Crow_Nest
08-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Trailer of the new AVP movie coming somewhere this xmas

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html

At least it looks better than the first film. And more violence too. o.O

Pho3nix
08-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Wow, thanks for the link.

It looks ****ing awesome. I love the gore.

The first AVP movie was...watchable. I hope they make this one better.

Ratmjedi
08-25-2007, 02:04 PM
Sweet! I didn't even know they were making another one.
:lsduel: :duel:

jebbers
08-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Any other links where i dont have to download it?

Commander Obi-Wan
08-25-2007, 05:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E5yIi96RLM (R-Rated)

ET Warrior
08-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Here's a thought Alien vs Predator vs ET vs Yoda.
I would win.

Taos
08-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the link! I've been a fan of both movies for a while. This movie looks to be better then the first AVP. :)

*nudges Ratmjedi* :D

Lightsaberboy
08-26-2007, 12:32 AM
I never knew trailers could be that gory. dude that guy's face was burning, those heads got shot off! wtf!! O_O. but now we know which people are gonna die so it's not gonna be as suspenseful.

hopefully it'll be better than that first pg-13 avp movie.

Commander Obi-Wan
08-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Well, the trailer is "R-Rated". So, I think it's safe to assume to movie will be "R-Rated" as well.

Sabretooth
08-26-2007, 01:09 AM
I would win.

The Yoda Option always wins.

My thoughts on the trailer:

Too many ****ing humans. Too much dark action. I'm not paying for this movie.

<_<

>_>

Does you get the subliminal message?

JoeDoe 2.0
08-26-2007, 01:28 AM
Looks like something from the Sci-Fi channel, only more gore. I will see it when it comes out on DVD.

Crow_Nest
08-26-2007, 08:04 AM
Well, the trailer is "R-Rated". So, I think it's safe to assume to movie will be "R-Rated" as well.

According to wiki it'll be R rated. If its true it'll suck for me, cos i wanna watch it as well. I've been a fan of AVP ever since i played AVP2. I guess i'll just have to wait for the DVD.

MrWally
08-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Honestly? I thought Silent Hill was unbelievably stupid. I did not like the movie at all.

However, I never played the game, I that probably would have made me appreciate it quite a bit more.

Commander Obi-Wan
08-26-2007, 03:22 PM
According to wiki it'll be R rated. If its true it'll suck for me, cos i wanna watch it as well.

I don't think I would be too hard to get into. I've seen R-rated/18A movies in theatres with friends (300, Superbad, Shooter, etc.). They don't really care. Or I buy tickets to another movie and go into the movie you want to see. Though, personally, I don't think I'll be going to this movie myself. I haven't seen the first one.

You could always listen to Sabretooth. ;)

Sabretooth
08-27-2007, 01:34 AM
You could always listen to Sabretooth. ;)

Hey hey hey, let's not get criminal here, okay?

Ray Jones
08-28-2007, 05:48 AM
The first one sucked hard. Well, it had a few good moments.It'd be a much better sequel to the first three Alien movies than Resurrection.

Kain
08-29-2007, 04:10 PM
I really can't recall AvP being good enough to warrant a sequel. Nevertheless, I stand here - horrified beyond belief.

And Silent Hill sucked.

Crow_Nest
08-31-2007, 01:37 PM
I really can't recall AvP being good enough to warrant a sequel. Nevertheless, I stand here - horrified beyond belief.

The ending to the first movie indicated that a sequel is possible. And i kinda saw it coming the moment i was done with the first movie. Good enough? Well i dont know what to say, but i thought the first movie was "OK". But the whole human/pred team up was pretty bull imo... Thankfully we wont see any of that in the sequel.

jon_hill987
09-01-2007, 08:36 AM
That's another reason I don't think AVP sucked. Video game movies suck.

But it isn't based on the game.

Still will suck though...

JoeDoe 2.0
09-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Like the DOOM movie

Man, some part of me died when I saw it, damn you ROCK!!!!! You ruined the best shooter game movie ever!!!

MrWally
09-01-2007, 10:34 PM
I never played the game either and I thought the movie was pretty good. At the very least it's better than any other game movies.

Aside form video games I'll turn to board games to get mad at. I recently heard that Ridley Scott will helm a project trying to turn Monopoly into a movie.

I guess it didn't help that I had somewhat gotten my hopes up after hearing that it was a pretty decent film... I guess it just wasn't really my style of movie. The only "horror" films I've really appreciated lately were 28 Days/Weeks Later and a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head. It's not really my genre.

Gargoyle King
09-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Uhh.... Not another one! I thought the first one should have been amazing (take two of arguebly the greatest alien species ever depicted in film and mix them together in a brawl to the death, thought it would've been a classic - and turned out to be one of the worst films i've ever seen IMO), i'll give this one a miss!

Alexander the Great
09-02-2007, 01:13 PM
VS movies tend to sink low. I actually thought AVP was alright (I deserve to be burned for saying that, I know). But this one doesn't seem that great.

manoman81
09-11-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm not going to waste my time on this one. The first was absolute crap. Something tells me that this will be much the same.