PDA

View Full Version : Jolee vs. Kreia, Who Can Kill The Other Faster?

SilentScope001
08-03-2007, 02:53 PM
If we are going to have strange combat pairing might as well here.

Which of the two Gray Jedi is the strongest? Roar!

Diego Varen
08-03-2007, 02:57 PM
As much as I like them both, I believe Kreia can, since she seems stronger both with the Force and Lightsaber combat.

Good Thread and this will be interesting to see what people think.

ChAiNz.2da
08-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Jolee is my favorite.. but Kreia is the (much) more powerful. She was a Sith Lord ya' know .. Jolee was just a hermit, who depending on my game, may or may not have made it to the end ;)

R.I.P Jolee... Kreia == WIN

mimartin
08-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Kreia

While I enjoyed Jolee personality way more than Kreia, She would destroy the old hermit. The way she destroyed three Jedi Masters with no problem tells me one dusty old codger should not poise any problems for her.

Miltiades
08-03-2007, 04:37 PM
I agree with the others. Although I like Jolee more than Kreia, she wouldn't have much trouble killing him. But I think he could annoy her to death. :)

tk102
08-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Yah, I'd say Jolee vs Kreia is kind of a mismatch.

Jolee vs. Juhani would be a good match though.

Maybe Kreia vs. Revan.

jonathan7
08-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Nah If Kreia couldn't take the Exile, she couldn't take Revan. I think the Exile is the better saber duelest, but Revan is the most powerful Jedi/Sith of the era.

In honour of this and many other threads I have decided to produce the below;

Jon's Top 10 force sensetives of KotOR games;

1. = Revan/Nihilus/Exile (I put these 3 in, as I don't care what the fanboys say Nihilus would kill (or more accurately eat) Revan... Revan would kill the Exile... The Exile would (and does ;)) kill Nihilus. (and no don't turn this thread into a Revan would kill Nihilus... I've heard it all before and have my afforementioned opinion to the contrary)
4. Darth Sion
5. Jedi Master Kreia/Darth Traya
6. Darth Malak
7. Vandar (just cause he's green, cool and Yoda like)
8. Vrook - he's an absolute pain to kill when DS in TSL
9. Bastila - only for her Battle Meditation, which you cant actually use in KotOR... anyone feel a mod coming on? ;)
10. Vash - because she actually had a clue! Shame she was cut from TSL she was a cool Jedi Master who knew where it was at!

Miltiades
08-03-2007, 09:02 PM
My top 10 would look a bit different, but I agree with 1. Revan would have no choice against Nihilus. If Nihilus wasn't a hole in Force, though, Revan would kick his butt! So the question is, is this top 10 based on who would win in a fight, or who is more Force-sensitive? Anyway, I'd put Kreia above Sion, and Kavar under Malak or maybe even above him.

darthcarth
08-03-2007, 10:37 PM
I agree kreia would win jolee while wise wasnt that powerful.

starwarsfreak1
08-03-2007, 10:40 PM
i cant tell if u put exile above nihilus but it dont look like u did and if u didnt then i think exile is better then nihilus and ya i think kreia is stronger then darth sion but everything else i agree with

Edit:
and ya kreia would beat jolee even though jolee would talk her ears off but kreia is much more powerful being a sith lord and he just being a hermit

PoiuyWired
08-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Kreia's nagging can kill even The Great Bindo.

JoeDoe 2.0
08-04-2007, 03:44 PM
They'll die of a heart attack from too much effort :p

adamqd
08-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Kreia sucks, and Jolee is funny as hell, my votes for the Bindo however improbable :D

MacTavish
08-04-2007, 04:20 PM
I agree with the fight against Kreia being a mismatch, Jolee vs. Vrook maybe?

Diego Varen
08-04-2007, 04:23 PM
I agree with the fight against Kreia being a mismatch, Jolee vs. Vrook maybe?

Jolee would lose in that too, due to the power of Vrook in TSL. Although if Jolee were to do an Uncle Albert thing (During the war...) and tell his history to Vrook, he'd die of boredom.

Obi-Wan Baloney
08-14-2007, 10:02 AM
Jolee would lose in that too, due to the power of Vrook in TSL. Although if Jolee were to do an Uncle Albert thing (During the war...) and tell his history to Vrook, he'd die of boredom.

Hahaha that's funny! :laughing:

reven0123
08-14-2007, 10:52 AM
I have to go for kreia Jolee whilst a great charcter simply was'nt strong enough in the force to be a problem for kreia.

Arcesious
08-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Jolee is said to be able to heal himself quite well... But kreia still has all those crazy sith powers...

Allronix
08-14-2007, 02:26 PM
As much as I adore Mr. Bindo, he would get his rear handed to him. Kreia is FAR smarter and cagier.

Quanon
08-14-2007, 04:22 PM
As much as I adore Mr. Bindo, he would get his rear handed to him. Kreia is FAR smarter and cagier.

As the others , go Kreia ; she just adorable . ( No I'm not crazy , she just damn straight HOT .)

Cygnus Q'ol
08-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Would this be when she had one hand or two?

If going by pure saber skill, Jolee would probably have the upperhand with his defensive mindset, multi-saber tecniques and survival instincts. Once Kreia made a mistake, then he may or may not end her pityful, manipulative existence with a flip of his wrist.

If this battle relied on their knowledge of the force, then I'd have to give the nod to the master manipulator and Pippi Longstocking wannabe, Kreia.

However, in my personal opinion, her cryptic rantings would cancel out his pointless ramblings and they would call it a draw and split a pitcher of Juma.

PoiuyWired
08-15-2007, 12:05 PM
a pitcher of juma... or a night of bingo.

Personally I think Kreia would get a slight upperhand... as we might remember... Kreia used to be hot.

Arcesious
08-15-2007, 12:37 PM
Um... you did not just say kriea was hot did you? remeber how atton says that stuff about Kreia going through 'hard living'?
But Kreia and jolee would make a nice couple on a bingo night if Kreia wasn't evil.

Jae Onasi
08-15-2007, 01:03 PM
But Kreia and jolee would make a nice couple on a bingo night if Kreia wasn't evil.

Jolee has far better taste than that. :D

Arcesious
08-15-2007, 01:05 PM
I've read about a third of story by now- The adventures of Jolee Bindo, Jae Onasi. But yes, you are right. Jolee's got better tastes.

Cygnus Q'ol
08-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Jolee has far better taste than that. :D

I guess that would depend on how much juma he drank. :)

Jolee+beergoggles = Kreia+:naughty:

JoeDoe 2.0
08-15-2007, 10:47 PM
^ LOL! I have a pair of those :p

Corinthian
08-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Jolee would win. Kreia is missing a hand, for one thing. It would reduce the amount of strength she's able to get behind each saber blow, so in a straight up saber fight, she would lose handily. In a force fight, it'd probably be a tie. Kreia is strong with the Force, but she was still defeated by both Sion and Nihilus, making her obviously weaker than both of those, and I'd say Jolee was capable enough to defeat Darth Sion except for his ridiculous "Mind over my chopped up body" ability. In a mixed fight, Jolee would win.

Keep in mind that while Kreia is powerful, Jolee is no pushover, the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk is one of the deadliest places in the Galaxy. Kreia's only really potent ability is her lies and deceit, so while in the long run, Kreia might be able to fool Jolee and get him into a trap, in a straight-up brawl, she would most likely be defeated. Especially since Jolee is a lot higher level than her. At the end of KotoR, he's at about Level 20, while Kreia is level one at the start of KotoR 2, and Jolee has five years to hone his skills even further

JoeDoe 2.0
08-15-2007, 11:05 PM
You know she faked the whole "weak old woman" thing just to manipulate the Exile, right? She was also striped of her power, but seemd to have regained all near the end of the game. I believe that Kreia would win for sure, even one handed.

tulakhordpwns
08-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Kreia by far
she is way better with the force and can send 3 lightsabers at Jolee

Obi-Wan Baloney
08-17-2007, 03:25 PM
I like Jolee a lot and would think he would be able to defeat Kreia.

tulakhordpwns
08-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Kreia is missing a hand, for one thing. It would reduce the amount of strength she's able to get behind each saber blow, so in a straight up saber fight, she would lose handily
And yet in the game you can fight with a saber in each hand and still kick butt despite not having the strength of 2 hands. Not to mention the fact that Dooku fights one-handed and is one of the best duelists. Plus, Kreia relies mostly on her force powers, which are incredibly powerful.
In a force fight, it'd probably be a tie.
Really??? Kreia drained 3 jedi masters to death at once. Jolee might be at the level of those masters individualy, but he is not as powerful as them combined. These are the few jedi that survived the purge so they are powerful for their time. She can TK 3 sabers to fight an opponent. What has Jolee done to even come close to that? All I can remember is him beating some shadowlands creatures. The evidence points to Jolee not even having a chance.
I like Jolee a lot and would think he would be able to defeat Kreia.

Provide some evidence please so that i will not think you say this simply because you like jolee more.

Kreia's only really potent ability is her lies and deceit
So being able to drain 3 jedi masters and TK 3 lightsabers to fight for her are useless abilities? Not to mention force storm, terror, ect.
Especially since Jolee is a lot higher level than her. At the end of KotoR, he's at about Level 20, while Kreia is level one at the start of KotoR 2,
Actually, game stats are not canon, but if you want to compare them you will find that Kreia has incredible stats, about 2 times as much health as the exile, and godlike saves, unless you seriously think Jolee is above the Exile. And Kreia could potentialy get to level 50.
and Jolee has five years to hone his skills even further
Ironically, Dooku had about 40 years more of experience then Anakin, yet Anakin beat him.
Yoda had like 700 years of experience over Sidious, yet Sidious defeated/stalemated Yoda.
Vader had like 20 years more experience than Luke, yet Luke beat him.
Plus a ton of other examples.

Corinthian
08-18-2007, 04:42 AM
Yes, Dooku lost to Anakin. Primarily because Dooku was old and practiced a style that was ineffective against powerful blows.

Jolee Bindo was not as weak as those masters. Are you kidding me? He carved through Sith like a plasma torch through butter. If the average Jedi Master was as strong as Jolee Bindo, the Jedi Civil War wouldn't have been such a Pyrrhic Victory for the Old Republic. Zez-Kai-Ell and Kavar are completely untested Jedi, we have no idea how powerful they were - saber skills and even Force Abilities do not really gauge your progress to Council. Qui-Gon Jinn was one of the most powerful Jedi of his time, yet he never sat on the Council. Obi-Wan Kenobi was nearly passed up as a Padawan. Anakin Skywalker was denied Masterhood. It has a lot more to do with wisdom than it does with raw power.

Kreia wasn't very powerful, really. She had a lot of power at the end because she was in the Trayus Core, the seat of her power. You know that the Witch is always stronger in her Fortress. You'll remember that Sion defeated her pretty handily in a duel, Sion and Nihilus beat the crap out of her in the Trayus Core and stripped her power from her.

Besides, Yoda wasn't defeated by a lightsaber, he was defeated by Force Lightning. Luke defeated Vader by use of Force Rage, plus he took Vader by surprise. Also, Vader didn't really want to kill Luke, while Luke wanted nothing at that point but to carve Vader into mynock-feed.

Nebaris
08-18-2007, 07:52 AM
Traya quite easily takes this.

As mentioned, she was able to use the force to tool three powerful Jedi Masters at once, including Vrook who was noted as being one of the most powerful Jedi Masters of his age, and Kavar who was considered even more powerful, had seen more war than any Jedi at the time, was the leader of the warriors of the Jedi Order (Jedi guardians), was able to survive an encounter with Malak and possessed the power to put about 12 armed soldiers surrounding him into a stasis field immediately all at once. And Traya, quite effortlessly, walks right on up to both of them [plus Zez-Kai Ell, who I'd imagine is immensely powerful too given how he had been able to survive Sion and Nihilus' Shadow War on the Jedi] and completely dominates them with her force powers, effortlessly. She's also able to do the same to 10 sith assassins, all at once as well.

She's displayed healing ability to the point where she can actually bring people back from the dead (Hanharr), which is completely unprecedented, and an ability unique to her (even Cade Skywalker, someone who possessed a talent for healing like no other than even Luke Skywalker had seen, was only able to bring someone back from the edge of death).

She's able to quite simply hide her presence to such a great degree that she can stand right in front of Sith Lords and Jedi Masters and remain completely undetected.

As Kreia, she was the Keeper of Jedi Archives, and as Darth Traya, spent years studying on Malachor, so her knowledge base would quite clearly be huge, both in the lightside and darkside.

Her precognition ability was also so incredible that she could see thousands of years into the future, and pinpoint and recall specific events with extreme detail, something that was beyond even Darth Sidious, who wasn't outright able to see into the future to such a degree, but a bunch of potential futures, and he'd then manipulate events that would bring about the future he most desired.

Bindo honestly doesn't even come close.

tulakhordpwns
08-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Yes, Dooku lost to Anakin. Primarily because Dooku was old and practiced a style that was ineffective against powerful blows. Besides, Yoda wasn't defeated by a lightsaber, he was defeated by Force Lightning. Luke defeated Vader by use of Force Rage, plus he took Vader by surprise. Also, Vader didn't really want to kill Luke, while Luke wanted nothing at that point but to carve Vader into mynock-feed.
You realize that Kreia was older than Jolee, was a Jedi Master for many years, and a Sith Lord for many years, she has for more experience than Jolee especially since she studied both aspects of the force.
Jolee Bindo was not as weak as those masters
Your opinion.
He carved through Sith like a plasma torch through butter.
Sith troopers, yes. Sith lords, no. Please let me know when he ever beat any sith lords.
Zez-Kai-Ell and Kavar are completely untested Jedi, we have no idea how powerful they were - saber skills and even Force Abilities do not really gauge your progress to Council.
Kavar put a bunch of soldiers into stasis at once, where have we seen Jolee do that? Sure, being one of the few survivors of the purge that killed almost all of the rest of the jedi means nothing. :rolleyes:
Kreia wasn't very powerful, really
Did you read what I said? Kreia can drain 3 of the more powerful masters of her time, TK 3 lightsabers, drain a bunch of sith assasins.
Qui-Gon Jinn was one of the most powerful Jedi of his time
:rolleyes:
Obi-Wan Kenobi was nearly passed up as a Padawan
And yet became a Master.
Anakin Skywalker was denied Masterhood.
But probably would have become a master eventually if he had not turned.
It has a lot more to do with wisdom than it does with raw power.
You are saying Jolee is not wise?
She had a lot of power at the end because she was in the Trayus Core, the seat of her power. You know that the Witch is always stronger in her Fortress
Just because she is good on Malacor does not mean she sucks everywhere else. You do recall she drained 3 of the more powerful masters of her day in the jedi enclave on dantooine, the seat of the jedi's power.

You'll remember that Sion defeated her pretty handily in a duel
She did not even have her lightsaber and she lost to a near immortal sith lord!!! Wow, that is really bad. :rolleyes:
Sion and Nihilus beat the crap out of her in the Trayus Core and stripped her power from her.
She was double teamed by someone who is immortal on Malacor and someone who killed an entire world by speaking. And she lost. Shocking.:rolleyes:

Corinthian
08-19-2007, 06:25 AM
Actually, that is pretty bad. {Snip} Please use the 'Report a Post' Button if something is annoying you. Thanks. -RH

My point is that Kreia is, despite your impressions, not unstoppable. Also, she didn't just lose, she nearly died. He cut her hand off. It's a wonder she got away. Besides, what the hell does a lightsaber matter when you're using a vibroblade enforced with cortosis? Oh my lord, she had slightly more trouble cutting through stuff like steel. Flesh still parts pretty easily.

As for Sith, I'm referring to the massive numbers of Dark Jedi that assailed Revan, especially in the Star Forge Temple. Jolee fought those and defeated them. Also, Jolee had the power of ingenuity, he'd managed to survive in one of the deadliest places in the Galaxy for a couple decades, alone, with nothing but his clothes, a lightsaber, and The Force. Not exactly an arsenal.

Your primary arguments are things she did at a place of massive amounts of Dark Force Energy, it's like fighting the Emperor on Byss.

Also, we don't know how Kreia drained those Jedi. I believe she used the Exile, as a hole in the Force, and with the Force Bonds he had made with the three Jedi, drew their Force Energy into that hole. Now, I may be wrong about that, but until you know what she did, you can't really use that as an example of her power. It seems pretty unlikely that she was capable of tearing the Force from three Jedi Masters against their will without any significant preparation. If she was that powerful, why didn't she, say, stop Sion from slicing her hand off? Why did she lose power in the first place, when she could have just stripped Nihilus and Sion from the Force? It doesn't fit.

JoeDoe 2.0
08-19-2007, 08:18 AM
I'm amazed at the different reactions and the many Kreia and Jolee fans. I bet they both fight at the retirement home and at Bingo night :p

As for the Sion thing, she could have just make herself appear weak so the Sith don't take her seriously, she really didn't mind the loss of her hand

Emperor Devon
08-19-2007, 05:41 PM
There's pretty much no contest to this. Kreia defeated three Jedi Masters who were on the High Council no less all at once. Since there's no evidence present in either game Jolee is powerful enough to do the same, (heck, all we know for certain about how strong a Force-user he is is that he was able to defeat his wife) any theories that he could can be regarded as fanon.

On Kreia's hand, that was necessary loss. She chose to have it get chopped off, because then she could prove to the exile that their bond existed and she couldn't just be spaced once they left Peragus, which would ensure her scheme could proceed as normal. In her mind that was much more important than having an extra hand. It's stated by Sion numerous times on Malachor that she's stronger than he is anyway.

tulakhordpwns
08-19-2007, 09:58 PM
My point is that Kreia is, despite your impressions, not unstoppable
Yes, but Jolee has done nothing to show he is near the caliber of Kreia.
Besides, what the hell does a lightsaber matter when you're using a vibroblade enforced with cortosis? Oh my lord, she had slightly more trouble cutting through stuff like steel. Flesh still parts pretty easily.
But bones don't. Plus most flesh cannot be completly healed with the force almost instantly (like Sion).
As for Sith, I'm referring to the massive numbers of Dark Jedi that assailed Revan, especially in the Star Forge Temple. Jolee fought those and defeated them. Also, Jolee had the power of ingenuity, he'd managed to survive in one of the deadliest places in the Galaxy for a couple decades, alone, with nothing but his clothes, a lightsaber, and The Force. Not exactly an arsenal.
Jolee was fighting with Revan (extremly powerful fighter) and probably Juhani against dark jedi, nothing compared to a sith lord. The beasts of the shadowlands are nothing compared to sith lords or jedi masters.
Your primary arguments are things she did at a place of massive amounts of Dark Force Energy, it's like fighting the Emperor on Byss.
And yet she drained 3 jedi masters in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, the center of Jedi power.
Also, we don't know how Kreia drained those Jedi
It sure looked like it.
I believe she used the Exile, as a hole in the Force, and with the Force Bonds he had made with the three Jedi, drew their Force Energy into that hole.
Exile made force bonds with the jedi masters? Why did the energy from the drain go from the jedi to Kreia if she was drawing there energy into the exile? I'm sorry, I just don't get your arguement.
If she was that powerful, why didn't she, say, stop Sion from slicing her hand off
She probably wanted to show the bond with the exile so that he/she would keep her with him/her.
Why did she lose power in the first place, when she could have just stripped Nihilus and Sion from the Force?
Nihilus and Sion seemed much more powerful than the 3 jedi masters, and there are "some techniques against which there is no defense".

Obi-Wan Baloney
08-22-2007, 12:20 PM
Provide some evidence please so that i will not think you say this simply because you like jolee more.

Alright, Jolee could absolutely kick butt in KOTOR 1. Kreia would have a sort of disadvantage with her hand missing. Jolee has much more experience than Kreia,
for he fought in the war against Exar Kun and survived to tell about it. He seems
to hate people kind of like Kreia so that would drive his forces as well. And with his persuasive powers he could probably prevent the battle from happening anyway. I agree Kreia is powerful, but Jolee is more powerful.

Corinthian
08-22-2007, 01:14 PM
The draining of the Jedi Masters has no quantifiable evidence. We don't know how she did it, and you cannot refute my suggestion that it had something to do with the Exile. Therefore, it cannot be used to show her power.

As for the rest, well, Jolee has the advantage of more experience, he was involved in about a half dozen different wars. Exar Kun, most likely Mandalorian, Jedi Civil War, Dimian...there were more. I mean, aside from her ridiculous abilities as Darth Traya, she's not a very powerful character, and I consider most of those abilities to be from the Trayus Core. It's only logical. So she's, say, level 20 outside of the Core, and level 50 inside the Core, whereas Jolee is Level 20 five years before this, and has probably gained a few levels in the past five years.

Ghost Down
08-22-2007, 02:44 PM
Kreia ofcourse! Jolee is just an old hermit, lol..

- Ghost Down

Corinthian
08-22-2007, 05:19 PM
And Kreia is just an old, lying bitch.

stoffe
08-22-2007, 05:25 PM
And Kreia is just an old, lying bitch.

One which can plot device kill three deluded Jedi Masters instantly, boss (what passes for) a Sith Lord around, and manipulate events to proceed in her favor (e.g. getting Nihilus annihilated). :)

Emperor Devon
08-22-2007, 06:32 PM
The draining of the Jedi Masters has no quantifiable evidence. We don't know how she did it, and you cannot refute my suggestion that it had something to do with the Exile. Therefore, it cannot be used to show her power.

Not particularly. There happens to be no quantifiable evidence in the game whatsoever to support your idea Kreia drew the Masters into that hole, so it can be dismissed as speculation. :)

What does matter? She did it and Jolee didn't.

Exar Kun, most likely Mandalorian,

No, Jolee crash-landed on Kashyyk sometime after the Great Sith War and stayed there ever since.

Jedi Civil War, Dimian...there were more.

Really, you could say the same thing for Kreia. There's the inevitable fights every Jedi gets to on their missions, her probable association in the Great Sith War, her experience in the Mandalorian Wars, her travels with the Exile, her tenure as Dark Lord of the Sith... And even if Jolee does have the edge on her experience she obviously outmatches him in skill.

I mean, aside from her ridiculous abilities as Darth Traya, she's not a very powerful character, and I consider most of those abilities to be from the Trayus Core. It's only logical.

Evidence...?

Corinthian
08-22-2007, 07:29 PM
She never did any of that anywhere else. She never did the Force Drain or her incredible abilities in the Trayus Core, despite how it would have made things so much easier for her. Furthermore, do you think she LET the Exile kill her rather than just doing the Force Kill thing she did to the Masters?

JoeDoe 2.0
08-22-2007, 07:38 PM
She could not drain the Exile like the Jedi Masters because he/she was already hollow in the Force.

Furthermore, do you think she LET the Exile kill her rather than just doing the Force Kill thing she did to the Masters?

Yeah, as the last test for the Exile.

Fredi
08-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Jolee..... he is better than Kreia and atleast has still both hands lol

SilentScope001
08-22-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm going to have to throw my betting side on Kreia. A person who can "plot device" murder off three Jedi Masters can easily kill one old Jolee.

tulakhordpwns
08-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Jolee..... he is better than Kreia
How so? I never saw Jolee draining 3 jedi masters. All Jolee has done is fought some minor force users in the Rakatan temple, along with Juhani and Revan, an extremly powerful force user. Kreia alone drained a bunch of sith assasins. There is no proof for that statement.
atleast has still both hands
Dooku fought 1 handed and he was still one of the best duelists

mimartin
08-23-2007, 04:36 PM
I saw her do it with my own eyes so I can not see a reason why it canít be used as evidence to show her power.
aside from her ridiculous abilities as Darth Traya, she's not a very powerful character, and I consider most of those abilities to be from the Trayus Core. It's only logical. So she's, say, level 20 outside of the Core, and level 50 inside the Core
Of course you only see Kreia true power at Trayus Core and the Jedi Enclave because before that she is hiding her true nature somewhat from the Exile.

Alexander the Great
08-23-2007, 09:18 PM
All having two sabers does is split your focus and power to both sides of your body. It's pointless, other than the fact that you have an extra saber just in case you lose one. Notice that most of the more skilled duelists have one saber.

Anyway, I'd say Kreia wins. Jolee hasn't done that much to show his power. I'm not saying he was a weakling, but we can't speculate that he was stronger than Kreia.

Miltiades
08-23-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah, Kreia showed what she was capable of against the Jedi Masters on Dantooine, and against the Exile on Malachor V. It's on terms of power and Force abilities that she's better than Jolee, so she could've easily killed Jolee. But on terms of wisdom and experience, it's much closer.

Alexander the Great
08-23-2007, 09:24 PM
So, is this going to turn into a Jolee vs Kreia brainathon or something?

tulakhordpwns
08-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Wisdom doesn't help much in a lightsaber duel

Alexander the Great
08-23-2007, 11:46 PM

We know, we already decided who wins the combat duel. Now it's a brainathon where wisdom is the most important.

Corinthian
08-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Exile beat Kreia. She can't be that powerful. I mean, what's the average level for beating her? 20, approximately?

Miltiades
08-24-2007, 08:47 AM

I know, I know, I was just coming up with something were Jolee could compete with Kreia... :) I think most of us agree Kreia could easily defeat Jolee.

Exile beat Kreia. She can't be that powerful. I mean, what's the average level for beating her? 20, approximately?

Yeah, well, the Exile was one of the strongest Force users of that time, and killing Kreia wasn't just an easy task. Kreia was very powerful, but just not that powerful as the Exile.

JoeDoe 2.0
08-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Yeah, as she later said when you beat her

At last it is done, you are more powerful than any I have ever trained

or something like that.

Corinthian
08-24-2007, 05:23 PM
She never trained Jolee. And I don't think she meant that literally - she trained Revan, who was almost certainly more powerful than her.

Alexander the Great
08-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Literally? Why wouldn't that be literal? And again, Revan never did anything to prove his power. In the Revan vs Sidious thread, it was said that Revan was powerful simply from the fact that he was in that old era. Exile was as well, and she has feats of greatness. Exile could very well be as strong as Revan, if not stronger.

Kreia took down a group of assassins in a few seconds as well as three Jedi masters. And with the Jedi masters, she did more than kill them. If you try to check their corpses, it says something like "They're worse than dead. They seem to have been torn to the Force and not becoming one with it"

Jolee hasn't done much from anything we've seen. Don't get me wrong, I like him much more than Kreia, but I highly doubt he could defeat her in combat.

Miltiades
08-24-2007, 07:03 PM
There's indeed not much proof to Revan's power, except for defeating prominent figures in his lifetime such as Mandalore the Ultimate, Yusanis, Bandon, Bastila and Malak. Kreia was of course not all-knowing, and maybe she did underestimate Revan.

JoeDoe 2.0
08-24-2007, 07:50 PM
She never trained Jolee. And I don't think she meant that literally - she trained Revan, who was almost certainly more powerful than her.

I was following what that other guy said dude, It's obvious she never trained Jolee. Now in a debate contest, it would be a stalemate.

Corinthian
08-24-2007, 10:46 PM
She herself said that Revan was like looking into the Heart of the Force. Furthermore, Traya would have to be of an incredible amount of power to strip the Force from someone completely. The only Jedi who stripped another of power was Nomi Sunrider, who stripped it from Ulic Qel-Droma, who was in the middle of emotional turmoil and was in no state to resist. Also, the technique was from some obscure ancient crap from well before the Exar Kun war. You're suggesting that Kreia is a Sith many times more powerful than Nomi Sunrider, who was one of the most powerful Jedi of her time, even becoming Grand Master of the Jedi. Since Exile, who was, other than his strategic skills, status as a "Force Wound" and turning away from the Dark Side at Malachor, not a Jedi of particularly amazing power, I would say that there was something more at work there. It's only logical - if she could do that all the time, why didn't she ever do it to him in the Trayus Core?

JoeDoe 2.0
08-24-2007, 11:02 PM
As you said it, the Exile was a wound in the Force, so she could not have been able to do it, or because she wanted the Exile to succeed in beating her. I believe Kreia wanted the Exile to surpass her by defeating her in the Core and making him/her ready for what awaited him/her, no matter if s/he chose the Light side or Dark Side.

Corinthian
08-25-2007, 12:18 AM
Why would she hold back if she wanted Exile to surpass her? I find it a lot more likely that The Exile was more than a little involved in that. If she could quickly and casually strip people of power without something else as a catalyst, she'd be a Jedi of power equal to Anakin or Luke Skywalker. More so, actually, as they have not demonstrated the ability to remove someone's access to the Force.

JoeDoe 2.0
08-25-2007, 01:10 AM
I seem to have made a mistake in my explanation of my view
As a teacher tests his/her student's ability, Kreia wanted the Exile to attack with full power and with the intention of killing her. I wasn't saying that she didn't attack with full power, what I said is that she could not use her "Force drain-kill" power she used on the other Masters. The Granny was really going crazy. :p

Corinthian
08-25-2007, 02:32 AM
So you really think she can drain Force-sensitives to death at will. Well, that's totally ridiculous. If someone could learn that kind of power and still be lucid enough to use it intelligently, well, she makes Nihilus look weak, and she's still sane and capable of normal speech. Logically, if she could do that, she could pretty much do anything she wanted to with the Force. There has to be a catch somewhere.

stoffe
08-25-2007, 07:43 AM
So you really think she can drain Force-sensitives to death at will. Well, that's totally ridiculous. If someone could learn that kind of power and still be lucid enough to use it intelligently, well, she makes Nihilus look weak, and she's still sane and capable of normal speech. Logically, if she could do that, she could pretty much do anything she wanted to with the Force. There has to be a catch somewhere.

There is a slight difference between draining 3 people and draining an entire planet though. Since she claims that Nihilus and the Sith Assassins know the same technique, only the latter ones are much weaker in it, it's possible that Kreia knows it too and is stronger than the Assassins but much weaker than Nihilus in it. :)

(That theory only works if you play lightsided though, since I think she uses that same power on the Exile if you're darksided or have killed the Jedi masters yourself. If it was the same power Nihilus uses then she'd drain herself instead, like he did, due to the Exile's condition.)

Wedge Suron
08-25-2007, 11:15 AM
I don't think it's the same ability In cut content it looks like Lightning has something to do with it as well as drain life

Ztalker
08-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Hmmm...Jolee has the most experience. He fought in the Great Sith war. And all his adventures...he's one experienced hermit.
Plus, if Kreia would kill him, the Wookies would hunt her down forever, for killing the 'Hairless One' :)

Serious mode: Of course Kreia is stronger. But we might add her power comes from the Trayus core, an institute of the Dark Side itself. Of course she's powerfull, but what if Jolee and her would fight outside the Trayus academy on,let's say, Coruscant? I doubt Kreia could keep her powers up as long as she could in the Trayus core. And Jolee would be wise enough to dodge everything untill she's exhausted.
It's more of an "Power!!!" vs "Smartass" fight, imo :)

Miltiades
08-25-2007, 12:42 PM
She was pretty powerful on Dantooine , too, and there's no concentrated dark side power there. Wherever they fight, Kreia will always have the upper-hand.

stoffe
08-25-2007, 12:43 PM
I doubt Kreia could keep her powers up as long as she could in the Trayus core. And Jolee would be wise enough to dodge everything untill she's exhausted.
It's more of an "Power!!!" vs "Smartass" fight, imo :)

Depends on who's player controlled. If it's an AI vs. AI match Kreia would win. If Jolee is player controlled he'd win, if Kreia is player controlled she'd win. :)

There isn't much in either story to hint about the combat prowess of either of them on a common scale they can be compared on, and what is seen in the game is slanted by the quite braindead combat AI. :)

If you go by title alone Jolee never got further than Padawan while Kreia has been both a Jedi Master and a Sith Lord.

JoeDoe 2.0
08-25-2007, 03:45 PM
There is a slight difference between draining 3 people and draining an entire planet though. Since she claims that Nihilus and the Sith Assassins know the same technique, only the latter ones are much weaker in it, it's possible that Kreia knows it too and is stronger than the Assassins but much weaker than Nihilus in it. :)

(That theory only works if you play lightsided though, since I think she uses that same power on the Exile if you're darksided or have killed the Jedi masters yourself. If it was the same power Nihilus uses then she'd drain herself instead, like he did, due to the Exile's condition.)

Yeah, kinda like that, thnx for explaining it better :)

Corinthian
08-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Like I said, the only time she is ever shown to do that Force Drain trick is in the presence of the Exile, and every time it would have been useful elsewhere, the Exile was not present.

Besides, Kreia was able to drain those three masters effortlessly. No change in her voice, she was talking almost conversationally while she killed them. What's to say she couldn't drain a whole planet?

Jeff
08-26-2007, 02:13 AM
As much as I like Jolee, Kreia would definitely win, no contest.

mimartin
08-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Like I said, the only time she is ever shown to do that Force Drain trick is in the presence of the Exile, and every time it would have been useful elsewhere, the Exile was not present.
From a lightside Exile play point of view. When did Kreia have the opportunity to use this power without giving away to the Exile and/or his/her companions Kreiaís true darkside nature? Iím sure if she would have started using this power on Peragus or Telos a lightside Exile might not have been so inclined to follow her teachings.

Sure she could have used it against Sion aboard the Harbinger and saved her hand, but perhaps Sion knew a defense to the technique. More likely she wanted the Exile to destroy all three Sith Lords to prove that he/she was the strongest Kreia had ever trained. Then again if she could have destroyed Sion and Nihilus at will it would have made for a really short uninteresting game.

What's to say she couldn't drain a whole planet?Agreed, I donít know if she could or not. I do know from her own words that she did not want to. She wanted the teaching of the Sith to win the battle between the lightside and darkside, she did not want to win by killing all life saying it would be a hollow victory. That is the reason she went to find the Exile and then train the Exile to destroy Nihilus and the other two Sith Lords.

Corinthian
08-26-2007, 10:08 PM
So your reasoning for her not doing that to stop from losing her power is 'Because it would have made a very boring game'? That's the worst argument I've ever heard.

Rogue15 Fan
08-26-2007, 10:09 PM
Jolee would get owned by Kreia

mimartin
08-26-2007, 10:20 PM
So your reasoning for her not doing that to stop from losing her power is 'Because it would have made a very boring game'? That's the worst argument I've ever heard.
Thanks! It is good to be the best at being the worst at something.

I was not speaking to the cut scene you must be taking about, but how do you siphon a siphon? After all Nihilus could not use the technique on the Exile and it is stated within the game that this techniques was learned from the Exile and what happened at Malachor. So perhaps she could not use it against Nihilus for fear that it would weaken any defensive she might have like it did Nihilus against the Exile. A better question is why didn't Nihilus use it against her?

Corinthian
08-29-2007, 04:03 AM
Like I've been saying, I think a lot of those powers have a catch. I suspect Kreia's required the presence of the Exile, sort of taking their force and pushing it through his wound. Like blood. As for Nihilus, I think his must have required some kind of preparation time or something. If he could just flip switches and eat everyone within a vicinity, why didn't he ever do it at Telos?

Emperor Devon
08-29-2007, 04:33 AM
Nihilus does not have to prepare it. If the Exile taunts him on the bridge he'll try to drain her at the same speed you use the drain life power. (I've no idea why no one ever remembers this. :P)

Again, I must point as the lack of any evidence present in the game to verify your claim. Without any it's an unsubstantiated fan theory.

Shadow51689
08-29-2007, 05:55 AM
Nah If Kreia couldn't take the Exile, she couldn't take Revan. I think the Exile is the better saber duelest, but Revan is the most powerful Jedi/Sith of the era.

Keep in mind that Kreia only reluctantly fought the Exile. The Exile was hope for her. Kreia in no way displayed her full powers when she took on the Exile, and could not, or would not willingly use the drain technique she used on the Masters.

But I'm not saying that she could take on Revan. (As she probably couldn't).

10. Vash - because she actually had a clue! Shame she was cut from TSL she was a cool Jedi Master who knew where it was at!
I agree. Vash was, by far, the Jedi Master I wanted to meet the most. Especially after I found out about her original role in TSL, before she was cut (literally).

Corinthian
08-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Why couldn't she take Revan? She's got the almighty Force Instakill.

Alexander the Great
08-29-2007, 08:08 PM

In honour of this and many other threads I have decided to produce the below;

Jon's Top 10 force sensetives of KotOR games;

1. = Revan/Nihilus/Exile (I put these 3 in, as I don't care what the fanboys say Nihilus would kill (or more accurately eat) Revan... Revan would kill the Exile... The Exile would (and does ;)) kill Nihilus. (and no don't turn this thread into a Revan would kill Nihilus... I've heard it all before and have my afforementioned opinion to the contrary)
4. Darth Sion
5. Jedi Master Kreia/Darth Traya
6. Darth Malak
7. Vandar (just cause he's green, cool and Yoda like)
8. Vrook - he's an absolute pain to kill when DS in TSL
9. Bastila - only for her Battle Meditation, which you cant actually use in KotOR... anyone feel a mod coming on? ;)

Regarding this...

1-3. Like he said, Revan, Exile, and Nihilus are about matched. We don't really know if Exile was more powerful than Nihilus since he was weakened and distracted, but they're on about the same level.
4. I'd say Malak. He was obviously stronger than Sion without regeneration. Reason? Sion's body had been killed countless times; it's only his power that keeps him alive. It doesn't say much for his fighting skill.
5. Darth Traya. Annihilating three Masters is no easy task.
6. Bastila, POSSIBLY. Probably not. The reason I'm putting her here is because we see nothing of the others' fighting ability and power.

S_W_LeGenD
08-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Literally? Why wouldn't that be literal?
The quote that JoeDoe 2.0 posted is wrong.

Kriea considered Exile to be her "greatest" student and not the "strongest" one.

What kriea said about Revan makes it clear that who was the strongest.

And again, Revan never did anything to prove his power.
Why not?

- What about Revan's amazing performance in the Star Forge?

- Revan also have killed and defeated several notable warriors and this shows that he was skilled enough to deal with threats on his own, when circumstances demanded action.

- Darth Bane (a very powerful DLOTS) also acknowledged Revan's great knowledge of the Sith teachings and techniques.

- Many "high profile" figures who have met Revan, have acknowledged his great strength in the Force and skill.

In the Revan vs Sidious thread, it was said that Revan was powerful simply from the fact that he was in that old era.
Unfortunately, that thread is now locked or I would have have made a recognizable case for Revan's power.

Exile was as well, and she has feats of greatness. Exile could very well be as strong as Revan, if not stronger.
Jedi Exile was not more powerful then Revan. She indeed became a skilled warrior during the events of KOTOR II due to quality training from famous Jedi Masters like Kriea and Kavar and since she was a wound in the Force, this made her immune to a few sith techniques. But no one proclaimed that she became more powerful then Revan.

Regarding Jolee vs Kriea:

If Kriea is a Jedi Master in this fight, then this will be a close contest.

Kriea was very knowledgeable, highly experienced and her understanding of the Force was also great. As a Jedi Master, she have produced several great and promising Jedi, which is also a noticeable feat.

If Kriea is a DLOTS aka "Darth Traya," then Jolee does not stands a chance. She will defeat him without much trouble.

Why couldn't she take Revan? She's got the almighty Force Instakill.
When did those Jedi Masters trained to use the darkside? They were not familiar with many teachings of the Sith and hence lost.

Revan's case is however different.

JoeDoe 2.0
08-30-2007, 10:21 AM

Kreia considered Exile to be her "greatest" student and not the "strongest" one.

What Kreia said about Revan makes it clear that who was the strongest.

Did I do that????? Thnx for clearing that up.

Gargoyle King
08-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Kreia (aka Traya the Betrayer, :lol: ) would win IMO as she'll lure Jolee into some false sense of security and then would backstab him (literally, with her lightsaber) as his backs turned. Besides, Jolee is bound to be a little rusty after all those 'hermit' years spent in Kashykk.

Jvstice
08-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Kreia (aka Traya the Betrayer, :lol: ) would win IMO as she'll lure Jolee into some false sense of security and then would backstab him (literally, with her lightsaber) as his backs turned. Besides, Jolee is bound to be a little rusty after all those 'hermit' years spent in Kashykk.

In actual combat, Kreia would win. I don't think Kreia nor Jolee would prefer combat though. They would try to either draw the other out or change the other's point of view if possible.

Jolee to avoid needless slaughter. Kreia because it's more useful to make someone to see through your eyes than to close theirs forever.

Alexander the Great
08-30-2007, 05:56 PM

Kriea considered Exile to be her "greatest" student and not the "strongest" one.

What kriea said about Revan makes it clear that who was the strongest.

Why not?

- What about Revan's amazing performance in the Star Forge?

- Revan also have killed and defeated several notable warriors and this shows that he was skilled enough to deal with threats on his own, when circumstances demanded action.

- Darth Bane (a very powerful DLOTS) also acknowledged Revan's great knowledge of the Sith teachings and techniques.

- Many "high profile" figures who have met Revan, have acknowledged his great strength in the Force and skill.

Unfortunately, that thread is now locked or I would have have made a recognizable case for Revan's power.

Jedi Exile was not more powerful then Revan. She indeed became a skilled warrior during the events of KOTOR II due to quality training from famous Jedi Masters like Kriea and Kavar and since she was a wound in the Force, this made her immune to a few sith techniques. But no one proclaimed that she became more powerful then Revan.

Regarding Jolee vs Kriea:

If Kriea is a Jedi Master in this fight, then this will be a close contest.

Kriea was very knowledgeable, highly experienced and her understanding of the Force was also great. As a Jedi Master, she have produced several great and promising Jedi, which is also a noticeable feat.

If Kriea is a DLOTS aka "Darth Traya," then Jolee does not stands a chance. She will defeat him without much trouble.

When did those Jedi Masters trained to use the darkside? They were not familiar with many teachings of the Sith and hence lost.

Revan's case is however different.

Alright, let's not turn this into another "REVAN IS T3H PWNZ0R" thread. But still, everything that supports Revan's power is relative. That's another reason why I hate using Revan as an example in versus threads.

T3-M4
09-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Meh, Kreia would probably win. She's a Sith Lord, (They can say it all they like, but they have to face the truth - the Dark Side IS stronger)
And I felt like Killing Jolee but I remembered I was a Jedi :D

Gargoyle King
09-01-2007, 09:16 AM
In actual combat, Kreia would win.Yeah she would, without a doubt, Sith Lady versus an old hermity Jedi - NO CONTEST! :D

:lsduel: -----> Bindo getting owned by Traya! :lol:

Corinthian
09-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeaah, Sith Lords always win. Malak sure as hell beat Revan, and Darth Vader totally didn't get his hand severed by Luke. Certainly not. Kyle Katarn sure did get his ass kicked by Jerec, and even harder by Desann.

Alexander the Great
09-01-2007, 12:14 PM
(Jerec and Desann weren't Sith Lords) [/smartholic]

Yeah, and Maul? He dodged that slash at his chest with ease. Sidious? Vader couldn't even lift him off the ground. Tyranus couldn't have gotten his hands lopped off against some whining Jedi like Anakin.

JoeDoe 2.0
09-01-2007, 01:06 PM
The Jedi from the KOTOR era and from the movie era are similar, in that they were arrogant and were betrayed by one of their own. As for the Sith, they always fight each other or get beaten by the Jedi, but they sure as hell have good powers.

Jacen Stargazer
09-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Corinthian, your argument that Kreia is only powerful in the Trayus Core is refuted by two facts: Sion was there too, but still was not as powerful as Traya, and Kreia easily wiped out three Jedi masters at Dantooine, hardly a nexus of Dark Side power.

Your argument that Kreia only could beat them with the Exile present is simple speculation. There is no evidence for it, therefore it does not invalidate this as an example of Kreia's power. And just because you think that the idea of Kreia being able to kill instantly is stupid, it does not mean she can't. You don't control the story.

Kreia pwned Vrook, Zez Kai-Ell, and Kavar, plain and simple. And she dominated Sion. When you have proof that Jolee is stronger than them, please tell me. Until then, Kreia by far outmatches Jolee in the Force.

With lightsabers, yes, Kreia's missing hand is a downside. But, I think Jolee only uses one saber- he starts with one Dueling feat in KotOR when you first get him. Yes, you can give him double-weapons later, but he's meant to be a single-wielder. With that said, they are both Consulars, so neither of them specialize with the lightsaber, and would fight with the force anyway. So while Jolee may be better with a lightsaber, he's not very good anyway and they would probably fight with just the Force.

Also, let us not forget the three floating lightsabers Kreia used against the Exile. I think that compensates for a missing hand.

I think Kreia would take this with relative ease.

Empress Padme
09-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Kreia. If you go by the way they were in the games ,Kreia was stronger and didn't get her butt beat everytime she was in the party ( unlike a certain hermit that had to get a medpac like every five minutes.)

Plus she has studied both teachings ( Jedi and Sith) so her knowledge of powers is better.While I'm sure Jolee kept practicing his lighsaber moves he's probably more rusty than she is.

While I'm sure Jolee would put up a heck of a fight I think it would end just like the Mace and Sideous fight. Sith never play fair , they go for the kill not capture.They cheat it's what Sith do. While a Jedi might want to throw someone out of a window it would basically go against their code, while a Sith would go 'window= dead flying Jedi'
They use whatever they have to to survive while the Jedi aren't really known for being sadistic.

lordofmalachor
10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Jolee. cuz he's awesome.

Emperor Devon
10-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Joole. cuz he's awesome.

Very good reasoning. I'm sure his awesomeness is exactly what would make him a better duelist/Force user. :P

Rev7
10-04-2007, 02:30 AM
Although I like Jolee, I think that Kreia/Traya could defeat him. Contraversial subject though.

RedHawke
10-04-2007, 05:32 AM
Joole. cuz he's awesome.
Who is this Joole you speak of?

Lance Monance
10-04-2007, 01:01 PM
As much as I like Jolee, he stands no chance versus Kreia. Kreia instantly killed 3 Jedi Masters who probably all were more powerful than Jolee is.

Keia would defeat Jolee in every aspect, except for one thing. Her humour sucks.

Rev7
10-06-2007, 07:38 PM
First of all Kreia has no humor. Second both Jolee and Kreia are old, I think that they will both die. :)

lordofmalachor
10-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Who is this Joole you speak of?
i never said Joole....

RedHawke
10-07-2007, 05:34 AM
i never said Joole....
Yes, yes you did...

See's the following below your post: Last edited by lordofmalachor : Yesterday at 03:41 PM.

Nice try... :xp:

lordofmalachor
10-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Yes, yes you did...

See's the following below your post: Last edited by lordofmalachor : Yesterday at 03:41 PM.

Nice try... :xp:

.....dang you.....

Rev7
10-07-2007, 09:59 PM
LOL :)

Shadow51689
10-08-2007, 02:40 PM
First of all Kreia has no humor. Second both Jolee and Kreia are old, I think that they will both die. :)
Eh, Since when did one's humor become the deciding factor in a fight? :p

Corinthian
10-08-2007, 09:30 PM
She's not that powerful. Sion and Nihilus beat her at the Trayus Core. So she can't be that much more powerful than either of those. And, not only was she beaten, she was OBLITERATED. She never even crossed lightsabers. This also suggests there was another factor to her ability to Force Pwn the three Jedi Masters.

lordofmalachor
10-10-2007, 10:17 PM
I change my vote. The winner is: Chuck Noriss. :)

PoiuyWired
10-11-2007, 09:20 AM
To be fair the Jolee we know are way after his prime, think about his character level. It the stories about him are anything close to the truth then Jolee at his prime is definitely extremely powerful and resourceful. It would be a sight indeed to see full power Jolee vs Full power Kreia. Too bad this is not to be.

Meowster
10-11-2007, 09:09 PM
I would think it to be Kreia. Why? Well, most of what was mentioned in this thread has signifigance, such as her dealing with the Jedi Masters, and has studied under both the Jedi and the Sith.

However, after listening to your arguments, Corinthian, I am begining to question whether or not those 'powers' came from Malachor V, or the Jedi Enclave. Jolee is cool and all...but I don't really believe he's the 'best' fighter, whereas Kreia can stand her ground.

Corinthian
10-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Jolee still has two hands, giving him a massive edge in a lightsaber duel. It doesn't matter that he's a dual-wielder, using a blade with two hands allows you to apply a lot more power.

darthcarth
10-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Which is why kreia would win because jolee while he may be more then a match for her light saber skills i doubt he would have survived the three floating lightsaber attack.

Obi-Wan Baloney
12-17-2007, 05:11 PM

HAHA!! Chuck Norris!! How about Bruce Lee? Surely he could beat up a ragged old woman and a senile old man!

Naw, just kidding! Jolee would beat them both! He is very cunning and persuasive, but so is Kreia.

JoeDoe 2.0
12-17-2007, 09:03 PM

Who is this Chuck Noriss you're talking about??

I'm actually amazed that Hallucination isn't chewing you off right now

On Topic: Kreia, she uses steroids :p

TKA-001
12-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I could tell the answer to this thread's question before I finished reading it. Jolee may be talented, but there's not even a hint that Kreia couldn't mop the floor with him without breaking a sweat. Whether they use only force powers, only lightsabers, or both allowed, Jolee might as well fight while wearing a straight-jacket.

Tommycat
12-17-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm gonna go with the minority on this... Kreia beats him in Force power, but there's a lot to be said for confusing your enemy. I mean he starts in about the swirling destiny he sees around Kreia, and she beats herself to death for asking about it....

Jae Onasi
12-18-2007, 12:04 AM
I think Jolee could out-monologue her, which would be quite the achievement indeed.

TehBombKerushii
12-18-2007, 08:42 AM
I think Kreia would win, as far as I have seen Kreia seem too powerful for Jolee. Plus she was a Dark Lord (if Im thinking correctly) Also, even with one hand she managed to kill three jedi masters. Im sorry to say but Jolee dosent stand a chance.

Jacen Stargazer
12-18-2007, 07:37 PM
She's not that powerful. Sion and Nihilus beat her at the Trayus Core. So she can't be that much more powerful than either of those. And, not only was she beaten, she was OBLITERATED. She never even crossed lightsabers. This also suggests there was another factor to her ability to Force Pwn the three Jedi Masters.

Uh, no it doesn't. Why do you think the Jedi Masters were in hiding? They were no match for Sion and Nihilus. Kreia ended up outsmarting Nihilus, but she clearly outmatched Sion at the end, when "Malachor's power" was available to both of them.

So, clearly things have changed since when Nihilus and Sion deposed her. Sion was the one who cast down Kreia, yet he offered no resistance when Kreia returned. She regained her power throught the Exile, as he did through (mainly) her, but that doesn't mean the Exile is dependent on Kreia or that Kreia is dependent on the Exile.

JediMasterJambi
12-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Jolee is funny.
Kreia pisses me off.
Who the hell do you think im voting for?
Put that into your battle eqaution and see how far you get :D:P!>.<
:D > . <

Seriously though...Chuck Norris would win. =.-'

Kinda obvious though...Not somthing thats really controversial.
(lol. WTF o.O)
kreia would win...