PDA

View Full Version : K1, The Musical

Kl0kw3rk
07-16-2007, 08:21 PM
I feel like doing something funny for a change. I don't know what would have to be done script side, but I feel like converting some existing dialogs or writing new ones and singing them out.

What do you think? Am I nuts? :smash:

tk102
07-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Yeah, man go for it. Show us how nuts you are! :D Once upon a time I had a module where the KotOR cast was singing Feliz Navidad. Couldn't quite get it up to quality for release in time for the holidays (2004 I think). ... wonder if I still have those files somewhere...

SithRevan
07-16-2007, 10:05 PM
:lol: I can't wait to see it! Please tell me your making one for KotOR II as well. I'd love to see the Jedi Masters do a Quartet... also Sion, Nihilus and Kreia doing a Trio would be, for lack of a better word, freakin' funny!

Master Zionosis
07-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Haha, sounds funny, I say go for it, it could be a laugh.

Salzella
07-17-2007, 08:26 AM
lmao, i can imagine it now:
"whaaaaat greater weaaaapon iiiiiiiiiiiiis theere than to tuuuuuuuurn and enemy to your..... CAUSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

e-varmint
07-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Isn't there some sort of dancing-malak cheat code? If you could get the script, this could open up worlds of new possibilities. Especially with all those underwear mods that are available......

Kl0kw3rk
07-18-2007, 09:51 PM
:lol: I can't wait to see it! Please tell me your making one for KotOR II as well. I'd love to see the Jedi Masters do a Quartet... also Sion, Nihilus and Kreia doing a Trio would be, for lack of a better word, freakin' funny!

I'm kinda naturally restricted to male tones.

Weave
07-18-2007, 10:02 PM

:lol: You'd have to do grindcore/thrash vocals for Nihilus...

"WooooRRGuuZiiiNNNSssIIIZZZZZEeeeeeeGGGGuuuUUURRRRR rrr!!!"

And Malak... geez... I'd be weird to watch cheese head try to sing his stupid laugh...

Go for it!
:lol:

Quanon
07-19-2007, 08:27 AM
:lol: You'd have to do grindcore/thrash vocals for Nihilus...

"WooooRRGuuZiiiNNNSssIIIZZZZZEeeeeeeGGGGuuuUUURRRRR rrr!!!"

And Malak... geez... I'd be weird to watch cheese head try to sing his stupid laugh...

Go for it!
:lol:

And what about all the animals , would they sing aswell , Kotor Disny :lol: , Malak : " Theeeeeee CiIIiIiircle OoooOFF LiIiIiIive !!!"

:lol: :D DO IT !!!