PDA

View Full Version : TSL crash on Jekk'Jekk Tarr loading.

SheBear
08-05-2007, 10:52 PM
I am on Nar Shaddaa right now and I am just at the point where Mira drugs the Exile and goes in his place to meet Visquis. Well that cut scene plays and then the game loads the Jekk'Jekk Tarr, but the loading bar gets stuck about an inch from the end and it crashes the game to the desktop. So I'm assuming that there is a mod (because I've tried the loading twice with the same exact effect) that changed some model in the Jekk'Jekk Tar cut scene that is supposed to play. I don't actually know what it would be though.

So, here's a list of the mods (well, the download file names) that I'm running:
[K2]-mjpb3's-Atris'-Robes
411dxn_puzzlefix
650jedi_fix
bug_mira_spacesuit
dark_jedi_conversion_mod
hiddencompartment_fix
rzf_visas_forcesight.rarjedi_robes_tsl_1.1
K2_New_Bastila_Ages
K2_New_Carth_Ages
K2CarthArmor2.1
k2dancer
k2handmaiden
k2-robes-fix
Rebalance
rzf_3cfd_xboxlive
rzf_262handcs_fix
rzf_262imprison_csfix
rzf_criminals_questfix
rzf_fuelsource_questfix
rzf_meblaskip
rzf_nihvis_cutscene
rzf_visas_forcesight
starport_visa_tradefix
sv_master_robe_skins
TiennStore
ultimate_saber_mod

Qui-Gon Glenn
08-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Uh.... I'm not sure about the mods you have installed... they seem not to contradict each other, although you should remove the 3cfd fix - you are playing on a PC, right? That fix is for xBox users ;)

Beyond that, I wonder if you had a problem in the Mira Spacesuit Fix download... occasionally, I have heard of difficulties in the dl from TG's site. You may want to remove that, and download it again and do a reinstall of the fix.

SheBear
08-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks, though I don't think it was the spacesuit fix mod. I reinstalled a couple of them sort of randomly and it worked, so I don't know what happened. It was a weird bug. Oh well.

iLike_Speed
09-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Figured it out: if the Ultimate Saber mod is in a sub-folder then it won't work, so that's how I got it to work.