PDA

View Full Version : [TSL] MY Launcher

axel
04-23-2007, 04:26 PM
well ok... I am not sure if this is for launchers or just mods and all that, but I made my first launcher! lol i am known on kotor files as Icegrx and i just submited my launcher and want you to check it out and give me your opinion since it is my first shot at it.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Nihilus_Launcher;78325

Ferc Kast
04-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Yeah First mod ever lol. I never understood why people never used full songs in launchers then I found out while making it. Lol you can only use a WAV file not MP3's so it blew the song i was going to use . So i found a creepy WAV to replace it.... if any one knows how ot use MP3''s for it please tell me. and thank you for the comments smile Lol and the colors i thought were cool myself they look more powerful. But now that i have the hang of basic modding and doing launchers I should be submiting some more in the future.

Here's how to make a launcher play a .mp3 for the launcher:
Go to the launcher folder, and open the file named launcher.ini

[General]
Language=0
Background=swlauncher.bmp
BackgroundSound=background.wav
ClickSound=click.wav
Data=Launcher
See where it says BackgroundSound? You would rename 'background.wav' to '<insert any name here>.mp3' Then, it should play that music instead. I've never tried that before, but that should do the trick.

BTW, your launcher looks awesome.

axel
04-23-2007, 07:43 PM
ty

GoT_MaL(a)k?
04-30-2007, 04:33 PM
What does this do?

axel
04-30-2007, 06:02 PM
when you click the kotor icon to play the game that screen that comes up with PLAY REGISTER QUIT ect. it will replace it with this