PDA

View Full Version : Question about setting up TSLPatcher

Ferc Kast
06-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Let's say that I want to make an additional male PC, not to replace one. How would I set up the TSLPatcher to create the new row in appearance.2da and portraits.2da?

glovemaster
06-29-2007, 09:56 AM
Try using ChangeEdit (comes with the TSLpatcher) to easily configure changes.ini file.

SithRevan
06-29-2007, 12:04 PM
This is a good tutorial to help you do that...

Tutorial (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/info/TSLpatchercharacter)

Ferc Kast
06-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks for pointing me to that tutorial, SithRevan.

I have one last question: What .tga files will I need to make, assuming I follow the tutorial?

SithRevan
06-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Thanks for pointing me to that tutorial, SithRevan.

I have one last question: What .tga files will I need to make, assuming I follow the tutorial?
Well to make a new character, like I am assuming you are trying to do, you will have to reskin the head textures, body textures, and portrait (or take a new one).

Hope this answers your question.;)

Ferc Kast
06-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Well to make a new character, like I am assuming you are trying to do, you will have to reskin the head textures, body textures, and portrait (or take a new one).

Hope this answers your question.;)

Well, I'll give it a test run after compiling the files together. Hopefully, it will work. Thanks, SithRevan.

SithRevan
06-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Well, I've give it a test run after compiling the files together. Hopefully, it will work. Thanks, SithRevan.
No problem and good luck.;)