PDA

View Full Version : Visas or Handmaiden?

Weave
08-15-2007, 11:20 PM
So... who's better... Visas? Or Brianna, The Handmaiden?

I think my vote's pretty clear...

V-I-S-A-S

By-the-by... this is in regards to power, looks, backround story, personality... etc.

RedHawke
08-16-2007, 02:02 AM
As this is about TSL characters moving to Telos Tourist Beareau...

Weave
08-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Whoops... must've posted this in Republic Newsfeed...
My retaliation to Lord Revan63's Bastila/Revan threads was hasty...
Still... changes nothing...
Visas or Handmaiden?

Nancy Allen``
08-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Brianna. As a soldier she wipes the floor with even the Exile, and the betrayal subplot (when she becomes a Jedi), I thought Kreia was chilling there.

mimartin
08-27-2007, 11:11 AM
This is a tough one as I enjoy both of these NPC and their back stories. I enjoyed Visas chilling renditions about what happen to her home world and how she first meets her master. What I didnít like was you can get her to tell you everything in your first conversation. I really liked that it was not the case with The Handmaiden. You had to take the time to earn her trust, before she forgoes her loyalty to her former master and really joins your team.

Iíd give Visas a slight edge in looks (in game) and they are both voiced exceptionally. Personality Iíll give a slight edge to Brianna as I like the tough girl exterior over the submissive Visas. Loyalty Visas get the edge as she sticks with you no matter what and does not act like a three year old when you like the other more.

So Iíll vote Mira, no really my vote was cast for Visas, but only because you get Brianna only if you are a male Exile. However with Stoffeís Handmaiden Choice Mod that isnít a problem.

Alexander the Great
08-27-2007, 05:10 PM
For power, I might have to say Visas.
Looks, Brianna. Why? Because she looks pretty good to begin with, and Visas has no eyes. Her lower face is probably better, though.
Personality: Both about even.... Though Visas kind of bored me.

HIGH ON PIE 14
08-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Altough Visas vioce acting was the best in the game IMO I have to say the Handmaiden. Like mimartin said Visas open up way too quickly. The handmaiden takes time and it just seems more real. Plus she betrays that witch with a capital B Atris.

That girl is a kick ass melee fighter and when given a lightsaber is even better. Plus she knows how to get the exile to take his clothes off...for strictly training purposes of course.

Out of curiosity how is Visas more powerful? I always found her to be rather weak in the way of health and force. Handmaiden could wipe tha floor with her.

Alexander the Great
08-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Maybe. Even though Handmaiden trained under Atris as a soldier and then under the Exile as a Jedi (for a brief time), Visas was trained by a powerful Sith Lord for a significant amount of time, it would seem. Of course, that's speculation. I have no doubts that Brianna is at least on par with Visas.

Nancy Allen``
08-27-2007, 08:09 PM
Judging by how she was scarred, tortured, ect Visas was kept from becoming powerful so that she wouldn't be a threat.

HIGH ON PIE 14
08-27-2007, 08:21 PM
Judging by how she was scarred, tortured, ect Visas was kept from becoming powerful so that she wouldn't be a threat.

Yeah your probably right...if she was powerful enough I would'nt put it past good ol' Visas to jam her lightsabeer into Nihilus' skull. "Consume this master!"- whack! :lol:

Alexander the Great
08-27-2007, 08:45 PM
He didn't have to keep her at minimal strength for her to be weaker than him. He's a relatively strong Sith Lord; all he would have to do is keep her down a bit. Besides, I'd say that Nihilus had more raw power than Visas anyway.

If Nihilus thought her to be weak, he wouldn't have sent her against the Exile and her crew.

PoiuyWired
08-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Well, Visas is probably an apprentice to Nihilus. I don't think her torture is aimed at preventing her growth. Rather, its more like a way to induce hatred, amongst other things like the pleasure of pain(sado-masochistic relationship?). But to be truthful though, while Visas is hot and lovely, she is a bit too submissive (other than no willing to wear bikinis) when it comes to taking the title of a Sith, not enough ambition.

Weave
08-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Altough Visas vioce acting was the best in the game IMO I have to say the Handmaiden. Like mimartin said Visas open up way too quickly.

The voice acting was great... I like Kreia's a bit more... but Visas is definitely up there.

I do admit that I hate how she opened up so quickly... but that's more of a game type flaw than a flaw in her character...

she is a bit too submissive when it comes to taking the title of a Sith, not enough ambition.

You make a good point but I disagree. She does betray Nihilus and help the Exile defeat him... And if you play DSM Exile... She develops a quiet hatred which she makes known while meditating right before you face Nihilus. She also sides with Vaklu because he is a more ambitious person than Queen Talia. Like most Miraluka... I think she just waits for the right moment to act. Not in the sense of Jedi "patience" but you get what I mean. I think Brianna is actually less ambitious simply because her sense of morality slows her down and keeps her guilty (Betraying Atris was just from the realization that Atris was wrong). Visas... well... she may have some odd beliefs for a Dark Jedi... but she doesn't hesitate to kill someone, like Brianna does.

I do believe Visas to be stronger than Brianna. She has much more foresight and makes it known to the Exile that he/she MUST be prepared to face Nihilus. Brianna is much too impulsive, which leads to her near-death. Visas thinks before she leaps... and it isn't so much thinking that she doesn't make the leap at all. Brianna may be trained in the Echani Arts and whatnot... but that first cut-scene with Brianna and Visas reveals that Visas in fact, beat her in a sparring match. Additionally, Visas has been a Force-User longer... which can give her an edge in expirience. Her knowledge in the Force is also much broader than Brianna's... who seems to be a bit naive when it comes to such philosophies (which Kreia points out very well).

Although Handmaiden makes a full-arc from being the last of her sisters... and then beating all of them in battle... Visas makes a full-arc by going from Nihilus' hopeless apprentice... to being his most imminent threat... bringing the one person who can actually fight Nihilus... the Exile.

Plus, I think Visas connects to the Exile far better than Handmaiden does. Although Handmaiden is lonely and has a somewhat rocky past... Visas' is far more parallel to the Exile's. Both have been wounded deeply and are in dire need of companionship (both plantonic, friendly, and romantic)...
They connect better in their dialogue too... especially the part where Visas is talking the loss of her homeworld and the Exile says, "...as if everything went silent," While making the connection between Malachor and Katarr... therefore making a connection between his/her pain (the Exile) to Visas' pain.

Yes, I'm a hardcore Visas fan-boy... :p

EDIT: Also, in addition, to Visas' ambition, she also lets that out when her and Brianna are debating on Nar Shadaa...

Diego Varen
08-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Definetly Brianna the Handmaiden. My reasons are:

- I prefer her character, voice, looks and backstory.

- She isn't an apprentice of Nihilus (and he is one of my least favourite characters in TSL).

- Has a more interesting story within the game.

- Doesn't open up as quickly as Visas.

- Not as badly developed as Visas. One minute, Visas is an apprentice of the Sith and just because she is defeated, she becomes good instantly.

- Stronger in battle.

- Not as creppy.

- Has more connection to the Jedi Exile and Kreia (if only she could replace G0-T0 as a Party Member for females).

To be honest though, I don't like Brianna or Visas together in the party (partly the reason why I prefer playing female for TSL), since they argue over me and if you spend too much time with Visas (why would I?), Brianna would get annoyed with the character and never speak to you again.

Emperor Devon
08-28-2007, 05:27 AM
Definitely Visas, there's everything to love about her - her homeworld is consumed by Nihilus, (2nd most awesome TSL character, btw) and all her ties to humanity have been sliced off in one terrible instant. Nihilus was the first character to embrace the idea that all life should die, yes, but he's no longer sentient in the normal sense and it was interesting to see a mere mortal enthralled to his will and brainwashed into believing his nihilism. She's a very unique character in that sense of the word, and is all the more so by how she wants nothing more than to die and join her people. By the time she meets the Exile she's a broken, utter wreck of a woman deep in the thrall of the dark side without any hope or light to look to but her own death. Fascinating character, I tell you!

Whatever alignment the Exile chooses to take develops her character further. If she chooses DS Visas has a new master, but is denied that final rest she seeks in death by the Force bond she's become all but enslaved with. By the time she confronts her old master she's irrecoverably in the clutches of the dark side, with nothing to live for yet unable to die. She is undoubtedly insane by then.

LS is also interesting, as it's a redemption but not in the same sense as a normal character's. She's not a goody-two shoes being given a second chance to amend for an evil-filled past she strives to correct, she's a lost and damned soul being raised out of the abyss she's let herself slip into with the Exile's compassion and Force bond as her rope out. She's not amending her past deeds, she's coming to realize that life can be more than suffering and to let go of the grief for her people she's buried deep down. By the time she confronts Nihilus again she's learned that there really is such a thing as compassion, and why his teachings are no longer true.

Anyway, I think she's a fascinating, if vastly underrated character.

Not as badly developed as Visas. One minute, Visas is an apprentice of the Sith and just because she is defeated, she becomes good instantly.

Hardly. She's a complete nihilist with zero faith in life who's still sad the Exile refused to grant her rest (death) once she joins the crew. She only truly becomes "good" by the time she meditates on the Ravager. "Good" is actually misleading, now that I think about it - she simply doesn't want to kill herself anymore. Very different.

Miltiades
08-28-2007, 07:16 AM
Not a big fan of Visas, she was kinda boring, but IMO, Handmaiden wasn't much better. But I chose Handmaiden in the end... Mira ftw! :)

mimartin
08-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Definitely Visas, there's everything to love about herÖ What you wrote...makes me want to vote for Visas all over again. Very well written Emperor Devon.

I donít believe there is a wrong choice here, both NPC are interesting well developed characters IMO. I believe all the female NPC were way more interesting then their male counterparts

HIGH ON PIE 14
08-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Not a big fan of Visas, she was kinda boring, but IMO, Handmaiden wasn't much better. But I chose Handmaiden in the end... Mira ftw! :)

Haha yeah when I saw this thread my first thought was- can I vote for Mira? At least shes not thowing herself at the male exile like Brianna and Visas.
"Get away from me! If you come ask me more questions I swear I'll shoot you in the head and jump you out the airlock." Loved that line. Even though Mira is one of the weaker characters as for as combat goes she's still probly my favorite.

mimartin: Yeah they were better developed and much more interesting.

Weave
08-28-2007, 06:16 PM
- Stronger in battle.

However, my Visas can wipe the floor with Brianna. On a realistic scale... I strongly support that Visas is indeed more powerful in battle. I've brought up a lot of reasons as to why, in my other post.

- Has more connection to the Jedi Exile and Kreia (if only she could replace G0-T0 as a Party Member for females).

I strongly disagree. Like I said in my earlier post, Visas connects with the Exile on a MUCH deeper level than Brianna does.

Specifically, even the Exile potentially admits such a thing. When Brianna asks the male Exile why he stands with Visas rather than her... he says, "Her wound... is similar to mine,"
Both Visas and the Exile are broken people who feel that they must endure because they have no choice. Brianna has no connection in that sense whatsoever... she may have had a rocky past... but the Exile and Visas are virtually parallel in their suffering. Plus, Kreia connects better with Visas because both have a somewhat cryptic understanding of the Force... whereas Brianna's is completely naive. Kreia clearly points that out. In addition, Kreia only seems to have a connection with Brianna because it is in fact Atris who Kreia connects with... Handmaiden is just another puppet. Even then, Atris is considered to be a DISTRACTION in Kreia's eyes... whereas Nihilus is a THREAT. A threat that Visas has a direct connection to... which, in Kreia's eyes, gives her more usefullness than Brianna. Kreia tends to show much more intrest in the case of Visas than in the case of Brianna.

Also, Visas doesn't betray the Exile nor does she ever intend to. Brianna may betray the Exile if she has less influence than Visas. So that also points out that Visas will stay with you no matter what happens... while Brianna will not. Visas clearly has a deeper connection to the Exile than the Handmaiden could ever aspire to.

PoiuyWired
08-28-2007, 08:51 PM
isas will Kill Herself for Exile, Nuff Said. Granted, she is only willing to do it if she is wearing her old red dress.

Oh, the whole Visas "Opens Up Quickly" thing is a problem with the game mechanics I think. If anything Brianna "opens up" her body way too quickly...loading ramp or not. Plus her normal outfit is more skimpy than even Visa's Undergarment...

T3-M4
09-01-2007, 04:11 AM
Gah it's too confusing. I liked Brianna in her dancing outfit from Nar Shaddaa :P But I thought Visas opening up was rather...sweet. And I'm not for mushy parts either.

Nancy Allen``
09-01-2007, 09:43 AM
I've been playing through the game again and Handmaiden is an absolute powerhouse. Pound for pound (only Exile is stronger) she has been better in combat, every time.

And seeing as how evil acts get you influence with Visas that rubs the wrong way as well.

stoffe
09-01-2007, 10:09 AM
And seeing as how evil acts get you influence with Visas that rubs the wrong way as well.

She's like Atton, she can flex either way on the Light/Dark scale. You can get influence with Visas for doing good/light acts as well. So Visas evilness depends on how evil the Exile is. :)

PoiuyWired
09-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Difference being Visas does not look buttt ugly when she goes DS. :)

I've been playing through the game again and Handmaiden is an absolute powerhouse. Pound for pound (only Exile is stronger) she has been better in combat, every time.

Pound for Pound? maybe Brianna is just heavier? Well, eyeballs are heavy...

Then again, all/most females in the game looks like they are anarexic or something, give them a sammich. Not to say they have to all go BBW, but a few more pounds would look much better.

JoeDoe 2.0
09-01-2007, 08:45 PM
How about a Hutt for a female character, would that be good enough?

Alexander the Great
09-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Then again, all/most females in the game looks like they are anarexic or something, give them a sammich. Not to say they have to all go BBW, but a few more pounds would look much better.

I know what you mean. They don't even have to be chubby or anything, just not stick people.

Nancy Allen``
09-01-2007, 09:54 PM
You know what we need? We need a couple of bodybuilder types in the game. People always go for that supermodel, make-Calista-Flockhart-look-overweight look. How about someone who has the build to be able to do some of the strength based feats? A soldier's body. A commando's body. Where you only got to look at the arms to know they can muscle a lightsaber through their opponent better than any Jedi.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8973/rachelmclish1ow6.jpg

Ctrl Alt Del
09-01-2007, 10:03 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8973/rachelmclish1ow6.jpg

Er, let's not go that far. For me, I believed that Mira was a capable warrior, that didn't overdid on her exercises. She relied much more on her dextery than physical, brute strength. All fine by me.

Alexander the Great
09-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Tssh, screw all that. What we need is obese monks and mutants with 50 extra chromosomes and fifteen fingers.

They really need to give someone a robotic hand. Not a repulsor arm, but a Luke/Anakin-style mechanical hand. But that's off topic.... About Visas and Handmaiden, I didn't really like Handmaiden's clothing. Everything was white with her. Why's everything got to be white with her? Black not good enough?

TheGreenGoblin
09-02-2007, 02:37 AM
The voice acting was great... I like Kreia's a bit more... but Visas is definitely up there.
(snip)

Very nicely done.

stoffe
09-02-2007, 06:03 AM
About Visas and Handmaiden, I didn't really like Handmaiden's clothing. Everything was white with her. Why's everything got to be white with her? Black not good enough?

Probably because she's so albino-pale that the contrast with dark clothing would be too great. She'd look pale as a corpse. That, and it's better camouflage with white clothing if she wanted to go for a walk in the Telos polar regions. :)

JoeDoe 2.0
09-02-2007, 06:27 AM
Or to try to resemble the color of the robes of her mistress, Atris. I liked her normal clothing better when she falls to the dark side, shes one of the characters that don't change much.

stoffe
09-02-2007, 06:31 AM
Or to try to resemble the color of the robes of her mistress, Atris. I liked her normal clothing better when she falls to the dark side, shes one of the characters that don't change much.

She does seem to wear force absorbing clothes. Most of the darkside energies seemingly gets stuck in her clothes, coloring them black and not leaving enough to turn her face into the customary undead zombie look. :)

Seems just as incredulous that she'd have packed a set of dark clothing when sneaking aboard the Ebon Hawk for the eventuality that she'd get turned to the dark side during the trip. :)

Alexander the Great
09-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Probably because she's so albino-pale that the contrast with dark clothing would be too great. She'd look pale as a corpse. That, and it's better camouflage with white clothing if she wanted to go for a walk in the Telos polar regions. :)

I still think she's racist, but that seems logical.

I'm watching her closely my next playthrough, though...

PoiuyWired
09-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Well, in a DSM game give Brianna her default outfit and see for yourself. Plus, if she is really racist her hood would be pointy like a bedsheet.

Oh, for the bodybuilder type. Unfortunately under old k1/k2 system this would require building a specific body model for this, including outfit variants. Plus, most extreme bodybuilder females would NEED implants to have boobies, not too attractive for the masses w/o them. Remember, as realistic as we hope things will be we are talking about a sci-fantasy world, so people being more ideal in looks and things are good, but sticks aren't beautiful to many I think. I mean, "if i want a girlfriend with the body of a 14 year old boy i would..." you get the picture. Plus, bamboo trees are much lower maintinance than a girlfriend. Not to mention creating the next generation of stick-girls...

But a slightly more muscular/chubby bodytype would work well, same for males for that matter Good thing about is that slight yet obviously visible bodytype variants would add flavor to the game, and also usable for npc. You ton't see conan bodys and model-stick girls running around in the galaxy far far away everyday, but an obviously muscular person will tell you that he wacks you HARD, and the stick-girl will tell you she needs sammiches. Its both more fun rp-wise and visually, w/o much work I hope.

Weave
09-03-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm watching her closely my next playthrough, though...

Me too!

http://i19.tinypic.com/52npehj.gif

^^^
THAT'S how my Exile deals with the situation!

How about a Hutt for a female character, would that be good enough?

Hutts can mate with themselves if you catch my drift... kinda like a snail... :naughty:

Back on topic:

Visas straight-up has more style than Brianna. Plus... whenever I play with Visas... she absolutely pwns the competition. She's the powerhouse of my group. Although, gameplay is too tractable to be used as an example of who's stronger.

Gargoyle King
09-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Visas, dark and mysterious. I've always liked the Miralukans, like Jerec from Jedi Knight, they may be blind but certainly make up for that in strength of character and are pretty intersting characters IMO.Me too!

http://i19.tinypic.com/52npehj.gif

^^^
THAT'S how my Exile deals with the situation!:lol: That's perhaps bad designing on Obsidian's part, if Brianna's hood would have been any more pointed i think Obsidian would have had to make more "cuts" to the game than they had already done previously.

Alexander the Great
09-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah, and she only wears her black robes in 1/4 of the game situations. Plus, they're more of a navy blue (IIRC... Maybe it was a mod that made them navy).

PoiuyWired
09-13-2007, 11:03 AM
1/4? You mean when she is darkside?

Too bad she is still acting like she is LS even if she is all the way DS, influence and what not.

Alexander the Great
09-13-2007, 05:09 PM
We're talking about her being a racist. 1/4 of the game as in

1. You'd be a guy
2. You're dark-sided

She's a racist, I tell you. A SLAVE OWNER! That's why Visas has my vote.

Sam!
09-14-2007, 11:32 PM
I actually prefer Handmaiden. She actually has some interesting stories, and I like training her in the ways on the force. And I like seeing Atris go nuts.

And Visas never shuts up about Darth Nihlus and Katarr, but I don't care. She's a blind oaf who couldn't hit a Rancor if it was standing right in front of her. I think my reasons are clear why I choose Handmaiden.

Ben Bryddia
09-14-2007, 11:40 PM
This one votes for Visas. :thmbup1: As far as I'm concirned, she is better, not only becuase I think every Miraluka but Master Q'anilia ( :barf: ) is cool. I heartily agree with Emperor Devon and Weave. I don't like several things about both characters such as Brianna's lack of modesty and Visas's ruthlesness, but I think Visas has a better and more developed personality. She also has her own comic book (Sar Wars Tales #23 Unseen, Unheard) let's see the Handmaiden beat that. As far as Brianna's outfit change is concirned isn't it possible that once she is evil she just turns her outfit inside out? :yoda3

-Bearer of the Krijinia.

Weave
09-15-2007, 01:15 AM
And Visas never shuts up about Darth Nihlus and Katarr, but I don't care. She's a blind oaf who couldn't hit a Rancor if it was standing right in front of her. I think my reasons are clear why I choose Handmaiden.

After the practical essays that me and ED wrote... I think your "reasons" are pretty blurry and far from clear. Not that I'm criticizing you (well, maybe I am...)... but I'm sure you can do better and give us some REAL reasons as to why Brianna is better.
Brianna never shuts her pie-hole about Atris! And she never ceases to stop talking about the Echani "arts"...

blah blah blah... I don't trust Visas... blah blah blah... she's evil... blah blah blah... Atris... blah... Echani... blah blah blah... Battle... blah blah blah... Jedi... yada yada, so on and so forth...

I think Brianna's the obvious complainer who never shuts up.

Also, Exile's the one who makes Atris crazy... sure... Brianna causes her to feel jealous, but you know what? Exile's the one who shattered miss Ice Queen's heart. (*ahem* well... Atris more accurately broke her own heart)...

Plus, I think Kreia and Visas plainly say that they can see. And since Kreia is also virtually blind, you'd be making fun of her as well... which makes it completely pointless to say that Visas is blind. I do realise that you're using hyperbole and some extent of humor but come on... your reasons are extreamly iffy and do not support Handmaiden at all.

I actually prefer Handmaiden. She actually has some interesting stories

Well... she's spent her life in that ice academy as far as we know (after living with her father assumably)... she hops onto the Ebon Hawk and excuses herslf as an "ally"... she travels and whatnot... talks about her father... (not nearly as interesting as complete planetary genocide, mind you)... learns Jedi crap (skip ahead a few planets)... takes DARTH TRAYA straight to the easily manipulated Atris, kills her sisters... then gets her butt whooped by the ice queen while exile saves the day (easily beating Atris I might add)... then... that's about it...

Then again... Visas is the sole survivor of a complete planetary genocide, she becomes bonded and assumably apprentice to Darth Nihilus, she senses the Exile from across the galaxy and then attacks him on his ship... Then she joins the team... goes through the galaxy whooping butt... confronts her most dreaded fear (Nihilus) and alongside the Exile... beats the bastard to a pulp. Let me remind you that Visas is bonded to Nihilus... a completely horrid thing of pure evil... she must have been scared $h!#^*$$

I think Visas' story is a tad bit more interesting than Brianna's ;)

Plus, Visas confronted Nihilus (her greatest fear basically... because she couldn't stand to lose the Exile)... she held her own and didn't get killed, or knocked unconscience (like Brianna did... while facing an incredibly weaker opponent). I think I can say thrice more that... Visas is a stronger individulal than Brianna is, in MANY different ways... strength of will, tenacity, and knowledge in the Force are obvious ones.

She also has her own comic book (Sar Wars Tales #23 Unseen, Unheard) let's see the Handmaiden beat that.

Yup :lol:
LA may make a Brianna one though... but Visas was definitely first! :D

She's a racist, I tell you. A SLAVE OWNER!

Yup... I wonder if her make-up foundation is EXTRA light... ya know... it gives her the pale look. And I doubt that staff of hers is used for combat!!!

"Your name is Toby!!!"
*crack*
"BAOOO-DDDUUUURRR!!!"

Jazz.z
09-15-2007, 10:31 PM
I go with both. They're both interesting, they can teach you a few things and they're loyal to your PC. And they can both be easily influenced, even if I always tend to go LS. what else d you want?

I don't see where is the point on arguing about this.

Alexander the Great
09-15-2007, 11:00 PM
After the practical essays that me and ED wrote...

:lol: This quote is commended as super duper by Modest Mouse.

Weave
09-16-2007, 12:00 AM

'Cause there's way too many Brianna fan-fics out there... and if it wasn't interesting... then people wouldn't be posting/debating now would they? And it's the same (if not more meaningful) than the Mira/Bastila thread... or the "who's hotter" thread and all those... which have attracted many viewers and sparked many discussions...
And the Telos Tourist Bureau is MEANT for discussing TSL and it's characters... which Visas and Brianna happen to be... OMG!!! :rolleyes: And if you thought there was no point in arguing about it... why'd ya post? :rolleyes:

:lol: This quote is commended as super duper by Modest Mouse.

Pfff... I'm just in a sour/cynical mood... this week's been hectic for me... :p

:lol: You can thank Roots for my inspiration... and Kunta Kinte... for giving me another reason as to why I should become an equally bonafide Bao fan-boy... while giving credit to my Visas die-hardness... :p

Empress Padme
09-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Visas stands her ground and beliefs more. Remember she was the only one who refused to wear the dancer's outfit. Proving she has some self respect by refusing no matter what to basically be a stripper for an overgrown slug

PoiuyWired
09-16-2007, 07:43 AM
Well, she earns me my interest by doing that actually, as well as her more stylish undies. Granted, her body would probably be decorated with cuts and scars and metal bits worthy for more than a few hot sexy series on Suicide Girls.

Though Kreia does not wear the outfit also...

stoffe
09-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Granted, her body would probably be decorated with cuts and scars and metal bits

So does probably the Exile, being a war veteran of the Mandalorian Wars. I doubt a "lead from the front" general would come through such a brutal war entirely physically unscathed. :)

Alexander the Great
09-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Pfff... I'm just in a sour/cynical mood... this week's been hectic for me... :p

:lol: You can thank Roots for my inspiration... and Kunta Kinte... for giving me another reason as to why I should become an equally bonafide Bao fan-boy... while giving credit to my Visas die-hardness... :p

Chop off your foot much?

[QUOTE=PoiuyWired]Well, she earns me my interest by doing that actually, as well as her more stylish undies. Granted, her body would probably be decorated with cuts and scars and metal bits worthy for more than a few hot sexy series on Suicide Girls.

Though Kreia does not wear the outfit also...

I didn't think she would care about that. Plus, her body isn't cut up when she's in her normal underwear, so...

Jazz.z
09-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey everyone, here is the proof that handmaiden is simply the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjeogv9VUAE

Have a nice day. :thmbup1:

Diego Varen
09-16-2007, 04:19 PM

As much as I support the Handmaiden as being the better of the two women, how does that video contribute to the discussion?

Alexander the Great
09-16-2007, 04:48 PM

Heh, Brian sings this on Family Guy.

As much as I support the Handmaiden as being the better of the two women, how does that video contribute to the discussion?

That's the point, topsite.

Master Zionosis
09-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Visas for me, I didn't like the Handmaiden, she was to whiny, she may as have been saying, it's to hot, it's to cold, my feet hurt, are we there yet! for crying out loud, I hate her.

Well maybe I slightly over exaggerated on my above statement, lol, she ain't that bad. :p

Emperor Devon
09-16-2007, 07:12 PM

In all honesty there isn't. While both characters have established backstories and personalities, how you view them is about as arguable a subject as chocolate vs. vanilla. I liked Visas because of the qualities I listed on the first page, but whether those are considered good ones is subjective and impossible to debate.

PoiuyWired
09-17-2007, 03:41 AM
In all honesty there isn't. While both characters have established backstories and personalities, how you view them is about as arguable a subject as chocolate vs. vanilla. I liked Visas because of the qualities I listed on the first page, but whether those are considered good ones is subjective and impossible to debate.

But... But... But... Chocolate is always the best!

And for the record, in the unaltered game Visas does have her unique set of undies. Deep crimson with a short skirt.

Weave
09-18-2007, 01:31 AM
Pssshhh.... just get the Visas Marr Underwear Series (http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=1386).

Rogue Warrior
09-18-2007, 05:45 AM
The Handmaiden because she is good and lightsided.

TehBombKerushii
12-19-2007, 04:00 PM
I vote for Visas, shes always in my party because ima girl, though I did play as a male once and Handmaiden seemed lika real jerk..plus she was rude to the tenth degree :evil6:

Shem
12-22-2007, 12:32 AM
Watch Visas and the Handmaiden converse with each other! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oNYvybSgx5c

Rev7
12-22-2007, 12:42 AM
I voted for Handmaiden only because Mira was not on the poll. Both good in a fight. :)