PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Pages : [1] 2

Jedi MasterRoot
07-26-2007, 02:16 PM
In my personal opinion Bastila takes the cake on the hotness scale in the kotor games, but tell me your opinion. I'd like to see what the other players think. :heart3:

Also I forgot to add Visas. Thanks to the dude below who pointed it out)

Corinthian
07-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Firstly, I think there's already a thread on this. Secondly, do you mean Mira, or Mara? Because if you're talking about Mara Jade, well, she wins hands down. If it's Mira, well then, I say her anyway. She's not annoying, unlike the other three. By the way, you need Visas and Kreia on this list.

Prime
07-26-2007, 02:39 PM
I <3 Bastila.

Jedi MasterRoot
07-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Firstly, I think there's already a thread on this. Secondly, do you mean Mira, or Mara? Because if you're talking about Mara Jade, well, she wins hands down. If it's Mira, well then, I say her anyway. She's not annoying, unlike the other three. By the way, you need Visas and Kreia on this list.
1. i didnt know there was already a thread
2. it was a typo i meant mira.
3.I agree with u on Mara.
4 ill add visas but Kreia is old, only the elderly players(and i dont think there are many) would vote for kreia. and i doubt many of them would.

Grey Master
07-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Cortana is hot :xp:

Yeah, Bastila is the cheerleader for KOTOR

stoffe
07-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Bastila reminds me of a porcelain doll with her deathly pale skin and large head with childlike features. Mira has flat, dead eyes and looks perpetually pissed off. Juhani is a bit too alien for my tastes. The Handmaiden's features remind me of some greek amazon depiction for some reason.

I wouldn't say any of them are really "hot", if I had to pick one it would probably be Visas (if you disregard that there is an empty void inside her mouth) since what little you see of her makes her look a bit exotic and mysterious. :)

I guess you can say it's the inside that matters if you find a genderless, incorporeal AI entity to be hot. :p

Jedi MasterRoot
07-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Bastila reminds me of a porcelain doll with her deathly pale skin and large head with childlike features. Mira has flat, dead eyes and looks perpetually pissed off. Juhani is a bit too alien for my tastes. The Handmaiden's features remind me of some greek amazon depiction for some reason.

I wouldn't say any of them are really "hot", if I had to pick one it would probably be Visas (if you disregard that there is an empty void inside her mouth) since what little you see of her makes her look a bit exotic and mysterious. :)

I agree with you on Juhani and Handmaiden.
I guess you can say it's the inside that matters if you find a genderless, incorporeal AI entity to be hot. :p
I was just talkin about looks on this one.

Who is Cortana? Its been awhile since I've actually played the game

Reclaimer
07-26-2007, 03:08 PM

She is, I'd tap that.

Or Mira.

ChAiNz.2da
07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Who is Cortana? Its been awhile since I've actually played the game
HALO ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortana

2. it was a typo i meant mira.
I changed the thread title from "Mara" to "Mira" :)

Jedi MasterRoot
07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
WHO IS CORTANA? I just cant remember!

Reclaimer
07-26-2007, 03:13 PM
The hawt AI from Halo.

Second to Keira <333

Jedi MasterRoot
07-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Oh YEA! I remember! Its been so long since ive played Halo I forgot! I actually thought she was in KOTOR.LOL!

adamqd
07-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Bastila! Jah, That Voice... That Body, not in that order lol

Jedi MasterRoot
07-26-2007, 03:23 PM
I changed the thread title from "Mara" to "Mira" :)
How did u change my title? I couldnt figure it out. Thanks by the way.

with my l337 HaCK0Rz Sk11Lz ;) ~ Cz

Ctrl Alt Del
07-26-2007, 04:57 PM
How did u change my title? I couldnt figure it out. Thanks by the way.

with my l337 HaCK0Rz Sk11Lz ;) ~ Cz

He's a moderator. He can do virtually anything, that spoiled kid. ^^

About the hotness issue: It's the second thread about his in less than a month, but.. I'll go for Bastila, even with her mood. As irritating a her spoiled little Jedi princess is, it would be great to teach her to have some manners. Great deal comes from her voice, that's what she got of most "real".

Web Rider
07-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Personally, Mira is the hottest, in all ways of thinking. Bastila is too uptight and pisses me off. Juhani's pretty hot....with a good reskin, otherwise, no. Handmaiden's got a hot body, but her face is a major turn off.

So yeah, I'm gonna vote for Mira. And could somebody add this topic a poll?

JediKnight707
07-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Personally I find computer characters a little too digital for my tastes, but I'd have to say Mira.

Badass :D

RedHawke
07-27-2007, 05:29 AM
I <3 Mission forever! :p

Jedi MasterRoot
07-27-2007, 10:08 AM
I <3 Mission forever! :p
1. Mission wasnt one of the choices.

2.Shes a teenager so I hope you are one two or-

3. I hope your kidding.

Caius Fett
07-27-2007, 02:42 PM
For me Visas. I love her voice most of all and she dosent have a bad body either IMO.

Cygnus Q'ol
07-27-2007, 03:24 PM
Actually, lucious Luxa is the hottest to me.
I donno, I have a weakness for redheads with large, um, eyes.

This was of course after Bastila broke my heart and I had to kill her.

RedHawke
07-27-2007, 10:12 PM
1. Mission wasnt one of the choices.
Why? She darn well should be.

2.Shes a teenager so I hope you are one two or-
She is technically a collection of obviously artificial pixels, just like your other supposed choices are. ;)

Her character and personality blow the others away, she is one of the most developed characters of KotOR (Other than Kreia, and possibly G0-T0).

Lets go through your other choices...

Bastila... she is eye-candy, and as Carth so eloquently puts it is a "spoiled little Jedi princess!"
Juhani... are you kidding? She is quite un-interesting, and her head is hidious... she is supposed to be Feline related, where are the feline features? And her voice, I'd rather date a bald Centari woman.
Brianna (Handmaiden), again she is quite dull, short white hair and all.
Mira, while an initially humorous character, she lacks because she really isn't that interesting after about 2 minutes.
Visas Marr, she is interesting, with some interesting things to say, but it is marred by her lack of personal history, all we find out from her is about Nihilus and the destruction of Katarr.

While Jolee Bindo may have a great deal of the good 'lines' in the game along with HK-47, Mission has the good, and at least more original, backstory. Then there is Griff...

3. I hope your kidding.
(See above)

In closing, what makes a woman/girl hot to me is far more than her looks alone. ;)

"Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have peanut butter!" -Brother Dave Gardner

SilentScope001
07-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Visas.

Kreia and Atris are close seconds though. ;)

Totenkopf
07-28-2007, 12:42 AM
And her voice, I'd rather date a bald Centari woman.

Not really into bald chicks, but Fabiana Udenio* (Adira) might've made me reconsider. :D

*otherwise known to some of you as Alotta Fagina from Austin Powers.

JediKnight707
07-28-2007, 01:21 AM
In closing, what makes a woman/girl hot to me is far more than her looks alone. ;)
Lies! You speak lies! No man can say that with a straight face!

Sabretooth
07-28-2007, 05:15 AM
I find Hanharr rather hot. :naughty:

You meant hotheaded, right?

Totenkopf
07-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Lies! You speak lies! No boy can say that with a straight face!

There, fixed. Seriously, though, hotness isn't ONLY about looks (though it IS a key component). Some people think Paris Hilton is hot, I think she's not. Besides, RH was really only talking about his own standards, right? D'frent strokes for d'frent folks is all.

Web Rider
07-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Lets all be honest here, first impressions(when not over the net), are visual. So if you see somebody walking down the street, you're gonna be attracted to them because of their appearance. Not their personality.

Jedi MasterRoot
07-28-2007, 01:55 PM
What makes a woman/girl hot to me is far more than her looks alone. ;)

When I say "hot" I mean in looks. Not depth or personality. If any of the girls were real I wouldnt go for the best looking. Im not like that I would go for the one with the best personallity that is close to me. plus the fact that i myself and a teen I would go for Mission. I was just askin who did you think looked the best.

Also you are getting way to litteral with all the digital pixles stuff. I know thats what they are I was just wonderin,if they were real, who you thought looked the best. OK?

I find Hanharr rather hot. :naughty:

You meant hotheaded, right?
No, you know I meant hot in looks(Smart a**)

The Source
07-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Bastila's British voice makes her hot. Mira's 'kick ass' attitude makes her hot.

I never got use to Handmaiden's boy haircut.

Web Rider
07-28-2007, 07:56 PM
When I say "hot" I mean in looks. Not depth or personality. If any of the girls were real I wouldnt go for the best looking. Im not like that I would go for the one with the best personallity that is close to me. plus the fact that i myself and a teen I would go for Mission. I was just askin who did you think looked the best.

fortunately for that argument, ALL the girls are hotter than just your average girl on the street, which means when you win, you still win, and if you lose, you win.

Ctrl Alt Del
07-28-2007, 10:37 PM
There, fixed. Seriously, though, hotness isn't ONLY about looks (though it IS a key component). Some people think Paris Hilton is hot, I think she's not. Besides, RH was really only talking about his own standards, right? D'frent strokes for d'frent folks is all.

And I'm D'frent from the others? Cause I don't think that PariSPOILED Hilton ios hot either. And I can say that not even focusing on her pissing personality.

fortunately for that argument, ALL the girls are hotter than just your average girl on the street, which means when you win, you still win, and if you lose, you win.

I dunno if it's because I'm happy, but I laughed so much when I read that! So true , this statement. :jester1: :jester1: :jester1: :jester1:

Totenkopf
07-28-2007, 11:28 PM
And I'm D'frent from the others? Cause I don't think that PariSPOILED Hilton ios hot either. And I can say that not even focusing on her pissing personality.

Didn't comment on you one way or the other, but completely agree w/your assessment of her personality as well. :thumbsup:

RedHawke
07-29-2007, 01:23 AM
Lies! You speak lies! No man can say that with a straight face!
I can, and you will too... it is a sign of getting older. :p

I was just wonderin,if they were real, who you thought looked the best. OK?
I stated as such and you chose to contend my choice... remember. ;)

Reclaimer
07-29-2007, 08:11 PM
I never got use to Handmaiden's boy haircut.

Yeah, it was a real turn off. I don't why they couldn't make her have long hair like her handmaiden sisters.

stoffe
07-29-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah, it was a real turn off. I don't why they couldn't make her have long hair like her handmaiden sisters.

Uh, the Handmaiden and the Sisters use exactly the same character model in the game, so they have the same hair length all of them. :)

The Handmaiden's haircut, while perhaps not exactly glamorous, does fit with her personality as a pragmatic warrior. Long hair would just get in the way and be a liability while fighting.

Reclaimer
07-29-2007, 08:32 PM
I realized I mistook the hood as hair, sorry about that.

But I still think she would have looked better with long hair, regardless of her personallity.

Ctrl Alt Del
07-30-2007, 08:43 PM
The Handmaiden's haircut, while perhaps not exactly glamorous, does fit with her personality as a pragmatic warrior. Long hair would just get in the way and be a liability while fighting.

That's no excuse, however. Look at the avatar above me: If it haven't changed by the time you see this post, you'll see that there are tons on beautiful short haircuts for gals.

Allronix
07-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Bastila is good looking, but her personality frankly put me off. I didn't like how she treated the other crew members.

Juhani has a luggage rack to unload, even more than Carth! But I still wanted to reach through the TV set and give her a big hug. When all's said and done, she will make someone a wonderful girlfriend.

Handmaiden has Juhani's insecurities and Bastila's frosty demeanor. My DSM figures he can seduce her in every way possible and ends up being right.

Mira? Probably the best entry, as she can take care of herself, is reasonably sane, and not so bad-looking. Ditch that chip on the shoulder, and we'll talk. Either that, or set her up with an easy-going farmboy who will remind her to relax every so often. (Is it just me, or was someone inspired by Mara Jade?)

Ladies, do we need to debate the merits of KOTOR's gentlemen?

PoiuyWired
07-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Well, is HK considered to be a "gentleman" now? He is literially a Battery operated Boyfriend! :)

Corinthian
07-30-2007, 11:21 PM
I don't think that's one of his primary functions. Pretty sure that function was disabled. It's not exactly something Revan would have, uh, needed.

Web Rider
07-30-2007, 11:53 PM
Well, is HK considered to be a "gentleman" now? He is literially a Battery operated Boyfriend! :)

I think somebody's been watching a little too much Heavy Metal.

Rockstar
08-02-2007, 02:15 AM
umm... they are drawn people... you all need girlfriends...

Reclaimer
08-02-2007, 03:29 AM
I think somebody's been watching a little too much Heavy Metal.

What does Heavy Metal have to do with anything?

Emperor Devon
08-02-2007, 03:53 AM
umm... they are drawn people... you all need girlfriends...

Er, drawn? They're digitally rendered models, not drawings. Accuracy is a plus when you're poking fun at a thread's worth of people. :p

Eh, not too many of the women in KotOR are attractive. Bastila looks ok, but her pig-tails and British accent didn't help with it. That with her icy demeanor and inability to ever laugh is a turn-offer. Although she does open up with LSMers, the way she talks about feeling safe in your arms and the fact she's young and had no prior romantic experience made me think that she'd probably be very clingy and dependent in a relationship. A DS romance could be interesting as they often are, but you don't see enough of it to have any idea as to what it would be like.

The Handmaiden looks ok, but only with her hood up. Never liked that boyish haircut of hers much. Visas I can't really say for when you only get to see several inches of skin.

Mira has the best outfit and has a decent enough voice and looks, but she's always too solemn and never really lightens up. I suppose being tense and never able to relax comes with being stalked by a psychotic Wookiee but it doesn't make her very attractive.

Juhani... Let's not even go there. Two-legged hairless angsty cats aren't my thing. :P

Most of the women in KotOR are emotionally stunted in some way or another though, so you can't really say any of them are honestly attractive. Ja, that isn't related to how they look, but it's hard to appreciate that when they're as stiff as boards.

IMO the female PCs in both games are much hotter physically, and with KotOR I emotionally too since you have the option of giving yours a sense of humor. Heh, "lobotomized Gammorean." You don't really have any of that in the male romances/female characters.

PoiuyWired
08-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Actually Bastila did laugh a bit when she pulls that force trip on Mission. Plus, technically Mission is a Female with a personality, gratnted, she's not my type.

Hence, I think Visas is the most emotionally complete character. Her views maybe alternative to some, but at least it is quite complete, with her forming a bond of mind and soul with a male exile, something more intimate than charging up the loading ramp with a twin engine pod racer with arkanian nitro tank turboboosters.

Sabretooth
08-02-2007, 10:23 AM
What does Heavy Metal have to do with anything?

It has to do with the hotness in general. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Metal_%28film%29) :naughty:

Lord Revan63
08-02-2007, 03:40 PM
I think Bastila is the hottest or thats just my opinion, but i could live without the nagging she does!

zknight121
08-02-2007, 05:09 PM
totally bastila's british accent is so hot and the body seriously dude shes like.....hot

Lord Revan63
08-02-2007, 05:13 PM
totally bastila's british accent is so hot and the body seriously dude shes like.....hot

Heck Yes man right with ya.......finally some1 with great taste!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Phantom Knight
08-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Kreia is hot! 'nuff said :naughty:

Jedi Eagle 27
08-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Bastila is definitely my pick as the Hottest!!!

BlazingPhoenix
08-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Mira with Bastila as a close second.

Nancy Allen``
08-04-2007, 12:02 AM
You left out Revan and the Exile. Several of the models for them pwn the others.

KOTOR4EVR
08-04-2007, 06:11 AM
I'm going to agree with RedHawke on this, Mission is the Hottest in the KOTOR Series.
And she has a very good personality, definitely hotter than any of the females in the poll.

PoiuyWired
08-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Mira with Bastila as a close second.

Well, "Mira WITH Bastila" ... Now thats HOT. :)
I don't know how you can top that, not even "HK With Kreia" is going to top it.

Ctrl Alt Del
08-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Actually Bastila did laugh a bit when she pulls that force trip on Mission. Plus, technically Mission is a Female with a personality, gratnted, she's not my type.

No, she allows herself to be free (for a short time) from the restraints of her Jedi training, but she don't laugh, uh-uh, nope.

Hence, I think Visas is the most emotionally complete blah, blah, blah charging up the loading ramp with a twin engine pod racer with arkanian nitro tank turboboosters.

Improved your speech, cutting every unnecessary words. :naughty:

You left out Revan and the Exile. Several of the models for them pwn the others.

True. But Joanna Dark is still hotter.

Phantom Knight
08-05-2007, 04:02 AM
I'm going to agree with RedHawke on this, Mission is the Hottest in the KOTOR Series.
And she has a very good personality, definitely hotter than any of the females in the poll.

Agreed. And in case many of you are thinking "Age does matter", TSL is based 5 years after KoTOR, meaning she would be 19 in present. Therefor, it is appropriate to say she is hot... which she is.

stoffe
08-05-2007, 05:41 AM
Agreed. And in case many of you are thinking "Age does matter", TSL is based 5 years after KoTOR, meaning she would be 19 in present. Therefor, it is appropriate to say she is hot... which she is.

However, Twi'leks are a separate species of aliens and are not humans. Do they still have the same lifespan and mature at the same speed as humans do?

Reclaimer
08-05-2007, 06:46 AM
However, Twi'leks are a separate species of aliens and are not humans. Do they still have the same lifespan and mature at the same speed as humans do?

Seeing as they have the same build as humans, same features and characteristics, it's safe to say yes.

stoffe
08-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Seeing as they have the same build as humans, same features and characteristics, it's safe to say yes.

So do elves in most fictional Fantasy settings I've seen, and they generally have lifespans hundreds of years longer than humans and aren't considered adult until they've lived for a century or so. So when it comes to judging lifespan, age and maturity of fictional species/races looks alone can be deceiving. :)

Irian
08-05-2007, 08:06 AM
Someone at the theforce.net boards quoted the RPG rulebook "Ultimate Alien Anthology", which states, that Twi'Lek age roughly equally to humans. Sometimes Google is really helpfull :-)

And yes, I agree, Mission is quite cute, but to young in the first game. So personally I would vote for Visas or Mira...

Nancy Allen``
08-05-2007, 08:54 AM
True. But Joanna Dark is still hotter.

Speaking strictly from a female point of view Revan is one of the best Star Wars characters, no question. But Joanna Dark, well looking like an Empire period Mara Jade is groovy.

The two Black Vulkers crack onto her, and it doesn't seem to matter that she uses weapons at 14.

Reclaimer
08-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Someone at the theforce.net boards quoted the RPG rulebook "Ultimate Alien Anthology", which states, that Twi'Lek age roughly equally to humans. Sometimes Google is really helpfull :-)

And yes, I agree, Mission is quite cute, but to young in the first game. So personally I would vote for Visas or Mira...

That's true. I would scan my book if I have a scanner, but just go to a big book store and look for it and look it up if you don't want to buy it.

Maleven
08-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Visas.

Kreia and Atris are close seconds though. ;)

I don't know about Kreia unless you like REALLY EXTREMELY DECREPIT OLDER women, but Atris is definitely FINE...

But c'mon people, we all know who the best is...hands down...its Bastila

She may be that "spoiled little princess"...but if you've ever had familiar relations with a girl like that then you'd know why they're the best...LoL...

...ah good memories...

Jedi MasterRoot
08-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Well Revan is "officially" a male as stated by George Lucas, they just gave the female players a chance to play as their own gender and the exile has so many different avalable looks it would be hard to voice your opinion on which head you specifically liked.

Allronix
08-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Not just girls playing a female Revan. My bro-in-law, for example, preferred playing female because he preferred the writing on the female-only options. We also play male Exiles, though we'll disagree on alignment.

Weave
08-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Well Revan is "officially" a male as stated by George Lucas, they just gave the female players a chance to play as their own gender and the exile has so many different avalable looks it would be hard to voice your opinion on which head you specifically liked.

Now don't be so quick to make assumptions like that...

I myself may play with Male Revan more but I like to mix things up with the game every once and a while...

My brother and cousin however... well, they always play with a female Revan.

Although... whether that has to do with them liking the dialogue and change in gameplay... or... something else... :naughty: Is a different story.

Alas... My votes are for Visas (The best I might add... :smash: ) and Bastila (I willing to bet that, that Dark-Side phase definitely loosened her up).

Although... Juhani has a good personality... Resiliance is a good trait to have... and her "F*** off I can fend for myself... but I appriciate your concern" attitude along with her, "I'm going to put a boot in bigotry's mouth" in addition to her utter lack of self-righteousness that Jedi are known for...

Really made me put one fist into the air and crack a smile. Juhani's pretty cool... people need to give the gal some time... :evil5:

RedHawke
08-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Well Revan is "officially" a male as stated by George Lucas
Source? I hardly think GL himself has said anything about this.

Now Revan and the Exile have been set for gender in some guidelines so that other EU writers can write about them, but the sources of their gender are the same level of C-Canon as the games, so one cannot override the other. They are guidelines nothing more.

jonathan7
08-09-2007, 08:06 AM
In my Star Wars universe Revan is a black dreadlocked woman :) (too often the hero's in Star Wars are White men) which ironically is what my Exile is as if I was going to be any Star Wars Charachter I would be the Exile.

Onto other matters, Bastilia is the hottest Jedi Princess...although the reskin of handmaiden I'm working on is hotter than Bastilia... I also quite like Mira she is pretty damn cool! There any cut content with reguards Mira as I never thought you could talk to her much?

adamqd
08-09-2007, 08:52 AM
(too often the hero's in Star Wars are White men)

True, Luke and Obi-Wan were cast as white folk in the OT, however, George Lucas may or may not be politically correct , but he can't suddenly decide that Anakin, padme, Shmi and a young Obi-wan (PT main cast) were Black, Indian, Chinese and Samoan now can he? Instead he made the rest of the PT cast these nationalities. I think he should of made Qui-gon Native American myself though...

BOT: Bastila is HOT!

jonathan7
08-09-2007, 09:30 AM
True, Luke and Obi-Wan were cast as white folk in the OT, however, George Lucas may or may not be politically correct , but he can't suddenly decide that Anakin, padme, Shmi and a young Obi-wan (PT main cast) were Black, Indian, Chinese and Samoan now can he? Instead he made the rest of the PT cast these nationalities. I think he should of made Qui-gon Native American myself though...

BOT: Bastila is HOT!

Hehe, good point... would have been funny to have a black Obi-Wan in the PT though ;)

PoiuyWired
08-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Hehe, good point... would have been funny to have a black Obi-Wan in the PT though ;)

That would be weird indeed. I mean, white guy at OT and a Black guy at PT? Now the only explanation would be him being Michael Jackson. No Wonder Anakin turns to the dark side, with those painful childhood memories.

Well, QuiGon being native American type would be darn cool, and fits his personality well also.

But I would have to say, movies are also made for the general public, not just fans. So having Chewie and Han Solo a gay couple and a Princess Leia hots for the R2 droids would not be the best way to sell a movie. Imagine Han in pink with Makeup!!

Granted, a bit of variation would be good, lets hope that things would happen in the TV Series.

Quanon
08-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Sci-Fi offers lots of weird relationship things .

But I haven't seen any (yet) wich actually show "love" relationship between alien and ( execpt , ahum ... Star Trek ... NOOOOO I mentioned the one word , I'll get banned for sure... ;) ) human .

Not even SW games give you such a thing .

And even most of your party is human .

Anyway , just my ramblings in my mind .

JediMasterJambi
08-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Pixels, Ink, Skin, WTEVER...its not O.K. for someone 18 or above to think an UNDERAGE (Twi'leik or otherwise) girl is "HOT". PERIOD. =.=
(I KNOW your refering to her as she appeared in KOTOR 1, because she didn't even make an appearance in KOTOR 2. -.-)

At first glance I would have to go for Bastilla. She LOOKS like one of those cute/nice girls. She even has a cute tone ^.^ (As for as my tastes go the Brit accent is a plus for me) Eh...but that attitude...yha...
If it came down to 'tude and personality I would have to pick Mira. She seems like the fun, outgoing type of girl

Gargoyle King
08-09-2007, 10:48 PM
To put it simply, NONE OF THEM!!!
To have the hots for a computer rendered figure shows the quality of person you are. People who fancy "game characters" need to get out more and need to find a real man or woman instead of fantasizing over a game character, GEEZ!!

This reminds me about Lara Croft with pictures displaying Lara as "naked" appearing everywhere on the web, it's good to get involved and really keen with a game but that's perhaps taking it a step too far.

Nancy Allen``
08-09-2007, 11:46 PM
As flame baiting goes I'd give it a 2 out of 10. People find video game characters appealing, I'll address the issue of Lara Croft types at some stage, getting upset over it sounds mighty close to Jack Thompson or PTC overreaction.

Emperor Devon
08-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Pixels, Ink, Skin, WTEVER...its not O.K. for someone 18 or above to think an UNDERAGE (Twi'leik or otherwise) girl is "HOT". PERIOD. =.=

What if you're 17 and are going to turn 18 the next day, is it fine then? Or if it's several weeks until you're 18? But what about if you've been 18 for 3 seconds? What about 6, is it still okay then? Should we start counting the milliseconds of someone's age to determine if they're perverts or perfectly normal? :p

To have the hots for a computer rendered figure shows the quality of person you are.

Is it just me, or is there some correlation between the fact that most of the "Carth is soooooo hot" posts come from married/non-single adults at KFM while most of the "people who like video game characters are perverts" posts come from single 13-year olds at LF? :p

Jae Onasi
08-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Yes, I'm married, yes, I'm 29 forever, yes, I think Carth is a cutey, but honestly, it's not that big of a deal, people. They're just pixels on a screen. It's not like I'm going to print a transfer and stick it on a blow-up doll or anything.

Allronix
08-10-2007, 02:28 AM
Oh, yeah. Carth so wins. :D Bao-Dur gets a close second - gotta love a guy who knows his way around power tools. Canderous is a bit too much a barbarian, Atton gives me the creeps, and Mical is just...um...did they MEAN to make him look like Prince Charming outta Shrek?

JediMasterJambi
08-10-2007, 02:37 AM
What if you're 17 and are going to turn 18 the next day, is it fine then? Or if it's several weeks until you're 18? But what about if you've been 18 for 3 seconds? What about 6, is it still okay then? Should we start counting the milliseconds of someone's age to determine if they're perverts or perfectly normal? :p

....Yha...HAHAHA....
I think you would know what I mean't guy, and if you didn't, then you'll understand when your older. ;)

All im gonna say is that no forum should be encouraging that kinda stuff. Fictional character or not, its very illiegal, and certain people can take it VERY seriosuly. Even if it was mean't as a joke.

Soooo....BACK ON TOPIC....
Yha...Bastilla's body...Mira's Attitude...Good combination. ;)

Emperor Devon
08-10-2007, 03:56 AM
Atton gives me the creeps,

"I killed her for crawling in my head, for showing me that. But before she opened her mind to mine, my only thought was that I would love to kill her. And at the end, I killed her because I loved her."

"Do not discount me - I can do whatever task you ask, kill anyone you want to prove myself. You have only to name it."

Now what could possibly be wrong with that, hmm? :carms:

PoiuyWired
08-10-2007, 04:12 AM
"I killed her for crawling in my head, for showing me that. But before she opened her mind to mine, my only thought was that I would love to kill her. And at the end, I killed her because I loved her."

"Do not discount me - I can do whatever task you ask, kill anyone you want to prove myself. You have only to name it."

Now what could possibly be wrong with that, hmm? :carms:

This is actually a really Intimate and Romantic act, to love and kill someone.

And for Mission and things, I guess we will all have to play nice from now on and go after those 21 year old elf chicks. X)

Gargoyle King
08-10-2007, 09:04 AM
getting upset over it sounds mighty close to Jack Thompson or PTC overreaction.I wasn't getting upset over it like Jack Thompson seems to be over pretty much everything nowadays, just stating that there is more to life than computer rendered imagery, that's all. ;)

Is it just me, or is there some correlation between the fact that most of the "Carth is soooooo hot" posts come from married/non-single adults at KFM while most of the "people who like video game characters are perverts" posts come from single 13-year olds at LF? :pWell ED you got me there :lol:

For the record, i'm not a "single 13 year old at LF" i have just turned 18 and am in a happy relationship.

stoffe
08-10-2007, 11:25 AM
To put it simply, NONE OF THEM!!!
To have the hots for a computer rendered figure shows the quality of person you are. People who fancy "game characters" need to get out more and need to find a real man or woman instead of fantasizing over a game character, GEEZ!!

By the same note I imagine people enjoying reading novels should just read the newspaper instead for some real drama, and people who watch horror movies should go out and put themselves in real situations where they have a real reason to get spooked? Etc...

I don't see why fantasy and reality would have to be mutually exclusive. A pretty picture is still pretty even if it's drawn or 3D rendered and not a photography, and you have seen something prettier with your own eyes.

Personally I don't think any of the KOTOR characters fulfill the criteria, but I have certainly seen characters in some games or rendered/cartoon movies that aren't hard to look at. :)

Sabretooth
08-10-2007, 11:41 AM
By the same note I imagine people enjoying reading novels should just read the newspaper instead for some real drama, and people who watch horror movies should go out and put themselves in real situations where they have a real reason to get spooked? Etc...

I don't see why fantasy and reality would have to be mutually exclusive. A pretty picture is still pretty even if it's drawn or 3D rendered and not a photography, and you have seen something prettier with your own eyes.

Personally I don't think any of the KOTOR characters fulfill the criteria, but I have certainly seen characters in some games or rendered/cartoon movies that aren't hard to look at. :)

You beat me to it, stoffe!

The threadmaker only asks, who you think is hotter, not whether if you're having uncontrollable sexual fantasies about a character. If you find finding a video game character hot geeky, I wonder why you play KotOR in the first place! Go get yourself some real role-playing and adventure! Go bash some terrorists or go from one end of the country to the other while maintaining a balance of as close as $10 as possible or something. :p

Gargoyle King
08-10-2007, 06:41 PM

Personally I don't think any of the KOTOR characters fulfill the criteria, but I have certainly seen characters in some games or rendered/cartoon movies that aren't hard to look at. :)I totally agree with your points Stoffe, i was just merely trying to explain (obviously in a stupid confusing way) that it's alright to think the image is "pretty" but not to the point of that becoming an obsession. :lol: The Kotor characters are quite hard to look at, especially Juhani! I suppose there are characetrs in games that can be "appealing to the eye", such as maybe Ayami or Rin from the Tenchu series or Kasumi from DOA. I wasn't trying to flame anyone with my post, just trying to express my opinion on this matter.You beat me to it, stoffe!

The threadmaker only asks, who you think is hotter, not whether if you're having uncontrollable sexual fantasies about a character. If you find finding a video game character hot geeky, I wonder why you play KotOR in the first place! Go get yourself some real role-playing and adventure! Go bash some terrorists or go from one end of the country to the other while maintaining a balance of as close as $10 as possible or something. :pFor the record i think you have just completely misunderstood my point, i'm not trying to say "get a life" to anyone whom likes a computer game character; you can certainly admire the way they look i suppose in ways but that's alright just as long as it doesn't turn into obsession; i understand the threadmakers point but i am analysing this with my opinion, a fact of ilfe that everyone is entilted to. I only play Kotor sometimes when there is nothing else to do, on the whole i don't play videogames that much as IMO the majority do not interest me and i feel i have better things to be doing than sitting in front of a screen. Therefore, Sabretooth, if your trying to express me as a "geek" then you are very wrong.

That Aside; As far as roleplaying goes, Kotor would be far down in my list of all time favourites anyway, i much prefer the likes of NeverWinter Nights or Oblivion etc, Kotor is too basic as a whole for me IMO. But when i do play video games i tend to stick to more RTS games or startegy orientated FPS games (such as the likes of Half-Life II) My overall point Sabretooth is that i tend to play games for gameplay, not pretty visuals as that is what makes up a good game IMO.

Nancy Allen``
08-10-2007, 06:50 PM
I don't see any problem with people being drawn to fictional characters, if people are then the people who created them had succeded in what they set out to do. I do think however that if people have to rely on marketing a character, or game, in a blatently sexual way then odds are that is the only way, not by making a character appealing through their personality or the game any good, they can garner interest.

Emperor Devon
08-11-2007, 02:50 AM
For the record, i'm not a "single 13 year old at LF" i have just turned 18 and am in a happy relationship.

It wasn't directed at you specifically. Sorry if there was any offense!

RedHawke
08-11-2007, 11:40 AM
It's not like I'm going to print a transfer and stick it on a blow-up doll or anything.
Don't give them any ideas Jae! :xp:

Sabretooth
08-11-2007, 12:56 PM
For the record i think you have just completely misunderstood my point, i'm not trying to say "get a life" to anyone whom likes a computer game character; you can certainly admire the way they look i suppose in ways but that's alright just as long as it doesn't turn into obsession; i understand the threadmakers point but i am analysing this with my opinion, a fact of ilfe that everyone is entilted to. I only play Kotor sometimes when there is nothing else to do, on the whole i don't play videogames that much as IMO the majority do not interest me and i feel i have better things to be doing than sitting in front of a screen. Therefore, Sabretooth, if your trying to express me as a "geek" then you are very wrong.

That Aside; As far as roleplaying goes, Kotor would be far down in my list of all time favourites anyway, i much prefer the likes of NeverWinter Nights or Oblivion etc, Kotor is too basic as a whole for me IMO. But when i do play video games i tend to stick to more RTS games or startegy orientated FPS games (such as the likes of Half-Life II) My overall point Sabretooth is that i tend to play games for gameplay, not pretty visuals as that is what makes up a good game IMO.

I don't think anybody on the planet (or atleast the average geek) is "obsessed" enough to want to have sex with a video game character and no one else. We are only having a bit of fun and asking who looks better and hotter. Also, note that I didn't express you as a geek, but quite the contrary. Read my post again.

Now, my final point is that you are wrong in saying that anyone can "have the hots" for a VG character in the first place, because I frankly find that impossible on a realistic scale. The KotOR characters may have been hard to look at, but didn't you find them even a little bit interesting on the sexiness side? There's more to sex than looks, you know.

Or, so I think. <_< >_> Don't look at me like that.

Gargoyle King
08-11-2007, 05:13 PM
I don't think anybody on the planet (or atleast the average geek) is "obsessed" enough to want to have sex with a video game character and no one else. We are only having a bit of fun and asking who looks better and hotter. Also, note that I didn't express you as a geek, but quite the contrary. Read my post again.

Now, my final point is that you are wrong in saying that anyone can "have the hots" for a VG character in the first place, because I frankly find that impossible on a realistic scale. The KotOR characters may have been hard to look at, but didn't you find them even a little bit interesting on the sexiness side? There's more to sex than looks, you know.

Or, so I think. <_< >_> Don't look at me like that.I see your points SabreTooth. I actually prefer personality over looks myself when in a relationship, a person can have a pretty face but with an ugly character to boot makes that person shallow and very uncaring i usually find. Sorry for getting all defensive, i misunderstood yor post so sorry for that. I wasn't trying to cause a flame-war here with my original post, i was just getting my opinon across of which i am quite passionate about, no offences meant to anyone. To put it simply i was just trying to show that to like a game character in that way is way too obsessive IMO, what i wasn't saying was "Everyone who likes a VG characters are perverts". It's not impossible to find a VG game character certainly attractive, it has been known with examples such as Lara Croft with whom is admired by many a male gamer (i personally don't see what all the fuss is about). I suppose the Kotor characters were intersting in a way, the personality of Bastila for example is what i like in a woman, caring but daring.

Sabretooth
08-12-2007, 02:50 AM
it has been known with examples such as Lara Croft with whom is admired by many a male gamer (i personally don't see what all the fuss is about).

It is the boobies! :xp:

Gargoyle King
08-13-2007, 05:30 AM
It is the boobies! :xp::lol: Good Point!

Arcesious
08-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Lolz. This is hilarious. I prefer long haired women, and all of them had short hair. that's a change i'd liek to see in K3- Female characters acutally having long hair.
But i guess i'd vote for mira, but pretty much all of them aren't hot at all. There was one in K1 that you can have a your main character that was hot though...
lolz. i can't believe i even said this. I'm talking about how hot some videogame girls are. i better get back to reality.

Alexander the Great
08-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I don't know why everyone is so fascinated with Visas. To be honest, I thought she was boring... Being a Miraluka, she has no eyes, dug in eye sockets, and all that jazz. Mira was alright, so was Mission (not the appearance... unlike most Star Wars fans, Twi'Leks don't turn me on at all.) Handmaiden looked alright, Bastila had a nice face and all, but her skin was too pale and her hairstyle was terrible. Juhani... well, let's just say I have to use mods if I plan to have her in my game.

Kreia's the hottest of them all, though. :nut:

RedHawke
08-16-2007, 02:08 AM
I prefer long haired women, and all of them had short hair. that's a change i'd liek to see in K3- Female characters acutally having long hair.
While I am inclined to agree with you, the characters have tied up or short hair for a reason... model clipping.

Long hair models clip into the body models and it really doesn't look that professional. So they remove the issue altogether by having hair that is tied up or in pony-tails. ;)

Alexander the Great
08-16-2007, 06:48 PM
I have a thing for short-haired women, but only if it's on the right person. It also prevents most clipping issues, like RedHawke said.

Sephira
08-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Mira of course since she reminds me of mara jade

So whos the hottest girl in star wars? Varies. In my book, its mira and the exile

Ben Bryddia
09-03-2007, 02:57 AM
I voted for seemingly the only one of the silectable individuals with modesty worth speaking of. Visas Marr. My philosiphy is simple, clothes exist for a reason, to cover what is not presentable, thus garments like bikinis, miniskirts, halter tops, skin tight suites, and the like do not make a woman attractive, they make her look lewd. Call me old fashioned, it is music to my ears, scorn me if yo uwish for my intollerence but know that you yourself are being intollerant. As for Visas' looks, the only thing I see wrong with them is that her hair is to short by far, and then there's the eyesockets.....

-Bearer of the Krijinia.

Jazz.z
09-16-2007, 07:37 PM
I go with Visas. Don't know why, but that kind of exotic and mysterious background she has drives me mad. It just makes me so curious about her. She's great.

Rev7
09-16-2007, 07:44 PM
No one is "hot" in Star Wars!!!! Star Wars isn't real!! It is just fantasy world. Face the facts!!

PoiuyWired
09-17-2007, 03:44 AM
No one is "hot" in Star Wars!!!! Star Wars isn't real!! It is just fantasy world. Face the facts!!

Bridge Troll Detected! :)

I mean, we know they are usually not real, with the exception of that Hutt that I saw in Kmart yesterday.

But the point being, unreal stuff can be hot too, like those nicely 'shopped postergirls in magazines.

T3-M4
09-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Bastila has all the looks but I got a bit tired of her attitude xD.

Darth-Meatbag
09-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Bridge Troll Detected! :)

I mean, we know they are usually not real, with the exception of that Hutt that I saw in Kmart yesterday.

But the point being, unreal stuff can be hot too, like those nicely 'shopped postergirls in magazines.

I lol'd at that IRL.

Back on topic... > I personally liked Mira & Brianna, Mira because... well shes Mira! Brianna because I liked the depth of her devotion to Atris, and the whole bottle-up-my-emotions thing.

Regards,
Krysk

dewayne26
09-17-2007, 05:16 PM
For the kotor series i go Mira hands down. now any cgf it would be Angel from WC2 she was bad in WC1. but she hot in wc2. too bad they killed in wc3. yes i know wc is anicent:P

Rev7
09-17-2007, 06:23 PM
I still don't like any of them... although they are good in a fight... but I would not want to have a relationship with a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER!!!! For crying out loud... they are NOT real!!! Face the facts.

PoiuyWired
09-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Bastila has all the looks but I got a bit tired of her attitude xD.

Thats What Ballgags Are For. :)

Emperor Devon
09-18-2007, 02:47 AM
I still don't like any of them... although they are good in a fight... but I would not want to have a relationship with a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER!!!! For crying out loud... they are NOT real!!! Face the facts.

Just because they don't exist doesn't mean they can't be interesting or complex characters. Do you abstain from reading fiction, watching movies or television because the events in those aren't real either? :)

Rogue Warrior
09-18-2007, 06:00 AM
Bastila. Not hot but pretty, she is portrayed that way. Mira would be the hot one but I prefer Bastila. Ah both are better than real life.

Lantzen
09-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Think it's a tie between Visas and Bastila for me.

And Juhanni, does she even counts as a women ? ^^

Rogue Warrior
09-19-2007, 06:41 AM
Revan seems to think so.

Rev7
09-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Televison shows are acting and video games are created characters... but you have caught me in that televison characters are created characters. With that said I LIKE Bastila, strong fighter, has her ups and downs...

PoiuyWired
09-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Think it's a tie between Visas and Bastila for me.

And Juhanni, does she even counts as a women ? ^^

Well... despite the chest hair her body is still womany. I don't know much about Cathar anatomy but I guess Juhani does not have a set of DingDong... I hope.

Lance Monance
10-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Bastila all the way. Pretty and that voice...the others don't even come close.

GamezR2EZ
10-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Yeah i gotta go with bastila

By Far actually, no question here, lol

this thread so stupid, i love it, lol

PoiuyWired
10-04-2007, 04:45 PM
How about that Sith lady in the Sith Academy?

Rogue Warrior
10-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Lashow? Tarentak chow.

Rev7
10-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Its either Lashowe or Yuthura... I don' think that you would choose Yuthura though... or would you? :)

Darth Xander
11-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Mira

Darth_Ricki
12-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Bastila...because she is just simply interesting. Beauty, attitude and I think the whole being put off by her personality thing is nut because I thought its what made her character great. Plus who knows how she would have acted after KOTOR which ever side you picked. Personally I'd like to know how she acted dark side ^_^

MJ-W4
12-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Funnily enough, Mira shares some feats/characteristics with my wife. Calling me an old fossil for laughs is only one of them. My wife being the older of the two grants her the copyright for trademark features, anyway. And I didn't have to go all the way to Nar Shaddaa to find her, either. Real Life Mira is my fave hottie any day. :D

Tommycat
12-11-2007, 02:30 AM
Kreia.... definately Kreia :D

LukeDavis93
12-26-2007, 01:32 PM
okay who are the 4 folks with vision problems who voted for Juhani, the ugliest freak in the galaxy? :sithk:

Lordjedi
12-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Bastila for sure

PoiuyWired
12-27-2007, 05:17 PM
okay who are the 4 folks with vision problems who voted for Juhani, the ugliest freak in the galaxy? :sithk:

Well, there is a reason why the EH is stocked with really durable paperbags.

skilltokill
01-07-2008, 08:06 AM
lol if u look at votes bastilas winin

i havnt played kotor two yet so i choose bastila

Ctrl Alt Del
01-07-2008, 08:02 PM
i havnt played kotor two yet so i choose bastila
What? Won't vote on Juhani? :nutz3:

MJ-W4
01-09-2008, 01:43 PM
lol if u look at votes bastilas winin

i havnt played kotor two yet so i choose bastilaLOLz... You've no clue how Mira pwns all. :D

Ctrl Alt Del
01-09-2008, 09:08 PM
LOLz... You've no clue how Mira pwns all. :D
Biased.

HIGH ON PIE 14
01-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Bastila's "dont fall to the darkside talk" and her trying to teach me was a real turn off. My vote goes to Mira. Shes not stuffy like Bastila and she isnt practically drooling over the exile like HM. Listen to her discussion with HM or fem Exile about men. That just tops the KOTOR hotness factor for me.
My biased statement: Quite correct MJ-W4,: Mira deffinatly pwns all. :)

Darth Kalverys
01-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Juhani... Mmmmm... yum-a-licious... LOL, Just KIDDING...

Actually... I find Mira rather attractive, but seeing as she's a pixeled character, then I'm gonna have to go with none of these... but if they were real, then DEFINATELY Mira...

SilvanElf
01-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Uuum even though they're *cough* pixels *cough* Bastila + Handmaiden win.

Mira = 2nd best

One thing, it would be hilarious if Kreia was here. NAot hot, but pretty much smokin' in general awesomeness.

lord-nihilus
02-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Bastila takes this with visas maby Bastila wins with a bit i have been dreamed about them id rather have relationship with kinrath pup face So Bastila 100%

Lucian Hawke
02-12-2008, 03:21 AM
Come on! Let's get some more votes for Handmaiden. She's the cutest frosted-sugar-puff in the bunch!

Lysata
04-22-2008, 03:24 AM
I don't really get people who say it is strange to think that animated characters are attractive because they are just 'pixels'. I, personally, judge an animated characters 'attractiveness' not by their appearance within the medium, but what they would look like translated into reality.

When I think of the characters like that, I don't think of them as computer images, but living, breathing people. Who, admittedly happen to be imaginary.

*sigh* :lol:

I <3 Mission forever!
Her character and personality blow the others away, she is one of the most developed characters of KotOR (Other than Kreia, and possibly G0-T0).

I agree with RedHawke. If the choice had been available, I would have picked Mission, because frankly, her personality blows the other female KotOR 1 characters away. (Also, on the underage note, Mission doesn't look fourteen by any means. Doesn't she share the same body type as the rest of the 'adult' female characters? :confused: )

My second choice, and the one I ended up voting for, was Visas Marr. While you really couldn't see much of her face, what you could see was very pretty, and she had a great voice, and I loved her backstory.

There's one thing that I've always wondered about Visas, though. Visas is blind, and to the best of my knowledge, she and the Exile never had any close physical contact. So, following that line of thought, I think it's fairly safe to assume that her attraction to him had to have been based on his personality, and the bond that they shared through the Force, not gender or appearance.

So why didn't she feel the same about the female Exile? :heart3: :D

On one last note:

Oh, yeah. Carth so wins. Bao-Dur gets a close second - gotta love a guy who knows his way around power tools. Canderous is a bit too much a barbarian, Atton gives me the creeps, and Mical is just...um...did they MEAN to make him look like Prince Charming outta Shrek?

Now what could possibly be wrong with that, hmm?

Atton is not creepy!

...Alright, maybe a little creepy. But he does try, and I really think, at least for the light side path, that Atton has changed from the person he was then. That's one major reason why he is both my favorite KotOR 2 character, and why I hate playing the dark side for TSL.

After being shown the Force, Atton had enough goodness in him, even then, to recognize and care about the repercussions of his actions. And beyond that, you have to recall that the exact circumstances surrounding the Jedi woman's death were never disclosed. Atton is clearly riddled with guilt over the whole thing, and guilty people are not likely to speak rationally or clearly about the cause of their aforementioned guilt.

To take someone who had been trying so hard to redeem themselves, and drag them back into the darkness...

Well, suffice it to say I usually end up feeling horribly guilty.

Jvstice
04-22-2008, 05:01 AM
I'd have to say it's between Visas and Mira. I voted for Visas, but just as honestly could have put Mira.

Gurges-Ahter
04-22-2008, 04:14 PM
This is a really tough choice... I voted for Visas, but it's really tough choice all the way around, with the exception of Juhani. I probably should have voted for Bastila, since I was totally in love with her, but I assumed she'd be way in the lead without my vote and I wanted to give Visas some love. It's tough to choose her since you can't see the top half of her face, but everything else is great and she has an amazing voice.

Blix
04-23-2008, 02:29 AM
I'd have to go with Mira on this, she doesn't act like a prude and seems to know what she wants. Bastila is a close runner-up though ;) And about adding Kreia to the poll...*shudder*

DeamonSwamp
10-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Juhani all the way :)

Giant Graffiti
10-25-2008, 11:13 AM
These topics always frighten me.

Chevron 7 locke
10-26-2008, 01:53 AM
For KOTOR 1: Juhani i just like her for some reason. she has real issues that i can relate to like keeping her rage in check

For KOTOR 2: the Handmaiden. she is so....HOT!!! and so naive it's cute. I wish there was a kiss scene for her in KOTOR 2...

Salzella
10-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Bastila > Visas > Mira > Handmaiden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Juhani

essentially. however, if we're talking voices, Visas all the way (*goosebumps*). And as for personality... i don't particularly like any of them actually, so i'll go for Bastila. the others are just irritating >.>

mattig89ch
10-26-2008, 06:09 PM
I put Handmaiden, and Bastilla.

Both are incredibly hot.

Fredi
10-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Visas is the hottest of all, she might be blind but she is hot! plus she's a little bit evil lol.

urluckyday
10-26-2008, 09:42 PM
I don't find Pixels to be incredibly hot...

Endorenna
10-26-2008, 11:04 PM
I like Mira!! :D She's hot and tough and carries a blaster and has a great philosophy about men and--

Need I go on?

Oh, yea, there's one other thing. Long before I played K1 or TSL, I wrote a huuuuuuuuge amount of stuff about my own character in the Star Wars galaxy. She was much the same as Mira. :xp: And just before I played K1/TSL, I wrote another character with a good deal of that personality. And after I played K1/TSL, I wrote another character with part of her philosophy on men--the parts about the Bothan stunner and checkin the bounties. :xp: Too fun!

I also like Handmaiden. Don't ask me why, I just--do. Close second to Mira.

Bastilla: Blech! She's not that pretty, she's got too much in the chest, and I want to throw her out the airlock every time she opens her mouth!!!!!!!!!!

Juhani: Just kill her on Dantooine...

Visas: I like her accent, she's got a nice figure, and she's got great clothes, but she's not as good as Mira or Handmaiden. :D

Mission: I can see it now: Mission and Mira, Bounty Hunters! Boy, they'd make a great team! By the time TSL rolls around, Mission's gotta be pretty good-lookin. :)

mattig89ch
10-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Yea, Mission would've filled out by that time...if she didn't join the order and die in the process.

Haroth
10-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Bastila, mostly because of two words:

Jennifer Hale.

Corinthian
10-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Mission would not have joined the Order. She's not Force-Sensitive.

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
10-29-2008, 12:27 AM
pfeh! bastila owns! look at the title: 'who is hotter? look at the poll. bastila was *designed* to be hot, just like atris was designed to be hated! (see the atris opinion thread)
handmaiden: i have yet to play as a male in k2, so i dont know about her. but looking a the screenshots, and seeing her on telos, she seems nice, but IMO would look better with longer hair! (any mod for this?)
visas:ive seen her in a comic picture. shes hot. and her voice actor is a model afaik.
mira: she's great, but again, the hair. handmaiden would just look nice, but mira... what in heaven, earth, and hell is that?!!
the designers probably wanted to try make a new starwarsy hairstyle like leia's doughnuts.
juhani: shes nice as a character, but not hot in my book. but i think thats good. not everyone has to be hot, you know. the put in some real people in there and thats great :thumbsup:
yaddle: um... does any human woman think yoda is hot?
but her character is great! so sad that she died! :(
are there mods changing hair styles? coz that would be totally awesome!:eyepop

Ascendant_Justice
10-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Bastila, mostly because of two words:

Jennifer Hale.

QFE

I'd like to vote "Jennifter Hale's voice" but I'll just go with Bastila.

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
10-30-2008, 05:28 AM
I'd like to vote "Jennifter Hale's voice" but I'll just go with Bastila.
after playing JA and KotOR, i recognize her voice in different games/tv shows.
she is talented!
check out her wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Hale).... just look at that list!! :eyepop

woot for jennifer hale! she brought bastila to life!

Feagildin
10-30-2008, 12:59 PM
I voted Mira. If I had known no one had voted for Yaddle yet I would have, though. Mira just jives with me the best out of them all. Wootness.

mattig89ch
10-30-2008, 05:18 PM
after playing JA and KotOR, i recognize her voice in different games/tv shows.
she is talented!
check out her wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Hale).... just look at that list!! :eyepop

woot for jennifer hale! she brought bastila to life!

Dude, Bastilla looks just like Her!

Haroth
10-30-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm adoring the sudden Jennifer Hale love that I started. <3

... xD

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
10-31-2008, 03:48 AM
Dude, Bastilla looks just like Her!
well, yes- you do know that bastila was modeled after jennifer hale right?
I'm adoring the sudden Jennifer Hale love that I started. <3

ive always sorta liked her, because of bastila (of course:xp:) i knew it was her when i first heard bastila in kotor. i had know of her because she was female jaden in Jedi Academy, which i had just come off playing. ;)

Corinthian
10-31-2008, 04:57 AM
I think I'm one of the few people on here who first saw Hale in her first game role - Katrina, in Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness.

Man, that game rocked. Still does.

Hayden Kered
10-31-2008, 05:09 AM
Bastila IS Hotter!

Yaddle? There isn't enough Juma Juice on Nar Shaddaa to make me think she was hot.

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
11-02-2008, 12:37 AM
I think I'm one of the few people on here who first saw Hale in her first game role - Katrina, in Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness.

when was that game released?

Corinthian
11-02-2008, 01:30 AM

mattig89ch
11-03-2008, 09:44 AM
If we're going to start going into other games, then i'm going to say that Juni from Freelancer owns all. That cold, 'all buisness' attitude, that CG body, all amased into something that seemed like she was just this side of Jumping on Trent makes her my #1 spot of all VG babes. Handmaiden is a very, very close second.

Salzella
11-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Ah well, if we're going out of the KOTORs...

Zelda (mmmm....)
Malon (redheads 4tw)
Ashelin (from Jak 3, mainly. gotta love those ears)

that's all i can think of for the moment. how depressing

Haroth
11-03-2008, 06:11 PM
I think we're traveling a bit off top on this one. >>;

mattig89ch
11-05-2008, 09:57 AM
yes...yes we are.

Stay on topic... -RH

Rachel_Ewok
11-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Hmmm.

Atton?

=P

For sake of the poll I said Visas. If I was a guy I think I would like Visas best, she has a really pretty voice and she's so mysterious. *nodnod*

Haroth
11-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Hmmm.

Atton?

=P

For sake of the poll I said Visas. If I was a guy I think I would like Visas best, she has a really pretty voice and she's so mysterious. *nodnod*

I considered making a "Who's the Sexiest KotOR Man-Beast?!" thread, but it'd just be an Atton vs. Carth vs. Disciple contest, unless I'm forgetting someone. Zaalbar? Lol, didn't quite think it was worth it.

Endorenna
11-06-2008, 11:56 PM
I considered making a "Who's the Sexiest KotOR Man-Beast?!" thread, but it'd just be an Atton vs. Carth vs. Disciple contest, unless I'm forgetting someone. Zaalbar? Lol, didn't quite think it was worth it.

Forget them! Malak beats 'em all! :lol:

As far as the hottest VG girl anywhere, I'd say either Juno Eclipse or Maris Brood. :)

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
11-07-2008, 12:25 AM
what, greyed out metal jaw kotor 1, or hair headed comic series?
is it his outrageously tight bodysuit? mustve been inspired by bastila. :lol:
imo carth looks the best. he looks fine in both the comics and the games.

Ctrl Alt Del
11-07-2008, 08:46 PM
what, greyed out metal jaw kotor 1, or hair headed comic series?
is it his outrageously tight bodysuit? mustve been inspired by bastila. :lol:
imo carth looks the best. he looks fine in both the comics and the games.

Oh, please, not a discussion about guys. After all, for some reason, the young Carth looked awkwardly ugly for me.

Endorenna
11-07-2008, 09:14 PM
I think the older Carth looked awkwardly ugly. :lol:

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
11-07-2008, 11:54 PM
I think the older Carth looked awkwardly ugly. :lol:

my question? Malak or Squint? or both?

Darth InSidious
11-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Mmm... yeah baby, show me those pixels! :rolleyes:

Salzella
11-08-2008, 03:03 PM
i hate people who post like that ^^

jesus.

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
11-08-2008, 11:14 PM
i hate people who post like that ^^

jesus.

are you talking to me or InSidious?

Lance Monance
11-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Mmm... yeah baby, show me those pixels! :rolleyes:

What about polygons. Despicable as well?:p

Cattpride
01-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Bastila's hair makes her look like she's 5. Until she gets a haircut, Handmaiden wins. I'd choose Visas if SHE HAD EYES, but all she has is a ridge where the eyes are supposed to be. Can't she at least have non functional eyes? Like Kreia?

WindraSkywalker
01-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah i wonder what visas looks like beneath her veil, but until we know the answer i'd go for bastila,,

Cattpride
01-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah i wonder what visas looks like beneath her veil, but until we know the answer i'd go for bastila,,

Look in Here. (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Visas_Marr)
:)

Darth Avlectus
01-23-2009, 03:10 AM
Since we're on about hot VG characters and it doesn't seem to be strictly about SWKOTOR, or SW for that matter RE: characters...
I got a couple of old ladies on my list that are the hottest video game heroine divas ever.

Chun-Li, been around since 1991/92.
Samus Aran, been around since 1986.

While I guess the girls of the KOTOR series aren't bad, I'll take those hot pieces of @$$ any day. Either one--though I'm reserving both. :P

...if we're going VG babes I go all out 'cuz that's how I roll.

However, in reality... Since a freak such as myself has a few social interaction problems, that doesn't exactly come across as attractive to most real women. Plus I notice they dislike competing with fictional characters who will never lose that perfect figure.

If experience has served as any measure, though, I'd personally say I like those agressive amazon women. You can't hit me, much less beat the crap outta me, if you can't touch me. More often than not this has been a recipe for favorable results tipped in my direction.

Sword fights are loads of fun with them. ;)
Ah, those times they lose and they have to honor their word.

Ducks and runs out of thread.

Thespair
01-23-2009, 07:37 AM
Mission & Visas.
I like Visas for her voice, Mission for... umm... being Twi'Lek ;)
Visas is so... mysterious. I love it <3 Brianna and Mira of course are pretty, but seems empty within (compare to my Visas <3)

WindraSkywalker
01-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Look in Here. (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Visas_Marr)
:)

No that cant be her! its so freaky, those eyes... she looks beutiful in the game even though she wears a veil...
but i still pick bastila, shes so cute, especially her sad expression..

Ibelin
02-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Bastila for sure.
She's arrogant,but that's cute,not unbearable.And her hair is great.It not only makes her look strong,but also tender.

Lord of Hunger
02-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Best to Worst:

1) Visas Marr - "My life for yours." God, I love it when she says that, it's so eerie and hot at the same time. And hell with the eyes! :D
2) Mira - She has spunk, but she's not arrogant. In addition redheads are hot and that jacket is, well I really don't need to say anything now do I?
3) Bastila - Too much of a generic heroine, but still good looking.
4) Juhani - Appearance, not really attractive, but love her personality. She's the kind of person you'd like to have as a friend.
5) Handmaiden - Too warriorish to be attractive, but I like how she can slap a guy and sending him flying. :D She also grants me Battle Precognition...a very helpful ability.

xViiViD
02-21-2009, 12:56 PM
okay bastila but from other games...
totaly Juno Eclipse and Cortana

Druganator
02-22-2009, 11:52 PM
why isnt mission on here?

RedHawke
02-23-2009, 05:36 AM
why isnt mission on here?
Good question... One raised by myself when this thread was young. (Check out the first page. ;) )

Druganator
02-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Personally Mission is the hottest IMO. I'm a twi'lek kinda guy. something about different colored skin and those lekku idk. so mission is definitely the hottest girl in the kotor games IMO. and as far as age goes, star wars officially "happened" a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away so mission could "be" like 100,000 years long gone. the fact that shes fourteen in the game doesnt mean much since i first played the game when i was 14. im 17 now btw. i would have sex with mission over any other computer generated character in kotor if i was a computer generated character in kotor. so in order to make myself feel less nerdy im gonna go **** my bolivian girlfriend.

cire992
05-11-2009, 01:06 PM
^ Woah. More than I wanted to know. :p

Hmm, well... this is tough...

Oh wait, no it isn't!

Scruffy Nerfherder votes Bassie ftw.

R2-X2
05-20-2009, 03:23 AM
I din't like the Handmaiden or Visas or Mira. I think Bastila is nice, but not hot. I'll vote for Yaddle:xp:

vanir
05-30-2009, 04:03 AM
I felt like Bastila would leave me one day. I felt like I would leave the Handmaiden. Visas I knew I would marry and have little one-eyed kids with.

She was beautiful and I was totally engrossed by her. Love her voice too, Kelly Hu is definitely cute, I love the Kung Fu thing but the way she says certain things is awesome. Visas made me a bigger fan of Kelly Hu than her movie roles :P

Q
05-30-2009, 04:11 AM
I felt like Bastila would leave me one day.
True.
I felt like I would leave the Handmaiden.
Same here.
Visas I knew I would marry and have little one-eyed kids with.
OMG. That's just awesome. :lol:

noizer
06-04-2009, 04:01 PM
well i think bastila is the most intresting one but i cant call a game character HOT to be honest.

EnderWiggin
06-04-2009, 05:23 PM
It's always been Mira for me, if you can say pixelation is attractive.

_EW_

Mandalore The Shadow
08-23-2009, 11:45 AM
Mission hands down

Te Je'karta Mand'alor
08-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Visas by far! this thread is akward :xp: discussing how hot video game characters are! :lol:

Darth Avlectus
08-23-2009, 10:10 PM
^^^When you consider people watch anime (namely hentai) and they think it's hot...it isn't really any stranger than anything else.

Just be thankful this thread isn't about the opposite gender. :xp:

purifier
08-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Personally I would prefer Atris but since she's not on the list, well then... I'll vote for Mira. I really love those firey redheads too, like Mira.

cire992
08-24-2009, 05:44 AM
Visas by far! this thread is akward :xp: discussing how hot video game characters are! :lol:

Yeah, but you got to consider it a testament to game developers' talents when we can so easily personify a 3d model and find it/her attractive. Even when posters here are too bashful to admit that they find a character attractive, they usually still admit to finding their character interesting or unique. One in the same, it's a far cry from pong.

Te Je'karta Mand'alor
08-24-2009, 03:01 PM
changed my mind. mira

JuniorModder
09-24-2009, 04:42 PM
MIRA by far! I wish there was a romance with her instead of Visas! ( even though it was cut)

Revan.Ragnos.85
09-25-2009, 01:01 PM
Bastila is my personal favorite.

Te Je'karta Mand'alor
09-27-2009, 01:02 AM
shame on you who put yaddle :p

Endorenna
09-27-2009, 01:34 AM
This thread is back again? :lol:

Well, since I haven't voted, I suppose I better. It comes down to Mira and Visas to me, but I'll have to pick Mira...just because her dialogue is more interesting. I have a save back just after I pick her up as a fem Exile, 'cuz there are few things more fun than discussing men with her. :p

Stun batons are wonderful. :xp:

If the male Exile had a romance arc with her, the game would be so much better...as it is, he's just a fresh jerk who gets told off. :lol:

JuniorModder
10-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Who is yaddle?

Giant Graffiti
10-05-2009, 03:44 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1600/yaddleinchair.jpg

cire992
10-05-2009, 03:49 PM
^ You know there was this old lady who used to live in my apartment building, and she looked JUST LIKE YADDLE. She was about as close to Yaddle as you could get while still being recognizably human.

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
10-05-2009, 09:35 PM
This thread is back again?

this thread will always be revived because k1 is the #1 reason that attracts people to LF, and naturally, the newsfeed is where they are drawn to first. Then they post in interesting threads without noticing the dates. How do i know?

i did it myself. :D

and as such, this thread will never die! :devburn:

cire992
10-06-2009, 01:37 AM
^ Long live the pixelated hotness thread! Yaddle can be the new thread mascot.

Parmenides
10-06-2009, 10:06 AM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1600/yaddleinchair.jpg

Kids, don't do drugs.

Lord Milk
10-06-2009, 01:39 PM
I think that most of these people are voting for Bastila because they probably only have played KotOR 1

cire992
10-07-2009, 05:28 AM
I think that most of these people are voting for Bastila because they probably only have played KotOR 1

Your funny. :ugh:

Quanon
10-07-2009, 04:49 PM
I must have voted on this once... can't vote again :(

MIRA all the way, or those Twi'lek twins; never can go wrong there :p

Deadshot#1
10-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Mira. :heart3:

lockhead
10-27-2009, 03:17 AM
Since you cannot suggest the Jedi Exile, Mira presents herself as being hotter than a Jedi ice princess, a cat lady and a emotionally challenged fighting girl. It worked, she has the looks and attitude to appeal especially to those who prefer those who have a bit of snarkiness to them.

Visas
11-03-2009, 08:47 AM
I am the most attractive.

Andychs
11-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Mission Vao for me... :P
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/11797/244412-vao_large.jpg

she just seems cute to me. =)

2nd would be Visas... 3rd is Bastila in the black underwear. :P

something about the dark side that looks........... kinky.

Mandalore The Shadow
11-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Mira wins by far oh and Mission is a tie or close second

Visas
11-09-2009, 09:02 AM
What is 'Mission Vao'?

lockhead
11-09-2009, 04:09 PM
A 14 year old Twi'lek from the first game. One of the PCs party members, and someone who a few have quite a soft spot for.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_Vao

There be spoilers, so...read if you're interested in knowing about one of the possible storylines there that involves Revan.

Visas
11-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Oh, okay.

Tobias Reiper
12-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Well I don't like Yoda with a wig, I don't like Chicks who don't have eyes and make me feel like a slave master, I don't like...ugly...cat...people, I don't like girls with that short of a haircut, and I'd rather not get a bothan stunner in my head, Bastila wins.

Darth Avlectus
12-31-2009, 01:38 AM
Other: Not listed. Daragon I think her last name was in the essential guide to SW characters. :carms:

TBH as attractive fictional characters I have always fancied Samus Aran from Metroid and Temari of the sand from Naruto--entirely based on looks and dimeanor/body language though perhaps some psychological factors do play in, yes. Well actually Temari b/c of her hairdoo and Samus just b/c she was the first ass kicking heroine of videogames if you wanna get technical.

In the mean time...seriously, get up and get out. I see it like this:

Real vs Pixel:

Pixelated ladies don't cost you $$$ and never stop looking good (though your perceptions of them will change). They never complain...unless you want them to--let's just not go there (point is they don't bitch at you when you first step in the door :rolleyes:). And whatever else you'd...do with them... Mystery or no. You can't really interact with them.

Real thing: Costs $$$, and as they get older, well, their looks slide down the drain as do yours. You CAN interact with them, unlike pixels. They have opinions and self respect...and in some cases a really strict swordplay hand followed by combat boots. You will have to put up with them. Imperfections and all once you have had the real thing, you can't really go back. Everything else is just...not real...

Though I suppose those pixels are nice when you're bitter and not looking. :)

Te Darasuum Mandalor
12-31-2009, 08:33 AM
The reeson I chose Bastila is because she looks cute and I like her accent. She is also fun to bicker with! If Basti wasn't I choice I would soooo pick yaddle!

Edit: What about Atris?

Ibelin
01-02-2010, 08:13 AM
There was time i fell like i did fall in love with Bastila like some Anime-geeks in Japan who want to marry a girl in those anime things. But then i realised that was because Basty's so like my dream girl. =)

Giant Graffiti
01-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Scary.

urluckyday
01-03-2010, 04:11 AM
^haha :D

Ibelin
01-03-2010, 05:12 AM
=.=!

Ghost
01-03-2010, 03:37 PM
There was time i fell like i did fall in love with Bastila like some Anime-geeks in Japan who want to marry a girl in those anime things. But then i realised that was because Basty's so like my dream girl. =)
you're not alone

Bastila is my number 1 pick in Kotor, she has an attitude, and is not the save me type girl who usually appears in Super hero movies. As she said

Save me? Well I saved myself thank you. Its more appropriate to say I saved you

Bastila is also the HOTTEST! Her body design was excellent. And she is my dream girl too.

Handmaiden: 2nd in my ranking

Mira: 3rd

Visas: Okay, but no

Juhani: Okay, but not the hottest.

Plus, Bioware made the game so well that you do actually fall in love with the characters. Its so addicting.

Outside of Kotor, Mara takes takes the crown

Te Darasuum Mandalor
01-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Its kind of creepy to say dream girl. Shivers. But in Video game land she is totaly.

Q
01-03-2010, 07:59 PM
She's not too shabby in real life, either.

Or, rather, Jennifer Hale isn't. :p

Ghost
01-03-2010, 08:18 PM
yeah, true.

Ibelin
01-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Its kind of creepy to say dream girl. Shivers. But in Video game land she is totaly.
I mean the dream girl in real life, the girl i fell for for years. She was my GF.

Sven_Q45
01-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Can´t vote. I never ended SWKOTOR 2. Don´t know it´s not that good. Time to play it damn.

SWKOTOR 1 is great and nothing can reach that!

Te Darasuum Mandalor
01-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Kotor 2 is kinda creepy. The music is erie, Malachor is disturbing, Nar Shadda gives me the shivers, and Peragus is just weird. Its still fun though!

Ghost
01-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Well, Obsidian intended it to be dark. Because i think thats how Kotor should have been in the first place, not the happy happy joy joy crap thats going on right now

Anyway on topic, Theres not much to say in the thread anymore

cire992
01-05-2010, 01:58 AM
Wonder if Bastila will ever be dethroned... MAYBE IF WE HAD KOTOR III THERE'D BE SOME COMPETITION.

Sorry about the caps, it had to be said. Loudly. Angrily. Scruffy.

Ghost
01-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Bastila's concept was one of the best female character concepts i have ever seen. Plus a lot of the fanboys just drool over the romance.

Meowster
01-09-2010, 06:07 AM
I prefered Mira and Brianna in terms of attractiveness, but of all of them, I would say I would care for Juhani the most. She is the only real NPC I sympathized with aside from Carth (and Mission, at the Unknown World).

darthshan
03-15-2010, 12:27 PM
In my opinion it absolutely has to be bastila. have to agree with darth banana, she's my dream girl. :)

Gurges-Ahter
03-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Definitely Bastila. I'd then go with Visas (even with eyes covered), as a distant second. Mira is third, then Brianna/Handmaiden. I would put Atris ahead of Brianna, if she were on this list.

Roller123
03-19-2010, 06:10 AM
Visas would be pretty hot, if she wouldnt be so weak, so actually worth taking anywhere(she is a victim or rushed game release). Thus my choice goes to Handmaiden. She looks pretty cool in white. Bastila ofc indisputable first place.

Master_Chief
04-30-2010, 06:27 AM
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/98512_2.jpg
this owns all (and thats a skin for kreia.)

RedHawke
05-01-2010, 03:23 AM
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/98512_2.jpg
this owns all (and thats a skin for kreia.)
Actually that is supposed to be Atris, as originally she was supposed to have been Darth Traya, but it was changed...

Master_Chief
05-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Actually that is supposed to be Atris, as originally she was supposed to have been Darth Traya, but it was changed...
I know. it was cut out from the final game. I'm just saying its a skin for kreia that makes her look like that, you can find it at kotor filefront

RedHawke
05-01-2010, 04:11 AM
I'm just saying its a skin for kreia that makes her look like that, you can find it at kotor filefront
No, it is originally a skin for Atris... Now what the modder did may have been for Kreia it originally is a skin for Atris as Darth Traya.

Fredi
05-01-2010, 09:10 PM
I would dare with Juhani :p

Darth Avlectus
05-01-2010, 10:06 PM
I would think Basty is the hottest if she looked more like Tsunade from Naruto--in her usual looking form (not her real granny age) but that would require making her model a little more curvy with bigger T&A and a massive reskin.

If Handmaiden's hair were longer I'd choose her...Visas has the curviest body but you can't see most her face which would be a turnoff. Both their servile personas...meh. Gets aggravating when they don't think for themselves.

Juhani's facial proportions were already disconcerting...her original skin made her look like a burn victim on top. Aside from only liking fem rev, her sudden impulsive PMS turnaround to "I vill be your doom!" would not work.

Mira I guess would get the vote in general for me, but she just overall seems like another Mara Jade (too unoriginal) and her personality is kinda too iffy for me. Then again she'd be just as much of a jackass as me and my friends would tell me that's a match made in heaven.

Astor
05-03-2010, 08:52 AM
I would think Basty is the hottest if she looked more like Tsunade from Naruto--in her usual looking form (not her real granny age) but that would require making her model a little more curvy with bigger T&A and a massive reskin.

So, you're actually saying that Bastila would look hotter if she didn't actually look like Bastila at all? :confused:

Darth Avlectus
05-03-2010, 03:39 PM
^^^Nah, just at the least, *curvier* is all...maybe blonde hair (their hairdoos are quite similar).