanic. Damn, it must be awesome being Asian...

Samnmax221
04-18-2007, 02:44 AM
Show some respect for the dead Mayhem.

DarthAve
04-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Duuddd, if you think THAT would be a good movie, you should hear about Kar's movie.

Smon
04-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Why cant I have Funkay Asian Magic??? *sniffs* Prolly cuz I'm hispanic. Damn, it must be awesome being Asian...
Well... I'm part German... does that give me the power to have Hitler moustache or somethin'?

martmeister
04-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Hmm, I wonder if that's how come a tornado avoided my area...
And the English/white side: I wonder if that's why I have the notion to kick the french's ass...oh wait, anyone can.

Don't know, Byakko. Sounds like some weird Avatar: The Last Airbender stuff to me. So where are the other four so yall can summon Captain Planet? That show's so green that I bet Al Gore beats off to it.

Miss_Mayhem
04-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Why would anyone want a Hitler 'stache anymore? That went out of style with WWII. As part German tho, I beleive you have the ability to conjur up artisan chocolates.

TechnoTabby
04-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Word Girl...

Byakko
04-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Don't know, Byakko. Sounds like some weird Avatar: The Last Airbender stuff to me. So where are the other four so yall can summon Captain Planet? That show's so green that I bet Al Gore beats off to it.

XD Love Avatar; prolly the coolest use of martial arts, tai chi, and chi/elemental powers I've ever seen! It's got better fighting moves and stunts than similar Chinese/Hong Kong movies X3

No, I think wind's about the only element I have control over X3 I'm afraid of fire, I hardly like water, and earth's only so-so.

But maybe I can shout 'HEART!' and empathize with animals, yeah!

Why would anyone want a Hitler 'stache anymore? That went out of style with WWII. As part German tho, I beleive you have the ability to conjur up artisan chocolates.

Especially since you've got so many other great dictator hairstyles to choose from. I personally prefer the Stalin 'stache, and why not a Fidel beard ensemble?

martmeister
04-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Everybody loves, El Fidel. Even if you're not a commie, you still like him. Go on, admit it.

Hey, you of German descent! Make me some jager schnitzel!

Samnmax221
04-19-2007, 01:13 AM
I've got some cashed saved up so I can go to the celebration after he dies.

Jae Onasi
04-19-2007, 01:25 AM
Buy me some cigars when you go.

REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-19-2007, 01:26 AM
But the cigars contain the souls of orphans!

Jae Onasi
04-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Not the good Cuban ones--just the souls of Fidel.

REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-19-2007, 01:31 AM
Within his soul are the souls of orphan kitties! Trapped for all time, or until Jack Thompson stops sucking!

Jae Onasi
04-19-2007, 01:33 AM
Oh, I forgot about that. OK, keep the cigar boycott up. :D

REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-19-2007, 01:36 AM
Activating project Cigar boycott keepey uppey!!!

Hallucination
04-19-2007, 09:24 PM
What I love is the fact I'm the only one not affected by your silly boycott.:D

DarthAve
04-19-2007, 09:43 PM
I am not affected by this boycott, smokers are jokers.

Byakko
04-20-2007, 12:32 AM
Cigars are just huge phallic symbols.

There, I said it XD

martmeister
04-20-2007, 08:14 AM
I don't smoke, so I don't give a damn.

Jae Onasi
04-20-2007, 12:08 PM
I don't smoke either, so no worries.

JoeDoe 2.0
04-20-2007, 05:40 PM
smokin' = killing yourself

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

Pho3nix
04-20-2007, 05:45 PM

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

Wrong.

U phail @ life.

JoeDoe 2.0
04-20-2007, 05:49 PM
^ Sez a SMOKER, well, I take it back, people are allowed to do what they want.

DarthAve
04-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Wrong.

U phail @ life.
Actually....

-More than 400,000 deaths in the U.S. each year are from smoking-related illnesses. Smoking greatly increases your risks for lung cancer and many other cancers like cancer of the mouth, throat, gums and more.

-Pregnant women who smoke are more likely to deliver babies whose weights are too low for the babies' good health. If all women quit smoking during pregnancy, about 4,000 new babies would not die each year.

-Smoking contains ingredents also found in rat poison, neucler waste, jet fuel, car exaust, and formaldahyde.

-Two to four cigarettes in a row increase blood fats 200 to 400%. The average smoker (30 cigerettes per day) has 4 to 6 times the chance of having heart disease if he's in the 45-54 year age group.

-The overall bad health of the smoker results, on average, in a decrease of 8.3 years in his life expectancy, or about 12 to 14 minutes per cigarette. Just in lost social security income alone, this amounts to about a 5 a cigarette. The actual cost of each cigarette when you include extra medical expenses, lost pay, etc., is of the order of 25 per cigarette (1971 figures).

-Smokers get into more auto accidents due to being less alert, having slower reflexes, and also due to fussing around while driving (lighting up, etc.).

-The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has reported that tobacco use remains the leading preventable cause of death in the United States, causing more than 440,000 deaths each year and resulting in an annual cost of more than $75 billion in direct medical costs. Nationally, smoking results in more than 5.6 million years of potential life lost each year. Approximately 80% of adult smokers started smoking before the age of 18. Every day, nearly 4,000 young people under the age of 18 try their first cigarette.

Not killing yourself, eh? And that's why, kiddies, you should always say no to ciggerettes!

Pho3nix
04-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Very good point there Ave, but I live by the "we only live once, so what the hell?" philosophy.

So I don't really care about the health risks, smoking is a great social event. :)

JoeDoe 2.0
04-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Well, I don't share your point of view, but I respect it if that's how you see it.

DarthAve
04-20-2007, 08:48 PM
You don't live once if your a buddist.

Pho3nix
04-20-2007, 08:53 PM
You don't live once if your a buddist.

Indeed, but I'm not a Buddhist. ;)

martmeister
04-20-2007, 09:51 PM
What if you're immortal like me?

Hallucination
04-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Then you live only once,but you never die. Still, it's only one life.
P.S. Cuba doesn't only make cigars. ;)

Samnmax221
04-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Cigars are just huge phallic symbols.
He's not President anymore, and last time I checked our current President was afraid of vagina's.

Psychochaos3
04-20-2007, 11:38 PM

It ain't that great. Trust me, even with FUNKAY ASIAN MAGIC.

martmeister
04-20-2007, 11:43 PM
Smoking also = asthma = staying sick = Dad telling you to take meds even though he knows it's his damn fault.

Miss_Mayhem
04-21-2007, 01:31 AM
Daw, FUNKAY ASIAN MAGIc seems awesome!

Ave raises several good points, however, I do beleive Byakko's statement was the clincher. Now who wants anything remotely phallic between their lips???

REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-21-2007, 02:29 PM
So does Degreaser and Energy drinks.....
but so so good:xp:

Hallucination
04-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Now who wants anything remotely phallic between their lips???
You, good sir, have made it evident you are too young to drink.

Edit: Did anyone else notice martmeister has 666 posts?

REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Too bad, one more and he could have the coveted 667.

Miss_Mayhem
04-21-2007, 05:15 PM
So you are stating, that upon the presence of liquor in one's bloodstream, anything phallic seems oddly delectable? I'll make sure to not drink at all.

Hallucination
04-21-2007, 06:28 PM
I verily did so, also, good sir, I called you 'good sir'. Twice. And I am fully aware you are not a sir.

Miss_Mayhem
04-21-2007, 06:53 PM
I merely took it as a token of courtesy and old-fashioned manners, ma'am.

I just realized: I FINALLY have more posts than our loli-loving denizen, Milo. Why have we yet to put him through our grueling rehabilitation programs like the last time he openly supported loli?

martmeister
04-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Muhahaha! I have the EVIL number! Oh crap, it's gone now.

DarthAve
04-21-2007, 11:11 PM
I tried to convince my friend today to call 9687-666 because in phone language, that's YOUR-MOM

Jae Onasi
04-22-2007, 03:02 AM
*Jae pokes head in thread*

So you are stating, that upon the presence of liquor in one's bloodstream, anything phallic seems oddly delectable? I'll make sure to not drink at all.

See? I _knew_ you people were talking about sex in here.
:xp:

martmeister
04-22-2007, 08:41 AM
^^^Alway Jae, always!

Byakko
04-22-2007, 08:58 AM
"we only live once, so what the hell?" philosophy.

It's fine if people choose to smoke. Some people just can't cope, so smoking is at least better than drugs on some level if they need to relax.

But second-hand smoke is abuse. I always want to grab people who smoke in public by their collars and scream: "STOP MURDERING ME AND MY UNBORN CHILD!"

No, I'm not pregnant, but that's about something child murder that is far more tragic =p

that upon the presence of liquor in one's bloodstream, anything phallic seems oddly delectable?

If drinking made men automatically gay, I'm going to gather all my guy friends at a pub during Happy Hour, drag them to a motel, and film the gay orgy.

Then extort money, ha.

It ain't that great. Trust me, even with FUNKAY ASIAN MAGIC.

Being Asian (Chinese) means that you can't move anything in the house when you're having a kid because it might affect the fetus. It means you'll suddenly have to go to the temple to pray to a tiger-general god you've only just heard about (despite being 19 years old) and burning a whole lot of paper.

Seriously, I'm gonna need my mom to write down every single festival I actually have to go to, because if she finally passes away (touch wood *to dispel bad luck*) I'm not going to remember what/who/when I'm suppose to pray to =/

Tho, the tiger-general god prayer was cool. We rubbed offerings of eggs, tofu, and meat at the tiger statue's lips; then hugged a heavy ceramic pig (pig year, so its for good luck)

Samnmax221
04-22-2007, 09:35 AM
But second-hand smoke is abuse. I always want to grab people who smoke in public by their collars and scream: "STOP MURDERING ME AND MY UNBORN CHILD!"
Uh, you can't smoke in most buildings anyway and if you smoke outside it just floats away.

DarthAve
04-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Congradulations D.A.R.E graduate!

~awards medal~

Byakko
04-23-2007, 01:20 AM
Uh, you can't smoke in most buildings anyway and if you smoke outside it just floats away.

You know that isn't always true. In a concentrated city area, like a shopping district, second-hand smoke is a very real threat.

Besides, even its a little, noone should be destroying your nasal and lung cells.

It's like saying: "Yes, I don't mind that you poking my gut with a penknife every few days, please do." And lo! You get tetanus!

Congradulations D.A.R.E graduate!

What's D.A.R.E?

Miss_Mayhem
04-23-2007, 01:32 AM
It's a drug-abuse-prevention program in the USA that's really ... noteworthy I suppose. Notorious could work too.

Oh Jae, you best beleive that things push the 'pg-13' boundary to it's limits and indeed foray into R territory quite often. See, we even found a way for Byakko to make some extra cash!

DarthAve
04-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Oh Jae, you best beleive that things push the 'pg-13' boundary to it's limits and indeed foray into R territory quite often. See, we even found a way for Byakko to make some extra cash!
lol

"This book is too mature for you guys."
"Oh, does it have adult situations?"
"No."

Samnmax221
04-23-2007, 09:42 PM
You know that isn't always true. In a concentrated city area, like a shopping district, second-hand smoke is a very real threat.
In a concentrated city area the smog will kill you first.

DarthAve
04-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Or if it's Cleveland, the drivers!

Halo_92
04-23-2007, 10:30 PM

Ahh California, sweet smog induced California. <3

martmeister
04-24-2007, 12:28 AM
Halo, you must have an iron lung.

Miss_Mayhem
04-24-2007, 01:04 AM
Do you not <3 Cali??? The air smells as sweet nowhere but here. I smell ... Carne Asada!

Samnmax221
04-24-2007, 01:05 AM
Do you not <3 Cali??? The air smells as sweet nowhere but here. I smell ... Carne Asada!
It'd be cool if we sawed off California and watched it float away.
Unfortunately not possible.

Miss_Mayhem
04-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Even it it was and it did, the Hollywood Celebutantes would still preside over the US, for California has a strong enough economy to be it's own country.

Our leader would be Ninja ForPrez, and our golden rule shall be: abortions for some, miniature California flags for others, and liposuctions for the rest.

DarthAve
04-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Even it it was and it did, the Hollywood Celebutantes would still preside over the US, for California has a strong enough economy to be it's own country.
Hope it's still like that when it seperates from the rest of the country due to continental drift. xD Thanks Alfred Wegener

Halo_92
04-25-2007, 12:52 AM

I love it there, I hate it here.

JoeDoe 2.0
04-25-2007, 11:01 AM
*Goes in, looks around, then leaves*

Jae Onasi
04-25-2007, 11:09 AM
It'd be cool if we sawed off California and watched it float away.
Unfortunately not possible.

We'll just wait for The Big One along the San Andreas fault and watch the western half float away.

JoeDoe 2.0
04-25-2007, 11:34 AM
There was a movie about that happening, let me see if I can find it.

Miss_Mayhem
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
You dont like Cali??? Must I link you to 2pac's ode to SoCal?

Halo_92
04-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Cali is teh best place in the world.

Davinq
04-27-2007, 02:04 AM
I love it there, I hate it here.
Go back to Cali then, see if I care.

Don't want any aRDeer in the same state as me anyways. 0.o

Halo_92
04-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Don't disgrace me by calling me a "aRDeer", I don't go anywhere in these forums except for the The Mental Minx's Off-Topic Party and niether do you.

turtlefreak
04-28-2007, 12:02 PM
whats wrong wit cali?
its got perfect weather most of the time
everyone
is super shexy
*wit the exception of me*
and u can follow ur dreams
*some of which mine include
riding a panda while smoking an apparently phallic joint*

zelda 41
04-28-2007, 12:05 PM
wo0w.

DarthAve
04-28-2007, 12:52 PM
What's wrong with Ohio? A list by Darth_Ave
1. The weather is either too hot, too cold, or raining/snowing.
2. Absolutly 100% no hot guys
3. The only famous people from here are fat.
4. Nothing exciting goes on here.
5. We have Cleveland.
6. All our sports teams pretty much suck
7. Everyone here is a jerk.

There are more, I just feel like not typing

Halo_92
04-28-2007, 01:20 PM
whats wrong wit cali?
its got perfect weather most of the time
everyone
is super shexy
*wit the exception of me*
and u can follow ur dreams
*some of which mine include
riding a panda while smoking an apparently phallic joint*

yeah amd we have a gov that played in Predator. geez

Byakko
04-29-2007, 07:49 AM
yeah amd we have a gov that played in Predator. geez

*looking at your avatar*

Did you vote Arnie?

Oh, and just something random. If you had to vote for either the Predator, the Terminator, or the Xenamorph to be your governor, what would you pick?

Note that they all pretty much would kill you, just depends on how you want to die.

Halo_92
04-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Predator definitely

Those other bastards aren't up for it.

Also how do you think predators reproduce?

Do you think they are gay and always have a craving for male predator ass flesh?

I bet their penis is like a freakin building.

Davinq
04-29-2007, 01:28 PM
You wish. ;)

JoeDoe 2.0
04-30-2007, 02:02 PM
LOL