PDA

View Full Version : May I just say...

floundericious
04-29-2007, 03:30 AM
...how much I absolutely LOATHE TIE Maulers?

Talk about absolutely rob all the fun of the ground campaign! I'm sure I'll adapt and be prepared for them, but being forced to hover over my troops to be sure I can quickly give the plex troops orders to blast those damned things just saps the enthusiasm out of me

YertyL
04-29-2007, 05:17 AM
Well, you can use T-2Bs to scout ahead and block/distract maulers a little...

... or you can buy FOC where TIE maulers become absolutely useless since the AT-ST insta-kills infantry too...

DCMan
04-30-2007, 04:52 PM
yeah the Mauler is the bane of any rebel commanders exsistence. I did a campaign the other day with a clan mate, and while i dominated space i couldn't kill him off. he had the emperor surronded by maulers, ST's, and a whole horde of other things, i had plex for the ST's but the maulers killed them, so i had tanks to counter the Maulers but my tanks ran into AT-AT's and other stuff. my speeders and bombing runs were useless against the AA weapons.

DarthMaulUK
04-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Maulers are great, especially in multiplayer games. Run troops over, or just blow them up! lol

DMUK

floundericious
04-30-2007, 11:18 PM
well! at least it's not me!

I've noticed that if you can spam him with plex soldiers, you can kill fast enough..but you have to hover over them or scout way ahead

DCMan
05-04-2007, 02:57 PM
and they move so fast they can be anywhere too fast. so it's hard to pin them down.

floundericious
05-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Maulers are great, especially in multiplayer games. Run troops over, or just blow them up! lol

DMUK

You...evil....darth...mauler!

CLONECOMMANDER501
05-12-2007, 11:50 PM
What scares me about tie maulers is that they are suicide bombs and the empire doesn't use those kind of things.

Darth_Extas
06-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Although Most of the time, the suicide will be inaffective, it takes too long. So overall a large group of tie maulers are extremely strong.