PDA

View Full Version : Sicko (the movie)

urluckyday
06-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Michael Moore's new movie. All I have to say about it is...
NO MICHAEL MOORE, I WILL NOT PAY FOR YOUR LIPO OR GASTRIC BYPASS, SO STOP STOP ASKING THE GOVERNMENT TO DO IT!

feel free to share your thoughts! :)

CLONECOMMANDER501
06-16-2007, 12:13 AM
These are our heroes that the Govt. is denying!

RoxStar
06-16-2007, 12:47 AM
I am really looking forward to seeing this film, as it covers issues that I have many opinions on.

Commander Obi-Wan
06-16-2007, 12:49 PM
I might, though I will probably wait to see it on DVD. I've watched many other Michael Moore documentaries, so I'll end up seeing this one most likely.

urluckyday
06-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Michael Moore is a joke...omg...not to mention he's huge...
Seriously though...I have no idea how his opinion got to be any more respected than anything that an average joe says...

Pho3nix
06-20-2007, 09:40 PM
I thought it was very interesting and well made. It addressed all the issues and provided good examples eg. how Canada's health care system is compared to the one in the U.S etc.

And I loved what Michael Moore said he tells people when they ask him to describe SiCKO "If people ask, we tell them SiCKO is a comedy about 45 million people with no health care in the richest country on Earth." Brilliant.

The thing I find the weirdest with Moore is that he looks like a redneck but is actually smart.

urluckyday
06-22-2007, 06:54 PM
^he's fat, he's not all that smart, and he's a joke...he just wants the government to pay for his lipo...

Titanius Anglesmith
06-22-2007, 09:22 PM
^he's fat, he's not all that smart, and he's a joke...he just wants the government to pay for his lipo...
He's definitely smarter than half the politicians in Washington. One thing I don't understand is your obsession with his weight. You've mentioned it in every one of your posts, and all I can say is, what the hell does that have to do with anything?

urluckyday
06-22-2007, 10:25 PM
^Well, I guess it just amuses me that he's so fat. Not to mention, he doesn't deserve my respect.

RoxStar
06-23-2007, 01:46 AM

Under a sensible health care system, liposuction would not be covered. Only gastric bypass would be and it would be for a legitimate reason. The health care system is broke as it is today. It needs fixing.

^Well, I guess it just amuses me that he's so fat. Not to mention, he doesn't deserve my respect.

You do not sound like the most respectful person in the world, in my opinion.

indianajonesfan
08-14-2007, 06:43 PM
micheal moore is really starting to annoy me

CLONECOMMANDER501
08-21-2007, 05:43 PM
No he isn't,he's a hero trying to save the public from the government.

Lantzen
09-18-2007, 12:17 PM

Untill you can give one reason that the movie sucks, other then Moore is fat, you don't deserve any respect in this thread.

Well, i though the movie was very intresting, but since i di't live in US i don't know slanted(sp?) it is. If you look on some of his other movies he take quotes that sounds bad, but if you read them in the text it was said it's aint the same