View Full Version : PAY ATTENTION TO ME

SyntheticGerbil
06-13-2007, 02:14 AM
I made a new website.

www.MrSeanLane.com

How is babby formed?

Klia
06-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Amazing outline. Easy to follow, I can always find my way back, and not only is it easy on the eyes, it's pleasant.

The art is downright fascinating, original, and employs a variety of styles instead of sticking to the belief that one polished style is good for everything.

This (http://www.mrseanlane.com/html/imageshtm/gentsketch.html) is my favorite page. But why scribble those faces out? They're the best ones there!

Ray Jones
06-15-2007, 05:30 PM
Haha Sean, you suck ass. Aside from that you artificially rock.

Samnmax221
06-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Nice Sean. It all looks a kind of acid influenced but I like it.

EDIT: You should say on your resume that you were a Cock-Dentist for several years on the side. Hopefully they won't ask any questions.

EDIT EDIT: Can I contract out to you to paint my coffin, I'm not expecting to make it past 30?

SyntheticGerbil
06-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the words guys. I'm trying to get a job or internship again at the moment with this stuff. I scribble the faces out because it wasn't looking good for the 3d piece it was supposed to turn into.

I've got big plans to make stuff a lot better in 4 months or so until I graduate, but I don't know how well I can pull it off.

EDIT: How many years experience should one have with being a Cock Dentist to be considered a pro?

EDIT EDIT: yes.

Samnmax221
06-16-2007, 04:32 PM
EDIT: How many years experience should one have with being a Cock Dentist to be considered a pro?
4 maybe. Anyway you should consult your local library for some light reading material on Cock-Dentistry, it wouldn't pay for them to start asking questions you couldn't answer.

EDIT EDIT: yes.
Yay.